Vjun

BLCKCLONE

Ki gave a nod of her head, she was feeling a little bit hungry. As they walked across the courtyard, Ki was rather amazed that the storm parted, allowing them to cross without getting wet. The young woman was partially grateful when Nurgle slowed his pace, the child within her very active at the moment. She paused briefly before they entered the building again, taking a number of breaths and rubbing her hand across her abdomen to try and soothe the restless child.

She was wondering what she was going to do when her son was born. Ki felt that she would have to find someone to care for him for her, preferably in secret somewhere... maybe back on Hapes or maybe somewhere else. She wasn't sure yet. Firstly she would have to find someone to care for her child.

Ki followed Nurgle through to the dining hall, her eyes going to the other occupant as she was seated by the droid. When the meal was brought in, she ate what was in front of her, finding her appetite increasing. She remained silent, concentrating on the food.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Julio didn't know that Nurgle and Ki had entered the room until Nurgle had given the command for food. He was too weary from everything the past few days. His other four senses weren't as acute as he had been used to as his mind was still working to comprehend his new vision. As Nurgle's voice pierced the silence of the room, Julio snapped around to meet his host.

The man issuing the commands was taller than Julio by a couple of inches, but gave the usual aristocratic, dominant air that normally accompanied the owners of castles. The woman was about Julio's age and a couple of inches shorter than him with brown hair. She was also very pregnant.

Is the child his? Are they married? Likely. They came in together, and I can't really figure out why she would be here if she wasn't married to him. The whole planet just seems off. Though it seems unfair to pose these assumptions until I learn more about this place and these two.

"My name is Julio Furion. And there isn't much to tell really. Born on Coruscant, raised on Kashyyyk. Left about a year ago. Came back, got picked up by a tangible shadow and brought here."

Satisfied with his answer, he began with his meal. It had been so long since he had a satisfying meal, he had to remind himself to eat slowly and not too much. He took a bit of the meat and felt it melt in his mouth. He looked up from his plate to glance at his host, his gold eyes bright at Nurgle's angle.

"If you want the whole version, I'd be glad to give it. I just don't want to bore you with my meager history."

Julio continued to eat, glad for the hot meal. In truth, he was glad to have someone to talk to. He hadn't really had a meaningful conversation since he left Nar Shaddaa.

The bittersweet embrace of malaise harassed his focus as the man walked past him. An untold realization misled him from his true intention and his entire mindset crashed and shattered beneath him, it was inexplicable but there he stood as living proof. It was but a moment before he was prepared to sacrifice his life and future for a man he once called friend in cold blood where then that same man whisked back and forth with meek possessions of trade. He couldn't believe this himself, there was no sense in how it all hammered out in the end; in substance, each side shamelessly cowered to their own little holes and he was left to pick up the pieces.

A smooth but wet element oozed out of the corner of his mouth, his beautiful and unmarked features went lax in an instant as he then dared to touch the substance that had grew unfamiliar to him. It was a brilliant red; the taste of blood teased his buds and his nostrils flared all the same. Perhaps that man did have a scrap of potential, and perhaps his former acquaintance did as well but it seemed that alas, fate had destined him to be divided from all friends and foe alike. This man was forsaken.

Exodus turned to witness the impoverished castle for what he thought would be the last time. Déjà vu blessed him with an opportune moment to gaze back into the past and realize that all of his life he had been the one to follow, the one who could lead but instead chose to honor those above him and sustain their trails and tribulations on his shoulders alone. He could place his trust in no one, he could believe in himself alone, he could be a follower no more. It was at even this point that he realized he must uphold the tradition of the Assassins for what it in fact was and leave room for no pity, even those within the brotherhood would succumb to wickedness of the night. As he stands under the moonlight with the weight of the universe beckoning him to become something more; it is here and now that his final fruition begins.

• The third sect of the triune would arise at last”¦

P3UXctm.gif

Nurgle watched the others eat. He had consumed very little himself. Nurgle was too distracted to realize the depth of his own hunger. This would be his last meal on Vjun. The place had been compromised by the betrayal of Zeke. Nurgle's droids were already packing up his few possessions onto a transport.

But there is still work to be done before I go.

Nurgle listened and watched as the stranger briefly introduce himself. It was very odd to find a human raised on the wookiee planet. But that was not the sort of information Nurgle was really trying to get to.

"My name is simply Nurgle, Mr. Furion. This is my . . . associate Ki Vastor. I too was raised among creatures who were not my own kind on the planet Falleen. So it seems we have something in common."

Nurgle took his breathing mask off long enough to take a few bites of the cold bread. The silence was very uncomfortable, especially in the poorly lit castle dining hall. There was tension in the black air. The only light rose from a few common candles. Power was expensive, and only Nurgle's laboratories were modern. Most of the light that illuminated their faces arose from a hole in the ceiling corner by the rare sight of one of Vjun's moons. It was unusual for the light to pierce the cloud cover. Through the hole, a renewed patter of light rain began.

"Tell me Mr. Furion, why you picked my home among all the others that dot this countryside? Was it accidental, or were you told of this place?"

Nurgle did not even pause long enough for him to answer. The Sith Master rose from his seat.

"There's no use in continuing this game. I know that you were drawn here, and you know this place is not what it seems. You can sense the darkness, you are not blind to the Force."

Nurgle's fist clenched before him, slightly cutting the airway of Julio. It was enough to be painful, but not enough to suffocate. Yet.

"The question is were drawn here to spy on me or are you truly unaware you stumbled on the home of a Sith Master? If you lie, your death will not be quick."

Nurgle had to be certain. He no longer trusted certain members of his own Order, but if Julio proved to be what he said he was, Nurgle would not harm him. He may even help him. Some Sith were cruel for cruelty's sake, and Nurgle was not one of them. There was a difference between being ruthless and having a bloodlust. Nevertheless, if Julio was a spy from the enemy, Nurgle would do what was necessary.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Julio kept calm at Nurgle's threat and held his anger in when he questioned the truth of his statements without even knowing him. He could feel himself starting to have trouble breathing, a pain started from the top of his adam's apple to below his collar bones.

Poison? No, he would have just killed me if he wanted me dead. Is it just from fear of this man? No, not fear. I've killed too many...things to fear a man. Too near death before. Fear has almost ran out. Why am I breathing heavy?

"I don't know what kind of men you are used to dealing with, but if you call me a liar again, you will be the one with a slow death...sir." Putting an emphasis on the "sir". He had to make a point that he would not be intimidated or Nurgle would get it in his head that he could run all over him. Julio tilted his head to try to clear whatever obstruction was taking his breath, then re centered it, the pain still fresh in his mind.

Use it. Use it as you always have. Don't let it consume you, but bend it to your will.

Now sure that Nurgle was somehow the cause of his pain, he stood up from his chair and look straight at Nurgle, making no attempt to avert his new eyes. He could feel himself getting angry but held it back, pushing it aside to draw upon when he needed it later. Repression was one of Julio's more well known tools.

"And I was not called here by the force. I was brought here. Again by an intangible shadow. I don't know how else to explain him. I believe his crew called him...Exodus, or something similar. He told me that if I survived the craze of this place I would have the eyes that an enemy took from me. Two of his men drug me to the basement of this castle and some really disturbed doctor replaced my eyes." He paused to let everything settle in, continuing at the same pace Nurgle had established when this 'quid pro quo' started.

"I found my way back to the ship but he wasn't there, and I wasn't going to press myself aboard, knowing the crew were just as likely to kill me than anything else. A spy? Sir, I mean no disrespect, but if you are a Sith as you say you are, wouldn't you already know?'

Venting to his fullest, Julio let his anger abide, but continued to stare directly at his host.

Ki concentrated on her meal, though soon the tension became too much to ignore. She leaned back in her chair, one hand resting on her unborn child, the other holding a piece of bread she was still eating as she observed the two men. It seemed the darker the energies swirled around the room, the calmer her child became.

She was aware of another dark presence still lingering though wasn't aware of who it was, never having met whoever it was. The name that Julio mentioned wasn't familiar to her either. His past sounded interesting... so was the references to this tangible shadow... hmm... I wonder if he means one who blends into the shadows as Phillep taught me how to do? I'd love to learn more about that... to learn how to perfect it more. To just think of how handy that skill would be when I take up some assassin jobs again... I wonder if Black Sun would still have me on their payroll...

She'd heard enough references regarding Nurgle and his laboratories to know that she wanted to learn more about how to use the darkside when she made her poisons and 'played with' her chemicals. It had been some time since she had made her poisons... she had planned to lure Gren in further then use her poisons when the right time had come along. That 'game of cat and mouse' had been cut far short when Gren had fallen to the wild creatures that were beyond the castle. That reminded her of something... Stretching out her senses, she touched the mind of the black-winged equine, wanting his armor and weapons brought to her ship. One way or another, the force sensitive beast would make it so... Her attention was brought back to those at the table, the connection broken for the moment with the mare.

"If one is a good enough spy, one can blend in so perfectly that not even a trained Sith would be aware of their true purpose"

She knew that too well... only in her case, her profession was that of an assassin instead of a spy.

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

The fact that Julio had been brought here by Exodus so surprised Nurgle he released his grip on the young Force-user.

"No, I would not know. A Sith is not a god Mr. Furion. They can be fooled by tricks of the Force. Exodus was my servant once. He apparently performed experiments on you in this very castle without my knowledge, so a spy could pass through without my knowledge either."

Nurgle rubbed his chest and replaced his breathing mask. Nurgle stood as the droids began to clear the table. One whispered something into his ear.

"It is time to depart. You must make a choice Mr. Furion. Await Exodus on Vjun, or serve me in a new, secret location. This castle will be obliterated, to ensure the knowledge I collected here is lost forever."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Julio weighed his options.

I can return to the ship, run by a crew bound to remove my flesh from the rest of me, or I can stay here, with a man who just accused me of being a spy and has given me no option but to serve him. Great. No pressure.

"Hmm...serve you? That sounds interesting and all, but this man...Exodus, brought me here and gave me back my eyes. I owe him something for that at least. Sir, I thank you for the food and your hospitality, but I feel I cannot follow you. Perhaps one day I will be of some assistance, but until Exodus grants me the power he promised, I must decline."

Julio promptly left the dining hall, leaving no room for negotiation. His mind was set before Nurgle had given him the ultimatum. He couldn't be around a man that paranoid. Eventually his fears would reflect upon his own friends, weather they merit it or not, and he didn't want to be in that path. Leaving the castle grounds, he retraced his steps back to the ship. It was still where he had last seen it. Untouched, unmoved. He stood outside the ship, ten meters away. He shouted toward the ship, hoping someone inside was bound to hear him.

"Where is Master Exodus?"

The plethoric luminescence of the moon backslid onto terrain and obscured the true location of the Sith Master. Its winds soared from above and blew the mantled mass of a dark cloak in the distance. It was hard to differentiate as the rain showered downwards in soft recesses while a desperate cloud of miasma rolled into the scene. For a deep and drawn out minute there was no response to the audacious question, just the howls and sorrows of this world to fill the void

”¦And then a familiar chill returned.

The Lord of Transcendence in the flesh had exteriorized from the haze. At last, Julio would cast his fortune apperception onto a man who was hated and revered in a twisted brotherhood. It was without a doubt that the wildfire of emerald brilliance in those war torn irises would stain the mind of this premature sentient forever after. He would forever recall the pane of a perfect complexion complimented only by the lustful mane of dark hair that flourished from his head and through his hood. A deceitful pair of peach lips spread and smiled as it had now become apparent to Exodus that this man was beyond doubt, worthy of the darkness.

”œI am whom they call, Exodus.”

P3UXctm.gif

Seeing Exodus again brought back the fear the man originally instilled in him on Kashyyyk. He thought he had shed that fear after all he had been exposed to in such a short period of time, but at the sight of the man, Julio's heart began to race, the baser instincts telling him to flee.

"Love? Friends? Happiness? I don't know these earthly pleasures! I've spent my life killing all that threaten my tribe. Humanity? I've seen what it is to be human! No. There is something out there for me, and I need to find it. You are the only way."

He felt stupid standing in the rain shouting at a ship, but it felt good to express himself openly, even if no one was listening. He boarded the ship, not stopping to ask questions about destination or purpose. None of that really mattered to Julio anymore. All he wanted was this man's knowledge, whatever it was. He retraced his steps to the room he previously held and thumbed the door open, taking the familiar seat on the floor.

Nurgle knew that Julio would be in capable hands. Nurgle would never refuse one who sought to join him, but it would be an inconvenience to train an apprentice from scratch. Nurgle ordered the droids to complete the loading of his ship before he spoke to Ki.

"We depart for a new planet Ki Vastor. Are you ready to give birth and complete your training?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Having watched the interaction between Nurgle and Julio, seeing the latter walk away towards the other dark presence she had felt, Ki turned her attention back towards Nurgle. Her hand moved in soothing motions over her abdomen...

"More than ready Mi'Lord. He's become very restless. Are we traveling together or seperately?"

Ki had a nursery set up in her ship for when she required it, she would also have to find a nanny to take care of her child once she'd had him. She felt the best option for her would be to send the child to a safe location for his upbringing, visiting him occasionally of course, though she would need to know he was safe.

If she traveled with Nurgle, she would have her own ship follow, unless they traveled in hers... she would go along with whatever.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Nurgle had already ordered his transport ships to Almas. Nurgle's ships had taken many hyperspace jumps to disguise their location. His small fighter would only carry one. So he thought it best to take Ki's ship. And he did not wish to leave her alone. Nurgle hadn't said anything, but since he was mortal now, there was much he did not know about the nature of her pregnancy. Until she gave birth, he didn't feel it a good idea to separate himself from her.

"If you would not mind, I would prefer we take yours. Pilot us into orbit and then stop for a moment."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Ki gave a nod of her head, the two heading to her ship not long afterwards. As she neared the ship, she gave a whistle for the mare and her foal to return, settling them into the hold when they had. Making her way slowly into the cockpit, the young woman slipped into the pilots chair, warming up the boards and running through the preflight checks.

Once that was done, the ship lifted off, rising up to point skywards and leaving the atmosphere. Ki turned towards Nurgle as she brought the ship into an orbit above the planet.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Nurgle looked down at the planet below him. This would be his last visit to Vjun. Upon his order, the few droids he'd left behind activated the explosives they'd set beneath Grimoire Castle. In moments, the explosion rocked Vjun. A large crater was all that was left of Nurgle's presence here. The planet itself seemed to shudder as its last link with the Sith Master was broken. Nurgle gave the order, and they were both soon in hyperspace.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

• 4 weeks later...

The Darkest Knight burst out of hyperspace above Vjun. A dark aura seemed to radiate from the planet, even from the space around the dark planet. Silas had done some research and found that there was supposedly some really strong sith on the planet. Silas had found one place that might fit the description that he needed.

Silas landed his ship in a fairly large crater on the planet. He got out of his ship and began walking around. He wasn't exactly sure what exactly he was looking for, but he was sure that when he found it he would know.

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

A large metal humanoid droid approached Silas. The creature looked as if its creator had not bothered to finish building it. It had no facial features at all. Yet it still spoke to the young man,

"Have you come to seek the Master of the Grand Castle Grimoire?"

The droid opened its hands, gesturing to the crater that surrounded them. The creature seemed to be oblivious to the fact that the castle was completely obliterated.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

The droid did not respond right away. Instead it began to walk, motioning for Silas to follow. The droid left the crater that was once Grimoire Castle, and moved into the dark forest behind it. The trees here dripped with dark side energy from the planet's core. The droid stopped in the middle of the path they were walking on.

"Before I can take you to my Master, you must tell me why you wish to see him."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Silas stared hard at the droid.

"I began training in the dark side of the Force under an unnamed master. He apparently gave up on me, and I decided that I wanted to continue my training and become a true Sith Master. I have heard that the sith Master Nurgle is a master among masters. I hope that he can help me."

The droid nodded.

"My Master will train you. If you perform a task for him. There is a stand of trees at the end of this path. Walk to it. Underneath the Black Tree in the center, you will find a lock box with a vial in it. Completely destroy the vial, and I will take you to Master Nurgle."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Silas nodded. It seemed easy enough. How tough could it be to find some little vial and destroy it? He pulled out his blaster and began his trek to the end of the path. He was a little over confident, but he knew this would be an easy task. He checked the safety on his blaster just before he entered the stand of trees.

He noticed the black tree in the center. He walked towards and slowly approached it. He stopped momentarily when he thought he saw it move, but he thought it must have just been a trick of the light, or lack there of. He walked towards the base of the tree and grabbed it, checking the roots, that's when all hell broke loose...

((Your turn, then i'll get to the action.))

The roots grabbed back. Silas was gripped around the arm, and thrown into the trunk of the tree. The tree shook with anger. It rose up out of the ground, the earth quaking at the movement. It brought one of its huge roots toward Silas's stunned body, attempting to crush the young warrior to death.

The faceless droid stood away from the battle. Without visible eyes it was impossible to tell whether it was watching, but certainly it was waiting. Waiting to see whether Silas had what it took to join Nurgle. An apprentice of Nurgle needed to show something more.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Silas was stunned with shock when the tree he was supposed to be destroying began attacked him. He felt one of the roots strike him and he flew backwards. He finally began recovering and opened his eyes to the sight of tree roots flashing towards him. He quickly brought his blaster up and fired off two quick shots, one of which connected.

The tree root recoiled, giving Silas enough time to move away and gather his thoughts. He quickly brought up his blaster, aimed the sight towards the demonic tree, and began firing at the different roots that flew at him. It seemed that every time he destroyed one root, another appeared in its place. One root dogded his barrage and made it through to Silas' body, striking him hard, causing him to fly backwards. He struggled on the ground to his elbows and spotted the tree root flying towards him at amazing speeds.

((If you want a longer post, just PM me and I'll make it longer and better...this was just a short post, I didn't want to do too much...))

(No, no, this is fine. Kill it in your next post and then destroy the vial buried underneath)

An eerie moan emanated from the tree as it was shot with Silas' blaster. The monster had been constructed by Nurgle to guard his secrets. At full power, it would have been unstoppable. But Nurgle had removed some of the tree's strength to make it vulnerable. Now that his experiment was going forward on Almas, the thing the tree was guarding needed to be destroyed. Still, even at half power the monster was formidable.

It rose up out of the ground now. Roots snapped as the artificially created creature began to move. It covered ground much faster than Silas' could retreat. The giant black tree leaped into the air, to crush Silas and finish the Sith hopeful off.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Silas was astonished when the tree he thought was staionary picked up its roots and began to move towards him. He thought quickly and decided upon his best course of action. He pulled a detpack from his belt and ran towards the tree. He slapped the explosive onto the evil tree and ran towards where it was previously planted. He spotted the glittering lock box containing vial and scooped it up, then began to run.

He could feel the tree behind him. He had had some minimal force training and he could feel the evil energy moving towards him. When he felt he was far enough away and had enough of a head start he triggered the explosive attached to the tree. He felt the heat rush towards his back and knock him onto his stomach. A slight smile crept onto his face, he had completed his first task.

He set the lock box down on the ground and stared at it. He opened it, taking out the vial within. His back was towards the droid that he was sure would be watching him, and he knew that it couldn't see anything but his form from its vantage point. He made a split second descion and he opened the small vial. He poured its contents into a small container about the same size as the vial that he kept in his pack. After all, this was the way of the sith wasn't it? Deception? He had done some studying on Silence and he knew that this could come in handy.

He pulled out a second detpack and stuck it in the lockbox, then closed the lid. He began walking towards the droid, roughly 50 meters away, the small vial tucked safely in his pocket. He finally finished his trek and stopped at the droid.

"I have completed the task. The lockbox and the vial are destroyed. Now where is your master? I have my own ship, just send ahead to let him know I'm coming."

The faceless droid seemed to be looking straight through Silas.

"It's not that easy. The location of Lord Nurgle needs to be hidden, even from those he would call apprentice. If you wish to go, you must agree to be sedated, and go in a different ship. Your ship will be kept safe."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Silas nodded to the droid.

"Give me a standard half hour to prepare my things and I will agree to be sedated. Don't worry about my ship, my droid will take it into deep space a reappear upon my call to it."

Silas began to walk away and made his way through the old palace grounds to his ship. He entered the Firespray and spotted his R2 droid, Crux. He closed the ramp and quickly had the droid scan the ship for listening devices, which Silas had had the droid modified for. The scan came up clean and he began talking to the droid, pulling out the vial, not sure what he had in his possession, though if someone as powerful as Nurgle had wanted it destroyed, it must be very powerful.

"I need you to keep this vial very safe. it might contain something that can be useful to us in the future. Go to the Galactic Gunshop and have them install a cortosis vault in the ship, then install a tracking device in it, that way even if the ship is destroyed, I can track the vial. After this is accomplished scan the surface of the ship for tracking devices, then go into deep space, making sure you are not followed and await my signal to return to me. Good bye, Crux."

Silas sent the droid off to begin its tasks while he finished packing his bag. He packed some more clothes, the rest of his weapons, and a few more personal affects. After he finished he made his way out of the ship, closed the hatch, then watched as his ship made its way into the atmosphere, then disappeared into hyperspace.

When he was satisfied that it was finished, he made his way back to the droid.

"I'm ready. Sedate me and lets get moving."

The droid injected the young warrior's arm. When Silas was fully sedated, the powerful droid carried him to a small transport ship. There was nothing left for one of Nurgle's Guardian's here. He would return home now that the vial was destroyed. The ship made several jumps and disguised its destination before heading for Nurgle

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

• 2 months later...

Awaken

A voice. Loud yet soundless woke the man from his disturbed slumber. Opening his eyes he stared at the dark expanse of the cavern roof. Far above him. Lying on a bunk of some sort, surrounded by machinery the young had no idea where he was... What was worse... Even less of an idea who he was. Several tubes rising away from his right arm. Lying useless at his side.

It had been like this... For what felt like months. Him sleeping on the table. Being woken by the voice. Next the machines would buzz and whir into action. First they would take a reading of his life signs, then they would fiddle around with his left arm. What was left of it anyway. Whoever he was his left arm had been taken off from the shoulder joint down.

He had no legs either. Only stumps. Moving to look at the remains of his legs the young man grimaced as pain lanced up from his core. A mechanical arm swooped in-

Flash

A club swung towards his head, to be deflected off the blade of a short blade. A second blade came into view. Lancing forward and stabbing into the belly of the creature attacking him. It howled in pain as the weapon twisted then rushed upward. Mortally wounding the creature as it left a trail of entrails and blood open to the outside in its wake.

Wakishazi.. It was called a wakishazi. It had a twin brother. Another club lanced in This one was blocked as well. But the third wasn't. It hit the dark armour protecting the left arm. Shattering the bone underneath. Going to his knees the young man pulled out a small knife. The last of its kind. Thumbing a hidden trigger he hurled it.

Flash

And pushed his upper body back onto the bunk. Fastening it down with straps of some unknown material. Another arm appeared a needle in its grip. The man knew that one. It contained a poison that would send him back to sleep. It always happened when he struggled.

"Stop!"

He croaked. Remembering speech. Something different. His voice harsh and grating even to his own ears. He began moving attempting to turn. To escape. To do anything but get sedated again. It wouldn't help... It never did. But any action was better then none. In desperation he began babbling. Not sure whether the machines would respond.

"One was light. One was dark. Light for saving, dark for destroying. They belonged to him... He died holding them. Though he died without legs or a left arm!"

The man had no idea what he was saying... He was just talking... It didn't help. The machine plunged its needle into him. And everything disappeared in a swirl of colour and pain.

He awoke again. Some time later. The machines nearby. But different. Further away. The straps gone. The machines lifeless. Looking at his arm he got a shock. A limb was their. Perfect in ever fashion. Only a scar where it connected to his shoulder showered where nothing had been. Leaning up he looked at his legs. Same same. Looking around wildly his breath harder he caught sight of a chair...An occupied chair. A creature of a shade of green he had seen only once before yet he didn't remember where or what or who was sitting in it.

"Awake are you Young warrior? Good. Slept long you have. Waited I did. For what. Knows only the force. Told me it did. To fix your limbs. Awaken you it bids me. For to die here. You are not to do. Young warrior. Know who you are?"

The man shifted uncomfortably. This was more then he could handle. He had only the experiences of his time with the machines to speak of and here this creature was saying things he scarcely understood.

"No"

The creature nodded sagely. As if that made sense to it. As if he'd said volumes with that one word.

"Good. A fool was the man you were. Guided by arrogance in his abilities he was. Skilled no doubt. But only to death leads such a mindset. With the force you must be. A Guardian of the light. A Warrior of the dark. A shadow in the grey. Choice is all have you.... For the moment."

The creature nodded. As if it had decided. Tapping on a button on its chair the chair neatly rose up. Hovering in the air.

"Come young one. Stand. Rehabilitation... Begins now."

sigyh.jpg