Kamino

Tarrian Skywalker

Inside the room Darla was greeted by a kaminoan doctor behind a desk.

"Please sit down. No one is going to harm you, Id just like to talk to you for a few minutes."

Darla took a seat and sat perfectly still. Although she had been assured that she was safe she still felt nervous.

"Its not unusual for people to react badly to being cloned. It can be a very traumatic experience. But you should just try to be calm and happy about it. Your a very lucky woamn not everybody gets a second chance."

Darla thought about it. Now that she was alive she didnt want to die again, so why was so so angry at the cloners? it was because there were too many unanswered questions and was still very confused about the whole thing.

"How did you get my blood? Why was I cloned?" Darlas' brow creased up in confusion.

"We were sent your blood sample and the money to clone you. we often get sent samples and its mearly our job to make clones for our clients, we dont ask questions. We assumed that you would know who would want you back from the dead."

Darla could think of no-one that would go to the trouble of having her cloned. Who would have had samples of her blood? They didnt need her blood, all they needed was a strand of hair, a few skin cells. Darla realised taht anyone could have gotten ahold of her DNA without going anywhere near her blood.

"Look, you seemed fine physically. you seem to have calmed down a great deal. As long as you dont pose a threat to anyone here on kamino you are free to go. You arent a prisoner, your ship is still here form your last visit and if you are so worried about who has decided to give you a second shot at life then I suggest you go and try to find out."

Darla thought to herslef. The Doctor was right everything he said made perfect sense. She would find out whoed had her cloned and maybe shed even thank them.

Perhaps it was Tares.... She pondered the thought.

The last thing she could remember was Tares and Reagan being on the bad side of Faust. If either of them had been hurt she would make Faust pay. But first of all she would try to find them and make sure they were ok. But where was she to look?

After she left the doctors office Darla got her fists bandaged up. She found an old suit of armour, that she recognised as that of a clone trooper from the clone wars years sgo. This was where the troopers were made and the armour must have been produced in equal quantities. Nobody would miss the old suit. It was slightly too big but fit well enough not to be a problem.

Darla took the suit and found her old ship. inside was her old training saber purple bladed and one of her blasters. Darla looked at the black dragon painted on the side of her Z-95 and thought about how she had painted it onto the ship. Her memroy served her rightly and she found the paint can stuffed away in the ships small cargo compartment where she kept her meager belongings. Darla painted the armour raven black, careful not to cover the visor.

As she waited for the paint to dry her turned on her saber and began to twirl it around. Although her muscules were weak she hadnt forgotten anything. She swung the saber back and forth slicing through imaginary enemies. Drawing the force to her darla enhanced her physical abilities as she jumped, dived and summersaulted through an imaginary obstacle course. It wouldnt be long before she was back to her old self, she desperately wanted to regain her physical strength in case she came up against Faust again. she couldnt rely on the force to fight him, she needed to be strong without it aiding her.

By the time darla was finished she the suit was dry and she put on the armour. She clipped her saber to her belt and holstered her blaster, ready to face the galaxy once more. Darla got into her ship powered up and blaster away from kamino in search of her Master and her old self.

Rannrsig.jpg

Rann awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and more at ease with himself. He wondered what been happening on in the galaxy while he had been on vaction. What were the jedi doing? He realiesd that he couldnt stay on Kamino foever and decided to return to Hoth to see what was happening.

Before he left he bought himslef a smart brown robe and a simple black outfit to go underneath. He made a point of putting his old Sith armour into a garbage disposal unit. Would anyone even recognise him when he got back to Hoth?

I wonder how Orrick and Raul are? The two where Rann's only real friends amongst the jedi. Time to go!

Rann headed back to his shuttle and when he was comfortably settled onboard he took off. Once the systems were powered up and ready he made the jump to hyperspace.

Rannrsig.jpg

Gretchen was sure that -by now- her droid would have completed its task....and the mercenaries body would be a heap of burning flesh on the floor of her quarters...

Gretchen Hate smiled as she thought of the destruction she had brought. The evil, old woman continued to pace down the landingpads...marveling her handywork.

* Steele walked down the corridor, his pace quicker then normal. He toggled a switch on his commlink....*

"R2... Jack in and find her. I need to know where she is and whats around and i need it three minutes ago. Route it to my datapad." he said to his droid with growing irritation.

*His datapad scrolled the information and he was closer then he thought. Steele set his blasters for stun and tapped his vest to confirm he still had the force dampening collar. He made a left turn, then a right, his boot heels echo'd down the hallways as he walked. He could see the old woman in the distence. He opened the door to the landing platform and slid the force dampening collar across the pad to her feet, his blasters drawn and pointed at her frail decaying rame.*

"This ends here put it on! We can do this the hard way or... well only the hard way because i can't shoot you, no bounty for a dead witch. Shame as it is, Kamino and the Black Sun for what ever reason wants you alive. Spare me the effort of trying not to turn you into another cloning project for these long necked freaks. Put it on! Steele shouted to the old woman.

*Steele thumbed his commlink once more....*

"Bring the ship to the water side of the this platform. Secure the door to the facility and make it quick!" he told his driod aboard ship

*Steele thumbed the safety switch on his blasters off as the dead bolts on the door leading back inside slid deep within the frame. *

• 1 month later...

Landing on a stormy windswept metal platform in his private shuttle rented under an assumed name, unseen by all, a man in white steps out and looks. Faust looks up, enduring the storm. Some feeling, some premonition lead him here. Standing upright, facing the wind and the lightning full on, Faust waits, his white coat sweeping back in the wind like wings, reflexively clutching his left hand into a fist.

Something lead me out here, but what?

Small prickles seem to run over him, making him wonder what impulse reached him, seperating him from that precious cargo he carried in his arm for all those years.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

::The Starweaver landed on one of the pads near the prime minister's offices. Ahriman stepped out alone in the pouring rain, clad in his living armor. Rain sizzled and spat as it evaporated from contact with the armor, and the mysterious third eye pierced the falling walls of water like a relentless golden burst of sunlight, harsh and scouring. His gaze fell upon a man in a white coat, waiting for destiny.::

Have you been waiting long?

MGw9G2u.jpg

Faust looks back, his cold blue eyes narrowing into slits.

"Not really," he states cautiously."I found it needed to get away, and a bit of compulsion took hold of me."

A sense of rightness kicked in as Faust spoke, and he took a gamble.

"I was thinking of developing a few latent talents I've had," he states, flexing his left arm again, "darkside talents. Rather then heading to Mimban though and seeking someone out there, I ended up flying out here." He looks past the man speaking to him, out into the storm, feeling it brew and boil over, sending the seas rushing up with great winds.

"Though the darkside calls her own, does she not? My name is Vladimir Faust, though I would guess you already knew that."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Nurgle took Khorne back to his cell. Ahriman seemed busy with something outside, and he needed to be alone with the creature. He made a bold move, releasing Khorne from his neural collar, and leaving them alone in the locked room once again.

"Stay calm. No one is going to cause you injury, as long as you control yourself. Otherwise I can promise extreme pain. Sit down. Now, tell me about this prison, and the "other" you spoke of."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Khorne walked ahead of Metal Mouth, as he came to call Nurgle, with a sense of knowing, he walked into the cramped space that was his cell. He sat down, calmly staring back at Metal Mouth... Understanding Metal Mouth's orders, he watched him as he brought out his pad and pencil, "You study like doctor, doctor at prison," he managed a light smile, a strong relief at the lack of a neural collar or maybe a demonstration of mild respect for Nurgle's bravery, considering the last event in the cell.

Khorne, sat, almost lost in thought, trying to remember the Prison... "Cold, quiet, doctors, guns, dark... Alone. Separate. Syringe. I, experiment?"

And then, when Nurgle mentioned 'the other,' Khorne instinctively pointed at the inscription on the amulet... "Other from before, from Twin Suns, from before... from time long ago. Hidden, must find. All must be safe. Together, one."

Khorne watched Nurgle almost as much as Nurgle watched Khorne... with his primitive speech aside, it became odd, as if you were becoming unsure of who was studying who...

Becoming desperate with Nurgle, Khorne began making mannerisms; as if holding a heavy weapon, holding it with both hands, swinging it... "Swing, swing. Die, die!" He began to laugh, oddly... As if the word 'Die' pleased him somehow, "That other. Journey, find. Must, now!"

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.

I am Ahriman, Sith lord trained by the Dark Lord of the Sith himself. Mimban is not currently a Sith holding, something else lurks there, but I will elaborate on that later. I must speak to the prime minister to place an order in, but as we walk, tell me what you know of the Force, you've obviously had some exposure to Force theory to identify yourself as a user and of the darker inclination.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"The force is a cruel mistress," Faust spits, "but for the time being I have wish to build some of my own skills in that area. The passivity of the lightside, letting it act through you, begets weakness. The darkside's power comes from a will to dominate, fueled by anger and hatred. The last time I was exposed to large doses of it it entered my system like a drug and only time purged it's presence."

Faust speaks, reflecting on his own past.

Oh, the irony.

On that barren war torn wasteland of his homeworld, Faust's parents fled during the rise of the galactic empire, seeking annonymous refuge. They were force users, both of them. Both were Jedi who fell in love after fleeing for their lives. Faust came from their union, hidden from Imperial detection by obtaining a rare, unique, and unheard of creature take from an offworld merchant, crudely hidden in a rough mechanical arm that Faust used.

They died in some meaningless battle, victims of the constant war, teaching Faust the nature of power and survival. In the end, they submitted to their lightside and their fate. Faust alone survived.

Nurgle couldn't be sure if he was purposefully playing games with him, or just completely insane.

Probably both.

The Twin Suns reference was the only useful thing he'd gotten out of Khorne thus far. The references to death were a little unsettling. He seen much death in his life, perhaps Khorne had as well. This prison didn't sound too pleasant.

"Not now, you must wait. This is important, so I can help you. Now, where was this prison, what was it called? What planet? And what did the doctor call himself?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Khorne stared up at Nurgle... "Questions... too many questions."

Then Khorne started to stroke his chin, puzzled as it were, he ran over and over the wild hair growth that could be considered a beard, his eyes darted from the sides of the cell, back and forth trying to piece together more of his "past."

Eventually, Khorne looked at Nurgle, "Me know little, Doctor old and gray... Never tell me name. I was prisoner, experiment... Stole my amulet... Needle. I killed all... found my amulet. Ran away. Found Twin Suns... Followed. Captured... New Doctor, new Prison... cold. Small. Don't know where... White, cold. Memories... in other, with other. Must find other. Other trapped story... Find other, know story. Story important... Sorcerer know story, but Other prove story."

His eyes turned towards Nurgle... whose appearance was mild displeasure with the answer... However, there was no way Khorne would actually know anything. The memories of his present form were locked away in his subconscious while the memories of the Other where locked away and only the possession of the Other could awaken them.

"When can we find other? Other know. Why sorcerer take long? Take too long... MUST FIND OTHER!"

His actions were reasonably those of a traumatized and slightly bratty child yet his body was that of a massive human adult male.

Then, without warning, Khorne's expression of frustration at Ahriman turned to that of glee as his memory portrayed the massive slaughter of the Doctors, the guards... Of everyone within that Prison, whose name is no longer important, for if it exists it is merely ruins...

"Blood... All over walls. Dead bodies, limbs... Heads... Hehehe. Dead people, yell and cry... Dead people, moan and die!"

"Yeah, I'm sure they did."

Nurgle was getting as frustrated as Khorne.

"I can't help you find the other until you tell me more about them. I have no idea what your talking about."

Nurgle knew Khorne probably wouldn't be able to tell him much more. And without being able to affect him with the Force Nurgle had no way to extract the information. Nurgle truly noticed the amulet for the first time, as he waited for Khorne to respond, he tried to get a look at it, checking for any markings.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

OOC: seeing as I'll be gone for awhile... Khorne's in catatonic state. Nurgle and Chad feel free to post "actions" until I return. See you all in a pair of weeks.

IC:

Khorne stopped... and exhaled heavily. "Talking to Metal Mouth, you, difficult. Too many questions, never know anything. Tell simply, know nothing. You need kill something. That always make happy."

Khorne started again with the Amulet, noting Nurgle's interest... And it hit him, Of course! You need to see to know...

"You see Amulet... amulet hold part of Other. Other is Khorne, true Khorne. The Other is other part. Find other part and Amulet, you find Khorne. Khorne prove story. I Khorne and not Khorne. Know little and know lots. Sorcerer's magics... Place Khorne in pieces."

Khorne stared up at Nurgle, to see if he understood... Then asked for a piece of paper and a writing utensil. "I draw Other... Maybe, understand then. Other on Tatooine. Tatooine safe place we choose..."

He started drawing on the piece of paper... A long shaft attached to a double sided axe head. "Other be weapon... weapon of Khorne. Find Khorne and story."

The grey eyes turned inquisitively and Khorne slowly removed the Amulet, handing it to Nurgle for his inspection, "Keep safe." Then, he fell into a trance-like state where his body went catatonic. The massive creature lay dormant as his mind was temporarily removed...

Now they were getting some where.

As Nurgle was about to continue, he saw Khorne fall into a coma like state. Nurgle examined him quickly. Khorne was still breathing normally. He left the man's cell, and waited for Tzeentch in the cockpit.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

The Dark Side of the Force is freedom. Freedom to choose your destiny, freedom to choose who lives and who dies. Within its depths lie the secrets to immortality and the power to make the galaxy tremble.

::Ahriman meets with the Kamino prime minister, negotiating costs and providing the genetic samples necessary. He instructs that the product is only to be shown to someone bearing the appropriate symbol.

His business concluded, Ahriman returned to his ship, followed by Faust.::

Everything is set here, Nurgle, have you gotten anywhere with Khorne?

MGw9G2u.jpg

Faust flexes his left hands again, uncertain. Did he trust the naturally treacherous and demanding lure of the darkside, or back down from what might be a grand opportunity.

"What the hell? Sign me up," he decides finally, breaking into a hungry, beastal grin. as he follows his new mentor.

Nurgle sat down, the excitement was making him weary.

"I have discovered much. Khorne appears to have had his spirit or mind seperated. The other he speaks of is the rest of him. Encased in his weapon, a double headed axe blade. The amulet is significant as well. He also kept mentioning the Twin Suns. I'm not sure what that's referencing to."

Nurgle didn't even noticed another man had followed Ahriman.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Twin Suns could be a reference to any number of systems. Faust, perhaps you could run the reference through your network to bring up a list of the most plausible locations? When you're done, meet me in the port section of the ship, and we will begin your training in earnest.

Nurgle, you will find that there are already quarters prepared for you in the fore of the ship.

::Ahriman makes his way to Jsaza's quarters to continue her lessons in secret.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Jzasa sat quietly in a chair facing her chamber's doors. She let each muscle in her body relax, one by one. Beginning with her toes, she let her body release the tenseness and stress of the day. She moved upward, and her legs, torso, arms, hands, and shoulders relaxed and grew heavy yet air-light at the same time-- a sensation produced only by pure, utter relaxation. She saved her mind for last, and emptied it of all thoughts and distractions.

Her door opened, and Ahriman entered.

"Master, I am ready," she said.

slaanesh.png.4a097017b176861b66d62e545d8d255a.png

"Easy enough. The only thing that comes to mind is Tatooine with it's two sun solar system. Beyond that there are only a few other binary stars with planets in orbit that I can think of, but I don't know if any of them are really habitable." Faust speaks relying on his download from the Bhelliom's navigational charts before the ship tore up over Bespin.

Faust walks over to the navigational section of the ship and pulls out a small cable, hooking it to his left arm, routing the data there. Setting up a firewall for his own protection, the hunter dumps the possible locations for this Twin Suns, showing the fastest hyperspace routes. Tatooine, by coincidence, appears at the top of the list.

Done, Faust quickly stretches out, limbering up, then approaches the portside of the ship.

His blue eyes cool and confident, Faust steps up to Ahriman.

"All right. What can you teach me?"

Today Jsaza, we're going to focus on a more refined application of the Force. The mind is like water, in that it will always take the path of least resistance. When others see you, let them see weakness so that you can destroy them at the opportune moment. Draw on the perceptions of others and use that as a veil.

MGw9G2u.jpg

That will be all for now, Jsaza. We'll continue that line of discussion later.

Faust, we're going to begin with some basic but powerful techniques that will expand your awareness of the Force and prove beneficial to your current occupation. Every person subconsciosly emits a personal "aura" of sorts which is regesitered by others in an instinctual manner. Once you become aware of this aura, you can influence it to serve you. Lets begin with you focusing on dread.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Nurgle sat on the floor in his quarters pouring over his notes.

"The condition of two seperate minds deserves more research. If I only had the freedom to experiment on Khorne a little, there's no telling what the benefits could be."

Nurgle knew he wouldn't be allowed, and though his scientific curiousity was great, he didn't think it wise to cross this Ahriman. Ahriman knew more about Nurgle's true nature than anyone he had met. The Sorceror was the key to finding out what he truly was.

Nurgle removed his syringe and injected himself with another dose of the syrum. It wasn't working like it used to. He'd have to try a new formula later. Whatever Ahriman planned to do with him, he hoped it involved finally being able to set up a real laboratory. Nurgle was tired, but the day was not over yet. Part of his treatment was physical exercise.

Nurgle ignited his sabers. The room was small, but large enough for how he trained. He began to move slowly, stretching his muscles and focusing in on the Force. The movements weren't fast or strenous. They were designed to give him the exercise he needed without forcing him to breath heavily. The addition of the Force made his lungs breath normally, and made the resistance against his body greater, working against him. This allowed him to get the full benefits of a workout even in an enclosed room.

The task completed, he layed down to rest.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

The bounty hunter gives a bitter smirk. "Fear and dread are not things I think I'd find in this ship." He gives another stretch, clenching his left hand again. "Very well though."

Impatience and irritation fill him, wondering if he was set up for a fool on this task. Anger was the key to the darkside though, wasn't it? Very well then...

Tens of small, annoying thoughts enter, slowly building up in his, channeling into his blood, seeming to encompass him. A spilled cup of coffee here, getting cut off in a hyperspace lane... getting shot at, some peon withholding information, someone taking one of his kills.

The feeling grows stronger in him. Forcing his will and trying to see with it, Faust branches out, thinking on dread, mulling over that emotion, that attitude. A flash of orange, dull and smokey enters his mind. Unblinking, the blue eyed Faust scans the room, looking around. Seeing his own right hand he can make out the ever so faint dull orange glow. Red flashes in his eyes. That fact makes him angry. Very angry.

Regaining his focus, he uses this new power, tingling over him, spreading it out evenly, looking around again. The unconscious and fractured form of Khorne seems to emit it. Faust focuses, seeing the pale light coming from his being.

The hunter's wolfish and beastal smile appears. Unsure how long his task may have taken- seconds, minutes, or even hours, he speaks up, adding a lazy, matter of fact tone to his voice.

"Piece o' cake."

A red and blue Firespray comes out of nowhere above Kamino. He had been left one thing by his "father", a home here. He now flies to that home. He would use this as his place of refuge with Jaina; here he would make her see things as he had when she left.

Once inside the large apartment, he begins making preparations. Since his father and his assistant had worked and lived here, there were some women's cloths in one of the rooms. He notices that one had hollow walls.

Perfect

He would make full use of that once some certain items were delivered. He also checks on the cloths to make sure they were Jainas size. They were a perfect match. Micheal walks into his own room and changes his cloths. He puts on a black trenchcoat overtop a black bodysuit. He then takes a walk to the old cloning facilities and training grounds. He sees a bunch of old blaster rifles and picks one up. It would make a good weapon once modified to his special standards. He takes the rifle, some powerpacks, some slug thrower weapons, bullets, old clone trooper armor, and other pieces of technology

Once he is back in his room he begins construction. He begins by first separating each part of the armor and laying it out. He starts with the helmet. He tries the helmet on and finds it fits snugly. He picks up some neural transmitters and places them above the visor of the helmet so they would rest on his temple. He takes some wiring and runs it from the interface down to the left arm where he can outfit the WRIST GUARD with a variety of weapons. He places the right WRIST GUARD to the side to be modified later. He picks up the leg armor and starts to tinker with it. He adds a sheath to the left piece to house a bladed weapon of dagger size. The right leg piece has a small holster for a hold out dart shooter. The darts are sheathed in a small strap just above the shooter.

He picks up the belt and begins yet another fixing. He adds a holster for a slugthrower pistol. The ammo for that is in a case to the left the gun. 24 shells can be placed in the case depending upon the size. He had finished his offensive capabilities on his armor. He picks up the right WRIST GUARD and adds a small communications port underneath it. He would be able to call to his FireSpray from planetside, if it was in space. Micheal would also be able to control the ship from the link as well. The port would be able to access and send messages to the Holonet as well. It also served as a basic comlink. On top he added retractable shield/blade. By pressing some buttons on the glove of that hand, a shield would spiral out of a small area and form. By pressing another button, one could extract a blade that would be used in the other hand or could be used along with the blade.

The Sith picks up the last piece of armor and an idea forms in his head. He takes some paint and paints the chest plate black, as he would the rest of the armor at a later time. Her then takes out his lightsaber and carves into the center of the armor, the old Mandalorian symbol of old. After that he fills in the cut with red armor, that would project the symbol into the hearts of his victims.

He stands back and looks at his armor. He takes red armor and laces it through the rest of the armor to seem as if the black armor had red veins. He straps on the entire armor and places the helmet over his head. He sees the last piece of his equipment: his blaster rifle. He picks it up and takes off the sight. He places in its place, a flame-thrower that could fire its deadly spray 50 yards before stopping its advance. On the bottom he adds a strap to hold his death saber. The same saber he had made on Mimban made of bone and rotting skin.

The new mercenary looks into a holo mirror and sees a fitting image, one of Death. He decides to rename himself that. The only one that would know him as Micheal Searcy, would be Jaina Jade Skywalker. He would close off his force presence until he needed to use it.

Death walks into the living area and begins watching the Holonet for anyone who needed a visit from Death.

Edited by Guest
MSearcy2.jpg