Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Avararda felt it too. A Sith had followed him. Seeing as DJK and HJP were away, he took command. Call it an instinct, if you will. His hand still on his lightsaber, he turned around and Force-pulsed. He didn't SEE anything, but he knew it was there. Taking out his lightsaber, he activated it. A green glow mixed in with the grass of the Dojo.

Avararda sensed DJK taking his ship. He assumed it was for a good reason.

Avararda waited for the Sith to arrive, while keeping his apprentice under his guard.

Edited by Guest

Jared heard the Jedi Knights talking, they were near him. He moved from the bench that he was seated at, and into the main hall, where all the remaining Jedi on the planet were located. He gave each of them a slight nod and took a seat farther away from them. He waited.

5bfeaedd.jpg

Embrace death, it may be the only time.

Avararda sent another Force-pulse, just for good measure. With it, he saw another Jedi hopeful. Smiling, he turned around to him, but kept fully aware of his other surroundings, just in case the Sith decided to show himself.

"Greetings, Young One. How are you? I am Avararda Dinn, Jedi knight. I must give you a warning now, a fully-trained Sith is approaching, you may want to find cover."

((OOC: Don't say I didn't warn you ))

Lost in a miasma of his own thoughts, the Heretic nearly missed Orrick calling out to him from a little ways down the hall. At the first glance of his long-time friend and fellow Jedi "Knight", Andon greeted him with a smile and a nod of the head as he responded with his own rhetoric.

"You know me, always on the run from somebody and the Dojo seemed as a good a place as any to train my apprentice for a bit."

The Jedi paused for a moment, leaning to the right slightly as he tilted his head in a quizzical manner at the three crates and the filled bag floating behind Orrick as he stood there.

"You know, everytime I see you, you're either stealing something or an accomplice to stealing something. I'm not gonna judge, but there is a medical term for people like you."

The stone cold expression he said it with made it all the better when the pair broke their solemn expressions and shared a much needed laugh. It was a much needed break from the turmoil of their lives, moments like these were few and far between; almost like serenity in motion. The sound of yet another familiar voice causes the Knight to turn around on his heel, the voice of one Leonardo Stovachi.

"It's good to see you Leo."

Reaching out he took his friend's infant son into his arms and held him, Colos's thoughts reaching back to Nathaniel's twin brother, Alex, who was lost on Sanity's End. It was a life Andon Colos should have saved, it was a life he couldn't, Lord Geki saw to that and in the wake of the Jedi's incompetence Leo lost a son. Andon lost something that he could never give back to one of his dearest friends; though it was far in his past it was a day he would never let go.

In the far reaches of his mind, Andon Colos was far from the meeting of his friend's, his mind ever watching the progress of his apprentice, Daz-Ex Ether.

The universe is far from just, young one, but we live as if the universe were the way it should be....to show people how it can be.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Pushing one last obscuring frond out of his way, the predator stepped onto freshly manicured grass and into full view of the Jedi outpost. Had his eyes been open, he would have seen all manner of peaceful dealings; students and masters alike paced the natural domicile with vigor and intent, and the prevailing atmosphere was good and cordial and pacifying, and all manner of other adjectives that were an anathema to a Sith.

A Sith would have callously laughed at the spectacle played out in front of him, and set to work burning the premises immediately.

This man, in his earlier days, would have instantly taken out a large-caliber machine gun and begun to fire at everything in sight, simply for the sheer unadulterated pleasure of inflicting misery, without any regard for "Sith ideals" or anything that outworn creed would propagate.

The man who stood on the grounds of the Jedi Dojo this day was animalistic and world-weary, not the same as the man who had assassinated Jedi Masters for entertainment, dueled Sith Lords for a challenge, and sniped nightclub patrons from darkened windows in the tallest spires of Coruscant.

However, he was not all that much different.

In one fluid move, the practiced weaponsmaster slung the sniper rifle from off his back, flipped the weapon over to full auto, and slammed a magazine of 7.62mm rounds into the gun. With a gurgling growl in his throat, he opened fire on the crowds.

A cacophany of screams filled the morning air amid the sounds of bullet impacts and the clatter of shattering glass.

At the shooter's belt, Chattur'gha became awakened by the sound of the gunfire.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

The foggy cloning chamber masked the jedi's subtle reanimation process. Day by day, tissue layer by tissure layer, his body was formed as hyper methods of molecular genetics were put to work by an automated computer.

With the last cell splitting into place, the force employed itself once again into the body of the jedi.....This time something was different. The glass windows surrounding the smoke filled chamber of human efluence cracked as a fell wind could be felt within the area! To any force sensitive near the chamber the amount of energy given off was astounding for a simple jedi.

A loud roar within his own mind was all that it took to awake Ish Ka Bibl. Instantly the jedi knew where he was and what had happened. It was not his first time in a cloning chamber, and may not be the last.

The jedi sat up from his prostrate position with joints and tendons cracking. Reanimation was an exact science, but sometimes stiffness could not be helped. The jedi stretched and moaned as he worked the kinks out of his muscles.

The force as his aide he instantly set into a short trance to help recenter his energy. As the jedi delved into the force he could feel a closer connection with the force than before.....Karma perhaps for the toll he'd paid on Ryloth? Reguardless, it was breath of fresh air for the young man.

Ish got up from his table and walked directly out of the cloning facility of the dojo. The few adepts around gave solemn bows that were returned by the scantily clothed jedi. In no time Ish found his small quarters exactly how he left it. Doning a spare white tunic, he then covered with black robes making a striking clash of color that stood out. Something was missing though....."My ship...my saber", the jedi muttered to himself.

Quickly commandeering a spare A-Wing the jedi blasted off and set coordinates for Ryloth.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

From the heights above the Dojo came the ship bearing Talon, the exile of the Jedi. Even from the depths of space could he hear their screams in the Force. Something was wrong down below- terribly wrong.

As DJK had appointed him charge of this establishment, it was his duty to defend it, and he intended to. And so began the descent that would directly affect the future...

It was not difficult to find the Master of Darkness. Just as the Sith had found the Dojo by searching for the Light, he found the Sith by searching for the Dark. He brought the ship in low, and sprang forth from it like a missile. At the peak of his arc, he withdrew his Ryyyk blade, and flung it with all his might- using the Force to fling it forward with increaded speed and power. The Sith felt it coming almost too late. He spun and was able to bat it away with his rifle, but not without consequence to his gun- and even to his own body. The blade cut a deep gash through the barrel of the weapon, rendering it useless- and also left a minor cut wound on the Sith himself near where he had been gripping the gun. Shortly after the attack, Talon descended through the arc, and landed in a half crouching half kneeling position with a soft thud- cushioned by the powers of the Force. His head was down, and remained so for some time. Without looking at his opponent, he spoke.

"I am now defender of these lands. Leave now and you will recieve no further grief." He placed added emphesis on the last word, seemingly for no reason. He had no knowledge of who his opponent was- much less his name. Nonetheless, the word he had just uttered gave off an air of irony.

The exile doubted his enemy would leave, so he was prepared for battle. He, however, still knelt. All his weapons were sheathed, but he could feel them tingling, ready to be called to action...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

(OOC: Talon, I may have Darth before my name, but I'm not a Sith. Ask the Sith IC if you don't believe me.)

The interloper was a fearsome sight.

Bristling with weaponry, he stood over seven feet tall. Rifles poked from his combat vest and teemed from his flak jacket. The hilts of swords, knives, and one odd light-weapon caused his belt to sag. Caked in dirt, covered in blackened camouflage paint and grease, and rife with the scars and slashes of a thousand mortal combats, he stood, wild-eyed, facing Talon Flick.

His reptilian Falleen skin was barely visible under these black badges of battle.

For several long, long moments he stood there, facing the kneeling guardian.

Slowly, deliberately, he held up the sniper rifle with its shattered barrel. With one massive hand, he unscrewed the modular barrel from the rest of the weapon, and tossed it aside. Without looking, he pointed the weapon behind himself, toward the Dojo, and fired a staccato burst of a half-dozen rounds into the distant, prostrate crowd. Just to prove that the assailant had not fully destroyed the weapon.

Point proven, he brought the rifle around again and hurled it far off into the underbrush.

He's not what you came for... came the voice from the Falleen's side, unobtrusive and vicious. If the man heard the voice, he gave no indication that he had paid it any heed. He crept toward Flick.

Just why did you come here? Satiate yourself, beast. Find them. Devour their nascent wisdom.

The voice upon the Falleen's belt continued to croon.

He took one more unsteady step toward the kneeling exile.

This is not our way--

The black-clad assassin screamed, a titanic ululation that reverberated off the stone walls of the Dojo. He dove to his own right as if compelled by a poltergeist, tearing the multishot crossbow from his back and aiming it in Flick's direction, but not AT the man, rather over his shoulder...

With a blistering crack like the sound of a bone shattering, the weapon fired. Ten steel quarrels blasted from the front of the bow at speeds approaching thrice the speed of sound, shrieking off into the forest and splintering through mighty oaks.

With an unfathomable urgency in his eyes, the man screamed again, turned on his heel, and bolted toward the Temple with Force-augmented speed. In one mighty bound, he saulted up the side of the structure and clambered into a window like a spider, vanishing from view.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

Aryian's ship came through the atmosphere, and around the time Talon noticed the marauder, Aryian had noticed his dark presence also, through the general thoughts of Talon.

He brought his ship close, and saw when the figure leapt on the building.

Get out, you filth...

Aryian literally ripped him from the building, and held him in midair, all the while his blasters in his "belt" began to whine, overloading themselves on an invisible command from Aryian.

Drawing strength from Talon, he increased the dynamity of the force hold to surround the being, ensuring that it would not escape.

"Jurha! Get in the copilot's chair and blast that thing out of the sky! I'm not sure what it is, but I'm positive that it is incredibly evil or misled..."

He slapped the comm switch, sending a short burst message back to Haruun Kal.

Not even a Jedi master could withstand the augmented force of laser cannons that were almost capital grade.

Like sands through the hourglass, the seconds of the marauder's life trickled away into nothingness...

((No, he's sort of with the Dark Jedi, I think? Oldbie, it sounds like. Be wary.))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

((Hmm this is tricky since it took you near and hour to get here it would mean for me to arrive at this time that you had held your prisionor for nearly an hour. Now if an x-wing is faster than your ship I guess I could get here sooner. So after this person posts I Shall arrive on the scene. I think that works.))

Scorp looked at the jedi dojo. However his since of security made him park a small distance away would be a 10 minute walk which was nothing. Scorp secured his ship before hopping out of the cockpit and he made his way to the Jedi dojo.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

(OOC: Well now. This reminds me of a couple artists working on a mural, you know, just painting elaborate scenes of their own peaceful accord, and then some guy walking down the street thinks it's funny to take a black permanent marker and just streak down the entire length of the mural, ruining both it and its extensive setup instantly.

Nice telekinetic trick there, Aryian. You like mine?)

The enveloped man in black reaches up with the Force...

(OOC: You attempted to move a mass of several hundred pounds with incredible acceleration.)

...curls the invisible fury of dark energy around the body of Aryian, nestled within his ship...

(OOC: Watch me move a mass of just a few pounds with the same acceleration.)

...and telekinetically slams Aryian's brain against the inside of his skull. The force of the unseen impact causes instant and fatal hemorrhaging of the frontal and parietal lobes, resulting in instant paralysis and disruption of all five senses. Aryian's brain is twisted around upon its stem by the impact, severing the blood vessels of the medulla and reticular formation and resulting in an instant and irreversible flatline of all vital signs.

(OOC: Play fair, and I will too.)

The assailant drops from midair and catches himself on a rafter, crawling back into the window.

darthgrief.jpg

((Note I was drawing force from Talon too, at least his power should have held you there. This would be considered an OHK if I weren't a Jedi, due to the flatline. Luckily, I can postpone the damage long enough to be healed by another or bacta, but that is only temporary. And you really should have read my post...I'm sorry if I'm ruining something, but the Jedi really don't stand for darksiders anywhere on their property, and I'm only enforcing that.))

The whine of the overloading blaster paks reaches a peak, and a huge flower of fire sweeps out the window in which the assailant just entered, completely obliterating any trace he was ever there, and doing a great deal of extensive damage to a cargo building, one of the lesser buildings of the Dojo, even though it was connected to the rest of the main building system.

Another explosion erupts forth from it, as the fire reaches another stash of blasters within the buliding, totally decimating it and everything inside. Within the hallways, huge blast doors slam shut to contain the fire, and only one building is taken out.

Up on his ship, all of Aryian's force concentration peaked, as he froze everything in his brain, the rest of his body going limp as the ship that was already on repulsorlifts slammed into the ground, jarring everyone aboard (mainly Jurha). The ship itself sustained minimal damage, but one of the landing pads would have to be replaced...

Bleeding enough force power away from his grip, he managed to stumble out of the ship in full view of Talon and Scorp, a weak whisper on his lips.

"Help..."

((You want to work this out with me the old fashion way, PM me, and I'll alter my post once you meet my two conditions. One, if what you're taking is insignificant to the Jedi or their future, and after that is met that you leave immediately from the planet, otherwise the natural draw of characters will lead to your demise. Three Knights against one semi-trained Dark Jedi...bad odds.))

Blz1mwg.png

(OOC: I can see why people in earlier threads praised Ara and Hale for being the only Jedi who actually act like Jedi. The fact that there are lightsiders around who apparently think that decimating their own structures to kill someone without any investigation into the matter is the correct way to act is a testament to the inferiority of the lightside players. It also reminds me of why I quickly lose patience with the game itself.

Did it ever occur to you that I might not be "after" something material, but rather just looking to cause an interesting conflict resulting in mutual character development? Your way of solving problems is depersonalized, uncouth, and the anathema of good storytelling.

Kudos to you, Talon, for being formal about all of it.

Oh, and by the way...

Assume I'm hiding in your temple now, masking myself. Watch your backs. I can wait a long, long time.)

darthgrief.jpg

Camsie felt the disappearance of the dark force user through the Force. Like a candle's dancing flame being snuffed out in seconds. Well, now that's odd. But, a welcome relief. Camsie held his lightsaber in his hand, the gel type substance that covered the handle conforming itself to the caamasi's grip.

The orange blade sprang out from the hilt, it's glow surrounding the caamasi. Camsie slowly turned to his apprentice, before yelling out two words.

"Defend yourself!"

Camsie leaped forward, his lightsaber over his shoulder in a clearly offensive stance. The orange blade sliced down at Armiena's shoulder with blurring speed, it's heat washing over the caamasi and his apprentice. Don't fail me now, Armiena.

(OOC: I'd appreciate it if nobody interrupts this. I see a leave of absence in my near future and I'm sure OK would prefer to finish up his training.)

Edited by Guest
linksigcopy4cr.jpg

((Ok, I'm wondering how you could escape numerous blaster packs erupting against your stomach, especially without doing it in IC. Unless, you're not going to post for three days, and in which case your DNA isn't stored here anyways, so your clone would probably be on...Coruscant. I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, just following up on my post actions.

I said I would edit, and I will, given a reason. (BTW, "just to be here and evolve my char" isn't a reason. There's no way in hell Aryian would just hang around a Sith base unless he was after something specific, and he really needed it. Even then, they'd make sure my a$$ was toast before I left.) As far as I knew, I followed rules, I posted the overload being triggered, and when it wasn't attended to, I detonated them. All you have to do is PM me, man...I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just protecting my turf. It's not that I was formal about it, just that my RP style is a bit different and more aggressive.

Enough talking. Back to my dying, unless one of those morons (j/k) doesn't catch me before I teeter back into the land of the unliving...))

Aryian reaches up into the air with one arm slowly, trying to catch the attention of someone, anyone. He was not in pain, for the brain does not feel pain, but he did feel mostly paralyzed*.

(*He was barely able to move. Lesser form of paralysis.)

EDIT:

((And actually, I don't care what you do about it anyways, because I was sent here to take care of a problem, and to the best of my ability I took care of it the way I saw most appropriate.))

Blz1mwg.png

Armiena was relieved to sense the presence of the darkside dissipate, like a weak flame being snuffed out by a sudden gust of wind. For a few seconds, she relaxed visibly... only to have her guard suddenly return when her Master ignited his lightsaber and attacked her.

While she whirled about, her lightsaber tore itself loose from its belt clip and jumped into her hand, which she began to raise into a high block. Her lightsaber actually ignited before it reached its destination: Armiena's grip. As she stepped back into a defensive stance, her right side in front, her blade easily countered Camsie's attack.

She knifed her blade around her master's, and pushed it back to his right. A push with the Force accelerated the motion, ensuring that he couldn't follow up with the attack.

She took a couple of defensive steps back, ready for anything that her master would throw at her. It was rather fitting, she mused, that her training, which had begun with a duel, should begin to end with another.

drayyy.png

The fresh wind of the night begins to sweep my face as the sun delicatly places itself underneath the mountains of my horizon. Under this red sky, the upcoming darkness does not affect my heart for it is wrapped in a blanket weaved by the threads of some midnight solitudes. The sole doubt resounding in my spine is the thought that every dump on my road could probably be another hole in the prow of my sinking ship as much as it could be what makes it solid and fast like a golden galleon. Such a doubt...

Even in this new body that has already seen 19 years of revolution around differant suns, I feel like the past is but a reflexion of tomorow seen in the shards of a broken mirror, so I shall live every day like the last I will live. I must not let the end of the world steal a moment of warmth from my heart. Day after day, I see how all things are fleeting in this season of renew so I shall not let them go that easily, and let the light close its blinds...

I sigh...

Let's live while we can, let's live in the intensity we are known for, we man of courage.

((You may not be a Sith, but to Talon in character- you are a black clad warrior skilled in the dark ways of the Force... Close enough for him. ))

One moment the dark clad warrior was standing before him, the next he was gone. Odd, that Talon's life could have been taken away to trivially. Did the intruder have an attack of conscious, or was he merely playing games? But just because he had dissapeared didn't mean Talon's work was finished- on the contrary, it had just become all the more difficult. He took off after him towards the Dojo, but found the intruder had done some damage in their brief time apart- maybe this was going to be more difficult than Talon had thought. At any rate, he was forced to make a choice...

On one hand was the floundering Aryian. He could see the words form on his lips- "Help." He had his hand out in a show of need, and he was falling. Falling. Falling.

On the other hand stood the Dojo, and the black clad warrior that had dissapeared into it. How many could he kill before Talon got to him? Should one man be left to die for others to be spared?

No. The outstretched hand was caught by the exile who had crossed the distance, and Talon pulled Arian close, lulling him with the Force into a rejuvenating rest. Talon's business here was saving lives, and he would be failing if he let Aryian slip away. While Talon was no skilled healer, he had limited capabilities. At once he set to work reparing the damage to Aryian's body that he could with his abilities. He would need more treatment, but it would have to suffice. He held Aryian out before him, and simply walked into the Dojo. The main doors opened before him without a physical touch, and closed behind afterwards. Talon's commanding voice filled the main hall.

"Medic!"

The padawans that had been twiddling about hiding from the sniper gunshots immediately turned, starteled at the brief outburst. Immediately a droid scurried forth, to retrieve the body- and proceeded to the medical wing where the Jedi Knight could recieve proper healing.

Seeing the droid off, he turned back to the startled crowd.

"Everyone remain calm. Retreat to the command center. Be wary, and don't forget your training."

Without waiting for a response, Talon headed off into the complex, moving stealthily towards the supply rooms that the intruder had come through...

Character Sheet

((Man look what happens when I am not at the site I miss a lot.))

Scorp arrived finnally since He had felt many thing happen through the force he arrive just in time to see Aryian get taken away. And then he watched another person strong in the force sprint toward the building.

"Well Crowd control then."

Scorp could easily tell many people were wounded and some where dying. Summoning many droids from the medlab he had many of the crowd carted into the Jedi dojo. Hopefully they would live. However there were many and the droids informed him that they ran out of room.

There is only one choice.

Sitting upon the ground he concentrated HE need to heal some of the more critical injured The most critical injured he had moved to the medlab. Many were in the process of bleeding to death that was mainly what he had to deal with. Concentrating he tried to mass heal but he was quickly losing control.

"Just need a better resolve."

Conecntrating to the point he almost blacked out he caused wounds to clot and he pinched aries and veins that had been punchered. Then With the blood loss being controled. HE simply used telekenisis to extracted the bullets with out causing much damange. Then nearly drained due to the amount of stress on his system it had been parameics finnaly arrived on the scene to take away the bodies and the wounded.

Then Standing up HE found his grasp of the force Weak as if smoke and he was trying to catch it with his shirt.

Shaking a little he quickly calmed himself the fact that so many had been near death he made him tired. Healing them had been worse. Yet no body Respected a tired Offical. Since the whole ordeal had taken at most five minutes since the urgency had caused him to rush most of the crowd was still there.

HE quickly question a few of the people who looked like they knew what happened. Then After getting the gist of what happened. HE began to shoo them away with mind persuadion and simple words. Then Law enforcement arrived to help a bit. Finnaly with the crowd gone and the LAw enforcement order by him to be at least 1000 meters away from the dojo due to the fact it was a dangerous situation that their lives didn't need to be in. HE sat down and mediated to gain his Force back. Then healing himself HE rushed into the building and checked on The people in the Medlab. Seeing the people getting the care they needed. He posted a few battle droids and Even recalled a few law enforcement offical to protect the lab. There would be no hostages this time and his fellow knight should be safe. Then Opening himself to the FOrce and not feeling the intruder he began to serch for spots hat he could feel as he maually serched each room for the figure that fit the descrpition he had gotten.

Oh this man would get justice.

Scorp.jpg

Jurha pulled her self off of the floor. She felt incredibly sore from getting knocked down by the ship crashing. She grunted as she stumbled down the ramp.

"What the hell... is going on...?" she muttered to her self.

Aryian. She could feel him in pain. She jogged to him through the dojo.

He was lying down, while the medics prepared to put him in the bacta tank. Blood trickled out his ear on to the white sheets.

Jurha took a sharp in take of breath. The corners of her eyes stung. He was lying very still, too still for Jurha. He was still there, still alive, he asured her of that.

Jurha walked out of the room. She fell against the wall hugging her self. Whatever it was it was still here, she had heard them say. She could either stand beside Aryian, helpless and crying like the little girl she seemed to be, or she could help.

Jurha reached out with the Force slipping away from the physical existance. She ignored the injuries she had been recovering from and the bruising from falling over.

Something was here that was unusual amongst the Jedi and dojo. It was hiding and it was planing. It felt dark, and full of malice. It seemed to Jurha all it could think about was killing.

She walked to the open rock garden. One of her favorite places in the Dojo where she could feel at peace. She reached out for the dark thing. She would be a white light.

She trembled slightly, I can not fear it, she commanded her self.

She spoke to it, Why are you here? Why did you hurt us?

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

The stolen transport ship barely made it through the hyperspace jump to Borleais.

What a piece of crap.....next time I should shop around.

Jareth kept his wits about him and meandered through the atmosphere to the jedi temple.

He wasn't quite sure what to expect, the former dark lord of the sith just popping in to say hello to the jedi could be recieved in a rather ugly manner.

Nevertheless, there was not much else he could think to do at the present. With Keiran out of commission, and that gangster doing God knows what to him, he needed to alert the order one way or another. In person seemed the most sincere.

Surely they are perceptive enough to see my motivations, and notice the pain within me at what I have done to gain such reputation.

He exits the ship, and can feel a lingering darkness. Like a slug trail long after the creature has slithered off into whatever hole it came from. In addition to that, his force awarenss could feel injured jedi. The former sith knew that feeling all too well as he had caused it on numerous occassions.

With his voice amplified by the force to echo throughout the facility, he yelled to whoever would listen.

"I KNOW YOU ARE THERE. SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAS HAPPENED. Show yourself....."

Scorp suddenly showed up next to Jareth. Not knowing anything about the man except that he had the power of the force he quickly tried matching this man to the descrtions he had gotten. After seeing very little resemblance. He truly looked at the man through the force. Their was something off about the man. Well I din't matter he didn't sense any malice coming from him.

"Hello welcome to the Jedi academy. However I strongly advise you to leave immediatly an investigation is underway about recent events and all non-jedi with execption to some security near the medlab have been evacuated."

Scorp then paused this man did seem the capable sort but so did a lot of the law enforcement. Scorp sensed this man might have somesort of information but that would indeed have to wait untill this investigation was solved.

"Hmmm though if you don't mind helping us out a bit you could help the guards down at the Medlab. Many people have recently been put into bacta and we could use the extra help guarding it. However if that is not to your liking I will once again beforced to tell you to leave and come back later."

Scorp than gave him directions to the medlab and wondering if perhaps he should have just forced the man to leave. Then Scorp began his room to room serch untill he reached the supply rooms. For somereason he couldn't feel the force in an area but it was cloudy. He decided he would have to manally serch the area.

Scorp.jpg

The minimal healing that Talon performed on him allowed Aryian to release the grasp on his brain, conserving his energy for the bacta tank. Once there, he entered into a deep trance, focusing on nothing but healing. A dark spot entered his mind when the strong presence of Jareth entered the system, yet unlike normal Sith it didn't hurt like a thorn in his head. Calmly in his state of quasi-consciousness, he entered Jareth and Scorp's minds, casting a false image of himself on the field in front of them. He felt them jump, he even noticed Jareth's mental defenses spring up, and he did nothing to stop them.

"A Sith does not just help the Jedi for any reason at all, Scorp. You-" He pointed to Jareth, "Could probably take all of us at this weakened state. Why is it you've journeyed to the Dojo? Perhaps to slay more of my bretheren? I tire of this, the war, the squabbling... State your purpose."

The phantasmic projection fell silent in both their minds, to have it's questions answered.

Using a little more force power, but not nearly as much as the projection cost him, he sent a small message to his apprentice.

Be very cautious, Jurha. The lightsaber. Build your lightsaber.

Blz1mwg.png

((I had built one before your brought me here! I dropped it in the jungle on Haruun Kal! All it needed was crystals! So take me back to Haruun Kal when this is all done and your brain has realined itself.))

I'm fine Master, don't worry about me, Jurha told him. At least I think I'm fine.

She left her question hovering in the Force for the hostile invader. Why are you here, why did you hurt us?

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

Aryian is finally finished in the bacta, having healed his brain completely. The bacta container opened, and he redonned his attire. He walked outside, where Scorp and Jareth were standing. Before speaking to them, he attended to his apprentice.

Jurha, whatever it was, it is obviously malicious towards the Jedi. Pursuing it is not a wise idea, especially since it is so much more powerful than you are. Think of what it did to me. Even if your purpose is peaceful, it's aren't. I leave you to do the right thing.

"The question still stands"

The phantasm stood beside Aryian mirroring him in every way until he made his way to his ship. The phantom dimmed and warped in their minds for a bit as Aryian had to force his ship back together, but re-established itself once he was finished.

The Blur took off into the clouds, engaging to hyperspace once free from the gravity well.

Blz1mwg.png

(( I wish Darth Grief would post but he probably has a life which means that he is busy doing something important.))

Thinking over what Aryian had said about the fact he had just met a fallen Sith Lord. HE simply shruged it off and kept looking. the mere fact the Sith Lord hadn't gutted him on sight proved he wasn't there to kill jedi. Scorp came across one room where he could feel in area of the force. It was as if it was some how...shielding something. So being The kind of guy he was he walked in it was a fairenough sized room.

"Hello?"

Scorp.jpg

Jared sat on the bench silently, watching as the other Jedi were hunting a "Sith," or whatever they call that kind. After sitting on the bench, he moved slowly down one of the hallways, looking into each of the rooms. He noticed that they each had a sure sign of training, each room seemed to be used for some type of training, mental, physical, anything. He moved into one of the rooms and started to meditate, feeling the area surrounding, getting a sense of what was about to happen.

5bfeaedd.jpg

Embrace death, it may be the only time.

At length, Talon made his way to the supply room he had seen the dark presence dissapear into. As he stepped in, a loud clatter resounded from Talon's right. He started, and snapped to attention, but saw nothing more than a large crate that was settling as if it had just fallen. Beyond that, the room was as quiet and still as a stagnant pool of water. There was no sign of the intruder- if he had been here, he had already left. Talon crouched and stretched out a finger- painting an invisible picture on the ground. He reached outward with his mind to encompass the whole Dojo, searching for any disturbances. Instead of a dark beacon, all he found was a murky, unsettling fog. The presence was still about, but its exact location was no longer pinpointable ((word?)) through the Force. Instead of finding the lone assailant, however, he found something quite different and unexpected.

"I KNOW YOU ARE THERE. SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAS HAPPENED. Show yourself....."

The message from Jareth reverberated in his mind. The voice, the general feeling and presence of Jareth was so... familiar. All at once came a flashback- a memory of a battle on a distant battlefield. There were two ships, one he himself was piloting. In the other ship was this familiar, Jareth. The action was intense. Volleys of shots and maneuvering tricks and the thrill of the chase, and all at once it ended. Jareth suiciced his ship to take out Talon's own. A stalemate, of sorts. As the memory faded away, the exile shivered. What was he doing here? Talon felt no mal intent, but one could never be completely sure. What really caught his attention, however, was in what his message contained. Something horrible...? This job just keeps getting better and better.

Talon stood, and sent his own Force message.

"If it isn't Jareth Vermillios(sp?)... It seems your choice in vessels has lessened of late, if I can recall correctly your prized Tigershark. Meet me here within the Dojo, and we will discuss whatever message you are here to deliver. As a bringer of news, you will not be harmed... on that you have my word."

Talon turned to the door. Never a dull moment in the life of a Jedi...

Character Sheet

From behind Orrick's laugh came his voice.

"A medical term, eh? And what do you suppose the medical term is for someone who gives no heed to the laws of physics or any other accepted cosmic fact, hm? But what can I say? When you're right you're right!"

His grin continued as Andon accepted the baby Nathaniel from Leo, the same baby Nathaniel that Orrick had been saving whilst Andon was out and about playing with Sith Lords and Jedi Apprentices. He turned to the silver droid he had picked up from Naboo- the droid he didn't steal, but had tagged along- and spoke. "You better stash this stuff away on the ship before someone gets suspicious." The droid nodded and took the three crates and one sack full of loot towards the Starsword.

He then turned back to the group of companions. "Yah know, I really think he's starting to listen to me. He doesn't seem to complain as much..."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement