Vjun

BLCKCLONE

A unconspicious ship entered and tore it's way through the bleak atmosphere that made up Vjun. The Lambda class shuttle hurtled towards the ground like a fireball entering hell...it wad the sign that something or someone had returned as the frigid air burned up the outer hull until subsiding once the ship was beyond the rim of space and within the planets grasp.

Lucifer was back. He spread out his influence, his inner darkness to signal to whomever was near that he was here...it may have been days, weeks, months...but finally he had come to where his destiny lay. Landing on the ouskirts of the city the kiffar opened the entrance ramp before walking the distance through the acidic rainfall covering himself in a hooded robe as to protect from it's affects into Bitter End.

Finding the same pub he had before visited he waited knowing that if Dominus and the others were on Vjun at all they would soon find him knowing he was here via his spreading of what lay within his soul---his influence within the darkside blackening all in the force like a intoxicating cloud.

https://jedirp.net/topic/4851-trodai-narat-iv-adas-darth-akheron/

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

I survived the Great JNet Outage of 2012

A faceless droid enters the pub. The patrons do not seem to even notice the creature as it walks passed them.

"Dominus would like you to come to the castle," it says to Lucifer.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Lucifer looked towards the droid giving a acknowledging nod before stepping away from the bar speaking briefly...he didn't really care much for droids however in this instance he was willing to let the fact slide for it was obvious the faceless droid was a minion of Dominus sent to collect him for what lay ahead.

''Lead the way.''

With that the sith lord waited stepping beside the faceless, emotionless entity---in many ways it mirrored himself.

Akheron.jpg

"Only in my pain, did I find my will. Only in my chaos, did I learn to be still. Only in my fear, did I find my might. Only in my darkness, did I see my light." - Darth Akheron

The faceless droid led Lucifer to a speeder, which took them back to the Prophet of Rivan's castle. They rode through the never ending rain. The droid was a skilled pilot, and it did not take them long to reach Dominus. The rarely seen Alcazarin Master met Lucifer outside the castle. He was hooded, and his left hand was concealed against his robe.

"Lucifer. It is time if you still want the honor I proposed to you."

Dominus was quiet, thoughtful for a moment as the rain pounded around them.

"This is a dangerous gift, for both of us. Once accepted, there is no going back. And there is one more thing you should know before you make a final decision. This is not the true home of the Alcazarins. If you wish to journey there, you will have to agree to be sedated."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Lucifer listened before considering what was said...he ahd gone far already and thus the decision was made all the more simpler--having seen what he saw there was no reason not to continue on, less he would have gotten the mark upon his hand for nothing.

The kiffar spoke, his seriousness evident of his choice.

''I have been through much to get to this point. I have come far along this journey already it was inevitable that I end up where I stand now..less I would not have recieved this mark.

I know now I have been guided, by Rivan's will...for within the temple hidden beneath the chateau I was confronted by his spirit and journeyed inwards after such a trial as to be remembered I recieved his mark upon my hand. Much was revealed to me that night, thus my decision stands--I shall continue this path regardless of risk and accept the terms.''

With this the sith lord turned his wrist slightly to reveal the mark Rivan had given him, the one that he was told would serve as proof of his trust in the kiffar and of facing one part of the trials towards the Alcazarin's.

Akheron.jpg

Dominus accepted Lucifer's proof. He took the Sith's wrist, and injected him with the sedative he had hidden beneath his robe. It was well constructed by Dominus himself in his laboratory, for some Sith were immune to such chemicals. Lucifer's mind was soon quiet and the Sith slumped to the floor. Dominus ordered one of his droids to carry Lucifer to the ship.

I'm taking a risk by initiating him. Despite his assurances, I know Lucifer to be a powerful Force-user, and very much committed to the Dark Side. If the day ever comes where we must stand against the Sith Order, will Lucifer side with us?

Of course, after this, Lucifer would have little choice. Still, Dominus worried. Lucifer was a great Sith, and that was the kind of recruit that could prove dangerous for the Alcazarins in the future.

But he could prove to be a great asset, so you'll take the risk.

Dominus pierced Hess's mind before he departed.

You will not require me for this last part, but I know I should still be here for the end of your training. If it were not essential I leave now, I would stay. Lord Nurgle will finish your training. In some sense, he and I are one in the same anyway.

That was poor consolation Dominus knew. The Alcazarin Master entered his ship. The droids had made the unconscious Lucifer as comfortable as possible. After several short jumps and misdirections that made their destination undetectable, Dominus headed for Almas.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

• 2 weeks later...

A inconspicious shuttlecraft arrived through the atmosphere of Vjun landing clsoe to the Lamba Class shuttle that was still on the surface.

Opening up the sith lord Lucifer exited briefly before heading to his own craft the Lamba Class shuttle before heading back into the depths of space and for Coruscant thereafter.

Akheron.jpg

He was in control now.

Riktor Hess was crouching on the ground, resting his elbows on his knees as he slowly drew breath. The darkness swirled around him, as always, but Hess didn't even care. Sarcastic remarks aside, he'd been a determined and even reverent acolyte. Not anymore. The perfect rage he unleashed had opened his eyes. "You're an old demon," Hess said to no one, coughing as he laughed. "An impotent old demon. Without people like me to feed off you, you wouldn't have any teeth. I thought you were some kind of god...pretty sophomoric of me." Hess felt the cooling lightsaber crystal, felt its heart and the undying fire at its core. "You're not God..." he rubbed his forehead, wiping away sweat and caked blood. "We're the ones who get to be God." Hess lifted his finger, focusing on the hate contained in the crystal. Through the Force, it glowed violently, as if thrashing in an attempt to escape. It was a part of him, just as everything his mind touched was a part of him. All of it bound together in the matrix of his consciousness, which was so much more than Riktor Hess had been. In fact, that name was starting to lose its meaning to him. It would need to be shed, soon, just like the rest of his former life.

With the slightest motion of his wrist, Hess brought the crystal into the air. For a second, it glowed like a star...then unceremoniously clattered down on the wooden table. To Hess, this was funnier than it should have been. He laughed loudly, streaks of pain shooting through his body with every heave of his chest. Part of him had died on the floor of this room; as the darkness and the rage burned through him, much of Riktor Hess had gone with it. The weaker parts. Now he was more powerful than he had ever been. Hess grinned once more, baring his teeth in a primal gesture. Then he rose to his feet, allowing a tattered black vest to fall from his shoulders. As Hess clenched his fists, the darkness churned around him, rippling to the force of his desire. Suddenly, his master's voice echoed through Hess's mind:

You will not require me for this last part, but I know I should still be here for the end of your training. If it were not essential I leave now, I would stay. Lord Nurgle will finish your training. In some sense, he and I are one in the same anyway.

Hess bit his lip with enough force to draw blood. Dominus had taken him this far, had pushed him so hard that Hess nearly killed himself and now he was leaving? Naked anger boiled within him, still difficult to restrain. He might as well break everything in the damned room because apparently none of it really mattered to Dominus, there was probably 'Alcazarin' business to take care of and surely something more important than Hess nearly dying...and yet...he would not let his anger use him...he would keep it contained...and focused, to use as a tool. This anger would help him. It would be his to wield, strengthening the perfect rage that burned within him forever. That was the way of the Sith- not slaves to their passions, but masters of it. And Hess would follow suit.

In three strides, Hess was at the table. Scrap metal was still littered across the floor; Hess thought of his master's abandonment and in seconds the metal was gathered by the forge. He barked commands at the faceless droids, making them bring the required materials to the forge. As Hess ran his fingers across the lightsaber parts, he felt not only their presences in the Force, but also their histories; their workings. Certainly a more complex feat of engineering than the rudimentary forge, but still simple enough. Taking up his tools, Riktor Hess began his work. As with the forge, flashes of memory played out across his eyes. But these memories were more personal- flashes of Dominus and Nurgle and the worker droids setting up this little stage.

Dominus abandoned him.

He forged the exterior first, hammering black metal into place. Most of the lightsabers he'd seen were primarily silver. Not this one. This was a unique weapon, one to compliment Hess himself. Just as the darkness would be the instrument of his will, so too would that be reflected in this blade. The wiring and circuitry came next, a more intricate operation than simply smithing metal. But nothing Hess wasn't capable of. He worked the circuitry around the lightsaber crystal- which was still cooling after all this time, to Hess's interest. Once the most vital parts were introduced, it was simply a matter of completing the circuit. Memories and visions flashed ever still before the acolyte's eyes, only now dimming as the blade came to its shape. This weapon was not forged of any borrowed memories. This was the creation of Riktor Hess himself. There would be no memories ascribed to it except his own.

It was grueling work and it was exciting work at the same time. Sweat poured down his brow, but Hess was no stranger to pain, physical or otherwise. Pain was a strength, not a weakness. Like anger, pain was just another tool to be used. That was the way of the Sith- the way of Hess. And this black blade would be the proof of it. With this weapon, he would carve his name into the galaxy's heart. Here was the power he had sought. As he watched the weapon cool, Hess looked upon his new identity and his new purpose. His feral grin returned. In that moment, he wanted the whole galaxy to kneel at his feet. One day they would, he decided. Even his fellow Lords of the Sith. That was his destiny. To be greater than any living being, ever.

The black lightsaber was still warm to the touch, but it fit into his hands more intimately than any lover.

One day Darth Dominus would regret leaving his apprentice behind. Looking on the Dark Lord's long list of accomplishments, Dominus would curse himself for not having seen the baptism of Riktor Hess...or, rather, the man who had been Riktor Hess. That name had now run its course. He would be the galaxy's savior or its destroyer; his grand destiny required a name to match it.

He felt a dark whisper in the Force.

And then, as the flame-colored blade ignited into existence, he knew.

"I am Darth Valar."

darthvalar.jpg

"The sun also shines on the wicked." -Seneca

Nurgle had been watching. He moved forward now, his tattered robes gathered about his hunched form. Dominus had left him to officially knight Hess, but it seemed the Sith had done that for himself. He was no longer an apprentice.

"Darth Valar," Nurgle said, revealing that he was nearby, "A fine choice for a name. Master Dominus is at the Kat Nargal Memorial Resort, where the Empire and Republic are negotiating. He left me to ask you this final question, as the completion of your training. What do you want to do now?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

The newly anointed Sith Lord stared down at the beggar's tattered form. For a split second, Darth Valar wanted to strike him down where he stood. But common sense quickly asserted itself- not only would a wanton killing serve no practical purpose, this wasn't even an ordinary beggar. It was Nurgle, the dream-thing. Dominus's android twin. In a way, Dominus himself stood before Valar.

What do you want to do now?

Valar swung the lightsaber through the air, testing its grip. He had to admit, the weapon was a fine piece of work. But he hadn't had an opportunity to truly test it. Life among the Sith would be a life of constant danger. He needed to be ready, and declaring himself a Sith Lord was only the first step. The next step was quite obvious.

"I want to walk among the Sith as an equal. But I'm not up to a fighting standard." He hesitated, eyeing Nurgle up and down. The android seemed so frail...but Valar knew there was a terrible power contained within. One that could easily undo him if he wasn't careful enough. "I need to be tested in battle. Are you up to the task of fighting me?"

Valar steeled himself, ready for anything- even destroying Nurgle, if their contest became lethal. He gripped his lightsaber tightly, waiting for a response.

darthvalar.jpg

• 2 months later...

How long had it been since Darth Valar had seen the outside? It felt like an eternity. Were it not for the black lightsaber now clasped to his belt, Valar might have supposed that he was now waking from a dream. What had happened to him inside his former Master's fortress didn't seem wholly real: Valar had almost died, choking on that cold floor with sickening heat in his face. The darkness had almost devoured him- almost. But Valar's conviction had overpowered the darkness, had conquered it. Deep down in this fortress, Valar had clawed his way to a new destiny. This fortress was his universe.

The first thing he felt upon stepping out of his universe was the cool touch of rain. Water seeped down into his shirt, bringing Valar's attention to the grime covering his body. Caked into his tattered clothes were dried blood and sweat, maybe even a spattering of vomit. Riktor Hess's tattered clothes- these were the symbol of an old life. Valar made no expression as he stripped off his shirt, tossing the red cloth to the ground. Then he looked up into Vjun's murky skies, relishing the coldness of the rain. It wasn't the sky that interested Valar so much as what lay behind it. An entire universe of possibilities was now ripe for the taking. Valar smiled, knowing he could reach out and claim them all. The Force was now his to command; the most dangerous beings in the galaxy were now his comrades. It was all so- interesting.

For a long time, Valar stood silently in the rain, savoring the moment.

Slowly, and not without pain, Valar finally moved. His ship was parked nearby, right where he'd left it. Nothing inside the Wingless Seraph, as a quick scan with the Force confirmed. Now that he was a bona-fide Sith Lord, Valar made a mental note to be more paranoid in the future. After all, treachery was the way of the Sith. He grinned wickedly; treachery wasn't a problem for him. Valar had become a creature of the dark, and there was no sense in not embracing it. The dark was all around him, Valar's willing slave. Satisfied, the Sith Lord reached out, allowing himself to feel the aura of Vjun one last time.

Then he took the Wingless Seraph up above the clouds and left that empty world behind.

darthvalar.jpg

• 9 months later...

Disappearences...

It was an act that Oni was quite known for, even among those he considered brethren. But to Oni, it was simply a lack of need. Whenever he felt that his presence, his existence, was no longer needed, he simply vanished from the known. It was his way of keeping balance and order within the Galaxy he knew. He may have always remained, but his influence simply stopped. At least, until now. Oni felt his his need again. he felt his time to return.

Whether it was the loss of the Alliance and Empire, or the rise of both the Sith and the Jedi Orders, Oni felt the loss of balance. So now, upon the home planet of his former Master, of his friend and brethren, Oni's presence reemerged. Powerful as he was, this being who took on the name "Demon", it still was quite a feat to have remained hidden for so long. Even here, on Vjun, where darkness never held the need to hide. Covered in his cloak, Oni stepped forward upon a hill overlooking the darkened Castle, felt the rain drip upon his face as it dripped from the cloak's hood.

"Whereever you may be my Alcazarin brethren..." Oni spoke, his onyx black coated eyes disolving to reveal the true brown eyes of his human side. "I shall remember thee forever. My time has once again came, and the Galaxy needs one of us. Forgive me, as i follow what i believe to be Rivan's will."

With that, he turned, and disappeared once again into the shadows. Moments later, a manned craft left Vjun's atmosphere. It was not the ShadowFalcon, the known craft of Darth Oni. But the force signature aboard gave the belief he had left. But just before it left the atmosphere, a message within the Force connected with another across the galaxy, sent upon a bond created so long ago. It was to the only remaining Alcazarin the could still be felt, Haphaestus. And with that, Oni's presence upon Vjun ceased to exist once more.

Or so it was to be percieved as such.

Above the planet Vjun, Calmin sat behind the pilot seat of the Supremacy and stared down the planet before him. Through the Force, the call he felt so strongly came from below. And with his eye sight, bore through the Force, Calmin confirmed that there was indeed something strong within the Force urging him below. Carefully reading over the planet's information, a planet which he had never heard off, nor been to before held information about the acid-rain that planet produced. Like most of his random adventures back when he was a simple scout in the galaxy, he would visit planets based upon hearing something about them alone, traveling to discover more about life and why it demanded such power. From here though, he wouldn't find anything of value, as he would have to bring his ship in. From what he could tell, the ship wouldn't be harmed by sitting in the acid-rain, so he brought the ship down through the planet's atmosphere.

As he did, he began to stretch out his presence in the Force as he began to guide the ship towards the strong call within the Force. He wasn't sure why the call still beckoned, as from what he could see within the Force itself is that the planet held no life to it, just the Force. Perhaps I found a nexus point? The thought was ridiculous, but one that Calmin thought he should hang onto anyways. It could have been nothing more than his own quest for power, which Lucifer held him back from. It could be just a hope that he would find something of wild here that would allow for him to advance his own training in the Force. Either way, the Miraluka landed the Supremacy down around some old looking castle. Curious enough, despite not feeling or seeing anyone on the planet, he brought his weapon along with him, just incase. Although, even if there was something that needed to be fought, his IR-5 Blaster Pistol might not be effective against.

Stepping out of his ship, he careful began to walk towards the entrance of the castle, and with each step the call in the Force grew stronger, and the acid-rain stung and burned through his skin. He however did not make a run for the castle entrance, but rather kept his somewhat slow pace towards the door. Upon reaching the door, he slowly pushed it open and began to walk inside.

ayion1.jpg

Just as the boy opened the doors of the mighty Castle, darkness began to stir. It's presence flowed and ebbed like the waves upon the shores of Lehon upon a looming storm, calm and collected at first, but growing stronger and more violent as it came to life. Oni's presence was that storm, and it's effects spoke of it's aftermath. And as soon as the boy was inside, the doors slammed shut and the ancient Castle sprung to life. Light illuminated the darkness, and a being stepped forth from the shadows within. Delved within a bodysuit of alien armor, it spoke, a hint of metallic groan behind it's tone.

"Why have you come to the Castle of Nurgle and disturbed it's slumber?"

Calmin's head made a quick snap around upon the door suddenly shutting right behind him. The darkness that crept in around him as light began to creep into the ancient castle felt somewhat comforting, although it really shouldn't. As his head turned around again to see the figure who addressed him, he felt a strong sense that the call echoed from him, who he was only now beginning to see him within the Force. Still not sure if the being was human or rather a nexus of the Force, he carefully chose his words as he responded.

"I followed after a very strong call through the Force. It lead me here."

ayion1.jpg

"The Force you say?"

The being keeped his face toward the newcomer as he paced around a central table decorating the Castle entrance, the light now illuminating enough to see the young Miraluka before him. He stops midway, his hands still behind his back, as he tilts his head to speak, still echoing of a metallic groan.

"I see... You are of the Sith then? For they are the only known Force Users foolishly brave enough to run toward something stronger than they... rather than away from it."

With that said, he simply took another step toward the young Miraluka.

Calmin made a quick short sound of a fast breath being taken in as the being stepped towards him. He naturally became more aware of how close the being was and how quick it would take him to defend himself against an attack, something he still wasn't used too. His life in the Outer Rim had been much different than what it was with those who lived closer to the Core worlds. Life in the Outer Rim always found usefulness of those around them. The instant killing would wait until you had run your course. Not so much with those who spent a lot of time within the Core, they rarely found use of those they thought under them. Carefully scanning the being, he responded very calmly.

"I am not Sith. I have trained with the Sith, but not yet among their ranks. I came because of the call of power, and I thought I could find a way to tap into it's essence."

Calmin didn't bother to tell him his entire life story, and he was sure he didn't want to hear it. Few Force users did like hearing that one naturally infused with the Force hate it. And even now, he was certain that the being before him was not fully Sith either. Whatever it was, it commanded a great deal of the Force, a trait he had not yet seen within the Sith.

ayion1.jpg

"I see.." The being finally spoke, stopping his march toward the young Miraluka, and turning toward another room off the main hall. As we walked off, motioning the young boy follow, he spoke again. "Tell me, this power that you seek... Are you willing to do whatever it takes to gain it? Or it simply the knowledge of it that you truly seek?"

The room he led the Miraluka into was vast, ancient technology lining it walls and in the center a vast navigation system many had seek in libraries such as the Jedi Archives. Something most had not seen among the darker users of the Force, and recently placed by the looks of it. Stopping in front of the Navigation computer, the being turned back to the boy.

"It is said that the Sith believe power is gather through strength, this much you should know. And the Jedi believe that power is attained through knowledge. Tell me. Which do you believe is true?"

Calmin was slow following, but not out of fear. Carefully considering the words present to him, as they were not as easy to respond to as one less might have thought. As he searched for the right words he personally felt, he spoke with a sure confidence.

"There is merit in both, for if one was greater than the other, you would see it more on display. I wish to gain this power, but I also wish to understand it."

Cryptic words, but words that he knew held truth. For he had seen both on display in pure glory, yet he had also seen both fall before the other multiple times, proving one is not greater than the other.

ayion1.jpg

The being simply nodded at the Miraluka's answer, it's memories reminding him another who spoke very similar words. Turning, e drew up a planet upon the navigation computer, one very well known, Dagobah's marshes and swamps as dangerous as legends foretold. But before he would give the boy his test, he turned to inquire one more question.

"Tell me, young one, of your meaning of loyalty..." He spoke, his metallic groan growing soft as he turned only his head toward the Miraluka. "Would you say loyalty is a character's strength, or a humble flaw? Would you sacrifice yourself or the power you forge for someone else? Or would you let another die to save yourself and gain even more power?"

The question was one not found among the Sith. But still, this being found himself curious as to the boy's answer.

Calmin was instantly confused by the question. He never thought of loyalties that way, nor did he think that they could bring you down, or that they could provide power to you. The young Miraluka changed his body stance to one more clear confusion.

"Strange question to ask. I've never actually thought upon loyalties that way. If your are viewing them through that looking glass, you would have to decided within the moment, as no two loyalties are the same. Some may carry with them great weight to have them alive, but that would clearly mean that there are some that are not worth it."

Calmin kept a calm and straight face, despite being heavily confused by the question. He also understood that his words were very cryptic, and provided no real answer to the question. But that was a question that could only be answered through knowing all of the variables, and he wouldn't commit to such a choice unless he could understand fully the weight of his choice.

ayion1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

((Sorry for the prolonged absence. My Grandmother passed away on the 9th, and it's been tough to get back into my normal routine. Please forgive me. Hopefully, your still around.))

"You misunderstand..." The being spoke. "I merely wish to know your view on loyalties as a whole. Do you view loyalty to another as a weakness? Or as a strength?"

"For instance... My Master believed that loyalty provided strength through numbers. That through others and the knowledge they shared among one another, the path to power was limitless and infinite. Do you agree?"

The being's gaze did not leave the Miraluka's still, even as the map of Dagobah found the location of this pupil's test, a echoing beep sounding off in a repetitive action.

"Or do you agree with most of my Master's brethren who believe that true power lies in solitary, for the one who can prove themselves to possess the strength to claim it alone and for themselves only?"

((It's no problem.))

Calmin maintained his posture as the question was reposed to him. It seemed strange that he should view a loyalty as either a weakness or a strength, as it all depended upon the one whom you claimed loyalty to. Carefully, he thought over his own thoughts before he echoed out his thoughts.

"Your Master... holds some truth. I strongly believe that there are some who can become loyal to you, and such loyalties are indeed strength. However, with such a statement also means and requires that there are some that can become a weakness to you if you claim them. So my answer doesn't change and I instead place emphasis on the very fact that I do believe that the ones that I do claim as loyalties are indeed strength."

Whether or not such an answer would be accepted has to be determined, but it was one that Calmin gave. He truly believed that some of his loyalties he collected over the years would end up helping him and providing a source of strength when he needed such loyalties. But he also is careful in whom he places such loyalties upon.

ayion1.jpg

"Reasonable answer..." Spoke the being as he turned back toward the computer. "But by strengthening your weaknesses, you only become stronger. Same with self training."

Reaching into a nearby datapad station, the being pulled forth an unused datapad and quickly began downloading information into it. It would house a hologram of Dagobah and it's known sectors, coordinates of the boy's destination, and that of a rendezvous location as well. What these are for, the boy would not know until he arrived. Once uploaded, the being disconnected it and turned to hand it to the young Miraluka.

"My Master will meet you on Dagobah..." stated the being, placing his own emphasis on the following if in his next choice of words. "If you survive his test. In order to become his pupil, you must survive your trek through the swamps of the dark planet... Do not take this lightly, for few have survived. Go, and may you meet his challenge."

With that, the being exited the room and seemingly disappeared into the shadows he had appeared from. Within moments, the castle fell into slumber and the front doors once again opened.

((Basically, go to Dagobah and face the opposition i'll post. Shouldn't be more than 3-5 posts needed once we begin.))

Had Calmin had eyes to be seen, he might have made a face that seemed to reflect amusement at the very conversation just had. But since his answer must have brought up some sort of apathetic approach within this beings mind, the Miraluka very well could have been handed a task that would end with his own death. Taking the datapad, he turned around and began to make his own way for his ship, The Supremacy, where he then made quick travel to his next destination.

ayion1.jpg

No sooner had the young Miraluka left the atmosphere of Vjun, Oni's infamous ShadowFalcon came to life. Rising from out of the Forests, it rose and beckoned it's Master's call, soon flying out of Vjun's atmosphere it's self. And just seconds before it entered hyperspace, barely missing a frozen spacemonkey, a familiar sound resembling Rap echoed from it's sub-woofer. Oni was just too cool for school.

• 4 years later...

Tros piloted his ship towards the surface of the planet, every so often his viewport would glisten as the acid rain would strike the hull of the Orar. Behind his buy’ce he scanned the surface of the planet to see where these rumored Disciples of Ragnos were rumored to be hiding out. They would be his cash in on the Force User bounty that Black Sun was now claiming to have put out, although almost every beroya knew the truth. But if they were willing to pay the waadas to collect, he would do the job. As his ship landed near an old ruined looking temple, Tros disembarked with his weapons ready to go. Now, it was all about the oya’karir.

Tros was careful not to exhaust himself over the trek into the ruined temple, as he understood that with cults like these, traps set could be beyond deadly for anyone that was complete unaware of their surroundings or trained to deal with such cults. Although almost always it seemed like those that did wander into sites like these were trained and not just simple novices. I guess that’s why such plot bunnies exist. And so the beroya kept moving with his eyes open and always trying to pick up something that could be hidden that his buy’ce would spot.

As the beroya walked further into the ruins, checking each and every step and being watchful for these rumored cultist. There was some slight movement on the HUD of his buy’ce after about a good click, maybe two into the ruins. It was dense, and not enough to actually tell if what he was seeing was lifeforms, or just an old cleaning droid still active after a few hundred years. Either way, he at least had a heading now to move towards. The last thing he would want was for some odd droids only to remain, and have him waste fuel on a trip when he was becoming a bit more desperate for the credits. His accounts were low after trying to track down the clues left behind from his buir and the side tracking of a potential vod. He was entering a dangerous low for credits that he had not reached in a long time. If this hunt ended up being a waste, he would need to place a few bets at the Outer Haven or sell his ship. Both options he was unwilling to do at the moment.

As he approached a break in the crawl space he was in, he could now pick up on two humanoids talking to each other. Their actual conversation was still to far away to pick up, but Tros could now see their outline body forms. Deciding that a high ground approach would work best against fairly untrained Force Users, the Mando pulled out his wrist launcher and made sure one of it's dart pellets was the one that paralyzed, as he would need it for a quick hit. Once he was sure it was there, he set himself up in a sniper position with his A280 blaster riffle ready to make a good strike. Taking a slow aim, he pulled the trigger.

What happened in the next three minutes was a bit of a blur and an adrenaline rush for Tros, as the first blast struck the back of one of the disciples. He was caught completely off guard as the blast nailed him directly, splattering blood and brain matter into the air like a balloon filled with applesauce. It was a surprise to the beroya as well, as he was unaware that taking a shot like that would be so easy. He didn't mean to kill them, as he wanted the bounty claimed to be alive-not dead. This forced a change of tactics as he slung the A280 behind his back with his jetpack and blasted down, racing as quickly as he could to the other disciple so he could at least bring one in alive. Pulling out his DL-44 heavy blaster pistol and preparing his pellet, he maneuvered it as took a few shots at the now aware disciple. Because he was aware, the shots were easily avoided and dodged, forcing Tros to attempt to pin him along the northeast wall of the castle. Making a few shots here and there, he allowed for the blasted to force the man to take steps in backwards patterned towards the wall.

Although he must have gotten too close, as he felt himself being pulled at a quicker rate towards the man. It would be suicide to use his blaster that close, as he would be disarmed or have a blaster bolt redirected back into him, so he turned his body in the pull and allowed for a spare of his flamethrower to cover the entry area. The tactic worked, and the man rolled to his side and stopped pulling Tros. Taking a sole opportunity he didn't think he would get again, he fired his pellet into the mans back during his roll. He did not see the results of the shot, as he had to roll his body again to keep himself from slamming head first into the wall and becoming the prey. With a loud CLANK, he thudded against the wall and moved as fast as he could to stand up. Looking around for a quick second told him that his shot was successful, and the disciple was on the ground paralyzed. He was fast to disarm the man, whom also had a curious item or two upon himself. They looked like artifacts of some kind. Deciding that they could also be worth some credits, he tucked them away.

Tros then worked hard to get the paralyzed man and the exploded head disciple tied up together. Upon doing so, he raced them both back to his ship. He secured the paralyzed disciple in a shock collar with chains holding his feet and hands tot he floor of his cabin. The other was put in the cargo hold without his head. Tros then lifted off and headed for the drop zone that Black Sun had setup for their intake of these Force Users. As his ship was leaving the atmosphere, Tros took a moment to observe the two items he had taken from the Disciples of Ragnos. One was a triangle shape item that fit into his palm. The other was a rod of some sort. As he used his buy'ce to scan the items and found no reference, he decided that he could put them on the black market as ancient Jedi artifacts and pawn some poor sap out of credits. Almost as soon as he tucked them away on his ship, the Orar was ready to blast into hyperspace.

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png