Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

*From a holo projector, the image of jedi master Kirlocca appeared before Aryian.*

"Aryian...You and your padawan may come back if you wish...as far as i'm concerned, your mission is one. And for the sith lord named Jareth...bring him before me. Question him I must. May the force be with you."

*The image of the jedi master was gone.*

Satisfied that no other Jedi needed to hitch a ride with him, Ben'a and Ayevit put themselves to work getting the ship fully operational and on the way to Haruun Kal. After a minute, the boarding ramp retracted and the ship sealed itself; the Jedi Knight brought the craft up and out of the forest gently under repulsorlift power. Off to the sides, several flocks of birds scattered in terror, and Ben'a's Force-sense twinged with a small amount of guilt as he lifted the ship higher. I've got to account for them...I'm the intruder here, he thought to himself as the vessel surged forward with full ion thrust. Once the craft had entered space, he resisted looking back at the world he was leaving behind, concentrating instead on getting where he needed to be.

"Are you all right back there, Jareth?" Ben'a called somewhat unnecessarily. "We're about to make the jump to lightspeed..."

But just before he could pull the lever, a strange and disturbing feeling overtook him from across the bond with his old master, Keiran. Somewhere, he could sense, the elder Knight had just recovered from something, and his mind was in extreme torment. Across the void of space, Ben'a sent a strong, very intense and personal feeling of support to his mentor, hoping to enable the man to regain his senses...he hoped. But other matters were at hand, and after inputting the random ((and untraceable)) co-ordinates he and Ayevit had worked out, Ben'a pulled the hyperspace actuator and the ship streaked off.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Aryian turned, regarding his apprentice.

"Yes, that is what we will do. It is high time you were knighted. (almost 5 months!!!) Even though I don't trust Jareth, I trust Kirlocca's descision. Even still, others maybe could control him through dark energies even now, though I know nothing of those things. Come. Let us leave behind this place, and the memories it had brought up."

Aryian turned, his padawan following, as they boarded his ship, and blasted off into hyperspace.

((Damn, I've become a lazy poster... ))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Bron had been sitting in the back, and wasnt noticed in all the coming an going, he did hear where they were headed though, and made his way back to the Silver.

He boarded, the ship's hatch sealing behind him.

"Silver I need you to take me to The Jedi base in this sector" Bron told the advanced onboard computer. "Preferably as soon as possible."

As he dropped into the pilot's seat of his YT-2400, he fingered the control panels, bringing the massive engines to life. The repulsor fields engaged, pushing the ship high into the atmosphere. Bron brought the ship into orbit and Departed into space.

There is no emotion; There is peace.

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.

There is no passion; There is serenity.

There is no death; There is the Force.

Everything the Jedi live and strive for is included herein.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

The Force held many suprises for all in the galaxy. But those who could feel its call the most, often those who were suprised the most.

Leos eyes darted up as one word rungs through his head. The call was meant for him. Nothing unique was attatched tothe message except one thing, the feeling. The feeling of love and of familiarity called out to the exile. His emerald eyes darted toward an exit and his feet turn at an impossible angle.

The body of Leonardo Stovachi had never been pushed to this limit before. The Force was in everything he had. It flowed through his muscles and bones, giving him strength. It ran over his skin, cooling him, keeping him from tiring. It was in his eyes, giving them the clarity make out shapes and walls before Leo reached them.

Then he was there. In front of him was a ship, recently having landed on the planet. Tears fell from his eyes as his mind made contact with the sole individuals onboard. His wife, Mara, had finally returned to him.

His feet made quick haste as he boarded the ship. His eyes laid upon the slumped form of his wife and he dropped to his knees. The last time he had seen his wife was on Naboo, when she had been murdered by the henchman of Geki. After that incident, Geki had mocked the exile into suicide.

And now the couple were reunited, even if one of them was unconsious. Leo crawls over to Mara and scoops her up in his arms. With everything he was, he willed life in Mara. He needed her back. She was the one constant in his life. The exile pressed his forehead to hers and waited for her to rise.

asdfgcopy.jpg

As the thoughts of his apprentice drifted through the air, the Jedi Knight Andon Colos opened his mind up to the world around him and replied but with one sentence.

In the time that is given to us we must always live for the moment, it's all we can do.

As his mind stretched out to his surroundings a familiar spark of life entered his realm of awareness, one he had not felt for quite some time. At a moment's breath Leo rushed from the room and bolted off in it's direction...Mara had returned. Turning to Orrick he said nothing, he merely began walking back towards his ship, the unspoken motioning for his friend to follow him. Holding the infant, Nathaniel, Andon cradled him gently in his arms, the brutality of his nature being tossed aside as he held a life that in this moment was wholey dependent on him to survive.

The two Jedi walked in silence until they came upon Colos's apprentice standing a ways from the ship in a clearing. Approaching him, the Knight's face was solemn as he introduced his apprentice.

"Orrick, this is my apprentice, Daz-Ex Ether, the one that I left Naboo in search of."

Resting his hazel gaze on his apprentice, the Jedi spoke once more, his tone not so light-hearted as his voice lowered to hints of seriousness.

"You never found me...perhaps that task was too advanced for you in this stage of your training. In any event we will be leaving shortly-"

A virgance in the Force drew the Heretic's attention else where, Leonardo Stovachi was emitting vast waves of Force energy into the surrounding area as he desperately tried to breath life into his only love.

"-but first we are needed else-where on this planet."

Without another word he took off in a dead sprint towards Leo's location, careful to support Nathan's neck and protect him, his two companions following him; his apprentice's face locked in a somewhat bewildered expression.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Briefly after Leo's dissapearance, Orrick felt her. Mara had returned. Without a word from Andon, he knew what they had to do. The two cloaked figures walked silently through the Dojo. Andon's black robes contrasted Orrick's own white ones. Strange, it would be, to the onlooking eye. The two were quite different, but quite alike at the same time...

A few footfalls later, Orrick found himself before Daz-Ex Ether. He had felt Andon's mind searching elsewhere, connecting with some one else- and the padawan before him provided an easy explanation to his questions. The Jedi Knight bowed in greeting to the Padawan.

"May your travels with this man be more peaceful than those of mine." He gave a slight smile, but he was not in much of a mood for jokes.

After they had collected Andon's apprentice, they were again off. Mara was in need. As they raced to help, Orrick's mind traveled back to the day the two first met. This was long before he had known Leo or even Andon. He remembered the prison they were in. The Jedi had been taking captive and subdued to mere prisoners. He remembered being singled out- being tortured to near death- his midiclorians stripped from his body by a raging mad man. And he remembered waking from unconsciousness's abyss with a sole Jedi there to help him. That Jedi was Mara, and Orrick was not about to forsake her kindness. Now his heart was put at ease, as he finally had a chance to repay the favor. On the way to the ship, Orrick connected minds with Leo.

"We're coming..."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Mara slowly regained contiousness, if only for a second. She was able to slowly open her eyes and look into the face of the man she loved.

"I found you."

That was all she had the energy to say. She could not even keep her eyes open any longer. She closed her eyes and felt herself falling towards the blackness again, only this time she felt safe. She knew that she would wake up, and that when she did Leo would be waiting by her side. there was one thought in her mind as it drifted out of contiousness.

"Where are the boys?"

She asked Leo, then her world was black.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Mara had always been there for Leo, through the light and the dark. She had stood by his side no matter how he acted, whether destructive or creative. And now he had to do the same for her, and he did no regret one minute of it. He loved her far more than she could ever imagine. and now he would keep her safe. Always safe.

"Im sorry. SEED took Alexander away from us. They stole our child away, and we have not been able to get him back. They have done far worse to our family than anytyhing I could have thought of. They stole you from me. They stripped me of the Force, then they stole our son. But never again will anyone break our family. I promise this."

Leo holds her head close to his heart. The love he held for her began to become the life Force that would bring her to life. The force was acting through Leo. It was using his body as a vessel of power.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Andon Colos suddenly hear the words of his old teacher.

"Andon, the Jedi Council has a mission for you and your apprentice. A bounty hunter by the name of Rane Scando has kidnapped Master Airleas Lianahan ”“ you are to free Master Lianahan, and bring Scando to the proper authorities on Coruscant..."

The voice of Akturus fades...

"The Force will be with you..."

As if they were riding on the wings of eagles, the trio's footfalls brought them to the landing site of the ship, the air still warm with the burning of exhaust and fuel. Inside the vessel he could feel the feint lifeforce of Mara and the vast love the Leo possessed for her as he willed her back to life with the whim of the Force. Somehow the Knight felt that this moment was to be theirs alone and decided to remain outside of the ship, though the only part missing from their bliss was their son Nathan, who Colos was watching over.

Though the vastness of the mystical energy field, Andon Colos could hear a voice calling out to him, that of a friend from long ago. He sighed slightly as he closed his eyes and replayed the words in his head, the mission being fully absorbed by his mind.

It seems my life will never be my own, everytime I am reunited with friends I am ripped away from them. I may not agree with the Order, but Master Lianahan was a friend of Hale's and in return she is a friend of mine...

The look of concern was evident on Colos's face, the eyes of Orrick meeting his as he opened them. His companion knew better then anyone that the duty they held to the galaxy was a never ending one, to protect those that can't protect themselves was their life. With one last look at Nathan, the "Jedi" handed the infant over to Orrick and turned without another word. Reaching into his cloak he removed a small remote containing a series of buttons and pressed the centermost one; his E-Wing's engines roaring to life as the ship lifted into the air and headed towards the electronic beacon it was emitting.

Momentarily closing his eyes once more, the Heretic's aura was overwhelmed with many conflicting feelings, some of which washed off the presence of Daz-Ex himself. Times were tough and because of Andon an innocent being was thrown into the harshness of the galaxy and in an instant his life was stolen away from him by mere association. Looking back he remembered his own reservations about learning the ways of the Force in his early stages of apprenticehood to Hale Akturus. The droning hum of the starfighter's engines snapped him back to reality as dirt and grass were tossed into the air around them as the Renegade Night gently touched down.

With a slight nod to Daz-Ex the two slowly walked to the ship off in the distance.

"There are many unknowns in this galaxy, the very fate of the next sunrise is sometimes uncertain in my mind. Some serve a purpose while others purposely serve; for the latter they merely walk around life like dismal shells that never accept their potential, and instead blindly follow the strong. For the former their life is never their own, there is always a greater good to be done and there is always a cause worthy of fighting for to the end."

The man stopped in his tracks as he gathered his words about him, conflicting emotions once again conquering his state of mind; though his face remained solemn.

"The path we walk is always ours to make, but sometimes our fate is already laid out for us, but how we reach that end is always our decision. You have an imeasurable strength, Daz-Ex, the Force flows through you and only you can decide what you will do with your life, for whatever reason the Force's will has brought us together for the time being. Perhaps I am to teach you a lesson or perhaps you are supposed to teach me something; it could be both...it could be neither...it is not our place to know. In time you will discover that your strength is both a gift and a curse, a tainted bliss that in the end will forever change your destiny..."

Colos trailed off as he spoke, instead finishing his sentence in a mental union with his companion.

But remember, it is not your choices that define you, rather it's how you live with them. Mistakes can never be undone, but amends can be made if you truly want it.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

The understanding between Orrick and Andon was not formed over an ale and a game of sabacc. The two Jedi Knights held a deeper, more able companionship. Orrick recognized the look in Andon's eye as easily as the markings on his own sabers. Immediately he understood. He was needed elsewhere, to do a job that was not his choosing. Responsibility was indeed their duty to the Jedi, but was it their duty to the Force? Orrick sometimes wondered...

None-the-less, he took the infant Nathaniel into his arms. This new responsibility was Andon's calling, and Orrick's was here with Mara for the time being. He silently wished Andon all the luck he could spare, and then watched him and his apprentice dissapear into the forest from which they had come. Orrick was left alone, standing in the dry summer's air. He did not wish to intrude on Leo and Mara and their love for one another, but he wanted to provide his support. He opened up his connection to the Force, and lent his own energy to Leo.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Trigea piloted his ship in from hyperspace. He typed in the coordinates on his datapad, preparing to land on the planet Borleais. His thoughts ran about him. What should I be doing now? How will I know what to do when I land? As his hover-thrusters formed a sudden halt, he spoke to his droid over the ship's intercom. "Kay-Seventy Nine, I'd like you to lower the landing ramp. I'm going to get off here. Please keep the ship under wraps." The exit ramp lowered, a buzzing sound following it. Trig walked out upon the beautiful planet and gazed at the wonderful surroundings. He walked onto the green fields, where multiple Jedi were conversing. Keeping his honor, he did not butt into any of their talks.

Avararda tapped his foot in response to his apprentices absense. It seemed like he was asleep while he was awake. Even as a Jedi, Var was getting impatient. He folded his arms. He did everything he could to keep from boredom. Finally he got fed up; Avararda just left his apprentice standing there. It didn't even look like he cared. Maybe he didn't.

In any case, Var Force-pulsed a new kind of craft enter the atmosphere. It landed expertly on the Dojo's pad. Var felt a huge Force wave flow over him. It crashed within the ship that he sensed. Var smiled, and began to walk over to the ship. His lightsaber tapped his knee as he walked.

Using the Force to guide him, he avoided rocks and logs, while heading towards the newcomer ship. He felt the exit ramp lower, and the Force wave increased itself. It eminated from this person. Var wasn't close enough to figure out the gender. The newcomer walked around, gaining his bearings. Indeed, the Dojo was a beautiful sight to those who had never seen it. Var had thought so, although he'd never get to see it again. His blind had taken its affect.

Avararda intercepted the newcomer. "Hail, new one. I am Avararda Dinn, Jedi Knight. You have reached the planet of Borleais. Surely you seek the Jedi then, for they are the only ones here." He cracked a short grin again. "I feel you would like many answers. This is the place to come to relieve them. But for now, lets go talk." He let the new one find his way around, before guiding him to the benches.

((OOC: No one interuppt us please, I have.. special.. plans for this one. Yes, I can take him with me, because he.. is.. uh.. closer than you think ))

I remained between comprehension and apprehension. My role in this story was somewhat blurry, but the faith Andon seemed to display, convinced me to follow him no matter what. What other choice did I have anyway, between raptures and rupture, the choice wasn't too hard, my taste for adventure would always succumb my greatest wits.

”œAlright, I sighed. Let's get this show on the road.”

As the two approached the ship, the cockpit canopy raised itself with an automated hissing motion and with a little aid from the Force, the "Jedi" Knight effortlessly leapt onto the the nose of the starfighter and turned to his apprentice. As always his hazel eyes were locked in a steely gaze, but this time his depths possessed a gentle look of wonderment.

"On the road? My friend, the show has already started and the big top's waiting for us to step into the spotlight, center stage."

As he climbed into his seat, Daz-Ex Ether scaled the side of the ship and sat down in his seat behind him. As the engines roared to life the canopy lowered around them as the repulsorlifts kicked on and the E-Wing raised itslelf skyward. Transferring power to his sub-lights, Andon Colos threw the accelerator forward and the ship darted out of the forest with a scream of the ages as he pierced the upper atmosphere and escaped into the lower reaches of space. Hitting a few switches on his NavComp, the hyperdrive came online as the ship winked out of existence. Destination: Coruscant.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Trigea followed close behind Avararda, towards the benches located next to the tree. As he sat down, he looked around, only to see the beautiful fountains and birds. Trig sat patiently, listening to Avararda, who introduced him and also said You have reached the planet of Borleais. Surely you seek the Jedi then, for they are the only ones here." He cracked a short grin again. "I feel you would like many answers. This is the place to come to relieve them." Trigea was confused as to why this stranger would want to socialize with him. "Greetings, Avararda. I am Trigea. I have entered this planet to seek a Jedi in order to train me as a Jedi."

Var listened to the new one, now known as Trigea. Avararda sensed Trig's black hair riffling from the wind. He started to remember when he'd first arrived at the Dojo. No one trusted him because of his previous activities as a Sith. No matter how hard he'd tried to convince them..

Stop it. Your getting sidetracked, he thought. Var Force-pulsed, just in case something new had happened. Nothing did.

Trig told his story, all the while Jedi activities ran about them. He'd come to Borleais to be a Jedi.. this one has high hopes, and Var sensed he would be a great Jedi Knight. Already he was ambitious, which was a good thing.

"Yes, I felt that already. I was seeing if you were a liar, in which case you'd arrived at the wrong place. You see, being a Jedi isn't all fun. More than often, it's tough and painful. Painful because of the failures of using Force-jump wrong." A long loud laugh had followed this statement. "In any case, being a Jedi will test you mentally, and physically. It will test your boundries, and extend them. You will be capable of more then a normal being. Being a Jedi will also bring you in the line of fire. Sith roam this galaxy in search of Jedi. They will destroy you without a second thought."

"If you believe you can face this, and bring yourself to do all of the things mentioned.. and more.. than I have a proposition for you. I'd like you to be my apprentice."

Mara felt another very fimiliar life force add itself to Leo's efforts. The last time she had been connected with this one, she had been helping him regain his lost force abilities. Now he was returning the favor. She slowly climbed out of the blackness. The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes were Leo's eyes stairing back into her own.

"I love you."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Nahstaa's ship sank through the atmosphere slowly, gliding gracefully through the thermal updraughts, and gently setting down on a landing pad at the dojo. Quietly the boarding ramp slid out of the ships hull, and the gangway door smoothly opened, to reveal a plain, useful interior.

Calmly strolling out of his ship, nahstaa stepped back onto the ground of borleais, and smelled the air. It smelled dry, yet friendly, and the atmosphere was that of calm learning.

Looking about himself, his gaze happened upon an exit from the hangar, and he quietly walked towards it, in no rush at all. As he walked, he opened himself to the flow of the force, and felt through it for familiar presences. He just caught a sense of his old apprentice, var, and he smiled.

Opening himself to his apprentice for the first time since he had been cloned, he walked in his general direction, letting the force guide his steps and his movements. Observing his surroundings, and allowing the memories of this place to come back to him of their own accord, he smiled. He hadnt been so truely at peace in a long time.

As he came upon var, his apprentice noticed his appearance. No longer was he dressed in the standard jedi robes, that had been given to him by tares vortex. Now he wore the dress of a warrior. He was dressed in plain, kharki fatigues, with some light battle armour over his chest and arms, more for his mental security than any practical use. Over his shoulder was slung a fletchette rifle, and on his belt hung two blaster pistols, along with his new lightsabre, some thermal detonators, and some ammo pouches.

The knife var had given him on their last encounter was missing, but it was safe with his sister. Realising something important was about to happen, he had given his lightsabre, and his knife to his sister, for safe keeping. He was glad now, as he had died that day, and he wouldnt be at all happy if he lost the two most precious of his posessions.

Smiling at his old apprentice, he said nothing, and simply sat down, watching var talking to a hopeful, looking to take on an apprentice of his own, as nahstaa himself had once done for var.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Var couldn't see, so he used the Force to "watch" his apprentice, allowing him to think. The young one seemed disturbed and excited all at the same time. He remembered when Nahstaa, his old master, had asked him to be his apprentice. Var was so excited...

And then he felt it - a huge blast of Force ran over him, like a welcoming blanket of warmth. It washed over him, allowing him to refresh himself. He knew at once what it was.

Nahstaa was back.

Grinning from cheek to cheek, he told his apprentice "Wait here! Just give me a second," and ran off to find his master. Var allowed himself an opening in the Force, and, like a map, he found Nahstaa. He strolled over on the green grass to his former master. Var Force-pulsed and made sure it was his master. It was.

"Master!" Var exclaimed. "It's been so-" Avararda interuppted himself and Force-pulsed again. He noticed his master's new appearence. No longer was he dressed in the standard jedi robes, that had been given to him by tares vortex. Now he wore the dress of a warrior. He was dressed in plain, kharki fatigues, with some light battle armour over his chest and arms, more for his mental security than any practical use. Over his shoulder was slung a fletchette rifle, and on his belt hung two blaster pistols, along with his new lightsabre, some thermal detonators, and some ammo pouches. "Master.. whats happened? I can sense that you have projectile weapons, but you also have a lightsaber. At least... thats what I can sense.. I havn't quite adjusted to the blindness yet. I'd been having to resort to the Force. But tell me.. Whats happened?"

Trigea waited patiently for his master to return to his need of becoming a jedi. As he was waiting Trigea happend to see the lightsabre on Nahstaa's belt. "He must be one of the jedi," he thought. What threw him off was the thermal detantors on his equipment belt. Trigea began to wonder what was going on. He sat back down on the bench and continued to wait.

The Force had reunited these two souls after months of being apart. Times like these could convince even the most distuingished nonbeliever. How could two people, torn by war, torn by their very lifes, find love amidst war, find comfort amongst pain, find each other amongst a galaxy of hatred.

Leos hand lifted toward Maras face and the exile lightly strokes her cheek. Her skin was softer than he remembered. And now he felt his own tears on her face, mixing with her own. Their love had brought them together, across millions of lightyears.

"I love you too. Feel my hand. Im never letting go of you again. Never."

Leo turns to Orrick and through the Force, felt the young Jedi's own thoughts and feelings for Mara. He knew that Orrick had once held the same feelings for Mara that Leo now held.

"My friend. Thank you for your strength. You have always been there during her times of need. As she was there for you. You risked your life to protect my family on Naboo. You traveled across the galaxy, leaving behind the Order which you were a member of. There is no way I can repay you for all you have done for me. But whenever you need my help, nothing will stop me from giving it to you. You have my word."

As if by the wind, Leos head turns back once again to his wife, and their eyes met once more. Slowly, the exiles head dropped down to the young wife's and their lips meet in small kiss, but one that held within it, everything they felt for one another.

asdfgcopy.jpg

From the moment that Armiena's new ship appeared out of hyperspace, she had a big grin on her face. She had been looking forward to returning to Borleias. "Below" her--that is, closer to the planet's surface--her two borrowed snubfighters diligently followed their autopilots, coming to a sharp landing in the Jedi Dojo's hangar. Armiena's Avenging Angel followed.

Droid and master appeared at the base of the ship. Dine hooted a brief query at his owner.

"Yes, go ahead, get your maintenance done." Relieved to finally have some necessary maintenance performed, the droid eagerly wandered off into the Dojo.

The first thing that Armiena did was find a shower. She spent quite a while in it, trying to wash the dyes of her disguise away under the flow of water. She was only partly successful. She managed to wash away her horrid burn-victim make-up, but the dye in her hair proved to be more stubborn. Streaks of white marred her long, black hair. She grumbled a low curse in Shyriiwook.

An eloquent stream of curses, mostly aimed at the designer of the hair dye, came from the showers as she stepped back under the water, furiously trying to get the white dye out of her hair. She turned the shower into a veritable sauna in her efforts to wash it out.

Some time later, a red-faced Armiena finally emerged from the shower, fully clad in a set of fresh robes. She hadn't come to the Dojo without a purpose. She intended to use the peace and quiet of the planet to get a chance to train and read the note that was left for her on Tatooine.

drayyy.png

Mara sat slowly up and looked around. She had so many questions for Leo, and they all came pouring out at once.

"What is this place? What happened to you while I was gone? Where's Nathaniel? What are you doing here?"

jadedfin.jpg

Now rid of her terrible disguise, Armiena headed for an armory--more like a storehouse for training supplies. From there, she picked up a heavy crate containing a number of seeker drones and a variety of training lightsabers, and replaced her ruined comlink. She wanted to experiment with the different variants of lightsabers and dueling styles, and reinforce the skills that she already had. On her way back to her ship, the Alderaanian visited the library, and maxed out her datapad's memory with information on more advanced Jedi techniques and histories.

A few minutes later, Armiena boarded her ship. She wasn't leaving, but she wanted some privacy to read the note left on her... corpse and to inspect the datadiscs left for her use. She sat in the cockpit, boots propped up on the control boards, reading the textdoc.

She was shocked. It was a note from the Gotal information dealer, whom Armiena thought had been gunned down in the Mos Eisley Cantina ambush.

Greetings, Miss Draygo--or should I say: Madam Jedi?

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. SEED believes that I am dead, and you likewise. It's best, for both our sakes, that I keep my status this way. I won't tell you how I managed to survive the ambush in the Cantina, nor will I even confirm or deny whether you were really meeting me. In return, I won't ever demand your point of view of the incident.

Don't worry about the cadaver. I'll dispose of it. Having a corpse that looks suspiciously like you, even desecrated and decapitated, can be quite... compromising.

Check the left breast pocket of that armored vest the cadaver is wearing. It contains a set of datadiscs--my gift to you, for giving me a chance to disappear. The discs contain software for forging legal documents; IDs, deeds, contracts, licenses, et cetera. The software is simple enough, and powerful enough, that even a laywoman such as yourself can forge a set of legitimate IDs with ease.

Good luck in life, and try to keep yourself out of these inconvenient ambushes.

Oh, yes, if you ever need to contact me again... the debt has been settled. You're paying hard credits next time.

As Armiena pushed the datapad to the side, she had the sudden urge to check the Holonet. She almost never kept up with it, as the recordings were almost entirely useless propaganda, but she had the strangest feeling... as though she would be missing something important if she didn't check the latest events... quickly.

Her expression turning to horror, she watched Aryian Darkfire's broadcast. Her eyes focused on the scar on the Jedi Knight's cheek, and she tried to make some sense of its shape. Alas, somehow, the lighting in the holo managed to obscure it, though she knew that it had to be a single character, probably a letter.

Armiena couldn't imagine what kind of torment Aryian had gone through to cause him to sink to the level of aiding that scum, but he might have done some damage with the broadcast. She somehow knew that he wasn't making this broadcast on his own free will... woman's intuition, perhaps. She smiled tightly and nodded, understanding the course of action that she would have to take if the situation with SEED worsened.

For now, however, Armiena had some time to train. Taking the crate of training supplies with her, she headed for one of the Dojo's training rooms.

drayyy.png

Maras words triggered memories in the exiles mind that he had forgotten, merely being her presence. When he had first felt her land on this planet, he had thought it was merely a trick, a hoax by the either an enemy, or by the Force. Leo had watched her die in battle, fighting to protect her children and him. Her love for him had cost her her life, and now she was back.

"We are on Borlieas, a Jedi Dojo. The place we left for Naboo from. We were here merely weeks ago. And now we are back. After the fight on Naboo, Orrick, andon, and myself were kidnapped by SEED and taken to Sanitys End. I know not what Orrick and Andon were subjected too, by I was tortured and introduced to the Promethius virus. A disease that stripped me of the Force, left me confused and wondering who I was. So I ventured to find the Hermit, a being who knew many things. Through his teachings, as well as my love for you, I found the Force again."

Leos fingers stroked Maras cheek as he went on.

"I returned to Naboo, and found this ship. A design of my fathers. There I found Andon and Orrick. Then we returned here to pick up supplies before heading off somewhere. And then I found you."

"And here is our son, Nathaniel."

Leo reaches behind him to see face Orrick, cradling Nathan in his arms. Leos eyes locked with his sons. The ice blue eyes seemed to freeze anything they locked onto.

Leo reaches and slips the child into his arms, before turning back to his wife.

"I would do anything for you, Mara. Anything."

asdfgcopy.jpg