Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

A tiny wink of light indicated a newcomer to the system of Haruun Kal, and to prove the point, a lone Eta-2 interceptor descended shortly afterwards upon the Jedi base. Unquestioningly, the small ship was granted access to the hangar- as it had been there before when the base was still the main temple. With a sense of urgency, the one-man fighter landed, and its two occupants (man and droid) proceeded forth. The droid was a small, white and maroon astromech, and the other was unmistakably the Jedi Master Talon. His clothing was practically shredded, his blood still oozed from major wounds, his breath was ragged from multiple broken ribs, his walk was short and limp, and his pulse was quite faint. All in all, he was in pretty bad shape. The only good news was that his pain had dulled since the beginning of his journey into a quiet and steady throb. Only half supported by his trusty droid, Talon unknowingly stumbled into the first two Jedi he came upon, which happened (by coincidence or not) to be Darla and Fynn. His voice rasped out- barely perceptible and quite wispy.

”œSo sorry to interrupt”¦”

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

OOC: Edited content... I need to read things more thoroughly.

IC:

Seraphim strode the halls, taking a seat in the classroom, his mind still a little dazed. Yawning to fight away the sleep, he was a bit dull since his last encounter and the racing emotions just short of the battle at the Academy... his mind wasn't all there yet.

"Sleep... a blessing and a curse."

Edited by Guest

This is an alias.

Revan only smiled at the weary, yet ready hopeful. He took his hand back from the excited young man before opening his mouth once more.

"Well, I'm glad to hear you are ready, because we will start your training immediatly. If you need to "Freshen" up, then now is the time to do it, when your ready, meet me on the jedi dojo on the planet Borleias."

revan turned away swiftly as he walked towards the hangar where is rickety ship lie untouched for quite some time. Hopping in quickly, he set the coordinates for Borleias as he sped off into space.

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Reideran paused. What ship to use? He didn't have one. He tried jacking one before, but he didn't want to go through such a troublesome ordeal again.

"Maybe the Jedi can lend me one," he thought aloud to himself. "Hmmm..."

He quickly threw himself down the hall and sped through until he got to the hangar where he hopped into the closest Jedi ship and looked around the cockpit, checking out all the controls and feeling the area round him, trying to get familiar.

"Alright, looks easy..."

He quickly set the coordinates and headed off.

Sahv pressed a leaf against the skin of his cheek as he investigated its life-force. Within the forest of Haruun Kal, much of the greenery and animals were very sensitive to the force. Hearing the roar of a feral animal in the distance, he decided it was time to contact Cal.

Taking his communicator in hand, he pressed on the buttons which would allow him to send a message:

Cal, you should have made some considerable progress by now...

Try to meet me outside the base proper in a meditation grove, to the west. It is about half of a mile's walk, and you'll know you are there when you see the totems of an ancient tribe on the steeps of a hill.

Bring your lightsaber...

Sahv sat down and waited for his padawan.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Kira felt Dashel, her old padawan returning to the fold, she sent a warm feeling back through their bond suggesting she would be with him soon. Kira then spotted Talon stumble in and raced to his side. His injuries were obvious. Pulling out her comm unit, she sent for the medic's as she called upon her limited healing knowledge to keep him with them. She sent a wave of energy over him, sustaining him while the medic's arrived.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Ulos looked to the people that seemed to mass together. Darex was talking to an obviously distraught woman and another man when yet another jedi seemed to wander in. A thud could be heard as his body hit the ground. The apprentice could feel something that he had never felt before...he felt the life of those around him. Most notably, he could feel the dwindling life of the jedi on the floor. Marks of fatigue had obviously taken their hold and the jedi apprentice knew that the other jedi would take him to a medical center or something to that extent. It was interesting to see the mutual compassion and the overall care that seemed to bind all the jedi together. Perhaps he would be able to experience such one day, but for the moment he still had to earn his way to the status of being a jedi for him to enjoy the bonds that were formed through the order.

One day...one day...

His footsteps took him away from the collection of jedi as a silent murmur escaped his mouth, praying to the force and the galaxy to help those that required aid. In the same breath, he seemed to curse himself for not being able to help yet. As soon as he was trained, he would finally be able to assist those that needed it. It would be a truly marvelous day in his life, but merely pondering on that wouldn't bring it to fruition.

Now he entered a meditation chamber and a wave of peace seemed to rush over him as the problems of the galaxy outside seemed to come to halt at the door, unable to pass through and blocked by some mystical presence. All of his muscles relaxed and he almost felt as though he had been freed from the limitations of his body and was a free spirit, wandering around without any of the worries that seemed to plauge the galaxy and his mind constantly. It was a place of pure peace, but mere words could not do the feeling justice.

Ulos naturally folded his legs and sat down and felt the weight of his body lifted from the support of his legs and found himself in a state of true relaxation. While his master was gone, he would be given the perfect time to reflect upon everything that had happened in such a short period of time. It seemed like so long ago when he had no true knowledge of what the force was, when he was just a lost soul searching for a way to make something of his life. Everything had rushed by him so fast and now he was finally able to sit back and take it all in without any disturbances.

24m7slk.jpg

Fithnen took his seat quitely, too embarressed to look at the other hopefuls. He felt out of place; as if he was violating the serene sanctity of the place with his mere presence. Of course, Fithnen knew that, had that been the case, he would not be there. The pale man swallowed, removing his thoughts from the matter, as Armenia spoke.

He'd heard it before. Fithnen had read a single book about the Jedi, a historical analysis of the Order by some Sullustan anthropologist. Much of the book, he could not remember, but there were several points which had piqued his interest. Fithnen raised his hand slowly.

"Excuse me, Mistress Armenia..." he said quietly, licking suddenly dry lips. "The line 'there is no chaos, there is only harmony'...I wonder, what chaos means."

Fithnen glanced down, his pale cheeks burning. He was a grown man, he shouldn't be embarressed like some adolescant schoolboy. But he was. Fithnen pressed on.

"Is not chaos sometimes a necessity?" he asked. "In chaos, do we not find an everchanging, unnumberable amount of factors? If so, how can chaos not become a tool for improvement, for out of chaos comes innovation, and the unanticipated." Fithnen licked his lips again. "While I see that chaos can indeed be the antithesis of harmony, I fail to understand why they must remain mutually exclusive, in their purpose."

A Y-Wing starfighter comes out of hyperspace, and slowly lands on a dock near the Jedi Base. Humsci steps out of the Y-Wing, with blasters attacked to his hips, and an electrostaff, which he was using almost like a cane, sinse it wasn't ignighted. He walked, and saw Armiena Draygo. He aproched her, and bowed.

"Hello, I wish to begin trianing as a jedi. I heard that this was the place to come to. Is there room for one more?"

He asked.

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serentity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

He repeated the lines in the rear of his mind, concentrating on each one, it was then that he heard another hopeful ask a question. Curious as to what "Chaos" could be defined as, he listened intently to Master Draygo.

This is an alias.

"You are wrong, you are more then a match for him. True strength comes from a pure heart Darla, thats something that Kakuto will never have. Your battle was never with Kakuto...it was with yourself. Let him go, you know more then anyone that we have to make our own choices. Don't let his hard heart become your burden. If he wants to make war upon the galaxy then let him, he will fall if not by one jedi then by two. If he wishes to kill you then we will face him together." Fynn said calmly.

Suddenly through the force, fynn felt a faint ray of light enter the temple. Fynn saw the barely moving form of Master Talon stumble into the base as he was hugging Darla. Letting her go he turned to see the jedi fall to the ground in agonizing pain.

"Master Talon!" Fynn said and moved quickly to the jedi master's side. With a quick scan of the mans vitals through the force. Fynn could see extensive injuries, as ghastly as any he had seen. Yet the jedi master had survived...and managed to travel as far as Haruun Kal for help. "Darex...a stretcher...he needs a real healer for these wounds." Fynn said quickly. He new he didn't have the strength to heal such greivous blows. But healing would hardly be needed matter if the man died. "If we can get him to the infirmary we might be able to stabilize him."

As they rushed him into the medical bay, Fynn turned to Darla. "Were going to need Master Skye on this one, he'll take much more skill to heal then I have." They placed him upon a medical bed, and the droids began quickly doing what was needed to keep the Master in stasis and stable.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

In all the hussel around the fallen Master, Darla knew that it was time to prove herself. Time to prove where her loyalties were. Time to prove that she had changed.

"I've spent a long time learning from Skye. I can do this. Ive healed worse wounds than this. Please let me try." Darla pleaded to the assembled Jedi.

All of them concerned, all of them wanting to help. Other than Fynn and Darex they were all strangers to her. They were probably wondering why she was there and who the hell she was.

A silver-haired woman had already started the healng process. It had been so long since Darla had been a part of the Jedi that she had no idea who the was.

Softly she said. "Please trust me...Im one of the good guys."

With that she opened up body as a vessel for the forces tremendous energies. A radiant white light filled her, just as the darkness had many time before. The force was everything. Everything all emcompassed in one. Darla's act was selfless and devoid of any neative emotions. As a result the energy that came to her was pure and healing.

When she could feel the steady flow of healing energies she placed her hands gently on Talons body. Asserting her will of the firce she directed its energies to Talons wounds. In her minds eye she saw the broken tissue of his body rebuilding itself. Slowly but surely this became a reality. After some time the most grievous of his wounds were repaired.

"He'll live. The worst parts over." Darla stood up slowly, trembling slightly, weak from the exsertion. She took in a deep breath. "He can heal naturally now, perhaps a little bacta would help, but he's going to be fine."

Darla looked at the Jedi cramped into the medical bay watching her. She gave a weak smile, hoping for acceptance.

Rannrsig.jpg

The alarming noise of his communicator brought Cal out of his state of meditation. He removed the comm from his belt and listened to Sahv's message. It was time to get going. Cal got up and made his way west towards the grove.

Cal strapped his lightsaber to the left side of his belt as he walked through the base. He passed many Jedi and their padawans. Haruun Kal was quickly becoming one of his favorite places. He felt a connection to the planet and the people.

Cal made his way out of the base and in a short time had arrived at the grove. He could see the totems on the hill and Sahv standing in the middle of the grove.

"Hello master, I have completed my lightsaber, would you like to look at it?"

Cal took hold of his lightsaber and offered it to Sahv.

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

Darex observed Fynn and Darla together, noting that now that Darla had made her choice, she could not turn from her path. But he didn't have time to ponder this much, as a Jedi that Darex did not recognize by face, but by reputation, stumbled in and crashed to the ground. Kirana was there in a flash, and together, the Jedi moved him to the medical bay right next door.

Darla then stepped forward, and used the knowledge inparted on her by Skye to help heal Talon. She seemed to be seeking something in the act, and Darex put a hand on her shoulder. "There is no need to prove yourself," he said softly, so that only she could hear. "You have chosen your path, and it had not come without pain and sacrifice. That would earn the respect of anyone, Jedi or not. There is no need to fear what the Dark Lord may do...you are a Jedi...you do not stand alone. And Darla," he paused. "I'm proud of you. You have made your choice, and now your path has been laid out before your feet. The Force is with you, and it is the most powerful ally."

With that, he moved to the side and started preparing a bacta tank. Then he eased Talon into the tank. "He'll be healed in no time," Darex said. "Although he may reek of bacta for a while."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

As he watched all the other hopefuls being picked up by jedi masters he started to wonder who he would be trained by

how long am I going to wait

"hello can anybody help me?" he asked fiddling with one of the tentacles that were considered hair on Glee Anselm

"Before I answer your question, let me ask you something." Armiena's smile only widened, as though she was expecting this question to come up. After all, she had constantly debated the first line of the Jedi Code with herself.

"How many times have you done something extremely stupid, simply because you were angry? The last time I did something like that, I lost a limb."

"But, no. To feel emotion is only human. Even if it was possible to completely shut off your emotions, why would you even want to? That would mean living like a droid, or like you described, a zombie. No, you shouldn't suppress your emotions. But when it becomes necessary to act." Again, she emphasized that word. "Emotion should not be a factor. At the very best, emotions like fear can be a distraction, but hate and wrath could drive you to disaster."

Armiena hoped that she had answered Nivana's question to her satisfaction, but before she even had a chance to speak, Fithnen piped in with another question, concerning the fourth line of the Jedi Code.

"That's true, Fithnen, from a certain point of view. In my point of view, chaos means uncertainty, being torn between conflicting desires or motivations. In that sense, chaos can be paralyzing."

Armiena forced herself to stop sermonizing. She was supposed to be explaining to the Hopefuls her own perception of the Jedi Code, not to teach them to follow a strict doctrine. "Of course, that's only my perception of the Jedi Code. I'm not here to force a perspective on you; it will be your own duty as a Jedi to interpret the Code." She nodded to the new arrivals, inviting them to take a seat.

drayyy.png

Tahirin took a seat in the front row looking at the lady who was talking to them all with extreme determination on his face

finally I am fulfilling my dream just like my father wanted me to

"so are you saying that we shouldnt put anger into our lightsaber skills??" he said curiously

Kira stood back as the others came to move Talon to the medbay. She looked at the other woman that had moved to his side to heal him, watching as she healed Talon. She could feel the lightside energies coursing through the woman and stood back observing her. When she had finished, and Darex had put Talon into the bacta tank, Kira turned towards the woman.

"I'm Kirana. I can see you are well versed in healing but I sense you are not a Knight. Are you looking to take your trials?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Sahv accepted the lightsaber, and began an examination.

"I see you have chosen a very durable metal. That is important, but it is what is inside the hilt that really matters the most."

Sahv sensed the green crystal inside, the familiar aura reaching out to him in its brilliant radiance. He knew from previous readings that green crystals were indicative of agility and prowess, and decided that Cal had made the right choice.

"A formidable weapon. Have you ignited it?"

Sahv stood back to give Cal some room. The Haruun Kal air was dense and humid. Igniting the blade in that environment would be a welcome and helpful experience for the young Jedi.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

The young boy, smirked at the thought, "So, Master Draygo, what you are saying is... in time, we will develop our own views of the Code. I like that, it allows for a sense of individual persuasions."

Seraphim made a comical face, his youth bubbled in his actions at random moments, equally over-powered by his otherwise serious emotions. It was a duality of personality which would prove to be a slight bother to whoever chose to become his Master, but it'd be a fun lifestyle, nonetheless.

This is an alias.

Darla smiled at Darex. He had always been a good friend to her. What he told her was exactly what she needed to hear and suddenly she feel a huge burden drop away.

"Thank You." The words were simple but heartfelt.

As she watched Darex secure Talon in the bacta tank she wondered what would have happened if she'd done things differently on Coruscant. Maybe it would have been her floating in a tank of bacta. Maybe she wouldn't be here at all.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the Jedi who had started to heal Talon. She had beautiful intricate tattoos across her face and hair that shone silver in the light. Her appearance was striking but it was her words that truely shock Darla up...

"I'm Kirana. I can see you are well versed in healing but I sense you are not a Knight. Are you looking to take your trials?"

Darla had never been knighted as a Jedi. She wasnt sure if it was even something she wanted. But after all her training it seemed a little sad for her to remain always less than the other Jedi. No quite one of them. Something else. Whatever she was, whatever she was to become it was nothing to do with the Sith. Perhaps going through the Jedi trials would be the final part of her inner exorcism. Perhaps it was what she needed.

Darla had come to Haruun Kal with the intention of starting over, of learning something new. She knew that if her Jedi trials were completed them she wouldnt stop learning. The learning process would continue for therest of her days. But getting the trials out of the way would rid her of the stigma of being a Sith lord.

After the brutality of the Sith trials she knew that she was ready to endure the Jedi trials. Surely they would be easier and even if they werent, after all she'd been through she was sure she was ready for them.

After a few seconds of pondering the question Darla spoke up.

"You are right...Ive never been knighted. I was once Lorded as a Sith, but have never truely followed their ways. I'm not sure if I could truely follow the Jedi code either. I feel that everyone should follow their own paths in the universe, through darkness, through light, through shadowy twists and turns and back again. Believe me when I say Im following the path of good with dedication now. I cannot say with my hand on my heart that I will never use my dark powers ever again, if I truely feel that the situation warrants it.

"For a long time Ive stayed out of the affairs of the galaxy, letting others battle one another. Ive hurt and Ive healed, but there's so much more I know I could do. Something of the things Ive done....Im ashamed of... Some of the things...Im not sure if I can ever redeem them..."

Darla was silent for a moment.

"But by the force Im gonna try. With every last breath in my body Im gonna try." Darla looked Kirana directly in the eyes. "Thats a promise. So if you'll accepct me for the trials knowing my past, knowing my veiws on the force...Well, I dont think Ive ever been more ready to take them in my whole life."

Rannrsig.jpg

Seeing that his work was now finished, Darex bowed to the assembled company. "If there is nothing else I can do for you, I will return to my padawan. Let me know if I can help you with anything."

He then backed out of the room. He was glad Darla was going to take her trials. It would be good for her to be ranked among the Order officially.

The tall blonde man entered the meditation chamber quietly and sat down next to Ulos. "So, Padawan, tell me. What is it that you are thinking about? What are your observations of all that has happened recently? Observation is one of the most useful skills a Jedi can have, since it allows us to appraise any situation and know exactly how to act."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

OOC:

*A priority signal hailing from Coruscant, sent by Jedi Master Hou-Jo Poleb ordering all Jedi on Haruun Kal to report back to the temple on Coruscant in light of the recent victory.*

Yeah, I'm not going to openly explain Haruun Kal's purpose, let's just say Jedi aren't supposed to be here right now.

IC: *Another message from Coruscant arrived, coming from the Jedi Council chambers. It relays the previous message of all Jedi being instructed to return to Coruscant*

Kira farewelled Darex and turned again to Darla.

"You have similar views to Tares Vortex on the Force I see. I recently knighted one that went to him for further training. The way of the Shadow is suited to a few these days."

Hearing the message from a fellow Council member come in Kira took it, figuring that she would announce it over the loudspeakers of the temple.

ALL JEDI ARE NOW TO RETURN TO CORUSCANT TEMPLE. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY THERE NOW.

"Darla. Do you have transport or would you like to come back to Coruscant with me? You said you had training from Master Skye for your healing. I have heard she's an excellent healer. I would appreciate being taught some healing in return if you would? Please, come with me and I'll stop in on the class on the way to my ship."

She organised for Talon to be transported back to Coruscant in the medbay of her ship, The Lost Soul, comming his droid to return to Coruscant with Talon's ship. Speaking to the hanger crew via another comm she found his ship was up to date on it's maintainance as well. By this time they'd reached the class of hopefuls that Armiena was conducting. She smiled over at Tristan and motioned for Armiena that she wanted to speak with her.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Ulos thought about this request for a second after his meditation had been broken by the sound of his master's voice. The images that he'd reflected upon, the words that had been spoken to him in full wisdom and all that things he had felt through the living force that he had reminiced on faded away and he was left to reflect upon...his reflection. It sounded odd, but it was indeed what he was doing.

I dwelled upon so many things in that short time...I wonder how I will describe to him all of them.

Recalling the memories back to mind, he realized how lost he had felt at first within the confines of the academy back on Coruscant. He'd been walking amongst the halls, searching for something to do to start his path. In away, he felt as thought this was somewhat symbolic of his life before the jedi way had been introduced to him. He was truly lost, completly lack of any meaning or purpose in the galaxy. His only habit was wandering around without any reason to do otherwise and little thought to such.

Then he had seen his first jedi who had told him where to go...to go see Sahv and take his first steps on the road that he was travelling at this moment. Dashel Illoni was his name...at least Ulos was relativly sure of that was it. The first assistence that he'd acquired in a very long time came from the jedi, and although he didn't know exactly who he was or what he had done, he was still grateful.

Next came the images of a knight that had started his training and began to teach him the ways of the force before even his current master had. It was by the guidance and teaching of Sahv Yorr that he was able to access the force for the first time in his life. The wonders of the mystic energy had finally become known to him and he had received even a bit of combat training under the knight. It was exciting back then and he could almost feel the excited mind even now as he remembered. His ambition to learn more came back to him and his visions of him becoming a guardian of the galaxy was now more real than ever to him...and he still held dear those images and hoped to embrace them as his fate still.

And then...the first signs of chaos appared to him. He was rushed to Haruun Kal and listened to reports of slaughter and death on Coruscant. The sith... the imperials... they were all storming the planet without relent or any second thought. The Holonet even spread news that the jedi had killed the innocents on the planet and had sent one of his companions into somewhat of what could be called an... emotional expression of his thoughts. Still, Ulos was sure that the boy had started learning of the jedi just as he had, and hopefully they would see eachother together soon under different circumstances. Instead of fleeing a battle, perhaps they would be in it together.

Now the most powerful things that he had came to his mind: his training with Darex. It was so vast and extensive...before he was just being trained as any other hopeful. He had been a bit ahead of the others because he had received training on Coruscant, so his lessons were usually a bit more personalized than the others...not that the others were inferior to him. On the contrary, he realized that they would be where he was had they joined a bit earlier, but they still joined, and that was what mattered. Seeing so many was sort of an inspiration for Ulos and brought out a bit of hope for the galaxy for him. Yet he had been elated when Darex had asked to be his master. Since then he had delved even further into the force and was where he was now. How would he describe all that to his master?

"I was thinking about everything since I had first walked the halls of the academy to this moment right now...how I have seen so much in such little time. A life can change in an instant, like the minute mine changed when I first began to pursue my dream of becoming a jedi. I thought about how, in such a short time, a person can begin to walk down a completly different path than they had been walking. In my case, I wish to walk the path of a jedi, and I believe that is what fate has destined me to be."

24m7slk.jpg

"That's exactly right. I've always thought that it's foolishness to be forced into following a strict doctrine without question or interpretation--it simply doesn't work. Dictators try to enforce loyalty like that, and it's been proven time and time again that--" Armiena was suddenly cut off by Kirana's Sunrider's interruption and the announcement that the Jedi were to return to Coruscant.

That could mean only one thing: that the Sith and Imperials had been defeated and the Temple was mostly intact.

"I'll see you all again on Coruscant. If you have your own ships, you're free to leave at your own discretion. If not... just wait and I'll make arrangements." She smoothly rose to her feet and strode to the back of the training room, where Kirana was waiting.

drayyy.png

Kira smiled at Armiena as she joined her.

"I see the class is making progress. I'll take another padawan myself soon. I'm sure you felt it as well when Bling became one with the Force?" She paused a moment before continuing, "I have seen how Darla used the healing methods to heal Talon. She has admitted that she was once a sith. She has also had teachings from Tares Vortex and Skye Organa. Would you agree if I were to give her Jedi Trials?"

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Darla wondered what was going on and why they all had to leave so suddenly. She didnt want to lose Fynn but she figured he'd head back to Coruscant as well and she'd catch him there.

"Thank you, Id be very grateful for the ride. I'm more than willing to share my knowledge upon healing with you."

Kirana took her to another woman on their way to her ship and asked her if it was ok to give Darla the trials. As they stood waiting for a response Darla became uneasy and nervous. If she wasnt able to take the trials then she wasnt sure what path she would take after that. Perhaps she could join the rebellion. Perhaps she could seek out her old Master Tares...

Perhaps...Perhaps...Perhaps...

Rannrsig.jpg

"Yeah, I ignited it once. I was a little scared it would blow up in my face, but it worked. I'll show you."

Cal flipped the switch on the hilt of the weapon and the blade sprung to life. He cut through the thick dewy air with the green blade. Cal could feel the energy that his weapon put forth. He was eager to learn how to properly weild the weapon. The book that had helped him build his lightsaber spoke of different lightsaber forms. Cal wondered if he would now be learning about these different styles.

He shut off the lightsaber and looked around the grove curiously, "So what are we doing here? It is very beautiful, but what does this place have to do with our training?"

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg