So, say... just in theory...

Tiana Calthye

Say I locked Lord Ar-Pharazon in a closet with a laptop and was holding him hostage at knife point and forcing him to write.

In theory.

Yep.

Totally in theory.

What would you want him to write?

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

His will.

And then I'd release the poison gas.

Funny! But I can't will my god-like powers to mere mortal men.

I'm actually interested to see if someone posts something serious. Could be fun...

*Puts on Kratos mask.*

BUT I AM SERIOUS. I WILL KILL YOU! FOR I AM THE GOD SLAYER! RARARARARARARARARAAA!

I have an idea. I was just watching the scene in AOTC, when Dooku offers Obi-Wan to join him and I was wondering what would have happened if he did.

Would you write am AU fanfic about that?

VexenBanner1.png

You have just achieved Epic Win status.

I have an idea. I was just watching the scene in AOTC, when Dooku offers Obi-Wan to join him and I was wondering what would have happened if he did.

Would you write am AU fanfic about that?

Nah that's something he's definitely capable of doing.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
more Advent of Shadows would do nicely.

I agree. Consider that posted! But, KKVC, I never knew you read it, since you haven't commented in the thread.

I've been really just posting whatever lately. I posted two more stories a few days ago that were pretty much whim ideas, but I have some ideas for more serious stories. Basically, fanfiction based on the game Morrowind, if anyone's ever heard of that.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Write a one-shot of the aftermath of the battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin on Mustafar in RotS.

Here's the twist: write what happens if ANAKIN defeats Obi-Wan.

"Even if this land shall expire, thou may be able to prevent further corrosion. But even so, one day the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. And even a legend such as thineself can do nothing to stop that."

• 2 weeks later...
What was wrong with an Office themed fic?

We're thinking about something more serious actually. I would love to write an Office fic, but Tiana's never seen an episode. That's something I might do later on.

How do you guys feel about cyberpunk?

apeditname.jpg

Cyberpunk could be good, but it is very done so to have an original idea there could be hard.

Steampunk however has a ton of possibilities

To be perfectly honest, we've been on IM for a while talking about cyberpunk and steampunk, and we're thinking more towards steampunk. I just threw out cyberpunk to see what people would say. You hit the nail on the head.

apeditname.jpg