Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Alora remained reclined by the throne, watching the fight below. She gently released a hint of pheromones into the air, wanting to spur on their lusts, this time more subtly than the darts, this way they wouldn't realise just what was happening... and it would add to the effects from the previous darts.

She loosened her robes, getting more comfortable as the temperature rose from the heat of the combatants. Her eyes drank in the sights of those below her. She admired the bodies of the men fighting. Alora touched the force, creating a gentle breeze to flow over them, carring the slight scent, letting it surround them...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Eventually, KR called out to change places, just as Exodus was preparing to finish off Revan. The Ex-Jedi Knight was surely beaten, mentally, and physically. His legs were badly torn up, and his mind corrupted like some wild carnivore, being released into the open. Revan couldn't mange to get himself up off the ground, he tried to push up, but his body was just too weak.

"C'mon Revan..Get up.....Get up!!"

Just as he screamed for dearl life, the Dark Lord himself seemed to have made his way into the ring. Revan only smiled as he thought to himself.

"Well..this is the end for me..."

He thought KR would end his life, right there and then, however, he did the opposite. Instead of squashing him like a tiny bug, KR grabbed him and heaved him over his shoulders, putting him onto his back. Yelling out the rules for the next match, Revan smiled in relief and at the fact that he could now get his revenge.

Reaching over, KR pulled out two lightsabers, handing them to Revan and pulled out a staff of his own. Igniting the sabers, Revan swung them around freely, getting used to the effect of two blades. Preparing for what seemed to be a charging acolyte, Revan put his up sabers, getting ready to cut it into pieces.

However, KR seemd to have united their minds, causing great pain to Revan in the effect of it. After a few seconds of pain, Revan could feel the train of thoughts meld between the two, creating one. Revan now had control of his legs, and using that advantage, he did so.

As the chargin acolyte came about, Revan slid KR's legs to the side, as the Acolyte was left into the open. Revan then swung his blue blade around the side of KR, catching the back of the Acolyte as it soared to the ground. With both Revan attached to KR, this last fight should not be hard...but fun...

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

The small ship dropped out of hyper space again, breaking the atmosphere quickly and flying low in the direction of the temple. The was no reason to mask his presence here, everyone here was of a bad nature and would most likely care less that he was here. He didn't know if the news of him leaving the order had even spread yet, but he didn't really care either.

The ship moved into the docking bay, but didn't shut down. Rather Trowa got up leaving the ship hovering just above the ground. He moved to Yue and grabbed him by his clothes, pulling him to the exit and tossing him out onto the ground not really caring if the fall broke something. The ex-Jedi had been through enough to merit training as a Sith and he would receive it here.

With that Trowa and Anoon took off, making multiply jumps this time as to not be tracked by anyone at the temple or by the empire.

Carnage.jpg

Raxeon watched the the choas that was now the fighting ring, soon he would make his move.

((OOC: Due to family issues I'll be out of state 'till somewhere around Feb. 15th. I apologize but stuff like this is beyond my control so please excuse me for now. ))

Chi'e seemed to go into trance as he focused his mind, trying to find his force ability. DMD's eyes squinted behind his mask, as he peered into his apprentice's mind. The images that he saw were like unorganized slides on a projector. His mind seemed to be conflicted by these obscure images that cluttered his thoughts. Beneath all of this, was what he was looking for.

DMD breifly caught a glimpse of the power that his apprentice was capable of. It was hard to read at first, causing his to debate on what he was really seeing. After focusing fully on it though, he figured out what it was. The image showed Chi'e manipulating the minds of beings and controlling them. He withdrew himself from his apprentice's mind, upon registering a familiar presence in the force.

He turned his head, looking at one of the infirmary room windows, that overlooked the courtyard. To his surprise, he saw that there was someone up there looking back at him. It was her. She had made it through whatever had befallen her.

Tarrian

"Chi'e, wait here. I will return."

DMD wasted no time, as he hurried through the academy hallways, pushing past anyone who got in his way. The door was already open, as he entered the room. She was sitting on the side of the bed, letting her feet dangle above the floor. She didn't look like someone who had been comatose for two weeks. She looked like she had just awoke from a peaceful nap. He removed his mask, then sat beside her on the bed.

"Welcome back. You had me worried about you. Do you know what happened to you?"

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

Yue awoke with groan and headace from the wonderful shot Trowa had given him. Yue felt that he was pretty much all there and in normal clothes. Yue was in a bit of a bad situation. Trowa had dropped him here with no way to conceal himself. He was in mine field, except the mines were sith who might know his face and assume him jedi. Yue had to be very careful. Yue walked very cautiously into the sith base trying to make his way to the armory and or hangar. He would need to arm himself and then leave to find Trowa the bastard that he is.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Draken smiled as the second Acolyte dropped to the floor giving him a moment to get ready for the next wave of Acolytes. He looked at Raxeon and nodded as a sign that it was at an end. He re-placed his back against the pillar and waited.

Holding his saber and blaster low, he let the first wave of acolytes come running into the ring. Both of these acoloytes appeared to be armed with spears for some reason. Shrugging his shoulders he allowed them to get close so as to limit the effectiveness of their spears.

When they got within eight feet of him one of the acolytes jabbed at Draken with the spear. Twisting his body to the side, he felt the spear go by him and hit the pillar. Then as he brought his saber across to knock the spear to the side, he felt a tingle in the force.

Calling upon the force, he leapt straight up into the air and twisted himself around so that his saber was lined up to cut their hands off. Then he let himself fall from the air.

Landing right between them his saber flashed three times, as the saber cut the first and second guys hands off then removed the first guy's head from his shoulders.

Hearing a yell, Draken looked up to see two more of the Acolytes running at him. He grinned because these Acolytes appeared to be armed with simple daggers. Holding up his left hand, they paused unsure of what he wanted.

Their pause gave Draken enough time, to fling one of his daggers into the leftmost Acolyte's heart. He grinned at the Acolyte's death cry. The other Acolyte grabbed the other Acolytes dagger and fiercely attacked Draken. Stabbing and slicing at Draken's throat, he left his chest unguarded and was rewarded with a swift force backed boot.

The kick drove the Acolyte back about ten feet and Draken concertrated for a moment. Then he fixed the Acolyte in a force grip and began to choke the life out of him. He forced the Acolyte down to his knees as the Acolytes face turned a deep red and his hands flew to his throat.

He tightened the grip, watching his face turn from red to purple and hearing the gasping turn froma light gasp to a hard rasping sound. The sound was rather exciting to Draken, as was the feeling of sheer power that he got from it. He closed his hand and felt the Acloyte's neck snap. Then he watched the Acolytes body crumple to the ground.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Tarrian felt him enter, and rather then turn and look at him she waited for him to sit down... finally looking over to him she smiled at his question. "mmm, yes I do know what happened... I am sorry that you were worried, but apparently I had a journey to make... a final one."

She sat a moment and touched his hand... "I went to Naboo... at least my soul did... He called me there for the last time... I saw Bishop. He has moved on permanently, and said his final goodbye... "

She would miss him, but she was not sad... she was happy for Bishop, but most of all... she was content in herself... she looked at DMD, and smiled... "He said you were a good man... "

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The stars became but drifting memories as the dwindled out of view from the view of the pilot who was furiously manipulating the controls of The Consequence. The void of space became but an after thought as he descended to the planet below, yet this isn't what the man was thinking of. It was what was held on the planet that was at the forefront of his mind, as thought it were a call that was beckoning him to hear it. It ate away at the back of his mind, and even though his hands were at work guiding the Toscan fighter down to the surface, it was more of a dream than a reality. For many days had he imagined this moment, where his skills would be challenged in every way to see if he was worthy of being one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy...to see if he was worthy of calling himself a sith.

The ship's sublight engines continued their dull roar in the background as the ship continued down the path close and closer to the final destination of his journey, or perhaps it would be the first step down a much larger road than he could possibly imagine. The fighter began to speed up considerably with every passing second, cutting through the air of the planet's atmosphere as the trees beneath him became but one giant emerald blur.

As the base approached, the pilot nearly forgot to slow down before landing the ship he was so excited. His heart pounded almost out of his chest, yet somehow he maintained consummate control over every slight movement that his ship made. His ship was part of him, and he was part of his ship for the time being. They were one. Yet a feeling accompanied this sudden rush that was much different and an ominous tone of darkness crept up and took grip of his beating heart. Of course, the grip didn't discontinue the constant pumping of the artery, yet it seemed to increase it. The man basked in the feeling as though he were at home...

Home...

A sharp dagger penetrated the flesh and sunk deep into the soul of the man who stood there. He'd left his home, everything he had was now in the past to never be revisited again. He'd left behind some of his family and any hope of turning back from this sable road that had been laid before him to walk down. A few quick images flashed into his mind, only to be replaced by the interior of his ship as he shook off the thoughts. They could only make him weaker, these primal feelings that he called emotions that seemed to control him at some points.

Now that he was staring at the inside of The Consequence, he for the first time realized that he had actually touched down on the planet. Overhead the transparent roof of the cage he was in lifted and he hopped out with pronounced vigor. As he jumped to the ground, he first realized the vast difference between this world's gravity and that of many others. A weight was eternally pressing down upon him, not enough to make him quiver, yet just enough to cause a sort of constant feeling of being uncomfortable. Yet that was of no matter at the current point in time, for he had already had a pre-conceived image of what this academy would look like and he realized that his vision was far off. He'd expected extravagance to the highest degree, that kind that even royalty stared at in envy. Yet that was not the case... not that he was complaining.

Now the man walked nearly aimlessly through the halls as his soul seemed to transcend from his body to the point where it was as though he were watching himself walk. The feeling was surreal and idyllic all at the same time, and disbelief of this moment nearly overwhelmed him. He saw himself walking on the hard ground, posture not quite as erect as usually taking into consideration the change in how the weight upon his shoulders felt. Yet as he watched this, he could still feel all of the feelings and sensations of the man, such as the touching of the walls as his finger traced a line across the hallway, or hearing of activity both near and distant. Now he looked before his feet, staring with an unwavering glare at all that he saw, not afraid of looking as though he was new or anything. The thoughts he had just had previously comparing this to home re-entered his mind and a new opinion was quickly formed about this place.

This...is my...

His mind seemed to pause a bit and the internal voice in his brain that he called thought trailed off and left a small moment of silence to separate this last word from the rest. It was a word that meant everything in the world to some and nothing to others. Although not everyone had it in a physical sense, everyone had one place where they ultimately belonged. It was a feeling that could sustain a man through any hardship or trial, and with this last word, he crucified the past and promised himself to move on.

...home...

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

A good man....

Her words were clear to him as she spoke them, though they seemed foreign to his ears. In all his days, he had never been refered to in such a way. But there was something else....more than just her words. It was the way she smiled and leaned close to him as she spoke. Her presence filled him with a joy he hadn't felt in years. Not since he lost her....Brook

DMD tilted his head toward her, so that their heads were against each other. He reached out, taking her hand inside his, holding it firmly. "I know what it is like to take spiritual journeys." he said looking down at their hands intertwined. "I am glad that it was something of that nature and not something more serious."

He lifted Tarrian's chin with his free hand, turning her face toward his, so that their eyes meet. "I don't have the words...to say....how I feel about you." His voice was shakey as he spoke. "But I promise you, I will be good man to you, if you will have me?"

spawn.jpg

Tarrian smiled... "It has been a long time since I have felt anything for anyone... " She was not one for lots of words... they were hard to come by for her... and it was hard to overcome the walls she had built... But was more relaxed with him then anyone else.

She took on a more serious look... "I hope this doesn't mean that you are going to go back on your word... and not finish what we were about to start before I was so abruptly pulled away..."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

((Three of the trial's original five are no longer able to post. I'm ending this trial.))

A horrible scream resonated within Revan's mind, the battle meld he had been using now crushing him from the inside out. It had grown too quickly, and the Knight level force user suddenly found himself trying to manage the whole of the Dark Lord's power, something that not only was too large for him to handle, but nearly impossible given the resistance he'd face. Revan found himself in the grip of a short seizure, followed by a deep coma. Kakuto's legs froze, his boot digging into the back of a slain acolyte. All four lightsaber blades deactivated, the ones from Revan now falling from his limp hands and landing back on Kakuto's belt with a quick gesture to the force. Kakuto looked around, noting that at last all the Acolytes were slain.

"Good... Your trial is complete, Draken."

Kakuto called three acolytes to come and take Revan away. They hesitated for a long time, having to step on the corpses of their slain friends to get to him, but knew better than to refuse a direct order. Revan's unconscious body was dragged to the med bay, where his injuries would be treated and his body improved. Soon after Raxeon and Exodus were dragged to the med bay as well, though for reasons that were slightly unclear.

The dark lord strolled casually over to the successful participant of the Trial, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"This trial was meant to teach as much as it was to test. Battle is chaotic, and it is hard to follow. To survive, you have to be ready to change your strategy on a moment's notice. This is also a rule with the Sith. We are treacherous by nature, and you have to anticipate that the man that you were fighting with one minute might be ramming his blade in your back the next."

Kakuto paused, now looking very sternly at Draken.

"You have passed your trial. I hereby bestow to you the rank of Sith Lord, along with all the rights and privileges that come with it. Serve me well, and you shall be rewarded. Disappoint me, and you shall be destroyed. Welcome to the Brotherhood of the Sith."

((OCC: Draken, you're now free to do as you please.

Revan, you have an assignment. While you were battle melded to KR, you were implanted with a portion of his thoughts and knowledge. What you are to do is from your coma have a nightmare of no less than three posts. In it you should experience many of the horrors of the Sith. Think about specific things you would experience from being in KR's head. At the end of your third post, you should wake up with an understanding of the Sith, and with whatever biomechanical improvements done to your body you desire. If you have questions, which I'm sure you will, don't hesitate to IM me. I will explain the trial in more detail.

Sorry about the crappy post. Was hurried and tired.))

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

It had been far too long since he made entryway into the atmosphere of Cardia, traveling downwind towards the Temple. That memory he could hardly recall by now when he first arrived, being so full of fear that he nearly forgot it all. At the time, there were so many powerful presences that had surronded him, even caused to hallucinate. Now, the area was much more familiar, almost serene as the collective energies of the loyal Sith legion were concentrated together.

Confirming his presence by pronouncing his energies throughout the Dark Side, the young man piloting the lone A-Wing swooped down in on a wide angle, breaking softly on the hangar bay before quickly opening the top hatch of the vessel. The slight akwardness of his newly crafted armor prolonged his exit. having to manipulate his body up in such a way he wasn't accostumed to. Never the less, he made his way onto the ground, surveying the area with a few glances exchanged every which way before walking furthur..

The plated boots marked the earth he strode upon, feeling uplifted by what the surronding darkness that seemed to stir his very core with excitement. Hands curled into fists as he walked, furthur taking in what felt while being led deeper and deeper into the Temple's inner sanctum.

There had recently been a bit of commotion, already smelling the scent of death through the air and the Force. Although it was not nearly as grotest as the rotting corpses of the natives on Korriban, it certainly proved to be some kind of lead.

As a number of acolytes were en route to the arena, a hand conformed by composite armorweave was placed on the hooded servants, standing firm in place as the young lad spoke in a far more gentle manner then he was usually accostumed to, "Hey, you. Yeah, you.. Know where can I find someone by the name of Ryu, by chance?"

The Sith did the best he could to pronounce the name the way it was described to him, looking onwardly as the cloaked servant just pointed down a dark corridor, quickly running off in the other direction. By the rude gesture of running off without a proper answer, he felt compelled to bring him down to his knees and beg for forgiveness, but it would only be a wasted effort for he felt far more compelled to see this man out then toy with those weaker than he.

Adjusting the series of columns that supported his neck plate, there was little other direction to go then the one provided. All the while, he continued to control the inner dark tendrils within him to behave, furthur contorting their will into his whenever the powers that be felt like enveloping him at times. By keeping his mind and body sharp and focused above that primal tendecy, the act would not manifest itself, rising above it and controlling that raw power.

After more minutes of walking down the long, hollow path, an arena became visable to him. It was dimly lit, the place was still bustling with what energies had been exhausted from a rather large battle. Bodies laid on the ground, obvious source of the smell. There, only a couple stood, one towering over them all..

This Ryu character you spoke of, Master, what significance does that name hold for me?.. Or were you just trying to lead me here after all?

The dark armorweave shimmered in the light while his body stood tall in the doorway as he contemplated, cold grey eyes looking onward as he took in the violent surrondings, remaining very silent but exuding his own unique presence over the battlefield..

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

Piro had run his Force aura too long, and collapsed from his point of levitation. He knew that this would happen, and that if ran for too long, he could even kill himslef. Fortunatly, Piro's mind knew better, and let go of the anger, and Piro slipped into unconsiousness as he fell into a heap on the floor of the temple.

Piro awoke shortly after, very weary and looking as if he was a corpse. He stood up and made himself look as presentable as possible.

He kneeled in front of Kakuto.

"My lord, is there another task you require of me?"

Alora rose as the battle finished, flicking off some of the blood that had splattered over her robes. She gracefully rose, watching as Draken was Lorded, moving over and kissing him on the lips, her hands raising up to remove his collar.

"You may keep this if you wish... but there is no longer any need for you to wear it Draken. Congratulations ... "

She watched the others being carried off before she placed the collar into his hand. The significance being that he no longer 'belonged' to her. She looked back at the Dark Lord, finding him still in demand. She decided she would go and freshen up, maybe rest a while.

Turning to go she saw a youngster, apprentice by the look and feel of him, entering the throne room. She passed by the armoured boy on her way out, letting her eyes rake over him seductively. She paused, catching his eyes searching the battlezone.

"If you're looking for the Dark Lord he's over there"

The sith master pointed in Kakuto's direction, catching the Dark Lord's eye and blowing him a kiss before sweeping out of the throne room. She turned down the corridors to where her rooms were, ordering an acolyte to bring her a meal to her room. She entered the room, shedding her blood splattered clothing and stepping under the shower, letting the water flow over her. Once cleansed, she placed a loose robe on and lay down to relax while she waited for her meal to arrive. She wondered where Tekkan had gotten to, not having seen him for quite some time. She closed her eyes, laying back on the cool sheets, drifting into a light slumber.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"It has been a long time for me, too," he said! Then his voice became as soft as a whsiper. "....But I am willing to take a chance in the hope that there is something greater in store for me...for us."

He kissed her lightly on her forehead, before standing and pulling her up with him. "As for your training, do think that my feelings for you will cause me to go easy on you?" DMD took a couple of steps away from her, while making a slight gesture with his hand. Tarrian was lifted slightly off of her feet, followed by a mild force push that caused her to fall backwards on the bed. "I think not, m'lady," he said, smiling devilishly.

"I'll be waiting for you outside in the courtyard. You can join me and my apprentice, when you are ready." He bowed slightly, then winked at Tarrian before exiting her room.

spawn.jpg

Draken let out his breath as Ryu called an end to the trials. He re-holstered his blaster, then listened to Ryu as he spoke. Draken nodded at all of the advice he had been given, then saluted the Dark Lord.

Then he felt like his heart stopped as Alora came over to him and kissed him. Then to his great suprise, she removed the collar and handed it to him. He looked at it with a slight grin on his face as he thought about what all had happened while he had been an apprentice, then shook his head.

"No Alora, you keep the collar to remind you of me." He grinned slightly then, touched her mind and left an impression of pleasure there.

With that done, he turned and left the room heading toward the hanger bay,where his ship was already prepared for launch.

Boarding the ship,he piloted it out of the hanger and flew into space. Once there he set the hyperspace controls for Courscant, then made the jump.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Alora woke from her light slumber, finding her meal at the table next to her bed. She ate the light meal then went to the wardrobe, selecting the black and crimson reinforced robes that she had worn before Slaanesh discovered her. Her other robes were in her ship anyway. Replacing her weaponry, including jedi revan's yellow bladed saber which she hid in the folds of her robes, Alora headed out and down to one of the labs. She had need of certain items.

She collected a few chemicals, drugs and other speciallised items, including needles, vials and the use of a mirror. Very delicate work that she wanted to perform. She went to work on her projects...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

((OOC: When the Conclusion of the Chaos gods comes up, you be needed to participate, Piro. Until then I think you have some time to kill.))

"Stay on the ready, Piro. I should have work for you soon. Until then... Sharpen your weapons. Have a hot meal. Rest your bones. You'll need it."

Kakuto turned, his attention drawn to the approaching Sith in the door. He was familiar; the Dark Lord recognized his presence from the last battle of Coruscant. He had been John Skywalker's apprentice, and no doubt he was still acting the part. Curious though, that he would have returned without John.

"Come. Don't just stand there. I haven't the time to waste. What brings you here?"

Kakuto turned his back on the Apprentice, walking over the piles of dismembered acolytes to return to his throne. He signaled for other surviving minions to get shovels and start cleaning up the mess with a series of crude hand gestures. After waiting to see them scatter to go get the big shovels, Kakuto sat down, now watching for Tethyn to approach.

"As you wish my lord."

Piro stood up and left the throne room. He then found himself a room of his own so that he could rest and reapir his weapons.

As he entered the room, he removed all of his armor and weapons, and placed them neatly on the floor. Piro sat down in front of all of them and began the long process of maintenencing all of his armor, weapons, and other equipment.

Although the process was extemley long, it felt like a very short amount of time for Piro. He then stood up and set everything back in a way that he could quickly get suited up. Piro then lied down in bed and went to sleep. Something he had not done in a long while.

The series of parallel plates that supported and protected his neck easily drew up and down to the contortions of his chin as his head swiveled around to follow the image of the woman who eyed him rather intently. Curious, he felt it hard to pry his eyes of her form before blinking a few times, regaining conciousness instaneously as she vanished into the shadows.

Huh?.. Who was she?.. Dark Lord?

Eyebrows narrowed as he pondered for a brief moment. Could the name his Master referred to be the one Dark Lord himself? His signature could not be unrecognized, feeling that same fimilar strength and power on the assault upon the Jedi Temple when he was far weaker, far weaker minded then the knowledge and strength he had at his disposal now. This search became far more interesting..

Both dull grey eyes lit up as he had been called over by the very person he had been thinking out, almost awakening from the daze a second time to quicken his approach on the throne that stood out over the battlegrounds.

He had never been in the direct presence of the Dark Lord, unaware of what formalities played with a subordinate's role, so he improvised by lowering his head and bending his body in a low bow. It took him a longer stretch of time to come back up, still encumbered at certain parts of his back by the dark armor that he still was adjusting to..

"It's a pleasure to meet you face to face at last, Ryu. My name is Tethyn Valor, Apprentince to one you know well enough to keep in high regard, John Skywalker, as I'm aware. He speaks very highly of you as well, even having setting up by an elaborate twist of fate to lead me to you,"

The more he spoke, the more at ease he felt while talking to him. His voice was very articulate, very proper and pronounced, making sure he spoke clear to make himself more presentable.

"While he never truely spoke the words, I gathered the feeling that he, himself, is growing weak with age, along with a swelling amount of other issues. As you may very well know, he has been under the influence by the Light for quite some time, which may also contribute to this sense of.. weakness in the Dark Side,"

There was a brief moment where he stopped talking, his right hand running across his left wrist that mounted the Lanvarok for that split second. Out of habit, he began running his fingertips across the etched figure of the serpent that had maticulously carved and embedded into the metalloid framework.

"If you ask my opinion, sir, I think this last task was a gift. A gift that allowed me to branch furthur away from him by the mentioning of your name in order to lead me straight to you,"

"I believe it was by this that he hoped of having you instill myself with a greater sense of knowledge, a 'kill or be killed' attitude as he stated, then that he alone can provide to me during these troubled times of his. That is.. if you will allow it."

The young man's head began to bow slightly forward, shimmering silver locks of hair fell across the right side of his face, eyes peering up to him while his whole body became invigorated with extreme anticipation. Was he making the right decision by doing this? Or had he assumed too much? Regardless, it felt right to him and now, that is all that mattered.

Edited by Guest

Oblivion.jpg

Alora fiddled with her tooth, the needle she had used stung only slighly though she had felt a pleasureable thrill as she adjusted what Slaanesh's medic's had inserted. She also filled several vials, using the section in her false arm to store them along with filling several of her darts with substances she had procured along the way. She would need more substances, some speciallised poisons in time, though when she could get them she didn't know. She did access a computer terminal, sending for some other black market goods from a Coruscant supplier. She would collect them next time she was on the City Planet.

Alora stretched, loosening up her back after having been bent over the benchtop for several hours. What she needed was more exercise. The type she wanted wasn't an option right then, she would have to find a 'willing' partner for that activity. She finished off what she was up to and headed back towards her room.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Yue felt though the force that he did not need to leave this place yet. Something was coming. The darkness inside roared with excitement of what was coming, but it also yelled hurry and learn all you can.

Yue left the armory and went towards the dark lord's chamber. He was no Trowa, but he was the next best to train him. He entered the chamber and saw the dark lord and one other. His burst into the chamber was not with out its drawing of attention and anger for interrupting. Just as the person talking to the dark lord was about to speak out against this out rage Yue forced pushed him out the way. As the dark lord was about to take very hostile action Yue spoke very clam, cool, and quick.

"I do not mean any disrespect to you or your guest, but I am need of training quick as possible and in return I will give you an immeasurable tool against the jedi. I am in need of the best teacher and in return I will give you the tool that will help lead to the destruction of the Jedi. My name is Yue and I am a creation of the darkness."

Kakuto frowned, having known for some time that what Tethyn brought to his attention was true. It was not a pleasant business, as John had been a strong ally since they both started

"Yes, John has been... 'Slipping' lately. I had feared that he would train you in this bastardised fragment of the true Sith's ways, but as I see now the seeds he planted have escaped the decay of their originator. That you've been able to see through it at all is a testament to your dedication to the ways of a True Sith."

Kakuto had noted Tethyn's weapons, as he did everyone who approached him. What he had built, however, seemed to merit a bit more attention than what he usually gave.

"In my lifetime I have only ever seen one other Lanvarok, gifted by one of the richest men in the galaxy to a child that was bred to be one of the most powerful. I'd ask you where you found such a powerful tool, but judging by the similarities to the dagger at your side I'd reckon you made it. That too, I find impressive."

Kakuto used this bit small talk, sincere as it was, to examine the Apprentice. He found John's work on this one startlingly promising when compared to many of the other miserable failures that he had dealt with on a day to day basis. His first reaction was, or course, to analyse him, feel his signature, dig into his mind and see what bones turned up. Kakuto smirked at the Apprentice, raising his hand to rub his chin.

"Tell me, what did you come here for? You told me how you were led here, but I sense that you followed to satisfy your own desire. The taste for blood is not usually an acquired one, and I sense that while you come here looking to make more formidible your prowess in combat, you seek something else. Answers, purhaps? But to what questions? Or do you even know? What is it you desire?"

((OOC: Yue, I'm sorry but I doubt anyone will be availible to train you until after the Chaos wrap up. I'm going to give you something to do, but for the most part you might be on your own. Don't screw around in my temple though, DMD and Tarrian are still here, and will snap your neck if you act... Unwisely.))

"And you!" Kakuto said, seeing the approaching Yue from the corner of his eyes, "Go out in the Jungle. Kill something with your hands. Make it... Big. Something with teeth that measure at least three inches long. Make jewelry out of it's bones, and if you desire extra favor, smite it's nearest family."

While folding his arms across his chest, he began to bend the mesh armorweave in such a way that it caused a series of clattering sounds as it conformed around his muscle and began to slide down toward the natural fold his elbows made. Naturally, he began to loosen up as their conversation went on, yet kept firm eye contact with the older man.

"Well," He brushed part of his hair to the side for a moment, giving a rather large smirk of pride as he continued, "You are the first to recognize it's name upon appearance. I'm surprised another would know of such a weapon or that one so recent besides my self has come into possession of one."

The young lad brought up his left forearm up into the air, holding the broad side of the custom Lanvarok to be shone in his light,

"Yes.. This was forged by my own hands, by my own devices. I have spent a great deal of time observing and reading books about Sith of Old in my life, the roots of our testiment, the very essence that binds us as brethern. It is here that I find strength in the past,"

Lowering both the weapons and his eyes, both arms struck out to either side in a very expressionate shrug, arching his mouth off to the side an a far more sadistic grin then expressed before.

"My desire is pure. The elimination of all who fall against the will of Old and our current way of life. Those whose crimes have long since gone unconvicted shall be paid in blood for retribution. I have spoken to the spirits themselves on Korriban and it is my destiny to fulfill their haunting cry for revenge and make their will my own."

One knee was bent to hold himself down in the Dark Lord's presence..

"I only lack the power, for now, to make their will so. I now seek through your means to obtain it.."

Oblivion.jpg

((I'm sorry, but there has to be some one who can give me some teaching about the dark side. I don't want to be a complete waste of mass when Nurgle calls my butt into service.))

Yue would of normally be thankful for him saying he would be trained, but that would not work. He need teaching now.

"Dark lord as before I mean no disrespect, but you can feel the battle drawing nearer. I more than anybody owe Nurgle my life and my loyalty. I want to serve him and fore fill my promise. I need a teacher now so I may prove myself. I do not beg, but now I break my own rules and beg of you to help me so I may help and kill at the battle."

*The Starweaver landed on Carida's surface and the sorceror Dagon departed to find the Dark Lord.::

So much has changed since I've been gone. When I left this was just an imperial fortress world, now its the central hub of the Sith academy. It still looks like a spawning ground for warriors though. Not everything has changed in my absence. It's going to take time to create a place for myself in the order, time and careful choices.

::Dagon approached the Dark Lord and knelt before him.::

I have returned my lord, from studies in the outer rim territories. What is thy bidding?

MGw9G2u.jpg

"Very good answer..."

Kakuto stood up, at least a little intrigued by the apprentice's words.

"A bit practiced, but somewhat sincere. Very bold. Very strong. I like it..."

The Dark Lord went around to the back of his throne and withdrew a weapon, which he had placed there before the last battle of Coruscant for safe keeping. Behind the throne almost nobody would have enough courage to venture, and those that did would be met with some less than pleasant consequences had they tried to raid what was hidden there, so for as plain as it seemed it was a descent place for a secret cache. Kakuto drew the heavy weapon slowly, then displayed it horizontally for Tethyn to see. He looked over his great maul with pride, having spent a great deal of time mastering the unorthodox weapon.

It was a warhammer, around three feet in length. Its head was large and squared off at the ends, with a few visible mechanical components suggesting that it contained intricate internal mechanisms. The striking surfaces were flat, the body leading up to it slowly curved like an outward growing tree. It bore on its side the symbol of Nurgle, god of Destruction. It was very ornate, a beautifully crafted weapon that lost none of it's functionality for the form. Kakuto drew it back as he saw Tethyn move to grasp it.

"You cannot touch, for beyond it's beautiful craftsmanship it also has a number of powers that no ordinary blacksmith or artisan could bestow upon it. Powers that can do-"

Kakuto suddenly found himself interrupted by the Acolyte that he had just sent off. Not only did he disobey an order, but he interrupted the Dark Lord. Either mistake is a deadly one, but compounded by the way he begged obnoxiously, there was no way he could be denied the healthy serving of pain that he was ”œdemanding.”

Leaning himself slowly back to standing, raising back again to full form, he'd begin crossing hands once again and staring outwards as he intently listened. It seemed a bit interesting that his body leaned in so formally to a bow on one knee, never before feeling this way before, but perhaps it was attributed to the wealth of respect he now had for the Dark Lord as he spoke furthur.

Tethyn was pleased by the expression of true feelings towards his answer, quite impressed by it, actually. He also felt compelled to follow up on the first statement he said directly afterwards.

"Praticed as it may be, it is not truely followed as it should from what I have seen and heard. Many of the Sith today concentrate on interal strength to improve one's self through the Dark Side of the Force,"

"While this is a worthy and admirable trait to many of our kind, it is not looked upon in the same way I do.. I tend to see this more as internalizing what powers are expressed by that aspect then molding it out to do the will of the souls I spoke of, that of my own as well. Only from the past can we truely expect what is to come from the future."

The young lad abruptly ended the speech, the visual of the war hammer coming into place before him. It was truely a magnificant site, one could wonder what forces created such a being. The curiousity drove him as far as to extend a glove wrapped in armorweave to bend across to touch it. Just then, it was pulled back, his one hand jolting back to his side as well, almost snapping out of a trance-like state..

What the?..

The act that ensued against the Acolyte, sound of bone and flesh being rendered peaked his attention, still smirking as he wallowed in pain. He seemed very desperate, far more then he was, for the Dark Lord's attention and finally struck the last of his patience. It was to be expected, as one so powerful should give right to correct those who served him.

About the comment about Alchemy, it was as if he was looking through Tethyn's very mind and soul, picking out all the right words of interest that made his body tinge with delight at the very thought,

"Yes,.. I agree. I have studied numerous chapters mentioned upon Alchemy, serving the last true power from the Sith of Old that dwells in the place we live in today. Although, the basis of the books were drawn out by a mysterious disclosed alias, the author never revealed the true secrets of the ways of the Sith. It merely hinted to those who were loyal to seek out more knowledge."

"..I believed myself to be one of those ”œtruth seekers”

Oblivion.jpg