Mechis III

King Kheldar vos Correlli

OOC: Since I was told to come here and have no received a reply message, I will asume I can land without consequence.

Taking the reply of silence as confirmation that he could land, Anubis pushedd forward on the throttle and began his descent towards the mechanized planet. The dark warrior could feel the members of the cult on the surface, each doing their own thing. As he approached the planet he lowered the landing clamps and felt them grip the durasteel docking bay. Raising the glass above him, Anubis leapt from the seat and awaited a welcoming committee.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

A small procession of steadfast schematic carriers had finally arrived after a rather discreet session of instructions was delivered from Exodus himself. It appeared that the schematics were well handled and specifically elaborate. The inconspicuous shuttle processed through the whole classification procedure and routed towards their eventual destination. Production would begin without delay and a masterpiece would be constructed on time.

P3UXctm.gif

OOC:Dude my name is YEROC not YAROC get it straight

OC:Yeroc was appauled at the attempt to knock him down, like that sorry excuse for a sith could do anything. Yeroc used what little force he had and knocked the wimpy creature to the ground. Then he imediatly ran up to him and cut off his left hand fiercly. He then kicked his lightsaber across the room after that picking him up by the neck. Yeroc then said in a scary yet death defying voice "If I were you I wouldn't underestimate me or any other sith you run into".

Yeroc then threw him across the room, with a little help from the force. At this time Yeroc was so angry from the underestimation from this pathetic excuse for a living creature. He was so mad if any attack was thrown at him he could easily withstand it. Yeroc went over to the lightsaber and picked it up. He then walked over to the wimpy creature Yeroc threw the lightsaber at him and said "Get up stop making yourself out o be a wimp".

Yeroc let the thing get up and waited until he activated his lightsaber. Yeroc dropped his sword and kicked up making him lose his lightsaber once again. Yeroc grabbed him by the throat with both hands and pressed his body against the wall. He then threw him on the ground beside him and stepped on his chest with extreme pressure. While moving his foot up to his face Yeroc lifted his foot and imediatly stepped on the lifeforms wound. Laughing at the scream of aggonising pain Yeroc let go went over to the lightsaber a second time and picked it up and gave it to him.

Yeroc walked over to Xelker and said

"It's your turn he's easy but tricky at some points, make sure to let the anger flow through you fueling the power brewing inside of you, and also try not to worry about him to much the anger flowing inside of him is not controlled well enough to harm you to an extreme if you need help I'll break you out". Yeroc then chuckling a little.

Yeroc then offered Xelker his sword saying "It's your's if you think you need it".

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Silently, Xelker watched as Yeroc rushed the Defel, slicing off his hand before he could parry in time. A satisfied grin came to his lips, widening as Yeroc began to lay into the intruder. Now it wasn't just the Defel who was oozing spite, it was Yeroc. The Defel, on the other hand, had apparently been caught off-guard by the sudden dismemberment. At one point, he'd been controlling the battle, and suddenly one of the mere hopefuls, the one he'd deemed 'less dangerous' had spirited his hand away. The pain must've been agonizing... Xelker winced again, pressing one foot atop the other to mitigate the damage.

I hope that Defel suffers. I don't care if he even dies... I just want him to feel pain. The same amount I'm feeling right now... how does it feel to lose your hand, Defel? Crippling? That disgrace deserves every last drop of agony he gets. I'll need serious help on this damn foot. Had better not lose too much blood, or I'll need an amputation. Maybe I'll 'amputate' that Defel's legs. Those animals deserve no less.

Yeroc finished his beating of the Defel and went back over to Xelker. "It's your turn he's easy but tricky at some points, make sure to let the anger flow through you fueling the power brewing inside of you, and also try not to worry about him to much the anger flowing inside of him is not controlled well enough to harm you to an extreme if you need help I'll break you out". Yeroc chuckled, satisfied with himself. He then held out Xelker's lost sword and said "It's your's if you think you need it".

"Not controlled well enough? I think you're the one underestimating our opponent, Yeroc." Xelker jerked the sword out of his hands. "He melted part of the floor, did he not? I don't think someone like this would suddenly start crying on the floor so soon. It's likely a trap. No worries, though, I'll rid us of this 'living shadow.'"

The Sith Apprentice walked closer to the prone Rahalin, scowling. "Does it hurt, little wraith? Can't bear what you dish out?" He spat at the Defel before continuing his rant. "I've seen Gungans with more talent than you, hear me?! You're the most pathetic creature I've ever had the misfourtune to meet. You leap around like you're the master of the Sith, then Yeroc takes your hand off and you're quivering in the corner. What kind of Sith are you?! Weak, feeble, stupid, AND controlled by your anger. Sith rule the Force... not the other way around. Cur." Xelker stepped closer.

"Or are you simply trying to fool me..." He probed deeper, "...Rahalin?" He went for his blaster and aimed it at the Defel's head, finger tightening on the trigger. If he was truly Sith, he would dodge the blast. If not, well, his loss.

All living things have minds for the Dark Archon to shape and mold...

Yeroc listened to the words of the pathetic Xelker. Yeroc did not realy care whether or not he was critising him or not, But when he said he was underestimating the child like crybaby in the corner that pissed him off. As Xelkr was about to pull the trigger Yeroc walked next to him saying "Do it just shoot his ass down, like he didn't want to die in the first place". Yeroc then paused for a second "Seriously what was he thinking coming in the room where our master Lord Nurgle was in, the guy must of had a death wish". "Then threatening him I was surprised that He didn't kill him right there" Yeroc then looked at the one handed lifeform shaking his head in shame. Then saying "Just shoot him get it over with no one deserves to be that pathetic, oh and if you think I'm underestimating him again then let him up and I'll show you what I mean".

Yeroc stopped talking and waited for the the last breathe of the lifeform known as Rahalin. He was actually pretty excited of what was about to happen, especialy the brains that were going to go all over the wall. Yeroc then thought about that and backed up a few feet so the blood that was about to splatter on the wall wouldn't get all over him.

Yeroc then walked over to his master and said "Lord Nurgle I would like to ask a question of you". Yeroc paused and said "Why didn't you kill the hopeful as soon as he threatened you you could of taken him no problem"?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

((ooc)) May or may not be exceeding the limits here, but if you guys want it to stand, let it.

((ic)) A calming force flowed through Rahalin's body as he stared at the barrel of Xelker's weapon. "A blaster?, laughed Rahalin, "A blaster Xelker? surely a future Sith would find a better weapon than a simple blaster to finish our duel ."

He raised his hand, the pain of this ordeal finally having given him the ability to focus and control the force. The bolts deflected from his upraised hand and shot towards Yaroc .

He rose smoothly to his feet, a pheonix rising from the ashes of his near defeat by two mere hopefulls. He understood immediately, though, that this battle was finished. Rahalin Toral could and should no longer exist, but he had some dark gifts to give to these two.

Nodding to Lord Nurgle, Rahalin said, "They will do well as future Sith provided they are given adequate training and severe discipline. As it is, many Lords would execute them for allowing this battle to go on as long as it has."

As he spoke, Rahalin accelerated the damage done by the Dark Side energy, converting himself to a true Shadow, one with a greater darkness than his people had ever known.

"To you Yeroc," said the rapidly fading voice of Rahalin, "I give the gifts of Sight and the knowledge of Death." Yeroc's eyes burned, leaving behind empty holes filled with pinpricks of red light. "Forevermore, you will see with the Force as do the Miraluka. As for the knowledge of death, know that no force user ever truly dies, and that if one has the connection, one can find their knowledge and draw it from them. Beware, for it carries its own price, but I give it you."

His time as a physical being was nearly up, but Rahalin wanted to give Xelker his gift. "As I said, your blaster is such a feeble weapon, but there must be a purpose for it. Therefore, let it be forever a part of you to remind you that a Sith always has better options."

Fire lanced out, melting the weapon to Xelker's hand, starting from the fingertips and finishing at his elbow. Into his mind, Rahalin burned the knowledge of fire, etching the concepts and power of it without teaching him the control.

Rahalin turned towards Master Nurgle. "They have not the power, to finish this wraith form off. Finish this."[/b][/i]

1stSigRahalin.jpg

Yeroc watched as the blaster bullets grew closer this is where his training came in. There were three bullets Yeroc deflected all three with little effort. Then Rahalin went on about something and apparentlly gave us gifts. I personnally would of rather shoved the gift right up his ass and gave him a gift called a bleeding torture filled deathe. Yeroc then said "So drama Queen done with your little episode because I'm looking forword to seeing your brains all over the wall".

Yeroc then looked at Xelker and said "You know he's right don't you a real sith would not of even tried to finish a duel with a little blaster, I would of finished him off with one of his own weapons that way he would of wished two things".

Yeroc waited to try to build up suspense "one he would of wished he hadn't picked a fight with me, and two he would of wished he wasn't carrying that weapon".

Yeroc laughed think like a Sith not a Jedi "I'm sure that a Sith would of chosen a dagger or something to ease into the pain make him suffer, and the complete opposite with a Jedi just shoot him so it's quick and easy". "I bet that you could of thought of something better than that but then again I've seen Jedi more brutal than you" Yeroc said trying to get him angry. Yeroc was laughing and said "Oh and Rahalin here's my gift to you" He pulled out his blaster rifle and shot him in the kneecaps watching the blood ooze out Yeroc laughed harder. Rahalin was on the ground in pain when he said "Why don't you make it easier on us and just kill yourself". Yeroc knew he was making the pathetic lifeform mad so he shot again this time aiming for the right hand. Direct hit Rahalin was now imobile and probably paralized for life, if he lived that long.

Yeroc looked at Xelker "Finish him he's nothing but a target now". Yeroc went up to Rahalin and said to him "next time, if there is one, I'd suggest watching and learning about the people your going to attack before you well attack them". Yeroc then kicked him in the knee and walked over to Xelker and waited for him to finish off Rahalin.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

((ooc)) There will be no further repsonses for this character. As you noted, the character has been a "Drama Queen" from the beginning and never turned to anything else. Fairly glad to have him gone. Keeping alias, will create new character in a little while.

The End, yeah!

((end))

1stSigRahalin.jpg

The Prometheus came out of hyperspace its newly adorned Sith Lord inside. It had been a few days since his lording ceremony and Nokrt was finally pepared to take on his own apprentice and instruct him in the Dark Side of the Force. The lonely station of Mechis III had become the epicenter of all Sith Training these days and Nokrt had come here to find an Apprentice and take them away to wherever the Chiss found suitable. The Sith Lord landed his ship in the docking bay and exited it his lightsaber attached to his hilt and his cape flowing in the breeze.

There will not be much to do here until one arrives to begin their instruction in the dark side of the force. In the meantime I will just be in my quarters submerging myself in the teachings of the Sith of the past embracing the force as my servant and unifying myself as a Krath.

Nokrt made his way to his quarters and began to meditate centering himself with the force allowing its strength to scurry aroung him awaiting his command.

((If there is an Acolyte/Hopeful who wishes to be trained pm me please))

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

((OOC: I'm assuming the "gifts" are now void))

Xelker had been expecting the Defel to deflect his blasts, and Rahalin preformed exactly thus. "A blaster? A blaster Xelker? surely a future Sith would find a better weapon than a simple blaster to finish our duel ." Xelker backed up a few steps as Rahalin got to his feet, raising his sword to parry the Defel's next attack. Rahalin was a fast bastard, and Xelker needed to be ready.

But, to Xelker's suprise, Rahalin turned and started talking to, of all people, Lord Nurgle! "They will do well as future Sith provided they are given adequate training and severe discipline. As it is, many Lords would execute them for allowing this battle to go on as long as it has." As he spoke, the Defel's form grew more shadowy than normal; but an increased bloodspray gushed from his wounds. Rahalin started rambling on about gifts for the two apprentices, clearly insane. Did he even know what was going on?

Yeroc crossed over to Xelker's position. "You know he's right don't you a real sith would not of even tried to finish a duel with a little blaster, I would of finished him off with one of his own weapons that way he would of wished two things". "one he would of wished he hadn't picked a fight with me, and two he would of wished he wasn't carrying that weapon". "I'm sure that a Sith would of chosen a dagger or something to ease into the pain make him suffer, and the complete opposite with a Jedi just shoot him so it's quick and easy". "I bet that you could of thought of something better than that but then again I've seen Jedi more brutal than you" Yeroc laughed, said something pithy to Rahalin, and promptly shot out his kneecaps.

But Xelker wasn't focused on Yeroc's posturing. He said that many Sith would've had us killed for allowing the battle to go on like this... Warily, Xelker craned his head over to the ominous gas mask of his master. Lord Nurgle still appeared to be watching the fight. So far, Yeroc's done most of the work. Does that mean I'll be punished for foolishness? For not doing 'my share?' He went back to watching Yeroc, and the other man walked back over to him. "Finish him he's nothing but a target now".

Sword in hand, Xelker advanced on the prone Defel. But, before he reached Rahalin, he fixed Yeroc with a glare. "Why don't you watch and take notes, Yeroc? You really think there are JEDI out there worse than me?!" His eyes blazing, the Apprentice lashed out and kicked Rahalin in the ribs. "You stupid cur!" He threw another kick, this one into Rahalin's stomach with full force. The Defel's yelp of pain was silenced as Xelker's boot crashed down on his face, violently curbstomping him. Xelker winced for the briefest moment, blood from his injured foot mingling with Rahalin's own, before a sadistic grin began to form on his face. This was the first Force User he was going to kill... a monumentous occasion. Twirling his sword, Xelker struck, burying the sword almost up to the hilt in Rahalin's stomach and pinning the Defel to the floor. The waves of agony rolling off Rahalin's body were simply amazing. Throwing his head back, the Sith Apprentice laughed wildly.

But there was a job to be done. He crounched next to Rahalin's head, still with that sick grin. "Y'know, Rahalin, there's a lesson to be learned from this endeavour." Reaching to his belt, Xelker pulled his trusty dagger free from its sheath. "...Look before you leap!" Savagely jerking Rahalin's chin back, Xelker ripped his knife across the Defel's throat, laughing in spite of the blood now coating his hands and face. "And now for the finishing touches!" Standing up, Xelker drew his blaster pistol. "You think I need a better weapon, Rahalin? Mull it over in Hell." Punchline delivered, Xelker fired three shots into Rahalin's forehead, splattering brains across the floor.

Turning back to face his fellow apprentice, Xelker took a deep breath. His first fight to the death against another Force-User, and he'd won it. Well, with Yeroc's help. "Yeroc, my friend, go ahead and loot the bastard's corpse." Then he looked to Nurgle, and bowed his head. "Well, he's done with. Good riddance. What shall be done with his remains?" Xelker personally hoped Nurgle would let him and Yeroc retire after removing Rahalin's bloated carcass. Both of them were starting to look pale, and all the blood lost from his injured foot was beginning to make him dizzy. A trip to the med bay would do well for their numerous injuries, and he hoped Lord Nurgle would oblodge.

Nurgle took his apprentices to the medical bay immediately. They had made their first kill. That was something to be rewarded. Nurgle stood before them as they were treated. He could feel the dark side seeping from them.

"This is an important lesson for you both. I want you each to describe your feelings during the battle in detail."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Production was on queue, an assortment of qualified engineers processed unconstrained materials from every which direction with constructive tools that were specifically engineered into the work field. This particular prototype would revel in mystery, as it was a whisper among those instructed to construct it and would remain so until it was exposed from its underground habitation.

Not only did the outer shell of the vessel become fabricated, but those necessary to conduct its ambiguities were created and filed into the defensive shell. It was, after all, a hive in its own respects and in saying so was intricately designed to flawlessness. There was still work to be done nonetheless, but the programmed laborers would never rested, never quench individual needs until perfection was achieved.

P3UXctm.gif

Yeroc watching as the final blow was struck into Rahalin was impressed, with the punch line. Then the four head masacre was a good tuch also.

Yeroc listened to the words of the fellow apprentice,

"Yeroc, my friend, go ahead and loot the bastard's corpse."

Yeroc came out with an "about time" then rushed over to the corpse of Rahalin. He was searching threw the blood stained corpse and found a map of Mechis III, a card for a local mechanic, and what was his most prize posetion the wimps lightsaber. It was a pathetic excuse for a lightsaber he hoped that Lord Nurgle would let him bstill build one of his own. Then he heard a wierd ringing noise and saw Lord Nurgle rush him to the medicle bay.

As Yeroc woke up he heard the sound of his master,

"This is an important lesson for you both. I want you each to describe your feelings during the battle in detail."

Yeroc spoke I felt like somebody just lit me on fire and didn't have time to control, but had to and fast. I also felt like the enemy was the one afraid and I thought that was unusual because he was the one who started it in the first place. The whole thing confused me.

Yeroc paused..........

I did feel something else though.....I felt like he was underestimating me just like the rest of the sith and it pissed me off. It made me think of the way Achzet treated me like scum. Now he'll never wan't to cross me again I'll rip that cortosis right off of his body and make him eat it. After that take the newly aquired lightsaber and shove it so far up his ass that he can taste it. Although it would be fun watching him die by the likes of you Lord Nurgle. Preferably I would like to kill him and use his own weapon to do it.

"That brings me to my question Lord Nurgle even though I just recieved a lightsaber could I still make my own"?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Damien sensed a level of attraction, a pulling from something deep inside of him. He sat straight up from the bench that he was sitting on, putting his left foot in front of his right, he put his hands on his knees and stood up. He looked around, something was pulling him closer, the Dark side was talking to him.

Following the pull, he narrowed his length between himself and this foreign figure.

tru7h.jpg

((Sorry for the wait))

It was there, loser to him than he could have possibly imagined or anticipated. He was the one to instruct, to hold as his own. His power was only beginning to unfold and the Chiss knew it would be he who aided him in unlocking this power. The man was approaching with each footstep the Chiss could take in more and more of who he was, his power was a scent to the Chiss's nostrils which made him crave to form that power into something the Jedi would fear, and the Rebellion would fall under.

"Is it power you thirst Acolyte(Th3Tru7h), is it the ability to strike down your enemies in a swift blow, or is it to strike from the shadows leaving no one behind, or perhaps you seek command of the Force and all its abilities? There are many paths to choose...To which do you desire?"

The Chiss stood there and awaited the Acolyte's response, regardless of which it was Nokrt would take him on as an apprentice, and they would depart form this facility as soon as he got what he required. Much depended on this decision for a proper training ground for a Warrior would be much different than one for the Krath. Nokrt then opened his eyes allowing the glowing red to encapsulate the darkness and bring a sort of terror into the heart of his future apprentice.

((PM me what you want to be based on the New Sith Guidelines))

SOCeTJx.png?1

Xelker sighed in relief as Nurgle took the both of them to the med bay. The Sith Master hadn't answered his question about Rahalin's body, but Xelker didn't care anymore. It seemed most appropriate, anyway, to leave Rahalin right where he was. Let the maggots deal with him. A decent burial was far less that that idiot deserved, anyway. The only problem was that Rahalin's corpse was going to start giving off a repulsive stench after a few days.

Xelker kept on thinking about Rahalin as he laid on a bed in the medbay, particularly (but not exclusively) his last moments. Most Defels were assassins, due to their natural ability to bend light. Had Rahalin been one of these, too? Or had the Sith Lords programmed him, teaching him unnatural quickness and heat manipulation? When Rahalin died, he took his secrets with him. But there was something he said, wasn't there... something during his mad little speech? ...know that no force user ever truly dies, and that if one has the connection, one can find their knowledge and draw it from them...

Rahalin's voice echoed through Xelker's consciousness as the droids put him out. For about an hour, the Apprentice slept, as did his comrade Yeroc. The med droids went to work treating Xelker's many wounds- of first priority was his bloody foot. The Apprentice would've been greatly embarassed, in the afterlife, if he'd bled to death from a gash on his foot. Once the wound was patched up, the droids sprayed some reserved bacta on it to help with the regeneration process. Fortunately, amputation was unnesscessary. The same applied for his blistering arm wound.

One hour later, Xelker's eyelids slid open. Immediately he turned his head to his right arm, previously wounded. To his delight, there was only a small scar where there had once been a deep slice. For the first time, too, Xelker realized how tired he felt in his bones. Nurgle's Force Lightning, directed to him by the accursed Defel. But other than that, he felt good as new. Nurgle waited only a minute for the Apprentices to get their bearings before directing a question at them.

Xelker took a deep breath, reclining on the bed. How he'd felt during his fight with Rahalin... which was a mixture of conflicting emotions. He let Yeroc talk first, still a bit groggy, but once the other man was finished Xelker knew it was his turn. Wiping his eyes, the Apprentice sat up and began talking.

"Well, Milord. Before the Defel ran in I was determined not to fail. The boulders had me in a lot of pain, but I was using the pain to heighten my senses. Then, as the one named Rahalin ran in I was caught off-guard by his rage alone. But then Yeroc and I were hit by the pole. By this point I was in a rage, struggling to keep myself under control and not ending up like the Defel. As the fight grew on, you see, my loathing for Rahalin grew more and more as I realized just how much of a disgrace to the Sith Order he was. A fool who was consumed by his own rage, rather than using it to focus. And with that... I wanted him to suffer. To pay for underestimating us, for his making me bleed badly, and for how much of an embarassment to the Sith he was.

But I knew one thing, and that wasn't to underestimate him. I hated- and still hate- Rahalin. However... I felt I needed to test him after Yeroc hacked his hand off. So I hurled insults at him, trying to see if he was actually the fool he seemed or just toying with us. As the final insult, I levelled a blaster pistol at his head and pulled the trigger. If he was truly Sith, he'd dodge or deflect. If not, he would die for his incompetance. Rahalin deflected the bolts. However, he was summoning a large amount of raw dark side energy. I think, by the point he got up from my shots, Rahalin had gone mad. He was seeing things that weren't there. A couple minutes later, I killed him. I emptied my hate and rage into his body. Impaled him. Slit his throat. It was pleasureable to make him suffer, for all that he'd done to us, and from the fact he was the first Force-user I would ever kill. In a final insult, I drew that very same blaster pistol he called 'feeble' and blew his brains out. His death I felt through the Force.

I must say, though, the adrenaline rush was simply amazing. The pain from my wounds I used to focus, to realize the reality of the situation and to keep myself determined to end Rahalin's life. And now he's dead."

Though as he said that last sentence, the Defel's voice reverberated through his mind again. ...know that no force user ever truly dies, and that if one has the connection, one can find their knowledge and draw it from them...

Nurgle lifted his hand, and the lightsaber Yeroc held flew from the young apprentice's grip.

"Forgive me Yeroc, but you cannot possess a lightsaber until you make one yourself. I will return this saber to you then. But that is your trial to become a Sith Lord, and it approaches very soon. This weapon would be a distraction."

He had no intention of keeping the saber, it would be returned. Yeroc had earned it. They both had tasted blood for the first time. Of course, both Yeroc and Xelker may have taken life before. But never in the way they described. They had used the dark side of the Force, without allowing the rage to consume them. They were ready for more advanced training.

"I am pleased by your answers. If you are both recovered enough, follow me."

Nurgle walked without waiting for an answer. There would be no doubt no matter how they felt, they were healed enough in Nurgle's view.

"I want each of you to attack me in any way you choose. This will be your training henceforth. I will teach you the techniques you need to use to advance to the level of Sith Lord. It will a painful lesson, but you will learn a great deal."

But to the apprentices, that no doubt seemed a bit hard to believe. Nurgle's hunched over and sickly form was hardly intimidating.

OOC: You guys are posting very well now, there's no need to make each post longer.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Damien knew that the Sith were very secretive, were very self conscience of their positions of power, in respecting that, Damien went down to one knee. He tilted his head up to his new Master, his white eyes emitting from under the black shadowed hood.

"I wish to enter and leave before anyone knows I was even there, I want to use the art of seduction, and the cunning art of the mind."

He tilted his head back towards the ground, and pushed up with his right hand. He stood, holding back one last sentence.

"I want to kill someone before they even know what hit them."

He took a step back and bowed, awaiting further instructions from his Master.

tru7h.jpg

"Then a Sith Assasin you shall be.."

Nokrt's voice trailed off and the Sith stood up and with all the hate he could muster implanted the seed of the dark side within his apprentice. This feeling would soon overwhelm him causing each limb in his body to go numb as if being bitten simultaneously by many mosquitoes. With that idea in mind the Chiss concentrated a bit harder tricking the young man's mind into believing a swarm of Bees and Mosquitoes were attacking every inch of his body making him suffer in his mind.

Eventually the man passed out and Nokrt scooped up his body and set it aboard his ship the Prometheus and they took off into deep space heading toward the Chiss's training area of choice.

SOCeTJx.png?1

As Azreal stepped off of his ship he was surrounded by a horde of droids, which subsuquently bombarded him with stun blasts until he fell unconcious.

He awoke on a table, face down with a severe pain in his neck. Upon examination he found a large round plug in what felt like a large gaping hole at the base of his skull.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Yeroc followed his master and when he got there he heard the words "I want each of you to attack me in any way you choose. This will be your training henceforth. I will teach you the techniques you need to use to advance to the level of Sith Lord. It will a painful lesson, but you will learn a great deal." Yeroc was pleased he thought to himself "finally some mindless violence".

Yeroc ran at full speed jumped up and went for a kick in the face. He thought to himself again "I'm screwed".

ssig33textpn8.jpg

((OOC: Sorry for the latenesss))

"I am pleased by your answers. If you are both recovered enough, follow me."

Xelker watched Nurgle leave without another word. Taking a second glance at his wounds- which seemed healed to him- the Sith Apprentice heaved himself out of the bed and followed Nurgle out. He made sure not to put too much pressure on his recovering left foot, examining his dagger as he walked. Some of Rahalin's blood had stuck to the sheath, but most of the blood had dried off. Grunting, Xelker resheathed his dagger and followed Nurgle into a room, Yeroc right behind him. Then, Nurgle gave the two a suprising order:

"I want each of you to attack me in any way you choose. This will be your training henceforth. I will teach you the techniques you need to use to advance to the level of Sith Lord. It will a painful lesson, but you will learn a great deal."

Xelker stared at Nurgle, his eyes briefly hopping from Yeroc to Nurgle and back. He looks so diseased... as if a single punch would break every bone in his body... Then Yeroc went for a flying kick to the Master, snapping Xelker out of his temporary stupor. He may have looked sick, but Nurgle was a Sith Master with the power (at least) of Force Lightning. Xelker would give no quarter. Also rushing Nurgle, Xelker drew his dagger and swung the weapon towards his erstwhile Master's throat.

Yeroc found himself kicking air as the Sith Master sidestepped the attack. He was moving toward Xelker, when the apprentice attacked. He ducked under Xelker's knife swipe, and administered a powerful blow to his apprentice's stomach. With Xelker still doubled over on the ground, Nurgle spoke,

"You must put more effort into your attacks. When fighting someone vastly more powerful, you must have a strategy. Victory against a Master of the Sith or Jedi is very possible, even for an apprentice. You have to fight smart."

Nurgle moved away from Xelker as the apprentice recovered.

"But most of all, you two need to increase the speed of your attacks. The Force is the key to doing this. It is how a sickly man like myself was able to injure Xelker, and dodge your attacks so easily. Whenever you strike or dodge, I want you to feel the Force flowing through your muscles. Remember the emotions you felt when fighting Rahalin. Unleash them, and force your muscles to move faster."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc was flying threw the air past Nurgle and as he was about to hit the ground he put his bad foot out, not thinking, and stopped the fall from hurting him though he did give out a moan.

Yeroc listened to the words of his master "You must put more effort into your attacks. When fighting someone vastly more powerful, you must have a strategy. Victory against a Master of the Sith or Jedi is very possible, even for an apprentice. You have to fight smart."

Then as Yeroc listened and comprehended he spoke again "But most of all, you two need to increase the speed of your attacks. The Force is the key to doing this. It is how a sickly man like myself was able to injure Xelker, and dodge your attacks so easily. Whenever you strike or dodge, I want you to feel the Force flowing through your muscles. Remember the emotions you felt when fighting Rahalin. Unleash them, and force your muscles to move faster."

Yeroc felt the force and the anger of when he was fighting Rahalin Toral II and harnesed it. The power felt magnifecent flowing threw the muscles of Yeroc, like nothing he has ever experienced before in his life.

Watching the failure of himself and the fellow apprentice made him think. What if he could distract Nurgle and then hit him. Yeroc thought it was worth a shot and took out his blaster rifle and started aiming at a light. Before Yeroc shot he thought if he shot that Nurgle probably look at where it came from not the target. So Yeroc cocked the gun back with his arm aimed it and threw it directly at the light.

Perfect hit and turnout When the light broke it was only natural that Nurgle look, same for Xelker. As they were looking at it Yeroc knew this was his chance. He used the force to try and help him with the speed issue, it worked. Yeroc foound himself in mid air getting ready to tackle Nurgle.......

ssig33textpn8.jpg

To Xelker's suprise, Nurgle ducked his knife swipe at a speed that seemed unnatural, especially for a man as diseased as he was. Then Nurgle's fist came crashing into Xelker's stomach, instantly knocking the wind out of his lungs. He doubled over, falling to his knees and gasping for breath.

"You must put more effort into your attacks. When fighting someone vastly more powerful, you must have a strategy. Victory against a Master of the Sith or Jedi is very possible, even for an apprentice. You have to fight smart."

Victory? What? Xelker, still recovering, felt himself thrown into a loop by his master's words. Was it a bluff, to boost their morale, or was Nurgle telling the truth? Is it even possible us mere apprentices could defeat someone like Nurgle? As he thought, he slowly got to his feet, taking deep breaths. His Master was moving away from him, letting him recover as he continued to instruct the two of them.

"But most of all, you two need to increase the speed of your attacks. The Force is the key to doing this. It is how a sickly man like myself was able to injure Xelker, and dodge your attacks so easily. Whenever you strike or dodge, I want you to feel the Force flowing through your muscles. Remember the emotions you felt when fighting Rahalin. Unleash them, and force your muscles to move faster."

Xelker stood at his full height, feeling the Force all around him. As always, it flowed through him... he felt its ebb, felt its flow Looking back into his memories, he remembered all the hatred and anger he'd directed at the intruder Rahalin... and the adrenaline rush he'd gotten from doing so. It was the same here. He felt his heart rate increasing, his blood pumping, his muscles working faster as if they were stimulated (of course they WERE).

The lights went out, shattered by a thrown blaster rifle. As darkness engulfed the room, Xelker made his move, lunging at Nurgle with greater speed than ever before. Though, to the Apprentice, it was less about hitting Nurgle than it was getting used to this power.

Nurgle was a little taken aback by the sudden burst of confidence within each of his apprentices. It seemed his words had had the intended effect. He could feel the dark side emanating from them. But it wasn't at a high enough level yet. Nurgle would fix that. He started to move forward when the light flashed. Nurgle had not seen Yeroc's gun. He had a momentary concern they were being attacked. It was then that he felt Yeroc's power spike, and could feel the apprentice's Force enhanced attack.

Well played. That is how you defeat a more powerful opponent. Distract them. They will naturally underestimate you, and Yeroc used that to his advantage.

Xelker too, impressed Nurgle. He saw an opening and took it. The two apprentices converged in their attack. There was little chance the Sith Master could dodge. Nurgle held up his hand, summoning a wall of dark side power. He strained for a moment, before thrusting them both back. The smacked the hard floor with a dull thud.

"Do not be discouraged, take pride. If you train harder, that attack will be more successful in the future. In fact, if you two could learn to get along better you might make a decent team. That is, if you survive this training."

This was Sith training, not Jedi. Nurgle had been easy on them up until this point. But they were nearing the end of their training, and were not where Nurgle wanted them to be. It was time for this apprentices to show him what they could really do. Force lightning flew from Nurgle's fingertips, and into the bodies of Xelker and Yeroc. He could see the surprise on their faces.

"Pain and fear are the true strength of a Sith. If you believe I would not kill you both, think again. Right now, you should fear death. Use that fear. I am growing impatient, it is time for you to feel the dark side on another level. Search within yourself. Summon the strength to stand, and I will release you. Fail and you will die."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc was in constant pain from the lightning this was when He heard his masters voice."Pain and fear are the true strength of a Sith. If you believe I would not kill you both, think again. Right now, you should fear death. Use that fear. I am growing impatient, it is time for you to feel the dark side on another level. Search within yourself. Summon the strength to stand, and I will release you. Fail and you will die."

It was kind of hard to do this while getting killed but his master was right he could feel the pain and anger bubbling inside of him. Yeroc was not ready to die yet also the words of his master"Do not be discouraged, take pride. If you train harder, that attack will be more successful in the future. In fact, if you two could learn to get along better you might make a decent team. That is, if you survive this training."

In that sentence there were two things good about it the fact that it had to do with distracting and making a good team with Xelker, Yeroc saw that to. Yeroc noticed that if he was using a force power than he was being distracted. Therefore allowing Yeroc,if he could build up the power, he could get him to stop. Yeroc looked deep and found a lot of anger and pain with a side of fear. Then all of a sudden it felt like he wasn't even controling himself and he used the force to push his master back. Since he couldn't use force lightning and block the push he had to give something up. Nurgle flew into a wall behind him, though it didn't even efect him much at all, Yeroc and Xelker were out of the lightning.

Yeroc went to get up but couldn't he was so weak from Nurgle's attack he didn't think he could move. Though Yeroc built up enough energy to get up any way. Yeroc was practicly on the ground from his weakness.

Yeroc looked at his master and bowed then said "I thank you for your compliments milord but, you deserved that" Yeroc then said "I apologize if that affends you but you did".

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Before Xelker (or Yeroc) could strike Nurgle, he was on the cold metal floor. Nurgle had broken out of it- he'd shoved them away. Just as he thought, Nurgle was much more powerful than his wisened body seemed to show.

"Do not be discouraged, take pride. If you train harder, that attack will be more successful in the future. In fact, if you two could learn to get along better you might make a decent team. That is, if you survive this training."

Oh... crap.

Xelker had no time to prepare as the dreaded Force Lightning surged into him. He had been training to control his pain, to use it as a stimulus... but this felt overwhelming. What was Nurgle doing?! Had the man gone insane?!

"Pain and fear are the true strength of a Sith. If you believe I would not kill you both, think again. Right now, you should fear death. Use that fear. I am growing impatient, it is time for you to feel the dark side on another level. Search within yourself. Summon the strength to stand, and I will release you. Fail and you will die."

His teeth ground together. Xelker, for all his supposed mental power, was afraid. Afraid he'd die like this, a nobody, just another failed excuse for a Sith. His greatest fear; his oldest fear; his most terrifying fear. If he wasn't being shocked with electricity, and in so much pain he struggled to even draw breath, Xelker might've been trembling. It was worse than before. This was so much worse. No Rahalin to interfere now, it was Xelker and only Xelker that would get himself out of this voltage.

A million faces danced before his eyes, whispering of failure. Some he didn't even recognize. Some were faces from the Imperial Academy... from memories he tried to keep supressed. His father's face. A rotted, hideous face that might have been Nurgle's behind the mask. Rahalin's ugly snarl. Yeroc's cocky grin. His own face. His own face moaning in agony as he was beaten down by his supposed Master... a man he'd respected and almost begun to look up to. Then Elias Xelker realized something... he was going to fail. He was in a lot of pain and he was afraid, so he was going to fail. Plain and simple. He couldn't even bring the strength to stand? He died. He was going to let himself die. Just lay down on the floor and die. An end to his constant pain.

A reject. Just like the late Defel known as Rahalin, a mad fool who jumped into a battle he could not win. Xelker was completely the same, and in wherever Force afterlife he went the dead Defel would taunt him. Whereever he was now, Rahalin was laughing wildly, watching the man who took his life die. He himself had died shamefully, bested despite his greater knowledge of the Force by a 'weaker' Apprentice, and now Xelker would share in his fate. A death in shame and in fear, cowering before the end. He was laughing.

It was this, Rahalin's hysterical laughter ringing in Xelker's ears, that drove the man up. Defiance drove him to stand; defiance of fate, defiance of failure, defiance of Nurgle, but most of all defiance of Rahalin. He saw himself, standing in a tidal wave of Force energy, and he spat in its hallucinatory eye. And then, before his eyes, the lightning stopped. Nurgle toppled back before another wave, shoving him back into the wall. Yeroc. Xelker heard him tell Nurgle that he, Nurgle, deserved that. He needed to realize something, Yeroc Otten, and that was how in battle, friends became enemies. No different here- Nurgle may have been their Master, but he attacked them. He was now the Enemy. And Xelker would deal with him as such.

Manipulating his own Force current, Xelker sent it towards Nurgle, attempting to pin the Sith Master to the wall. "Submit," he breathed, trying with all his might to keep the Sith down. He knew he could (and probably would) fail, and the exertion hurt almost as much as the Force lightning- his aching bones no less- but none of that mattered to him. Nurgle needed to be stopped from attacking them again, Student-Teacher bonds be damned.

Nurgle found himself pinned to the ground. The combined power of Yeroc and Xelker was too much for him. It seemed they had taken his instruction to heart. There were a few tricks he could pull to get out of this, but the wisest course of action soon revealed itself. Nurgle merely waited. The two apprentices could not keep up the effort for a sustained period. When they released him in exhaustion, Nurgle's body rose from the ground to a standing position.

What to do now? They both disobeyed me. Yet they did display considerable skill in repelling my attack, especially Xelker.

Nurgle was tempted to crush their throats. Sith were untrustworthy by nature. All of his previous apprentices were loyal to him. These two, in contrast, seemed naturally rebellious to his orders. The Sith Master stood in silence. When he at last moved, his hand hovered over his lightsaber. But it continued, and he pulled a syringe from his belt injecting himself. He felt the cool liquid flow through his veins. The serum relieved the pain in his scarred lungs. It also calmed his simmering anger.

"You have completed the task I set forth for you, though admittedly not in the manner in which I directed."

Nurgle lifted his hand. Both Yeroc and Xelker felt their throats tighten ever so slightly. It was not enough to cause pain. They couldn't even be sure it wasn't just their imagination, had they not been in the presence of a Sith Master. But it was clearly a warning.

"It is time for you each to finish your training. I want you both to rest and heal. Then journey to Dagobah and await me."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan