Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Rahalin landed the awful colored ship on the indicated pad and then walked away. Taking a moment to consider it, he began applying explosives to various key structures, muttering under his breath "I hate you vile colored piece of Jedi History".

He walked to the gates of the Sith Academy and knelt in the dust, watching the area around him and focussing his thoughts on seizing an oppurtunity for finding a master. A few moments later, the ugly ship he had came in on blew up spectaculary, lighting the dark sky for several moments as the ship flamed up and disintegrated in the dark night.

1stSigRahalin.jpg

Nokrt was suddenly alert unsheathing his vibrosword and raising his charric when he heard an explosion. He headed down the corridors of the Academy trying to find its source. When he reached the gates of the academy he saw the remants of a ship at one of the landing pads and a man coming toward the Academy.

Nice entrance, i prefer to have a ship though. Got a name?

((OOC: If you want i can make you a good sig (way better than mine, this one is a work in progress) jus give me a character description and ill have it dun by tomorrow))

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Rahalin bowed his head forward, forehead almost but not quite touching the ground. His eyes, though, never left the being in front of him. There was too much danger in that.

"That ship, master, was tainted with the touch of a Jedi, and therefore not mine. As for a ship belonging to me, it sits at another pad, awaiting for me to return to it as a Sith or not at all," said Rahalin in a mere whisper."

The being's other question raced through the darkest places of his mind and a single word reverberated back. "Larrikan is my name master. It is the one given to me by he whom first saw the spark of whom I am. It is the name in the void where my heart once stood, ripped from me in preperation for this day, that it might be filled with Dark and nothing else."

1stSigRahalin.jpg

Rise Larrikan however i am not a master. I am an acolyte the same as you, i have been at the Academy for days and the explosion made my blood rush with a thirst to kill.

The Defel rose from the ground only to look in Nokrt's eyes with a manner of disgust and revolt.

I am sorry if i exploited myself in a manner as to make you think i were a master. I am currently waiting for the arrival of Captain Phillep from the Empire he will be my master.

Nokrt was taken back by his tone. Was he so sure of this. Was he absolute the servant of the Empire would want him as an apprentice. He was willing to work with the Empire he actually wanted to be part of this Empire even before he left the CEDF because they were allowed to be offensive.

I suggest you try to get passage to Kuat Drive Yards to get yourself a new ship, from there you should go to Korriban. There may be a Sith Lord there who would be in need of an apprentice.

Nokrt pondered for a moment.

Perhaps i could take you to Kuat. My Lambda could easily accomodate you. As long as you don't own droids...i dispise droids and will destroy them if they are brought on board

SOCeTJx.png?1

>>>The world was not dark enough for the linking of those who felt darkest. His slumber caused him to miss the war and he awoke feeling the absence of the divine presence of Tzeentch. He did not awake at first. Instead his slumber ascended into meditation. His body floated into the air as the Dark Side of the Force filled his body once again, making him feel alive again. He landed on the ground and opened his eyes. He was now awake. Light had his dreams been of late; good was being allowed too much breathing room.<<<

They will suffer me once again!

>>>The newly awoken Darth Barabbas put on a new white cloak, meant to mirror his tainted spirit. He walked out into the academy, contemplating what he was going to do next.<<<

OOC: Edit, things didn't work out in a planned storyline.

Edited by Guest

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

*The Red Star landed next to the burning heap of another ship. A wave of colors shifted through the hull of the dragon shaped craft as it absorbed all of the heat and extinguished the fire. Jin stepped out moment later. A large object slung on his left shoulder.

As he walked in side the front gate of the Academy he shoved Nokrt out of his way. He did so in a single motion with is right arm as he continued to walk toward the front door. Not even an ounce of apology was spoken, and some might find that very rude.*

Out with the old in with the New.

Minx Five O: wow, I totally need a Hellthrower

Minx Five O: for Jin

Minx Five O: And could you make it in purple?

Crimson Morpheus: Yeah

Crimson Morpheus: lol

Crimson Morpheus: Good to see my work gets noticed

>>>Darth Barabbas went to his ship. He was angry, for some reason or another, his slumber was ended early. He sought out what was left of Tzeentch's presence as he felt compelled to go to Kamino. He got into his ship and left immediately.<<

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

What is your intention? said Nokrt unsheathing his Vibroblade and pressing it against the mans neck.

I do not think you wish to die but more to insult me. Turing around to the front of the man vibroblade on his throat poised to kill in a moments notice. As he glared into the mans eyes he saw the mans revultion at his red eyes gleaming in the night sky.Now if you wish to keep that neck of yours you might want to tell me who you are.

Nokrt continued to glare at the eyes of the man. He has now changed from revultion to frightened. Not many could handle a Chiss glare and he knew he would get what he wanted out of this repulsive man.

((OOC: Jin how do you know my name you just landed here and have not encountered Nokrt before therefore his name would be a mystery to you.You could substitute Nokrt with the Chiss or the Blue Skinned Freak or sumthin))

SOCeTJx.png?1

((OOC I'm choosing not to answer your question, some one else can point out exactly why I used your name in an "action" post.))

Jin's pace stopped instantly when he felt the sword touch the skin of someone's neck. It took him a moment to realize that it was his host; he was so unacquainted with the reactions of nerves. The one holding the sword moved to the front of him and apparently had red eyes. The revolution that Jin felt was displayed by Valzano spitting a small ball of fire on to the ground. At which time his eyes turned red as well, but not just red. They flickered as if a fire was dancing behind the pupils.

The kick came at the exact moment that acolyte in front of him started to take a breath. Half his body moved away from the sword as spun to his left. His right leg however came out horizontally striking the sword carrier in the solar plexus and tossing him backwards.

Jin spun as the man continued his unplanned retreat. His right leg lead the way in a full 120 degree spin and landed hard shoulders width apart. A smile was upon his lips as the device on his left shoulder spit fourth a gigantic flame blast toward Nokrt.

And still no apology came from his red hot lips.

((Sorry having been posting for some time just been busy.))

Alien viewed all that had happened in such a short time viewing it all with a gleem in his eye but just of amusment. Taking on a serios thought he did think that any one with red eyes and spit fire you think twice about what you do around them sighing he just contined to wacth....

vincent.jpg

It wasn't before long that the deepening echoes assimulated from the back of the young man's mind and quickly became alive as a dim lit candle could be seen on the other end. Ason was quick to discover the source, soon finding the presence of the other man rummaging through some materials in the small secular room.

"Ah," The same low voice moved through the cold air, long pale fingers thumbing through a number of books for page numbers. One of which was his Book of Memories, etching down a few details in the beginning chapters and closing it up with a delighted smile upon his face.

"That should be the last of it. We head to Kamino where we shall meet my former Master. He is a great and wise man that shall oversee, as well as I, your teachings in the ways of alchemy.."

Piling all the spare materials from inside the small quarters, consiting of vials, books, pratical equipment, and a few spare parcels, the figure of the Sith Lord could be fully seen. He had packed away his armor and weapons in the large casing, holding it steady with his right arm.

"Unfortantely, we have burned too much time as is and might be late upon our arrival on Kamino to reconvine with the others.. As such, there wil be no time to collect your personal possessions. We must leave at once. Carry this."

Without much hesitation, Tethyn slumped the casing over to his apprentice, the heavy metallic casing filled to the brim weighed almost as much as he. There were also certain metals procured that would prove useful in their future endeavors, making sure to add them into the compliation of goods before they embarked for the distance planet.

Racing down the hallways, the familiar sound of the metallic tendons rubbing up against one another in large strides, the duo made entry into the hangar bay. They ascended into the tight fitting A-Wing, stowing the precious cargo in the back before Tethyn prepped for launch. Back burners exhausted out a fiery blue stream of energy as the nimble stracraft turned around and broke the atmosphere of Cardia, setting course for Kamino..

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

The unexpected kick to Nokrts side caught him off guard.

This one is worthy. I could use him one day for my Empire. My ultimate goal

Standing again to his natural stature a firs ball came from his opponents mouth. However this time Nokrt was expecting an attack and easily doged the attack.

I do not wish to fight you but you are worthy of my attention. I have a proposition for you if you wish to hear it.

SOCeTJx.png?1

The portable flame thrower on his left shoulder stopped spewing flames long enough for him to catch the last few words of Nokrt's statement.*

proposition for you if you wish to hear it.

Jin contemplated this before uttering a single word in a deep reverberating voice.

Speak.

Nokrt beckoned the man over to a corner. There he bagan to speak in a whisper.

There is an Empire out in the unknown regions few know of. There are warships and planets all for the taking. It is the Chiss Ascendancy. The people are very xenophobic and have a defensive based military. In a year or so i could use you to topple the government and bring back the Chiss to a respected position in Galactic Order. If you choose to help me with this you will be rewarded beyond your dreams. In fact i will give you your own system. This would have to happen after we are done with the Sith training.

Nokrt gazed again into the mans eyes seeing that he particularly was liking this offer.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Jin, like so many of his kind was always amused by the petty plans of mortals so he listed, his eyes no longer flickered red but instead seemed to be cast of the darkest black with no definition between the white and the lens. Nokrt finished his speech and his face glowed as if he though the black eyes reviled some sort of interest.

Instead of a reply a great booming erupted.

Mwahahahahahahhhahaahahahhhahahahaa.

Jin's right fist caught the Nokrt in the jaw and sent him flying. His eyes had flickered to red once again.

((OOC: Three Post duel i believe mod regulated)

The idiot wanted to play the hard way...he'd find out how stupid of a mistake he had just made.

The anger that had built up inside him, the anger towards the Chiss, the anger toward paitence the anger toward this place began to release itself from Nokrt making him more powerful than ever before. He was quicker and stronger and he knew it.

Rushing to Jin before he could even think about his actions he swung precisely at his opponents chest but only in feint. He thenn swooped around to the backside of the opponent jabbing his vibrosword into the flame thrower allowing the fire which insued to overtake Jins body.

Nokrt then waited for retaliation keeping his sword in a defensive position and keeping his Charric ready should he need it

((OOC: you have already done one post so ur next would be ur second post in this duel))

(1)

SOCeTJx.png?1

The flame thrower chose to explode lobbing a ring of chemical inferno across the court yard and surrounded the two combatants locking them in combat.

The chemical fire washed down Jin's body, yet he kept the remains of the flame thrower on his left shoulder. His skin was dripping off slowly as it was loosened by the extreme heat. Yet he showed no signs of being in pain. In fact his smile was so wide that even the Cheshire cat would be jealous of his pearly whites.

With a flick of his wrist he tossed his disintegrating jacket at the Sith blocking his vision of the fire man for only a moment. Yet when it fell out of his line of sight Jin wasn't in front of him, instead he was descending from above swinging the remains of the flame thrower like a cave man club toward the Chriss's head.

As he expected he attacked with brute force. Nokrt quickly solved this problem by cuttting through the mans forearm with his vibroblade. Seeing the arm and flamethrower pack fall to the ground Nokrt quickly began an assualt at the man who was now clenching his bleeding arm. Nokrts glowing eyes seemed more content in battle which construed fear in his enemies. He swung his blade towards the mans torso causing him to flinch inwardly in which Nokrt roundhouse kicked him in the jaw.

(2)

edited for punctuatuon and grammar.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Jin had indeed grabbed his wrist when the blade sawed through them. He even wavered as the blade went through his torso; he even fell away when the round house kick struck his jaw. In reality his host fell away from him.

He stood before the mortal standing a full six feet tall. His body was made of fire and molten rock. The foot that was placed against his jaw started to smoke as red hot lava seared its way into the owner's foot.

His left arm came up and grabbed Nokrt's leg at the knee and his right hand went down and picked up the remains of his flame thrower. Which he then proceeded to weave its burning mass through the Sith's abdomen. To all those watching it seemed as if the creature that had moved with such brute strength was now delicately threading a needle, though in place of a thread he was using someone's midsection.

Nokrt quickly neck bridged hard to arch his back and throw his opponent off of him. As the mans body came over his Nokrt saw an easy opportunity to escape this brute of a man. After this realization he quickly slid out form under neath his opponent. Now that Jin had his back turned to Nokrt he swung his vibroblade violently toward his neck while he raised his charric firing it at his back.

(3)

((OOC: Alright mod go ahead and judge))

SOCeTJx.png?1

I rule in favor of Jin. Keep working on your duel posts guys, it wasn't that it was hard to follow it just that it was too little action for the amount of maiming. There is nothing wrong with maiming, but when it is the only thing you do then duels become meaningless.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

A mist swept through the academy searching for something it had been torn from long ago. As it searched, it's anger and frustration burned.

Not burning like flame which consumes, but slow burn like blacksmiths coal which fuels and intensifies under bellows. The bellows of this mist's hatred were the breath of everything good in the universe. He sought to crush it, but first he needed to become more real. Corporeal...He needed to find his body.

As the cloud seeped through a passageway, and squeezed it's way through the creases of a stone in the floor, he found what he had been yearning for once more.

Layed within a sarcophagus was the body of Jareth Vermillios...Bounty Hunter, Sith, and once ruler of them both.

The silver hair which once flowed with beauty which sharply contrasted the vileness of the man it was attached to was coarse and had all but completely fallen out. The skin which now covered this body was colorless and torn from years of death and decay.

"Pity" The soul which now stared at this body thought to itself.

Slowly the mist fed itself into the sarcophagus and enveloped the body in a dark cloud. No light escaped as the soul consumed it's host, and Jareth Vermillios was born once again.

His eyes sprang open, and his hands instinctively grabbed for his lightsaber. The force was strong, it was present, but he could not reach out and grab it. Weakness filled his body, atrophy, his muscles, and unclear thoughs, his mind.

Jareth raised a hand to push the lid off the Sarcophagus and noted that he had not the strength to even lift a finger.

Reaching, grasping, pleading with the force to once more do his will, he felt out for signs of anything familiar. Touching various minds as he raced with the force throughout the academy.

Then he found one who he had once known well...He had once called this man master, and once killed him to become master himself....All previous incidents aside, Jareth was glad to have found him, and through the force, he called to him...

"Kakuto......"

"Good Morning, Jareth," Kakuto said through the force, addressing the restless soul, "It's good to hear you again. A true Sith you are, not letting even death stop you from your desires."

Kakuto paced around the sarcophagus, having landed moments earlier quietly and immediately taken to following Jareth's call. A gentle gesture of Kakuto's wrist sent the lid of the Sarcophagus to the floor, revealing Jareth's brittle, weak body. He watched as the Sith's frail limbs moved inside his rotting robe, unable to stand or sit up. His newfound knowledge of Necromancy told him exactly what needed to be done.

The Dark Lord disappeared from Jareth's sight, returning again moment's later dragging two bodies--a nameless acolyte and a child from an inexplicable source. The child's origin was never quite identified, though it is theorized that it was from the same place that all of Lord Ar-Pharazon's many arbitrary child sacrifices came from. The bodies were still warm, and while hardly noticeable their breathing was quite steady--possibly disabled by means of a drug.

Kakuto picked up Jareth by his shoulder, his fingers unintentionally digging into the rotten flesh as he carried the body over to rest atop what would soon be Jareth's victims.

"Dine on their flesh; use their bodies to reform your own. Their life force is what you need to regenerate."

He took only a few steps out of the room then called to his apprentice, ready to deliver his next assignment.

"Revan... You have 60 seconds to find me. Go."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

-IGNORE THIS POST-

Admins/Mods: I am not inflating my post count. I just got a PM and realizing that the person said not to leave Korriban. I wrote this to make my old post null and void.

Empire.jpgEmpire.jpgEmpire.jpg

Proud member of the J.net Addicts Club since April 2006

Proud Owner of...no one

((OOC I only maim when maimed. Host bodies look so much better when they aren't missing anything.))

The sword carried straight through Jin's neck and the Fire Demon fizzled out of sight. At first it seemed that the ambitious acolyte had won. Until bright fire covered all of Nokrt's body. It didn't burn it was just a warm coating over him, and fused his wounds. This warmth sunk under the flesh. As it did so the Sith felt his consciousness pushed aside. It was a gentle pushing with an invisible pat on the back. A dark voice speaking a language he had never heard but yet understood informed him of his fate.

You've made my body useless and as such I am taking yours, and let me tell you it fits like a glove. Maahawahaha. Tootles.

Jin stretched his new skin and took a great yawn. The usual red Chriss eyes were now black pits. He glanced over at the remains of his flame thrower and shook his head.

What a waste.

He started walking toward the entrance of the academy.

Jareth barely had strength to stay concious when he heard the hefty rock slab lift his resting chamber open. His eyes winced at the light for they had not been used in some time.

As Kakuto's voice rang clear in his ears he felt two beings close by. Jareth was still far from the force, and even farther from the darkside. He could not bend it's cosmic strength to do his will. He would have to do this one on his own.

With sheer determination, he raised his head and threw an arm over the side of his sarcophagus. His decaying fingers grasped the collar of what felt to be a man's shirt, and he flung his arm back using his own weight to hoist the man into the grave with him.

Jareth's teeth bit down into the victim's neck and he chewed the flesh from around the juglar vein. He felt a warm spurt as blood poured down his throat. Drinking it in he felt the life of this man seep away, and his own life return. The force, all at once came flooding back into him. As if the galaxy itself stood still and rushed to his very soul.

The sith master continued to drink until the corpse in his sarcophagus looked like it belonged there rather than Jareth.

Using his new found strength with the darkside, Jareth raised a still thin hand in the air, and a small child's lifless body flung toward him. He caught the child by the hair and whipped it's neck into his mouth as he had done the first corpse.

Drinking the child gave him an evil feeling in the pit of his stomach. Jareth's eyes clouded, and he rolled his head back and forth to clear the dizziness of a long dead sleep.

After several moments, he rose to his feet and stepped down from the coffin. Still pale and thinner than normal, he stood before the Dark Lord with a sinister grin on his face.

"My master....Again I owe you my life. Do with me what you will."

Revan deactivated his saberr, and immediatly, he got a message through the force from KR. He told him to find him in 60 seconds. Smiling, Revan without hesitation, dashed out of the furnace room. Using force speed, he whizzed through the temple, tracing the Dark Lord using the force. He was in the basement, and thats where Revan dashed for.

30 seconds left..

Revan was nearly there, he pushed harder as he could now only see a slight blur in front of him. Findig the large spiral stairs downwards, he quickly flew down them.

15 seconds left...

It was almost time up for the sith apprentice. However, he was nearly there, he could feel the dark aura gettin stronger. He could now see KR, a slight blur of a figure in front of him.

Revan stopped behind him just as his time ran out.

"I am here....master..."

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire