Kamino

Tarrian Skywalker

Skye smiled up at Chen as they wandered along the crisp white corridors until they found one of the Kaminoan's. They were shown to a set of rooms and graciously thanked their guide for the use of the rooms.

Once alone again Skye again embraced Chen, looking up into his eyes as if she couldn't believe that they were finally together again.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

((this is tares and mine))

As Skye left Raziel headed back for one of the rooms past the kitchen. He opened the door and headed straight for the refresher. After ten or so minutes he walked out pulled on his clothes and sat on the floor he began to meditate.

There is no emotion, there is peace...

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge...

There is no passion, there is serenity...

There is no chaos, there is harmony...

There is no death, there is the Force..."

"What does this mean exactly, I must ask master Skye upon her return."

After meditating for an hour Raziel rises up and walks to the kitchen in search of food. Not finding anything he returned to his room thinking of his conversation with his master and Master Tares earlier that night. When he arrived back to his room he turned down the lights and began thinking more about the conversation but not two minutes before he laid down he was asleep.

~~ Tares~~

Still up long after the events of the day slowed down, Tares meditated for many hours. During this time, he reached out to the force, feeling the things around him. Both close, and far away these things allowed Tares to explore the vast corners of the galaxy.

All around him, life loomed. Fiery in appearance, he could feel the presence of the force in each and every on of them. One of these life forms, seemed familiar. As well, this life form seemed distressed as well.

Deciding to take a little side trip while Skye was away and Rizzy asleep, Tares boarded the Revelation and lifted off....

Edited by Guest

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

::Moving his hands down to her back, Chen rested his chin on her shoulder, his cheek touching her hers. He sighed as he introspected.::

As a being with an undeniable specific purpose, my hopes and dreams have always been rather pointed. It can be very difficult sometimes, helping people. Sometimes they would rather find comfort in my brothers and sisters, which worries me. Some embrace the pain, find some kind sick joy in it, and go to Nurgle. Some blind themselves to their problems by immersing themselves in pleasure and addiction, and go to Slaanesh. Some blame others for their problems and make war upon them. leading them to Khorne. Only by changing can we solve our problems. One day I want all to see that there is hope in change, that there is light in this universe if they are willing to find it.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Nurgle. Skye recognised the name immediately but remained pliant in his arms, her mind racing. Brothers and sisters. In a flash of insight she put two and two together. Nothing would change the way she felt about him though, she loved him, even though she knew he hadn't been truthful with her.

"You don't have a twin brother... do you. You are Tzeentch."

Skye turned to face him, sliding her arms around his waist. Softly she continued with more a statement than a question.

"I know that Dr Onogal is Nurgle and that he is a sith. You are too... aren't you."

She didn't want it to be true, but being in his arms and feeling attuned to him she somehow knew it to be. Her brother's words came back to haunt her... You do know that 'Chen's' friend was a sith lord don't you? I'm not saying its absolutely definite, but its very likely that Chen is also a sith lord... She briefly closed her eyes, casting her mind back over all their encounters, remembering how loving and gentle he had been with her. There had never been a time when he had been anything but kind and gentle with her.

"Strangely enough, even with knowing that I still love you. You're not that dark, there is light within you."

Edited by Guest

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Before I was released from Nhagathul, the mortal vessel for my divine soul was forcibly recruited by the Sith, abducted out of a Coruscant hotel room and taken to Mimban for training. Once Nhagathul's grip on me was loosened I slowly began to regain control during my time with the Sith I studied alchemy and Sith history. It was by my intervention that you survived on Hoth, then again on Arbra, and finally on Mimban.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Her eyes met his as his words sunk in. She cast her mind back, recalling the appearance of an armoured figure appearing in the mine shaft on Arbra and on the grounds at Mimban, but couldn't remember seeing him on Hoth.

”œHoth? You've been watching me for that long?'

Skye had to wonder why, although she was glad that he had made his presence known. While she had always felt close to Darex, there had been something missing. Chen”¦ or rather Tzeentch”¦ filled that hollow and made her feel whole.

”œIt was no casual encounter at the Last Call was it?”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Yes and no. I needed to return the lightsabers of you and your companions, but I didn't become attached to you until I saw you as an individual that night, you have a very beautiful soul. Before, I was acting out of compassion. The universe does conspire to make good things happen, if you know to look for those things.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Skye gave careful consideration before answering him, this was a difficult situation. A rueful smile crossed her lips.

”œCan you blame me for it my love? You”¦ and Nurgle”¦ are Sith. I am a Jedi. You and I are supposed to be sworn enemies, not lovers. While I know there is light in you, from my experiences and from what my brother has told me of him, Nurgle is very much in the thrall of the darkside. I wouldn't”¦ couldn't stop your ties to him, but I don't have to like them.”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nurgle's path is difficult, he is in constant pain from a disease, and his entire family was destroyed by the Empire. He is despair. But as dark as his countenance may seem, his role in the galaxy is to give people in pain the strength and the will to continue, which is a noble purpose. I pity him for his suffering, but I value him for his sacrifice, and who could need support in the face of darkness more than the Sith?

As for my rank among the Sith, I achieved Lordship by using alchemy to create my master a mount. After that, I attained master rank for overthrowing Bishop and placing Kakuto Ryu on the throne.

And in regards to knowing that you attained the rank of master, you are bound to me, my love.

MGw9G2u.jpg

::Chen pulled Skye close to him so that there was only an inch between their faces.::

He bears the pain and despair of an entire galaxy, where does one begin to find a cure for such a burden? There are no easy answers for him, he was made to suffer, a thought that pains me greatly.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Skye felt herself wanting to comfort her love, ease his pain over that of his friend, her compassion for him intensifying. Somehow she figured if Nurgle had that much pain and suffering channelled through him, he would never be able to be redeemed by the light. She only hoped that her love could be, that the dark seed within him could be contained so that it would not grow.

She realised now, that because her love was a master of the dark arts that he must have performed evil works. She could forgive him, love being her reason.

”œYou have told me of Nurgle, but what of Slaanesh and Khorne?”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Rizzy, rolling off the bed, awoke quite abruptly. As soon as he got unraveled from the blankets he got up brushed himself off like nothing happen and headed for the kitchen. When he arrived in the kitchen he could fell his stomach charming at the need for food. As soon as he opened the fridge he froze.

”œI ”¦.I have never seen so much food in one place." At that he went to work making a divine breakfast for Master Tares, Master Skye and himself.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye felt the warmth of being in her lover's arms as she woke and cast her mind back to the night before, a smile gracing her lips. She gazed lovingly at Chen's peaceful face, gently touching his face, lightly running her finger along his jaw line and over his lips. Seeing him smile she shifted so that she could kiss him.

”œGood morning my love"

SkyeOrgana.jpg