Korriban

Exodus

A struggle raged within her. The mention of insanity drove her mind, ironically, back to sanity. A flash of the stone on her finger drove her mind to ask her what in the name of the Force she was doing. How had she felt when John had cheated on her?

She didn't even want to be reminded. And now here she was, tempted to do the same thing. It's not the same...he's dead...

Biting her bottom lip, she felt a tear well up in her eye. She blinked it away, glad that Oblivion was not looking at her face. He can help you. He'll make you feel better than you've felt in a long time. It'll be good for you...after all, you deserve some happiness after all you've been through.

The last thought made sense to her. The rules were broken now. He wasn't coming back. But then another arguement grabbed hold of her. Torin had desired her as much, if not more than, Oblivion. She had refused him again and again. Perhaps it was that Torin lacked the control Oblivion seemed to be demonstrating. Perhaps it was that Torin was arrogant and untamed, rather than Oblivion's cruel yet polished facade. Somehow, this was different.

Part of her screamed at her, wondering how this could be her decision. Warning her that she would regret it if she allowed this to continue. But for once, she ignored the voice.

She had been silent for a long moment. Now, she spoke. "I couldn't say. Insanity has never come to me in the form of myself..." Her shoulder tingled where he was playing with dark fire. "So I've been haunting your dreams...why me? If I recall, there was another...you spoke of her on Kamino."

She wanted proof that he was different, that she had value to him because of who she was and because of what made her unique. His raw lust wasn't enough for her, flattering as it may be. She was a woman, and so naturally, was looking for something more.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

"You should know too well the feeling of scorn and of lost... While mine may not have been as abrupt of an end as my late master's would have, the terrible gap of priorities and allegences beyond yourself can also be just as painful. You lose a certain part that, no matter the test, can never fully be mended... Then there was this dream; then... there was you."

Feeling partly withdrawn from the comments, his actions began to slow. In order to convey his thoughts and emotions, while still keeping himself in check, his gaze drew to that of the onyx-filled fire. Each subtle move of his fingers, how close in proximity they were, brought a brighter or softer hue. Oblivion had devised many experiments dealing with the working of humanoid souls, having invested many hours in tests for harnessing its purest energy. Now, in its stead, he was able to gauge something deeper then just raw power itself.

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

Torin walks down a sunlight way under marmelade skies past the rocking horse people and newspaper taxis. Suddenly he is on a train in a station when he sees someone at the turnstile. He is spellbound. He jumps up and leaves the train hopping off of it just as it begins to pull away from the station. He approches the girl with kalidescope eyes and asks,

"Excuse me, what's your name?"

"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds," she replies, "Would you like to come with me to my Octopus's Garden?"

Torin thinks yippee, but just as things are starting to look up something warm, wet, and gooey lands on his forehead. He opens his eyes and wipes the white runny bird squat off of his face. He looks out over the now dark desert. It is much colder but all Torin can think is Damn, what happened to the girl with kalidescope eyes? Then he remembers how peaceful and hopeful that dream was, becomes disgusted with himself (Sith shouldn't have such dreams), and commences to vomit something much nastier looking than the bird mess that had previously landed on his head.

After such a horrible awakening, Torin knows it is time to leave Korriban. He jumps onto the speeder and proceeds to blast away from the cliff where his future was revealed. With the way Torin abuses the poor speeder, it is only a few wreckless moments before the Sith Lord is back near Sirvani's ship.

Climbing off of the bike he extends his lightsaber and proceeds to cut a small gash out of his own forearm. The blood drips and pools in the dirt. Darkness of night piles in around Torin as he closes his eyes and savors the pain. The Force screams from the wound as if Torin is its vessel that has just been broken. The energy flows around the Lord, penetrating the earth and rocks that surrond him.

His eyes close, Torin begins to walk backwards allowing the Force to guide him to his target. He can feel its hard alloys, its cold fearsome armaments, and the powerful engine which lurks inside. With hatred and anger he attacks his other forearm and blood drips onto the spot which he now stands over. The crimson liquid seaps into the ground absorbing into the dust and penetrating foot after foot until, deep under the ground it reaches a rock inscribed with runes. The blood fills the runes, and like a key opens a door, triggers a chamber beneath Torin's feet to open. Ancient hydraluic lifts push a pefectly preserved Predator class Tie Fighter out of its tomb.

Torin's eyes glow with passion, "I will name ye the Kamikaze"

Nothing more is said. The newly appointed Sith Lord boards his new starfighter and ignites the engines. To begin his pursuit of perfection he must return to the place where his journey began. It is a great hub of Force energy for Torin, Cardia.

Torin.jpg

Sirvani noticed a change in his demeanor. She placed a hand on his broad chest. "What is it? What's troubling you?"

She paused. "When men start to say things that don't make sense, I know something is bothering them..."

Moving her hand to his face, she drew his attention away from the fire to meet her eyes. "Tell me how I can help you."

sirvani.jpg

"This is the remedy," Feeling the smoothness of her fingers spread across his cheek, he motioned to clasp her hand once more, idlely moving the still remenant ring upon her finger up and down while intertwined in their embrace.

"I must break myself... for one night, let me be free from the shadow's torment. Your fire, our light, it will ease the burden... Be mine tonight. You know that I am more than capable... You, too, shall be free from burden. It is what your heart desires."

At last, the man drew his lips close to hers, meeting firmly against her flesh at first then pausing, as if waiting to the call signified by the passionate manuver.

Oblivion.jpg

As he spoke, something inside her jumped. "Then you've learned the lesson I've had to teach many times over," she murmured. "Sith take what they desire..."

With that, she gave in to him, lifting her lips to meet his. As they kissed, the intellectual part of her mind took notice at the difference between kissing him and John, but she savagely shut off that part of her mind. It would get her in trouble, make her regret her actions. And tonight, she didn't want to be stopped. At least for now, she would act on instict and give into her baser desires.

Her right hand snaked up through his hair and she kissed him again, a raw feeling exploding inside her.

sirvani.jpg

The dark flames of curiousity, sparked by the man's initial interest, fell from his control as they now held onto the deep embrace. As she had moved her hand to touch his hair, the Sith grasped a hand around the back of her soft neck, deeply caressing as his fingers moved down her spine. The folds of his shirt became pressed against her body, slowly pushing down until they laid flat against the cool stone flooring. He could feel himself rapidly move into a state of the present where all his attention was focused on Sirvani and her alone. Even as his eyes remained closed, purely by touch he could feel movement she made in her entire body, the vibrant red skin color that she embodied symbolizing all of which he wanted to control.

As the two cosmic energies of the powerful Sith matched in likeness to one another, the elements around them seemed motivated by their act. The candlelight which illuminated the dark hallway now burned more intensely, even the hardened earth giving way as the very nature of the darkness seemed to spread out from them.

Pulling his head back from their embrace momentarily, Tethyn's usually listless eyes were now turned a darker hue to the point where his pupil and iris matched in a deep black tone. The one hand that traced down her spine now carefully slipped under the clothing folds around her back, following further and further down...

"Intriguing to see if the rumors about your people are true... Although, I do not plan to disappoint either."

Oblivion.jpg

Forgotten. In a cold dark corner on the outskirts of Korriban's temple there was a confused and shaken up warrior of the past, who had lost his way and not to mention his memory as well. Once he was the powerful Lord Maultros, the fleshless Sith Lord who was trained under the great Orik Bendan. Maultros had faced an untimely death at the hands of Ki Hoiz Achzet. Upon Cyrus' cloning his memory was wiped clean due to him never wanting to be reborn, though against his will his body was brought back in it's former state and he was given a new name with no memory of his past life. Now Lord Maultros was nothing but a lonely confused soul wandering the lands of Korriban”¦ with only the clothes on his back and a taint in his heart.

”œI'm going to need to eat soon.

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

As Oni neared his ship, the Sith Lord took the time to sit and meditate on these last few days.... how the Lord known as Zeke had betrayed the very promise he once made to the former God of Plague, corrupting others into doing the same and bringing down with him, Oni's former Master's dreams. Fueling himself off the rage and anger Oni had toward this man and his followers, Oni delved deeper into his chaotic tranqullity state of mind, honing in on the force as it bathed him with it's extensive power.

A few hours had now passed since he began his meditations, Oni feeling alive once again as his power returned to him. Quietly a comm echoed within the surrounding canyons, slightly disturbed his state of mind and forcing him out of it. Reading what the two encrypted comms were about, Oni could help but chuckle at the latter's announcement of yet another Dark Lord of the Sith, or in this case, Dark Lady.

"Yet another comes, and so shall another go. It seems the lust for total domination of the Order runs it's course rather quickly...." Oni spoke to himself quietly, rising to begin gathering his things fo his departure to Cardia.

But the sudden echoing of rocks bouncing down the walls of the cavern quickly ended his train of thought, the glow of his green eyes shining through his necroarmor face mask as he shifted his gaze above to see who or what had decided to drop in. Catching the view of a human male a few hundred yards above him, Oni gathered the force around him and proceeded to jump ledge to ledge until he reached the position where the man(Cyrus) had stumbled over to.

Standing before Cyrus was an average heighten human male, dressed from head to toe in a strange alienated looking armor known as NecroArmor, a long red cloak swaying in the wind before it found it's rightful position as it wrapped it's self around him. Stepping forward, the demon looking male's gaze met Cyrus's, Oni reaching out into the force to examine who it was that stood before him, whether it be Sith or Jedi.

"What brings you to Korriban, young one?" Oni questioned, his gaze never leaving Cyrus's own, the Sith Lord observing his very aura through the force, searching for those answers he wished to learn.

"I'm sure you won't, Tethyn...and I don't plan on it either," Sirvani replied with a wicked grin.

She pulled him down toward her and with that, the two explored the vastness of the universe, new secrets being unlocked, and the Force weaving between them, forming a bond that would not soon be broken unless by design of the pair. Somewhere in the midst of their time together, Sirvani thought she saw John's familiar features pass over Tethyn's face...

When the Twi'lek woke the next morning, it was chilly. Sometime during the night the candles had blown out, and an early-morning feel hung about the temple. Sirvani stretched and smiled over at Tethyn, then retrieved her clothes and got dressed.

Re-lighting the candles, she sat down and began to meditate. There was much on her mind now, and she wanted to ponder it while immersing herself in the vastness of the Force.

sirvani.jpg

The familiar warmth of his partner had passed as the sun began to rise above the barren wasteland's horizon. It was not long after she had stirred that his eyes began to open, having to reacclimate himself to the surroundings once more. Moving up from his spot, a hand brushed over his face and hair before turning to see Sirvani. It was obvious, without the use of his vision, to feel her presence expanding deep within the shadows. So obvious, as it was, the feeling became astranged to even he. A question of origins played out briefly in his head before quickly coming to terms with the events and its correlation to this new found ability.

Most peculiar...

The thought resonated in his mind and, at some level, could feel his mistress every breath and thought echo from afar within his mind. The man continued with his fancy as he too became dressed once more, strapping the heels of his boots at last before closely guiding himself by her side. Dropping down to one knee, his lips gently met across her shoulder and cheek before slowly anchoring himself back up onto two feet once more.

"The shadows beckon me once more... I must heed to their call. Take care, my own."

Bending down to retrieve his cloak on the opposite end of the temple, the Sith Master quietly returned to the darkness without a trace of sound. Closing his eyes, he could feel himself returning to his former state; the grey hue returned to his eyes, the soft exuberant skin falling back to pale, the intense high of the night falling from his body until nothing remained...

Oblivion.jpg

In a flash everything had changed”¦ Within a mere second the entire world that surrounded Cyrus had changed, or so it seemed at least upon the arrival of the armor-clad Sith who stood proudly before him. The young acolyte's eyes shifted up and down the frame of the man before him, observing his every movement and taking in each minor detail of his armor. Such protection was not only helpful, yet beautiful and to cherry on the cake was the mask which was truly menacing”¦ it was at this time a memory came to mind but it was only a flicker.

A grotesque face”¦ scarred”¦ no a face burnt beyond all recognition.

The images didn't really have a strong impact on the tainted youth. He simply swallowed hard and tucked those images into the back of his mind, he wasn't sure whether or not they had any significance. So until he knew more”¦ the back of his memory is where those dreadful images will remain. Shaking his head once the dark soul blinked twice and then gazed into the eye holes of the masked man before him.

”œWhat brings me to Korriban?”¦ Well honestly I'm not sure”¦ you see I woke on Kamino in a Clone Lab. There I proceeded to kill dozens around me”¦ and then blanks. Until now”¦

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Oni stood there, observing Cyrus's every action, probing his very mind as he searched for what he was looking for, as he listened to the man speak of his past..... or what he knew of it. Oni could sense the darkness in this one's soul, he could sense his very potential within the darkside, and could see what he once was and what he could be. Oni smiled beneath the mask that hid his face so well, proud swelling inside him that he could indeed be the one to awaken this man's power.

"I see. You have a very dark potiential in you, and i can show you how to awaken and use it." Oni said, still observing the man's actions as he spoke, seeing how the man would act upon finding this knowledge. "I can train you in the Darkside of the force if you wish it. You are indeed a force sensitive, and as such, should learn how to use it. If you wish it, i will be at my ship waiting. The path here leads down to it, so just simply follow it.

And with that, Oni returned down the side of the cliff, jumping ledge to ledge until his feet landed upon Korriban's flat surface, the area known as the Valley of Sith Lords. Nearing his ship, Oni stepped in and started up the old engines, checking preflight diagnostics and readying it for lift off, all the while, wondering if Cyrus would indeed accept his offer. But for now, whether he would or not was not of the greatest importance. Oni was required to get to Cardia for this meeting to declare the new Dark Lady of the Sith, and he could not wait too long.

Stepping back outside, Oni looked up to where Cyrus stood, waiting for his decision. "So, what shall it be?" Oni thought to himself. The very path that Oni had pointed out, the one leading to his ship was no ordinary path. It also held a metaphoric meaning of sorts, as it not only would lead Cyrus down to Oni's ship, but it also stood for a path into a darksided future for the man, one that could not be taken lightly nor with little thought. Once he walked it, there could be no turning back.

Cyrus stood quietly observing the Sith before him and all the while felt a pulling at his sole”¦something urging him to follow this man. To learn from this man”¦ to eventually Surpass this man in skill.

Oni jabbered on about Cyrus' true potential and how he was a force sensitive and needed to learn how to wield it. During this time Cyrus kind of disregarded the man not really taking anything to heart that he was saying, because in his mind the tainted youth had already decided that he was going with this man. Whether he wanted him to or not. He was prepared to stalk this man from the depths of the shadows if need be. When the man finally finished he began to bound down the cliff towards the ship below, upon his departure Cyrus sighed heavily and wiped his brow with the back of his right hand.

Here we go.

Thought the blackened soul as he bounded off the cliff digging his right hand into the side and slowed his descent by adding pressure. Upon reaching the bottom of the cliff Cyrus simply shook the dirt loose from his sleeve and rolled his head cracking his neck, he then proceeded to walk forward and into the ship without saying a word to Oni. Once inside and seated the Sith hopeful looked towards the man and spoke, ”œSo where are we headed”¦ and what the hell is your name?

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Oni watched silently as his new apprentice slide his way down the cliff, the young one choosing a different path to walk, or slide in th case, to yet the same choice in life. And in truth, Oni had half expected Cyrus to, given the cocky outlook that the young one held, an outlook very similar to Oni's own. Oni was an unorthadox Sith Lord of sorts, the Lord being more lighthearted than most, even at times, loyal to those he viewed like family.

But to see Cyrus's actions and attitude, Oni couldn't help but see himself from just a few months ago in the young man. Oni could help but chuckle to himself at that very sight, onlooking as the young one approached the ship and settled himself in like it was his home or something. Oni too settled himself in, removing his armored face mask to reveal the human male that laid beneath, his eyes still glowing their normal green from the virus that corrupted his body.

"I am known as Darth Oni by most, though my birth name would be Reaper Grimm." Oni sat as he grabbed the small steering stick and lifted the small ship off the ground and began their accent into space. "And we're headed to Cardia for yet another announcement of another change in power. Get used to it, as it seems to happen alot."

Oni couldn't help but laugh heartedly at his last comment, as it held a certain truth within it, as with the Sith, there was always someone trying to call themselves a Dark Lord. Oni may one day call himself the same, but only time would tell if that would be so. After all, it would not be the power he would be after, yet, simply to lead the Order how he would see fit. Plotting a course to Cardia, they shot off into hyperspace.

((Off to Cardia then.))

She felt lost. Drifting in the Force, she felt and heard Tethyn's departure. But she felt empty...like she was missing something huge. Last night, she had not been thinking about it. She had simply acted, trusting that he would fill the void.

And now she was let down. It was not the answer she was looking for. Perhaps it was just because she didn't feel that Tethyn loved her. It was not the same as it had been. She was unfulfilled. She had everything anyone would want--a successful career, a newly Lorded apprentice, a daughter, a home, and now even a new lover.

But she wasn't happy. So she left. Pulled herself from the Force, and went to her ship. She didn't think about the coordinates, just put them in and left the planet, certain that she wwould probably never return.

sirvani.jpg

• 1 month later...

...She would be a great Mando warrior”¦

”¦..You are the best fighter I have seen Miss, and for that I am glad I have fought you”¦

Thoughts”¦Spun from Zuko's meditation. He had Meditated on his blood brother Delta73, who was fighting for his life against a girl”¦Atia”¦was her name. He was gathering information from his link with him”¦

”¦Pain”¦Death!

He jerked from his meditation as he could feel his brother, die from the girls lightsaber. Zuko frowned as he got up and stalked to his ship the Firehound. He clipped on his lightsaber, and he leapt in, and set course out of the planet and on too Space”¦

ROSEOFCSHARON.png.1c839ef05c26256052b4d3a8e8030872.png

Behold the Rose of Sharon is burning in the valley 

• 3 weeks later...

Atia set the shuttle down on the outskirts of the old ruins.

"Mittsu, we're on Korriban now. I've contacted another Lord to meet us here. He is better suited to train someone of your....temperance. Until then, you can read up on what you're going to be learning on this terminal."

She left Mittsu on the ship as she descended the ramp. She could feel the ancient dark energies of Korriban greeting her. There were many dead here, and none were silent. All would gladly tell their stories to any they considered worthy. If there were any tombs left that is. Countless years of treasure hunters raiding them for some trinket has destroyed the solemn graves of these once great lords.

Atia7.jpg

Mittsu stepped out of the ship behind Atia, carrying his freshly crafted pike as he surveyed the land around them. He had no intentions of sitting on the ship and reading until this new Lord arrived. No, that task was ill suited for one of his temperance. Perhaps it was good that she was handing him off to someone more befitting of a beast like him.

”œYou expect me to read, while you enjoy the scenery? Heh”¦Not happening, I'll stick around out here and keep ya safe from all the bad spirits, girly.”

Mittsu.jpg

Atia pretended not to hear him. It was such a magnificent sight to behold, she wasn't going to let some pissant apprentice screw it up for her. Her vision spread out through the force, seeing past the physical and into the eternal, the dark eddies of the force still strong here after so many years. Here would be where she began her path to greatness, no longer needing her hand like some child for her own progression to commence. Though the land appeared barren, there were so many things still living on the planet, physical and spiritual.

"Fine. If you want to ignore my order, then prove yourself of some use. Go scout the surroundings."

Her mind remained aware of his presence and feelings. He was the kind who'd lash out for small things, and it never hurt to be cautious.

Atia7.jpg

Self control. The single most important virtue in Falleen society. Ever since Jzora had been a child, the importance of self control had been drilled into her head, lesson after painful lesson. If only it had made a difference. Tears streamed down her face now as she operated the controls.

Self Control

Her parents had wanted a son, someone strong to continue the family name. Jzora had been a disappointment. Only a daughter. The best that her parents could hope for was that she could marry well. And so her mother set her to task to make her socially pleasing, but it was never enough. No amount of skill or talent could make up for the fact that her parents had been denied a son. When she could not match her mother's expectations, the beatings began.

Self Control

Eventually Jzora was sent off to a university to learn the finer points of Falleen culture and society, politics and dance. While determined to succeed, none of these things truly captured her attention, and so she never excelled in any of them. Her true interest lay in the university's imperial cybernetics research, but when she had written home about it, she was scolded for pursueing an unladylike field. While she continued to further her education in secret, she redoubled her efforts in her socially acceptable courses.

Self Control

It was at one of those damnable balls that things came to a head. Her mother showing her off like some kind of dog. The young nobles leering and winking at her, licking their lips. She had managed to escape her mother's grasp at one point, fleeing to the outside to get some fresh air and privacy. Five young men found her, alone. They held her down and took turns with her, holding her mouth shut so that she couldn't scream for help. She remembered that she did not cry, because self control is the most important virtue in Falleen society.

No Control

She didn't mean for it to happen. All she wanted was for them to stop so that she could run away and hide. Hide like she always did from everything in life that was against her. But something deep inside of her awakened, something terribly beautiful. It surged out of her like lightning, raw energy that set their flesh aflame. The men writhed in pain and agony, and it felt good. Jzora had no choice but to run, and so she fled that place, and her family, and her lack of a future.

Total Control

She had found the Von Braun and her crew at the Falleen spaceport. They were running a smuggling operation under the guise of being an imperial ambassador's shuttle. They had never been to Falleen before, and had no chance against her pheromone enhanced flirtations. Jzora had only wanted to get off world, but the pheromones worked too well. Several of the crew members thought that they were actually in love with her, one even proposed to her. It was too much, too fast, and Jzora couldn't deal with it. Unable to face the consequences of her own plans gone awry, and finding herself unable to come clean with the men as to why they felt the way they did, she set them at each other's throats, playing to their jealousies and insecurities. When only one remained, she thought that maybe this was something she could manage. She tried, she really did, but she was forever scarred by that night on Falleen. No matter how sweet, or handsome, or polite her lover was, the memory always came back.

Total Freedom

As the fights between her and her lover escalated, things began to get unbearable. When she couldn't take it any more, she drugged his food and slit his throat. It made her cry, but it needed to done. If he had been more understanding, given her more time, it wouldn't have had to end like this. Left with a ship full of corpses, Jzora had few options on her next destination. The navicomputer listed Korriban, a nearby world, as a planetary mass grave with no permanant settlements. Jzora could dump the bodies there and then move on to a new life. The ship landed, and Jzora began carrying out bodies from one of the cargo hatches...

sig_scorpion.jpg

As she stood upon the barren surface of Korriban, a ghostly wind arose from nowhere, carrying with it the sense of new death. Atia turned toward the direction of the anomaly, feeling a far off presence that had no reason to be on the planet. Her curiosity took hold.

"I'm headed this way. Go check out the cliffs that way." She said, sending Mittsu in the opposite direction she was headed.

She began walking the desert, the jaded presence her only guiding beacon. The landscape was bland and the temperature to levels of discomfort, but it wasn't as bad as traversing the dune sea on Tatooine, something she had been forced to do before. After some time, she came to a ship landed in the middle of no where. Carefully, she approached the vessel, probing for potential threats. A lone girl could be seen dragging a corpse down the loading ramp, it's throat very open. Standing behind and downwind from the girl, she yelled out.

"You'd think this planet has enough dead."

Atia7.jpg

Jzora's breath caught in her throat as she heard the stranger's voice. It was a woman's, or a girl's, voice, and it came from behind her. Jzora had a blaster, but the woman may not be alone. Blast, I thought the navicomputer said this place was deserted! Jzora turned slowly, and found herself looking at a lone teenage mammal, dressed in tight fitting black clothes. Diffuse the situation, show control.

"I'm sure they won't mind a few more, they have so much in common in after all."

sig_scorpion.jpg

Panic. That's normal. But making light of murder, excellent.

Atia kept her hands clasped behind her back as she moved forward, wanting to push the girl if just a little. When she began to get closer, Atia switched between standard vision to her more familiar force vision. The girls aura was a curiosity. Stained innocence. Something growing in her that would eventually consume her unless she found a way to control it. She had potential, she could be useful.

"Is this your handy work?" She said with amusement. She spoke more as a curious little girl than a potential master.

Atia7.jpg

Jzora was surprised when the girl took the aftermath of carnage as such a light thing. Jzora couldn't decide whether that was a good or bad thing...

"More consequences than handiwork. I made a mistake, and it turned into something I couldn't handle. I couldn't set things right, and I couldn't leave, so I had no other choice than to turn them against each other. With that one, I tried, I tried very hard to make things work, but he just didn't understand what I've been through, so I had to end it. All I want is a new life, and the freedom to live it how I want."

Jzora looked longingly up at the starry sky, seeing her future up there. In an odd way this stranger was her confessor.

sig_scorpion.jpg

Atia looked on quietly as Jzora told her story. As she walked closer, she could see the girl's facial features.

You know she's a Falleen, right?

Do you enjoy stating the obvious?

Yes

"Ah, I see what happened now." She turned to examine the bodies without explaining herself. A few were nicely laid out in rows, one remained on the loading dock. With a wave of her hand, the body lifted to the air, the resting next to the rest. She stood, dusting the bottom of her jacket off with her gloved hand.

"We all desire freedom. However, the galaxy is full of people who want power. Power over you, me, the galaxy as a whole. The only way to stand up to these sort of people is to achieve some greater power, until one day none can oppose their will over you. Only then, when none can oppose you, will you be truly free."

Atia snapped out of her trance like rant, looking from the sky back to the girl, flashing her most charming, innocent smile.

"My name is Atia, by the way."

Atia7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

"Is it possible to learn this power? Ever since I was born, the people who were supposed to care for me treated me as a dissapointment and a means for their own gains. I want to be my own person, more than anything else, do what I want, learn what captivates me, and live as I desire. I also want to make the people that tried to ruin my life pay for all of the pain they've caused me.

If you can show me the way, I would pledge myself to such teachings. I have a strong intellect, the scholars at the university told me so."

Such luck, to have found a new chance at life on this world of death! This was Deliverance.

sig_scorpion.jpg

Atia stood still, staring at the bodies, admiring how they could remain so still while creating such movement in the force. Was it really her place to bring this child into the darkness with the rest of her brethren? Granted, she had the right. Her life had certainly paved the way for her induction, but to take away what innocence she had left; was it a greater crime than any Atia had committed thus far?

Shut up. She deserves retribution and it's your duty to teach her. The Dark Side wont spread on it's own.

"The road ahead of you is veiled and full of death, much like your past. What little moral restraints you have will eventually be lost. I myself am fast on the way to being consumed. Do you really think you can handle it? You think you've blood on your hands now? You've only begun to make your ocean, childe."

Atia7.jpg

What about your soul?

She's stubborn. Let her see for herself.

Atia turned her attention to the girl, her body language telling it all. Her mind was set. A higher calling, no matter what. She smiled, now walking toward the girl, the subtle writhing of her figure emanating power to the point even the untrained before her could feel it. Face to face, Atia stared into the girl's aura, scouring the tainted soul for it's impurities, and how they could be harnessed. This girl had potential to be great, if her enmity didn't consume her first. She raised her hand to brush back the girls bangs over her ear.

Oh, the ways I'll break you, and from the ashes you'll rise anew.

"You will devote yourself to me? Give yourself over to my will?" Her tone now lacked emotion, now replaced with solemn curiosity. What lengths was she truly willing to go to achieve her goals?

Atia7.jpg