Mechis III

King Kheldar vos Correlli

Ekim entered the atmosphere of the Sith planet. He found a nearby hanger bay to dock off his ship. Ekim jumped out of the craft and started to walk around. He was kind of hungary so he went to a nearby dining hall to get something to eat.

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

OOC((My summons was only directed at Kratos, but anyone who wants to come can, I'll comm your masters with your location. Hartel, do you have a master? If not I can cotrain you with Kratos. And Kojaka, I'm working on getting you a master too.))

::Seeing that Dagon got more apprentices than he expected, he treated a few extra plates for additional work material as he began to form out the basic structure of several suits of armor.::

I ask because we're going to start one on an isolated planet to garner support for the empire. Religion will allow us to control populations and invoke wars easier.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"I don't know but I thought you would think of something. Maybe you could tell your master or something." Kojoka was hoping that someone would help him because he had shown his worhtyness and had done things that he would never have thought he would have to do. Kojoka hoped that his work will have paid off. He even killed some which he had never done. Even though it felt good, he still wanted something out of it.

"I'll see what I can do" Yeroc said to Kojoka he then walked down the hall and decided to get something to eat. After he ate he went to go find Xelker and ask him if he knew anyone who could fix his ship.

When he found him he asked if he knew anyone who could try to fix his ship?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

((OCC Its been approx three days some, I'm back.))

Draken found himself again floating in a tank of slime. This time though, he reconized the place that he had been cloned in. He was back on Mechis III, He reached out with the force again and felt around. He noticed that his apprentice was also on planet.

He called to him. Ekim, come to me.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Ekim felt a presence on the planet which he had felt before. Then he heard a voice in his head.

Ekim come to me

It was his Master Draken. Ekim walked down a few long narrow hallways to reach his Master. Finally Ekim was standing in front of him.

"Yes Master."

"Get my clothes and bring them here. I grow tired of sitting in this accursed tank unclothed. While you are at it, have a ship prepped. I will stay on this infernal planet no longer then neccessary. What are you standing around for? Move!!"

Draken opened the tank and stepped out of the tank and called a robe to him. He wrapped the robe around himself and waited.

"It will be done, my Master"

Ekim ran to his Master's room to grab him some clothes. Ekim took them in his arms and then ran to the hanger bay to prep a ship for his Master. While looking around the enormous bay he noticed a light assualt ship to the right of him. He got it ready to take off. And then Ekim ran back to where his Master was and gave him the clothes.

Nurgle's ship emerged from hyperspace. He landed on Mechis III. He summoned Xelker and Yeroc to his location, so their training could at last continue.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Draken took the clothes and disappeared into a small room to the side. He slowly removed the robe and pulls on the pants. they weren't a bad fit but they weren't quite what he wanted. But after looking at them they didn't look too bad.

Next the shirt, which was black in color and was also an excellent fit. He looked himself over, he looked better especially since he grew the goatee this time. He walked out of the room and followed Ekim back to the ship. Boarding it, Draken entered the location of Vjun.

A short time later, they jumped into hyperspace.

((post in Vjun))

Yeroc felt his masters presence on the planet then he eventually found himself in front of his master. "Hello my master I trust all went well in the battle on Cardia" Yeroc said in a respectful manner. "What shall are next task be" Yeroc said to Nurgle?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

::Hues of gold and ebony shimmered in the intense light of the laboratory and peircing amber eyes adorned a jaguar head shaped helmet. Unlike Dagon's other suits of armor which were all dark matte colors for blending in, this suit was made for standing out. A unique coating intensified the light reflecting of off the armor to blinding levels should Dagon will it, and the exterior would maintain a temperature that would melt flesh. Like all of his suits, the armor was powered by souls, with intricate runic circuitry on the interior. A powerful sith amulet adorned the left arm and hand, capable of bringing about terrible destructive force as a beam of Dark side energy. The claws on the guantlet are monofillament vibroblades that conduct the heat of the armor into anything they touch.

An energy shield is worked into the belt, along with a light bending stealth refraction field. In addition, the entire suit is pressurized, for the all too common need of going into space.::

Some consider the Sith order something of a religion, as they confuse us with the mewling Jedi worms. We are not servants of the Force, we are its domitors, and Nobody worships something beneath themself. The Sith order is not a life for the meek, for we have inherited the powers of heaven and hell, we are the new gods, and anyone who stands in our way shall suffer. Have you had any prior training, Kratos?

OOC((Hartel, do me a favor and PM me what you want to focus on in your training, with the Sith curriculum as a guide.))

MGw9G2u.jpg

Roylat's ship entered the planets atmosphere and he was ready to become a great and feared bounty hunter. Rolyat's ship landed on the hanger of Mechis III and Rolyat went down the hallway's looking for a poster with someones face on it or anything that would let him get a bounty. Eventually he found a sith and said "Is there a bounty on anyones head I could use some credits".

yackerlb3.jpg

"FRIEND OF YEROC OTTEN!"

"The battle was uneventful for me. The only one I got into a fight with was the upstart Sith threatening you. But our Order won, and that is what matters."

Nurgle pulled a bag from his cloak. He cleared out a room in one of the compounds on Mechis III. This would be his new laboratory. It would be even better with all the droids around here. Nurgle had a lot of ideas. But for now, he had a couple of apprentices to train. Nurgle took the data chip Yeroc had downloaded.

"Good work on keeping this in one piece."

Nurgle tucked it into his cloak. He would set up a new computer system later. The Sith Master handed Yeroc two beakers filled with a greenish chemical.

"That is acid, the same kind I had you and Xelker work with in the trap we were trying to set."

The Sith Master used the Force to lift them into the air.

"Your first lesson will be to hold these in the air above your head with the Force. Try it now. Remember the anger you felt when Achzet threatened you? Use that as fuel. Feel the Force around you and create a cushion for the beakers."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc thought about how Lord Achzet threatened to kill him and how it angered him. Yeroc looked at the beakers and kept thinking about Lord Achzet. He tried to put them in the air but his first attempt did not work.

Yeroc again tried but instead of thinking about Lord Achzet he thought about the other apprentice and how he thought that Yeroc was a waist of skin. That really made Yeroc furious so he again tried to lift the beakers. It worked but it wasn't very high this made Yeroc even more angry he couldn't even lift a simple beaker with the force. the Beaker all of a sudden shot up about three feet and Yeroc wasn't completly pleased with the turn out but it was better.

After he lifted the beakers Yeroc built up the confedence to ask his master for something. Yeroc looked at him and said "master I am very grateful that you agreed to be my master but I have a request". "I noticed that Lord Achzet's armor was made with a materiel that was lightsaber proof, and I was wondering if you had some armor for me If you don't I completely understand"?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

The sudden appearence of Nurgle on the planet drew Xelker from a med station to him like a fish to a lure. While he'd been waiting, he'd been able to find a med center and get his wounds temporarily patched up. Somewhat relieved of his Master's survival, the Sith Apprentice crept through the base's corridors until he pinpointed Nurgle's exact location- and Yeroc with him.

As he stepped into Nurgle's quarters, Xelker withdrew the data chip into his hand before letting his eyes roll over the room's every nook and cranny. Yeroc had some beakers next to him filled with green fluid, looking very similar to the acid he'd been preparing to dump all over enemy intruders back in the pile-of-ash-formerely-known-as-the-Sith-Temple. He paused a moment before offering the data chip to Nurgle.

"If Yeroc hasn't already provided his, I have my own copy of your research. Take it if you need it, my liege. Useful map, by the way!" He made an attempt at a smile.

All living things have minds for the Dark Archon to shape and mold...

Nurgle responded to the request of his apprentice.

"It was most likely shielded by cortosis. After you have completed your training, perhaps I will show you how to make such armor. But until you get a lightsaber yourself, cortosis armor isn't going to protect you much."

Nurgle was pleased Xelker had finally decided to join the party. He took the data chip from him.

"Excellent work to both of you for protecting these. Xelker, I want you to do the same thing Yeroc is doing. Feel the Force flowing through you and into the beaker. Stand beside Yeroc."

Nurgle waited while Xelker got into position.

"Yeroc, move one of the beakers above Xelker's head. Once it is in position, release it, and Xelker will use his power to keep it up there. Remember, that acid is quite deadly."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc looked at his master and nodded in agreement. He then moved the beaker over Xelkers head and waited for the approval to drop it from Xelker. Yeroc could not keep the one over his head to long one handed, he just learned the force.

Yeroc let the beaker drop over Xelkers head and looked at his master and said "thank you what is our next task".

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Ekim had entered the skies of Mechis III with his Tie bomber readying to land. He found the hanger bay and landed. Ekim could see Draken's ship and Draken standing next to it. Ekim walked out of his ship. He walked at a normal pace toward his Master.

"what now Master?"

"Now we begin your training. Come with me." Draken led Ekim to a large empty room. He removed two swords from the sheaths on his back. He set them down on a table that was near the door. The two swords were katanas, then he removed a broad sword from the third sheath and set it on the table.

"Take your choice of weapon. For myself, I will use a katana. Its a weapon that I am most comfortable with. But feel free to use either of the two remaining weapons. Here is what will be happening, for the first bit of combat it will be strictly combat, no force use. Then after a while we may use the force. Choose your weapon now."

"Excellent work to both of you for protecting these. Xelker, I want you to do the same thing Yeroc is doing. Feel the Force flowing through you and into the beaker. Stand beside Yeroc."

Xelker cast an odd glance in Yeroc's direction, particularly eyeing the beakers next to him. What was Yeroc doing... he stepped closer, kept walking until he was right beside Yeroc and facing Nurgle. Craning his head to the side, Xelker raised an eyebrow as he realized just what Yeroc was doing to the beakers.

He was holding them. Without his hands. In fact, the more he looked at them, Xelker could almost feel something in the air... vibrations? No, it was more subtle than that...invisible, yes, but incredily powerful. It could only be one thing, the thing Xelker had desired to learn in the first place; manipulation of the great Force. The same thing he had briefly held; had tasted on Cardia.

Then the mechanically filtered voice of his master came again. "Yeroc, move one of the beakers above Xelker's head. Once it is in position, release it, and Xelker will use his power to keep it up there. Remember, that acid is quite deadly."

The cold sensation that was terror crept up Xelker's spinal cord like an internal parasite, sucking the heat out of his body. This was the next test. What if he failed? Instant death, brief pain as the acid melted through his brain, burned away his life. It felt as if Nurgle had drawn a knife and pressed it against Xelker's jugular vein. His life was on the line, a more direct threat than that from Cardia.

Then he felt the terror going away, like ice dissolving against heat. This was his chance! He could truly consider himself a Force user, not just some pissed-off street punk with a brain, once he held the beakers aloft! Xelker looked up, and saw that Yeroc had already moved the beakers above his face. The other man looked visibly strained, though he was trying to hide it. If there was any sin Yeroc indulged in, it was pride. Unless the training boosted his wits, Xelker figured pride would lead to Yeroc's untimely end once he challenged a foe far superior. But that was of little importance to Xelker at the moment, merely a dull observation. More urgent matters concerned him.

He knew that only one thing, and one thing alone would allow him to seize those beakers... the will to act. He could never hesitate. Never. Hesitation led to failure. Death. Just like... just like it had happened before... he saw a Stormtrooper in a burning household, face-to-face with a soldier of the Rebellion... unable to pull his blaster, to kill another man while looking him in the eyes.... a flash of plasma battering his life away... his spirit drifting away with the smoke, his last realization that he just couldn't do it, that he wasn't strong enough-

His face curled into a snarl, Xelker reached out as Yeroc dropped the beakers. His hands remained by his sides, but he didn't need his hands. It was will that took hold of the beakers, will that kept them aloft above the determined youth's head. A look of slight astonishment was present on Xelker's face, shocked at how he had possessed the might, crossed the boundary between mortal and Force-user. But another side of him drew the ashtonishment away, remiding him he had held that power all along. Nurgle had only taught him how to wield it. And wield it he did.

All living things have minds for the Dark Archon to shape and mold...

Ekim looked at the weapons before him. He figured that he could do well with a katana against his Master. Ekim picked up the blade in his right hand. He swung it around a bit to get a feel for it when he would attack his Master. Then Ekim got into an attack postion ready to stike at any moment in time. He noticed his Master get into a defense postion. Ekim ran in on his Master holding the sword above his head. He came down on Draken with a powerful downright swing but his efforts ended with failure. His Master had blocked the attack. Then ekim jumped into the air trying toget ready for an airbourne strike. While he was in the air he put the katana between his legs and came down hard above where Draken had been standing. Draken had moved before Ekim had hit the ground. Ekim had landed on his feet and had hurt his legs pretty bad from the force of the fall. He walked it off a bit.

Ekim the started running at Draken again this time with the katana on the right side of him. He swung at Draken's torso getting ready to cut up his chest. But once again his efforts ended in failure but this time Draken had kicked Ekim to the ground. He had gotten the wind knocked out of him from the kick to his chest. He stunbeld to try and get up from the blow but he had managed. Then Ekim had ran toward Draken again and jumped over him to attack his back side. When Ekim again came in for the attac, Draken blocked it again. The force of the block and attack sent Ekim flying backwards. it was a pretty significant attack. Ekim flew back about five feet from where the attack took place.

Ekim had a hard time getting up from this attack. His Master was too strong for him to take. His master must have trained a lot to get as good as he was. Ekim could not even touch him. This angered Ekim because he wanted to prove to his Master that he was ready for anything. He didnt want to be a lousy sith. He wanted to be like his Master who was powerful and who was a Sith Lord. Ekim then got up and put his katana in a defensive postion ready for Draken's attack.

"You are going about it wrong." Draken held the katana by his waist in a way he had seen acient warriors hold their katanas. He stepped forward and using his right hand slammed the hilt forward into Ekim's solar plexis "Lesson number one, always expect the unexpected" With Ekim stumbling backward, Draken went into the attack. Twisting the sword so that the blade was away from Ekim. He attacked while Ekim's guard was down, landing several painful blows along his body.

"Lesson number two. Never let your guard down." He allowed Ekim to regain his guard. Then he made to attack Ekim from the left and as he moved the sword to block, Draken moved to the right and left a small cut along his side. As Ekim reacted to the cut, Draken swung his foot around behind his leg and swept his legs out from under him.

"Lesson number three. Always try to remain on your feet otherwise this will happen. Draken kicked the katana from Ekim's reach and leveled his sword at his throat. "Surrender?"

Yeroc looked at Xelker and saw him holding the beaker without any hands. Yeroc wondered if he could do it to he inhaled and thought about it harneced anger to help him wield them. Then he dropped his hands the beaker imediatly fell and in a flash Yeroc saw his training over the shame that would come upon letting the beaker fall to the ground. This truly pissed Yeroc of more than anyone could imagine and about an inch and a half from the ground the beaker stopped.

Yeroc looked at his hands and saw that they were not even pointed at the beaker. For a minute Yeroc was exited but then got serious concentrated and brought the beaker back over his head again without his hands. The anger flowing through his body was tremandis between Xelker's discouragement, Lord Achzet's threatening and the feel of shame from his master. That was enough to fuel him he was actually suprised the beaker wasn't going through the roof. The beaker was a lot higher than it was before he tried to do it without any hands.

Yeroc then waited for Nurgle to tell him what to do next.

Edited by Guest

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Ekim was badly wounded from the attacks inflicted by his Master.He was so fast and Ekim could never keep up with him at all. One moment Draken was at one place then he was in a different place. Ekim didnt know what to do. And then his master took his only weapon and had asked him to surrender. Ekim would never surrender to his Master. Ekim did something unexpectedly. He kicked his right foot out while he was on his knees and spun his leg around to knock Draken over. when he had finally fallen over Ekim took the katana from where it lay without his Master trying to stop him.

Ekim now had his weapon back and had planed to use the advice his master gave him while kicking the crap out of. "Never let your guard down" Draken had said. Ekim never let it down for a second when he went in to attack Draken. He was a little hurt from the attacks and a little winded so he didnt run as fast. Ekim jumped up and expect that Draken was going to be to the left of him when he came down so he preped himself for anything. He was trying to listen to his Master's words in his mind."Expect the unexpected". Ekim was right. His Master ended up moving to the left a bit. Draken still blocked it but this time Ekim did not fall to the like he did beore.

Then Ekim rn in on Draken one more time wishing that something would work for him just this once. He would be grateful if something were to happen. Ekim jumped over his Master again and tried to attack his back side with an upper thrust at his legs. it was parryed and Ekim felt the force from the parry but this time he had stayed on his feet. He could hear his Master's vioce sailing through his head. "Always stay on your feet". Ekim then got back in another defensive postion.

Draken smiled and flung his left hand. A dagger went sailing from his sleeve at Ekim. The dagger hilt slammed into Ekims forehead and knocked him back a step. Draken jumped forward and swung his katana like he was about to removed Ekim's head from his shoulders. But instead as he cut downward Ekim flinched, which was what Draken had expected him to do.

So as Ekim ducked his head, Draken caught him with the hilt of the katana. The blow was heavy and drove Ekim to the floor. Draken Stepped back and sheathed his Katana. "Very good, now we make it harder. We can use the force in battle. You are allowed to use it in anyway possible. Like this! " Draken threw out his hand and caught Ekim in a force grip. He lifted him from the ground and began to choke him using the force. ""See if you can break this hold."