Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

Zalis smiled as he watch Kaldena walk away from them with the needed paperwork. He took the time to memorize her every curve that was apart of her form. Turning around towards his newly acquired crew, whom Edoo was now missing. Deciding not to say anything on it until he returns, he spoke directly to Jervous.

"I want her. I mean, I really want her."

Almost right after saying it, Edoo appeared around the corner. Zalis gave him a frown at the sudden disappearance, but wouldn't say anything about, for pure fear of his own life being hurt in some sort of fight. Walking a bit closer to the docks, he could see his baby resting where he left her. Turning around, he pointed his hand at the Serendipity and spoke with a hint of amusement to his crew.

"Now my friends, we leave and take our ride to fulfill our job. We're off to Kessel."

Zalis2.png

"Where did the red woman go?"

I asked emerging from the shadows, not ignoring what the captain said but concerned that his opportunity slipped through his fingers. I was also concerned I wouldn't get the loot, I scrounged from the trando's kill and the two bounties. I looked intently and then made eye contact with the captain, his black eyes where filled with inquiry and suspicion.

I couldn't help it most the gear I wouldn't need or want and wouldn't fetch any sorta price here. I spoke to the captain, "Do you like rum?"

Almost immediately the gunman went silent and spun around, "Is a nerf herder scruffy?" the rhetorical question needed no explanation.

The two intrigued at my proposition I went on to explain about the bounties I had stored away and the loot, I told them the rum the could have but the rest is my property. I didn't tell them where it was or how far away it was, but said that I need to speak with the 'red woman' one last time to inform me about something.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Listen to Yoda, any more, you should not.

the gunman was hardly standing when I caught a wiff of a familiar intoxicating scent. I spared no time and darted after it, it was dissipating fast and soon I would lose the direction if I didn't hurry. I went on all four to give me a maximum boost of speed and gave chase.

rounding corners the light from neon club signs became like flashes, I couldn't tell if the two back at the pit club followed. I hoped I made myself clear before I left and I would give them the rum as I promised for the gunman sake since cleaned a few thugs off will well placed shots.

I round a corner into an alley and found her slender femine figuire struting down the way in revealed clothing. I drew near and went up right, hardly panting I spoke, "Red woman." she turned her head, "would your employer have anything else that might be more suitable for the likes of me?"

eddomarrcopy.jpg

((Two things, please don't post my actions. 1) and 2) be careful with those double posts or the mods will be on you like peanut butter on bread. (the three day ones were fine, but one right after another is a little needless)))

Kaldena had made it a few scores away toward her boss' hideout before a familiar smell came wafting through the moistened air behind her. Finding no real reason to flee, because the smell was nothing to worry about, her hand found purchase on the alleyway wall and she leaned leaned against it slightly, turning her figure around to look eye to eye with the large feline.

His figure was outlined by the minimal light that played around the opening to the alley and she could see his form physically heaving, indicating his present exhaustion. From this distance though, burying deep into his eyes and searching with her empathic gift, Kaldena could sense a crude need or desire brewing inside him. The passion seemed to materialize into words as he spouted his request forthrightly into the street with no real precedence or time for pause, but Kaldena didn't mind, honesty saves time, for the most part. Kaldena was a little curious as to his question though, given his interest in escaping the world of the Hutt's and trying his best to, while doing work on the side for them, trying to live his own life while he had the chance. It rattled Kaldena to think that she could no more read the mental quandaries of this poor beast than she could half a dozen others, but she'd seen the cookie cutter versions of this same animal on the faces of other pretenders who worked in other firms and agencies.

Kaldena decided though, since he'd sought her out, that she'd humor his offer for what it was worth.

With the snap of her fingers a loud thump came from nearby and the large black figure of Kaldesh stepped into the dimly lit alleyway, only the light of his red eyes filtering into the conversation.

The big lizard looked over to the Talogasion of whom he'd seen before and began stoically analyzing everything about him.

Kaldena ignored the play of the lizard's eyes though and turned her attention back to Eddo. "So, Mr. Eddo would like to be muscle for his Huttness? A bruiser? An assassin? Or something different? Hmmmm?"

Kaldena looked over at Kaldesh for a moment and flicked her head toward the cat she was addressing. Then, without making a sound, the Lizard walked over to the Talogasion and stared him directly in the eyes. His red eyes shone brightly through the dark and were pushed so close to the cat the their faces were almost touching.

Next, Kaldesh took a small, but quick step forward and snarled aggressively, showing all of his teeth. After the initial step the beast didn't make a step further nor a move apprehensively toward the cat aside from his arms going out to the side in a ready position; for the most part he stood rooted to the ground and snarled.

Kaldena watched on with no emotion betrayed on her face or her posture. If he had what Dordjooba was looking for in that area then Kaldesh would know.

JfYtju6.png

((Gotcha, I apologize. Forgive me.))

The snarling lizard before me stood at the ready for what seem to be a fight, I wouldn't fight him unless it need be. It had been a long night already with loose ends still to be tie up. It seemed that every time I tried to tie something up the rope became more frayed, but that wasn't the mindset I needed to have right now because right now I needed a champion's mindset.

I took a stance comparable to his, showing aggression without hesitation, I wanted to mirror the doshan but not escalate. The lizard man reminded me the mess I cleaned up; it took me a good chunk of time and in that time I pondered about home. Should I really go back? For one I can't even remember a name for it, but more importantly could I really become one of them? I had no idea, I had became a product of Nar Shaddaa; just another alien fighting to survive on a world the will let you live if you could gain it profit through performance.

Right now I felt comfortable in this situation, It suited me, it became my home. I fought for my liberty and my ability to leave, but now with that freedom I am choosing to dawn the chance so I could resume some sense of normality. These deep philosophical quandaries were commonplace among the thugs at the compound, when the party ended in a black out and the hangover began you weren't really fit to bully or guard anything so we would talk quietly amongst ourselves on life and its meaning.

Now I could drink a Wookie under a table but if for some reason this red woman felt I was inadequate for a better position I wanted to make sure their was some peace between me and the captain of serendipity with the promise to what seemed very good rum.

I finally caught myself running away with my thoughts and remembered where I was. Well, here we go, again.

((No offense but its Togorian. Cheers mate!))

eddomarrcopy.jpg

((Sorry, I totally forgot the spelling, lol))

Kaldesh stared viciously at the Togorian, his hot breath escaping through the cracks of his teeth, creating the vague illusion of dragon's breath beneath his closed mouth. It was a tactic used to instill fear in his prey, but the feline was nonplussed and seemed to be lingering from the battle with his mind. His eyes betrayed his occupied mind, showing his hesitation and without pause the Doshan swept the man's leg's from underneath him and slammed the Togorian to the ground with a large leg blow to the chest.

The power of the blow wasn't enough to destroy any vital systems, although destruction was the Doshan's bread and butter. However, it would still hurt a bit.

Although, whether the large Cat might have expected a further assault or not, Kaldesh just stepped off of his chest and moved over to Kaldena who'd been watching with little interruption.

The large black figure looked at her with a small grimace after a few mixed words, but after a few more minutes of deliberation it seemed a conclusion had been reached and Kaldesh ran back in the direction of Dordjooba's hideout not expecting any followers, but keeping his senses alert just in case.

Kaldena watched the Cat with small amusement even though she knew it took a great amount of courage to stand up against something that large or threatening; heck, she knew it took a great deal of courage to stand up to anything, but when a Lizard the size of a hulking Gammorrean at its tallest, manages to rip a man to shreds in your face, it tends to stick with you a while.

"So, Kaldesh said you have a little too much on your mind. Which, considering the rush of things going on right now, isn't an unlikely circumstance. When you are in battle though, he says the only thing that remains to think about should be the battle itself. However regarding your overall performance, he gave you marks on your courage to stand up against him; he was apparently, "intrigued that supposed prey would assume the stance of an initiated predator'. He's seen it before with other men and women, but he usually has 'fun' with them after that." said Kaldena shrugging her confusion off like a cheap shawl. "Ok, so I would assume, by your fighting skills that you want something a bit more involved with brawling, hunting, killing or something around there right?" Kaldena asked, pausing to see if she'd get an answer to her rhetorical question.

"Well, my master is a pretty busy slug as of late, but he has given me these cards to give out to people should he need to contact them directly. I can't really come up with anything for you to be assigned to right now so you may just have to sit in the smuggling muscle business for a little bit until more jobs come our way, but trust me when I say that we will call you when something comes up."

Kaldena reached into a satchel lingering at her hip for a moment and retrieved a slick black card with glowing blue letters on it. It was actually a bit bigger than a normal business card, had a micro transmitter on the top and a small screen in the middle.

"Now, please don't try to contact anyone else on this unless otherwise prompted and don't show it around your fellow crew members. It's not that we don't want them to have them it's just if you are going to be an employee that is closer to the Hutt, he needs to know exactly who is on his playing field, what is going on and to be in contact with his higher employees." Said Kaldena with an open smile that shone white under the dimmed light. "So, in the meantime, enjoy your crew for what its worth and see if you can work on your mindset a little while fighting, 'kay?"

Then, after their business was finished, Kaldena once again walked off toward Dordjooba's hideout.

Edited by Guest
JfYtju6.png

While Kaldena and Zalis finished their paperwork the hulking togorian took the oppurtunity to have some fun. For a moment I was curious as to what kitty's like to do for fun but the echo of blaster fire and screaming from alleways far down soon clued me in.

Zalis soon finished the paperwork and then remarked about how much he wanted her. I couldn't tell exactly but the volume of that message seemed to reverbirate just enough for Kaldena to overhear. I was debating whether this was sly tactics or novice unawareness when he piped up something about going to Kessel. I've never been to that planet before so I had know idea of what to expect.

"Kessel, I'm not sure if I've been there. Care to fill me in?"

With Catman off doing chores and Zalis evaluating his performance as Kaldena walked off conventional wisdom would have provided that this would be a good time to grab my stuff and go make a home out the serendipity. However seeing that I was already carrying everything I owned I asked Zalis, "Care to get a drink before we head out?" winking as they started walking.

I recommended a low class bar down in the slums of Nar Shadaa called The Beggar. The enviroment was generally unfriendly and the only time somebody talked was to ask for a drink. The climate was full of depressed individuals which cheered up Jervous, knowing that he wasn't that bad off. For whatever reason going there was like a jumpstart hope for him.

I knew the Tentacle Head's answer before he even spoke.

Edited by Guest
JervousBalto.jpg

I watched the red women leave, hopefully for the last time. I had a complexion of bewilderment that quickly formed into a smirk. The first and most important job interview in my life was successful and I landed it while on my ass. That wasn't the only amazing thing but I also manage to get kudos from a formidable and avid hunter. I stood up and decide to turn and walk away from where she was heading and hid the precious card in the rear of my trousers.

To ensure I wasn't watch or grieving bettors of my fight followed me I went the long way back towards the impound dock. I ended up walking through a droid bazaar; protocol, service, maintenance, utility, cooking, butchering, and numerous others lined the duracrete walls of the cities superstructures. Hundreds of sentients went in and out, back and forth to vendors, haggling for the cheapest deals; spare and junk parts piled in bins and littered the streets.

I took my time to look at all that was offer, but at my current state of poverty I couldn't afford anything, yet. I was nearly halfway through the bazaar when a cold clammy hand rested on my shoulder. I turned around to see a real squid faced quarren lookin' at me, ”œMy boy!”

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Zalis almost smiled at the thought of getting a drink, as clearly the so called worthless man held some of the same values that he had. But before he could even respond to drinking, he needed to answer the Ubese's question about Kessel, which he himself didn't know much about.

"Kessel is nothing more then a slab of rocks in space. It's a place where prisoners are normally taken to work until death to work off their debt. It's also a place where spice and a few other illegal stuff thrives, which is why we're headed there."

Reaching into his pocket, he withdrew a small datacube and tossed it to Jervous. The datacube contained all of the information that he would need for Kessel. A giant grin appeared upon the Nautolan's captains face.

"One thing you will learn about me Jervous is that I will always welcome a drink. Lead the way."

Zalis withdrew his comlink and sent a comm message to Eddo.

"Eddo, we are headed to a bar down in the slums of Nar Shadaa called The Beggar. Meet us there."

Zalis2.png

Zalis and Jervous soon found themselves at the bleak beggar. They immediately headed right to the bar stools where the bartender depressingly asked what they'd like to drink while cleaning a used mug with a cloth.

"Its places like these that make feel good about what I have... even if thats nothing."

In the background one could hear the chatter of many defeated hearts and the sober drunk faces that could haunt you if you looked hard enough.

"Its a gentle reminder of what not to become."

"Bartender, give me something hard and tastless."

The man behind the counter was slightly overweight with depression circling his eyes like vultures.

Despite the somber mood, both Jervous and Zalis were in eager moods partly for the opportunity to become rich in the near future and partly because the immediate satisfaction of an alcoholic drink.

JervousBalto.jpg

I had returned to the bazaar with a bag of weapons, a blaster in my hand, and a female bothon slung over my shoulder. I couldn't have fit in better. Then something loud and clear erupted from his pocket,

"Eddo, we are headed to a bar down in the slums of Nar Shadaa called The Beggar. Meet us there."

I couldn't help but be astonished, I didn't posses a comlink before but some how one had ended up in there, probably that nautolan captain slipped it my pocket or the careless gunman accidentally dropped it in my pocket. I wasn't sure but both seem plausible assumptions. How to respond? I knew were the beggar was, but sentients around me perked up their ears and began to speak among themselves about me.

Three men a ways off turned around, two weequay and a human. I recognized the two aliens but the young human must be a new addition. They began to move slowly towards me. I made haste into the ”˜Utilicorp' container.

The Quarren looked confused expecting a handful of credits. ”œWhat is this?”

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Zalis only half cared about the drinks that flowed his way, as he was more concerned with the women that were in the bar. Each one had their own clear curved that showed him a glimpse of what sort of women they would be if he had the chance to hit on them. He intently watched a young Zabrak female work her way through the crowds. She was clearly working the crowd for money, as no one so openly flaunted themselves in such a place unless they were hired by a slave trader to bring in money. Hearing some noise next to him, he had to break his watch and turned to see the Eddo had finally showed up. It surprised him, as he wasn't used to having someone come and go as they pleased so freely before. It wasn't something really bad either, yet he found a need to question it openly at the bar in a very harsh tone.

"Eddo, I'm going to require you to get permission the next time you decide to walk away from the group. I don't pay you to wander around."

Looking at Jervous, he gave him a grin, knowing that the two were enjoying there drinks well, he spoke in a less harsh tone.

"Are you ready to head off to get our first pay check?"

Zalis2.png

Before Zalis could finish his sentence Jervous had his last drink polished off and his blaster pistol twirling at the hip. He slammed his drink on the bar surface and yelled with a exclamation, "finally a chance for me and my blasters to have some fun!"

Jervous and Zalis now stood and headed towards the door, Zalis still waiting for a response from Eddo.

Jervous asked Eddo, "Just what have you been up to?" Not like it at all mattered to him, as far as he cares people can do as they please until it effects him. He was more curious because Eddo's paws were marked with red blood; blood that hadn't been there moments before. It could've been from the fight, his mind tracing, but he only used his claws for a moment during the fight.

Either way Jervous could sense the suspicsion growing in Zalis. Unsure how Eddo was going to take the correction he headed out side, putting his mask back on and humming a tune through its distorted breathe filter. When he got outside he noticed a TX camping outside. It must have belonged to someone inside but its rare that you see droid owners in this side of town. The possiblity arised that it could've been Eddo's because it wasn't there when he arrived.

"But with what money and where did he get that gun?" He thought to himself. "If this guy's holding out on me or getting a better gig, I'm going to need to do some digging."

The droid spoke to itself in a series of beeps, boops, and bops as it sat there probably making calculations or whatever it is that droids do to pass the time.

His mind soon wandered off thinking about the prospect of getting off Nar Shadaa and getting some money in his pocket.

"It's been a while." He thought to himself.

EDITED

JervousBalto.jpg

The young Nautolan Captain quickly began to resonate the image of Waylen Jentz, his former master, something I personally didn't like to see. But harming your pilot and especially one now working for a Hutt who had very strong enforcers was a bad idea in itself. However reflecting on the events of this night it hardly seemed he had been a part of the group at all, only in and out, perhaps I had been pushing my freedom too much. I sorta mentally shrugged at the thought, not knowing the consequences of either action, I decided to pursue the most wise.

Instead of immediatly addressing the captain, I signaled over to the bartender and with the 300 cred line I had, it asked for the two 1 liter corelian rum bottles he had. It wiped out the whole account, but should be worth it. I will be a man of my word and so I handed the captian one of the bottles. surely this would stir things up, however I did promise him and the gunman earlier I would give them it but the stache I had was gone before I returned to it. I left the bottle near him then spoke, "Aye, Aye Sir." Uncertain what that exactly that meant I thought he'd understand and appreciate it or something.

Then I looked for the gunman, he wasn't in the depressing place. I looked back at the captian, ”œMay I step outside, sir?”

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Kaldena swayed her hips and clacked her heels all the way through a rather shady district in Nar Shadaa and approached what looked like a run down building. She ignored the posers and Neanderthal thugs that wandered about, letting other parts of their bodies speak for them, but giving them intense feelings of depression in turn of their lecherous advances.

Finally arriving at her destination though merited a rather awkward instance. Why would an attractive woman even bother going to a run down place in a shady part of town?

Well, just as she approached a small black mechanical sensor scanned her from the side entrance. As she passed the mid left wall of the inside building she flashed her black card and started down a few steps to a section of wall that was now opening up mechanically.

"What'sss the passsssword?" a shrewd Doshan voice said, poking through the slit in a durasteel reinforced door that replaced the wall.

Kaldena wore her immediate irritation on her sleeve, crossing her arms under bosom in a gesture of disdain. "Kaldesh, let me in right now or I'll make you wish you'd never been born!"

The Lizard's interests piqued a little, but he nonetheless ignored her foolhardy discordance and went back to waiting for a fake password before letting her in.

Kaldena's irritation grew and her temper flared. With her right fist outstretched, but her left remaining in the same spot she banged on the door once and projected as many feelings of dread and despair through the durasteel as she could.

Within moments the Lizard could see nothing but black. His form was drowning in a pool misery he'd normally find entertaining to see mask the face of his victims. Mental tendrils of black smog wrapped around his mind and warped his emotions until all he could feel was sadness and misery flooding his head to the brim, almost leaking out. He began to loathe everything with a new turn; even his own life was in question and the passion he took to ending others as well.

"Okay! Okay! Pleasssee ssssstop!" Kaldesh said, rubbing at his temples and smashing at his head, trying to get the cruel emotions to run their path and leave him alone.

"Will you open the door?" Kaldena asked with a mock politeness in her patient request.

"Yesssss" Kaldesh said, almost a whisper, as he lay in agony on the cold ground

"Good" Kaldena replied, waiting for the answer of her wish before releasing the Lizard from his trauma and letting him plop to the ground.

"I need to get this information to Dordjooba and the only real way to do a formal mass encrypted vocal comm is to project it through our computers downstairs. These small devices don't have enough juice to record them, but their reception is fine. So, I will be down there if you need me". The Zeltron said as she carried herself to the nearest stairwell and began descending.

The Black Lizard Kaldesh was rolling on the floor with the flood of emotional relief filtering through the cracks of his bludgeoned consciousness, but he managed to offer a "Whatever" before she rounded the corner of the stairwell and vanished.

JfYtju6.png

Taking a short moment to watch the remaining males of the bar make moves upon the young girl, he then himself turned and left. Part of him thought he might be able to get apart of the action, but thought better of it, as he did have a crew now to get moving. His pleasure time would have to wait until another day. Walking out of the bar, he found both Eddo and Jervous standing outside of the Beggar.

"Lets head off for the Serendipity."

He then quickly lead them there within a few minutes of navigating the streets of Nar Shaddaa. Once they all arrived at the docking bay, he quickly payed the small amount of fees that he had too, which was less now because they were contracted out by the Hutts, and word spread fast on the streets of Nar Shaddaa about such things. Opening the ramp for the Serendipity, he allowed his newly acquired crew to board.

"Alrighty gentleman, make yourselves at home. We'll soon be off towards Kessel."

Zalis2.png

I followed the captain to the impound dock, he apparently didn't appreciate the gift of peace, because he either left it at the bar or he was better smuggler than I thought, possibly concealing the fairly larger bottle in a body cavity or something like that. None the less the gunman was far too distracted by my new TX 138 droid to notice his gift, so while 'TX' march along I asked him to open one of the two compartments in his chest chassis and stored it in their.

we arrived and after paying a drastically reduced toll the captian showed us the ship, it was a crate of some kind that somebody strapped and unstable propulsion system to. I'd never speak how ugly this ship was to the captian or show a complextion of disdain so as not to offend him. But if it could fly and it seemed unlikely it would be a ticket off this rock.

As soon as I ascended the ramp I was met with a row of crash couches all fastened to containment wall of some sort. I looked about and then when to the port cargo hold where I told TX to await further instruction. then after walking near the rear of the ship, finding two escape pods, some storage closets and an engineering station, I passed the starboard cargo hold and came back to the front of the ship.

It was well kept except for exterior that gave it battered unusable appearence, then it dawned on me, clever, who would expect a ship that looked like this to be any threat. The Serendipity as the captain had dawned it was large and spaceous ship with several bunking facilities. Nice digs but I found one locked possibly the captain private quarters.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Jervous followed behind Eddo and Zalis eagerly awaiting wait lied ahead. This was the first time he's been off of Nar Shadaa for several years. Soon they made it to the hangar. While Zalis was busy dealing with the dock payment, which sounded really low to my ears, I made my towards the glorious vessel. Everything about it looked like a junker, but the inside is where the captain payed special attention.

"Must've been for his "guests" to enjoy."

Soon Jervous found an abandoned quarters and entered it. The walls and floors were all a spaceship gray and there were wires hanging out of the walls. Jervous grabbed some of these wires to make a hammock, since they were already hanging from the ceilings. He then laid himself back tossing his affects to the corner of the room and fell into a deep sleep.

((Yes, he does sleep with his mask on))

JervousBalto.jpg

I was in the refresher on the can, when the lights flickered off. Strange, did the ship lose power? With a little light from my data pad, it gave me the more than enough light to see in the darkness. I looked up to a see the iluminescent fixtures were strained, as if being pulled into the ceiling, one of the collars of the lights crack. it was strange, moments early the sound of cord rubbing could be heard.

I pay little attention, this thing probably was a junker and just looked pretty for the captains past time. oh well, I turned around and depressed the button to the toilet but to no avail. Power supply was cut, "Frak," I cursed, "These things really should have power supply back ups."

I slipped out of the refresher without noticed and found my way to a sink, in a converted bunk room. Then I noticed a few boxes of gel meat jars, one of the boxes was opened but no opened jars. I began to noticed how hungry I really was; so grabbing one I walked back to the port cargo hold. The cold floor reminded me of the giant sleeping room at Jentz compound.

I scarfed the jar of gel meat and hid the jar in TX's chest. then curled up beside TX. It took a while to find a comparable subroutine but after spending some time in tutorials I splice my personal program. The right humanoid arm of TX lifted up and began to stroke my back, gently. after several minutes of this I passed out.

eddomarrcopy.jpg

Zalis didn't really bother to walk around the ship to make sure his new crew would stay out of trouble, or out of compartments that they shouldn't enter. For the most part, the Serendipity was open enough, which the exception of the few smuggling compartments, which were hidden enough that they wouldn't find them. Not like anything was in them yet, and when there was, they would know about them, only because he had to trust his crew with putting the goods away within them.

Making his way to the cockpit, he quickly warmed the engines of his 720 freighter and awaited the green light from the docking authorities to take off. After a few minutes of waiting, he was granted full permission to take off. Wasting no time, he had the Serendipity up and in the air shortly after. Once he cleared the atmosphere, he quickly opened up the ship in communit to address his crew.

"We're about to make our jump into hyperspace. Make sure you're strapped in."

Zalis waited a few seconds before he pulled the lever for hyperspace, as he did want to give them some time to strap in. Once he did though, the Serendipity rocketed off into hyperspace, headed for Kessel.

Zalis2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Jaerahn's medium freighter touched down on the Nar Shadaa surface after his hasty retreat from the Kessel system.

A few remnant fighters managed to start tailing him from the borders of the Kessel system because they thought, since he was driving a medium freighter that he might have gotten lucky and made off with spice. They even tried to board his vessel though, to steal this 'imaginary' spice, when Jaerahn performed a well timed hyper drive initialization and burned both fighters alive through the blast of his thrusters.

Now that he was here though, he almost wished he hadn't left. A feeling of unease rested on his shoulders at the situation at hand and although he got some parts of it from his conversation with Kaldena and by some parts, it was all relatively nothing, he was a bit on edge.

He kept his entire tactical suit on, dimming the blue lights of his optical aesthetic modifications on both his suit and eye, blending in with the shadows as he skirted the edges of the streets.

Gorram was it stinky.

Jaerahn had never been one to enjoy the really stinky side of life, even if he was a little lazy when it came to hygiene sometimes, and never really enjoyed the scum of the Galaxy, but business was business. The likelihood of a job running up thousands of credits for killing someone on any other planet outside of a political assassination was relatively impossible, but here on Nar Shadaa, Bounties were so common that hunters used the wanted posters to decorate their home estates and prizes from their kills to decorate their furniture. Or at least, Kaldesh did...

Jaerahn was pushing through the muck of humanoid wastrel and flitting his way through massive thugs patrolling the streets for common fun with pedestrians; he was trying to avoid detection from the worst civilized existence had to offer and only half wished he was found so he could beat some sense into a few of them before he found Dordjooba's hideout, but he was in a hurry and all such specification and enjoyment had to be put on hold for the better.

Something caught him though as he went, a particular group of nobodies managed to stop him before his destination and that's because the group consisted of a few civilians posted outside Dordjooba's warehouse scavenging for food and parts. Jaerahn new it wasn't really a stable or active warehouse and might have had something inside for the taking, but he really didn't see the appeal of drawing to this side of town to look through the ruins of old warehouses.

It was sure an interesting site to see, but Jaerahn knew better than to watch for too long. Underneath their hoods of degradation and desperation they were despicable people who would give the other for a place in high society if it was available. He knew their aims and their goals like a stereotypical bigot knows anything about anyone and by gum if he wasn't in more of a hurry, he'd have actually enjoyed this.

Jaerahn slowly took out his sniper rifle and pieced it together, quietly jamming the sight, barrel and stock into place, making sure it functioned by popping one of the scavengers in the head from a few clicks away.

He had turned the lights on his suit off for the moment, but could still use his eye and vague illumination from the neons of the city streets so far around him.

It wasn't an easy task, but he laid them all out, one by one. One pulse to each the others head and with weak illumination too.

I am really good at this, Jaerahn thought to himself handily, scooting the corpses away from the warehouse door and working his way into the underground chamber. He couldn't really stand any bad news, but after coming this far and seeing Kaldena all paled out, he may have no other choice.

"Great, we're all here, Dordjooba, what is it?" Kaldena said quietly, but with her vocal timber shaking, standing on the cold steel floor of the third underground Nar Shadaa Hutt base level. The Zeltron was sweating a little under her black lace pajamas and had almost fallen for the night when she heard the incoming conference call and Jaerahn clunking his big boots down the metal stairs. She wasn't too much for anxiety, because it was a particularly shaky emotional sensation that the Zeltron couldn't stand. It was one thing to know something bad was going to happen, but when you only expected and in all reality had no clue you were in deep shit, that was the worst.

Jaerahn stood next to Kaldena trying to comfort her and loosen her up, but she was really shaken. He placed his big hands on her shoulders and tried to rub any stress out and felt a shallow climb of progress, but it seemed her feelings were clinched on this one meeting.

"It has come to my attention, by virtue of our civilian scouts on Coruscant that the Black Sun has moved to Dubrillion. We had to risk a man or two to actually document the space trails they left and their trajectories, but that is all we have and we will not be headign to Dubrillion to collect more information because not only would that be suicide, but it would be practically handing ourselves to Smash on a silver platter. Aside from that, my workers are busy trying to document every Black Sun they can through cross referencing, appearances, and past experiences. There may well be a few just up on the docket for Smash to view at his leisure and we might be able to crack into those for our own benefit without leaving much of a trace; or at least, a trace to the Hutt's." Dordjooba warbled, his massive holographic head hanging in the middle of the room for all to see.

Kaldesh twitched a little at the sound of Smash Daisaku's name, remembering some inkling about what happened that day. He even watched as a rabid Sith tore through 4 Krayt Dragons with amazing skill and dexterity.

"Regardless, we do know that Smash Daisaku is both a valid threat and is still active at the moment and if he's moving there is no telling where his operatives might show up. We need to move operations even more underground than before and watch our assets with so much mental alacrity that it pains us to do so. Jaerahn, what is the status of our smugglers?" Dordjooba asked with an official tone pulsing through the holorecorder.

Jaerahn was still trying to comfort Kaldena when he noticed that Dordjooba was actually talking to him. He paused for a moment thinking exactly how to phrase the answer, but figured any way would be good.

"They're at a standstill Dordj, they aren't really doing mucha anythin. I kinda wish I knew when they'd make the deal, but they're draggin their feet. They'll get that job done for ya, but I doubt it'd be post haste."

Dordjooba paused for a moment, taking in the hard facts that he wasn't going to see much from that enterprise for a while and needed to make something else work. He managed to make enough money to last for a good long while, but he needed a steady stream of income and needed it now. He had high hopes for the pod racing and swoop racing, but they still had a while to be announced and not everyone had been recruited yet for that particular mission.

"That is okay for now, they need to get their heads out of their behind, but they'll get there soon enough, Kaldena and Kaldesh, what is the situation here?"

For the first time of the night, Kaldena actually smiled and stopped shaking, because she felt confident about her role in the operation of this organization. Kaldesh even looked moderately pleased with himself and that was a rarity when it came to the scary black lizard.

"The situation on Nar Shadaa is excellent your Huttness," said Kaldena, listening as Jaerahn snickered in the background at the goofy title. It was a goofy title, but Jaerahn didn't have to proclaim it over the holo-vid, so Kaldena elbowed him a little int he ribs to get him to shut up. "We have ruled and rooted out the other Hutt lords, asking them to either claim allegiance and work in different sectors for the greater protection of Hutt security or to die. Kaldesh will proudly admit he has killed his fair share of corruptible Huttlings on this planet and we are definitely making headway on the criminals and thugs. They aren't really the most sophisticated operatives to work with, but a good majority of criminals will serve as eyes and ears to our organization for some coin that we have amply provided for them. They know what awaits them should they fail us," indicated Kaldena, at the behest of Kaldesh sharpening his claws, "so I don't think that will be much of a problem."

Dordjooba's pallor proudly decreased a bit and he was once again approaching his normal shade of Charcoal gray. "Thank the force. You are to be commended, both of you for such shows of loyalty, but I am afraid right now we have bigger matters to attend to. Now that we know Smash is active and moving, there is a large chance he will be trying to expand his empire, or if anything, trying to find us. So, like I said before, it is our job to stay as quiet as we can and try and avoid any detection. I can continue the pod race construction and establishments running because yes they will tell about the return of the Hutt's, but none of them know exactly where we are or what bases we have so we still have a fighting chance. I will go hide int he desert with Vlahjik as my guide. I want Jaerahn on the lookout from the shadows for any suspicious activities and contacts being given or used, and I want Kaldesh to similarly stalk the streets and keep an eye out. Please don't kill anybody just yet, we don't know if Smash still wants me dead or if he's willing to work out a more perspective based deal than last time when he tried to shove his boot up my... Well, you get the picture." Dordjooba said, with a grimace stretching across his huge face.

"Kaldena, I want you relatively staying out of sight, because not only are you one of the faces of this establishment when I use covert means of advertising and methods like that, but you are also very memorable. So, I want you playing the holonet, and the intergalactic data banks for any sign of Black Sun employee travel. We should have as much info we can gather on Black Sun employees gathered and transmitted to your area soon so you can begin the proper investigations, but keep in mind these were based off of civilian scouts keeping an eye on the Citadel since the day our own base was destroyed years ago. Some of this data may be old and outdated or in fact very truncated or inaccurate, so do your best to search between the lines as much as you are searching in them." Dordjooba hinted, keeping his voice very intense and level with the feeling of the entire meeting.

"If the Black Sun would like to talk, they'll find us and we'll talk, if they want to fight, we'll do our best to defend. You all have your orders. Dordjooba out."

Kaldena sighed deeply, and pouted a little to herself, realizing she couldn't leave the NarShadaa base and have a little fun scouting around, but she had to admit what Dordjooba said was true, she did leave an impression on people.

Jaerahn and Kaldesh looked at one another in dutiful glances and even with the grumpy stare he got from the lizard, indicating his irritation at his limitations, he still nodded his head in recognition and moved out.

Jaerahn was a little slower though and stayed behind a little bit to make sure the Zeltron was feeling okay. He re-holstered his sniper rifle in his back holster and slowly walked up to Aldrianna once again putting his big calloused hands on her shoulders, kneading the knots out of her tense shoulders. He could tell she enjoyed the feeling and he knew she was a bit stressed out so this was the best he could really think of, aside from what she normally sought as a stress reliever, but he didn't normally do that casually.

Aldrianna turned around, her black lace pajamas barely tugging at her curvy form, not giving anyone the good graces of imagination. She was breathtaking in most every way and on normal circumstance Jaerahn would gladly take her up on anything she wanted, but somethings just... Didn't work.

"Javvvy, you old charmer you. You always seem to know what I need in stressful times." Kaldena said, her cheeks burning a brighter red than their normal shade. "will you accompany me to my chambers? I'm sure Dordjooba could 'miss' you til the morning.... My bed is awfully cold."

Now it was Jaerahn's turn to get pink in the face. He knew she was thinking it, because she always does. He was glad she had the decency not to play her mind tricks on him because of their history, but even with her attraction brimming to its limit in her flimsy lace pajamas, he always seemed to pass her offers down.

"You know I won't do it Aldrianna," Jaerahn said sullenly, his mind sinking into darker and darker thoughts.

Kaldena softened at the mention of her real name and looked deeply into his eyes and down into the essence of his emotion, feeling his internal mantra playing in her own body. It gave her all the answer she needed.

"I know Jaerahn, but sometimes it is nice to see you caring for someone else even when you still have feelings for the girl you lost." Said Aldrianna as she slowly walked up to Jaerahn and gave him a light peck on the cheek. "Maybe you'll get over her one day, but then again you wouldn't be the man I admire. So, on that day I may not want to take advantage of your vulnerability. Goodnight Javvy." whispered Aldrianna softly into Jaerahn's ears before she slowly worked her way across the room and down into the dormitory section of the Nar Shadaa underground Hutt base.

Damn, she always knows just what to say. Goodnight Aldrianna... or, Kaldena.

Jaerahn's final thoughts hung in the air for a while before he got ready; before he picked up his pack and sniper rifle, heading out into the muck of the galaxy once more, keeping an eye out for one of the most infamous criminal organizations in the world.

JfYtju6.png

The Ossus Fallen fell out of the blued aura that was hyperspace above Nar Shadda. Terra opened a crimson eye and beheld the moon below her. It was beautiful in its own way. Scarred and polluted by a billion occupants only concerned with the work of their criminal enterprises, yet outlined as it was by Nal Hutta, it looked like a blued gem against a backdrop of haze and despair. It was a fabulous world indeed. According to readings, there were many available landing pads, all able to accommodate her shuttle.

She selected one of the highest priced, luxury docking platforms and ordered the krath war droids to land at the coordinates. As she entered the last few landing sequences into the computer, a dark presence pulled upon her unprepared mind. From the temple of her mind, where a statue of her lord and master still stood, came a bellow of rage and despair. A demon was loose inside her mind. Her mind exploded in torment as her weak and new will tried to take down the monster, but to no avail. It wasn't a direct command from her master, but instead a phantom of old commands warped and twisted by her mind to take control of her current actions. She was being overrun.

She smiled as she stood, placing her mismatched hands upon her black-armored hips, feeling the flechette pistols at her side. The weapons were of hate and evil, a comfortable fit for her struggling mind. The eight Krath War Droids formed ranks behind their master, grabbing weapons from The Ossus Fallen's armory and cloaks for concealment. As the landing ramp descended, Terra and her eight soldiers disembarked, weapons hidden from sight. She smiled at the docking platform's proprietor, as he approached them carrying a datapad, his pudgy face contorted in a sneer. He pointed to the droids behind her and made a somewhat copyrighted remark, ”œHey! We don't serve their kind here!”

Terra

To the Death...

The man who, simply went as the "cabbage merchant" around several parts of Nar Shadaa, hadn't really seen the teenager when she made her inquiry. He had been eying one cabbage in particular and was trying to clean it while she spoke her words, so the cabbage merchant didn't really hear her, or if he did, he didn't really want to acknowledge her right now; no, what drew the cabbage merchant's attention from his work, his stall and widened his eyes, was a large Gamorrean face snorting in his face.

The expression and gesture were so sudden that the cabbage merchant squealed and dropped his cabbage, running to the rest of his stall with both of his arms out in a defensive ploy. He stared in horror up at the Gamorrean and screamed at him, trying to get the pig to leave him in piece but the massive entity didn't move.

*Snort*

"Cabbage man! Terkahn demands his money!" ordered the pig with a broad and powerful stomp that shook the stall and brought two more cabbages to the ground of the Nar Shadaa streets. The Cabbage Man viewed the circumstance with tears consuming his eyes in a glowing crystal like radiance.

He could see his livelihood falling from him and was too distraught to see the black lizard sneaking up on the pig as he raged.

Kaldesh sneered underneath the cloak of shadows that masked him and remarticular task entrusted to him by the red one and the slug pleased him so much that he decided his previous orders were more important.

He took note of the girl by the pig and the merchant, but only documented her immediate facial appearance and didn't pay embered he had only one other rebellious crime lord he had yet to kill. It wasn't something he was supposed to do right now, as the Black Sun were searching for Dordjooba, but this pattention to the amount of battle armor the adolescent was wearing.

The pig was the bigger priority though, so Kaldesh's attention shifted and the lizard slowly withdrew his kukris. Then, in a motion of quick ferocity and premium dexterity, he stabbed them roughly into the pig's back and neck. The only sight from the other side of the pig was a long curved knife emerging from the porker's mouth and blood spraying everywhere. Then, to finish the job, he pushed the pig off of his knives, smelled and inspected the cadaver, and scampered off quickly to find Terkahn, the last remaining rebellious Nikto crime lord in Nar Shadaa; if they didn't obey Dordjooba's influence or Dordjooba's methods, they should be removed. Those were Kaldesh's orders.

The pig's limp form fell onto the cabbage man's stand and overturned it, sending cabbages everywhere and sending the poor vendor into a fountain frenzy of epically tearful proportions.

Blue crystals of lividly miserable emotions flew through the sky as a powerful yell shook the area for all of two seconds. MY CABBAGES!!!

The yell was accompanied by a frantic waving of arms and finally, the merchant, who was in a reddened and miserable state, slumped to the ground so his knees made a thump on the Dura steel walkway.

He looked through his tears at the girl from before and although he had ignored her, he remembered enough of her question to give her an answer.

*Sniff* *sniff*

”œNo I don't know a Dordjooba”¦.”

JfYtju6.png

"Cabbage man! Terkahn demands his money!"

Terra sighed as the large Gamorrean interrupted her question with his piggish demand. Now the cabbage merchant was crying, making the situation all the more strange. Apparently there was a backstory she was missing. From the shadows behind the stall, she saw movement; a black lizard-like creature was emerging. The powerful voice in her head forbad her from attacking the lizard, for it had very sith-like intentions to carry out”¦ Murder.

As Terra watched in intrigued fascination, the lizard swept up behind the pig, withdrawing a pair of wicked blades. His stealth was admirable, his form almost flawless. Terra smiled wickedly at the lizard as he struck forth, blades slipping into vital areas, severing arteries, cutting the spinal influence upon the rest of the body. Blood flew from the pig in fountains, peppering Terra's pale skin in patterns of red and black, in a skewed design worthy of the galaxies' best modern artists. Murder was a fine art.

The blood that now dripped down her face tasted like most blood, iron based, with a copperish tinge. Terra withdrew a black cloth and wiped the blood from her pale skin. She observed the lizard sniff the corpse that had completely destroyed the cabbage man's cart. From the look on the cabbage man's face, a volcano was about to burst forth, full of emotion and pent-up anger. His tears practically flew from his face as he bellowed, ”œMy Cabbages!”

Terra

To the Death...

Jaerahn's eyes were riveted on the area about Dordjooba's local hideout and although he knew there was a little girl around he hadn't really seen her yet.

It was when a small blond haired girl with black armor emerged from the crowd, that he began to question his earlier comments inclining toward her "innocence" and shifted his gaze to the main priority.

He tuned up his sniper rifle, but kept it at his side, sighting the little girl purely through his cybernetics, keeping his lights extremely low so his tactical suit kept him pretty close to cloaked. He wasn't as light on his feet or skillful at stealth as the monstrous lizard they all knew and "loved", but he was pretty good at it.

Good enough it seemed to be mistakenly positioned by the girl and watch as an Ewok sailed a good 10 feet lower and to the left of his hiding spot. It was an interesting tactic, but he only guessed at her motivations. He still stood and looked though as the bear tumbled in the air toward the ground. what a waste

He didn't much care for the pickpockets on the planet, but they were still sentient and capable of some good... Sometimes.

So it did unnerve him a little when people so casually took the life of another, even if they were from Nar Shadaa.

You always were good at making me see the bright side of people, huh? Even after your death...

Then something weirder happened. Jaerahn was just about to check his weapon, clean it off and make sure it was loaded, when a message came in his comm from several sources at once. Jaerahn had his comm on a silent buzz with a small light to show him what was up and it was going a little crazy at all of the info it was receiving.

So, Jaerahn walked over to the little thing and cradled it in his hand, looking slowly at each individual call before answering; the weird part was though, they were all the same message, only on different channels.

It seems fitting that Kaldena would be calling for something at that moment because she's probably gotten the same message, but who else is sending out a comm, I wonda?

Jaerahn pressed a few buttons to decrease the volume of the device and raised it to his ear, contemplating his next moves very carefully.

”œIf you're looking for me. All I want to know is Dorjooba's location. The Black Sun wishes and alliance.

JfYtju6.png

"Well little lady, it appears I've been caught by a girl with a bad arm." Terra smiled at the insult, listening intently to her comlink. Whoever she was chatting with had an interesting accent, "I don't think we can let you see the big daddy slug yet, if you know my meanin. However, if you promise not to shoot us, we could probably arrange a peaceful meetin. Iffin you're willin to cooperate?"

She paused for a few seconds, waiting for the mystery person, just in case it was about to continue. Whatever creature this was, it had an interesting vernacular. Most likely lizard of some type. She raised her black and red comlink to her pale lips and spoke slowly, her blood racing in excitement.

”œVery well”¦ I'll exit from my hiding spot, slowly”¦ You exit from wherever you happen to be hiding and we'll have a meeting. This shall be peaceful, for I will not attack, but if you attack me, expect the wrath of Black Sun.”

Terra

To the Death...

((I find it funny you think Jaerahn, a human, is a lizard lol. Also, sorry for the delay.))

Jaerahn pondered his position for a moment, considering his options and sent a discrete comm to Kaldena, who for lack of better or particular orders, was on her way to meet Terra through the galactic positioning system set up through the Dordjooba personnel cards.

She released no pheromones and brought no ostensible clothing, which was unusual for her, but she wanted to keep her identity quiet, not shout it to the galaxy.

This was a volatile situation and one that needed a bit more attention from her, with no offense meant to Jaerahn.

Meanwhile, the spy in question shuffled up to a standing position and made his position a little more visible by lighting up the areas on his suit that corresponded with his cybernetic eye.

So essentially, a man dressed in black tactical gear with lines of glowing blue stood atop a skyscraper, kneeling against the metal rim of the roof with a sniper rifle latched to his back. She might not have been able to see the sniper rifle through the dark of night, but the blue glow managed to illuminate some of it.

Kaldesh was fully visible as far as anyone could tell, but the black lizard's body was blending with the environment. Only his red eyes stood from the darkness of the alley he was standing in, not 10 feet from the Black Sun operative. He hissed faintly into the air to mark his presence, but for the most part didn't move.

Interestingly enough, Terra wasn't that far away from Dordjooba's hideout to start out with, but they really weren't about to just show her to his doorstep just yet. The main point of inclination as to her location though, was the fact that Kaldena was arriving at the scene of the meeting just as Jaerahn made his presence known.

She had a long black trench coat on with a black business suit underneath. She didn't necessarily like wearing this much clothing, but it was still comfortable enough and was better for conversation with customers then coming to them dressed in skimpy clothing... Unless of course they were men, but that was a different story.

Still Kaldena was the only one to actually approach the young teen and stand within arms reach. She was temporarily concealing a knife on her under her trench coat just in case, but she knew there were multiple people covering her so she wasn't really flinching.

"Alright, you wanted us, now you've got us. If you'd like to converse in a more operable spot I understand, but if we've got business, I'd like to know first hand your involvement." Said Kaldena as she took no move for deception. She held her voice on the straight and narrow. She kept her trench coat closed and she looked straight into the girls eyes not flinching at the emotional turmoil she felt bubbling in the girl's mind.

JfYtju6.png

Faust lands his ship on the smuggler's moon, mindful to keep his presence low key. The usual safeguards were in check, false transponder, identification, and so on. After some of the chaos from his last visit he felt certain he would not be entirely too well received. His right arm, his good arm, gives an involuntary twitch from where the Jedi severed it last time.

There would be payback for that eventually, no two ways about it.

Pondering over what he found on Tatooine, he draws himself up into a dark grey hooded cloak and robe. While white was his preference, he did not want to play his hand here. A bit of make up as well, and he came out as a dark skinned, black haired individual- though one might be able to make out the faint contours of his specialized armor under the cloak and robe. Above all, he did not bother with contact lenses, so his eyes shown with their unnatural coldness and frosty blue fire.

On landing, he picks up something unnatural, twisted, and full of the dark side, thus a sense of rightness fills his senses. The girl was here. While he could sense the Force ties binding her to Ason, their resonnance still struck a cord with him. Mentally feeling the puppet strings out, he could draw closer to the end on which Terra dangled.

This should have been Vothe's job, but since the agent departed out of the blue, Faust felt the need to make sure the agent kept in line. And if back up was needed, well... A vicious smile runs across his face, relishing the thought of some blood letting.

Keeping to the shadows, he notices a crowd dispearsing itself in a rather hurried fashion. Silently, he reaches into his robe and dispatches two remotes to scout out the area ahead. The orbs take flight on their silent repulsors, beaming their feedback cybermentally back to the Hunter.

Sure enough, it was Terra, standing over what looked to be an exploded Ewok carcass. A figure in a black trench coat made her way on to girl in plain sight and the remote picks up a second agent. Faust frowned, his senses picking up a sniper somewhere. Sure enough, one of the orbs picked up the sniper's location up on the roof top. No action there yet, so it looks like, bloody Ewok aside, matters were under control.

For a moment Faust contemplates action or possibly some assistance in case the sniper decided to act, though ultimately, he concludes to let matters play out as they would unless absolutely necessary. As on Tatooine, he did not wish to play or reveal his hand in these matters. Besides, he wanted to see what this agent could do on her own, though the vicious execution of the Ewok, which looked as if it just exploded, offered great promise. Resigning himself to the shadows, he would watch.

EDIT 11/14/10

A sudden change of heart, coming the moment he decided to watch occurred. Confident in Terra's abilities to resolve matters, as well as his eyes and ears with the remotes watching from the skies, Faust, still in the shadows, withdraws, content to let matters play out as they did before without his intervention. With his link to the battle via the remotes, he would know what happened. As it was, this was originally Vothe's job and the Hunter had far too many other tasks to tend to rather than waiting for this cat and mouse game to play out- after all, what was a cat and a mouse to a ravenous wolf?

Slinking back to his ship just as quietly as he arrived, Faust takes back off into hyperspace.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

• 2 weeks later...

Terra glanced up, her mind still roiling; her master's control no longer at the forefront, but her own will was still weak. Weak enough to be overcome. Terra's head twitched as she viewed a female approaching. Terra's pale lips twisted into a harsh smile as the girl, dressed in a business suit approached. Naturally it was a Zeltron. Terra closed her red eyes, readying her mind for any assault of pheromones. The girl stopped about arms reach away from Terra, an interesting risk.

Terra considered the Zeltron's approach as she fought against her master's harsh command for blood. The Zeltron, obviously not a fighter, was either entirely niave enough to approach an obvious threat. Or she was secure in knowledge of reinforcements. Terra's eyes shifted over the crowd, pulling with her mind, searching for enemies. In the ally to her right came a hiss, and a pair of red eyes glowed from the darkness. Terra mentally acknowledged the potential enemy, and her mind began to set up for any attack to come. On a rooftop far above was the sniper from earlier, illuminated in a soft blue. The Zeltron began to speak

"Alright, you wanted us, now you've got us. If you'd like to converse in a more operable spot I understand, but if we've got business, I'd like to know first hand your involvement."

Terra's red eyes glimmered in the moonlight as she considered her response. Her mission was from Faust, and its guidelines were incredibly clear: Make and alliance or kill ”˜em all. Terra preferred the latter, but the choice was truly theirs. She had no problem with a peaceful solution, but she also had no problem slaughtering the entire group of Dorjooba's lackeys and throwing their mangled corpses as the Hutt's tail. Terra began to speak, her voice pale but commanding

”œMy mission, is to arrange and alliance between Black Sun and Dorjooba's cartel. The reasons are quite obvious. The newfound government, since they will no longer be fighting each other, will concentrate on us”¦ The criminals. The smugglers. The assassins. Take me to your master so him and I can make this arrangement.”

Terra

To the Death...

The Zeltron, having before tried to resist reading the blond girl before her, felt maliciousness rising in her heart like and icy black hand creeping up the small of Kaldena's back. The hate was unnatural, almost as if it fed off the girl herself like an impertinent leech, waning her existence to sustain its hunger for destruction and death. She couldn't stand the tainted feelings that stood before her; the cold plague that faced her made her stomach turn and although she knew it was a private talent or at least one she hadn't used yet, she felt if this meeting were to continue on more comfortable terms she'd need to make to calm the hunter before her menacing claws came out.

Kaldena stood her ground in front of the Black Sun agent and started walking in a given direction, prompting her to follow. "First of all, you must get to know Dordjooba's agents before you can know him, especially starting on the Smuggler's Moon like you did. Dordjooba doesn't like to reside here as a personal preference and since you chose to start your search here you will be dealing with me first. While Dordjooba is perfectly capable of making a deal on his own, he trusts me to make most of his other deals regardless of priority. He knows me and has faith in my decision making." Kaldena disclosed as she walked slowly through the now empty streets, keeping track of Kaldesh in her peripherals and slowly slipping an emotion of pleasant calm through her mind and body towards the girl. She was only letting the pressure go slowly, letting the pleasant feeling wash over the girl's bad ones like a gentle wave, progressively building it into a larger tidal movement, in hopes that she wouldn't catch wise.

"An alliance though, that sounds like not only a wise choice, but a well thought out move by a man that seems to have calmed down some since the wrathful days of the Sun. I would like to discuss the terms of this alliance and I will pass them to our master; we still don't trust you enough to show you our base or let you communicate with the Hutt himself, based purely on the principle of your allied faction and because our lord Dordjooba has been betrayed by one he trusted before; one who changed sides at the last minute and handed Dordjooba his defeat. However, that doesn't mean we can't find a suitable establishment for our needs." Kaldena cooed as she walked up to an upscale bar... Well, upscale for Nar Shadaa.

She looked at the bodyguard outside the establishment and saw his disconcerted glance at their ramshackle party, double taking at the large black lizard and finally saying no to their entrance.

The Zeltron though, being of sound female mind and alluring body wouldn't take the cavalier 'no' that was handily passed to her. So, she turned around for a few seconds, gracefully removing the tie from her hair, letting a few of the buttons of her business blouse - that were hanging on for dear life - pop away, giving the entire assemblage a prime view of her 'assets' and letting the business coat fall to the ground, exposing her body a bit more to the cold of the night. Just to add more to the effect, she slowly rolled up her sleeves, letting the bodyguard see her silky red skin as more of it was revealed beneath the starlight and let loose an array of pheromones, focused toward the guard at the door.

Immediately the man's countenance changed from a surly door man into drooling buffoon. His mouth seemed to trail the ground as he let them go, completely ignoring the lizard when he walked by and clocked him hard on the head, knocking him out.

Kaldena slowly let the pheromones fade, but kept her positive link to the girl, increasing the output a little more, in hopes that her rage would be sated. It may be a far cry from actually getting some where, but if the Zeltron could turn the swing of the girl's knives away from their throats, then Kaldesh wouldn't have to tear her head from her body and Jaerahn wouldn't have to... Nah, Jaerahn wouldn't. He cares too much to do that to a little girl.

So, strolling up to the nicest table she could find, she bribed the waiters and even managed to make the female waitresses blush as she pushed her party through to her objective.

"Now this is a table," Kaldena said with a smile that made a few Human males nearby faint at her glow. "Don't worry about money by the way you guys. I will pay. I feel a bit more in a negotiating mood when my stomach is full and I've been up for hours without food so... Yeah." Kaldena said, making her order on a large holo read out. With her right hand stretched out. Discretely the Zeltron passed Terra her own Datapad across the table with a blank document open at the forefront of its view screen. The title of it was,'Hutt/Black Sun alliance terms, restrictions, and goals.' It had little to no markings at all, because Kaldena intended to know what the terms were before she could do any sort of planning at all.

JfYtju6.png