Tython

<< Incoming comm for Kirlocca >>

"Your help is greatly appreciated," Fett's voice continued. "I'm sending you the coordinates to a safehouse I have maintained on Corellia. We should be there soon.

"Fett out."

An address was wired across as promised, encrypted with Augury protocols for privacy.

<< End comm >>

iTJBZId.png

Adenna smiled as she began to recognize several familiar presences within or around the temple. It appeared she was correct in coming here, something she was very grateful for. She wasn't quite sure what was needed, but had faith that the Force would guide her. She entered the temple and began registering her identity with the rather reduced staff that formed the underappreciated but utterly vital backbone of all Jedi operations. They arranged a room for her and directed her to the mess hall where she could get some decent food. Though her shuttle had a small kitchen, it simply wasn't quite the same as the full kitchen and fresh food that could be found planetside.

She got herself a plate and began eating while pondering what to do. She figured someone would approach her at some point, but if they didn't, she would seek out whoever it seemed was in charge and offer her assistance.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Vos slowly walked the perimeter of the room, not taking a seat as he was not a master, nor disrespectful. His gloved hand did roll over some of the chairs, but just enough to feel connected to the room. As Kirlocca left- Tobias and Dahar were left in the room by themselves. First time they'd been alone since before the monolith. Finding a window, Vos fell into another cliche- hands clasped and looking out the window.

"Do you want the job, Grandmaster?" He asked the Jedi Master. However, Vos felt as though he already knew Dahar's answer.

And..there...she was... Tython's Force activity was intoxicating, and now... Adenna was here as well. An even more intoxicating wave of the Force rushed over him. What he had been searching for was now within reach. The green eyes narrowed as he surveyed the landscape, and tried to be a critic of his formulating plan.

"The Order is in good hands Grandmaster..." with those words the Wookiee warrior exited the room and left Dahar with the weight of the galaxy on his shoulders. As he watched his friend depart he couldn't help but feel like it would be the last time he would see him... that those words would be the last he would hear from Jedi Master Kirlocca. It was Kirlocca who had decided Dahar fit to be considered a Master all those years ago. The man was a legend, not just among the Jedi, but in the known galaxy.

And who was Dahar? He was confident in his place as a Jedi, that was certain. But Grandmaster? He thought back on previous holders of the post. Kitt Fitt was the man in charge when Dahar first joined the Jedi. Would he be able to fill those shoes? Would he be able to live up to the reputation of other Jedi Masters he knew? In the days of old there was a council of twelve who voted on the Grandmaster. But those days were gone. He and Kirlocca were all that remained of the council, at least here, and Kirlocca's time had passed.

He watched as Tobias entered the room and took a spot by the window. There was more to him now than when they first met. It seemed like pieces of his former self were slowing pull themselves back to him. Different Force energies, different memories, swirled around in a beautiful puzzle. But he still had no reason to fear Tobias Vos, and at this point plenty of reason to trust him.

"Grandmaster by default, quite a position, eh?" Dahar slowly moved overed and joined Vos in gazing out the window. "A galaxy sized bulls-eye on your back, and that was in the good old days. Now there's that on top of" Dahar motioned his hand figuratively pointing at all of the temple "all of this to piece back together. It will be quite a task."

Dahar didn't really answer the question. "There are, though, things I want to do. Things I want to accomplish. I hope they are the will of the Force. And if not, well, perhaps the Force will bend to my will." He walked to the center of the room and with a wave of his hand a small console popped up from the ground. He took the holocron recovered from Gala and placed it into the console. It clicked in, lit up, and receded back into the floor.

He could feel the effects of the holocron quickly rushing through the temple. That device had powered the Gala temple and was now combining with the awesome Light Side energies here. The Force was swirling around him. The Grandmaster reached deep into his core. His very being began to mend with the Living Force and radiate light from his pores. It must have looked pretty badass and cool. He drew upon the Ashla that was ingrained in the very fabric of Tython. He drew upon the temple, now magnified exponentially by another holocron. And he drew upon himself.

In a display of raw Light Side power unlike anything he had ever experienced he beckoned the Force to speak through him. The energies of the Living Force would carry this message to every corner of the Galaxy, to every Jedi, every being closely attuned to the Light Side:

"Jedi... friends of the Light... I am Dahar Raikanda, Grandmaster of the Jedi Order... I speak to you as a humble servant of the Light... We keep what we have only with vigilance, and just as freedom for the individual comes from the Force, so freedom for the Order springs from our traditions... As long as the ties that bind us together are stronger than those that would tear us apart, all will be well... The time has come to return home..."

Dahar tried to keep the message short and to the point. It was was what the Force had wanted him to say, he was sure of it. He had never felt anything like that before. The energies that coursed through him had gone out to the reaches of the galaxy. He felt connected to everything in a way never known to him. He felt the pure Life of the Force flowing through him. His entire existence had been changed in that moment. As would be expected from a minute as a pure conduit for the Force.

He knew that any Jedi receiving the message would know that "home" meant here on Tython, the birth of the Jedi Order.

He looked over at Tobias. It was as if a nuclear bomb of Light Side energy had gone if in the room. Surely there must have been some effect on him. Whether it was good, or more like radiation poisining, Dahar couldn't tell.

And then suddenly felt her... Had it been decades? He locked eyes with Tobias. Adenna had been Dahar's first apprentice and a trusted friend. But he senses her connection to Vos ran deeper than that. He could tell that Tobias knew she was here.

"What are you thinking, right now?"

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away...

Agreeing with Tru, Sandy led the way, guided by the presence of her old master and the feeling of the convergence of the force at the distant temple. Half way through the hike she was nearly overcome by the call of the new Grandmaster. She smiled brightly and they doubled their pace. Several long and arduous hours later, they had finally arrived at the gates of the temple. Sandy led the way to the cafeteria as she was a hungry teenager. She wiped her brow and still with the clothes they had hiked in Sandy made her way to her old master she bowed to Adenna and placed her tray of food down opposite her. Sandy had grown in the several years since they had last met but she was confident that they were still friends.

“Adenna! I am so happy to see you!”

senay.png.2f049a5f093fee4ce31600cce37c9cbb.png

Calix Meus Inebrians

A formal encrypted message, bounced through multiple holonets until it found the frequency of the Jedi Order was logged for the Jedi Council and Grandmaster from the Head of State of the Imperial Remnant.

“Master Jedis, I am formally requesting your assistance in the establishment of the new Imperial Remnant. I know that the Old Empire was no close friend of the Jedi Order, and as such I would like to extend the gratuity of the people of the Remnant to the peacemakers of the galaxy and formally request that they establish themselves within the Remnant. The worlds currently under the Remnant offer you a safe haven from these barbaric bounties placed upon your heads. This is of course a major favor to request, And I understand holding grudges against the people and leaders of the empire. I assure you my goal is nothing more than peace and the removal of the Sith stain upon the people and planets of the Empire. If there is anything we can do to help further our goal of peace and justice, please let me know.”

End Message.

Raven_3_Sig.png.fa6e284bec4ff42ba02901e8567b2f87.png

Pretender to the Galactic Throne

Leader of the Rebel Alliance

The unmistakable power of Dahar's message brought a smile to Adenna's lips. Her old teacher had grown quite a bit and she was proud of him. It was time for the Jedi to rise again, and she would be here to help.

As the message faded, she felt a new presence draw near. It had been some time since she had been near her apprentice. It wasn't since she was injured that she had been around the girl. In that time, she needed to tend to her own wounds, both physically and mentally, before tending to others. She chuckled as the girl got her own large helping of food and approached her. Sandy seemed to have grown a good deal, in more ways than one.

"It is indeed very good to see you, Sandy," she said with an affectionate smile. "You too, Trushaun. It has been some time and I am glad you are both here."

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Vos stood silent for what seemed like hours. The eyes studied the landscape over and over each pass as if it were the first time. What was he thinking? What was Tobias thinking- or what was the Force thinking? Or the plan, at least. The message from the Imperial Head of State had reached Dahar and Tobias in the council chambers. Shame Xae and Kirlocca were occupied elsewhere. He was the only sounding board Dahar had now.

"Your will versus the Force's will. Interesting concept, Grandmaster." A slight chuckle- the green eyes still focused outside the room. "What I am thinking is... complicated. All that I want- as a person- is to run downstairs and see the woman I fell for- that I messed everything up between us. I want to make everything right again. But, I am much more than what I was. The things I have been witness to- the strings of events I have played with- it is more pressing than the actions or needs of individual. Especially for someone in my position. No, you are not meant to understand that- but you asked, and so I have answered. I am thinking the plan is going perfectly, so what is going to happen next? What is the next sign?"

Vos turned- his scruffy face with the yellow line down across his eye and then across his face, the green eyes- faced Dahar. "Who do you hope will come to Tython? Not many others are out there, at least not yet. Are you ready and willing to be the Grandmaster?"

Vos reached out with the Force- still gaining a feeling for Tython, letting himself be intoxicated by the feeling.

"More importantly, what are you going to do about that message?" Meaning the Imperial message. It would be a good gauge of what Dahar was thinking- what he wanted to do now. Tobias's moment was over, it was now Dahar's turn to voice what he was thinking.

Edited by Guest

The rest of the journey was fun, but long. A swirl of events were happening in the universe- a bit hard to keep up with it all. There was talk of some message- the Grandmasters. Putting her action on autopilot, she retreated to her thoughts. Two parts of her struggled with which way to go- return to the galaxy and heal broken worlds with other naturalists, or to answer the call of the Grandmaster.

They had known each other less than a month, and they've been on a wild ride already. Trushaun followed the girl known as Sandy, she was better at socializing and being around people. They had checked in- and they went to the Cafeteria. A coincidence, purely. And there sat an old familiar face- Adenna was it? Ah yes, Sandy just shouted it. The two young girls sat down across from the Sandy's master. Trushaun kept her space, not wanting to intrude on the reunion between the two.

Her mind was elsewhere, but she was sure to greet Adenna, and express that it was good to see each other again. Roen was coming here, wasn't he? Eating quietly, she wondered if she should seek him out- or, after the Grandmaster's message, he would come to the temple here.

Trushauncopy3.png

Sandy Smiled broadly. She wasn’t exactly brave enough to ask if she would be accepted back as an apprentice of Adenna so she simply sat and ate some more pudding. Attempting to avoid the conversation she rambled.

“So how have you been Master? What were you up to out there in the galaxy? Did you find any nice man-jedi out there?” She caught herself and facepalmed. “Sorry I have been a bit lonely! I was on Gala for a while after they recloned me. It wasn't perfect though. Heck I don't even know what happened to all the Jedi out there. There were like tonnes, and now there aren't.”

Calix Meus Inebrians

Adenna returned the girl's smile. She had been so used to dealing with various slavers, pirates, and Black Sun thugs trying to encroach on Thalassia or worse, politicians trying to eat it up from within, that it was a pleasure to be around such an earnest, straightforward girl with no selfish ulterior motives to wanting to know how she was. Normally, people only asked in an attempt to distract her from their real purposes. It was usually a doomed effort since she was a Jedi, not some random young woman straight from the farm. Well, she was sort of from the farm, just not directly from there.

"Remember, I am nobody's master, I am only your teacher," she said softly. Calling anyone a master on Thalassia was a grievous insult now that slavery was banned. "It is good to see you two here, especially after so many have fallen."

"I suffered a good deal of injury and loss since that happened," she said sadly. "I regret what happened to you with Ar-Pharazon. I should have come seeking you out, but I could not with the injuries I suffered. After Coruscant, I found myself going home to Thalassia. There, I helped my people rebuild and protect themselves while fighting off encroaching slavers." A bit of wistfulness entered her voice now, "And no, I do not have any nice men out there, all the ones I met are either untrustworthy or dead."

She paused for a moment to take a sip of juice. "What have you been doing, Trushaun?"

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Trushaun listened to the two catch up briefly, she was letting them have their moment. It seemed to be long overdue, but the last few years everyone had gone into a sort of- lull... stasis? She was wondering what her next step was- track down Roen- Trushaun decided silently, was waiting for a break to slink away. But she wasn't so far lost in her thoughts that she didn't miss Adenna's question.

With a sharp inhale, Trushaun's eyes didn't leave her tray. She was just playing with her food- moving it around with her utensils. "Trushaun saved village of wook-k-kies, told Knight Trials had been pass-s-sed. Roene disappeared, Trushaun traveled back to planet-t Fosh, and accomplish mission- save ecosystem of Planet Fosh. Then, Trushaun banished- Fosh culture- Trushaun track several Force artifacts, that is how Trushaun meet Sandy Sarna. Now... here... Tython. Trushaun happy to see Adenna return. Happy to see Jedi return. Master Roene here- somewhere." Her accent and Fosh vocal cords shown through a bit- studdered on some hard syllables as Basic was her second language.

Her avian eyes shot back between her tray, Adenna, Sandy, the rest of the room, and back. Attention had been divided, surely. She was keeping an eye out for Roene...

Trushauncopy3.png

"We don't know is out there, do we? Don't you think we'd be able to tell if there was that much of a void? Think of how many thousands of years our kind have been around. How many times we've vanished only to resurface centuries later." Dahar was referring to both the Jedi and the Sith. All manner of Force users had a tendency to flourish and vanish, a constant ebb and flow of balance.

"I am ready to do what I must. There will always be an imbalance out there, I believe that is the nature of the Force. We're not meant to try and fix it. We're meant to play our part. I've watched the story for too long to think that it really leads anywhere. But here we are. We have now, this moment, and whatever future we steal for ourselves. Some of us last for a little while, some cheat death for millennia. But in the end everything ends... and then starts over again."

Dahar began to circle the room. "I believe you and I may see eye-to-eye on certain things, Tobias, although I could be wrong. But I think we both understand that there is more to all of this, to the Force, than picking a side and running with it. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, as does absolute devotion to an ideal. When the Jedi have failed in the past, fallen out of view, it has been because of this unyielding devotion. The same can be said any time a Sith falls out of power. It's his devotion to the Dark that causes him to lose track of the bigger picture."

The Jedi Master sighed, he hated getting lost in theoretical discussions. He was a man of action, not just of words within quotation marks, the occasional pronoun italicized.

"As far as that message I will meditate on it. Now is not the time for us to rush to the galaxy's aid. Perhaps soon, but now now...

Adenna..." Neither of them had spoken her name yet. "My old apprentice, she sure has grown quite a bit since the last time I saw her. You can find her, if you want, don't let me keep you. Just know that there is a place for you here," Dahar waved his hand over the council chambers, the empty council currently consisting only of himself, "if you so choose. You have more than proven yourself worthy of being a Jedi Master... at least in the eyes of the new Grandmaster..."

<>This takes place on Tython despite Dashel physcially still being on his ship in the Corellian system.<>

Dashel felt his consciousness stripped from where he sat on the GrassTiger II and transported to the Jedi Temple on Tython. Amazement flooded his thoughts when he realized he felt the coolness of the floor, smelled the living atmosphere of Tython, and looked Dahar Raikanda directly in the eyes. The Force kept finding ways to expand his horizons as to what was possible. He wondered how he appeared to those seeing him. He felt he should know the presence but he set that concern aside for a moment.

“Hi Dahar,” said Dashel, “Interesting technique you used to allow me to talk to you. I never considered that the holocrons might somehow be linked to each other. I wonder if that’s true of all Holocrons. But that’s not why your calling this little meeting is it?”

He looked at the other Jedi present before turning back to Dahar.

“And you have a fairly decent following of Jedi present. Impressive,” said Dashel, “You can add me to that number. You’ll need to ask Aira Caidan yourself, though I sense she forsee her negotiating with the Imperial Remnant soon.”

Looking around the room, Dashel realized he found himself missing this temple, this planet so steeped in the light and filled with its history. He felt sure he would be going there, settling there with his wife, his children and the other Jedi guarding her.

“We are currently heading out to rescue a sleeper ship of Force Users so we’re not going to be present at your gathering.”

He smiled at the young man whose path he’d crossed more than few times despite the news he felt he needed to deliver. A sudden and massive need to return to his body let him know his time here grew short.

“I accept you as the leader of the Jedi and Grandmaster to those outside of the order. But understand as you watch us, so must you be watched and there is darkness within you.”

The tug became a pull that swept him from his feet and back towards his body, taking his senses from Tython and returning them to his cockpit.

"Ahhh... Dahar." Vos's white teeth shown- even reflected the light. "We do see eye-to-eye on a few things."

But we also disagree. With his racing mind Vos had examined what Dahar had said- connecting a few pieces of the puzzle for Tobias, to be sure. He had even put a giant piece in place as to why Vos had returned. This whole scheme was it. Why he had forgotten it from his travel back to this realm. This is why he had been sent back, and why everyone in that other realm had said no more sending people back. Suddenly, it all made sense. Well, most of it. Crossing his arms, Tobias was about to reply when a figure had appeared before them. It addressed Dahar, Vos tuned out. A shiver down his spine, and his eyes unfocused. Had the influences and trends been set in motion with the council?

Replaying Dahar's bit, there was her name. It had caught him in the stomach, like a drunken haymaker punch. A loose, but controlled blow right to his guts. Suddenly he was nervous, and scared. A tad bit of eagerness swam in there, but he had to focus. Had he just been offered to be ordained a Master? As Dahar's attention was now focused on whoever it was- Vos looked him over. Was he serious? Was that what he wanted to do? Everything since his return flashed through his mind- he really had achieved so much since then. Done some incredible things- that Monolith alone was surprising. Should the Jedi trust him? Should Tobias trust Tobias?

Vos walked to one of the chairs, reached out with his gloved hand and dragged his fingers across the top of it. Does he want a seat? On the Jedi Council?!

Oh, how Q would laugh at this situation... He thought. And how much of an insult that would be to Adenna, and any other Jedi that had worked so hard in their studies. At least those that knew of him, which we few- and those that knew his story- even fewer. Fingers traced the edge of the seat- contemplating.

Opportunities landed on his lap. Perhaps this was a leap of faith Dahar was taking.

Leaning over the seat and interlacing his fingers. "And there is the first fracture within the newish Jedi ranks. This one accepts you, but is already aware of other Jedi moving along before Council or Grandmaster says something in relation to the situation. But, to rewind a moment- it is your call to ordain me as a Jedi Master, and offer me a seat on the council. I am humbled that you see what I'm trying to do- what I am trying to build and... manage." Puppet master was not the right set of words to convey what he was doing. It seemed Tobias would be one of Dahar's advisers- if he took the Master, Council gig or whatever. His mouth twitched a little- drawing to a lop sided smile. A small laugh, it was time to add some levity to the situation.

"There is one thing I want to know though... *IF* I take the promotion, and the job.. how much does it pay? Like... is it a good gig, health plan, retirement plan, what about vacation?" A sarcastic grin reflected on the Kiffar's face.

Then his eyes darted to the door frame. Sarah. His smile wavered for a second, and came back. Sarah had backed out and stepped away- it was another vision? Premonition? She simply smiled, and slid away- out of sight. It was a giant leap Dahar was taking, Tobias figured he might as well see if the leap was worth it to take himself.

Sandy nodded, running her freckled hand through her pale blonde hair. "Please do not think that I blame you in any way for what happened to me, Ar Pharazon was dangerous, I assumed he was not. I learned a lesson that day at the very least." She shivered at the thought of Thalassia. "Where you very successful on that planet? I don't much feel very highly of the place, considering my past there." She giggled madly and slapped her hand on the table. "I haven't found any nice men either. Though then again I am not really in the market at the moment." She considered for a second, "Would you consider taking me back into training even though I am not the best apprentice?"

Calix Meus Inebrians

The role of Grandmaster was definitely something different than it had been in days of old. Tobias was right, things were going to happen whether Dahar liked it or not. The Grandmaster of the Jedi Order had traditionally never been a dictator. He didn't plan on monitoring everybody's coming and goings. But it did bother him a bit that this Jedi, his peer Jedi Master, had blindly accused him of darkness.

"Most of us get the benefit of an early retirement, usually a lightsaber to the chest. The medical is good though, all those fancy Jedi healing abilities. As far as vacation..." Dahar wasn't sure, "I'll have to check with HR." He could tell Tobias was bit surprised by the offer. He couldn't read him further than that.

"Don't you feel it? The power inside you? Power the ordinary can only dream of?" Dahar closed his eyes for a moment, feeling the Living Force flow through him. He had been strengthened today past what he thought would even be possible. The tiniest spark flickered off the edge of his finger as he thought about it. "We can do something with this power. We can bend the galaxy, tilt the scales in favor of justice."

Dahar began to move towards the exit of the room, towards the door Tobias had stared at. "In the end, it's up to you. We've much to do."

A hard and loud chuckle came from Vos. There had been a few bits where he had been happy? Amused? But here, the man laughed and generally was in a good mood. Even a little more amused that Dahar injected his own batch of sarcasm into the situation. As the conversation went on, he did drift back to what he just saw- Sarah. It felt as though she wanted Tobias to follow her. She had to have been a vision... What if she wasn't? How would that alter things?

Straightening, his grin slid into a half smile. Collecting himself a bit- readjusting his robes and pulling on the gloves again. "You and I think too alike in certain things, it seems." Vos circled around to the front of the chair- an internal debate raged in his mind. Eyeing it up - inspecting it. "...too much in specific things..." his voice trailed in and out, more to himself than to Dahar.

Idly, Vos put one hand on top the dome chair- his eyes still looking it up and down. A lot of work... how Dahar's and Tobias's life wound together in the same views, but still two totally different topics. He knocked on the chair three times then eyed it one last time before turning to face Dahar. It looked like the Kiffar wanted to say something- and he started to but caught himself, took a half step backwards and eased into the dome seat. "We do, where do we begin?"

And so Vos agreed to Dahar's crazy offer, he would have to find his teammate after Dahar and himself setup a to-do list. The seat was uncomfortable as a Mon Calamari on Jakku. A joke about a fish in a desert popped to mind, he would have to save that one for later.

"So a Mon Calamari and a Jawa walk into a bar, and the Bar Tender is a Tuskan Raider. The bar tender in perfect Basic says- 'We don't allow your kind to walk in here!' and pointed at the Mon Cal. Well, the the Jawa is drunk and walks in anyways- afterall it was hungry. Jawas love interesting things, so it orders the mystery dish...." Hm... no he would have to work on it.

Dahar gazed towards Vos, almost through him, as if seeing something just beyond. "We need allies, Master Vos. We can't do this alone. But we don't need to. I know there are plenty of Jedi who see things the way we do. I need to recruit some friends...

Tobias, there may be those who will sense more darkness in you than may be safe for our purposes. I think, for now, it would be best for you to mask some of it. I know that is within your abilities. It may seem counterintuitive to you but I want you to try and embrace the Light. Don't deny yourself, but to get things done, to be a Jedi Master, the others will need to accept you, to follow you. That holocron I gave you a while back will be of some help in that...

One more thing." Dahar began to pace toward his friend. Oh how the times had changed things. "You are now a member of the Jedi Council. There are endless resources at your disposal. Stores of knowledge... a near infinite amount of credits. I'm charging you with building us an army..."

The Grandmaster thought back on the armies of old. Forces amassed by Force users and non-Force users alike.

"Keep it quiet, for now. When we choose to return to the Galaxy, if we choose a side, we will be ready in a way the Jedi have never been before. Recruits, clones, droids," what else had Dahar seen or read about? He placed his hand gently on his Kiffar bro's shoulder. "I trust your judgement, whatever will get the job done."

Dahar punched a few buttons into his wristpad. In the official records of the Jedi Order Tobias Vos now had the rank and resources of Jedi Council, Jedi Master. With another command he sent a private order to a member of the temple auxiliary staff.

In the cafeteria a young woman, maybe in her early 20s, respectfully interupted Jedi Knight Adenna Alluyen conversing with her apprentices. "Master Adenna, pardon the interruption, Grandmaster Raikanda would like a word with you in the council chambers when you are available."

((This character was previously left on Lahon, going to assume that she came with the rest of the Jedi transplants the last time they were recalled to Tython.))

Don't worry. You're not alone.

The brown-haired twelve-year-old girl woke sharply for the second time in a week casting out her Force senses trying to make sense of things around her. This place was still new to her and she wasn't quite as attuned to Tython's quirks as she'd been on Lehon. It was disorienting for one who was physically blind from birth to say the least, add to it the dreams she'd been having as of late and it was easy to see how unsettling the move had been on the young girl.

She could sense the other Jedi students in her group were still asleep, those not yet old enough to become full-fledged Padawans or those that were simply newer to the Jedi Order and finding their feet in the Force. Tirzah Jade had known about the Force all her life, as a child in the Hapan orphanage (and a series of foster homes before that) she'd enjoyed the feeling of companionship her "little fairy" had given her.

Being in the dormitories with the other girls around her age and slightly younger reminded her sharply of her life before Ashley had adopted her and brought her into the greater galaxy, Tirzah's road ending initially at Lehon where she learned more about the true nature of her "fairy". She never knew where her adoptive mother's road ended. Ashley had left her in the care of the Jedi, abandoned once again just like every other parent that had tried to take on Tirzah.

Sighing, she laid back down, for all intents and purposes staring upward at the bunk above her as she worked her way back through the calming and centering techniques she'd been taught since coming under Jedi care. They helped, somewhat.

Tonight's call had been less disturbing than waking to someone calling her name and having everyone around her deny it. The others were better than the kids at the orphanage, but she still had no close friends she felt she could talk to about what was going on. Jax had been swept up by his mother nearly two years ago and had been yet another reminder to Tirzah as to why the Jedi tended to frown on the whole "attachment" thing. Even though he was four years younger, she'd come to think of him as a little brother when they'd been training together on Lehon.

She'd cried for a week when he'd left before deciding it was probably better that way because she was really getting too old to play with the younger kids. It was then she also figured she should be used to people leaving her. Both her mother and father abandoned her at birth, one set of foster parents after another promising to be her "forever" home, even Ashley, in the end, had wound up abandoning her to the Jedi.

As her thoughts dwelled on how alone she felt -- despite the room full of sleeping younglings and the mysterious messages stating the contrary -- she could feel the familiar pang of anger stirring within her. Sighing heavily again she rolled her eyes and shifted to her side to start working through the anger managment techniques she'd been taught and encouraged to practice whenever she'd had a moment of acting out.

It was going to be a long night.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

As the lines of hyperspace caught up with themselves and reverted to blazing stars, a mixture of excitement and dread bubbled under Jaina's skin in time with her heartbeat. The planet of Tython, swirling viridian and sienna, loomed large in the viewscreen. Practiced hands brought the Traitor's Hope into a high orbit. It wasn't long to wait before the docking authority in Ashla came through on the comm with landing instructions, and with no small amount of trepidation, Jaina maneuvered her ship into the grassland spaceport.

She gathered her paltry possessions into a small duffel before thinking the better of it. There was no way of knowing how she'd be received among the Jedi, or if anyone was even left to remember her. Much time had passed since Adi-Wan Tinova was the Jedi Grandmaster, and all the names of Councilmembers that were familiar to her had missed inclusion in Ca'Aran's catalogue of notable events in the past two decades. No, better to operate under the assumption that she would not be allowed to stay, and leave her things with the ship. Buckling on her weapons belt and pulling on the leather boots that were still too new to be comfortable, she steadied herself as she stood at the head of the boarding ramp. A moment passed, and then another, as she tried to muster the courage to face what lay ahead. Finally, with a controlled exhale, she depressed the ramp control and closed her eyes as the rush of cool forest air rushed over her. Life teemed on Tython, and the tidal eddies of the Force seemed strong enough to sweep her away, as if she could float away into oneness with the breeze. She raised her hands to her sides, palms outwards, and tilted her head back as the air toyed with her hair.

Reinforced by the strengthening exercise, she let her arms drop and opened her eyes, setting her sights on the forest on the far side of Ashla and striding forward with a will.

----

As evening gave way to night on Tython, Jaina made her way through the city and stepped out into the wilderness. She hadn't been walking for very long before the noise of Ashla behind her seemed to disappear under a noise-dampening blanket. Lost in her thoughts, it surprised her when the eerie quiet of the forest, expansive and alive, gave way to a series of jagged cliffs. There, resolute, stood the three-tiered Jedi Temple. It took all her strength not to make her Force presence small as she walked slowly toward the tower, knowing that the Force-wielders inside had already sensed her approach and might be suspicious toward one who seemed to hide.

As she passed under the ivy-covered entrance, she was approached by a woman clad in the traditional unassuming Jedi robes who inquired as to her purpose here on Tython. If she was aware of the amount of stress wracking Jaina's nerves, she wisely declined to comment.

Jaina had to clear her throat twice before answering the woman, and even with as much strength as she could muster her voice sounded hoarse. "I'm... I need help. Asylum." Her mouth was suddenly dry again. "I'm being hunted. He's coming."

"Who is coming?" The woman stooped in an effort to meet her eyes.

"It doesn't matter," she said abruptly. "It's enough to know that he cannot be trifled with." Jaina reached out impulsively to grasp the Jedi's arm. "More importantly, I'm looking for someone. My daughter." Unbidden tears sprang to her eyes. "Tirzah Jade."

The Jedi attendant's eyes widened. She beckoned Jaina to a breezy antechamber where a small seating area was arranged amidst a garden. "Please wait here," she said curtly, with a touch of urgency in her voice, and disappeared into the belly of the Temple.

53bzzl2.png

Vos’s eyes narrowed. It was quite a task Dahar had assigned him. Drawing his fingers up to his lips he drifted off into thought. Moments passed as scenarios ran through his mind, a Jedi-led army. Traditionally the Jedi have been a resource utilized and bolstered with the de-facto leader of the galaxy, albeit with varying level of involvement. Tobias had started, or at least tried to on Taris, but the two initiates had been killed, or let drift away out of Tobias’s reach. Now he was going to devote his whole attention to it- and be left to his own recognizance. Que the resources, too.

Rolling his hands over each other- as if that was part of the process- Vos cracked the joints in his hand. A quick blink and he looked around for a datapad to start crunching numbers. This had been a plan all along, but now he had more resources to jump start the process. Why did Dahar want this army? To fight the Sith? Typical, but no. Empire? No, they were a friendly fraction now. The Alliance? No, that’s too big of a beast to handle. Black Sun? That wouldn’t make sense, any criminal organization that was forced to fight on battle-terms would just go underground and start using guerilla tactics and that’s how the Rebel Alliance won out in the end. Was he expecting an army to come here?

Lots of questions to address and tend to- putting them into a list for later considering. A well rounded force would be needed- and he had already started thinking of it. Breaking things down into waves he would start this and plan it out to the point.

Using his new authority- he took a glance at Temple personnel and resources. He found a shuttle in the hanger- at least in the log. Claiming it for his use, he requisitioned parts and equipment to handle tactical feeds, comm channels, rations, and an array of basic necessities. A mobile office is what he would need. Also- a giant grate of droid parts, he had a special idea for those if he found what he was looking for.

Silently, he stood to stretch. Just the two in the room, he called over to Dahar. “Dahar, two questions before I get too far ahead of myself. Do you want the military to be stationed around Jedi Temples as the primary defense? Now, the second- you know what you are asking, and who you are asking this task of… correct?”

Tobias was making sure Dahar knew of whom he had tasked this. With a myriad of views, Vos knew the military would have some pooled views. Some of Sith, mostly Jedi, some Bounty Hunter ideals as well. No doubt smugglers would be in the mix. Tobias wasn’t naïve, he knew that there would be some official records of what he was doing- and some under the table.

“Also… perhaps it would be best if I left Tython soon… there is only so many things that I can do- discreetly- here. And more than likely I will create an alias to operate under- as well as a fake department under the Jedi. Just so we can keep it discreet, per your orders.”

Vos walked over to the window again, keeping an eye on Dahar and the door. There was an ominous tone about the room- and Tobias was wary. A deep inhale, and he pulled the reins on his signature and made it small and almost unnoticeable. With the datapad, he idly looked up the status of Xae-Lin. While also pulling a log of the reports since notable Jedi were coming to the temple now- that was going to be a good way to judge the state of the galaxy. At least they were fresh intel reports.

Night was settling over Tython but Vos knew he wasn't going to sleep tonight. A mountain doesn't move until you start moving pebbles.

((Sorry for delay, Black Friday retail sucks))

Adenna was glad to hear that Trushaun had been made a Knight. They had met before as apprentices and, though their paths had parted, she had always wondered what happened of the curious alien. "After hearing that, I am very glad to embrace you as a friend, Trushaun. It is not easy to sacrifice your home for what is right, so you get my deep respect. I am not sure I could do that myself and pray to the Force that choice is never forced upon me." It was possible that such a thing may happen if events on Thalassia turned for the worse and the slavers returned. If that happened, at least she could muster up a new force and take the planet back. For Trushaun, that didn't seem possible since it was her own people who exiled her.

Sandy spoke and was good enough not to blame her. Adenna felt a weight slightly lift from her heart at hearing them. It didn't absolve her entirely of her guilt, but it did ease it some. "Thalassia is doing well. There is some disagreement over how things are run, but they are united against the slavers. I led some minor battles against them to keep them out, but the defense force is really coming along."

She smiled warmly and answered what was clearly making the young woman nervous, "Of course, I will take you back as my apprentice. I should have never left you, but now I can fix that mistake and complete your training. I want you to reach your maximum potential so you can one day join the ranks of the Jedi who have long stood for peace and protected the weak."

A woman approached and addressed her. Adenna blanched at being called a "master" and for a brief moment, forgot she wasn't on Thalassia where freed slaves were only now getting used to not calling people master and figured it was just a form of respect as she had heard about on other planets. "I will of course answer the Grandmaster's summons," she replied to the woman. He was likely not too pleased at her long absence and wanted to grill her on what she had been doing these last few years. "Sandy, I feel that this may not be a public meeting. I want you to help Trushaun find her old teacher. When my meeting with the Grandmaster is over, I will find you and see what you have learned in my absence."

She got up, fixed her robes, and went to the Council Chambers to meet her doom.

Adenna Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

The Jedi Attendant easily found Tirzah's group of students practicing their lightsaber forms in one of the temple's inner courtyards. She stood off to the side until she caught the attention of the Kiffari Master in charge of leading this group. The man nodded and crossed over to where she was standing under the eaves of the shaded walkway.

"There's a woman that just arrived here, claiming to be Tirzah's mother," the attendant began quietly, "I don't detect any duplicity, but she claims she's being chased and was quite distraught. I figured since you were the one currently responsible for the girl, I'd leave it to your judgement."

The man considered for a moment as he watched his students work their way through the practice patterns designed to hone muscle memory. "I will meet with her first. Did she give a name?"

The attendant shook her head. "Poor thing seemed so scared, I didn't get a chance to ask."

Nodding his understanding, he clasped a tan hand on the woman's shoulder. "Take me to her." Then he turned to address the training group. "Continue your practice routines. We'll break into sparring groups when I return."

The student's paused long enough to bow in acknowledgment of their instruction and verbalize it with at chorus of, "Yes, Master Ronta!"

------

The attendant brought Master Ronta to the small receiving garden where she'd left the woman. He nodded his thanks and the attendant left to go about her other duties.

The woman still appeared to be fairly agitated as he scanned her through the Force. "I am Master Harlin Ronta. I understand you're seeking asylum and are looking for your child? " His voice was gentle as he didn't wish to add to this woman's anxieties any further.

53bzzl2.png

An unknown amount of time later, Xae-Lin Ardel found herself being released from one of the temple's bacta tanks having sorely needed their restorative powers after the injuries she'd sustained during the fight with the Monolith and the cleansing of the temple on Gala. After a sanisteam and a fresh change of clothes, she felt much better, though paused to frown in the mirror when she noticed the streak of white that ran from her temple. No doubt caused by the stress of channeling the Force to defeat that accursed thing, she sighed and brushed it and the rest of her long auburn hair back into a ponytail.

"Mr. Vos asked us to let him know when you'd recovered," one of the healing staff commented when she returned for her final checks.

That's nice of him, she thought to herself, more than a little curious as to why their unlikely ally was so concerned with her well-being. Maybe it was something about their experiences on Gala that had bonded them in some way. Perhaps he was just being kind after knowing what he did about her. Either way, Xae saw no reason for him not to know. He'd find out she was up and about sooner or later, anyway.

"You may let him know I'm back to my old self...more or less." Her memories were still a bit jumbled and foggy since returning from the time pocket Il-Andon had drawn her in for her safety as the Gala Temple had exploded around her three years prior.

The attendant nodded and updated the entry in the temple's systems, sending a message to Tobias Vos as they'd promised.

"If I'm in the clear, there are some others I've sensed that I'd like to catch up with. And eat. I'm starving," she indicated.

"Yes! Of course. You've got a clean bill of health and there was no lasting damage from your last battle," the healer stated, waving her from the medical facility.

Xae waved her thanks and was out the door and down the hallway heading towards the cafeteria guided by the rumbling in her stomach.

It had not escaped the Dathomiri woman's notice that there were several familiar presences about.Trushaun, one of her first apprentices who'd grown leaps and bounds in the Force, was here. She could also sense Kyrie, and had sensed her before Xae's medical needs had outweighed a chance to catch up with her most recent Padawan. Xae-Lin smiled to herself, whatever had happened in the greater galaxy, there was certainly a welcome resurgence among the Jedi. The thought both invigorated and comforted her.

As she got her food, she let her thoughts wander to the last time she'd been among so many other Jedi. Part of her heart broke to know she couldn't sense her niece anywhere. Was it possible the young girl had perished on Gala as well? Even so, if it had happened, the girl was now one with the Force and that was, itself, a cause for celebration, not despair. Xae was hardly alone any longer, the Jedi were her family. Though, for all the time (or lack there of) she'd spent among their numbers those around her felt more like strangers than friends.

Glancing around she noticed a dark-haired Jedi that looked vaguely familiar along with...Trushaun? For a moment, Xae wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to intrude on the group.

Instead, she opted to find a table in the corner, content to eat in peace and observe the others around her for now.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

Serene waters trickled from a handful of fountains around the garden courtyard in which Jaina had been deposited. A feathery forest wind lovingly caressed branches, leaves, and flowers. This would be a lovely place for meditation, she thought vaguely. Unfortunately, settling into meditation was proving nigh impossible. Employing every technique in the book to keep herself calm, Jaina clasped and unclasped her hands, stood and sat, ran her hands through the frigid water and splashed it in her face. Finally, she settled on pacing the length of the garden, weaving through the amber-scented trees in her effort to distract herself. In truth, the woman attendant had only been gone a matter of moments, but to a mother absent her child, it couldn't move fast enough.

When an unfamiliar presence drew nearer to the antechamber, her hands began to tremble, but the figure that appeared was not her daughter. She stopped halfway through her circular path, greeted by the footsteps of a kindly-looking humanoid entering the chamber. "I am Master Harlin Ronta." From the patterned scarring on his face, Jaina assumed he was a Kiffar. He bowed respectfully, waves of calm rolling off of him through the Force. "I understand you're seeking asylum and are looking for your child?"

Training took over, and even with the millstone of guilt and regret tied around her soul, Jaina answered his bow with her own, hair coming untucked from behind her ear and falling to partially conceal her face. "Master," she answered quietly, drawing on the calm of the Force that seemed to emanate from this idyllic place. "My name is Jaina Jade Colos. I--I lost her. Tirzah. I lost her a long time ago. "

She trailed off. This was as far as she had planned in her mind. In every visualization of her return to the Jedi, she had assumed that her very presence would bring her daughter to her. It had been twenty-three years since the birth of Tirzah. Was she a fully minted Jedi Knight? Off on a crusade for justice and harmony? Dare she spin her story, spanning decades, with tales of betrayal, mystery, unexplained phenomena in the deepest realm of the Force, all for the chance that this Jedi would have information for her?

In the end, she settled on the voice she remembered most strongly, echoing through the whirlwind that woke her on Hapes. "I have to finish what I have begun," she said, a mere hint of the crushing guilt she carried flickering across her face. "She was taken from me as a baby. I need to know that she's all right. That she's safe. I've been gone for so long, I need to make it right."

The Kiffar Master's eyes studied her gently. "It seems there is more than that troubling you," he urged. He was tactful, but guarded, Jaina decided. She wasn't presenting herself as a pillar of strength, and he couldn't be blamed for any distrust of her intentions. As much pain and dread came with disclosure, if it bought her entrance to her daughter's life, she would risk it. WIth a shaky exhale, she tugged her cloak more firmly around her and folded her arms.

"I was a Jedi, once," she began. Troubled, she thought ironically, but formed by them nonetheless. "I was pulled from a grave I didn't know I inhabited after twenty-three years I didn't know had passed. The daughter I never had a chance to know was taken from me, and the husband I relied on, my own teacher, vanished into thin air. The Jedi Council that I knew and all my friends are all dead. The person I least want to see in the galaxy," she ground out in a voice that was beginning to reflect the frustration of her past week among the living, "is also alive, hunting me. I feel bound to him, somehow. He was Dark Lord of the Sith, once, but all accounts I have been able to find tell me he's dead."

Throwing back her hood and running the back of her hand across her eyes, she met the Master's gaze gravely. The anger welling up in her, somehow, brought her the calm that her meditation could not. "He's not dead. And I have no confidence that you Jedi, your Grandmaster, or anyone else can protect me from him."

Biting back the tidal wave of feelings welling within her, she looked away from his eyes, into the garden. "But if I can protect her, I will. I must."

Moments passed in silence, the only sound the breeze through the branches and the soft twittering of rodents and birds, before Jaina would allow herself to acknowledge Master Ronto again. "Is she here?" It was a mere whisper. "Can I see her?"

53bzzl2.png

Vos's gaze leveled upon the datapad. An incredible amount of information was flowing through his mind and onto the datapad. Surprisingly, the little piece of technology was keeping up with his mind. Time was rushing by but the war-master was caught in his own little world. All of the plans he harbored in years past that were never enacted upon because of resources at his disposal were far too restricting, he tapped up the current market price for second hand, scrap, abandoned, and new hyperdrives. Hyperdrives powerful enough to push an Imperial Star Destroyer. Not that he needed a Star Destroyer, but all the same- earmarking pages for later use.

Do we have a space station? A space port? A thought came across. Reflecting back on the thought he surprised himself with that quick assimilation of the Jedi and himself - 'we.'

Snorting a bit, he brought up another fresh batch of intel reports- Xae-Lin had just left the medical bay. Fantastic.

His non-dominate hand went to the other wrist and hit a button. A comm channel was now open, since he couldn't speak through the Force now- his signature and powers compressed into a very small singularity. "Xae-Lin. Would you join Dahar and I in the Council Room? Bring whomever you see fit, should you bump into any old friends." A pause. With a effort, he remembered he was now part of the Jedi Order, he would have to abide and go along. "I'm glad you're back on your feet." And that was that. He smirked, not at the comm channel, but at the list of recent purchases that now scrolled through his feed all earmarked for him. Or at least the alias he had just decided on. The mountain would be moved, bit by bit. Idly, he looked over to Dahar- then back to the screen.

Master Ronta regarded the woman for a few minutes both through the Force and through his own observation of her body language. Yes, there was a sharp maternal instinct to find and protect her child keening resolutely within the woman's soul. Whatever the truth was, this woman certainly believed with her whole being that she was the girl's mother, or at least the mother of someone named Tirzah Jade. Whether or not it was the Tirzah Jade in his charge remained to be seen. The surname was certainly common enough within certain pockets of the galaxy known for producing powerful Force Users.

There was still the part where his Tirzah's age didn't quite match up with the twenty-three-year-old woman this woman was expecting to find. Even more odd to him was the fact this woman didn't look a day past her mid-twenties, not much older than the daughter she claimed to seek.

"Jaina," he began gently, emanating calm towards the woman within the reaches of the Force, "This temple is a secret and most secure place. All within its walls are safe here. All. You've obviously been through a great ordeal. Take some time to find some food and respite. You said you were once Jedi, use that to regain your calm and focus. Trust wholly in the Force and you will find what you seek, whether that's here or elsewhere. For now, rest."

Another attendant approached her and guided her to quarters that had been prepared for her in the guest area of the temple and urged her to follow.

As the two departed Master Ronta headed towards the archives to request a full search regarding the name "Jaina Jade Colos" and any other related names, including Tirzah Jade's records within the temple. It would take some time to piece together, but hopefully, they'd all have their answers soon.

53bzzl2.png

It wasn't until the attendant who had brought her to her temporary quarters in the Temple had slipped out the door that the outcome of her encounter set in. Her mind and body were still stretching their capacity, newborn from the grave, and the exhausted state of her mind didn't lend itself to ultimatums or standing her ground. In truth, she was relieved to find herself curled up on the bed in this "safe house". What she had told Master Ronta was true--she had no confidence in the capacity of the Jedi here to assist her in her self-defense from Darth Quietus. But defense would likely be served better after rest. She would go to seek out the Library later in search of information she had been lacking since her awakening...

---

Jaina awoke abruptly, the sunlight on her face odd when juxtaposed with the familiar dark presence to which she had grown accustomed. But it was different this time. More than just a general sense of being haunted, she could feel a build in the slow trickling sensation of the awareness of him. Raynuk--Darth Quietus, she reminded herself again--was reaching for her. Her breath seemed to catch in her throat. The very air quivered with the agony of her indecision and fear. Her eyes widened, brow furrowed, every muscle tensed against this admission from across the stars. He was toying with her, beckoning her to reveal her whereabouts, baiting her for torment.

Steeling her will, she clenched her hands into fists and prepared to make her Force presence small, nigh invisible, pushing off from him like a boat from its mooring. But a whisper from the Force paralyzed her. Bubbling up from her truest sense of self, where her own moral compass lay, the briefest direction was enough to stop her in her tracks. Wait, it murmured.

A caress from within the Force, a touch more gentle than she had ever known from him struck her dumb.

I have failed you, Jaina; I have failed you...

And then it hit her: this was unlike every time before when Raynuk had reached to her, whispering in evil voices only she could hear. This time, she felt in him something he had never carried openly.

Regret.

In her own soul, there was so much regret, she nearly missed the taste of his in the missive he extended to her. It was sour, containing the familiar acidity that troubles one's every decision from the moment of remorse. It was sweet, careful, given in obvious consideration of the state in which she found herself. Whereas her regret was stifling, his was empowering. Hers seemed to crack the foundation of her resolve; his seemed to inspire him to action.

For a moment, he became more than his apparition. For just a moment, in his confession, she could almost touch the man who had, both literally and figuratively, captured her and awakened her senses. Forgetting all notions of Darth Quietus, once again Jaina was the girl whose reckless abandon inspired her to leave everything behind, even her sister, in the desire to stay close to the fireball of a human being that Raynuk was. The taste of regret, this bond of their souls, these things they held in common. If this wasn't a misdirection, a trick, a trap--maybe there was a chance for reconciliation and answers. Maybe there was a chance to free herself from one of the ghosts who followed her through the galaxy.

A tiny flame lit in her heart, burning on the tiniest bit of fuel, but giving her spirit light nonetheless.

---

Once dressed, Jaina made her way to the Library as she had intended. The resolve she had detected in Raynuk's presence challenged her. Why was she here, crumbling into messy oblivion, strangled by her guilt? Take it in, let it fester, turn it out. She had learned this from Bishop of Battle, the once Dark Lord of the Sith, but it seemed to apply. Rather than the hatred of her enemies, she would take in her guilt. She had let it fester, a long and poisonous handful of decades. But rather than letting it explode into destruction, she would turn it out as the strength to rebuild. The question that remained in her mind: how?

The command from Master Ronta rang in her ears. You said you were once Jedi, use that to regain your calm and focus.

Jedi. That was it. She would show her strength, regain her calm and focus. She would complete the knighthood trials that had evaded her all these tumultuous years.

Settling into one of the research stations within the Library, she perused the archives to ascertain the names of the current Jedi Councilmembers. She might be a Padawan without a Master, but the chip on her shoulder was beginning to burn hot, and she would prove herself to them.

I'm coming, she whispered through the Force, reaching into the unknown for her daughter. Just hang on.

53bzzl2.png

((Don't worry Jaina. I've got you!))

Xae had only just managed to finish her tray of food when something in her pocket chirped. Looking around, her mind tried to recall what the unfamilar yet familiar noise could have been when it beeped insistently once more. "Are you going to get that Master?" a young boy who would have been about Ineira's age pointed at her tunic's pocket, indicating the source of the sound.

"Ah, yes. Thank you," the auburn-haired woman replied shaking her head as she activated the switch.

Xae-Lin. Would you join Dahar and I in the Council Room? Bring whomever you see fit, should you bump into any old friends. A pause. I'm glad you're back on your feet.

"Sure," She responded, looking back up at the table the dark-haired woman had vacated when she'd first sat down to eat. Trushaun and another girl with pale blonde hair were still at the table chatting. Something was going on, she could feel it within the Force, but what it was she wasn't certain. Secretly, she wished she'd spent more time amongst the rest of the order in her earlier days of training and on into the earlier years of her knighthood. She might have more "friends" to run into as she did her best to remember where the council chambers were in this particular temple.

With a sigh, she rose deciding instead to feel out the situation before involving the others. There was something unsettling her within the Force and she felt it her duty as the only Exorcist Knight the Order had to determine what that was before involving others in it. Perhaps things would be clearer once she spoke with Dahar and Tobias.

Quietly she slipped out of the cafeteria, unnoticed by the others and made her way through the maze that constituted the Jedi complex. She was just passing the door to the library when she felt someone reaching out, someone with an uncertain Force signature. Sighing, she knew she couldn't ignore where she was being pulled in that moment and placed her full faith in the Force to guide her to where she was most needed in that moment.

Slowly Xae-Lin roved the stacks listening to the ebb and flow of the Light Side as she followed it's guiding path to the back half of the library where the research stations were located. There were several younglings immersed in their studies of various ages and races, but they were not the source of the discord she felt nor were they the ones that had reached out.

A lone woman, sitting at a station apart from the others, caught her attention as Xae began to feel the Force swirling swiftly towards and around the woman as she conducted her research. The woman wore an emerald green tunic embroidered with a subtle and tastefully elegant design, a pair of black pants and brandywine brown boots. Xae didn't fail to notice the chrome and silver-plated lightsaber at her hip. "Forgive the intrusion, but you seem a bit lost. Is there something I can help you find in the archives?"

She was hardly a librarian, but somehow she sensed she was meant to help this woman before her. Dahar and Tobias would just have to wait a few minutes more.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.