Korriban

Exodus

You seek a grand trophy... I dont doubt you will reach it, however, you have a long way to go... not to mention, plenty of people to kill for that job... John heard the response, and this thought came into his head...

He then closed his eyes and allowed thoughts to come and go freely... He was waiting... It seemed to be all he did...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Sabertooth sensed the messaged the two hopefuls exchanged (JohnSkywalker, Travail). He found it quite funny that DT thought he could rule the sith. Even if he was an ok hopeful. He would never defeat Lord Ar-Pharazon, Lord Zar,and sadism which were the current most powerful sith. *He chuckles to himself*

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Following all that went on in the adjacent room, Karn was pleased. I will be part of a grand undertaking. The Sith will Rule again! He watched as John created his whirlwinds and buffetted the others with sand and debris.

He concentrated a bit wanting to try out his new found power. An inperceptablly thin barrier came up between him and the swirling sands. PLeased with his test. He kept his thoughts on the shield and began to branch off his thoughts to another task. seeing how far he could spread himself before he could no longer keep things going. his second experiment, was to attempt to bring the shattered desk back together.

Slowly the pieces of the demolished furniture started moving toward each other, but as they did his control over the bodily shield weakend. After an intense inner battle he fell to the floor exhausted, and slightly proud of himself for his meager progress. The desk pieces wee indeed closer, but not quite close enough. and he still ahd control of his shield, which he dropped as he sank into a deep trance, to try to replenish himself.

I will crush You!

John's mind stopped wandering... He realized, he did not wish the same form of power as the other apprentice, Travail... He sought to become the strongest possible master but not ruler, he sought power within himself... The power to know that every fiber of life is within my control and another's fate is within my hands' grasp... He sought this power, the power of the force, not leadership... Not rule but rather to control...

John's mind went into a rough, confusing mode... His thoughts were like whirlwinds, rushing and ramming one another... Each destroyed thought only created new ones... He was stressed... His joints cracked loudly as he stretched out his arm... He could use a drink, alcohol... It had been too long... or perhaps blood? The blood of the innocent... The blood of the weak... To snap them from the fibers of life...

He looks up at Kenshin... "Me?" John takes a breath and responds... "I wouldnt say training... Rather aggressive learning..." "Over the course of my life, lets just say, the Sith planets have been my home for quite some time in the recent past..." "A few days on Byss under Khaos Anarch and Son of Palpatine, not my most memorable times..." "Then with the dire consequences of the CORE I traveled alongside the others and was one of the youths training on AM, then infected with the virus and well... cured by Lord AP's antidote...?" "From then, I traveled here after AM was destroyed by Rebel Alliance craft..." "Been here since then... alongside all of you..."

OOC: Wow you guys posted a lot...I'm back, time to resume course.

IC:

Barohm Zar, having overhead Darth Travail's words to John walked in with his temper flared up a bit. The doors in the chamber gushed forth with a burst of wind that would have knocked the foundations down, but didnt, since they were holy ones.

"Rule the Sith? You think that you, will ever be able to rule the Sith? What makes you think that? Hidden abilities? Show me, show us? When will you have that chance? I assure you not in your lifetime...you were not a chosen one...lest you think you are really destined to rule..."

He pulled out one of his lightsabers and handed it to Darth Travail.

"Take it."

He watches as the young man in front of him grabs it, unsure of its power.

"Turn it on."

Barohm Zar watches as Travail turns it on, again, unsure of what was about to happen. Another snap hiss is heard in the room as Barohm Zar's second saber turns on in the palm of his hand. He watches as those in the room step back a little.

"If you think you have any power destined for you, then duel me."

Again, the man was unsure.

"This is an order. Not an option. You have opening move. This will be a fight to the death."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Sadism opened his eyes , the torches in the room slowly grew brighter. Sadism rose to his feet and looked at the main door as it slid open. Stood their was one of the Sith guard with Sadisms new sabre. With a hand gesture the sabre shot out of the guards hand into Sadism grasp. He slowly rotated the sabres handle and nodded pleased with his new weapon. Sadism looked back at the guard and gestured to him with a finger to come into his quarters. The guard stepped in and stood to attention not speaking. Sadism looked back down at the sabre which was in his left hand, faster than a flash Sadisms right hand shot out and grabbed the guard by the throat and lifted him off the ground. The guard gripped Sadism wrist with both his hands trying to release himself from the Dark Lords grip but with no success . Sadism looked back at the sabre and ignited it, the sabres blade glowed red and with a violent swing he removed the guards head from his body. To anyone watching it would seem he was more than enjoying himself as he did it. The torso dropped to the floor quickly followed by the head. Sadism extinguished the sabre and hooked it onto his belt, he was satisfied with its performance.

Seeing Lord Zar's Anger flare intrigued Karn. He had overhearad the thoughts of travail, but paid them no heed. He knew that the apprentice was not remotely ready to "rule the sith". He Focused in on the pair as BZ handed T the saber. One day soon I shall have my own, and I will master it as I will master these new powers. and use them for the glory of the Sith!

The thoughts ran through his head like a tidal wave crashing down upon rocky shoals. dreams of power beyond imagining flowed into him, feedsing his bloodlust. He stood back and watched with a smile creeping upon his lips as Travail faced Lord Zar. Karn knew that this would be a sever lesson in pain for the apprentice, and he planned to learn but also to enjoy it.. Immensely..

I will crush You!

A Assault gunbaot glides slowly through the space of the dark planet....The black ship is hidden from view. All that is visible of it is the red wingtips. The pilot gides his ship to the surface. He lands it on clearing not far from the Shadow academy.

Abaddon emerged from the ship his body gliding soundlessly over the ground. He had been trained in combat before but something intrigued him about the power of the force....

Abaddon secured his specially treated blades. He had brought with him three of his best blades each treated to withstand even that of a Lightsaber, just in case anything went wrong. His Ghurka sword was secured at his back the Ghurka knife was secured at his hip and underneath his vanbrace(sp) was his loyal butterfly knife...

Now the time had come he entered the Academy with no fear. He had no need to hide in the Shadows the time for his emergence had come....

He sat and waited to be addressed by what would be his master. His stance was ready relaxed and bold, as that of only an experience soldier could have....

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Abaddon notices that as he enters the Shadow Academy that all his weapons automatically vaporize into thin air. Standing ready as he may be, he was unarmed, and therefore no longer a threat.

Outside on the planet's surface, vines engulf Abaddon's ship into the planet to make sure he could not escape.

All those who enter the academy do not leave until they are told to do so.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Shocked and suddenly feeling a bit naked but noless ready Abaddon continued to wait.....

He observed all that was going on around him and took careful notice to the combat going on before him, he watched for weaknesses as he took note of the terrain and layout of the room he was in.

The room was fairly large and it was obviously a multipurpose training room. he continued to watch and wait....

Chacter Sheet

*I cannot strike my master! not yet!* he sent this mentally to BZ. he knealt before BZ and said *If I must fight my master (already) then may I die a slow and painful death for my stupidity but I will not strike you yet.* upon saying this he rose and dropped the Lightsaber. *Do what you want with me I will not let my own hopes stand in the way. but if you strike first make it hurt!* he said and kicked the lightsaber to the wall.

*I have no speacial gift only a passing dream, let it die with me.*

BZ's hatred struck fear into Travails heart but for now he was not well trained he had no hope of ever winning a fight if he died now but if he was destined to be killed then he would not be a coward he would take the pain.

*Kill me!* this time he said it in a low tone but loud enough for all in the room to hear. *Kill me and be rid of me!*

OOC: if i do get killed by you can i get cloned and return or am i out for good?

travaillogo2.jpg

OOC: sweet! then i can come back humbled. if there is enough left of me after Zar finishes me off. I should've kept my mouth shut oh well I'll pay the consequences.

IC: Bz's rage made Travail want to grab the lightsaber he had just kicked. I cannot turn back now he thought i have said what i will and I must pay for it.

travaillogo2.jpg

OOC: I Just found out that Darth Travail was banned today.

IC:

BZ lops Darth Travail's head off.

"The rest of you...mutilate the corpse..."

He watched as those in the rooms looked stunned. He retrieved his lightsaber.

"Go. With your bare hands if you have to...I don't want to see anything but blood red walls and crushed intestines when you are through."

VianoMigueles.jpg

John's eyes looked across the room... New faces... He looked at the corpse... His eyes continued to dart around, the apprentices were all frozen... As usual, why not take the stupid lead, after all i am a little hungry... he thought to himself...

John walked forwards and tore off an arm... Weighed it in his hand... Then swiftly he smashed it over his knee, the bones within all snapped and blood gushed out of it's now open ends... He slung it across the room and proceeded to the next arm... "Come on, this can be amusing..." His sickly twisted smile covered his face, blood specks flew and a few marked his brow...

He held the second arm and began to crush it together... More snaps and pops... Blood leaked onto the floor and painted his arms and clothes... More specks flew onto his face and neck...

John threw the second arm towards the corner and walked over to it. He had not eaten in quite a while, since AM, and human is not too bad of a taste... Carefully, John, used his rather sharp teeth (never revealed to anyone, because he never smiled) and began peeling the skin... Soon, a semi-sweet blood covered bicep and tricep were revealed. He took a bite out of it, the blood slowly traveled down his throat and the meat felt wonderful as it slowly made its way towards his jaw. Each bite relieved him of his blood thirst... Before long, all there was left before him was a pile of broken bones... and all there was left to the others was a man covered in blood, with clothes smothered in blood, arms drenched in it... A smile could be distinguished through the human blood adorning his face, it was one of pleasure...

Abaddon looked on the ravaged body..."john" or so they called him had destroyed much of the body.

So much for professional order....-Abaddon thought- well I assume you earn your way through the chain of command he walked up to the body. He hated eating when he hadnt earned the kill but o well. He looked on the body it was mangeled and a wreck. Then something caught his attention. It was the Head. He always preferred the had of his victims.

He took the head which had flown about size feet from the body. It was clean of blood, this was mostly due to the carterization of the neck as the lightsaber flew through the body.

The face was in the poise of pure fear the mouth was in the form of a deathly scream, which obvously never made it out. It reminded him of his past oponents...

He removed his gloves and tucked them into his Green BDU pants.

Abaddon the ripped the head in two with hs bare hands send ing blood all over the walls. he then took one half of the skull at a time and drank the blood from it.... From death life ensues... He took a bite of the brain matter inside and swirled it in his mouth. taste like pork but sweeter he smilled his teeth covered in blood.

He threw the two haves of the empty skull against the wall and the shattered into thousands of tiny pieces he removed his hankerchief to wip of the only blood on his body that which was on the corner of his mouth.

Chacter Sheet

Abaddon then proceded toward the slab of meat which was continuing to be butchered....

He he ripped the torso from the rest of the body sending blood everywhere... he snapped the ribs appart from the sternum. He then ripped the torso in half length wise grabing the spinal column and ripping it clean from the rest of the body. He slugged john out of the way with the spine and tossed it to him. He then took half of what was left of torso and started to eat the ribs. Within a few minutes he had finished this peice of flesh.

He then wiped his hands clean and sat down still awaiting whoever it was who he was sent to train under.....

Chacter Sheet

OOC: all i took were the arms... but thanks for the spine...

The spine, though the least meaty of the body parts managed to contain scraps of vital organs... The few attached pieces of the lungs, heart, and intestines... Having eaten quite his fill, John picked away the precious chunks of heart... Tossing the rest back to the remainder of the corpse and the other "civilized" few... It tasted much different than the other muscles, however, it was still quite delicious... The iron-rich blood flowed through him bringing his famished body back to life...

John turned towards the bdu wearing commando who threw him the spine, taking his arm and wiping off some of the blood... John said "Order? Thats just a bit overrated..." In the form of a toast, took a bone and lifted it towards the man... The commando seemed like an arse, but then so did John... "Pure protein, me thinks..." Then John took a thin piece of bone and began picking away at something in his teeth...

When he finished, he grouped up the bones and in one swift clasp turned them to dust... "Seems he could have used some calcium..."

OOC: Funny how I said just mutilate it...you guys eating it was entirely up to you

IC:

Barohm Zar looks at the rest of the corpse.

"No takers? Fine then."

He only eyed the corpse for a second, but, in that short instance, it was enough for the entire remnants of the corpse to bevel in and out and then explode outwards all over the room. Body parts disintegrated and blood splattered EVERYWHERE, covering EVERYONE within the room. Barohm Zar smiled as the blood pool came towards him but hit an invisible wall he had put around him -- to keep him from getting dirty. He addressed those in this room.

"If any of you have similar ideas as this unfortunate fellow did, let that be a warning as to what happens. You will never become strong enough to destroy me or my associates. Do not let our power get to your heads."

With that he faced the newcomer.

"Why are you here...what is your motivation to become one of...us...?"

He said this with a sneer and deep growl in his throat.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: takes feeding the need to a whole new level, doesnt it?

John saw as the corpse exploded, shook his head and thought to himself... Dammit, I wanted the liver... He bowed his head in respect to the stronger sith... and along with the others, eyed the newcomer...

OOC: takes feeding the need to a whole new level, doesnt it?

John saw as the corpse exploded, shook his head and thought to himself... Dammit, I wanted the liver... He bowed his head in respect to Lord Zar... and along with the others, eyed the newcomer...