Rafa V

Tarrian Skywalker

A ship lands on Rafa V. Ads-Gop Flif walks out. He walks in to the Pyramid.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

Once again, the answer had been so obvious that he had missed it. Being a Jedi was becoming harder than it looked, much, much harder. But he couldn't say that it was ever boring.

Jasyn felt some thing, some thing very strange... He hadn't ever felt it feel like this, or this strong. but he had felt some thing simular many times before.

"Imperials...they're up to something..." Kirlocca said .

So thats what that ment. Maybe thats why it felt different, because he was more in tune with the force than when he first arived... But still, it would have been nice to know that when he was captured.

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

Ads yells out "Heeeellllloooooo? Is anyone here?"

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

Silla shook her head violently and began to tremble, fighting back tears. For a moment, she couldn't speak, and Speck gave a worried squawk.

"Something--something terrible's happening on Coruscant. Screaming, people running. The whole wall came down--right on top of him--Darsha, I can't sense anything now. Is he...?"

silla45lf.jpg

Does anyone wish to converse with me, the forgotten guy that wishes for help on his journey through life? Ads asks inquisitively.

V4yWwXl.png

OOC: I know, I'm just bored and don't have much to do... Actually, the Cubs game's about to start, so nevermind.

V4yWwXl.png

Jasyn looked back at his Master hoping he could tell him what was going on. He still still felt that feeling that he had felt earlier, but some thing had changed.

"Master?"

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

*Kirlocca felt the force rush around him, speaking o him, and through the mess of it all, he heard and felt his padawan like a super bright beacon.*

"Relax Jasyn. It's nothing you, nor I should put our full focus on."

"The jedi master put his arm around his padawan. The giant wookiee led his padawan towards the mess hall.*

"We shall continue with your training in the mess hall."

Ads hears the message broscast by the ex-IJA member ( )

"Oh, gosh darn it! I get here then have to leave right away? Oh well, if that's what's best for the order..."

Ads proceeds to exit the temple and journies over to the Phoenix. He tells the copilot, "Set a course for Coruscant. And step on it."

In seconds the ship is airborne. As the Phoenix exits Rafa V's gravitational field, it enters space and shoots off for Coruscant.

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

V4yWwXl.png

*As the two jedi made thier way into the mess hall, Kirlocca's comm went off. The jedi master pick it up and listened to it for a long second. Finaly the jedi looked down at his apprentice.*

"I hate to do this Jasyn, But I must go to Coruscant..."

*The jedi master put away his comlink in his belt.*

"I want you to try your best to study and learn what is on those archives. I will return as soon as possible."

*The wookiee turned on his heels and ran for the hanger bay. THe jedi amster quickly got into his jedi starfighter and then took of for Coruscant...*

OOC: Jasyn, just let your imagination fly with the archives.

Back to Coruscant? It was the last place Silla wanted to go...but things had changed...if Grandpa was hurt--dying--she had no choice. She nodded to Darsha.

"We have to hurry," Silla said. Darsha agreed, and they ran back to the Nameless, with Speck rolling hastily along in their wake, squawking indignantly at having been left behind. In a few moments, the ship blasted off.

silla45lf.jpg

Jasyn sat in the floor listening to a droid tell him about a Jedi, a princess, a smuggler, and a wookiee. A very bizzare combination, in the land of 'Oz' perhapse? No, but it still was very interesting.

He made sure to keep his hands busy by building himself a new vibro axe. It had four blades, two on each side. It had a button in the middle that would collapse it down to the size of a hatchet. If he ever used a vibro axe in a battle he would be well prepaired.Much better prepaired than he was kidnapped.

He quickly stood up an tossed a peice of metal into the air. His vibro axe made a razor clean cut through the metal. Now I am ready. He thought, a smile spreading across his face...

=/\=

Jesus is the way...

Dhan-Jaroe's ship landed on Rafa V, he carried the injured Malin inside the temple and set him down on a bed. There was no med-lab, so this would have to do.

He looked around for others, and saw his Apprentice.

"Zane! Get a bucket of warm water, and a towel. Quickly!"

Dhan-Jaroe, to his best ability, manipulated the force into speeding up Malin's recovery. The well lit room and the soft bed under him aided him, if only in his morale.

"Hold on Master Kyrell, you can win this battle just as you won against the Emperor. Help me, if you can."

Slowly, Malin awoke, feeling still as if he'd been rung through three consecutive Death Star garbage compactors, but alive.

His wrist felt steadier and most of the burns were recovered. The absence a large part of his jaw though, remained a noticable mark and inconvenience, though with a bit of time and patience, Malin felt sure he could recover.

Thank you Master Kenobi, he begins, sitting upright. Slowly testing his strengths, he steps out of bed. The shock is hard on him, but forcing himself, he walks.

Give me a few days and I'll be up to my old self again. He laughs and smiles, though there's a kind of gruesome undertone and deformity to both from his injury. With that, Malin steps out of the room, seeking solice in his own private meditations and to reflect on the battle that passed. Finding that quiet, he let his thoughts turn inward.

Emperor Geki was dead, killed by the curse that now drew its toll up yet again. Despite the evil nature and intent he was born with, and the mistakes of the past, Malin felt sure his will and choices enabled him to turn those into a good.

He held out his left hand, examining it. The same power that worked itself in his Ral'tath skills, his corrosive touch, also held his very skin together. The dark taint would never be removed from him, but he could turn everything to a good without compromising his values. It was a great abyss on which he wavered, the same that plunged others into madness and rage, yet he felt he held the discipline to stay there. He did not gaze deeply into that darkness, knowing to look too long or too far could cost him his soul.

Reaching into his belt with newly gloved hands, Malin pulls out a single red rose, a gift and a memory, and using it as a focal point, renews his contemplation of the living, unifying Force.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Ads arrives at Rafa V however he would.

"Feels good to be alive. Anyone want a padwan?"

Ads leaves after noone is there (at least mentally/verbally).

V4yWwXl.png

The clonning machine buzzed into life. It made more noise than it was supposed to, considering it was still new. It was still wearing itself in. After a few more minutes of what seemed to be labored noises, the clonning facility was finally able to produce a human.

Nom Anorus stepped out of the machine with his stomach well in place. That was one of the first things he checked for. The Jedi Knight grabbed a spare set of Jedi robes and slid them on.

Dueling a Sith Master sure it harder than it looks, he thought to himself.

Nom took off through the complex in search of his padawan. The area was still relatively new to him, so he had to draw from the Force a bit more than he normally wood.

Finding Bron in a vacant room, Nom began to speaking, skipping his introduction for later.

"So what did you learn?"

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

*Bron opened his eyes. He had seen his Master cut down, but he imagined that it was merely a thought of worry. Nom smelled of a cloning tank...*

"...Master? You have been cloned! I thought I saw you battling a sith, but I pushed it out. I thought my own thougts were clouding meditation. Are you feeling alright?"

There is no emotion; There is peace.

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.

There is no passion; There is serenity.

There is no death; There is the Force.

Everything the Jedi live and strive for is included herein.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

"I am now," Nom said with a smile.

"That was quite a workout. Almost fun, in a way. That is, untill he ripped my stomach out..."

Nom finished speaking when he noticed the disgusted look on Bron's face. He made sure to avoid mentioning his squrmish with the dark side.

"It looks like I need a lightsaber, considering it was still on Coruscant when I died. Perhaps now would be a good time to make yours as well. You up for some chilly weather?"

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Jasyn clipped his vibro axe to his belt. He had enjoyed building it, but didn't like the fact that he had lost his old one.

He quickly sat down and put him self into meditation while he waited for his master to return.

=/\=

Jesus is the way...

"Chilly weather? Ilum? Do any of those caves even exist anymore? Not to mention we will have to be very careful to avoid the empire's presence there."

There is no emotion; There is peace.

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.

There is no passion; There is serenity.

There is no death; There is the Force.

Everything the Jedi live and strive for is included herein.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

"The Empire's fleet was completly decimated at Coruscant, along with the Rebelion. Whatever presence is there shouldn't be too much of a problem. Besides, think of it as practical experiance."

Nom started to walk towards his ship, motioning for his padawan to follow.

As the two boarded the Knight's ship, Nom hurried over to a corner and started to dig around. After a couple minutes or so, Nom was able to collect enough meterials to make three lightsabers.

"Unfortunatly, I am unable to show you how a lightsaber works, considering I need to make one as well. Your just going to have to figure it out for yourself."

Nom put a reassuring hand on Bron's shoulder upon seeing the dissapointment on his face.

"You are strong in the Force, you have far greater control over it than I did at your age. Just believe in the Force and let it guide you. After, that is what your good at."

The Jedi Knight winked as he turned to sit in the pilots chair. Nom activate his ship, but he could hear nothing but puttered whines. It took a few kicks from the Jedi to finally get the ship going.

With that, the ship lifted into the air and headed towards hyperspace.

nom2.jpg

- Blaise Pascal

Scorp landed his ship quickly and shut down the engines. The trip had taken much out of him. HE leaned his head back in his chair and gave a sigh.

"Now I think I will simply sleep. Wake me in a while please." Scorp asked his padawan before drifting off.

((Wake me up when ever.))

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Jason could sense some thing, and it was getting stronger. Maybe something was getting closer, some thing was coming.

Jasyn opened his eyes and stepped out side in time to see Scorps ship land. So much for the possibility of his master being back.

=/\=

Jesus is the way...

Kayla nodded then left her master to rest for a while. As to what she was going to do while he rested, maybe she could go practice her skills. But then, she really didn't want to. She could go levitate something, but again, she didn't want to. With a sigh, she sat down cross-legged under the partial shade Scorp's ship provided. Maybe she would just meditate a while...

~

Voices flitted through her mind, whispering, but not taunting. She immediately recognized them, but strangely, this time the voices weren't speaking directly to her. She couldn't even tell what they were saying. They ran over each other, rapid and unintelligible.

Mentally shaking herself awake, Kayla blinked, rubbing at her tired eyes. How long had she been sitting here anyway?

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK