Korriban

Exodus

Kenshin kneels down and closes his eyes. He can sense some small light specks in the force. He reaches out to them in the force. He sees himself extending a hand llike extension out to the pieces and picing them up. He sees that he has completed the task and opens his eyes.He sighs.

He has only completed 3 pieces together. He is tired and sweating. He wipes the sweat from his brow and closes his eyes again. He senses some more specks. He again reaches out to them. But this time he can only reach those within a certain distance.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

While the newcomer was collecting herself after having been plastered to the wall, Barohm Zar gazed to the one in front of him.

"So...you claim to have completed your task? Show me...what have you done..."

His voice narrowed and his eyes seemed to burn holes into hopeful in front of him.

"Tell me...oh...and you do realize...if it is not perfect...you will suffer and excruciating amount of pain, don't you?"

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Sabertooth held up his orb, then let it float in front of him. Spinning it slowly so Lord Zar could see it from all angles. As far as he could tell it was perfect, but maybe the more powerful sith infront of him could sense imperfections that he could not.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Barohm Zar eyed Sabertooth and let out a laugh. Instantly the entire Shadow Academy went black, as people were now unable to see, which not only made it very difficult for those constructing their orbs to finish their task, but made Sabertooth uncertain of his own fate.

The screams that arose from the young man's body were created simply by the twisted fate of a renewed heart in Barohm Zar's body...if one could call it a heart. He had undergone a change and rethought his life only to realize that he needed to be harder, so as to make sure a dying regime never died too fast, but rebuilt itself.

You have failed....thanks for playing...

Barohm Zar grabbed Sabertooth by the head and twisted his body around with the other hand. A series of loud snaps echoed throughout the Korriban facilities. He ripped open the man's shirt and dove his fist into his chest, ripping out the frail red bleeding heart that gave him life. Using the force, Barohm Zar kept the man alive to feel true pain and failure and suffering.

"Know that your enemies will do no less than this when you are captured."

The screams were defening, as Barohm Zar ate away at the man's body, more blood, organs, and limbs were added to the floor. His screams echoed through the walls and blew out the candles that had been set up as the only means for light in the facilities and he sent a chill through others bones.

An hour later, Sabertooth lay on the ground...dead...no...more disemboweled than anything...his heart lay on the ground beside him attached with only enough veins to supply blood to his body. The orb lay next to him as well, along with his arm which was strewn and torn further into the room. The lights flickered on and Sabertooth lay in his blood gargling as he drowned. Barohm Zar nodded.

"Let that be a lesson to you, I told you to be sure. Here..you were missing this..."

He tossed down a handful of miniscule dustsize shards and lay them next to the orb.

"Spirits...clean him up and have him back and running...we need more Sith..."

Barohm Zar walked out of the room again, just before making the orb shatter into millions of pieces...some delving inside of Sabertooth's very own body.

VianoMigueles.jpg

It hurt, It hurt real bad. Even after the spirits had put him back together. He still ached, and he was temporaroly paralyzed. The thought it would go away after awhile, but it didn't. He began to fall drowsy and eventually he was asleep...

When he awoke, he hurt like hell. He could move though, and he thought that to be an improvment. He thought to him self But now all he could do was recover, and then try again.

13 hours later his stomach ached and his his eyes were blood shot from the sweat that had made its way into them. But he was well enough to move around. He began to stretch, painfully, but stratching was stretching. He knew he was not yet ready to start over again.

Edited by Guest

Sabertooth.jpg

DUring the short time that he allowed himself for rest, Karn was jolted out of his meditation by horrible, blood curtling screams! His hands went instinctively for his blaster pistols, which he remembered upon reaching the areas they used to occupy, had been disintegrated. He willed himself to relax, and search for the source of the screaming. Helet his thoughts float around the room to the other students and found a gap where Sabertooth used to be. Shrugging, he cleared hismind and went back to his task, again putting forth tendrils of felling toward the orb fragments.

To his surprise, he could feel a great deal more of the pieces coming to him this time than last.* thinking to self* So this is what it is like to feel the force..His body felt refreshed and energized as he brought those pieces, some smaller than dust to him. He realized that the small chunk he had assembled before was flawed. Cursing his inattention, he broke apart the fragment in his lap, and began again, slowly bringing each piece to its proper place, and making sure that each was present before cementing them together. After what seemed like days, Karn was surprised, but frustrated when he opened his eyes to see an orb 3/4 complete. He began to feel anger and embarrasement wellup inside him, but pushed it down! There is no place for that right now he thought. BZ told us we needed to concentrate on feeling the force before using it to our advantage.

As he looked upon the almost finished orb, he felt a sense of urgency to complete it. Almost as if this was a timed trial.... So ignoring the stomach cramps, and other discomfortures, he focused again on the small shards and was a bit daunted when he found twenty or so outside in the sand. He began to meticulously pick through the sand pebbles and dust distinguishing the orb pieces, andbringing them to him one at a time. As they all returned to him, Karn felt as if he was about to complete, something that had been haunting him his entire life. A task that somehow would define who and what he was.

I will crush You!

John's body had collapsed into a numbing slumber... His hand had been the beginning of the process soon the inactivity spread and as it did more and more nerve endings slowly shut themselves off... When he awoke some hours later, his pains were gone; hunger, sleep-depravation, frustration, etc. The shrilling cries were nothing new to him... He remembers the sith before and the impacts he had been dealt... Walls, dirt, electricity, punches, bites, kicks, etc... Poor fool just experienced them combined at once as Lord Zar more than likely dismembered him... Despite being the slowest to work with the orb, he was the only one who simply smiled and remained motionless and impartial as the lights went out and the bloodshed, the popping and the usual disembowlment occured... His sickeningly vile mind grew inured to death and blood... Yes it was disgraceful, depressing and a bit brutal, however violence was fun... By now, the sick mind that corrupted and ran John's logical mind told him so what, you've got more work to do... while his dark, depressing shadow of a soul told him dont you wish you were the one dealing out the tremendous pain and death... As these thoughts ran through his mind and all his limbs returned to their normal functions he resumed calling forth his orb pieces...

The dust shards had never come across his mind, so he decided that he would relax into a trance-like state and call the shards together in this fashion...

As time traveled infinitely quick or slow, but to others nearly 16 hrs had passed... his mind which had wandered off to a state of reality so far gone he was unsure of where he was, what he was doing, or why he was doing it awoke to find a collection of dust pieces nearly four centimeters high by three centimeters wide... From this pile he began to form slightly larger portions... His hand waved them towards a center and as he called them forth and clasped his hands together, the pieces drew infintesmally (the opposite to infinity, infintesmal, where everything becomes so close there is almost nothing but nothing evident or clear) closer...

After a few hours worth of control the ball of powder and the other thirty two slivers of orb he had achieved a collection of what seemed to be half of the original orb, yet he knew, finish this and dare bring it to the face of Lord Zar, return with your heart in your left hand, the arteries running through your throat, out your mouth and a few hanging out of your earlobes... Your lungs out your nostrils, your liver in your right hand and your kidneys in a bag attached to your legs... Your head smashed in and thats if he doesnt feel like turning you into damn fireworks... He then smiled, some people just have all the fun...

If these sith were ready for a trial then he will be too, soon, for now, back to work... He resumed the ever-tedious task of forming his orb...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: Sabertooth, I think if I mauled you that badly you wouldn't be up and running that fast...much less have the orb together THAT fast again....I ripped and arm and pulled out organs, don't you think you need to recover first? Your character is not THAT in tune with the force that he can recover instantly...I'm ignoring your post...

VianoMigueles.jpg

A small fire blackened ship orbits around Korriban, as it slowly moves into a descent towards the planets surface the pilot shifts uneasily in his seat. This is what his whole life has been for, this moment. For a moment before landing he remembers why he is coming, why it has become his goal. To kill the Jedi. Suddenly returning to his present situation he lands the ship. He throws himself out of the cockpit with what little strength he has left (after a week without sleep) and picks himself up off the ground. *I request entry into the Temple*

OOC: Sorry, but that just sounded corny to me. oh well it's the best i got.

travaillogo2.jpg

Tash works dilligently at the orb, continually searching for the remaining pieces. He lifts some more to him, and then adds them onto his orb. He ignores Sabertooth's screams of agony and pain, just like he is ignoring the basic needs of his body, and the lack of feeling coming from his legs and arms.

He uses the Force to sift through the pieces, letting it decide which pieces were his, and where they went in the puzzle. Soon there is only a few gaps left in the orb, and they are quickly filled up with pieces that come to him from other places throughout the Academy.

One thing that he was paying attention to was Sabertooth's misfortune, for he had also forgotten about the miniscule particles of the orb. Now it was time for him to see if he could use the force to work with something the size of a grain of sand.

tashkri.jpg

Having pulled together what resembled five-eighths of the orb, his eyes shut... and his soul resumed the original task... it reached out, grasping all that it could of the force and in a swift jerk of this great hidden power he brought forth another eighth's worth... The dust particles, the size of grains of sand were his next objective for this new amount... These tiny, nearly inconceivable morsels of orb were in fact conceivable, real and neccessary to pass this trial or have your intestines handed back to you...

The Academy spanned a great deal of area and who knew if these little pieces might have even attached themselves to walls, ceilings, furniture (if there is any left around this great place)... His eyes suddenly went into his sockets, all you see was the red and white, the pupil had dissappeared and from this, a series of weird barely audible utterances came from his mouth... He was calling forth the inner demons... The inner champions... The inner devils... As he did, a red corona (glow due to ionization of the air surrounding something) appeared around his hands... It was as mystical as it was scientific... From within him he called forth all inside him that was evil, all that was cruel, dark, demented, demonic, hatred, anger, and fury...

Every bit of his weak dark powers came forth at once... The corona become more of an aura and it sucked in all pieces that were in fact seemingly unreachable and scattered across the academy... they came to him at once... His sudden outburst in power, seemingly unprovoked was of his nature... A spark lights an oil slick and so causes a firestorm...

All the pieces surged towards him, inconceivably small, unbelievably big... At the brief moment when they all came together infront of him, at his feet, the glow dissappears and his body fell on itself... The sudden swoosh of air blew the dust particles infront of him meters in all directions... His eyes were back were they used to be but he was absent minded and passed out...

The final particles of his orb in front of him, Karn let a smile creep onto his face. I think I am getting the hang of this. He mused as he clossed his eyes and willed the last bits and pieces together, Feeling them bond with one another completely, as iff nary a scrath had occured.

Thinking himself done, he double checked his work, and found, to his horror, there were three particles missing. THREE! He shrieked into the silence of the hall! He set the orb down in his lap and fed on the anger welling up inside him, against what Lord Zar had said. It felt good, as it coursed through his veins heightening his senses to overload. He could fell the particles somewhere on the top level of the structure, sitting precariously on the ledge overlooking the vast barren plain. He focused all his energy toward pulling them to him, but to his utter dismay, the pieces would not budge.

He stopped for a moment, and willed himself calm, breathing deep and regular. Cooling of his hair temper to a point where he could use his mind effectively. I must get those bits... but how? He relaxed himself for what seemed like the millionth time, willing his body and mind to become one with the force.. Trying to discern what was keeping those particles from him. At last he saw the problem. Elementary really. A simple wall was in his way. He had not looked beyond the dust to see the entire picture. In his anger he was not focused. He gently picked up the pieces with the force and guided them to him. Winding through the halls of the palace. Down the inumerable stairs, and finally back into his hands.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Karn again dissasembled the orb, carefully, putting each shard, piece and or particle into its proper place. When he was satisfied, he re checked the orb again. Using the force as his guide, he went into the orb, searching for any imperfections in it. Through, and around, he went, inspecting every miniscule detail. Finding his work complete, he focused his energy on cementing th orb one final time....

I will crush You!

Though he was still wounded, Sabertooth began to work on his orb. His progress was slow, but it was progress. He toiled for many hours, only to come up with 10 or so pieces that fit together. He knew he would need to pick up the pace. He looked around and saw the other hopefuls near completion. He could not allow himself to be last.

This motivation kept him going through the pain. He was a tad resentful, but he knew that Lord Zar was only hear to make him stronger. Not one time did the thought of leaving the order cross his mind. He contiued to toil slowly, taking meditation breaks every hour or so to ease the pain.

He felt a little more relaxed than before. Perhaps it was because he his connection to the force was stronger, or perhaps it was because he knew in his soul that he would make no mistakes this time...

Edited by Guest

Sabertooth.jpg

An X Wing with the words "Yub Yub Commander!" written in blood at the sides lands at the Shadow Academy of Korriban. Out hops the cute, cuddly and homocidal figure of Wooly Willet.

The fuzzy Ewok approaches the academy warily. The compulsion and drive for power may have made him suicidally reckless, but some instinctive nature causes his padded feet to take cautious steps. He was aware of a small bit of fear growing in the back of his mind. Finally summoning the nerve and drawing his anger into self determination, Willet marches in and makes a bold speech.

"Yub! Yub!"

He pauses then continues.

"Huta?"

[Translation: My name is Wooly Willet, an Ewok from the forest moon. I blame the deaths of my family on the actions of the Republic and their Jedi leader Luke Skywalker. I have pledged my existance to aquire the power and skills to purge their accursed order from the galaxy and sate my appitite for revenge. I will say now I will let nothing stand in my way- principles, morals, or weaker life forms, from obtaining my revenge. (Pause) I will work hard to learn your ways and to gain the power of the darkside and I will become the Angel of Death that sweeps through the heavens and reign terror and night upon my enemies. Will you have me?]

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

As John's exhausted mind came back to life after his unreal, uncontrolled discharge of power which knocked him temporarily unconscious he realized how close just about every piece of his blasted orb was...

Now that they were all, perhaps only a few meters away from him... He calmly, now nearly gracefully, called the miniscule shards forwards and with his mind and the gentle persuasion of his swaying hands brought them forth... The compacted and joined their companions into a nearly perfectly complete orb, at last... Could it be, i have finished this blasted project...?

As his mind continued to wrap itself around this, he suddenly became aware of something, something he knew and was terribly pissed at... It was here... He shrugged it off and organized the orb, he inspected it, with the force, with his hands, with any measure he could, it was perfect... Wasnt it? his thoughts of self-doubt were angering him... well what could happen if the blasted orb isnt perfect? harsh physical abuse at the hands of Lord Zar? his face grimaced and winced, as if thinking of the pain... His eyes glinted with fear... Few men scared him, Lord Heretic, Lord Hatred, Lord Zar... The Lady Brooke seemed as vicious... As his fear grew into the hair-raising at the back of his neck he shook his head... Physical abuse is nothing more than the gateways to the dark side... pain leads to fear, fear leads to vengeance, vengeance leads to anger, anger leads to hate...

He called the newly formed orb to him, might as well... He brought it towards Lord Zar... "I implore you, my lord, is this perfect?" A lump formed at the back of his throat, the man's piercing eyes struck fear in the darkest, most destructive of souls... He tore you from your foundations as he stared at you... He knew, Lord Zar could sense the fear... Yet, behind it, hidden deep was the masochistic, suicidal, foolish John, the one that didnt mind being torn limb from limb... the one that thought, come on, i dare you, bring it on

Sabertooth contiues to work diligently at his task. Though hid body aches from the mauling he had recieved, the motivaition to finish was stronger. He was about half way done with the collection and the putting together (he had realized that doing the two at the same time was more effiecient). He saw john appraoch Lord Zar and wondered if he should move...so he didin't get blood on his new tunic.

Reconstucting the orb he found to be quite fun the second time around. It was relaxing, and he didn't feel any preasure. He found it amusing how some of the others were sweating into blood shot eyes. Of course, he used to be like that, but he was a changed man.

He worked, and worked, and worked. The time seem to pass like podracers in the boonta eve classic...

Sabertooth.jpg

Karn rechecked his orb one last time, for his own concience. Then he stood, albeit slowly, as the hours of sitting had cramped his legs. He felt the blood rush to them, filling the fibers of his muscles with millions of pins and needles. He reveled in the pain, letting it fill his entire being. THIS he thought to himself is the only way that we know we are alive

He stretched his limbs, feeling the joints crack one after the other, falling back into place. Taking a deep breath, He stepped forward one time, and called out to Lord Zar. Lord, I AM ready. Conviction followed and flowed through the statement. He was possitive that he had completed the mission successfully. And if not, he would be delt with. It was not a fear, but a fact, and he accepted it fully, without resignation.

After calling to Lord Zar, he waited. Someone else was with him now. He could feel them. He would be patient and stay until he was called. Discipline was his way of life.

I will crush You!

The dust particles were everywhere. Tash contorts his mind, the only thing in him that still had feeling, to search harder and farther than he had before.

Some of the dust was around him, most throughout the academy, and some stuck on Lord Zar's robes. He uses infinite care in picking the particles up, and then putting them back into his orb.

Now it was finished. Tash uses the force to "feel" his orb, and felt its wholeness. He knew that if he was wrong, then his fate would be at least as bad as Sabertooth's. However, he was able to tell that his orb was completed and whole.

He calls out to Lord Zar, "I have finished, Lord Zar. My orb is ready for inspection." And then he waits for Lord Zar's answer.

tashkri.jpg