Korriban

Exodus

*Auren awoke the next morning with a renewed sense of self and of purpose. After last night's run in, ignoring Raynuk had become a distinctly more appealing option, and considering he would likely be avoiding her as well, it would be much easier. She swung her legs over the side of the cot and set about tidying herself up. She left the room and set off down the halls, after breakfast she intended to get so know some of the other hopefuls a bit better... perhaps find an advantage she could push to get a leg up on the others. Once she reached the mess hall she became extremely aware of Raynuk's presence... and she made a point of not looking in his directions... he wasn't worth risking her future over... she hardly knew him...*

1077835329_uresAuren2.JPG

*Raynuk barely glanced as Auren walked into the mess hall, and made no attempt to hide her thoughts from anyone, so it wasnt hard to hear what she was thinking*

Oh, so now im a risk to your future..how exilerating...

*He managed a smile at her before returning to his food and just tryin to stay on top of important matters*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Auren restrained the impulse to throw an Icy glare in raynuk's direction, opting instead to ignore him completely. She didn't look up from her food, doing her best with what limited knowledge she had to close her mind to those around her, she doubted it would help considering she didn't have much of the knowledge required to mask her thoughts... she had never really found it necessary before.. but perhaps he would take the hint.*

*Raynuk just sighed and realized that apparently, last night HADN'T been just a really bad dream. He finished his food and returned his tray to the proper area, and then walked over and sat down oppisite from Auren and looked at her, then down at her food*

"So apparently last night wasnt a nightmare after all. Lets see..right about now you think im a really big and veeeery annoying jerk who cant take the hint that you want to be left alone and never want to come in contact with me again...am I right?"

*He looked at her, waiting calmly for her to acually look at her*

"I know you hate me, but ya could at least look at me, im not THAT ugly am I?"

1fE1uLv.png

*She put down her fork and looked up at him, face black, void of any expression. Without a word she stood and disposed of her tray and the remnants of her food. She left the room without so much as a backward glance... she had things to do, what those things were, she wasn't sure.. but there had to be something... and whatever that something was it had to be better than talking to him right now, let him see how it felt to be walked away from... it was hardly her problem any more..*

*Auren just kept walking, too focused on hating Raynuk as she walked around a corner that she nearly walked into him*

"Yup, ya hate me..im sure of it now."

*Raynuk just crossed his arms and looked at her*

"Im fine with you hating me, but walking out without a purpose in the middle of a nice, nutritious meal isnt somethin I take sittin down...and im not going to leave you alone, at least not yet. You were right before in thinking that you were wrong, but not about me, not about what you did, but how you handled it. Beating yourself down will not help you on the road to becomming a Sith. Im just trying to help you...

because..

I acually, truely care about you, as strange and messed up as it sounds, I do."

1fE1uLv.png

*Hate indeed... she looked up at him through angry eyes..*

"What do you think you're playing at? How dare you... you think you can just... and after last night... and you have the audacity to..."

*Her hands balled into fists at her sides and before she realized what she was doing her right fist had connected with his nose. Her eyes widened as she realized what she had done and she looked from his now slightly blood splattered face to her fist. Without another word she took off running down the halls away from him.. she hadn't intended to physically harm him, but her anger had gotten the better of her... she'd ruined her chances for sure, punching a Sith knight was hardly going to get her very far.*

*Raynuk winced slightly. Yeaap, I had that comming too He held his hand to his nose, comming away with blood and then noticed that she had run off down the hall. He reached out to her, almost in an attempt to tell her 'wait'. But instead, he lifted her off her feet, and brought her back towards him*

"You have waaay too much fear in you. Im not an important Sith Auren, im just a Knight. The masters, the people who will decide if you get a chance or not, they could care less if you knocked me out...acually, for some of them, it might be a plus for you. Despite what you may think, my anger and wrath only come to those deserving of it. And in my eyes, you deserve neither. Nay, you deserve just the oppisite..."

*He noticed her face was down, her standing there, semi defeated and ashamed. He reached out once again, and lifted her chin, and looked into her green eyes with a kind smile*

"Your a feisty one Auren...and I cant help but feel...love for you..."

*His smile seemed to brighten just slightly as he finnally came to terms with it. The night before, he had been petrified by the mere thought of him, a deadly sith, acually loving someone. He just continued to stare into those deep green eyes, his hand still lightly supporting her chin*

1fE1uLv.png

*She shook her head and looked down again, shaking off his hand. She backed away from him slowly until she hit the wall and there was no where else to go.*

"You don't, you can't, you made that much perfectly clear last night... and I am not so foolish that I shall need that lesson more than once... I... I'm sorry about your nose..."

*Without looking back up at him she slid along the wall and began a slower walk back down the halls again... defeated and deflated almost... but beneath that anger boiled. What made him think he had the right to toy with people's emotions in such a way. She wouldn't let him get to her... she wouldn't... she would make herself immune.*

*This time, he did let her go. He had gone into the Mess Hall with only the ideal of saying sorry, but had instead managed to shatter most of her emotional defences, and had shaken her more than he would ever want to do. But in his heart, he knew he had done all he could for now. Last night Raynuk dug himself a hole, and it would take alot, (and i mean a HELL of alot) to get her to even trust the Sith again. But at the same time, he felt a wave of releif. He had run the previous night from his feelings, and had come to terms with how he felt, though he was still boggled as to what drove those feelings for her. He watched her go, wipping more blood from his face, staying where he was*

For what its worth...probably nothing...I am sorry Auren. For now, I will leave you alone for a while..

*He at last turned, and walked on slowly, feeling much the same frustrations as he had the night before*

1fE1uLv.png

((I'll just say I got killed so I can get on posting now that three days have passed. I don't think I can really do much with a broken spine anyways))

Fuzzy Ewok takes off in his stolen X-Wing again, leaving a message written in moldy entrails that can be read from overpassing ships.

I'll be back, probably with a bigger knife, gun, axe, or thermal nuclear explosive.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

OOC: How about I fight till the end?

The pain was terrible. His stumps that used to be his arms were hanging lifelessly by his side. He couldn't even feel his legs anymore. He wonders if this is how life was going to end, lying on the ground, begging for mercy. He decides that he will at least go down fighting, and make sure that his nemesis would not last the fight.

With a grunt of agony, he force pulls all of the vibroblades out of his legs and floats them in front of him. He sends one vibroblade at Sabertooth, thinking to get rid of the disrespectful and paralyzed moron. The knife goes through Sabertooth's chest, piercing his lung and collapsing it, ensuring Sabertooth's eventual death.

Now with his concentration on John, he stares into his eyes, trying to seek out some weakness. Seeing none, he realizes that he will have to improvise. He floats his old sith saber until it was behind John. He then force pulls John's legs out from under him, and sends the sith saber straight at his heart from behind, and looses the remaining five vibroblades at his head and chest.

Edited by Guest
tashkri.jpg

OOC: Just a word to the wise, if you die in this thread, you will stay here till I revive you in any shape or form...Fuzzy Ewok, you cannot leave unless I clone you or do something else...sorry, that's how it goes...anyways, can someone tell me if they're dead or not? I'm getting bored reading all this...

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: Fuzzy Ewok is my authorized padawan. He will own all of you!!!

However is there a way I can get him out of here for training purposes?

Kenshin sees that Malaki is in perfect range and position. He take aim and fires. A blast rips through Malakis chest and blows out most of his internal organs. Kenshin lets loose another blast hitting Malakis leg. He picks up a dagger and slipp in into his belt. He hides behind the rock again waiting for another shot. He sees Tash dying at Johns hands, but he gets off one last attack.

That kid had promise. O well. He did get in the way. He deserved to die.

Kenshin runs from his hiding spot to a new one. He sets up and fires again. This time missing. He keeps running. He is like a ghost. Then out of nowhere a knife comes flying at Malaki and pins him to the wall. Kenshin sticks his blaster rifle ina small hole in a rock face. He aims for that killer shot.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

OOC: Ben, it is not your call whether or not to pull Fuzzy Ewok out of training. Although I know he is not a newb, it was to my understanding that any new character that was a force user had to go through academy training. I talked it out with Robbie, and I realize that he has been waiting and I don't want to make him suffer through the training...so I am authorizing him to leave...don't do this again Ben, Barohm Zar is in charge of the fates of those in the facility, not yourself.

IC:

Barohm Zar waits for Brook's response.

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: in summation of the following; for those who want a shorter version:

Amidst arrogance, John yells some. He dodges the blades coming to him but doesnt dodge one. Parries the sith saber. Picks up the four vibroblades and sends them flying towards Tash, killing him because they all strike vital organs. Yells some more. Yanks out the only blade to hit him and throws it nailing Tash inbetween the eyes. Tash is dead. Then the man walks into the shadows to heal and think things through as far as the next challenges go...

IC or the more complicated, descriptive one:

"Dont you dare look at my eyes!" screams John with his slight arrogance... Seconds later, John falls but skillful in the ways of the force he manages to to move quickly enough to land on his hands and knees avoiding the collision with the ground... Using his slightly greater force abilities, John stops all but one vibroblade, as all the objects fall to the ground around him and he parries the sith saber to the other side of the room...

Utilizing the force, he picks up one vibroblade and being pretty good at most weapons, throwing knives included, John picked them up almost as rapidly as he came into contact with them... Now beyond infuriated, John sent four of the five vibroblades towards his opponent, each nailing a vital organ, "I am tired of these games..." Each one making contact; one to his liver, another to his heart, one punctures a lung, and the last his stomach... "Now you are dead!" John turned to see where this immense pain originating around his shoulder was coming from... When he looked he winced, a vibro blade was jammed inside... His left arm was going numb... Could it have hit a vital artery? John decided he would have to go into the shadows and heal... As he yanked the blade out, immense pain shot all over his arm, the blood began to gush out of his cloak, he shut off the lightsaber and sheathed the sith saber as he walked into the shadows... But, the vibroblade, stained with drying blood, he sent towards Tash's forehead, it clawed him right between the eyes... "Now, you are dead..." John's voice echoed all over the room...

Taking his fingers, he plugged the wound to avoid further blood loss and calling forth a few med supplies he began healing his arm... His body emitted a slight red glow, but he was beginning to weaken... He bandaged both his arm and his feet...

Now concentrating on building up his strength and mindset... The next decisions will be a little more difficult...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: Ben, it is not your call whether or not to pull Fuzzy Ewok out of training. Although I know he is not a newb, it was to my understanding that any new character that was a force user had to go through academy training. I talked it out with Robbie, and I realize that he has been waiting and I don't want to make him suffer through the training...so I am authorizing him to leave...don't do this again Ben, Barohm Zar is in charge of the fates of those in the facility, not yourself.

IC:

Barohm Zar waits for Brook's response.

Once again, way to overreact over nothing. Did I make it my call? No

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

*The ship set down and the man in his black robes steped out pulling a hover tablet behind him, inside was the contence of the one called Searcy, the man left the tablet to the side, he had made contact with the indivdual who wanted him and only he knew of the combination to open it. And with that delivered he left.*

John, hidden deep within the shadows, oblivious now to all but the knights and masters... He controlled his breathing to almost none at all... Slowly and quietly, his wounds began to heal by the powers of the force... As he concentrated, delicately at first, through fear of losing his focus, and then fully; John began thinking, the Sith wish for us to slaughter one another... There remain three... One hidden in the shadows, one regenerated, and the last is me... healing from injuries I should have been able to avoid... He continues pondering his next decisions... To seek out Abaddon, to seek out Kenshin, to see whether there exists three masters for us all to have one... Whether the murders which are pleasurable are indeed neccessary for the health of the order... After all, since I last remember, the Sith were a band of masters, a few knights and an load of apprentices and hopefuls... The next generation, my generation, shows some promise... But if we slaughter one another, then the Sith order remains a short-handed force...

as the hours lolled by John emerges from the shadows, his decisions made, his wounds healed and just a little hungry...

John makes a casual walk over to Tash's corspe, Indeed he had promise... but now he lies lifeless for intereferring in another's affairs, perhaps in the after life, or in the next life you have learned a lesson or two... John pulled out the vibroblade and blood gushed forth from Tash's cranial cavity... He smashed his head and yanked it off; drinking the blood from his skull, John felt rejuvenated and ready for the next set of challenges... whatever they may be...[/i]

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: It wasn't overreacting, it was just telling you that you just couldn't come in here and go "he's my apprentice he can leave."

Overreacting is exactly what you did then. I didn't say he can leave. I asked about it.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

OOC: Okay, sorry Ben.

IC:

Barohm Zar looked at the beautiful woman in front of him with much concern.

"We cannot wed...or plan on it...unless we stop hiding secrets from each other...if something is bothering you, please do not be illusive about it...if this is going to work out we need to remain open so as to be able to care for another...I love you Brook...please, tell me what's wrong..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"I haven't hidden anything from you... and I've told you i just can't put my finger on it. Its like a dark shadow looming in the back of my mind, and the moment i reach out to try and see what it is it pulls back. And the Nightmares have been getting worse... but other than that there's nothing... nothing but speculation. And at this point I would rather not think on it... if it is to be it will be… if anything happens you are the first person I would tell… but as of now I would Personally rather focus on the wedding."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Barohm Zar knew something was wrong and it was shown in his pained expression in his eyes. But, as many emotions flourished in his brain and his body his eyes turned to shear love for the woman in front of him. She was brave and beautiful. She was powerful and she had the will to complete anything when she needed to. She was a great Sith; but above all, she was a great companion and a respectable person...one to be closely admired.

"I have always loved you....it was hidden to me until a year ago or so when I finally realized who you were...I respect you...and I trust you...where should we hold this wedding? And should we wed in secret or in matrimony in front of our fellow Sith...what thoughs have you on this subject?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

*She shook her head.*

"I don't care... so long as i'm marrying you I'll be happy. I personally have nothing to hide from any of them... though I also recall AP's lavish wedding going astray... perhaps nothing quite so grand. Nothing too big, I don't need it... but I also see no reason to hide as if we're ashamed of ourselves..."

*Looming behind the shadows the apprentice of Raynuk Montar stood. He had seen everything and he felt disgusted.*

I thought Sith were not suppossed to love...even Master Barohm Zar seems in love...how disgusting...they all disgust me...yet my Master intrigues me...he is not like the rest of the Sith...he is not as violent...not as intrigued by death as they are...nonetheless I still require guidance...but how am I to receive my needs while he is out flirting with a girl who does not like him back...?

*Ciagyoel walked up to his Master and cleared his throat, bowing slightly in a sign of respect. His arms were at his side in relative easy stances just in case his master would strike out at him for interrupting or eavesdropping.*

"You disgust me...you honestly, are the most repulsive person I have ever had to work with in my 200 years of existance...it is amazing...this culture of the Sith, built upon millions of years of death, slaughter and maiming is now being brought down by petty love and flirting of the like...you call yourself a Sith? You call yourself a Master? How dare you join this order and still allow feelings of love for another...I am ashamed at you AND your Master Barohm Zar for allowing themselves to toy with the hearts of others and become weak..."

*His eyes glinted with some knowledge he had still yet to reveal to his Master...knowledge that he had hidden from everyone...knowledge that not even the finest minds could read...but only sense.*

"This order was built on the bases of spreading terror throughout the galaxy...not love, flowers, and weddings...I am ashamed of you....but..."

*And he paused.*

"You have taught me much...you have showed me the importance of survival and by leaving me for so long I have grown...that was your form of guidance to me...you have showed me the flaws of the Sith now and what needs to be fixed...you have taught me much...but there is still more I yearn to learn and strive for..."

*He took another breath.*

"Raynuk...please...guide me until I am ready to be on my own...I know I am not ready...there is still much...for me to learn...."

*And then in a smaller voice.*

"There is much more for me to learn in the world of the living..."

*Silence befell the room as Ciagyoel awaited for his Master's response. All the while in the room, Raynuk could sense that Ciagyoel was hiding something about himself...something that he was waiting for the right time to reveal.*

ciagyoel.jpg

"I am not ashamed....and if they are...then death to all of them...I have learned that true power exists in many forms...and true motivation...when fueled by another person can create such power and determination to almost make one immortal...with you I feel like if nothing can take me down...I feel as if together we could live forever in the eyes of many as the grandest Sith...I love you Brook..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"And I love you... but let us be perfectly clear before we commit to anything. Know that whatever happens, I shall always love the sith more... and in whatever we do, we have to put the good of the sith before ourselves and what we have. DMD couldn't handle that... and i hope with all my heart that you can so that I don't have to turn and walk from this room, leaving a piece of my heart behind... but if i must i will. Please tell me you understand..."