Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Tarrian excused herself for a moment from DMD... but only for a moment... and went and answered the door...

"Oh, I am sorry, we don't want any wannabe's... you need to prove yourself worthy of the sith..."

with that she backhanded the boy across the courtyard... "Now get up and move with purpose in your pitiful life..."

Tarrian closed the door and sent a force projection to the child to wait in the throne room for someone to get time to meet with him...

She promptly returned to DMD, and hauled off and punched him square in the face and followed it with a roundhouse kick to the chest... she stood ready for whatever he had next to give her...

"Sorry for the delay... Master... get up and teach me... "

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Annoyed, the man used Force Shock (Level 1 Force Lightning),

temporairly stunning the Sith. That bought him a few seconds of time.

Taking advantage of the situation, he promptly drew his Orange lightsaber, holding it up to the Sith Master's face.

Now, how about letting me in?

Empire.jpgEmpire.jpgEmpire.jpg

Proud member of the J.net Addicts Club since April 2006

Proud Owner of...no one

((Dude you know lightining and have a lightsaber, but I Doubt you have ever been trained. Might want to run that by someone. However I challange you to a duel. 3 posts each mod ruled.))

Procs awoke from his mediation feeling a very slight disturbance. Just enough to annoy him beyond belief. It did not take him long to find the source of the disturbance however. In his time with his master he had picked up a few things that he would use to settle this disturbance. Things his master never truly taught him directly but he himself had picked up. He could move things with his mind. And on his journey back he had been practicing. What better way then to practice on a person who flaunted power in such a fashion. Summoning the force he unleashed a blow that sent the crazed wanna be sith flying away from the doors.

"I am sort of bored. Why don't I waste a little time on you just to perk myself up?"

Summoing the force again he sent the man another yard or so in such a disgraceful manner that he litterly flipped end over hen. LAnding on his head instead of his behind. Removing a vibrosword from his back. One he had been carrying around since he got back here he readied in for a blow or two.

"Come one give me your best shot."

((You don't have to take the duel BTW you can always just walk off. BUt your not getting in unless you go through me. I am still thinking it kind of sketch though that you knw force shock and have a lightsaber.))

The pale glowing form of the Sith Master floated infront of the newcomer.

"You have no power here. No Jedi powers, no sith powers, no lightsaber. If you think you are worthy of being trained you will fight with your bare hands... ONLY"

The ghost of the seductress hovered right infront of the acylote (Anakin Skywalker II) Her expression one of disapproval.

"You have to proove worthy of being trained."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

((OCC force lightning is a masters power and one doesnt get a lightsabre till their master teahces them how to create one))

Draken's ship jumped back into normal space in a flash of light. He let the ship's computers reset for a moment before transmitting the codes to allow him to land. Once he had been given clearance to land, he gently sets his ship down on a landing pad.

Draken stood up and looked at the apprentice. "End of the line. It's here that your training begins. However, I may not be the one training you, that still remains to be seen. For now though, I would advise you to wander around and get to know this place. I have other matters to attend to."

Draken turned and walked out of his ship. He headed for the main gate where he saw what appeared to be an arrogant man standing at the gate talking to the Master Tarrian. He watched her backhand the boy across the courtyard. Draken grinned at that, then turned back around and headed back to his ship.

Boarding it, he lifted the ship off of the landing pad and flew back into space. Once there he re-entered the location of Serenno into the hyperspace computer and then made the jump into hyperspace again.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Annoyed, the man used Force Shock (Level 1 Force Lightning),

temporairly stunning the Sith. That bought him a few seconds of time.

Taking advantage of the situation, he promptly drew his Orange lightsaber, holding it up to the Sith Master's face.

Now, how about letting me in?

This post is nulled... I really thought you would have gotten the sarcasm... but you have not... please read the rules of this rp... if you are trying to become a force user, you have absolutely no force powers to begin with except instinct, and intuition.... like a danger sense... and only sith masters are allowed to have force lightning... so your strike against Tarrian is for not... but if you want to get picky about it... I can do that... as Tarrian is a Sith master...

Rules regarding Force Users are as follows.

1.) When you come onto this site, if you are a force user, you are not allowed to be able to use "force powers" or the "force" in any way until you are being trained by a master, or even at the academy, except for the basics, (ie, force running and basic intuition) Also, lightsabers are not to be allowed for use for your character - until your master has tought you to create one. Standard weaponry is allowed including Sith Swords.

2.) Once you have been chosen to be trained by a Lord/Master, you have to train 1 month actively to be able to take the trials to become a Knight/Lord (It may take longer - depending on your master's deeming your ready to take the next step.)

3.) Once you are a knight/Lord it takes you an additional 2 months to be adjudicated to a Council position (3 months to become eligible to become a Council Member - basically.)

4) Once you have become a Knight, you will need to actively RP and "train" your character 4 additional months (thats 5 months since you joined) to become elligible to be a Master, and you must train to a knight at least 1 apprentice. On top of this you need to given your trials by another master that is recognized as a master of the force by that faction.

5) Only Sith Masters may use force lightning. It is a higher darkside power and only those with the rank of Master may use it. It shows the status of the Sith that they have attained the rank of master. ((there will be no grandfathering of this power. If you do not have the rank of Master, you CAN NOT use force lightning.))

6) If one has not posted in the RP for a period of six months, one may face a deduction in rank (ie Master to Knight/Lord or Knight/Lord to Padawan/Apprentice). This rank reduction is to ensure people absent from the RP are instep with events and people in the RP and do not abuse previous ranks earned. This loss is temporary and may be restored fully simply by recognition from active Masters of each respective faction.

These are the Ranks for the Jedi and Sith:

JEDI:

Padawan

Knight (1 month active RPing plus trials)

(Council Member) (3 months active RPing plus recognition)

Master (5 months active RPing plus recognition and trials)

SITH:

Apprentice

Lord (1 month active RPing plus trials)

(Council Member) (3 months active RPing plus recognition)

Master (5 months active RPing plus recognition and trials)

Since you could not bother to read the rules of the rp, I have posted them here for you... get a grip and stop acting like you have any kind of training whats so ever... you are nothing yet... just a kid that wants to be... you are not a sith yet... and it will be many many many months before you make master and can ever use force lightning.

Nokrt arrives at Cardia and lands near the Sith Academy. He walks towards the Gates of the Temple hoping he would find a Master here. Walking up to the Gates he is halted by a Sith.

What is your business here? the Sith asks inquistively

I am here to become a Sith. I am i need of a master. I was told to come here to find one

sorry Chiss, I am afraid u aren't allowed entrance until a Master or LOrd comes out and decides they want to train you until then i guess your stuck here The Sith replies.

I am tired of waiting. My paitence is at its bitter end...now let me entrance or ill blast you to hell The Chiss says in a rather frustrated voice which were backed up by his Charric.

The Sith laughed however and drew his Lightsaber

You must be out of your mind to challenge me Then the sith force Pushed Nokrt back to his ship on the Landing pad.

You will wait but with that kind of Passion it won't be long before a master comes for you

So the Chiss grudgingly accepting defeat and realizing the extent in which his power would rise with training Waited outside the Gates of the Academy.

Soon after wards the Chiss sees a lone droid in the distance. It looks to be an old CIS battle droid. not a super but the crappy looking ones. Pulling out his Charric and shot it square in the chest. This destroyed the Droid on impact. The Chiss loved the feeling of destroying the droid. It took out all the pent up frustration ofver the droid at the Last Call. He continued to scope out droids shooting them whenever he could. Maybe this unrelentless destruction will lead to a masters interest.

Edited by Guest

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

DMD rubbed the blood away that was leaking from his nose, with the back of his hand. He held his hand out in front of him, looking at the crimson liquid that was smeared across the back of his knuckles. For a quarter of a second, his anger spiked, but then quickly subsided. He remembered how she had got the drop on him. The Sith had let himself become distracted, by letting the seductively rhythmic walk of his female counterpart and the minor intrusion by the misguided hopeful.

"Well played, lady Tarrian," he said tightening his hands into fists. The sounds of his knuckles popping, was louder than he expected, though he could tell they had the psychological effect on his opponent he desired.

He wasted no time waiting on her to throw the first punch. He quickly closed the small gap between them, ramming his shoulder into her chest, forcefully pushing her back. He followed that, with a forward kick to her stomach, bending her over as she fell to her knees, holding the injured area. He gave her a moment to regain her composure before continuing the fight.

Tarrian stood up slowly, giving him the evil eye. He returned her gaze and then gestured to his still bleeding nose. She closed the gap this time, with a flying kick, that barely missed DMD's stomach. She quickly dropped into a sweep, missing the right leg, but clipping the left leg. DMD stumbled and fell backwards. Tarrian leapt into the air, using her wait and gravity to give her the desired force in her drop. DMD rolled back on his shoulderblades, then pushed up with his hands on the ground beneath him, to spring himself upright. Tarrian foot caught him on the center of his chest. He kick knocked the wind out of him, but he held on to her foot, sweeping her other(balancing)leg from under her.

She hit the ground hard. DMD maintained his grip on her foot, twisting it,while applying pressure with his foot to her inner thigh. He could see the pain in her eyes, though she didn't give him the satisfaction of crying out. He released her, still breathing heavy and trying to regain the air she savagely stole.

"You are improving. Your fighting style is sufficent. The only thing you lack, is fluidity. When you fight, always have a counter for whateve ryour enemy throws at you. Think of it as chess. Try to keep yourself three moves ahead of your opponent."

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

Doubling over, she tried to catch her breath, but DMD was having none of that... he came at her again, only this time she countered him... in mid flight though, he caught her foot, and the pain from hitting the ground was enough to knock the breath out of her once again... then the pain from him twisting the ankle and the pressure on her thigh...

She may show how much it hurt, but no man would ever get the satisfaction of hearing her cry out... Standing up slowly, she used the force to channel her pain into power, and she threw DMD backwards into the boulders... as he started to stand, she came at him... using a front flip to slam both feet into his upper torso... knocking him back into the rockface once again... turning swiftly, she kicked both feet out from under him... and then neatly landed on his chest... knees on either side of his head... the weight of her body cutting off his air as she pressed down on his lungs with her full weight of her body...

"I have a good teacher... master."

Seeing as there was no Masters thinking Nokrt wirthy enough he might as well try to find another back on Coruscant. Dreading this decision to go back to that wamprat of a planet.

But he felt his presence come back. He must go to this Lord.

Stepping aboard his ship he sped off in the distance.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Lord Draken Had Sugestid that she look around. As she entered a courtyard and reilised that her ship was still on Nesipis 8. She Gasped.'Great, first I come here, not knowing where to go, then I reilise my ships not here!' Her nails were digging into her palm, but she didn't really feel any pain, she was so focosed on her ship. She sat down on the floor next to the wal and slammed her fist into the ground. 'Now what am I to do?!?' she thought putting her head against the wall...

s83493495.jpg

The Lenra touched down on the landig pad of the Sith Academy. Yoshiba was still reflecting on the past few days, when his droid call to him, and informed him of their landing. As he stepped off the ship, he command the droid to take both ships to the hanger, and have them put in storage. He walked into the temple, and had a quick look around.

He saw a girl sitting on the floor, down the hall from him, and a thought came to him. He did not know who this child was, or why, and how he remembred her. For some reason she looked familiar to him.

He walked to her, and looked down apon her.

*Why do I know you?* He commanded. *And why do I have your ship?* he continued.

Landing again on cardia was as uneventful as the last time. Nokrt was very eager to get into the Academy and this time none would stop him. And he was correct. The Academy had open doors and Nokrt just walked inside keeping a firm grip on his Charric incase it was some ploy to kill him.

However he loosened his grip when he saw a man who had a familiar feeling about him yet faint as if almost not there and a woman who he swore he saw boarding an Infiltrator in Coruscant...

The Apprentice and this must be the Master who sought him out yet it couldnt be. This man was much weaker than the apprentice...Then what. Perhaps Nokrt should inquire rather than make conjectures in his mind. He slowly walked near the two bowing toward the Master in respect.

I obey as your wishes requested of me

SOCeTJx.png?1

Alien followed Norkrt into the temple and saw him talking to the master.

Hmm i was wrong. He is not a sith yet a well i just have to see if his master will teach me.

walking up to the sith master Alien ask if he could teach him the ways of the dark side to kill the jedi that had killed his family...

vincent.jpg

((OOC: Okay Alien, who are you talking to, and why have you jumped from the Jedi Academy, th the Sith academy, and you asked for a master in both, and you have posted to be a smuggeler/NFU? Are you a Sith or a Jedi, or a smuggeler/NFU? Plus if you would do a little research, you see that I (if it is me you are talking to) am not a master, or even a lord any more.))

Yoshiba, was surprised to see a young Chiss come to him. He had no reculection to who he was, and why he had chosen the words he had.

*I obey as your wishes requested of me* He said to yoshiba.

*I have not commanded anything of you, so you must be mistaken.* He said coldly, he tried to size him up with the force, tried to read his thoughts, and get a feel for who he was, but failed at it, the force being stripped from him hurt more now then ever. For he hated to not be in controll of those around him, to have no influence of others, reduced him to nothing.

The force would not respond to his will, and would not bend to his whim. He glared at him, and got as much information he ould from just looking at him. He was young, and arrogant,and would make a good Sith some day, but he was in need of training, of teaching, something Yoshiba himself needed. He continued to glare him own untill he spoke.

(yes but danm you.......Edited by Tarrian who is now getting pissed off by your posts... you know anyone who can and i know what i did i'm sorry but anyway.... )

seeing that he wa not gonna get help from the man Alien turned to Nokrt and said.

you are stupid and i challenge you to a sword fight

First, read the damn rules to this rp... or I am going to remove your butt from it till I know that you have... Second, you bypass our censors one more time, you are going to take a 24 hour ban from the site...

Third, pick on faction and stay in it... sorry if it doesn't go as fast as you would like, but we all have lives... if you want to be a jedi.. go there and get into their jedi academy... if you want to be a sith, request joining the sith and stay at this academy... and if you are going for a smuggler/nfu get out of all force user threads and go to the last call...

People do not just pick apprentices... they want to see how you post... and to be honest... your impatience and one line posts do not make you a desirable apprentice...

vincent.jpg

You had called for me in my mind while i was still in Csilla. I came to You as you had wished for i was very curious as to how i was hearing your voice. It became clear to me in my travel to Coruscant that it was through the force. Since you called for me i felt your life and passion throughout the galaxy until something happened as if the glimmer of life stopped and is slowly being rebirthed

He looked upon Yoshiba. He looked broken and very frustrated about something but it wasn't him it was something...deeper.

You are a master are you not?

((OCC: Alien i will not deul you due to the fact that i have no sword. Perhaps after i am done training to become a Sith we may fight.))

SOCeTJx.png?1

It was a dark, gloomy night on the planet of Cardia. The medical ward was dead silent, and there was no one in it but Revan's body stretched across one of the beds. He had finally awoken from his torturous slumber, his eye openeed so that just a slit was visible. He threw his body out of bed, rubbing his eyes and eyeing the desolate room around him. He stood up, and put the rest of his clothes on, covering it with a long black cloak that he managed to obtain while in the temple. He was very close to being lorded, all he had to do was create his lightsaber, and confront someone he hadn't seen in a very long time, his master.

He exited the medical ward and out into the temple, watching as many sith passed him, some training and conversing with one another. The sith trianed every day with vigourous hard work. They practiced their saber skills daily. It was now time Revan created a saber for his own. He would have to start out making the crystal out of the elements the temple required, then stick it in the blast furnace, and compress them all together using the force. He made his way through the temple, spectating the apprentices train to become lords one day.

The room consisted of a long work bench with various carbon rocks and other various elements. There was a large furnace in the back, stained with the previous creations of other sith. Revan eventually approached the bench, exhaling before beginning. Unfortunely, he soon had a flashback. He remembered when he was on Illum, creating his Jedi lightsaber. Nom accompanied him, and waited for him on the planet inside of his ship. He remembered every momeny so clear as though he was right there again. He could vision himself coming out of the cave, excited and ready to take the next step in his training. Of course, that was the last time he saw Nom...

Nom had sent him to Admiral and Jedi Knight Onderin Starlisk, who taught him how to use Form IV. When he had finished, Nom was gone, no where to be found. Revan couldn't even contact him through the force, and from that time, he felt...abandoned. He remembered small parts of his past, from the time he entered the Temple wanting to become a Jedi, to exiting to become a sith. He soon shook his head, curshing the memories back into his thoughts, until the next time they haunted him.

He grabbed a few carbon rocks, and set them on the bench. He stretched out his hand and both the rocks lifted into the air. He used the force to throw them in the air, and then swung his hand downwards quickly. The rocks came soaring down, crashing onto the bench as they split into pieces. In smaller pieces, it was easier to crush them into dust using the force. He closed his eyes and stuck both hands out. He began to slowly close his hand as he could hear the small pieces of rocks being compressed until they were almost dust. He then grabbed a handful of various other elements that the work area provided and added it to the mix such as particles from various moon rocks which is what provided the energy.

As the mixed elements lay there, he soon stopped. He put his head down, and reached his hand inside of his cloak. He soon revealed an item he hadn't thought of ever since he first became a Jedi. A locket, that held his parent's ashes inside of them. He gathered them when he found out they were killed. He opened the locket for the first time in years, and the ashes poured out onto the mix of elements like a sheet. He then ripped the locket off, throwing it on the ground as a tear strolled down his cheek. He wiped it as he then used the removable tray from underneathe the elements to chuck it in the furnace.

He then turned it on as the elements began to smelt together. It would take a few days, so Revan headed back out into the center of the temple as he observed his fellow sith...

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

He lay there on the ground, take short, rapid breaths. He wiggles his body beneath her, but finds that he lacks the strength. The lack of oxygen in his body makes it hard for him to summon the force to aid his struggling muscles. Looking at Tarrian, you wouldn't think such a petite woman would have sufficient mass to pin him to the ground, but she was doing it.

DMD pushed up hard with the last of his stored strength, raising his torso slightly off the ground. Tarrian still sat on top of his chest, smiling down at him, before his strength gave out and he collasped beneath her. In that instant, he had figured out how she was holding him down. Tarrian was manipulating the force to add density to her mass. In his time training her in the physical aspects of combat, he had forgot that she was a master of force. A potentially deadly mistake.

The second thing that kept him beneath her and near the point of passing out, was the precarious postion he was in. Tarrian's body was pressed firmly against his and her knees on either side of his head. He took a moment to truely appreciate his position. The softness of her body through her training suit, was easily distinguishable from the pain in his chest. The playful way she would gradually change positions on top of him in the guise of maintaining her hold on him. Secretly teasing him with the concept of pleasure and pain. He gazed up at her shape, taking in all her curves, from top to bottom and relaxed his body.

"I used to think dying in battle was the best way to go. A death worthy of a warrior. But, if it is meant for me to die here today, like this? I will die a happy man," he said rubbing his cheek against her inner thigh.

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

walking outside Alien sat on the ground focusing all his angrer into his fist. then punching his fist on the ground feeling no pain making small dent in the road he had relived his anger but it still was there in the back of his head never to leave waiting for the next chance to suface angain....Alien need the force to spend his anger on the ones who caused it......the jedi....

vincent.jpg

Yoshiba looked to the Chiss, and glared into his eyes, he go tthe feeling that his mind had been connected to this ones, but it no longer had that connection.

*No, I am not a Master, nor am I a Lord. For I must be re-trained to obtain that rank.* The words that came forth were vile, they burned his tounge as he spoke them, it enraged him even further, to continue to look at the one before him. So he turned his gaze to the female on the floor.

*I have your ship, for it was on my Planet, and i suspect that you were there as well* he said in a dark cold voice. *Now why would you have been there.* He cut him self off, for the second he said it, it came to him, he was there for training, training under him. That was no longer the task at hand, but rather the end of it.

*Never mind, your ship is in the hanger, my droid is standing gaurd over it, give him this* Yoshiba handed her a small computer chip * and he will return it to you, But that is the end of this conversation.* He said, as the anger rose steadely inside of him, he was mad at the fact that one so rich with potential,and passion, could no longer learn his ways.

He broke contact with both of them, and headed away. He no longer wanted to worry about the past right now, he had more pressing matters to pretain to. Obtaining a master, and getting back in touch with the force was the main concern as it were.

He walked around the academy, searching for power that he could learn from. The Sith code ringing in his ears.

Peace is a lie

There is only passion

Through passion I gain strength

Through strength I gain power

Through power I gain victory

Through victory my chains are broken

The Force shall set me free

He had the passion, He had the strength, he needed to power. The power he once had, but no longer did he. He strived to know how the force was stripped from him, for he had died, the force would usallu return to you, but not him. Why had he been diffrent, why did the force leave him. He had to know the answer to this.

Yoshiba happend to stroll out side, to the grounds of the academy. He quickly surveyed the area, only to see a man, with a woman on his chest. They seemed to be sparring with one an other, and the female seemed to be winning. For the man was bleeding, and on his back.

Yoshiba stepped to the side, to stay out of sight, so he could watch the match play out a little further. Why had this man allowed such a small female hold him to the ground, for he could have easily forced her off of him.

He continued to watch the match play out.

Evadne quickly took the chip from the man. She did not need the force to see that he was angry, it was rolling off of him. She tucked the chip in her pocket as the man walked away. " That is the end of this conversation" she said, mimickiing him mockingly. she rolled her eyes, "what a character" she said walking off to the hangar.

Once she entered the hangar, she handed the droid the chip, and he let her have her ship back. she entered her ship and checked everything, she half expected everything to be gone, but everything was where it was supposed to be. "heh, not like I have anything worth anything" she said to herself as she sat in the pilot seat, and, closed her eyes. It was some time since she had gotten some sleep.

s83493495.jpg

The man was telling the truth that much he could tell. Now Nokrt was regretting his decision to ever come out to this place. Away from his home. Away from the CEDF.

Looking on to what the Man was looking at he saw a woman pinning down a man much larger than her. However the feeling he was getting from the Man wasn't scared of fearful or even angered....but lusty...

The galaxy is a weird place.

He turned to the man and saw a supremely loathing expression on his face. He may be an Alien hater like most of theses Sith were but then again the Chiss arent as alien as people seem to think.

How can he impress a sith master. What drives him. What motivates him. What brings out passion. He hated the Vaagari and the Vong. They have caused to much suffering in his home to even think of them as friends. He hated the old Empire. He hated Thrawn and his blown out of proportion popularity. They were nothing compared to the wrath he could induce NOTHING!

He thoughts were screaming in his mind. All these years of pacifistic war in the CEDF all these years of Xenophobia. They had created an anxious killer on the inside. Nokrt wanted to kill wanted to murder but who? where? how? The frustration with the situation pumping his blood even harder he heard voices in his mind telling him to repeatedly KILL! KILL! KILL! The Chiss was going insane. He had to kill someone. Surely not a Sith bearing a Lightsaber. That would be suicide. Possibly some other Sith hopefuls would ensure him training.

He continued to watch the two fight.

Edited by Guest

SOCeTJx.png?1

Tarrian leaned down and lightly kissed DMD... "we can't have that now can we...???" She pushed on his chest with her hands for just a moment, and instantly he felt the weight off of him... she used the balance from her hands to push up and off of him and flip backwards out of his way...

Standing a few feet from him she waited till he stood up... "I didn't hurt you did I?" She smiled at him mischieviously...

He watched the two intently trying to find who might be a willing Master for him. He had to impress them with such an amount of creulty to show them he was prepared to do anything for the Sith. He could tell they were Sith from the way were there the way he could feel them. They may be able to help him in his quest for Apprenticeship. He looked at the Man to his left and saw the same expression of hope on his face. It was futile for he Nokttin'okr'tihnt was the better choice he had more passion then he did and he was obviously more powerful, cunning, and tactful.

It will be soon that I will be an apprentice and my inept skills in the force will finally be diminished. Nokrt said to himself and anxiously waited for that moment ot come.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Yoshiba watched as the lady bent down and kissed the man, and apon doing so relized that it was Master Tarrian who was doing the kissing. Seeing this he stepped out of the shallow divet in the wall. For it was senceless to stay out of sight. For they both probably already knew he was watching. They were both very strong in the force, and he envied them both for their power, how was he to obtain that power.

He continued to watch from afar, not paying any haed to the sith hopefull watching him, he felt his gaze apon him, and disregarded it. He had potential as well, that much he could feel. So the force was still alive in him, he just had no controll over it. He tried again to read his thoughts with the force.

to his surprise, he got something. It might have been because the emotion was so basic, or so strong, but the feeling of pain, and hatred flowed through his mind, the feeling of death. The feeling of the force in him, inspired him to try harder, but the harder he tried, the more agrivated he became. The force was playing tricks on him, allowing glimpses of the power, but not submitting to his command. He was becommig desrate, how was he supposd to obtain the power, if it would not come to him as it did before. The glimpses continued, a quick, and subtle flash of rage burst into his body, of a small one out side the doors, pounding the ground, the anger he held, for what, and why, was oblivious to him, he was not permitted that information.

This only furthered his rage. He slammed his fist into the wall, cutting his knuckles in the shattered fragments of concrete. The pain was a good feeling, it allowed him to know he still was alive. That his heart was still beating. He punched the wall, again, harder then before, sliceing his knuckels further. The more pain the better, he was enjoying the destruction he was creating. Though the destruction was mediocer at best, it was destruction non-the-less.

Punch after puch, Yoshiba hit harder. Digging his fist in deeper with every strike. Bringing the pain closer to his tortured soul. His body was worked into a frenzy, smashing the stone with less effort each time. He had put a good dent in the rock, when finnal a small crack started up the pillar. The crack grew with each strike, widening with every blow. untill a large chunch of solid concrete fell out from the middle of the column.

Yoshiba watched as it fell. Calculated it speed, and direction, and spun on heel. Catching the small boulder with the back of his foot. The strength he had summond form the pain of his fists made its presence in the kick. Sending the chunk towards the hopefull watching him. Falling short of hitting him, but making the hopefull flinch in fear. and glaring him down after words.

That will keep him on his toes He thought silently to him self. He had noticed that there was little attention drawn to his frenzey, most went apon their way, or only glanced at him momenterily just to return to their mediocer tasks. He had hopped that the crack in the column had drawn some attention though, not from the hopefulls, or apprentices, but rather from them masters in the main yard.

He dare not look to them , for that would show intrest, and despration, for that would show weakness. He rather just stood there, and foucused on the pain that the concrete wall, and the chunk of concrete had brought. Surley he had broken his foot, but that was no issue, much worse had happend to him in his journey to power. The blood trickeld down his wrist. Yoshiba simply watched it run down his forearm, and drip off his elbow. He worried not though, the bleeding would stop eventualy, and the chaos would soon end as well.

Watching the blood run from his torn knuckles soothed him. All the anger returned to where it needed to be. In his heart, for there were other things he could use it on. He dazed out of it, allowing himself to fall into a semi-meditation. He had not meditated in a while, and it calmed him to do so. He didn't dare go into a full meditation, for if he were to space out, there was no telling to who would take advantage of him. He becamce fully aware of his surroundings. he two master in the yard, the hopefull still watching him, from afar, but still watching. The apprentices training in the main hall, and the power he could feel flowing from each of them, the hate the radiated form their hearts, minds and souls. All these soothed his chaotic soul.

Peace is a lie

There is only passion

Through passion I gain strength

Through strength I gain power

Through power I gain victory

Through victory my chains are broken

The Force shall set me free

He chanted to him self while in the semi-meditation