Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Brad made his way to one of the training rooms around the Jedi base of Haruun Kal. He easily located a suitable room and loaded a new program onto the computer. Two snap-hisses sounded as two of Brad's three lightsabers ignited. A green glow went out of the blade in his right hand and a blue glow went out of the blade in his left.

The program began as Brad settled into position. It started off slow, with only two training remotes circling and firing at him, but it soon became more difficult. Five remotes added to the original two as the program progressed as the circling, rising, falling, and shooting patterns became more rapid. The area around the Jedi Knight became nothing more than blurs of green and blue as he reflected the bolts.

The Force flowed more freely into Brad in battle, and this training was no exception. The two weapon style of fighting was new to Brad, but he felt it was necessary to practice it should a situation arise where he might need it. Suddenly, Brad reached out to the computer to shut down the training program. He was struck by pangs of the dark side as he clipped the now unignited sabers back to his belt.

Brad had been feeling these pangs periodically since he had left Tatooine, but the source was unclear to him. Haruun Kal was not the source, and neither was Tatooine, of that he was sure. He debated about bringing it to all the Jedi's attention. Deciding against it, he went to the hanger to inspect his ship.

WarrenEdit.jpg

((Look, I haven't been able to sit down and make my RP post for today. Just because you have the time does not mean others do. It is considered common curistory to wait for people to replay to your last post. I still at the mintue do not have the time to make the RP post, but I want you to edit your last post and also like your chracter learn some patience.))

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

Rajah's dark eyes darted from Krishna's back to toward the temple. She wondered where and what Hou-Jo was doing.

"Yeah. He can be trusted. In my humble opinion. Of course, I may be a bit biased in my opinion."

She smiled ever so slightly before looking back to Krishna. It was incredibly cute the way he tossed his hair about. Rajah unzipped her jacket, slipped it off, tossed it back onto the ramp and then stretched. She thought about everything he said of his family and past and decided she wouldn't adress it. Not at the moment. Perhaps later... if there was a later.

"You're a demi-god?" she asked matter of factly. "Are you in possession of any sort of godly... powers?"

The winds of the force were commonly random things, and mere mortals rarely understood why they worked the way they did.

Aryian's head snapped up, a strong pull in the Force affecting his entire being. He stepped away for a moment, looking upwards, almost looking at something, before returning to the present situation.

"Never mind...this trial is not ours to take. Dash...It's been good seeing you, but now I must go."

He shook Dash's hand, and as he did so established a strong mental link through the physical contact, allowing Dash to see and hear the memory clearly of the Comm recording Darex had sent.

When Cal is ready, he should know...until then it could be dangerous to let him know his Master's fate.

The entire 'transaction' took place in less than a microsecond, flawlessly executed so that Cal would not know what actually happened.

"Until we meet again."

With that, Aryian turned and began jogging back to his ship, mentally warming it up for takeoff. As soon as he boarded, the Blur departed the planet, making the jump to hyperspace with ease.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

"Very well Master. The Jedi code, the code by which Jedi live their lives.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

A jedi is never to let their emotions guide them. Rather they learn to harness their emotions and supress them, allowing the peace of the Force to flow through them

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

In order for a Padawan to become a Jedi, they must embrace all forms of knowledge that they are offered by the masters and knights.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

The Sith are famous for allowing their passion to guide their emotions in a fight. However a Jedi does not, instead a jedi is serene in combat.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

Now evil breeds chaos, but harmony thrives in goodness and peace.

There is no death; there is the Force.

With the Force, death is not final. Jedi have the ability to join with the eternal currents of the force."

Stephen stopped talking, he wasn't sure if he had explained correctly.

"Master, did I explain it correctly?"

Damon felt Justin grace the force with in the meditiave state taht Justin had embraced. Damon was satisfied by this, and then hearing Stephen recount and explain the jedi code.

"Justin. You have touched the begining of the force. Still you are missing quite a bit. Stephen has given what I would expect for some one who is nearing the end of his training. Stephen, you have caught me off guard though. Your explanition was near perfect. Now justin, based off of what you have heard what do think the code means."

Just broke meditation at the sound of Stephens voice. He explained the Jedi Code like a true Jedi Knight would. After Justin heard the Jedi code he silently deciphored through it, in hopes of finding its true meaning.

Moments later Damon asked a question Justin saw coming....

"Master, the Jedi code in whole means your have to have personal sacrifice,and no personal attachment. As a Jedi you respect all life, and protect others not attack them. You improve as a Jedi through knowledge and training.You must have rational thought, patience, and benevolence to achieve the force to its fulliest.In short that's how I view..."

He then turned silent and hoped that his answer was atleast satisfactory or possible close...

cooltext27848894.jpg

~Sometimes We Are Fighting For The Wrong Side~

First, he took a far more puzzled expression, trying to label accounts where such powers were revealed, yet the constant amnesia preceeding each encounter left him just as confused.

"Hah, who needs god-like powers when you have a body like mine!"

Krishna reinstated just as matter of factly as the former question had advised. Left palm contorted over his right arm's bicep in the usual heroic pose, acting as if an audience was around him where he, too, would grant them the gift of seeing himself in such magnificant fashion.

"Quite honestly, though, I don't entirely know for sure whether I do or if I don't. I never really thought too much of it. I always think of myself as... well... me!"

Running the edge of his thubm across the base of his nose, the strapping young lad darted his eyes away from the sights of the ship and stared back across the horizon, folding both arms as he did so.

"I should probably check on Amon... You take care. I have enjoyed our conversations."

With a great big smile, he sauntered back off the direction in which he had entered, following through the chambers of the temple towards the opposite side where he felt the presence of his brother. It was peculiar how the reoccurance of Amon could present such feelings, things which Krishna never possessed until seeing his face once again.

Not wanting to intrude, Krishna stood out in the foreground, striking a fairly familiar pose with both arms properly folded across his stout chest, brillant beaming eyes staring outwards. Focusing outwardly, he spoke internally within his mind...

...Brother.

krishna.jpg

Damon heard what he head expected.

"Justin. Your answer while satisfactory is only satisfactory considering you have just for the first time began its studies. We will start with to things. First off you must learn to do more than simply mediate. You must learn to touch the force and then fully embrace it. Try and return to that point you were at in your meditations. Stephen, you do the same."

Damon while looking staight at both of his padawans began to perform the motions in his head and spirt that had become as simple as breathing to him now. He found the force within himself and dived into it like a lake. He now waited for his padawans to find the force within themselves.

"I have already become one with the force as I speak. I want you both to do the same and describe what you feel in this meditive chamber. Describe the force, youself, and I from your point of veiw with the force."

Rajah's dark eyes watched Krishna saunter off. She hoped that in his quest to become a Jedi that he wouldn't lose any of his spirit. Become an emotionless drone like the stereotypical Jedi.

"Damn it." she muttered, knowing that Krishna was headed back to where ever Hou-Jo was. She could have sent the message with him to tell Hou-Jo that she was going to leave for a while. Rajah flagged down a passing hopeful.

"You know who Master Poleb is?" she asked abruptly.

The hopeful nodded. "Of course. How could anyone not?"

Rajah grinned. "Hang on a moment, will you. Be right back." She dashed into her ship and scrawled out a quick message. After carefully folding it up she strolled back outside and handed it to the hopeful. "Take this to Master Poleb. The sooner the better. Thanks."

The young girl nodded and dashed off. Rajah called up into the ship for Lowe to fire it up as she watched the hopeful disappear from her line of view. Once she was gone Rajah scooped up her coat and strolled back up the ramp as it slowly closed.

After a few minutes the ship eased off the ground, turned, launched into the sky and disappeared into the clouds.

Justin was pleased that his answer to Damon was acceptable. Feeling great joy he turned to Stephen and smiled.

He then went back into his deep state of meditation. As he did so he felt a power, a life like power growing deep inside him. He acknowledged it and embraced it.The feeling from the power was harmonizing and peaceful.At that instants his senses were very alert and energy ran threw him.He also sensed a force coming from both Stephen and Damon.

When asked about what he had been experiencing he answered calm and collectively.

"Master, I feel a great life force growing within me.The feeling is harmonizing and peaceful, and I feel very alert. I sense I high force emitting from both you Master and Stephen. It is an amazing feeling. Is this the "Force" in which I have discovered?"

He explored this unknown energy for a few minutes, while awaiting the reply of his Master ...

cooltext27848894.jpg

"Never mind...this trial is not ours to take. Dash...It's been good seeing you, but now I must go."

His right hand still clinging tightly to the grip of his lightsaber, Dash eyed Aryain curiously. He knew his master well, and it was not Aryains character to refuses missions, or the chance to take on enemy combatants.

Aryain stretched out his right hand, but it took a few seconds for Dash to fallow.

Slowly Dash allowed his fingers to release the pressure they placed on his lightsaber, unraveling his tight grip and outstretching his hand to meet Aryain's.

Almost immediately after he felt the warm touch of Aryains palm, a message began to pulse up his arm. Infiltrating his psychotic nerves and flowing into his mind like a trail of fragmented memories. He could see a communicator; mentally he could read the florescent green type as it scratched its way across the screen.

Masters,

This is Darex Trevelian. Jedi Knight Darla and I have come across Master Kirlocca on Ilum. He was held by Faust and the Imperials, but his "release was negotiated". The stormtrooper that delivered him to us gave me the following message to transmit to you. I leave it untampered.

"First and foremost, if you're interested in collecting the Imperial who was responsible for Kirlocca's capture and torture, he is on Kashyyyk. The general says that the Jedi Talon offered himself in exchange for this Wookie. Talon's still being held on Ryloth and unless the Jedi Council as a whole can come up with some consession to the Empire to present before him, he is going to be executed in the same brutal manner this fur coat was meant to be."

Dash had been correct in his assumption, something was happening to Cal's master Talon. He had given up his own life in order to save that of another Jedi, and such now found himself imprisoned by the imperials. His last known location was Ryloth, a planet Dash knew very little about. And the man responsible for the capture and slaughter of Jedi had last been seen on Kashyyyk.

If Anyain was not taking this mission then there must be a reason although Dash did not see it, he trusted Aryain to make sound judgments. The message after all had been directed to masters and talked of a trap.

Dash's thoughts were quickly cut into by the voice of his master.

When Cal is ready, he should know...until then it could be dangerous to let him know his Master's fate.

Dash Opened his eyes, the whole process had taken less time then it had for him to blink. He released the grip on his master's hand just as he had on his lightsaber, slowly and with thought.

Aryain had been faster to reach words then he had. ”œUntil we meet again.”

Your wording makes my situation delicate, for I am the son of a god. For now though I shall see what the Jedi path reveals about my own role in things. I am no butcher like Khorne's get, so not killing shouldn't be a problem.

::Amon picked up a handful of spiders that had appeared to help him move the rocks.::

I know that everything in the galaxy has a purpose, despite how they might appear. Sometimes fear and hate blind us to that purpose and we do not realize how important a role they play till they are gone.

::One of the spiders drifted down from his finger on a silken strand.::

Strange are the ties that bond, and terrible is the price we pay when they are broken.

Brother, a gift.

::Amon tossed several of his spiders at his brother, a rueful smile on his face.::

Can we put the greater good on hold for good humour?

Stephen knelt on the floor, his eyes closing and his breathing slowing till it was barely noticeable. His mind sliding a blank slate in front of him as he pushed all thoughts out of his mind.

Embracing the calmness that he had felt when he had seen the force vision, he let the peace flow over his mind and body. He outstretched his hands in a meditative stance as he drew the force to himself. He could once again feel the currents of the force, flowing eternally over the universe.

He could feel the different Force energies eminating off of the different people in the base. Some force connections weaker then others and some of a slightly darker presence then others. He puzzled over this fact, then reached deeper into the Force. Now he could see patterns and colors as he meditated.

As he meditated, he began to be able to feel the life on the planet. The various lifesigns both humanoid and otherwise. Suddenly it seemed like something screamed and a sharp pain stabbed at his chest. He clutched at his chest and leaned forward. The agony was intense, but then slowly subsided. He opened his eyes and looked at Damon.

"Master, why is there pain in the force?"

The vigilant one who stood abashed seemed further intrigued by the display of aracanids that seemed to genuinely cooperate with his sibling, offering no warrant for harm or intrusion, merely performing their small task in the great web of life. Krishna had been one to encounter such spiders before in the wilderness, the one place that had always been inviting for him, and was not afraid as most would.

A palm extended to lay a platform for the several small creatures to rest upon, held firmly outwards. Eventually, after realizing the different terrain they were in, the curious group ventured along the tops of his clothig, occassionally leaving trails of thread that acted as balance and support whenever an uneven step was taken.

It seemed ripe in the conversation to approach the two directly now, hearing the comment of good humor with a dashing wide smile.

"I do believe there is no better time for it, bro. You seem to have been conversing about a great deal of serious manners. I do hope you don't turn into a stiff like this bloke if you continue it up!"

A direct point of his thumb marked over towards Hou-Jo, hints of withheld laughter piling up within his chest, causing akward noises to arise now and then from his nostrils in small snorts before it all came bellowing out in roaring laughter.

krishna.jpg

Damon saw his padawan fall to the floor in pain. His connection though the force saw with him a glimpse of the pain that his padawan was experinceing.

Stephen came out of his experince and asked Damon an question. Damon thought about how to answer this. He of all people felt the shifts and turns within the balance of the force, but due to his numerous years of training and experince even though it sadden him he had learn to accept it and not become to greatly disturbed.

"That pain is the pain of loss and death experinced in the force. Usally only the must attuned or heavily influenced beings of the force will feel that pain. Use that infomation to help from your all answer, but theres more to it that make it werid. For the most part, unless you are strongly connected though the force or emotional connections you will not feel the pain. However, when there is a great disturbance in the force. An extreme lost of life usallly is the reason a great disturbance is felt, but there are other reasons as well. Thats enough for now though, even though we are not supposed to use emoition even the mightest and most strongest jedi has subcomed to the depression of the loss. Lets change the subjecit."

Damon was a little surpised that Stephen felt a small and slight disturbance in the force. Damon thought to himself, maybe Stpehen was closer to knighthood than he thought.

"Ok Justin, I will teach you a basic move that you can do using the force. Stephen you will to learn this move. This is a force jump."

Damon still connected to the force jump into the air like a normal being, which wasn't very high espcially in this tall meditiavte chamber. Then he jumped again, but he had jumped with the force exherting momentum from his feet pushing him three times higher. Damon in the air used the force to help glide down and land.

"That was a force jump. If you can do a force jump then you can do anything in my opinion. Focus and expel the force from the bottom of you body and as you jump the force shall propel you."

Hou-Jo chuckled a bit, which was pretty good for such a serious man as he. "Yes, humor is important. During the Clone Wars, Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi joked with a lot of their surrounding. It can help you survive, but if you're not serious to a degree, it could also make you dead. Tell me, Amon, what is your view on women? I'm interested to hear your stance on their 'place'."

*In a bed within the jedi base, a lifeless figure lay. He was not as lifeless as he looked. No. He had the force. He was one with the force. The force was in him. Kitt Fitt, Jedi Knight of the order had finally woke from his meditation state. He was once again apart of the jedi order.*

"I am home."

*Kitt got up from his bed and stretched his legs. With a loud noise the erupted from his stomach, the jedi knight decided that he needed food and walked to the mess hall.*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

"No, what you said is the right answer. Some cultures subject women, being a demi-god I was curious if you had a mosaic outlook toward them."

Hou-Jo activated his lightsaber, revealing the purple beam of light to Amon. "This is a lightsaber, the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Your next quest will be to construct your own lightsaber. The most important part of the lightsaber is the focusing crystal, which I do not believe can be found on this planet. The most well known excavation site is Ilum. Let me know when you're ready to begin."

A warding sharp eye struck clear of Krishna's reaction to the question, keeping his mouth wielded tight with the bottom row of teeth against his upper lip as not to slur out. The ensnaring comment was questionable at the least in his mind. Only after the statement of venturing off to some foreign land did he turn to his brother, clasping one hand on his shoulder as he did.

"Might I have a word with you for a moment in private?" Again, he turned back to the Jedi Master, "It will only be a minute, I assure you."

His eyebrows became frayed in concern as he guided Amon along a few yards away, away from the court that they had been standing inside. Still keeping one hand steady upon his shoulder, Krishna spoke in a very soft manner, waving his one free hand about through the conversation.

"Look, I just wanted to tell you that-- that you don't have to do this to impress anyone at all... These people operate in a manner I've never witnessed before and, well, I have this... feeling. A feeling that we shouldn't have come here at all. Atleast maybe I."

"Do what you feel is right, but above all, I wished to speak to you about this before I made any decisions myself about staying or leaving quite yet. Alright?"

Resigning from the speech, acting far more uptight then he wished to be in the gentle conversation, he receeded temporarily into his rue adolescent side, allowing his eight-legged companions crawl along his fingers, running his hands over and over to keep them constantly scurrying across the moving surface.

krishna.jpg

::Amon laughed out loud at Krishna's statement.::

I'm not here to impress anyone, brother. We are the scions of a living god, we've been impressive so to speak since our very conception. As for the Jedi, yes, I've heard... stories that contradict their claims of virtue, but if something is broken, I feel inclined to fix it. As I said before, we are divine descendants, that bears with it a great weight of responsibility. We are the scions of the god of change, if anyone can save the Jedi from themselves, it is us. Besides, dear brother, the longer we stay here the more you get to talk to my master's female companion, or are you still in that awkward stage where girls scare you?

::Amon smiled gently as he teased his brother, but a look of seriousness came upon his face as he spoke again.::

If you really feel uncomfortable here, perhaps we can head to father's library shortly. There is no need for the trip to Illum, as father already provided me with crystals for the construction of a lightsaber. Give it some thought, and let me know. I need to catch up with Poleb and let him know that the trip to Illum is unneeded.

::Amon jogged off to catch up with the Jedi, and finally catching him, waved him down.::

There is no need to go to Illum, Father already gave me crystals for this purpose.

Justin listened to what Damon had instructed him to do and connected to the force took a normal jump like Damon demonstrated, that way he had a way to compare the jumps. He then focused extremely on what he was about to do and expeled the force from the bottom of his body. He was then propelled into the air much higher than a normal jump.After landing he felt extremely pleased that he could use the first Force technique.

"Master, How was my jump?"

He asked with excitement...

cooltext27848894.jpg

*Kitt walked around the jedi base, slowly getting the feel for where everything was. Part of him wanted to go and find out where the jedi padawans were training, but knew that it was not his time to take one on as of yet.*

Prehaps maybe I should just start with warming up my skills.

*Kitt Fitt made his way to an empty training area, where he took off his robe, and pulled out his lightsaber. With a snap-hiss, Kitt's blue blade was on and at the ready. Kitt fell into a basic neutral stance. Kitt then began to practice Soresu, or better known as Form III. It was the only form of lightsaber combat that Kitt ever learned. Kitt worked his way around the many different styles of stances, and swings and parrys of the form.*

*Once Kitt had finished his training, he left the room in search of food. It took only a few minutes of walking around the jedi halls before Kitt was able to find the mess hall. Kitt picked up some food that he would be able to eat on the move and began his search for the head Jedi master.*

"Hmm, well, that's very good. Although part of the lightsaber construction is finding one that fits you in the caverns, I suppose this could be acceptable."

Hou-Jo pulled to him a rolled up piece of cloth. "Inside this you'll find the rawest of materials for lightsaber construction, such as a tube, power source, activation switch. If you need help there are records in the computer. I just got a recording from an anonymous source. I'm going to watch it and see what it is. I'll be back as soon as possible."

What Hou-Jo was seeing was Kirlocca, under Imperial custody, being tortured...

Surrounding himself by the force, Stephen lowered himself down to the ground. He gathered the force and let it fill the muscles in his legs. He could feel their pent up energy waiting to be released. Looking up at both Justin and also his master. He smiled and leapt into the air, his body propelled by the force as he leapt.

He waited till he got to the maximum height of his jump, then he flipped forward and landed on his feet. "How was that Master?"

Damon watched as both Justin and Stephen performed their task, but then shook his head as they both completed it as well.

"I will say congrats to performing the techniques, but you did mess up on thing. Both of you did this. I have stressed to both of you, or at least I thought I have the power of emotions. You can not let your emotions show though so much. Justin, just because you perform the task well doesn't mean you should be so overly glad about it. Pride is a big mistake to carry. Stephen, you even thought have training longer and are expected to do things easier showed off with that flip stroking your ego. I could understand if you were going to follow the light saber path of Artaru, but you are not. You had no reason to do that flip and wasted both time and energy that could have been best placed else where. Well though I guess it can not be helped."

Damon sighed at these events, but he quickly regain his calm and collected state of mind.

”œI guess we will have to work on that. Well we will come back to that little matter, but first. Stephen, before we progress more tell me all you have learned of the force in philosophy and abilities.

((In other words, tell me in theory what you have learned of the force and what force moves you have learned.))