Korriban

Exodus

Barohm Zar continued to concentrate, remembering techniques of old and new, trying to make the power of the jade jar work. It glowed profusly and trembled, slowly making its way off the table. Suddenly, and quite violently, the jar lifted itself up and threw itself off of the table, into the wall, and then piece by piece onto the ground below with only a few ashes to spare all around. BZ eyed the Lord next to him and smiled, while the Lord himself had the look of "that was it?" on his face.

"Oh don't worry...he will be here soon...My Lord...rise..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Tash watches the desk flie around the room with a demented smile on his face. Suddenly a giant wave of darkness hits him. He jerks and loses his concentration on the desk. It falls down to the floor with a crash as it breaks in half.

He stares in the direction that Lord Zar had just gone in with the stranger. The darkness that was emanating from there was unimaginable! He realizes that something big is going on, and that this would be a day to remember.

tashkri.jpg

The sound of desk breaking woke Sabertooth from his meditating. He looked about and saw Tashkri with his mouth open in aw, and splinters all over the floor. He started to laugh. Then he felt the wve of darkness. He wondered what Lord Zar was doing with the shady stranger and his unruly aprentice.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

He had been consumed by the petty pranks of his fellow apprentices that when the desk snapped he had barely managed to disregard it even though seconds before he had felt something... A shadow of power spread over the Academy, after the desk shattered it was a horrible sensation of incomprehensible "Big-Brother" darkness consuming him all around, out of every pore in the rock, every breath of air... What did the Lords awaken?

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Barohm Zar sends a force message to those apprentices waiting for him.

Training will continue as soon as I finish down here...I will be done shortly...

He turned his attention towards the bright light in the room; the sounds of a thousand moans and the power of a certain dead hit all in that room with intensity.

"Rise...RISE!"

VianoMigueles.jpg

the force message came through louder and clearer than ever before... every force ability seems to surpass itself when it is enhanced on planets filled created with cores of dark power or when beings of great hatred and anger are awoken from their tombs of pain and suffering, this seemed to be no exception to the rule... Something, someone had been awoken... His knowledge in the affairs of fallen sith was little, in fact nothing... but there was something... The Sith of old he felt were being reborn, an army of fallen dark comrades must be brewing... Could it be the sith were in such dissarray that they needed to give birth to those who fell long ago in order to achieve the strength they once had...? these thoughts surged through John's mind... He knew he was open for the mind readings of those around him, but these days of glory or of remorse were about to begin anew and frankly he was not caring about his measely private thoughts... Perhaps this was the beginning of the end for the Commonwealth and atleast the Sith will once again rule supreme and crush the Jedi forever...

As he regained his focus, knowing, it was pointless to debate these thoughts any further within himself... He looked at the other whirlwind maker in slight disapproval... He shook his head... With that he picked up the former desk into the air, and feeling rather daring... He tried to make it whole again... He began to strain and sweat... The others watched in silence, partly for John's attempts and partly for the rumblings deep within the Sith sanctuary of Korriban... Mostly for the rumblings though... He held it steadfast and despite terribly struggling... He clasped his hands and it came forcefully together... The desk now not only broken but disfigured remained in the middle of the room... John then decided to meditate...

Slowly the outline of a figure starts to take shape untill before their eyes the arrival of one of the most feared and twisted evil Siths of all time had been raised from the dead. Lord Darth Sadism has been re-born.

lordsadism.jpg

Edited by Guest

Hearing a resounding crash, Karn opened his lavender eyes to observe the small pile aof rubble that was a desk. He searched the room for others, and found most of them in rapt attetnion to the moaning and keening wails that were emanating from the room housing Lord Zar and the visitor.

The sheer amount of power he felt emanating from the room engulfed him. He welcomed it and let it wash over him, filling his very being. He did not completely understand what was hapening, but knew that it bode well for the sith. Feeling content in that, he closed his eyes and let the dark forces continue to wash over and around him..

I will crush You!

Sabertooth sensed the force message, and began to meditate. He let his mind wander freely into the room where the stranger was. He was amazed to se Sadism there. He remembered the tales he had heard about sadism, and respected him very much. Dark force was so strong in that room that he could almost smell it. He stopped meditating, and wondered what strange power was emitting such strong darkness.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Tash hears the force message from Lord Zar, stronger and more powerful than he had ever heard before. He turns around and watches John mutilate the desk, thinking about what was going on in the other room. The power that the Lord Zar is bringing forth must be something or someone that will help change the balance of power in the galaxy. Soon, the Jedi shall be wiped out, and I'll be around to watch it. He realizes this and the demented smile returns to his face. He sits down to meditate and focus on the amount of power flowing through the academy.

tashkri.jpg

Barohm Zar lets out a demonic laugh.

"Yes MH, it is Lord Darth Sadism...I have had the intentions of bringing him back around here as...enforcer...for quite some time now...so what was this you were talking about an alliance?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

John's meditation soon became useless as the power eminating from the room at the far end of the Academy began to wash over them all... It was so great, it was nearly deafening, blinding and crippling all at once... He was so confused at the recent turn of events yet could discern that the one large shadow form became one solidified being... Now there were three within the room... Together, their powers were greater than any he had encountered, except for his stay at AM... He was being compelled to his knees, as if he couldnt resist it... Soon he fell to one knee, the bow of respect...

Sadism looks at the two Siths in front of him, He nods slowly to Lord Zar and then turns his attention to Hatter. "Why have I been woken from my sleep Lord Zar ? " Sadism continues to look at Hatter His eyes locked on to Hatter. A small grin appears on Sadisms face but its not one of amusement but more of malice.

lordsadism.jpg

OOC: I think if you put your sig under that line where the quote is, it will look thousands better

IC:

Lord Zar breathed shallowly. The excitement inside him was too much to contain. He thought of his plans and decide to reveal a little of them.

"The Sith, since the last battles, have lost footing in the galaxy. I feel with Sadism, and you MH, that we can take over the galaxy on our own once again. There are many other Sith out there, but we need not ally with them...they have decided not to show face and hide in their training grounds...Sadism, you have been summoned as my right hand...you will be an extension of me to places and people I cannot destroy on my own...MH...I will watch you grow in strength...I am sure you will be able to help us return to our greatness once more."

VianoMigueles.jpg

My powers are great now and will be but greater as I immerse myslef in the power of the force. For now, I have buisness on Rori, and preparations to make. Sadism, you knew me once as The Hunter, know I've only gotten better.

"Then till we meet again, it is good to know that there are still a few Sith who want to take over again...it is good to know you are on our side...Sadism and I will stay here and train...and if there is nothing else, I have my apprentices to tend to. Sadism?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

John manages to break the hold that some mystical, unseen power has over him... Now, standing again... He senses a great source of combined power, a new Triumvirate in the making? He continues to pursue this thought... These affairs were none of his, not until he grew within the order and was worth being given a voice... However, if I am going to survive... I must be as wise in my choices of actions as possible...

His face turned into a slight grin... Then puzzlement... Is this truly a good thing for the order to truly survive? His mind ran all possible scenarios, or atleast the ones he could imagine anyway... He knew not of the current situations of the other Lords and was incapable of even imagining the fates of the other apprentices, he knew there existed many like him... He was frustrated and only managing to get angrier... A final thought came to him like a pinprick... atleast there is no fighting over egos anymore, or so he hoped... this created a somewhat forced smile and his usual manner prevailed, his alter egos were each calling for attention, however... He managed to remain focused and returned to his toying with the furniture...

Kenshin feels a disturbance. A great darkness has been unveiled. He feels it in his bones. He cringes at what it might be. Cout it be more powerful than master Zar.He watches as the other play with the furniture and whirlwinds. He stays byhimself. He has always been a loner. Ever since he was a child. He looked different than the rest of the wookies. He had more human features than they did.He had the height and the long arms and legs of a wookie. He had some fur around his body. But for the most part. He ressembled a human. they teased him and mocked him for that. He would show them all. He would show them what they feared the most. That he, different from the rest, would rise above them.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

OOC: good luck, enjoy where ever you go... the new sigs are great btw...

Without meaning to, John had felt the resentment and despisal eminating from one of the others trapped, er... confined within the room... He did not know this man, but for some reason he liked his personality... His eyes took a glimpse and it was a wookiee... er, resembled one at least...

He stopped the games and began to concentrate off on his own... His questioning of the decisions being made for the order left him, he did not wish to spark any form of argument... Rather, being zoned off in his own personal thoughts again... He wandered off, the troubles of his past... The friends he'd had... The people he'd lost, the lack of belonging to anything... Resentment to his family who left him to die, resentment towards his 'father,' a sickly old bounty hunter who sought to exploit his abilities, resentment to everyone and everything that got in his way and hindered his progress, his amusement, his utter desires, his anger, his hatred... Unknowingly he had caused three .5 meter whirlwinds resembling the anger kept inside him...

Upon opening his eyes, the sand burned and the others covered themselves with the cloaks to prevent the itching sands... Once he came to his senses, not long after, the whirlwinds subsided, much in the fashion of tornados... Everyone looked at him and he looked at the ground... Lost from the physical world, absent-minded once more...

Darth Travail looked around, a feeling of uneasyness settled on him, something had risen; something dark darker even than his master. it's darkness was aluring and somewhat appealing to Travail. "I must become darker than even that if i am to rule the sith" he said settling his back against the wall.

travaillogo2.jpg

the words he heard as muttering from another apprentice snapped him from his abscence of mind... his head jerked in the man's direction... you wish to rule the sith? he stifled a laugh and managed to hold his tongue...

he relaxed back into a comfortable seat and returned his gaze to the floor...

Sadism entered his quarters, He raised his hand ever so slightly and the torches in the room burst into life. He walked to the centre of the room and sat on the ground and started to meditate. The torches in the room started to dim so much anyone else in the room would not had be able to make out the Sith Lords outline from that of the shadows which were now engulfing him. His eyes closed and Sadisms head started to move from one side to another as if he was looking for something or someone in his thoughts. Suddenly it stop and with a low whisper the words ”œ There you are”

Darth Travail heard the words of another Of course i do that is why i am here that is why i have travelled from the outer rim. I will either rule or I will die trying the stiffled laugh burned in his brain; no one thought he could ever do it; an evil smile curled from the corner of his lips, I will prove them wrong!

travaillogo2.jpg