Csilla

--------COMM FOR ALL IMPERIAL FORCES----------

"This is Commander Nokrt requesting all ships from the Csilla sector be sent to Carida to help defend the Sith Academy and the skies above. The Rebellion has already taken most of the Imperial Academy and our last garrison is held here with the Sith. The Dark Alliance should stay at Csilla and watch over the Chiss while the rest of you come to the aid of the Empire."

------------COMM ENDED------------

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Coming upon the knowledge transmitted by Nokrt, Master Haphaestus exited the scene, bading the stormtroopers to remain in position. He was no longer required here, but indeed required elsewhere. He was a Sith Master, and the Sith were under his charge. He would aid them whenever necessary against those such as the Jedi.

He had always wanted to kill Jedi, and he had only killed but one in the past, on Mechis III. Perhaps the opportunity would again arise, and again he would become triumphant. Too long had he lingered here, at Csilla, among Imperials. He didn't really like Imperials, despite the fact that they were led by his former apprentice.

Reaching the hangar, the strange being both living and mechanical entered his starfighter, his lightsabers secure on his belt. The starfighter blasted out into space, then, moments later, into hyperspace en route for Carida.

HOWEsON.png

Once the Chiss had been adequately subjugated, several young women adequately molested, several unwed girls made pregnant and necessary moral depravements satisfied, Phillep went to his newly administered quarters; there he consumed a meal... namely the youngest child of House Nuruoudo.

From there he also began to receive various reports of the affairs of the Empire... such as the battles and the actions of the Jedi.

As per usual coup'd'grace Phillep winced, moaned, cursed and bit his fingers in general anticipation. Then, he heard Nokrt's message... a slight tone of resignation engulfed the Mad Admiral's face... "Obnoxious children."

And then good news trickled itself in in the manner of the highly-encrypted, anally-retentive, super-secret, excessively paranoid way that it does, when the news really matters.

Utterly relieved, Phillep smiled, "I think I shall move in, yes, I shall."

Being positioned not too far from Ki, Phillep summoned his pet, Come, my dear, we have much to do...

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

The little voice within Ki's mind had been yelling at her, screaming at her not to do what she had wanted to do every time one of the women had been assaulted. Each time though she had wanted to grab any weapon she could lay her hands on and destroy the soldiers responsible. She had kept her temper in check, keeping her actions to murderous looks at the soldiers so that they wouldn't think twice about going anywhere near her. Instead, to take out her anger somehow, she had procured a set of daggers and had arranged various targets in which to 'sharpen her skills'.

Ki also had been practicing sticking to the shadows, blending in with them and making it look like she would just appear from no where. This way she had been able to prevent some of the females from being assaulted, threatening some of his men, though she hadn't yet touched them. The 'voice' wouldn't let her. They had seen the murderous look in her eyes though and it had been enough for them to back off for once, especially as she had appeared seemingly from no where.

They had been there for some time now, Ki having felt more relaxed in Phillep's company since he hadn't involved her in any of his immoral ventures. She'd known about the feasts he'd had and had kept herself out of his sight lest he turn his attentions her way. She had felt alright so far in not needing a 'fix' though how long she could do without it she didn't know. Ki knew without a doubt though that she would have to sometime in the future or she'd end up in a similar state as she had previously.

Ki had been sitting in front of the fireplace, her usual location in this residence, just staring into the flames and trying to focus on what she'd learnt so far. She made a habit of 'touching' the minds of the servants, getting them to do small things for her by putting the order into their minds rather than speaking. She'd place images there, making them think they were coming up with the idea's themselves that Ki 'might like this' or that 'they should do that' to keep Phillep happy with them. Where she could, Ki kept the females away from him and his men. She found that some of their minds were easier to touch than others. Those that were more difficult she used as her challenges.

Come, my dear, we have much to do...

Ki turned back from the flames to look at him, puzzled now at what he was up to next... and what part in it she would end up with.

What would you have me do, Phillep?

Ki wondered if she would get any new lessons now or just what was going to happen.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Phillep smiled, "We shall learn the power of Mind War, going behind inciting fear, you have attempted to sneak into the mind of another. Extend this ability now to create false realities. Dreams, thoughts, images."

The residence parted and the Sith Lord motioned for his Apprentice to move into the exterior of Csilla, "I want you to create an illusion in the mind of that vendor," his eyes motioning towards a street droid vendor in the market canton.

"Invade his mind and craft something, but be careful or it will appear doubtful or false, you have to craft the thought well."

phillep.jpg

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Ki looked over at the vendor, seeing that he selling droids. Ok”¦ I can do this”¦ I know I can”¦ it's not like I haven't been practicing”¦ She looked back at Phillep, feeling the power radiating from him, feeling the darkness she was beginning to associate with him alone. The longer she was close by him, the more she felt her own self being overwhelmed by him.

Ki's gaze turned again to the vendor's produce, spying a very dented protocol droid that had seen better days. It was a rusty orange and green colour, a droid that needed a lot of TLC. She began to tap the power that Phillep was wakening within her, that darkness that made her whole body tingle from feeling it surround her... as it was radiating out of Phillep. She began the process of convincing the vendor through thoughts to begin with, that he would have to repair the droid, that it needed new plating and a new paint job. She let him speak with a passer by and then began to formulate images of how the droid would look once it had been 'repaired'. From the touch she had with the vendors mind, she could feel his response, slowly feeding it so that he nodded his head, his thoughts focused about how 'good' the droid was 'looking'.

Ki pressed further, being careful about how she did it, making sure not to let on what she was doing. The images of the 'completed' droid overlayed now what he saw when he looked at the battered droid. The 'golden and shiny' droid was the pride of his stall now. She could feel his pride in it as he began a sales pitch to one of the passers by. Ki kept her concentration on him, making sure that he wouldn't falter from the visions she had placed in his mind, even with the passer by looking at him like he was mad.

She wanted to look at Phillep to see what he thought, but didn't dare take her focus from what she was doing...

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

"Not was I was expecting, but you do have a relative soft-spot... it is something that will fade with time, when you become more attuned with the Darkness in you. You will see things more in terms of power."

Pausing, "How comfortable is your stealth? For your next task is a combination of the few specific skills of an Assasin. It is broad daylight, and you are to sneak away towards that man's shop and place a demolitions charge. You are then to sneak away, return to me and watch as his dreams suddenly fall apart. The dilemma is, you must walk there, radiating thoughts... masking who and what you are from all those about."

He managed a faint smile, knowing that such a heinous act would slowly add to the dark sickness in her veins, removing more and more of the taints of purity and hope... forcing her to evolve into a cold, heartless Sith.

phillep.jpg

Ki's eyes lowered at his comment, the tone of his voice causing a shiver to go through her. His Darkness becoming stronger as it surrounded her. So making everyone else think the vendor was going mad wasn't enough? She remained silent, slowly withdrawing her mind, her visions from the vendor so he would think he was going as mad as the passer by said he was. Her eyes went to Phillep's then.

Internally she had to battle with herself... and the voice, over his next instructions. She wanted to just her chin out and say ”˜And if I don't?' ”¦ But Ki knew what would happen then”¦ knew only too well what would happen if she defied him. That's right now Ki... run along and do what he says... you know he'll always win... ... Shut up! It's alright for you just to say it, isn't it?! You don't have to do it! ... You know what will happen if I don't... yeah I know only too well. Stop reminding me! Just shut up!

She did give him a dirty look before looking back towards the vendor. Her body shuddered from the distaste of what he was making her do. His Darkness was oozing into her though, it was in the tainted blood he'd made her drink. It was just her mind that she had to keep control of. Ki refused to let him totally dominate her. At the same time, she knew she had to do what he had ordered... or suffer the consequences from defying him.

She wanted to storm off, but that would draw attention to herself. Her eyes met with those of the soldier that had the demolitions charges, Ki grumbling under her breath at how sick and twisted Phillep was. Silently she made for the shadows behind the soldier, letting herself blend in with them so that anyone looking in their direction would only see the soldier standing guard, not the robed figure in the dark background. She took the charge from him, again giving a filthy look towards the man she hated, very much aware though that it didn't matter what she thought. Ki had to do this to prove herself, and to show him she could do it.

Ki focused on the shadows, to begin with, until she began to move towards the stall. Then she had to focus on deception. She put all thoughts of Phillep from her mind, though could still feel his eyes on her, feel his power surrounding her. Swallowing again, Ki picked out the form of the vendor's daughter from his mind. His daughter was about Ki's body frame, her height. It wasn't too difficult to have him, and the others around him, think that his daughter was paying her father a visit at work. She drew the darkness to her like a blanket, surrounding herself with it, letting it shroud her in the deception of the form she wished them to see.

In their minds, she became the pale blue skinned girl that had often visited her father before. Ki concentrated her focus on radiating out the image, making sure that no one suspected otherwise. It became difficult when new people entered the area, Ki having to work extra hard to maintain the illusion she was wishing to project. Finally she felt confident enough to move forward, greeting the Vendor like his daughter normally would, kissing him on the cheek, even though inside her illusion, Ki wanted to gag. She never wanted to be intimate with any man again after what she'd had to go through before she realised exactly who she was, what her past was.

Again she had to concentrate, not let other thoughts sway her. She had turned towards the droid she'd made into the illusion before in his mind. Any flicker of the illusion wouldn't be publicly seen. Ki caught the sickness in the man's mind as he looked 'at' his daughter. She saw how, in his minds eye he was seeing her naked pale blue skin. Ki's heart did harden then to her task. He deserved to die if he was taking advantage of his daughter like that.

She placed the charge, her hand sliding over the arm of the droid before back to "her father". She asked how his day was going? Made small talk... always in his mind forcing him to hear his daughter's voice. That part was easy as there was no one close enough to hear her speaking. She touched a few other droids, lifting a small tool up before placing it back down, again giving her 'father' a kiss farewell on his cheek. "Bye Daddy", almost wanting to cringe away at his glazed over look.

Ki sauntered off, catching the exact way his daughter moved from his mind, the girl heading back into the shadows to blend in once again. She shuddered once in the safety of her shadows, shaking off the feeling of disgust she got from the sicko kissing her cheek in return. She wiped her face as if to rid the memory of it. Slowly Ki re-emerged from the shadows, far away from where she had entered them, slowly making her way back to Phillep's side.

"It is done"

Her voice was flat, void of any emotion, Ki also keeping enough distance from Phillep, not wanting his grubby hands on her either as she looked towards the vendors stall, waiting for the charges to be set off.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

"A well-performed task, I trust it was not utterly unbearable once you saw him for what he was."

The small shop exploded quickly, with the Admiral projecting his feined appearance of shock... dismissing any doubts from the minds of those immediately present.

"When you are ready, you'll become aware of the true nature of our realities. There is only Power. Evil is only a means towards it, towards the ultimate goal. Evil... is only a matter of perspective, the Sith have power, the Jedi abhor it. Our actions are perceived as evil, yet... did we not just save a young girl, today, my dear?"

Phillep brought his hand to his chin, her impetuousness and child-like behavior hardly bothered Phillep, he had grown accustomed to the fickle behavior of women... preferred their duplicity over that of men. There were not as fair a sex, as the less enlightened chauvinist believed, no... not at all, for women were natural manipulators and so is Phillep.

"You try and defy me, subconsciously, I imagine, you try as hard as you can to cling to the feelings of love for a man long since dead. Then you recoil when my tasks appear cruel, forcing yourself to justify them, but you faced no trouble dispatching armed assailants when you sought the Csapla family. Do they not have children, wives... or are they insignificant because their strength is child's play against your power?"

Pausing, the corner of Phillep's mouth curled into a faint smile, "You judged them, executed them without mercy... because they were weak. Because they opposed you. Well... he was a leader of a resistance movement on Csilla. You did me a service and you quelled your anger at me, you look at him much the same way you look at me. But with me, you still have fear, doubt... and hatred."

Phillep walked closer, "But on some plane of existence, all these feelings can be nurtured into loyalty. That is why I accept your anger at me, your hatred. I train you to harness it. I want you to become powerful, nothing would instill more pride in me, than to have you grow stronger than I... and when my life is in your hands to decide... would you kill me?"

He placed his 'grubby hands' on her cheeks, "I would venture no, because by then, you would grow to love me... as your teacher, as your... father. A father who does not abandon you and torture you, but help you grow stronger by testing you, by offering you challenges and rejoicing in your capacity to perform them."

Then Phillep forced her face to his breast and hugged her... it was a strange sight for the Chiss who were still recovering from the incident, but it was a moment for Phillep to rejoice... and rejoice he did.

"Now, let us return to the residence... our next task is far simpler and limited to the body alone."

phillep.jpg

Ki listened to him, not sure about his logic. Yes they'd saved the young daughter, but at what cost otherwise? He was using her distrust of men that abuse women, even though he himself did it. Phillep's words then brought a spark of fear to her when he mentioned her need to defy him, then to anger as he made mention of Kabe. Kabe was the only man she would ever love in the romantic sense of the word. The only love Ki had ever known was from him”¦ and it was all too brief. With Aisling”¦ because of his manipulations, they were not the close relations that they used to be. These emotions that passed through her, the confusion with regards to what he said next”¦ Ki didn't know how she should be feeling.

No”¦ I opposed them because of the power you made me feel”¦ the way you made me feel stronger with that kind of power”¦ I wasn't judging them, I wasn't even feeling”¦ I was following your orders”¦ I didn't kill them, your men did”¦ I just followed them, stayed behind them, surrounded by them and used the skills you told me to use”¦ Ki flinched back as he stepped closer to her though didn't move away, she did feel that fear, doubt, hatred. But because he had that power over her she couldn't act on it.. She was confused at what he now said, how he spoke now of loyalty and the way he spoke of love. As he placed his hands on her cheeks, Ki couldn't help but look into his eyes even if she didn't wish to, couldn't pull away as she wanted to as he drew her into his arms. He was gentle with the movement and that confused her more, as did how he spoke of love. A father's love? I wouldn't even know what that was”¦ Deep inside she felt he had to be manipulating her, saying things to draw her in.

When he drew her to him, held her in his arms, Ki was shocked to say the least. She wanted to pull away, though that would cause a scene and she was ”˜supposed' to be in accord with him. Appearances were very deceiving. Her body was held rigid for a moment before something snapped within her. No one had held her for a very long time and suddenly she found herself relaxing with her head against his chest, her body pliant against his and returning the embrace before she realised just what she was doing. She wasn't even sure of what he was rejoicing. His words again had her puzzled though she was ready to head back out of the cold and into the warm residence.

”œWhat task is that Phillep?”

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

He paused, "In actuality, we may have to post-pone this bit of training, I do not wish to hurl you into a world untested... so, you shall return to Hapes, until I come for you and Aisling."

Already an aide-de-camp had come by to decipher the material goods transferred in good faith from Thorpe Corporation, to which Phillep's eyes shifted, "Very well, Mr. Thorpe is acting politically, I can accept that... perhaps, if I were angry, I'd carve his face in." He laughed, shifting his eyes to gauge Ki's reaction, before continuing, "Send payment accordingly for the goods catered... also include this personal message, Don't limit yourself, its your greatest weakness. -Phil

A shuttle was prepped for each, with numerous hyperspace routes calculated, including one with assault vectors for the Admiral, as well as encrypted replies and corrections from the fleet temporarily under Dagon's command.

((Edited, cause sometimes, I don't make sense...))

phillep.jpg

((Sometimes? ))

When Phillep said that their training was to be post-poned, Ki breathed a silent sigh of relief. More so when he said she was going home to Hapes.

”œAisling's nearing her time, she'll need me there.”

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

• 4 months later...

A clawcraft class starfighter appeared in the outer space regions of Csilla. The pilot ”“ Det Zukasa ”“ entered slow approach coordinates to focus on an orbit of the planet; then he examined a datapad to get more information about the planet. Finding out that this planet is the homeward of the Chiss ”“ his master's species ”“ Det examined the details about Csilla to find that the planet was locked in an ice age for thousands of years. Csilla is the political capital of the Chiss Ascendancy and the planet itself. Its capital city, Csaplar, is an underground city on the planet ”“ shielded by the ice floes above. Besides his master, Csilla was home to many other Chiss imperials such as Mitth'raw'nuruodo ”“ otherwise known as Thrawn. Vents served as entry points for ships to enter and land after clearance is granted by the dispatchers. The main points of interest include the Expeditionary Library.

A beeping from the ship control console interrupted Det's research of the planet ”“ he looked up to see that Csilla was in full view. He was entering an orbital approach. He also saw a communication request was being made to him, he answered the call.

”œUnknown ship pilot ”“ we have you in our range ”“ please identify.”

dodgethis.png

The Great JNET Outage of 2012 - Body count - 0.

• 4 months later...

The first flickers of light ring through the mans head with extraordinary pain. This peircing bullets reflected upon his eyelids scorned him more so now than he had ever experienced before. The room was filled with an exasperating amount of familiar objects but some he had not seen in months. Was he back home in Coronet? Or was he in his last great journey to the afterlife? No this was a much different place and one which the man had not expected to be found again.

I am back home, on Csilla. But why? Would they not have stopped the cycle for cloning me? I, the one who betrayed them, the one who sold them out to the largest power in the universe. Aye, that I did do. ANd my people are not so forgiving. Then why?

"The reason why Nokttin'okr'tihnt, is because you are the head of house Tihnt. Which is now the reigning house on Csilla. Wheter or not you betrayed us tradition does not allow us to kill you or destroy your wishes. We must preserve your life at all costs. And that is why you are here."

The Chiss looked up at the doctor who slid near him, framed in his glasses which made his red eyes look damper and not as threatening as most would take a man of his species. It was a strange feeling to know you have been cloned, to remember every last moment of your previous life as if only a short flutter of the eyes has passed between that moment and now. Nokttin'okr'tihnt attempted to sit up but the doctor restrained him.

"Your muscles have not yet recovered from the incident, and your abilities with the force will recover in time. Right now, you need rest. Tomorrow the people will wish to hear a speech from you and for me to make that happen I need you to lie down."

Nokrt didn't like to be bossed around, ordered around, or anything that reduced his control of a situation, but here he decided it was his best interest and cooperatively laid down and rested his eyes.

"The time has come Nokttin'okr'tihnt, it is time to reunite your people and take command of your race. The time to continue this servitude to a force which is never protecting your people is pointless. You are a strong commander Nokttin'okr'tihnt, your lapse's of insanity will now come to an end if you make amaends to what you had done. Use your power over the force to bring them together and fight the evil which daunt's your people. Go son! Now is your time."

Nokrt awoke now in a glorious estate in the middle of Csaplar, the capital of Csilla. This was the former House of Nuruodo's estate and now it belonged to him. However, with only himself in it the place was very empty and uneccisarily large. Either way the Chiss felt lonely in the place and made a resolve to get himself a woman in here soon enough.

He paced his way to his dressing room and found a luxurious robe of pure csillan white silk with a gold trim. It was regal, it was necessary. It was Nokttin'okr'thint. Dressing himself the Chiss made his way to his platform which had a small limo awaiting him. Entering inside, it departed for the Csillan Senate, where Nokrt was about to make his first Holonet broadcast as the new leader of the Chiss.

SOCeTJx.png?1

"Permission granted. Land on platform 746."

Sighing beneath his by now familiar helmet, Mitan'iman'doroudo began his descent to the planet Csilla. It had been many years since he had last laid eyes on his beloved home. It seemed almost three years to the day he had been ordered to leave the Chiss Ascendancy and inspect the foreign galaxy that often rubbed shoulders with the xenophobic species. To Animando, the other galaxy was ready for the arrival of the Chiss into their mainstream population. Of course, speak of such things would be considered treason, even if his opinion had been the reason he was sent away.

Landing his fighter on the landing platform, the Chiss was finally able to remove his helmet and release his intense stare. He almost looked out of place in the hangar. Standing in the midst of hundreds of pilots while he wore a suit of heavy armor. Using his hand to comb out his unruly hair, he felt slightly embarrassed as several Chiss pilots took notice of its unkempt condition. Deciding to head to his own quarters before making his report to his superiors, Animando headed away from the hangar and back to normalcy, or so he thought.

2hppuud.png

Nokrt stepped away from the podium to a large roar of cheers. The time had come for this revolution to begin and the Empire was an adimralable foe one which Nokrt knew much about. This is why he made the comms which he did to ensure to the utmost ability that his people would be free from the tyranic Empire. There were a few more he wished to comm and that would all happen in good time. A few old friends and those connected to them would need to be informed to ensure this revolution would be successful.

Nokrt stepped back into the House of Tihnt and laid down on one of the many Sofa's in the room and turned on his Holoreciever. He was on the news and it was pronouncing his speech all throughout the Holonet. Nokrt was pleased with himself and laid back to stare at the ceiling and try to center his force abilities once more. They felt different now as they ever had done. They were not filled with hatred nor fear. They were more supple and gentle. Something light.

Could I be turning to the Light? Am I a Jedi?

Nokrt laughed humbly to himself at the thought of being considered a Jedi. His Sith bretherin would now be allied against him this is true. But to be a Jedi is not something Nokrt would want either. Perhaps somewher in between. The Gray is where he belongs. All in due time this would come to pass.

Nokrt made a few more comms even phoning his once dreaded enemies for assistance. Then he laid back down centering himself in the force when a twinge of a compatriot came through. Someone he had not seen or heard from in years. Animando. Thinking for a bit the Chiss decided to send his friend a little internal message.

"Animando. Come meet me in the House of Tihnt. It has replaced the former House of Nuruodo."

SOCeTJx.png?1

One Discril-class attack cruisers and one Marauder-class corvette dropped out of hyperspace. Positioning themselves above the Chiss world, Captain Drell commed the Chiss forces on the surface.

"This is Captain Drell of the Hutt Cartel. We offer our assistance in your liberation of Csilla. If you require weapons or group troup assistance please contact us. I await your reply. Drell out."

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

*With the astonishing and reckless decision to broadcast his intent to rebel on the holonet, and coupled with the entirely overt demonstrations, Nokrt's Chiss insurrection is glaringly obvious not only to the Imperial Forces in the garrison but to the Emperor and the Supreme Commander on Carida.

The Imperial soldiers in the Csillan garrisons note the arrival of the Hutt Forces and know that they are almost certain to be wiped out, but they are not intimidated or afraid to die in the service of the Empire. They know what must be done.

A comm is sent to Carida:*

'Supreme Commander Goeth, this is Sergeant Pileas of the Csillan garrison. The Chiss are openly disputing Imperial rule under the direction of former Grand Admiral Nokrt, and Hutt forces have just arrived to assist them. We require immediate reinforcements.'

*Sergeant Pileas shuts off the comlinks and looks at the cheering crowds on the holonet outside.*

'Have the troops get riot gear on and get out there. Outnumbered or not, we will not tolerate this slap in the face to the Emperor.'

*Imperial riot troops are ready within minutes. Assuming strategic positions, they fire on the crowd below, using border-line non-lethal weapons. The gas grenades use prove too taxing for several of the Chiss below, however, and their lungs grind to a halt under the irritant.

Stun bolt after stun bolt is fired into the throng, and the panicking mass soon stampedes like dumb cattle. Several more individuals are trampled to death in the confusion.

When the crowd has dispersed, any unconscious individuals are arrested, along with those too injured to flee, and are summarily executed for high treason.

The holonet crews which filmed the former Grand Admiral have their equipment confiscated so as to prevent news of the atrocity from leaking onto the holonet.

A warrant is issued for the arrest of Nokrt, and a squadron of Imperial stormtroopers are despatched to his home.*

'Open up, Chiss scum! We have a warrant for you arrest. You will come with us peacefully or we will detain you by force.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

A small encrpyted comm beeped as it came into Nokrt's personal comm unit, it's orgin on Tatooine.

Comm to Nokrt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello old friend...... It seems you are in need of my help at last. Have no fear though, as i was once a brother of sorts, i will always be a brother of sorts. It will be awhile before i arrive, i have to pick up a surprise for our enemies first. Have patience, and they will reap this day in the end.

-Scorpio Armegedon

Jedi Knight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Comm

If the Imperials or Sith were to try to track the comm, they would find it near impossible to do so, as it had been bounced around a bit before it arrived.

"Detain me by force will you? Ha! I laugh at your apparent desire for death. You forget you are on a planet surrounded by thousands of my supporters. Not to mention this is a militarized palace. This was the former House of Nuruodo the leaders of the Military of the Chiss Ascendancy. To think this place does not have self defense mechanisims capable of annihilating each and every one of you is idiotic and foul. Now put down your weapons and surrender or just go back to your garrison and I will leave you unharmed."

Nokrt turned away from his microphone and directed his armed Guards to each entranceway. Their Charrics were ready for any sort of incursion into Nokrt's residence. The Chiss himself made his way to a back room where he had just finished assembling two lightsabers he had to make in haste after his holonet briefing. They were not as powerful as his former sabers had been but they would suffice.

Nokrt made his way over to his Comm unit and sent a return message to the Hutts above.

"Any assistance you can give us would be greatly appreciated and rewarded. The Imperial Garrison has come to greet me at my door and by the looks of things they will not take no for an answer. That would be a great place to begin your assault Captain."

Nokrt also was informed of a message from an old comrade from the days of Haruun Kal and before. His assisstance would be dire, and perhaps his diretion would help Nokrt with his dilema with the force.

The new Leader of the Chiss looked around his Estate readying himself for war.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Before he had even found his assigned quarters, Animando had been summoned to the new leadership of the Chiss. Quickly changing his course, the Chiss warrior made his way towards House Tihnt. It had been a long time since he had seen his old friend Nokrt. He wondered if the Chiss pilot had changed as much as he had.

Entering the room, Animando set down his Mandalorian helmet. Offering a formal Chiss salute to Norkt, Animando awaited orders from his new superior.

2hppuud.png

Nokrt saluted Animando properly but upon looking at the man he had realized it had been some time. His hair was lank greasy, and devoid of any distinction. That would have to change soon enough but for now he was needed regardless of his appearance.

"It is nice of you to arrive Animando. It has been far too long for us to not have seen each other and as you can tell the circumstances are ever increasing against us. The Empire has a small assault force outside. Nothing we can't handle easily. But I fear it will not be the only troops of theirs we shall see."

Nokrt clasped Animando on the shoulder and began walking with him.

"As of now we need to wait for confirmation from the others who I've contacted. We need all the help we can recieve against the Empire. And thus everyone has been contacted. The Rebels, the Jedi, the Hutts, the Red Dawn. It shall not be long before the Rebels show up or the Jedi to aid us. They will fight for our freedom. The Hutts have already come to us and are going to help us destroy any Imperial in sight. For us there seems to be little or no work to do."

Nokrt sat down on a couch he bean to meander by and looked up to Animando.

"Until the garrison here is dealt with I cannot risk you going out and gathering our forces. Comms are too dangerous as the Empire is watching them so that leaves us to do nothing at the Present moment. Therefore, we should get ready for battle."

Just then Nokrt's couch sank into the ground and a stairway appeared next to Animando leading into a basement area where 4 Generals of the CEDF were standing around a Holo of Csaplar.

"As you can see Animando we have contact with 300 Chiss in this area. They are relaying through code in Chenuah mixed with ancient Corellian. You are the leader of the CEDF. You have attained the Rank of Field Marshall Animando so this is now your game of Dejarik. Play it well. The Hutts will be here momentairly. Keep in contact with their Captain and forumlate a coordinated assault. We need to keep our men alive Animando. The fate of our people rests in your hands."

Nokrt turned to step out and check on the situation at hand.

"If you need me just call for me."

SOCeTJx.png?1

Moving in for an attack run, the fighters and fleets vessels surrounded the planet. Breaking the atmosphere, the carrier set down near Nokrt's position. Opening its holds, 5 ISP swamp speeders, 3 stolen AT-STs, and one AT-AP filled out accompanied by a swarm of AST-5 Armored Sentinel Transports and 20 twi'lek commandos.

Meanwhile, squadrons of stolen TIE bombers, fighters, and Scyks began their bombing and attack runs. With air and artillery support, the commandos advanced on the meager Imperial forces.

The group commander sent a message to Nokrt as soon as they engaged the main bulk of the Imperial forces.

"Commander Nokrt, This is Lek'ren of Omega Blue Squad. We have engaged the Imperial forces. Any further word on what you would like us to do or where you will need us is appreciated. Ren out."

Meanwhile, from above Drell contacted Nokrt.

"There is one favor I would like to ask of you, sir. Just for old times sake, would Animando like to take charge of the Hutt forces planet side? Rihn told us he had left to join the surrection. I assume he has arrived. If he has, it would be an honor."

Jidai Geki said:
Hmm... the possibilities for new atrocities just widened with the advent of a new RP baby...

Out from hyperspace, X7's stolen fighter rushed towards the once calm planet of Csilla. After hearing the new leader's plea for help, as well as logically calculating that the organization he formerly worked for would likely come in time, X7 had concluded on the most logical course of action: aid in this new revolt.

For a machine like him, it made perfect sense to aid in the alliance of criminal underground activities and new revolts. The major task was simply getting in contact with the new leader of the Chiss.

Within minutes of his arrival, X7 immediately sent out a comm over a secure channel towards the new leader's estate, "This is X7-X9 offering assistance to the new Chiss Ascendancy, and requesting permission to land at/enter the estates."

You believe you are superior; that the ability to think is your strength. Yet despite your ability you still fail to realize the weaknesses that haunt you. In the end you will come to realize that you are still:

Only human....

A small LAF came barreling out of hyperspace, coming to a gentle halt safely above the planet of Csilla, two Jedi within it's cockpit. Scorpio turned his head backwards to face Nom overlooking his left shoulder because of the surprise on his right.

"From the looks of the readings, there seems to be only planet side Imperial defenses. Shouldn't be too hard to land."

Turning back, Scorpio commed Nokrt.

Comm to Nokrt

As promised, i am here. Permission to land? And please have someone meet us and update us on the current situation when we land. I'll need to know what we're up against before i can be of any help. See you soon old friend.

-Scorpio Armegedon

End Comm

With that, the two waited patiently for a reply.

Nokrt sat at his COMM device and made two comms quickly. The first was to Drell.

"Absolutely. Animando is here coordinating our assault. You can link up with him with this passcode."

Nokrt sent an encrypted passcode containing the signature of Animando's comm.

He made another comm to a newcomer.

"X7 you may land in my interanl hangar I will meet you there."

Next the Chiss made his comm to Scorpio Armegedon.

"Scorpio you can land at my Estate. There is an internal hangar big enough for your ship to land in. I will meet you there."

The Chiss moved from his seat and made way to his hangar. This revolution is going better than planned.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Scorpio acknowleged Nokrt, making a rapid decent upon the planet of Csilla. But for some uknown reason, the Imperial forces seemed to never fire a shot as him and Nom came closer to Nokrt's estate, the House of Tihnt.

Landing in the internal hanger, his ship making a soft thud as the starfighter landed with ease. Jumping out the ship, the Knight looked on in amazement as Nokrt's once red aura seemed grey. "Do you see what i see?" He said, turning to Nom.

Greeting the Chiss man with a solid grip of both his hands on Nokrt's one, Scorpio looked around before turning back to Nokrt and spoke. "Great to see you old friend. I see you have left the empire and returned to your rightful place."

"So, what seems to be the problem? The Imperial forces outside don't seem too worried."

*Under the orders of the Imperial commander of the Csillan garrison, all surviving Imperial personnel lay down their weapons.*

'Nokttin'okr'tihnt, this is Sergeant Pileas of the Imperial Garrison. We offer our unconditional surrender.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

"Thank You for your cooperation Sergeant Pileas. Some of my men will accompany you to a POW area. There will be a fresh meal awaiting you and your men there."

Nokrt gave the men his signal and thirty of the local Milita and four of his Guards left to accompany the men to the POW area which was a renovated building a quarter mile away. They also retrived the weapons the Imperials surrendered and placed them within a local arsenal.

He then turned to Scorpio after he spoke.

"I am not sure what the Imperial's have up their sleeves. But showing the utmost care to their captured soldiers is the honorable thing to do. This is not the end of this revolution. It has only just begun. The Imperial Garrsion still exists and from leaked transmissions the Imperial Fleet is on a standby status. But we have Victory for now and that should be celebrated. You may go inside and make yourself at home. I have an excellent Chef able to make you any meal you desire so have some fun with him. I am awaiting another arrival so it may be awhile before I return."

He patted Scorpio on the shoulder as he passed by and stood there awaiting the arrival of X7. In the meantime he might as well alert the Hutts of the recent action.

"Captain Drell. The Imperial's have surrendered here. Keep watch overhead and notify me of any further activity at the Garrison. I would also call the rest of your fleet. I have a feeling the Empire will be arriving soon."

SOCeTJx.png?1

"As you wish" Scorpio said bowing, the wing stretching out with his right arm. In truth, it did look pretty weird for the Jedi to have a wing for a shield, but all that really mattered was if it would work properly when the time came for it's need.

Walking away, he only stopped for a moment as Nokrt laid a hand on his other shoulder, his gaze meeting Nokrt's as he nodded his head and continued to walk, Nom obviously behind him in step doing whatever it was that Nom did when he goes into observe mode.

But as the young Sentinel walked on, his once Master behind him, he couldn't help but ponder on what the Imperials were up to. After all, he had never heard of them giving up so easily. It was possible that they simply gave up and playing on the Chiss's mercy until back up could arrive, but Scorpio sensed they would have something else in mind.

"I don't like this." Scorpio said, stopping suddenly in his pondering walk, turning to Nom once again. "It just seems too easy. I'm afraid we may need more than the Hutts for back up."

The young Knight found it funny that he was helping a Sith who has allies in a crime syndicate like the Hutts. But he knew it was the right thing to do, after all, they were wanting freedom from the Empire, something the Jedi were supposed to honor and help bring it about.

Scorpio leaned up against the wall, the wing becoming pretty comfortable to carry around now. They weren't far from the cafeteria Nokrt suggested, but the Knight really didn't have much of an appetite. Instead, he spoke to Nom, his words unknowing, Scorpio looking toward his old Master for even the simpliest offer of wisdom.

"So, what do you think of the situation, Nom?"