Korriban

Exodus

Barohm Zar looked down at Searcy.

"Bow to me."

He watched as without hesitation the man in front of him sank to his knees. Barohm Zar raised his foot and put it on Searcy's shoulder and pushed down cracking the man's collar bone.

"Do not claim to know the 'true side' of the force, you have never had close to enough training to taste the dark side. That was for being a Jedi, do not turn on us, or else I will make your death a painful one."

He turned to the others.

"Are you ready?"

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Good...now"

Barohm Zar took in a deep breath and started to speak.

"Before I will trust you with weapons of any kind, other than the dark side, I need speak a bit....the dark side is the strongest side of the force, embrace it and your anger and learn to use both in sync with each other and you shall be the most unstopable force ever to walk the face of the Universe. The Jedi think themselves high and mighty with the light side, but they are wrong, there is only one true side of the force, and that is the side used to corrupt and create evil throughout this world. While the Jedi obey the force and listen to its will, we do not. The Dark Side puts itself at our disposal, at our will. We use the dark side to fulfill OUR needs, not its own."

He continued.

"You will learn how to manipulate the force surrounding you to a certain point until I feel you ready to hold a lightsaber or any other type of weapon. It will be rigorous, and will test your ability to do anything after you leave this compound. What you learn here --the lessons and the pain, will prove useful to you all when you train apprentices of your own."

Barohm Zar looked at the ground and focused for a few minutes. It took him a little bit longer than usual to gather the mental abilities he needed to formulate the first task, but after all, he was in a new body, and he needed to make sure he didn't push it to do things too fast all at once. From the ground uprose multiple opaque and smooth circular orbs about the size of about the palm of Barohm Zar's hand. There are enough so that each student may take one and use it for instrumental purposes. He lets the balls float towards each student and rest in the palm of their hands.

"Your first task is to learn how to get basic control of the force. You will have to reassemble this sphere to exactly its original form, now make sure you do not get distracted, and that you find only your pieces. And trust me, if you think this all too easy, I promise to make it not...now...with that said..."

Barohm Zar glared at them and the orbs rose up, spun around, heated up to a red form, and then, exploded, sending its shattered fragments spiraling EVERYWHERE within the whole compound of the facility he had made on Korriban (yes, the pieces are not just in this room, they can be anywhere in the compound).

"Go."

With that, Barohm Zar left, leaving the students to their own devices.

You will all do this seated, if you leave this room or your seated positions...I will kill you.

And Barohm Zar was out of sight until one of them dared complete the task.

VianoMigueles.jpg

John, now seated upright, saw as the balls exploded and he heard every word echoing from Lord Zar... After Master Zar left, all he did was blink... He then stretched his arms and cracked his neck...

He closed his eyes and entered a trance like state... "Everywhere..." he thought to himself...

his mind began to probe what ever he could probe... As he felt nothing... He grew angrier, more and more frustrated... His anger fueled him... He began the frenzied search...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Barohm Zar appears before the newcomer.

"Yes, you may...any disobedience will not be tolerated, and death and pain are the only forms of punishment...(read up on other posts I made about what I said, I don't want to retype it all out)..."

With that, another orb appears in the newcomers hand. It shatters, waiting for him to put it back together.

"You must find the dark side on your own, only you can find it and use it, not I. I will wait for when you finish."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Sabertooth, fusrtated with the tedious task at hand, used his anger to make him more diligent. He made great progress, but when he was about 1/4 of the way through, he lost his concentration, and dropped the orb. This made him extremely mad, and he used this to work even faster at putting it back together again.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

OOC: I should like to make a point that the Sith Academy, like this one, is bent on keeping you all in here for a minimum of two months. I will make sure to include you all in outside events, but the thing you need to all work on is making descriptive posts. This task was used on me before and I will not acknowledge you having completed the task completely until I see more than just "Uses anger to put orb together". Be descriptive, in depth, and make it interesting.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: is this more of what you mean, BZ?

As he grew angry and frustrated, his fury could be seen as his eyes squinted, his fists clenched and his veins (visible as he rolled up his sleeves due to the heat and humid air of so many people locked in the same room) began to pulsate and pop out...

As his mind or soul, whichever in fact was truly attuned to the darkness (he had always been unclear, he knew there was a link, however he had never been capable of establishing a just answer to this question...) continued to roam... His remaining reason or logic, despite being truly struggling for the task at hand, ran at times independently from his soul and his feeling as if he was two men and not just one... His emotions, the ones that gave him clarity when it came to the force, if fury and rage can be considered clarity were pulling him towards the pieces...

Seemingly, it seemed as if he had at last found a fragment... albeit not a large one... but one piece is known to be a beginning... He called it forth... The anger and hatred of the given task made it rather simple to bring them towards him... He knew how to do this even before finding his first master who was then abducted... One of his fists slammed the ground, this berserker style gave him more faith than thinking his way through things... pain led to fear, fear led to anger, anger led to hate... His mind continued to recite this as his soul continued to wander the complex while his body remained tense, hot and still...

OOC:Your example helped a ton BZ.

Sabertooth could feel the force all around him and he tried to control it, but he couldn't. His muscles were tense and his fists kept clenching and unclenching. He was extremely mad that he could feel the force but he couldn't use it.

He tried the convevtional way of picking up pieces and seeing if they fit together. He did this for an hour or so, and after that hour had two pieces that fit together. Plus, he didn't even know if they came from his orb. After that he went back to trying to bend the force.

Then it occured to him that he was trying to use something that he did not have a connection with. He opened up to the force and let it flow through him. Suddenly the pieces that were from his orb somehow spoke to him and Identified themselves.

He then sat on the ground in a meditating position and let his mind search through the complex and find the identified pieces.

Sabertooth.jpg

OOC: I am only here to help. This academy will make sure that you develop your descriptive skills and RPing skills, I will make sure you all leave knowing how to post good posts

IC:

A small wind rustle picks up in the room and people notice that pieces within the room and the temple are scattered and mixed up even more.

Do not tense up with the force...relax...do not use your anger or frustration, it will get you nowhere in this exercise...in time, you will learn how to use your anger for other things...anger is good, but too much anger and frustration will cloud your abilities of judgement and rational thinking...just be smooth...relax...

VianoMigueles.jpg

Tash sits down in a meditating position and closes himself to all outside distractions. He sends his mind forth to search for the pieces of the orb. He finds a fragment, and willed it to come to him.

He continues to search, trying to find the pieces of the orb, but they seemed to elude him. He starts to sweat, and grimaces at the frugal attempt that he has made. His rage starts to build inside him, but he holds in it check, not willing to let his senses become clouded.

He sends his mind out again, letting the Force decide which pieces were his and which were not. A pitifully small pile, but still a start, of fragments starts to grow at his feet, but he ignores them and continues to search for the remainders.

tashkri.jpg

(OOC havent beeon in a while, will try to catch up best I can)

As BZ enters the Room, He felt an uncontrolable force pressing him to his knees. The supeheated air around him hurt like the blazes as he watche dall of his weapons slowly turn to dust and blow swiftly away on the wind.....A bit upset, but not wanting to interrupt he cursed himself for thinking he would be in good shape. *thinks to himself, Damn, That Blaster rifle was a gift. Well, I guess its back to square one*

He bowed before BZ, feeling Some Dark power unknown to him at the present Rolling off him in waves. As BZ spoke, Karn began to undertsand why he was called here, and a calmness he had not felt in a lonmg time started to flow through his body....Yes BZ, I am yours to instruct. I now understand what i need to accomplish

Karn watched in wonder as the small orb floated toward him and settled into his hand. He could feel a warmth in it, Pulsing regularly. As BZ finished speaking to them, the Orb exploded and somehow Karn could actaully feel where the fragments of the tiny sphere were being pushed to. A smile crept onto his face, even as he felt the sweat rivuelets roll down his back in the flightsuit.. Bowing low as BZ exited the room, Karn Sat where he was, and began to clear his mind, thinking only of the orb pieces and the ultimate goal of getting them as one again....

I will crush You!

after finding the first piece some of his fury subsided... he unclenched his fists and heard the popping sound that was characteristic of them... he had opened his eyes now and as he did he saw the others' pieces making their way into the door...

he began breathing deeply... his mind now relieved the job of his emotions... now that he felt as if his soul had wandered this place... he sent forth his more objective mind, the part of him that always seemed much more detail oriented... his cold, numerical, fact-based mind searched effortlessly and found various pieces of different sizes, they called to him... so he listened, now he called them... as his eyes, now closed once more, saw the images of the fragments come to him... he had ammassed six thus far...

as his mind and soul argued to see who had the next pass, John continued to breathe calmly, he knew it was futile, there was still a long way to go... perhaps nearly sixty to one hundred pieces...

John now calm once again unleashed his pain, the pain that fed his revenge... The pain that made him search long and hard... Now he applied it to this... His hatred and ever-lusting, merciless vengeance were the firewood in his furnace... each new log just added to the flames...

As he continued much in this manner utilizing the force, the one he had discovered how to manipulate through cold, hard pain rather than through fury or rage... The one that was deep, demented and hard to focus... It seemed to be the best choice for his given task... His body no longer felt tense and the breeze was refreshing but then the sensation that the fragments had also shifted sent his mind whirling and reeling... The disorientation broke his concentration...

His eyes were bloodshot and his body begged for relaxation... His breathing heavy...

Sabertooth, after obtaining about ten pieces, felt that his connection with the force was growing. Is veins pulsed with more than just blood. The force ran so freely through him it amazed him. He began to feel the force in the other hopefuls. He could sense there feelings, not very well, but he could none the less.

He found another piece, it was triangular and small. He had gotten a total of 12 pieces. He began to try and put them together. The sweat on his fingers made it extremely hard to hold the pieces. Sweat from his forehead made its way to his eyes. This made it extremely hard to see.

He continued in this pattern for a long time, finding a piece hear or there and trying to make it fit his partially reconstructed orb. When he had a total of 19 pieces, he had put together about 1/8 of the orb, and still had a long way to go. He knew he had to change his strategy.

Using his math skills he had gotten before he came to the Sith, he calculated that he was getting approximately 2 pieces an hour. This discouraged him because he had been working for a long time, and his muscles begged for rest. However, he knew that if he slowed down, that would only mean more hours spent on the orb.

8 hours after that, he had amassed about 30 pieces. This he knew did him no good until he had the others. So, he concentrated hard, letting the force flow through him. The ones that he sensed in the room he easily willed to him. However, the ones outside the room, he knew, would be harder.

Luckily for him, some of his pieces had been blown towards him when the wind had picked up. He could sense them, not far from the exit. He relaxed, and let the force flow through him. He could picture the pieces of the orb fly across the room and land at his feet. It didn't happen exactly as he planned, but most of them slid across the flow to his feet.

He finally had all the pieces, but that was the easy part. He now had to figure out a way to put them together as one”¦

Sabertooth.jpg

Relaxing best as he could, Karn tried to let his mind stretch out to the fragments, sensing thier locations, but also thier relations to one another. As his mind cleared, he could feel the first piece right by his knees. A Small bit, but having never done anything quite like this he was pleased. He focused his thoughts toward the broken thing and willed it to his hand.

As the piece of orb floated into his palm, he felt a great number of the shattered parts start to move toward him, moving slowly along the tendrils of the force. He allowed himself a small smile. He could feel the the many small things coming together in his hand and cementing themselves together. At this point he stopped, the sweat pouring unchecked down his face and neck, staining his flightsuit. He felt exhausted from the strain, and realized that he had a long road ahed of him as he had what seemed to be a quarter of a marble in his hand.

He rested himself, and tried again. Searching for the orb fragments outside the room. Suddenly he felt as though his head were in a Vice, Pain spiking through it! He dropped the small bit in his lap and held his head, Chest heaving! Slowly the pain subsided and he let himself open his eyes. He could see al the other students deep intier trances, with pieces floating in and sround the room, amazed.

I will crush You!

Tash starts to put the pieces that he has already gotten together to form a miniscule version of the original orb. He seperates one part of his mind to keep the orb together while he searches for the remainder of the pieces.

He searches far through the temple, occaisonally finding little pieces and bringing them back to him. He puts some more pieces into place to enlarge the orb, little by little.

tashkri.jpg

Barohm Zar sat and meditated, making sure to note progress in the other room. They were advancing slowly, but soon enough, before they'd leave, they'd be able to complete the task within a quarter of the time required. He knew he was going to push them more than this and it did not daunt him. He focused his thoughts on Brook and how she was when he had left...no matter, if she needed him, he would come. She was his wife.

OOC: It's funny how you all are breathing, sweating, and like almost dying for moving a few shards of an orb Good job with the quality of your posts all of you, I'm proud.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Xedicia's shuttle came down onto the surface of Korriban with a jolt. Throwing her cloak back over the horns sitting atop her head, the Zabrak took a deep breath and entered the training facility. Four apprentices stood before floating orbs, pieces of them that were laying on the floor now and then shakily ascending.

Another visual scan around the room centered the orange eyes on whom she immidiately identified as Master Barohm Zar. Crossing the floor in several deft strides, she bowed low before him.

"Master, I have come to begin my training."

A Zabrak...interesting...haven't seen one of my kind in quite some time actually...let'see how this one goes...

With a force push that could have knocked out an elephant, Xedicia is thrown into a wall next to Barohm Zar. He rises, a little bit annoyed...just a lil'.

"Who gives you the right to call me your MASTER? I have not chosen personal apprentices...why are you here...and how did you get in past the shadow guard and the traps?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

As John's tired body continued, he had not had the pleasure of sleep nor eating in nearly a few days... (hence the bloodshot... collapse of AM didn't help much either... just a little fyi...)

As the stinging in his eyes subsided, he felt calmer, upset at his pathetic pace and the fact that he'd been around much longer than most of these upstarts or so it seemed and he was the tortoise to the hare (obvious reference to a story from a galaxy far, far away in a time equally as far)... His renewed effort brought forth better results... Survival training granted him the ability to avoid eating for days, however, it still hurt like a *****!

His now clenched fists and solemn face where the symbols of his renewed concentration... As the pains of malnutrition and hunger fed his desires and simple, utter frustrations... The furious force that required little if any need, the one that pulled him, but only as it read his needs, his wishes, his desires... It was this force that allowed to him discover the location of various pieces, seemingly nearby all, within what appeared to be twenty-five to thirty meters... A total of perhaps five came in that were his, he called them forth and they landed at his feet... From suffering to the force... The paths to the force seem awkward... Different, isolated yet intertwined, and belonging... His new pile numbered nearly fifteen by this time...

Following the eight hours of this troublesome task... (to follow suit with the others...) His muscles tense, weakening once again... His stomach juices and acids devouring eachother... His body calling for nutrients... The suffering continued to feed the force...

His anger, fury, and pain all bended the force to his will... If it was not the other way around... The pieces, opaque and beautiful were beginning to look appealing as was his arm... His mouth began to water... Shaking his head to avoid these concentration-breaking thoughts, he commanded himself to continue his tasks, no matter the hunger, the pain, whatever the cost... His determination granted him 32 shards at the end of the eight hours of toil and effort...

As his sweaty, tired, hands gripped the pieces... He attempted to put the portions together thus far... Unfortunately, only fifteen went together... There were many more to find and bring forth before this blasted little orb would be complete... He hammer fisted the ground, but he could no longer feel his hand...

OCC:Barohm Zar (Emeric), if you think this is to soon to complete it, Ill edit this post and write something else.

When he came out of his meditating state, he found his orb completed infront of him. He had had a vision, a strange vision...

He had found himself in a room, with no doors or windows. Out of no where a Jedi appeared in front of him. The Jedi just stood there and laughed at him. Telling him how pathetic I was to have chosen the Sith Order. Then out of no were came the sith he recognized as Exar kun. He had a lightsaber in his hand and he looked as if he was ready to take on a whole army.

The Jedi and him started to fight. The Jedi, using the typical (for a jedi) defensive tactics. Where as the Kun used his hatred to attack with ferocity unknown to Sabertooth.

The fought and they fought. Neither one gaining the upper hand. Sabertooth wanted to help Kun, but he did no have a weapon, so instead he just sat there in bewilderment.

Finally The Jedi knocked Kun on the ground (with a force push) and drove his emerald green lightsaber through Exar Kun's heart. After fully enjoying the moment. The Jedi turned to him and out of no where came an orb floatting in his hand. Then he hurled straight at Saberthooth's chest. Sabertooth caught it, but it was going so fast it knocked him out. When he awoke, he was on Korriban...

Sabertooth.jpg