Kamino

Tarrian Skywalker

::Working with a special body glove material, Dagon created an interior form for the most utilitarian set of armor, along with setting up the internal systems. This suit would be for dealing with situations involving rebel soldiers, designed to take weapons fire and allow optimum performance on the battlefield. For protection, he worked in a small personal shield generator and defensive aerosols, along with a filtration mask and air supply. The helmet had advanced communications and sensor packages, which would improve his prowess along with any allied imperial soldiers. The wrists sported converted pistol grade fletchette launchers for close quarters combat that Dagon knew would be inevitable and markerlight technology for designating targets. He used a wraith soul to imbue it with basic camouflage abilities, nothing too fancy, but effective.

Dagon summoned a slave and gave it instructions.::

Meet the new apprentices and show them to their quarters, and when they're ready bring them here.

MGw9G2u.jpg

*Fatal nodded to his Master as he watched him descend to his melting pot. Following instructions, he took the vessel downward, watching as it emerged into the treacherous seas of Kamino. It was a quick "flight" and Fatal was pretty impressed at the beauty of these quarters that were down here. Moving into what seemed to be an empty one, he placed his bag down on the bed, and sat on the edge of it.*

"It's time." His voice echoed over the walls of his dorm, this was going to be a very surreal adventure.

*Sliding his bag into the closet, he stood up, took a last look around the room and left. He noticed a man that was walking toward him, this must be one of the slaves that his Master, Dagon had mentioned. Not speaking to it, Fatal began to hypothesize a background of his trainings, still awaiting the arrival of the other Apprentice so they could advance to their next stop, training.*

Fatal-1copy.gif

Vel followed the slave to his quarters, a bag in one hand. Looking around the plain room he grimaced. Setting his bag down he opened them and pulled out a few material possessions; several books, another blaster, a necklace with a saphire gem, and an assortment of clothes. Placing them in one corner he told the slave to show him where his Master was and followed him. Looking into the doors he saw Fatal and beckoned to him.

"You coming or what?"

Not waiting for a response, Vel strode after the slave as he went towards his destiny. To become a sith.

vel.jpg

>>>Lord Barabbas had made his way to Kamino and quickly found the presence that was beckoning to him subconsciously, like a splinter in his mind. He had discovered his location and discovered him to be Sith.<<<

Hello, Master Sith, >>>said Barabbas, seemingly coming from no where.<<< I've noticed that you appear to be training new seeds of darkness. Perhaps we can help each other?

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

::While waiting for the apprentices, Dagon began work on the weapons that would compliment his battle armor. Instead of using a standard issue blaster, he chose to build a true laser rifle, which wouldn't be affected by defensive aerosols and blaster repellant materials. Since there were no alchemical components to the rifle, it was simple to put together, and the full weapon was constructed in less than an hour. Testing the weapon on a nearby hapless slave, Dagon watched the man fall headless to the ground, red mist and steam the only visible remnants of his head. Today was a good day.

He added a pistol belt and loader for his prized pistols, and a few grenades for attacking enemies in cover. Then he began working on the housing of the piece de resistance of this loadout. He had to use high quality durable parts for this weapon, due to its firepower.

His thoughts were interrupted by the presence of another Sith. Someone interested in making a deal...::

Come to my facility and we will discuss negotiations.

::Seeing the approach of his apprentices, he turned to face them.::

Ahh, just in time for a demonstration of Sith alchemy, please recite the answers to the questions I asked, if you would.

MGw9G2u.jpg

A single A-Wing stretched across the bleek torn sky that relentless rained steadly all across the planet in great torrential downpours. Regardless, the fast and reckless piloting of the newly deemed Sith Lord brought the nimble spacecraft down to the surface upon one of the many landing platforms outside the immediate city. It wasn't before long that the man could be seen emerging up from the cockpit, his long flowing hood from the cloak worn drapped over then length of his entire body as the man graciously stepped down onto the wet floor.

"Here we are!.." The pale, slim figured man exclaimed rather loudly over the howling winds that blew the steady streams of rain down from above. It appeared as if he was talking to nothing before he could see the head of his apprentice, Ason, beginning to move up and glance above the level of the ship.

As the fellow disciple stepped down and met him at his side, Tethyn leaned in to speak with that same hard tone in order to best the surronding noise that swirled around them constantly..

"Bring the cargo out from the back and follow me closely!.. Wouldn't want you tripping off the edge now, would I?"

He noted with a grin, quite releaved to have an extra pair of hands working for him. This apprentice's loyalty was already bound so well that even a ardeous and demeaning task like hauling around his things was done with the outmost. The Sith Lord already knew this young man would prove a worthable assest to the cause, grinning in delight at the thought of the day where all their planning were to be set into motion.

But that was a day that still would not come just yet, still many preparations were to be made. Even though he was deemed worthy of the rank of Lord, Tethyn still had improvements of his own to be made upon his skill not only with alchemy, but in his combat style. The Sith Lord would consider the teachings not only beneficial for his new apprentice, but prove to be worthy pratice for himself.

They made passage down onto one of the nearby lifts that took both of them deep underwater, soon stopping inside the concealed facility below. From above, he noticed improvements still being made, perhaps more room for the new followers. It was a great thought thinking of things to come.

Delaying the meeting with Dagon for a few more minutes, he'd take the cargo from Ason into his private quarters, setting up his belongings from Cardia where he previously had left them. After the brief remodeling and reorganization, Tethyn broke off into a seperate room and dressed himself in his immaculate dark onyx armor, fitting both wrist mounted weapons and stepping out in full form.

"Before we begin, I'm sure there are a number of questions you wish to ask of me. Speak now while you have the oppertunity to, for I expect you to be very quiet and mannerly when it comes time to meet up with my former Master.."

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

((Sorry for the rushed post))

As the vessel had emerged through space and shot toward the distant sphere, Ason's mind was vivid with activity and thoughts dashed in and out of his tongue as they rolled along on his palette, none of them staying there long enough for a breath the be uttered. A rush of quizzical wondering conjoined itself to the euphoric rush of the ecstasy that accompanied the fact that he would soon be instructed in the ways of the sith. Soon the orb had grown larger in his vision until eventually the corners of his sight were covered by the vast atmosphere of Kamino.

This shall be my home

As he attended to different matters as he had set on the ground, he joined with his master once again when he was posed with a task: to ask what he would need to for the fact that apparently Tethyn didn't believe that there would be much chat when this infamous master showed his presence.

At that instant there were so many things, so many things that numbers ceased to elevate in level to account for each of them. Yet they weren't still and idle, waiting in sequences of priority to be asked so that they might be answered. Instead, the were rolling themselves around in the immeasurable chaos of his mind. Yet one remained on the forefront of his tongue, and ultimately that is the one that sprouted to fruition as Ason opened up his mouth.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

"Your name.. Your name.."

The tone of his lowered voice seemed to converge softly with the distilled air around them, hovering off but a few inches away from his mouth before trailing off without leaving much of the hushed sentence to be heard besides himself. It was a very valid question, having raptured over the revealing moment that fate had conspired to their union, one that would prove far useful to the many plans to come. It would npt harm for him to plant the seeds now while his mind was still ripe, perhaps more bountitful for he was still easily formed to believe the truth and not be tainted by any other slanderous lies setup by those who did not fully understand the true Sith's motives.

"..Well, you see, my apprentice.. Not too long ago, I had received a special task by my first instructor in the ways of the Dark Side, who had first revealed unto me the wonderous expansive world that stretched beyond what I had previously lived in.."

"The objective was clear and precise. That day, after honing my skills from our time training together, he deemed me ready to take on that which I had praticed long upon doing. I was to venture off to find a worthable opponent, then capture and or kill such a foe."

Thin layered eyebrows moved very sympathetically, being the only portion of his body that was revealed over the lengthy coverage of the armored mesh and long flowing cloak, sharp edged collar sticking directly outwards beside his neck. Hands began to transfigure around one another, the long delicate structure of his fingers still pronounced even through the veil of the wonderous scaled plating that allowed full range of motion with the highest level of protection proportionate to the ability. Eyes began to cast lower as he spoke softer, more lenant..

"I'm afraid your brother had turned to the dogmatic, egotistical view of the foul Jedi Order from your seperation.. I felt part of his presence in you and was startled by it. He was the one I had captured.. the one I had beaten, though he still remains to lingers to this day."

One hand rested upon the boy's shoulder, much like he had before. Llong streaks of platnium grey hair swaying back and forth as his neck leaned down with a comforting nod of reassurance. Surely, the news had to come to effect in some way, a way in which Tethyn tried to seize to being the most appropriate for the life he would lead. The man had spared certain details to be revealed at a latter point, all in which he needed to know for now being found in the truthful words spoken by he.

"Do not triffle with this detail too much for now.. If anything, let the inner most feelings of all you seek as wrong and injust in the Jedi ways,.. your brother's ways,.. manifest inside you and hold it deep within your very mind and soul.."

"For if you do, it shall bring you one step closer to that in which you seek.."

After the brief speech was made, Darth Reaper reared back his body to stand up straighter, exuding the presence of the Dark Side that had collected over the vast genocide commited by he and his fellow worshipers, sinking deeply into the extensive grip the man had upon it. He went as far as to furthur manipulate the torn, confused souls whose bodies were ripped by suffering and despair, withdrawing that raw emotion to fuel his own desires and motives. It enstilled with a sense of vigor that could be felt pulsating around him, creating an expansive heat that filled the room quickly.

Oblivion.jpg

::The apprentices seemed to either be choosing their words carefully, or waiting for the other apprentice to speak first. For now, Dagon would let their hesitation slide, as he was focused on crafting his new toy. Looking at an ancient tome that had been covered in a thick layer of dust when he had first found it, Dagon carefully translated and inscribed powerful runes on the interior workings of the weapon. Looking up briefly, he adressed his apprentices on the matters of alchemy.::

Precision and attention to detail are not just matters of quality when it comes to alchemy. A sloppy translation or an improperly mixed alchemical component can blow off a limb or leave you faceless for the rest of your life. Despite the fact that I may find that outcome hillarious, I would advise you to avoid it at all costs by paying attention to the task at hand.

::Dagon inserted a crystal orb containing one of the souls reaped from the planet Nhagathul, completing the weapon. Walking over to the testing area, Dagon eased the trigger and a stream of blue and green flames emitted from the nozzle, as the sounds of unholy wailing was echoed from the fire. Faces could be seen in the blazes, faces full of suffering. The weapon was a success, a portal to the burning pits of hell that released a blast of heat that could melt through any armor. Dagon loved his toys.::

Successful applications of knowledge are always fun to play with.

MGw9G2u.jpg

The Dark Lord's mech descended through the dense atmosphere of Kamino, the green paint he had covered it with almost entirely burnt off now. Following directions listed in one of Dagon's logs, he quickly found a nondescript landing pad on the roof of a large durasteel pod city. Exiting his ship and preparing to sense the force around him he quickly became aware of Dagon's work, and was quite pleased with his own decision not to doubt him. As Kakuto entered the building he lowered his hood, curious to find out exactly what would greet him.

The genetically perfect engineered citizens brought a wry smile to his face, which stayed their up until he boarded a submarine to make the descent to Dagon's underwater lab. He docked his craft hastily, then entered the complex in search of the facility's administrator...

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

::Sensing the arrival of the Dark Lord, Dagon headed to the docking bay with apprentices in tow.::

This is the Dark Lord of the Sith you're meeting, you will respect him or you will die.

::Dagon entered the bay and bowed respecfully to the Dark Lord.::

To what do we owe the honor of your visit, my lord?

MGw9G2u.jpg

"I came to see how operations have progressed with my own eyes. The progress you've made is quite marvelous--Better results than I could expect from another Sith and at the fastest rate. You have done well thus far, Dagon. We shall speak of our plans for the future, such that the Sith may stay three moves ahead of the board. "

The ever combat ready Dark Lord cracked his neck then eyed the two apprentices, if for no other reason than to simply strike the fear of God into them. He continued on after a few seconds' pause, undoing his outer robe to show off the armor he wore.

"Of course I don't have enough time to just do idle check ups and verbal planning. I come with purpose. I'm in need of new equipment. This armor is good, but it has reached the limitations of what plain science can offer. I need it to be improved dramatically or replaced, and I desire a new hammer. For the galaxy's most skilled Alchemist this should be no trouble, correct?"

I don't do improvements, that makes me accountable for whatever poor craftsmanship the original maker performed. I'll get your measurements with a three dimensional scanner and work from there. Of course, the armor will take some time to complete, due to the fact that it will be more powerful than standard sith armor. The hammer I can do within a more reasonable time frame though. Perhaps you'll join us for a meal so that we can discuss things? I must confess I can't remember the last time I ate.

::Dagon lead the Dark Lord to the dually purposed war room and champions lounge, giving his apprentices the "Stay outside" look. He had the servants bring food and drink so that they could eat while discussing plans.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

There had always been thick layers that covered themselves in a makeshift façade around some hidden issue, woven with the threads of the past and the ignorance of absence that always existed when one was not a spectator to an event. Yet now these layers dispersed and allowed a brief glimpse into the heart of truth as it made itself apparent within the ambivalent eyes of the man, torn between the bond of his brother that still had remained underneath such hate which now pummeled it with a crushing weight of rage that was only enticed by the words of his master to persist with such a merciless destruction of sympathetic value toward his brother

He is dead to me”¦ dead to me”¦

Images flashed in and out, views of his simplistic brother wielding a lightsaber in combat against the man that stood before him. The thought of such a young, naïve creature such as his brother becoming a ”œguardian”

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

One step was taken aback as his emotions began to churn into the abyssal energies the apprentice gave into, finding the raw emotional sense to be such a defining feature in one's life. The Sith Lord slowly drew his arm back away from the shoulder, withdrawing his forearm underneath the depths of the wide spread black cloak. It was truly remarkable what such a being already possessed without any formal passageways to the knowledge in which he sought.

The delightful comment of not seeing his own brother's death added depth to their relationship, already knowing the two were upon opposite spectrums when torn apart, but this. This was an unrefined sense of hate that boiled deep and bellowed in his very soul, a disguishable trait that seperated those eager to learn the very complexity that is the Dark Side. Reaper folded both arms, slowly drawing his head to bounce vigorously up and down in rapid succession with such vigor.

"Yes, yes!.. Now, continue to focus on this.. I want you to harvest this feeling more and more, let it drive your very soul into feeling whole with hate."

Upon overseeing the philosophy that came with teaching the introductory to the Dark Arts, an unexpected pleasure arose within the Force. The indominable presence of their leader, the Dark Lord himself, had arose onto the underwater research facility. That fiendish smile turned furthur, glancing up for a moment at the ceiling as if to readjust to what enormous energies flowed forth, before the whites of his eyes drew back forth grey hazed eyes.

"That, my apprentice, is darkness in which you probably have not yet had the privilage of experiencing yet.. The Dark Lord himself dwells amoungst us now, and I must make myself known to him."

The circuitry within the cybernetic legs could be heard compressing taught lubricated wires, internal pistons moving those long gentle strides to grace whimsically across the vacant floor. Calling forth a select loose articles and hardened cover books from one of the shelves, Tethyn laid them out on a nearby table, pulling one end of the cloak to drape over the right half portion of his body as the man spoke.

"Here you'll find documents that I have collected from numerous sources.. Learn them well. Each deals with a different aspect of Sith lore, as well as detailed history up until the present. I expect every page read by the time I return.."

Taking a galliant step forward, as if not wasting another precious second, the man left his quarters to be looked after by his apprentice. Ason was well mannered enough to leave any other foreign objects alone, or so he'd thought to believe. It would be a test of respect and limitations, knowing full well some artificats looked desireable to delve into, when infact, they could prove quite deadly if handled poorly.

The length of the blackened cloak swept across the hallways, moving at a hurried pace only furthured by the cybernetic leg attachments. It wasn't before long the entrance to the designated war chambers where the presence of the Dark Lord and his former Master were most felt. Tethyn did not have the common deceny to address the other apprentices outside the door, taking them upon brief glance to be but one of the many servants that cattered the facilities.

Despite the great speed in which he arrived at the door from, the Sith Lord's enterance would be subtle, opening both large doors and entering, the lengthy black cloak following his heels. The long round table was shown in clear light, noting extravogant chandeliers hung with red candles to broaden the spectrum of light full circle around them all.

Rather then seat as if he had been called, Darth Reaper remained standing, an arm covered in sleek mesh and onyx armored plating bended across his chestplate in a salute, lowering his head and eyes as he addressed both of them..

"Greetings, mi'Lord, Master Dagon." A nod was exchanged to both of them before his eyes fell back onto the sight of the Dark Lord, "Might I say, what an unexpected surprise it is to see you here. Might I ask why you have reconvened here at this time?"

The Sith Lord's curiousity was deepend as he spoke, finding himself having an increasingly hard time finding mannerly control of his hands from tirelessly moving his fingers across over and over. Furrowing his 'brows, he brought both arms around behind his back, clasping his wrist with his opposite hand and holding it steady as excitement still began to brew inside him in anticipation..

Oblivion.jpg

Kakuto raised his eyebrow at the slice of fish that had been placed before him. On general principle, Kakuto would eat it regardless of the taste. He had a personal tabulation running inside his head, something he started when he was very young, on which he counted all of the different kinds of animals that had to die just for his meals. There was something inately satisfying about devouring the flesh of animals, which became stronger at every step. Some day, Kakuto Just looking at the headless slab of fish meat seemed to make him want to shout, Top of the foodchain, b****! before digging in.

"It's divine mandate now. All the pieces are in our control, we need only but put them into place."

Vel never asked questions. Waiting for the other apprentice to respond he watch as his master worked on a peice of equipment. After awhile he followed his master out. Bowing respectfully to the other Sith he said nothing, and, tried to think nothing.

((Post is kind of short.. I was waiting for Fatal to post but since he hasn't I did.))

vel.jpg

::Dagon pressed a few buttons on the input while eating a fish roll with laquered sticks. A holo display of various planets came up, with information appearing next to them.::

Prior to my absence, I managed to infiltrate a tracking construct on a Jedi nav computer. The results are here, revealing a number of potential targets for your forces. With enough damage to the Jedi and the rebels, we can focus on restoring our own empire, adviseably with the rededication of Ziost as our capitol. Coruscant has no real military value, expending the troops required to take it again would be folly. A focus on maximum damage, minimum hold attacks would be adviseable, while we consolidate our own holdings for the empire.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"I agree. Too much value is put in that worthless piece of war torn rock. It doesn't have any resources, only economic centers, which can be relocated to another place that's less... Useless. We can say we're liberating the people of Coruscant by taking the heat off them once and for all."

Kakuto raised his glass and sipped from the bitter fluid he was presented with.

"I have sent out men to clean up what few oversights you have made in the cleansing of this planet. We would be wise to forego other endeavors such as this until we have a bit more control. Prematurely spooking the populace is not in our best interests. What of the Serpent Sith? They owe us for years of inactivity. We should send a representative to set up an additional lab- something a touch more practical than this facility. Demand that they aid us in running it."

There is a former serpent here that could do it. The only thing that the serpents have done is proven that I am the superior alchemist. As for the genocide of Kamino, it was necessary that our cloners be loyal, especially with what is to come, besides, it's not like they were people.

What is the status of the imperial military? If it would please you, I'd like to work with their research and development teams to further our arsenal.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kakuto paused monentarily, wondering if maybe the fish on his plate was Kaminoan, and if he had truly done the galaxy an injustice by wiping out something this delicious.

"Our military might has started to stagnate. It is at full power, but we could benefit from your enginuity. I imagine what you would do if you could do all that you can do, and it makes me a bit warm and fuzzy on the inside."

His presence was acknowledged through more indirect means then originally anticipated, knowing full well that the discussions that were taking place involved higher authority then he. Humbly, the Sith Lord took a seat on the far edge, folding his arms against the table rest as both eyes starred around t the holoscreens.

The plan was adequate, from what he gathered, having to agree with neglecting Coruscant as a suitable target based on what facts were brought up. The last battle following Faust's scheme was an unfortante endeavor for all. The mention of what happened on Kamino, though, brought a delicate smirk to arise across his pale features, delighted to know that measures were taken to neutralize the remnant species.

One particular thing that was discussed seemed to elude him, unsure as to who these Serpents discussed were. He'd speculate the origins of this organization, all the while revealing the same leatherbound pad out from his mesh uniform and jotted down some key notes with an old hallowed out pen made from bone.

All there was to do from his end was to soak in the knowledge that was being transferred back and forth between the pair, knowing it'd serve him well involving plans to come. Even though it was a great previlage to be amoungst the forces collaborating, dwelling deep inside, he did wish to make his opinions known although preferred to keep that certain emotion suppressed out of respect.

Edited by Guest

Oblivion.jpg

*Following his Master and the other apprentice he finally noticed the other man. At first glance, the man seemed very indignant, yet very powerful. Fatal bowed. He waited until their conversation was over, he was still very eager to learn more about the Dark Side of the Force.*

(Sorry, absent of the Internet this weekend.)

Fatal-1copy.gif

The cruel Admiral's battered shuttled appeared shortly over the horizon of the world of Kamino, what drew him here, was part to the whispers still lingering within his biotechnical advances... many new things had happened while he had been away within the Empire.

And the actions of the Sith here on Kamino were key... it was soon where he set down, stepping out into the rainfall, the black cloak shifting as the broken Sith Lord walked forwards to the large doors...

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

First I need to go to Korriban to see to the education of my apprentices and to pick up some raw materials for sith weapons and armor. speaking of which, this is for you.

::Dagon placed a sheathed dagger on the table in front of the Dark Lord.::

That is a soul eater blade, I know your preference is for hammer weapons, so I designed it to be small and portable. If the opportunity presents itself I would like some more souls to work with. In alchemy, the souls of virgin women and seasoned soldiers are particularily valuable. And of course, Jedi.

If you'll step into the holoscanner over there I can get your measurements for the armor, and I'll need a large sample of your blood. I'm going to make two sets of armor, one for the target you brought up earlier, sort of a one shot specialized rig, and one for more broader applications. Same with the hammer, one for the mission, one for everything else.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"No problem," he said plainly, taking the dagger into his hand. "I'll bring it back full, if such a thing is possible."

He stood up, taking no particular notice of Tethyn's polite quiet, and walked over to the scanner, which stood in an adjacent room that had been invisible behind a mirrored wall. When the lights came on its existence became more evident. Kakuto stood tall as the scanner made its sweeps over his body, actively trying not to screw up the measurements. When the scanner greeted him with a soft beep, indicating its completion, he stepped down; then headed over to a small fluid collection bin that had quite evidently been set out for just this occasion. Taking a screwdriver to his mechanical arm and slowly prying off plates, he eventually revealed an IV plug, which he connected to a small hose to drain the blood out of him most efficiently. Due to the extreme toxicity of his black blood, he felt it necessary to take the precaution to avoid killing off his two best Alchemists with the bubonic plague.

Kakuto clenched the line and screwed the cap back on his vein plug, then slowly went to screwing his arm back together as he walked back into the meeting room.

"That about covers it. Anything else you want?"

If you'd like to oversee the progress, I can head to the lab right now and begin on the first set.

::Seeing the Dark Lord nod, Dagon headed towards the laboratory. Dagon actually had premade hammers ready, the Dark lord tended to go through them about as quickly as his blows went through enemies' skulls. It was just a matter of making the necessary alterations to achieve the desired goal. For this hammer, the first step was installing a powerfield and weapons grade electricitty generator. This was followed by an ID verifier so that only the Dark Lord could use it and a small receiver.

Activating it, he handed it over to Kakuto to feel the weight and balance of the weapon.::

See if that suits you while I get started on the really horrorshow stuff.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Kakuto took the hammer and gave it a few gentle practice swings. It seemed to be perfect, and judging by the sheer abundance of hammers Dagon had on hand it had probably been quite deliberate, and not just a coincidence of Dagon's design.

"This is good."

For the armor I'm using something called biometal, its a rare partially sentient alloy that can change shape.

::Dagon molded the armored plates into the basic design he needed, the carapace that would be the skeleton for everything else. The wiring matrix was done with soul conduits, to protect from EMP and one of the souls from Nhagathul was used to give the armor full sentience. The tormented soul turned the armor into, for all intents and purposes, a mechanical cannibal, capable of repairing damage and upgrading itself by "eating" metal from other sources. On the gauntlets he added a nano injector and zero point energy emitters, and on the chest he put an arc emitter and reverse polarity electromagnet. As an afterthought he put a locator on it for the hammer, just in case. The finishing touch was a repulsor belt and energy shield system::

Alright, what we have here is a set of armor designed for taking on hordes of machines possibly armed with ysalimari. The armor itself is sentient and can for lack of a better description, eat metal to repair and upgrade itself. It has a locator for when you and your hammer get seperated, and a nanotech injector that can override droid programming and put them on your side. On the chest is a reverse polarity electromagnet, activate it and anything metal that's not you is going to go flying away.

Now the really horrorshow thing about this armor is that even if they use ysalimari, the suit has functions resembling your Force abilities so that you can keep fighting relatively as you normally do. There's an arc blaster on the chest which is similiar to dark side lightning, and the zero point energy emitters mimic levitation. A repulsor belt allows for unnatural acrobatics, and an energy shield will absorb any stray shots.

::Even Dagon's helmet couldn't hide the pride on his face as he showed off his latest technological terror.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

"I think I speak for all of us when I say, MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Kakuto looked at the creation with a childish sense of wonderment.

"Dagon. If you ever need anything that you can't paste together in this laboratory here (which I may not believe there is such thing) believe me, it's yours."

He touched the breastplate of the armor with a now more contained grin on his face.

"An armor that eats machines..."