Korriban

Exodus

OOC: In any case Ephant Mon, even if you could leave Aracoun Morion, you wouldn't know where BZ is...he left without telling anybody, and you wouldn't know what force signature to look for...anyways...

IC:

The spirits of the past rush to greet Barohm Zar as he strides into the halls of the Temples of Korriban. They seem to whisper around him and swirl in his energy, as they too give off their own, a much greater energy. He reaches a room in the main hall and sits in the center, the shadow of Sith Lords in the past floating around him, whispering to him words and melodies of hymns long sung and gone. The temple doors shut, encasing Barohm Zar and the Sith Guards inside to the spirits of the Sith of old.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

The Sith Guards held by some mystic divinity and grace look about them. They had never felt so weird, but at the same time they could feel their powers leaving them. They felt the force fleeting from their limbs. And it seemed that as they lost strength, Master Barohm Zar gained it, and as they disapeared into the night, Barohm Zar became clearer.

And with a final shudder of energetic release, the Sith Guards shrieked, dissolving into a pile of ashes onto the ground in one quick, burst of flame.

guards.gif

Barohm Zar smiled, the Sith Guards had been vanquished, and their energy given to him. The shadows continued to swirl, speaking to him in short shrieks of pain and anger. He understood them and controlled them. The Korriban Temple rotted with Dark Side energy and stank of dried blood from wars and petty fights fought many a year past. Barohm Zar opened his eyes after a few hours of meditation and realization.

This is where the academy of dark arts will be held...this is where the Sith will regain their glory...

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Yes, I know it's a double post, but I have no other choice.

IC:

Barohm Zar smiled and looked up. He eyed the room and looked at the wraiths, representations of the Sith Lords of old who would help him train potential dark side users. He eyed them and the surroundings and waiting, knowing that if anyone was to start training, they would have to come to Korriban, the new base of Sith Operations.

VianoMigueles.jpg

BZ smiles and lets the Shadow Legions take charge of Korriban.

Anyone entering Korriban that was not liked by the Shadow Legions would be killed on site.

With that, Barohm Zar takes his ship and flies to Byss.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Hearing the arrival alarms clamouring, Karn moves his hands toward the Hyperspace levers, gently backing them off, and watching with a smile as the stars re-assert themselves. Checking the readouts, he smiles * this must be the right place. I still cant figure out why i came here though*..

Getting comfortable, he moves down to the planets surface. Seeing the remains of a temple on the surface, he brings the Blood Talon down about a click from the buildings. Once on the ground, he straps on his weapons and gear, not knowing what he will encounter. Stepping off the ship, he surveys his surroundings, seeing the desolation that is Korriban. The barren landscape assaulting his senses. Taking a deep breath he can smell the decay wafting to him on the wind.

The hair on the back of his neck raises up as he looks around him. Feeling something he cannot explain, he checks all his weapons, making sure all are at full charge.* Never can be too prepared* he says to himself as he starts to walk toward the temple, his feet putting up small plumes of dust........

I will crush You!

John smiled malaciously as the planet came into view...

He knew he was incapable of focusing on any single sith from so far, yet the planet radiated with a darkness strong enough to obviously tell you, you have one of two choices; 1) land, die or 2) Run, far far away from here...

As these thoughts surged through his mind, he could feel a euphoria that pulled from his own dark soul... He continued automatically towards landing, it was almost second-hand by now, and as he stepped out of the vessel he could a sense a presence near him and he could see the temple... It gleamed...

He decided to follow BZ's orders to just wait... His recent acquistions; the ship and vibro axe, amused him...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

John now saw that following behind him was an unarmed ship called Travler-88.

It too landed and out walked Lando Fett with his protocol droid, G-94

He came face to face with John and asked him where they landed. Lando's navigational command had blown out on his ship and he saw John's and dedided to follow it, hoping to catch up and ask for directions.

Kamino.jpg

Lando is scared to death of the spirits.

He thinks about calling for his backup, black-marcked battle droids given to him by the Trade Fed. but it seems he left their hand-held controller on the ship.

He quickly runs back onto Travler-88. G-94 barely has time to get on befor takeoff Lando flies out of the planet as fast as he can go!!!!!!1

Kamino.jpg

"fool" he mutters to himself... in reference to the person who landed and ran off... "well, let me give this a try" and he rummaged through the ship and found the vibro-axe...

he looked at it, its glowing edge... he swung it around and decided he would stick with what he knew, it was just an interesting new toy to have...

he sat and went into a sort of meditation, he was learning to become much more attuned... he felt different here... his hatred flowed naturally here, in fact it almost felt ripped out by a greater Force, perhaps the closeness of these spirits, the temple, the planet itself... There was something special about the planets of the sith... The kind he has come to call home in these recent times... he continued with his mind flowing around these concepts... he then entered what seemed a trance...

Karn stopped in his tracks.....

He had watched the ship land and with his macrobinoculars, watched as the person exited the craft onto the desoltae plain. He did not know why, but suddenly all the hairs on the back of his neck raised, and he felt a chill run down his spine.* I feel very strange. It's like I can almost sense that other person.*

More for personal curiosity than fear, he started back towards the other ship. Wanting to find out who this person was, and maybe get some idea as to exactly why he had been called here.... As he moved towards the unfamiliar ship, he took stock of his Weapons, as he alwyas did when encountering the unknown...* I wonder why he is just sitting there?*

I will crush You!

the muffled footsteps he heard from afar stirred him... his ears had grown quite attuned... moreso than usual... his cold, menacing eyes stared in the general direction of the sound... using the force, the much he could, he sensed another being... he dropped the vibro-axe and stood up... The lightsaber's beam flashed before his face... A red glow amidst the black of his cloak... He stood patiently... As if he could sense the curiosity, the desire to know... It was a feeling that left you, at times, opened to the invasive ways of the force, however... His link broke when the figure, now armed approached...

Seeing the Figure Stand, Karn altered his approach, slowing and checking the settings on his blaster rifle. He could Feel a slight menace, but also a questioning coming from the lone man. Blocking his shoulders, Karn moved obliqely towards the man, shouting a greeting. Hello there! who are you and what are you doing here?

I will crush You!

with his free hand the man removed the cover of his cloak... the other clutched the lightsaber... within seconds it was on the floor, left was a solemn, grim, yet neutral face with a black sith battle suit (not armor, the simple black with belt... maul-like, the clothing...) revealing two blaster pistols and a vibro-blade... at his feet were a sith saber and a vibro-axe...

he stared questioningly at the individual and replied... "a sith padawan, seeking the guidance of a master to become a knight... and yourself?" his eyes were a clash of red and grey, they resembled flames and smoke...

John's free hand moved toward his side... near his second pistol... both slung under his arms...

"if you dare, i have learned to be two things; one quick with my free hand to the point of shooting you and two with my dueling hand block the shot... so i think you will be foolish to attempt to attack me, however... foolishness is rampant among the many..." his tone was more insulting than he meant it to be...

"I believe i have seen you before, however... i am not quite sure... you seem familiar... perhaps a while back... or perhaps we indeed never met... i dont quite recall..."

"Your name please?"

Stopping in his tracks when he saw the slight movement of the dropped cloak, all of his instincts told him to fire, but as he heard the figure speak, he relaxed somwhat. This person was as curious about him as he was about the other.

The Hot wind blowing between them, he focused his eyes on the array of weaponry around the man, macking mental calculations... Adjusting his stance, settling his armor about him, he replied My name is Karn. I was recently on AM, but was told by a voice in my head i could not identify to come here and seek out a Lord Zar. Do you know of this person? Settling his gaze on the dnagerous looking man, his violet eye focusing more on the distance between them than anything else.

Judging from your stance and demeanor, you are obviosly a warrior, but as far as your claims, Do not be so quick to boast. I am no slouch in the speed department either. And as far as meeting before, I would remember you... trust me. I Never forget a face. But I cannot eplain the fact that you do seem familiar. Karn tentavely moved closer, lowering his weapon a fraction, but still prepared for anything. YOu still ahve not told me your name... Padawan.. The word coming to him haltingly.

I will crush You!

Too true where are my manners? I seem to have forgotten them on the dust and ruins that once were AM... My name, is John... You lack the familiarity of Lord Zar? Well, seems I do not imagine we ever met face to face... Telepathy goes a long way...

*As the other figure dropped his weapons, so did John... The lightsaber rescinded and he clipped it to his belt... His hand relaxed and came down to his side once again*

"Lord Zar, you see, is one of the three great masters forming the Sith Triumvirate... A leadership consisting Masters Zar and Ar-Pharzon and the Lady Brooke."

Do you hear that, Karn? A person approaches... You say you are quick, find him... I will follow you... For now this will be our entertainment, we must wait for Lord Zar who wishes to construct a Dark Shadow Academy to teach us and create multiple Sith Masters to train more and more apprentices like yourself as well as I...

Masterminds ship lands on Korriban. He leaps out and walks up to BZ and another student. He asks BZ. "I wissh to start training as a sith as to kill all those who would defend the good and any thing else that is just."

Micheals ship comes out above Koriban. He lands and steps out of his ship. He walks into a room and waits for BZ to return. He sits diwn and meditates. He can feel the Dark Spirits here and welcomes them. He lets them give him anger and hatred and fear that he can use for the darkside. He lets it grow and soon he is able to remember everything Tarrian taught him when she was teaching him. He remembers the forge, the quest to find the pieces of his saber, the killing, the birth of Kalynn. He then reembers going back to trick Talon and then being mind wiped. He lets his anger at the jedi fuel his rage.

MSearcy2.jpg

His ship landed on Korriban on a pile of bones from many dead warrios of a war fought with blood and the force long ago. He descended, walking on what looked like misty clouds from afar - dark side energy cackling all around him. He strode into the room where people were chattering, conversing, and making a cacophony of noises. He raised his arms.

"ENOUGH!"

The blood on the wall that had crusted and molded itself seemed to shake as his words sent a cold chill to all those in the room that were half paying attention. In an instant, all weapons that those in the room with Zar possessed disintegrated. The only one who remained armed with a physical weapon was Lord Zar himself.

"As many of you may notice...your weapons are gone. They will never return, nor will you see them again...chances are many of you probably did not even know how to spell the name of your weapon, but we are not here for a spelling bee..."

He paced to the side.

"You are now part of the Shadow Academy of the Sith. You will stay ON this planet, at ALL times, unless I say otherwise. You will all train until I am satisfied that you are elligible for the trials or that you are elligible to leave here and find your own Master."

His voice maintained the same steady level of seriousness.

"My name is Barohm Zar. I am a Sith Master, and I have been training my entire life. You will all start at the same levels, you will all learn, and if you do not, you will die. Know that when we do duels, all weapons will be set for kill and that if you attempt to hurt me in anyway, I will kill you. As a matter of fact, if at any point in time I find you testing my patience, I will kill you without hesitation. We are not here for games, we are here to rebuild an order, do you all understand?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

As BZ entered the room and his weapons dissipated into the air and he heard his words... He looked to the ground, both the sith saber and vibro-axe were gone... His blasters had vanished... the loaned lightsaber from Sauron dissapeared...

He quickly realized he was powerless, utterly powerless... Without hesitation he bowed, his forehead touching the ground in respect of Lord Zar and his unstoppable power... "Yes, my Lord."

Micheal notices that his lightsaber that he just made has disappeared. He reaches trough the force to find that it id totally gone. He sees the great Sith Lord BZ walk into the Academy. He kneels before him and says. "Master, I am sorry to say that I once served the Jedi. I am here becuase I now know the true nature of the force. I will do whatever you tell me to do."

MSearcy2.jpg