Mechis III

King Kheldar vos Correlli

An x-wing had been hovering near the perimeter of what could be considered air space for quite sometime now. At the controls sat one Jedi knight who had been quietly observing the situation in space.

He was clearly watching droids as they constructed some sort of orbital space station. From what he could understand of the situation he doubted that those droids were under Jedi orders. Which would leave the only logical explination that the Sith had ordered them up here.

"By the force what am I getting myself into?"

If by his assumtions the droids were sent up here by the Sith. Then it would be safe to say that the Sith control the planet below or at least some sort of command structure. From what he had briefed himself on this planet. It should have been nothing more than a factory. The funny thing was he would have never found this place if it had not been for Master Kirolcca.

He felt it would be safe to assume that there would be some sort of control tower or base that had been construct for the factory sized planet. His job would be to quickly find that area and reported it back.

Suddenly a Jedi interceptor emerged from space. He did not recoginize the ship but he recoginzed the force signature. Before he could give a word of warning however the ship had already wasted no time decending into the atmopshere.

"Well he sure wasted no time."

Scorp let his sensors tell him what he needed to know before he quickly composed a message and sent it off, bouncing it off of many different holonet relays before it arrived to it's destination. It was done so that no matter what it could not be tracked. Then centering himself in the force he began the decent down into the atmosphere.

Soon after touching down on the planet and securing his ship he quickl found his way to his former padawan. few words were spoken however the master, padawan bond that unity them both convey to each other everything they needed to know. WIth out delay they quickly began to set up a camp upon which to plan their attack. Neither one had any doubt that this camp would remain a secret for long if it was even a secret to begin with however in less than 20 minutes a good defenisble postion was set up using the junk on the ground and the spare parts contained in the two fighter ships. While it wasn't the prettiest looking thing around it would hold up should waves of droids seek to destroy them since it sported one laser cannon and a high wall any droid would be easy pickings for a person wielding the gun. However thje main defense against droids was the trench that encirled the area. INside of the trench there had been placed a few thiongs Scorp had in his pockets from his iime being an ex pirate. Things such as electro grandaes that were remote deonated. With one every 5 feet at any given time they could cover the whole field with enough electristy to fry any droid. As well as they were all incase in a water proof casing. Which made it even better because this allowd for the water rations to be poured into the ground so that the elctricty would carry futher. Naturally Scorp had keapt two for himself and had left a small supply inside of the little camp for use should all of the ones in the moat be destroyed. Just one of the may things he picked up after his attempt with black sun.

While he himself doubted that the little camp could withstand an sort of coordinated attack between Sith Lords it at least gave him and any Jedi a place to fall back to in the case of droids.

Switching to his durasteel fibered robes he felt a lot more at ease. And even felt lighter despite the heavier weight pressing upon him. These were what he was used to and it was these he would wear. At his side hung his lightsabers. On the trip he had seperated his double bladed one into two and then recrafted them so that he could switch between dual and double blades with ease. In a fight the sudden change could go along ways toward winning.

The darkside weighed heavly on his mind, body and soul. Here he could feel the almost crushing weight that nearly mnade him sick every time it seemed near. Hw would have no choice but to quelch the feeling and destroy the dark taint that had now been given to this world.

Leaping away from the camp he went in the direction of the exploded building. He drew upon the Quy'Tek meditations he had learned. To any who had felt him before they would no longer feel his prescence in the force. To most that would be considered enough. To simply hide one's force prescence always seemed enough to most. But Scorp knew better. though difficult he could project his force signature onto something. A sort of decoy. Many hours of practice had gone into such a thing but in the end it was worth it. Even though when ever he did it the resulting feeling always felt weaker than his own.

As his signature disappered and then reappered as a fainter version, this time he had chosen a droid about the same size as he but was rusty and worn down, Scorp could finally breath easier. Since coming on this planet it had been as if he was facing an evil that was nearly unimaginable. The strength of the darkside had been almost enough to stop him in his tracks. Puching everything his mind he focused on the task at hand which was as always scouting out the situation. In moments he was hidden among rubble and droid parts as he surveyed the landscape that had changed from the esult of a 100 meter blaster. Neither hide no hiar of him could be seen from anybody who could be in the near vicinty. His focre signature had been projected on a droid which was still in his isght line and would make so that any Sith draw to it would be open to a suprise attack. Quietly he waited.

interesting.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

A small heavily modified, heavily armed freighter exited hyperspace over Mechis III. In the ship's cockpit sat a Sith lord, that was already pulling the darkside around himself. He could feel the disgusting feel of the lightside of the force and pulled the darkside closer to himself in response.

Draken circled the planet once, before landing his ship close to where the other Sith were located. As soon as he shut his ship down, he could feel the presence of the Dark Lord. Standing up, he went to his weapons compartment and removed a a dart launcher as well as a shotgun like weapon which could be strapped onto his the underside of his left arm.

He strapped the dart launcher onto his right arm, then the shotgun like weapon to his other arm. The he checked over his sabers followed by his six daggers. With his weapons check done, he stepped out of the ship. Immediatly, he felt the deplorable lightsider force presence of a Jedi close by.

He quickly reached out and used a tactic that he had learned in Courscant to attack the Jedi ((Achzet)). He threw several shards of the darkside into the Jedi's mind, breaking his concertration. Draken walked a little bit closer toward the Jedi, before stopping and building walls around his mind to protect against mind attacks.

Then he began to wait to see how the Jedi would respond to what could be considered the challange being issued.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Achzet was continuing to build the small fallback position when pain struck his mind.

Achzet's mind began to burn with the feeling of the darkside. He lost his focus. He couldn't concentrate. He attempted to drown it out with the gentle nature of the force and succeded. He followed the being's force signature and arrived some twenty feet in front of the man.

From what Achzet could tell, he was a small portion of the reinforcements the Sith had.

"You will surrender or fall to my blade. Make your choice."

Achzet began to push peaceful thoughts via the force towards the Sith Lord. He was unsure if they would work, but he gave it a try anyway.

GearsSig3.jpg

"I think not, Jedi. I have no plans of surrendering to you, nor do I have any plans to die by your blades." Draken shook his head and looked at Achzet. He could feel Achzet attempting to try to get peaceful thoughts into his mind, but it wasn't working.

Instead, Draken began to turn the feeling of peace into thoughts of bloodshed, pain and death, then he beagn to reflect the feelings back at Achzet. Then, taking control of the link that Achzet was using to send the feelings of peace, he found memories of his parents. Taking the Images of Achzet's family and friends that he had stolen, he began to twist them to make them full of pain and death.

"You see what happens, Jedi. Your mind betrays you, you still have hatred and fear. You hate the Sith, at the same time you fear them, should they capture you. How messed up your mind must be." Draken dropped his saber into his hand but did not ignite it yet.

Achzet felt himself fail in attempting to get the Sith to surrender and nodded. He was overcome by the rush of painful memories of his family. He was surrounded in death and torture. His mind was on the brink of destruction. Until... he held onto a shred of light. It showed him the way. He let the light consume his body and cancel out the darkness that once enveloped him. He felt it drain out of his body. He stared into the eyes of the Sith.

"The Sith are monstrous beings. With no emotion. They lust for power and pain. Their lust for power has always been their downfall. Now, it you will suffer the same fate as all of those who fell before you. If you will not give in... I will do what I must as a Jedi Knight of the Republic."

Achzet swung the saber in front of his face. He felt the heat from the blade. It warmed his mind, body, and soul. He felt at one with the magnificent blade. He studied it for a second and turned his head towards the Sith Lord once more.

He got ready and took a stance. He was ready for anything at this point.

((I challenge you to a 1v1 duel. Three posts each, no interference. Modded of course.))

GearsSig3.jpg

((I accept you may post the first battle post))

Draken shook his head at Achzet, "That is where you are wrong, SIth do have emotion. Also I am not lusting after power or pain. I seek revenge on the Jedi for the slaughter of my mother."

He removed his saber from his cloak and ignited it. Pointing the blade at Achzet, he looked down the dark red glare that came from his first blade. His second blade was hidden still in his right sleeve. Draken looked back at the Jedi, who didn't appear to be moving either.

Draken began to study Achzet's stance in the time before either of them would attack. Securing his hair into a perfect ponytail, The light caught the red crystal earring in his left ear, as well as the black crystal earring in his other ear.

Achzet looked puzzled at the statement.

"I am questioning at how the Jedi murdered your mother. Tell me."

Achzet had his saber activated and at the ready. He noticed the man put his hair into a neatly order and used this time to begin his attack.

Achzet lept towards the man with all his might. While doing so, he concentrated on the gentle nature of the force. He let it flow through him. He concentrated harder and harder on it. He felt it flow through him in a very steady manner. He felt good. He felt in control. He felt like he could do anything at this point. As Achzet struck downwards, he could feel the resistance of the Sith Lord's blade. The two colors met in a spectacular array of sparks and energy. The two locked sabers.

Achzet concentrated the already flowing force into his arms. It increased his strength to new heights. It allowed him to push off the Sith Lord and flow into his next move with ease.

Using the momentum from the previous attack, he lept into the air and kicked out his legs at the last second. He felt the bottom of his soles meet with the Sith Lord's ribcage. He felt his feet push through a bit farther than they usually would, signaling the breaking of several ribs from the attack. Achzet landed softly on his hands and feet. He stood upward and looked at the Sith Lord.

"I can feel the light inside you. There is much darkness that envelopes your soul, but I still feel a shred of light inside of you. It is in the bowels of your heart, but is still there. If you would only express it in positive ways. It could save you from your fear of loss and your hatred. You could do whatever you would like. You would finally be a free man."

Achzet spoke these words with the greatest seriousness. The words were true. Achzet could feel the shred in the bottom of the man's darkened soul.

Achzet charged the man again, but before doing so, he flowed the force from his already strengthened arms into his legs. He ran with unseen speed. If one were to see him, he would merely become a blur to the naked eye. Achzet pushed the man backwards via the force and as the man stumbled, Achzet grabbed the sides of the mans head with his hands and slammed the Sith Lord's head into his knee. He heard the grunt of pain from the Sith Lord's mouth. Achzet slammed the man backwards and flipped backword. He landed twenty feet in front of the Sith Lord and charged once more. He held his blade out in front of him to try and sever the man at the waist.

GearsSig3.jpg

Draken's blade flew forward and parried the blade, as he jumped back to his feet. Calling the darkside to aid his body, he felt his speed and power increase to a level that would surpass Achzet's speed. He spun the saber in his hand and cut into Achzet's saber hilt leaving a burn which would cause problems with the saber's operation.

He leapt backward and avoided a clumsy slash, which off balanced Achzet and when he stumbled, Draken slammed his left boot into Achzet's nose breaking it. "The Jedi came to my planet unannouced and as I approached their ship, three Jedi stepped out of the ship and grabbed hold of me and attempted to kidnap me."

The anger from the memory started to fill his mind and he grasped hold of it. He began to harness the anger, drawing upon it for more power as he began to attack Achzet now, using a flurry of normal Makashi moves to force him back. His saber became a flashing red blur to those that were looking their way.

Draken forced Achzet into a hard saber lock. Draken began to draw upon his anger more to give himself in the advantage in the saber lock. He held the lock with one hand and dropped his left hand to down to his side. With his left hand down at his side, the saber that was hidden in his sleeve fell into his hand and ignited just long enough to sear a hole in Achzet's right wrist. Draken shut down the second saber and with a touch of the force shoved it back up his sleeve.

Achzet felt the force leave him slightly as his head was slammed downward. He felt and heard a crack in his nose. He felt it break. Blood gushed onto the ground. Achzet grasped his nose with his hand. He let go of it just in time to block the next attack. The two sabers became locked once more and Achzet felt another sudden pain. He looked down at his rist as the Sith Lord's other saber slipped through it. He gasped in pain as it went through and stung and cut the nerves in his skin.

He pulled out of the lock and examined the injuries for a few seconds. The hole in his wrist was black from the burns and the severed nerves. The pain was hard to endure. Achzet used the force to dull the pain slightly so that he may be able to fight with it. He erased the thoughts of the pain from his mind and continued the heated battle.

Achzet walked circles around the Sith, trying to figure out a strategy that would enable him to overcome the skilled Sith Lord. A minute or so later, he came up with a good strategy.

Achzet concentrated on the gentle nature of the force and let it fuel his actions. He could feel the strength of his bones and muscles begin to increase. First slowly and then in a rapid way. After approximately 20 seconds or so, he felt confident in himself enough to continue.

Achzet charged at the Sith Lord and as he was about to attack he lept upward and used a force push on the Sith Lord. Using the momentum gained from the force push, Achzet landed behind the Sith Lord and grabbed the back of the man's neck. He slammed the demonic Sith into the ground face first. Achzet felt some of the bones in the man's face shatter. Achzet slammed his head into the ground three more times before stopping. Achzet lifted the man up and force pushed him and kicked him at the same time. He watched as the Sith Lord flew backwards. He heard the man land with a large thud. Achzet looked at the face of the man. It was very disfigured. Bones and fragments of bones could be seen being stretched in the skin of the Sith Lord's face. It was a distubing scene.

"The Sith are cowards. Attacking the innocent for no reason. So cowardly. They will never win. They live in fear. They are selfish, greedy, pathetic, cowardly scum. Who care about no one."

Achzet lept into the air and attempted in decapitating the man.

GearsSig3.jpg

The base was growing nearer, completely in Isolder's sight now. The Blademaster gripped his caelestrum firmly. He was not looking forward to encountering the one that lay inside. It would be an awkward encounter to meet the man he murdered. But as fate would have it, Isolder would not meet Jareth again this day either. He felt great and immediate danger coming from the distant structure. All his Force powers and the presence of Moon Knight warned him he was in big trouble. The explosion came a second later, quick and all encompassing. Isolder brought up his caelestrum and summoned his power. His ability to pass through solid object was brought forth. The firey debris and dust cloud went through his body, not harming him at first. But there were too many individual pieces for him to handle. Isolder began to falter.

If this is how I end up dying after all I've been through, I'm going to be very angry.

Isolder could hold no more, and he was thrust back through the air as fire burned his body. His white robes were covered in dust. The blast settled at last and Isolder realized he still lived. His leg was burned, his arm was twisted in a disgusting way, and a metal pole jutted out of his shoulder. Isolder was wounded badly, but he wasn't dead yet. Without his caelestrum he suspected he would have been killed. Hoping he didn't end up dying from his wounds, Isolder fell unconscious, in a pool of his own blood,.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

As Scorp looked at the blast arear something strange caught his eye. He could have sworn it was a body a body that seemed familiar. Decideding to give up his spot he decided he would rush over and check it out.

The sight that met his eyes however was a disturbing one. Gathering the fallen man in his arms he decided he would take him back to the camp that he and his former padawan had constructed.

It was quite the walk but in the end he set the man up in a small medical area that Achzet had setup before leaving. After removing various items embeeded in the man's body including a pole he decided he would go back and check the area.

After another some what long whalk he found himself in the blasts center. He wasn't sure what had happened but he knew one thing. He was declaring the planet back under Jedi control. While he could feel sith still on the planet he didn't see any oppostion to his claim. Finding himself a droid HQ. He quickly transmitted orders to halt the oribtal construction above their heads.

Satisfied with that he decided he would create a second base for the Jedi. Then as soon as the Sith threat was expelledhe would make it a full fledged HQ. But for now this little droid HQ would serve as a good staging area as well as holding area for any Sith he could find. HE quickly set to work.

Scorp.jpg

Draken's face twitched and an angry look came over his face as he slammed against the ground. A vile curse flew from his lips as he force leapt into the air, calling his saber back to his hand. Its red glow illuminated his slightly disfigured face and his eyes took on the impression of fire.

He dropped his second saber into his other hand and leapt at Achzet. They slammed into each other with the force of titans, Draken's first saber dropping down to block Achzet's attempt at decapition. His left hand dropped down to Achzets stomach as his left saber ignited. The saber's blade burned through the Jedi's stomach with ease, leaving a black hole burned completely through to Achzet's back, just missing his spine.

Draken closed down his left saber and placing his feet against Achzet's chest used the force to push off into the air, slamming Achzet into the ground. Draken flipped into the air and using both his momentum and the force to speed his fall, landed hard on Achzet's chest smashing at least four ribs and cracking several others.

Draken leapt away about twenty feet and drew himself up into a guarded stance. He looked at the Jedi laying on the ground and used the time that he had to run his hand over his face to check it. He found that only about six bones had been broken and another bone was shattered.

"You are brainwashed Jedi, not all of us are selfish, greedy, pathetic. Some of us actually do care about other people. How many Sith have you killed, just because they were Sith. Well?" Draken watched the Jedi slowly stand to his feet, before he played one of the tricks that he had up his sleeve. He fired the shotgun like weapon that was strapped in the other part of his sleeve.

The blast of pellets had been aimed at Achzet's legs, and the majority of the pellets pierced his legs and knees. Draken looked at him with a complete lack of emotion on his face. "Have I ever told you how much I have wanted to take revenge on the Jedi for my mother?"

Achzet felt the saber pierce through his stomach and other internal objects. He gasped for air and barely could take a breath. He fell to his knees but was immediately met the ground once more as several ribs were shattered and cracked. He felt one of them puncture his skin and he looked down at it. He saw the small bone in his chest, was now visible. It was a small bit only about an inch long. As Achzet attempted standing again he met the ground a third time as his knees were punctured by several pellets of the shotgun-like weapon. He stumbled and fell hard. He looked at his knees as the blood poured out of them slowly and painfully. He shrugged and couldn't believe the pain. It was unimaginable. His nose, ribs, and kneecaps had been destroyed. He was a wreck.

Achzet did not give up. He never would. Never. It was his duty as a Jedi Knight of the Republic and his duty to himself. He trusted in the force. It flew through him. He could feel it pulsing in his veins, his blood, his very soul itself. Achzet looked upward at the Sith.

"I have taken the life of only one in my life. His name was Marcellus. He was Sith Lord. He had wanted revenge on me as well. He failed and you will suffer the same fate. You can never win. Even if there is one shred of life, you will never win."

Achzet stood upward. He shrugged off some of the terrible pain. He bit his lip from the pain. Achzet ran at the Sith Lord with unimaginable speed. He could hardly be seen. Achzet lept upward and force pushed the Sith Lord as hard as possible into the ground. The man flew into the ground as Achzet's saber came crashing upon the ground. The blade of the saber found a new, temporary home. Inside of the man's lungs. He missed the spinal cord by inches only. As Achzet's blade entered the man, he force his legs onto the man. He pushed off and heard the grunt of pain escape the man's lips. Achzet flipped backward and landed softly on his feet.

Achzet used the force to bring the Sith Lord's body upward. Achzet lept at him. The two sabers met in a spectacular array of sparks. Achzet slipped his saber downward. He continued to for a few seconds. He heard a sting and burning sound as the saber cut through the man's right wrist. The severed hand fell off the body and to the ground. A small puddle of blood enveloped around the hand as the cells inside it slowly died. Suddenly, Achzet's saber short-circuited. The green saber suddenly disappeared from the hilt of the saber.

"I need no lightsaber. The force will guide me."

Achzet used the force to push the man backwards. He watched as the Sith Lord flew twenty feet backwards. He heard the loud thud, signaling that the Sith Lord's body made contact with the ground.

Achzet stood silent and in an old Martial Arts stance that he learned long ago.

GearsSig3.jpg

*A powerful corvette exited hyperspace, a comm was dispatched in encoded frequency to the Jedi forces below.*

This is Tristin Stellar, report the situation.

*His ship then began to twist and spin in the atmosphere above as the planetary defense cannons began unload upon his position.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Scorp looked up from his some what taxing work of setting up a regular control center for the droids into something defenable. Answering his comm he quickly composed himself.

"This is Scorp Jedi Knight.

Hmm they should not be firing on you hold on."

Scorp moved off to a diferent workstation and did his best to stop the guns from firing. However when al else failed he just shut them off which was suprisingly easy given that he could control a lot of what happened on the world just by this HQ. Returning back to his comm he continued.

"Sorry about that. The situation is as follows. We have at least one wounded Jedi in our make shift infimary. There are sith on Planet but I do not detct in very strong numbers. Also Master Kirlocca has yet to be found. Since his last know coordinates were here I believe he might have been part if the blast site that I found. By my estimate the bomb had between 50 to 100 meter radius. I am not sure but I think the Dark Lord was here at one as well as some other powerful darksider but I have no idea where they went. Iti s possible that they too were caught in the blast."

Scorp paused for a moment.

"It also seemed that the sith had some sort of orbital construction going on but, that has been halted. At the moment I think it would be a good idea to evacuate our wounded and deal with any remaining Sith on the planet. That is all I have for now. Here are the current cooridnates for my location the second set of coordinates I am giving you is for the location of our wounded Jedi."

Transmitting the cooridnates to the star ship. Scorp decided he could get a little bit more work done before the ship touched the ground.

Scorp.jpg

Draken gasped as the saber slipped between his ribs and nicked his lungs. He felt his skin being burned by the saber, as he felt his body slam against the ground again. He attempted to deflect Achzet's attack but his attempt failed as Achzet's saber slipped down his saber's blade and sliced through his right wrist.

He let out a scream of pain as he flew backwards and hit the ground. He lay there for a moment, just trying to regain his breath. Slowly he stood back up and looked at Aczhet standing there looking proud, listening to Achzet's blatantly arrogant statement.

"I need no lightsaber. The force will guide me." Draken looked to him but didn't reply to Achzet's words. Looking down toward Achzet's feet he noticed that his saber was still grasped in his hand. He looked back up at Achzet and then back at his saber. Draken began to harness the pain that he was in to bring the force closer to his body in greater power then before.

Draken looked Achzet straight in the eyes before his left hand twitched. Catching hold of his saber that had fallen at Achzet's feet, he ignited it and lifted it to about knee level. With a quick motion of the hands and the force, the darker then blood saber blade sliced through both of Achzet's kneecaps and dropped him to the ground.

With a second motion of his left hand, Draken caused the saber to pass through Achzet's right arm at the shoulder, then with a third motion Draken called the saber back to his hand. He tucked his dismembered hand into his cloak and held the saber in his left hand.

Draken walked over to where Achzet had fallen. "I do not intend to die by your hand today. I have a appointment with death on another time and it will not be by your hand. He leveled the remains of his right arm at Achzet which held his dart launcher. The single dart that he had loaded into it was laced with a drug that would knock someone out for several hours.

"You see I always have a small trick up my sleeve. " With those words he fired the dart into Achzet's shoulder. The drug only took about twenty minutes to take its full effect. Draekn stepped back and looked down at Achzet.

Achzet vs. Darth Shadowlord: Another good clean fight- Both writing styles were still a bit stiff and had the occasional typo, but it flowed into cohesive combat, giving both parties something to work on in the future. Another somewhat tough call, but I'll have to give the winner to Achzet. Good fight gentlemen, and good luck next time.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Achzet felt two of his limbs become severed and he passed out. He awoke a few minutes later and looked at his knees. They had been completely severed from the body. A puddle of blood enveloped around them.

Achzet looked up at the Sith staring at his victory.

"You have not won yet."

Achzet concentrated on the man's saber. He used the force to pull it to him. He activated it and stabbed the Sith with his own saber. He quickly pulled it out and decapitated the man's head. The corpse fell backwards and to the ground.

Achzet sent a message through the force to Scorp.

Scorp... I need... help.

Achzet passed out from the pain. He needed help and fast.

GearsSig3.jpg

The small freighter entered the system and sent its codes down the planet automaticly. Strangely the system did not start firing up at them to knock them out of the sky. It would appear the Sith had taken control of this planet. Only a few beacons in the darkness remained, she could feel them far below. The Jedi were foolish to remain and keep fighting. Apparently their talk on a beings life meaning everything was false.

She brought the ship into a downward spiral, only to bring it out just above the surface. She cruised for a bit, getting a feel for the battle ground. Her pale face turned back and forth over the forward view screen as she took in the sight through the force and her eyes. The mundane never did satisfy her. She felt a faint signature just below, a dying Jedi...She couldn't resist, Dominique landed the ship twenty yards away from his body and instructed Yue to stay put..

She pulled her cloak taught around her petite frame, brushing her pitch hair to the side as she did. She was but a specter moving towards its prey now. The Jedi was defenseless, unconscious. She ripped his weapons away with a simple wave of her hand, pulling them through the air and opening her cloak to catch them just in time. She noticed the head of a Sith near him. . . She had seen Draken around. He had been weak, he had fallen to this poor excuse for a Jedi.

She placed the weight of her body into her boot as she pressed it down into the Jedi's throat. It was obvious by the dart sticking out of him that he had been drugged. His body was a complete wreck and it was time to shove his mind into the same state. The young Sith closed her eyes and called the force to her...manipulating the chaos around her and focusing it into Achzet's mind. Not dreams of death and murder, or anything of the sort..but it would present him in a most hated spot.

Those he cared for the most would be in danger and he would be powerless to save them, completely and utterly helpless. Forced to watch as they are tortured slowly...all because he couldn't save them. She reached into the folds of her robes and pulled out a dagger. Lowering it to his body she pressed it into his chest slowly, puncturing his left lung. She did the same to his right before standing erect again.

Her senses were on high alert, keeping a keen eye on all of her surroundings. She was not in the mood for anyone to get the jump on her, but she did want to observe this Jedi for a while longer.

"May your dying breath bring you only pain and sorrow. You chose an honorable path, yet your honor was misplaced."

Carnage.jpg

Achzet's mind and body were fragile. Both lungs were punctured. His mind was in a wreck.

Achzet sent a message to all the Jedi close to him. He felt alone. He knew Scorp was somewhere around him. He sent a message to the Sith even though he was unconscious.

Leave! You can no longer harm me. I am practically dead. Just leave me be. I want to die in peace.

GearsSig3.jpg

Dominique couldn't help but chuckle at the mans last desperate attempt to persuade the Sith to uproot and leave their new planet. She would not honor his final wish, he did not deserve it. If the Jedi were true to their teachings he would find peace only in death now. She sent a wave of the force over the man, this energy serving for two things. First it would slow his breathing just enough to keep him alive. Second, it would lift him into the air.

She looked to the tallest building in the center of all of the battle and began moving towards it. Along the way her eyes scanned over the various metal scraps laying about. They would just not do for what she had in mind. She planned to make an example of this man and metal was just not flammable enough. Finally her eyes fell to rest upon two large, thick wires.

She couldn't help but smile as she let the Jedi drop to the ground in favor of preparing the wires. She quickly and efficiently strung them up. One from the left building and one from the right. She moved over to Achzet slowly, pulling her dagger as she did. She lifted his right hand and jammed it all the way through, leaving a gaping bloody hole. She did the same with his other hand.

Brushing her hair out of her eyes, she stood up and looked the Jedi's body over. She was curious what Exodus would think of her actions, but that was not something she should be focusing on at a time like this. There were other matters to attend to after all. This one would be made to suffer...

She gathered the most flammable things she could find around and put them into a pile just below where Achzet would be. It took her only two minutes total to complete the task set before her and when she was finished she pulled the wires to her. They weren't long enough to meet in the center, and she would have to lift him up twenty feet just to get them close enough to hold him.

Once finished the Jedi hung high above the ground with his arms spread out, the wires strung through his hands. Dominique ignited the materials below and the fire slowly started to rise. They way he was hanging it would appear as if he was crucified. His arms extended out and pierced through the palms with his legs dangling below him, one over the other.

She smiled as the fire rose and began to blister the skin on the bottom of his feet. She raised a gloved hand and covered her mouth to keep the scent of roasting flesh out of her nostrils. The flames licked at the Jedi's flesh, creeping ever upwards until his entire body was ablaze. He would find peace in death, but this world had none for him. Dominique's tongue crossed her pale lips as she observed the sight...

"Death is not swift for the undeserving..."

Carnage.jpg

A short, encrypted update is relayed to all Jedi on Mechis III via comm or computer.

”œThe planet of Mechis III is officially declared out of Jedi hands. All Jedi remaining on the planet are advised to withdraw, or proceed at own risk. If any are in need of aid or assistance in complying, reply to proper station via encrypted comm.”

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Scorp sighed and shook his head. Chances were the Jedi knew something he didn't after all they always seemed to however he had been advised to leave and right now that seemed like the best idea. There was no way he could hold a world by himself and with no more Jedi to help he would have no chance.

Summoning the force he sped to his fallback area and looked at the blade master. All things considered the man was still in relitivly good shape. Repacking everything he felt like keeping he then scooped up the blademaster and returned to his ship.

He had no idea where the blade master's ship was but he could cram the blade master inside of his x-wing. AFter doing just that he went to Achzet's jedi interceptor and slaved it's controls to his X-wing. Then returning to his ship he quickly left the planet after sending a comm to Tristin Stellar of his intentions to do so.

Moments later he shot into hyperspace and so did an unmaned jedi starfighter.

Scorp.jpg

The approaching visual of an oncoming starfighter approached the planet of Mechis III, making communications down below to the operators on the service of the arrival of the Sith Lord, Darth Oblivion. There was only a slight miscalculation on his own part on locating the planet, having quite some time locating the area with his reasonably outdated modifications. Humorous, how he was inclined in so many fields beyond the very process he seemed to rely on nearly a tenth of his life, lost behind the controls of a ship.

Easing down gently by the main terminal he could feel his brothers in arms gathered nearby around, the man exited from the model A-Wing and swiftly walked across the reasonably empty hangar bay he seemed to have found himself docked at. The length of his sheared edged robe followed his path, lightly tracing along the ground as the silver haired gentlemen approached the largest compound on the very industrialized droid production planet.

Once inside, he made himself at ease, breathing deeply in and out before taking a seat on one of the open booths nearest to the front door. During the wait, he'd play with numerous thoughts within the back of his mind behind the gentle tap of his forefinger against the lowest spot of his chin..

Hmm, I wonder what he wants this time. Perhaps he forgot about our arrangement to meet. It has been a while since we discussed the plan.. I just hope the lab is in one piece by now. Although, I have full confidence Ason will perform his job noteably as always..

With those last thoughts, he began to lean his head back, stretching those mechanical legs covered behind long silver slacks, and drift to a well needed slumber..

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

Revan made his way throughout the base, noticing the many fallen structures along his path. It haden't taken the sith long to completely take over the jedi base, and to add onto the celebration, Revan would of been lorded if the pathetic Jedi hadn't ran. However now, he must speak to the dark lord himself. His cloak covered his shoulders as he swiftly walked through the ruccus. He then contacted Kakuto Ryu through the force.

"Master...I need to speak with you...where can I find you?"

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Tristin heard the warning and watched as several craft streamed by his corvette. Yet one of those ships was empty. One of his own was still on the surface. His ship power dived through the atmosphere and landed away from the base. He was lucky they hadn't rearmed the defensive systems yet, though he doubted that they would just let him walk away. He sent an encoded burst message before dashing off his ship and racing toward the facilities hidden entrance.

***Moments later***

A blur flew over Dominique's head and from it sprouted two platinum white lances. Both proceeded to arc towards the hanging Jedi and in the next instant Tristin was standing at the far side of the room. His freshly pressed white suit gave the image of a noble of old fairytales. To his left laying on the ground was the crumpled form of Achzet. His hands were hanging loosely at his sides with only his blazing blue eyes totally focused on the Sith.

Do you feel bigger now?

Dominique casually glanced up at the new figure before her. He had cut the dead Jedi down with a few swift movements. That wasn't what caught her attention though, what caught her attention was the light energy that flowed out of him from every portion of his body. Other wise he was just another warrior of the light, coming to sacrifice his life for a lost cause.

She flipped her hair back over her shoulder and looked into his blue eyes with her own. She slowly moved towards him, keeping a close eye on him and never venturing too close. When she finally did speak, her voice was barely audible.

"Do I feel bigger? No, not really. Do you feel bigger for cutting him down? Had you been here a few seconds sooner you could have saved his life...Tsk, tsk, tsk. You must be quicker about your work..."

Carnage.jpg

His left hand pivoted from vertical to horizontal, causing a powerful wind to dash the fire off of Achzet's nubs and into a corner of the room which had an abundant amount of flammable material. The room started to catch on fire.

Life is fickle and speed isn't always the factor required for one to arrive when they are required. Time for use is growing short. I would ask to you allow me to leave with his broken shell, yet I believe you will want to prove your power and attempt to defeat me. As most Sith would.

Dominique watched as he caught the room they were in on fire. It didn't bother her, it wasn't like it would be all that hard to escape from. What did bother her was when he compared her to most Sith. She did not take kindly to being limped into such a dullard group of beings. Very few Sith actually deserved Respect after all and she did deserve it.

"I am no idiot, as you have assumed. I can recognize a greater power when I see one. One day I will surpass your power though and that is when I might seek you out, till then be gone."

She waved him away with a flick of the wrist, turning and exited the building quickly. She would occupy herself with other things aside from getting herself pointlessly killed by a Jedi.

Carnage.jpg

His face remained neutral through Dominique's departure statement. He made a clear record of her every facial feature. He would meet her again and it might not be in a situation of his favor. The flames licked at the walls around him as he hefted the dead weight of the Jedi out of the room and soon far from the building.

He placed the corpse inside his corvette where Dwight was still waiting.