Rafa V

Tarrian Skywalker

Scorp had indeed came in a very close second.

"Gahh you go and make the old guy work. The guy who just recently had his ribs brokens his arm shattered and loss much much blood. Shame on you , yes shame on you."

Scorp then laughed and moments later returned with two glasses of water handing one to his padawan he drank his enjoying the feeling of the cool liquid sliding down his throat.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Zane felt a rush of air, two in fact, and saw that Scorp and Kayla had passed him up like a dirty shirt. "Well now..."

He saw they had stopped for a drink by the Master's ship, and followed the duo. They had moved far faster than he sought to, so it took him a few to catch up. When he did, he came within the same distance of the two as before, making sure he was noticed this time.

"That was a solid duel on both your parts," he said, "glad to know the Jedi honor's defended by such capable people.

"I don't usually ask for favors, but in the interests of learning a thing or two more than I do now, I'd like to duel against one of you. No obligation, of course."

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

Jarlaxle was still watching the duel when the two Jedi took off around the corner with the aid of the force they were nothing but a blur that almost knocked him over. He walked around the corner and ran into another Jedi.

"Hello Master Jedi how may i help you?" Jarlaxle asked him. With a quick scan he relized that this was no padawan but a full Jedi knight.

zabsabers.jpg

Jarlaxle was still watching the duel when the two Jedi took off around the corner with the aid of the force they were nothing but a blur that almost knocked him over. He walked around the corner and ran into another Jedi.

"Hello Master Jedi how may i help you?" Jarlaxle asked him. With a quick scan he relized that this was no padawan but a full Jedi knight.

((Which one? ))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

OOC:You and do you mean me by your Padawan?

IC:"Iam talking to you master Jedi" Said Jarlaxle as he pointed at Aryian. He thought to himself how much good he would bring to himself and to others if he could learn the ways of the light sabers and the force. He smiled and shook his head replaying what he seen of the duel that ended 10 minutes ago.

zabsabers.jpg

Scorp's eyebrow raised a bit. He hadn't notice the padawan who had been there the first time. However what he proposed was indeed interesting.

"Hmm I think this would be a good experience for Kayla. Are you up to it?"

Scorp.jpg

(ooc: sorry Aryian)

Yafijk's mind thought over the many things Aryian had just informed him of. Once his master finished Yafijk began to speak about his minor knowledge of the force.

"I know that the force is in everything - and that it the midichlorians in our cells allow us to commune with it. There is a Dark and Light side to the force, both are very similiar, except the light is selfless and the dark selfish. The force allows us to perform many abilities, we can move things with it, run faster, jump higher, percieve the future. The darkside uses the force to conjure pain and destroy in order for self gain. The light side is the largest force for upholding piece in the galaxy."

"I'm sorry if that is not as much as you wished for me to know..."

Yafijk waited patiently for his master's additional teachings on the force - he was eager to learn.

OOC: Sorry its taking me so long to post Revan. I've just been swamped in finals and projects. I should have a lot more time when summer hits.

IC:As Nom waved goodbye to Zane, he went of to find his padawan. He was able to sense the anger in him before he was even in sight. Revan didn't even know how dangerous anger was. That was something that couldn't truly be explained; only experienced first hand.

Nom located Revan in a small room and rested a comfortable hand on the young man's shoulder. "It is a Jedi's responsibility to stop the innocent from being murdered. But this is what separates us from normal people. When a Jedi sees death, or fails to stop it," Nom stopped and let out a deep sigh, "It is essential that we let that pain slip away, let it go. If we fail to do that, more lives will surely end."

Nom was about to go on when he was able to sense another approaching.

The Jedi Knight turned and recognize is query immediately.

Master Poleb didn't waste time with pleasantries, he got down to business. That was something Nom respected.

"I'd ask you if you wanted to have a friendly duel, but you don't have a choice."

Before Nom could even think to respond, a slight flying sensation carried him off the ground. Without even realizing what was going on, the Jedi Knight felt a kick connect with his chest, sending him towards the ground once more.

Once Nom hit the ground, the Force had finally kicked in, already warning the Knight of the Master's next move.

One snap-hiss was answered by another, as both blades hurled towards the vicinity of Nom's neck. They connected only inches away; green washing together with purple. The two blades remained frozen as the two Jedi eyed each other intently. The last time Nom was able to get a work out, his life was on the line, this was much safer.

Sending a Force push of his own, the Jedi Knight was able to knock the Jedi Master away, creating enough space to move. With that, Nom was able to draw is second weapon, its beam of crimson light cut through the air as if lashing out at the Jedi Master himself.

It was finally time to get some real training with two weapons in each hand. He had been looking forward to that since he returned from Ilum.

"Lets see what you got Master, now that the element of surprise is out of the way."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Hells Angel plumeted to the surface of the planet. It landed near a group of other ships. The back hatch opend up Jak walked out followed by his droid R2-Z4. The walked over to the group of Jedi and padawans.

"Excuse me. Im looking for a master. Im here to train."

Jak bowed deeply to the Jedi. He straightened himself up. His droid whistled.

"Shhh. Z4. I am sorry if I interupt anything."

OOC: You have already applied for the Sith, the Space Pirates, and SEED. You can't join every faction in the RP. You do not know the location of Rafa V and your post is ignored unless a mod rules otherwise.

Kayla glanced from the Zane to Scorp and shrugged, "Sure, I guess." She said with a smile, wishing that she could have had the chance to meditate and rest some first, though. But, oh well.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

-As Revan calmed his anger at his Master's comment, he went to sit down putting his jacket on the ground as well. When he turned around to his master, both his lightsabers were ignited creating a mix of green and crimson in the air. As He watched the master and the Knight, he eyed the carefully, getting any tips possible-[/b]

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Zane smirked. "Anytime yer ready. 'Cause I'm a good sport an' I saw how much of a workout you got back there, I can give you a bit to compose yerself; I'd hate to strain you just for some practice."

zane35aw.jpg

Scorp smiled. After all this would be an excellent experience for the both of them. But he wondered how Kayla would handle it.

Scorp suddenly sat on the ground and began to mediate. He was feeling a little unsettled by something.

Scorp.jpg

((I thought it would make sense for Kayla to rest some..))

Kayla smiled and thanked Zane quickly before backing away and heading to a secluded place in the shade to meditate and clear her mind. Slowly she sank into a meditative position and closed her eyes, allowing her body to rest from her duel with Scorp. Well, duels. She hadn't rested much for the past several days. During the trip to and from Ilum, she had had a little time, but not a lot.

In a state of clarity and peace she rested, unsure of exactly how much time was passing but knowing that she would not stay here long.

"Mhi-Ka..." There it was again; that voice, that name. She pushed it away, and with it, the confusion it brought. "Mhi-Ka...listen to me...do not forget me...do not forget who you are. Never, never forget..."

Kayla's eyes shot open and she stood, feeling rested and refreshed but... Disturbed. When all this was done and she had passed the trials, she would meditate on it. And, hopefully, discover what it all truely meant.

Now, she had another duel waiting for her and it was not polite to keep someone waiting.

((Okie dokie, Zane. You can start, if you want.))

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

((Awesome. *grin* May the best man or woman win.))

Zane cracked his neck to one side, and breathed in deeply to gain composure. He then grinned. "You ready? Then let's dance." He withdrew his lightsaber from his belt and turned it on, the long, thin, greenish-blue blade sizzling against the air. He held it out to the side for a brief moment, sidestepping to take up his stance correctly, then moved quickly, stepping to melee distance and striking up from hip to shoulder across Kayla's torso with one move, and just as quickly bringing it down along her center line.

zane35aw.jpg

Scorp's eyes snapped open he he quickly decided to get out of the way. With a leap he landed on top of his ship to observe the fight.

Interesting I wonder how well they will do.

Scorp then sat down upon the hull and began to study the fighters and their movements.

Scorp.jpg

Kayla quickly reached to her belt and unclipped her lightsaber. The bright blue blade ignited and hummed softly as Kayla moved into a defensive fighting stance, cautiously watching her opponent to see when and how he would strike.

When he moved, she swiftly brought her lightsaber up to block his strike, side stepping another before spinning rapidly and jumping forward in a rapid-fire barrage of strikes before breaking off abruptly and flipping over him to sweep him off his feet and onto the hard, dusty ground. If there was one thing she had learned from her duel with Scorp, it was how to not only knock someone to the ground but also, how to not be knocked down.

She spun her lightsaber quickly and fell back into a defensive staff as she waited for Zane to get back to his feet.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

"All right...Y'got some fight in ya." Zane rolled back onto his palms and flipped forward deftly back onto his feet. "But it isn't that easy to keep me on my back."

He smirked. He held his saber horizontal, the blade at chest height, and sidestepped again. He moved swiftly forward, cutting left across Kayla's stance at an angle and striking down towards her right arm, expecting her to block and shift her weight over. Then, he whipped the blade around and struck her saber's blade just above the hilt, knocking her further off balance to open up a weak spot on her left arm, which he took full advantage of with a quick thrust, scoring the flesh. He held his lightsaber strong against hers, keeping it down and away from him.

zane35aw.jpg

Kayla moved quickly as Zane rolled to his feet, attacking soon after. She blocked his strikes quickly, but he slipped through her defenses and sliced her wrist. With a small wince, Kayla suppresed the pain quickly through the Force and directed her attention to him and his lightsaber, pushing it slowly away both with her own strength and with the Force. In a final shove, she pushed him away and jumped back.

The Force was her ally, she reminded herself silently. That was one thing that she had a tendency to forget. But thankfully, she was not a slow learner.

She spun her lightsaber quickly in one hand and moved forward, slashing in towards his waist, an attack which he parried easily. Her saber flashed up at an angle, a move which would injured him severely had he not blocked. Spinning quickly to gain momentum, Kayla attacked, her lightsaber impacting his loudly. Suddenly, she slammed her palm into his face and snap-kicked him in the chest, knocking him back several feet.

Before he had fully recovered, she jumped forward again with a bold, yet cautious stab towards his stomach...

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Zane felt the two quick impacts to his face and sternum hard enough for his liking after skillfully blocking. He tasted a minor about of blood in his mouth, nothing to worry about as he had had MUCH worse. You move fast, girl, and you hit a lot harder than I guessed you for. Try this on for size. He telegraphed being more out of sync than he actually was, and when she tried to capitalize with a shot to his stomach, he smirked. Bringing his saber up to block the hit, he led her blade off to his side and let her lovely momentum bring her right alongside him.

As one fluid, tight circular motion, he led her attack away, shifted up alongside her, and struck down with his saber, slicing a precise cut along the joints in her ankle. He then Force Pushed her away before she could try anything fancy like strike at him again.

He held himself at the ready as he did his saber. He did his best to avoid smirking, as he knew this fight wasn't over yet.

zane35aw.jpg

(ooc: sorry Aryian)

Yafijk's mind thought over the many things Aryian had just informed him of. Once his master finished Yafijk began to speak about his minor knowledge of the force.

"I know that the force is in everything - and that it the midichlorians in our cells allow us to commune with it. There is a Dark and Light side to the force, both are very similiar, except the light is selfless and the dark selfish. The force allows us to perform many abilities, we can move things with it, run faster, jump higher, percieve the future. The darkside uses the force to conjure pain and destroy in order for self gain. The light side is the largest force for upholding piece in the galaxy."

"I'm sorry if that is not as much as you wished for me to know..."

Yafijk waited patiently for his master's additional teachings on the force - he was eager to learn.

((It's okay. Don't worry about me, I'm a big boy, I can handle a few days without posts. Just...if you're going to be gone for a vacation or something, don't forget to post in the Absent thread in WBS. Jarlaxle, learn to separate IC from OOC.))

Aryian marveled at his padawan. It was incredible, how much the mind could comprehend. He turned to the other person, (Jarlaxle) who had come in to the small meditation room he and his padawan were in.

"You have no need to help me, young one, it seems that you are the one needing help. The Jedi are running low on masters, correct? We all have come here to learn in one way or another, the young to learn from the old, the old to learn from the force, and the very force to learn about us. Come, sit down, if you wish to learn. ((And check your PM))

"Yafijk, you must learn not to apologize for everything you think is below average. Your knowledge of the force is one of the better ones the hopefuls have. But, do you know how to tap into it? The force is a vast and mysterious subject, one that can never be taken lightly. For if you do, you are suceptible to the ways of the dark side, and we can't have that now, can we?"

Aryian gestured for the newcomer to sit down and join them if he pleased, and then resumed the lecture. During it, a basket of small pebbles that always were in the meditation rooms floated out and landed between Aryian and the two students.

"This may take a few trys the first time, but you will succeed. If you do not, then you shouldn't even be a Jedi. Have no fear, I sense that both of you are far stronger in the force than either of you realize. Remember those words, as we now attempt to do the impossible."

Aryian's saber hilts hit the floor, neatly landing perfectly beside the basket.

"I want you to close your eyes, and put all thoughts from your mind. It is hard at first, but once you learn to do so, it is relatively easy. A technique I have taught to 'break the ice' is to think about one thing. I think of a gigantic tree, floating in a void. a white vooid. It is peaceful, serene. And then all you need to do is...let go. Let the tree dissolve to nothing, until there is nothing but the white void, and then, there is no longer the void anymore. There is just...the force."

He was curious to see what they saw the first time they tapped into the force. Aryian had heard of people forseeing the future, of seeing the past, or something else. Aryian himself had seen the room he was in in a crystal blue shade, any force signatures white-hot around him. It was an awesome moment for him, like a child taking it's first breath, or a puppy opening it's eyes for the first time.

He sat back, and waited for the students to follow his instructions, especially his padawan.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Ads arrives on-planet after getting a ride from an NPC. As he steps out, sun blinding him, he realizes that he shouild pay the man. He flips him a few credits.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Walking over to his I-Wing, the , brown eyes squinting, he ponders the recent death of one of his clones.

"Who did it to him? Why'd they do it to him? Was it a Jedi? It has to have been, who else would be here?"

As he reaches his I-Wing, he hops in. He waits for a minute, eyes still squinting.

Maybe I should get out and try to find answers...

Just as he was about to open the cockpit, Ads noticed a light flashing.

"My clone must have recorded something...?"

Pushing the play button, a hologram flared to life............

-----Hologram-----

Etc...etc...etc.

A man pulled his arm up high, and then swung his lightsaber through Ads' neck, his head rolling across the sand. The man looked up into the sky and let out an ground shaking scream; he fell to his knees, his lightsaber falling to the ground and his hands to his face.

-----End Hologram

"What happened...? Who was that?"

"Bloop dee beep bop."

"I got a message calling me to Chandrilla? Okay."

The I-Wing took off, most likely it would return in some time.

"R10, set the coordinates for Coruscant. I have an errand to run first."

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

Jarlaxle took his seat and cleared his mind of everything but a image of himself in the middle of a white void, He pictured himself disappearing from the void then did the same with the void. It was a moment of perfect peace he loved the feeling he smilied a happy smile but then the feeling was gone and his eyes snapped open, He had lost his concentration he cursed himself and tryed again and tryed many more times each time holding the force in his grasp for a bit longer untill he could keep it in his grasp as long as he wished. After a hour of tapping into the force he looked at the 2 other men in the room one a Jedi Knight and one a Padawan, He pictured the room in his mind and in the void and tryed to use the force to see there patterns it was faint and there patterns held for a couple seconds after that he felt tired so he just sat there.

zabsabers.jpg

Kayla rolled to her feet as the Force push knocked her to the ground. This was the second time he'd got her with his lightsaber and she was determined to ensure that it would be the last as well. The pain she would ignore for now as there was nothing else she could do. Besides, it didn't hurt that bad.

Stepping forward quickly, she attacked in a series of well timed, rapid and presice moves that drove Zane slowly backwards. With a final sudden strike, Kayla locked her saber with Zane's briefly and then spun her lightsaber rapidly, sending her opponent's lightsaber flipping into the air where it deactivated and landed in the dirt. As he recovered from her attack and before he fully realized that he had lost his lightsaber, Kayla rapidly jumped up and kicked him in the chest then threw him to the ground with a Force push.

Though she knew the duel wasn't over yet, she smirked faintly and jumped back into a defensive position, her lightsaber raised and ready to parry his blows.

((Hehe...Sorry, been wanting to try that for a while now. ))

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Zane flowed with the hit better, rolling backwards onto his feet after a brief moment of recovery time. He stayed low, looking up at her with a smile that denied his disappointment at losing his grip on his saber. "Heh. Good job so far. Shows me ta not underestimate you."

He held out his hand and felt the Force flow between him and his saber grip. It zipped into his hand and he activated the weapon once again. He held it high, advancing and side-stepping slowly around his opponent. Zig-zagging across her line-of-sight twice before striking her saber, clashing with it, and sent several more overhanded blows against her for her to block. Both their sabers held high, he had the leverage to knock her lightsaber back enough to unbalance her.

His aim wasn't to dislodge her grip, just to open her up for another hit, and brought his saber down into her shoulder.

zane35aw.jpg

Nom had made some advances toward Hou-Jo with his two lightsabers, but even though he had more then one weapon, Hou-Jo's superior control over a single weapon was able to keep either saber from coming close to him. The surprise had faded, but Hou-Jo had the momentum still from it, and would make sure that he continued to have it. Hou-Jo's quick saberwork enabled him to throw Nom's second lightsaber from his grip. Hou-Jo backed away as there was a rumbling heard throughout the room. Suddenly, there were several heavy objects being hurled at Zane and Kayla who were both in a duel themselves. The objects were so heavy and had so much Force behind them, the two padawans could not hope to repel them away. Hou-Jo deactivated his lightsaber and looked at Nom expectingly.

The Hellfall landed on Rafa V and Kailaar made his way towards the jedi encampment, he scouted the area to find a Jedi who was not committed to other tasks. He eventually watched Nom and HJP's battle. "Maybe it's a rite of passage or something..."

(OMG I'm so sorry padawan dears. My email notification didn't notify me..... )

"Well, padawans, lets start with some basic force exercises. What I'm going to teach you is called Jedi Flow. When you move, all actions are connected with each other, as with all the objects around you. Can you imagine that?

"Now, sink into the Force, It'll show you the big picture and in combat, you can move in harmony with it."

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.