Ryloth

Darth Heretic

Hou-Jo was back to a competent state, but he was incredibly pained by the Jedi that had been killed by Geki. "Nooo!!" He got up, he instantly felt the powerful Force signatures that emitted from the lair. If only he hadn't done the storm, he could have fell back, but it was too late now. He felt Satan, he felt BLCKCLONE's now evil presence. "That's it, time to end this." Hou-Jo closed his eyes and called something to him through the Force. He extended his hand and caught Xen-Que's caelstrum in it.

((4))

Edited by Guest

The pain flew through BC and knocked him to the ground. He looked deep into Isolder and called up his own trick. Slowly as BC opened his mouth his soul crept out. As he screamed a white ghost like being exited his body flying straight into Isolder. Those watching could see the large lumps as it consumed more and more of the blademaster. As if finished it flew out and made it's way back to it's owner, BC. Once again BC was able to destroy a being with his soul. Isolder's now hollow body fell to the floor and BC stood very slowly to the others before him. As BC's soul went back into he could feel the power of Isolder within him. His soul had consumed Isolder...

I am the force! Can you not see that now?

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"I see only the void that I once followed. A person who I would have continued to follow with pride."

BLCKCLONE heard the voice of a Jedi that he once confided in, even if he would now deny needing the help of anyone but himself. The sound of Xen-Que's weapon falling to the ground echoed in both minds. "Why Gantoris... why?"

Hou-Jo cleared his mind, he knew the next battle would not be as physical for the two combatants, but a deeply emotional one. There was a snap-hiss that lit the room an aqua blue. "After what happened at the dojo, I would not let myself strike another Jedi again." He straightened himself and prepared himself to defend himself from anything BLCKCLONE would do, "But we both know that you aren't a Jedi anymore."

(EDIT- changed since Gantoris killed Isolder)

IC: *Geki's fist crashes into Hou-Jo's jaw. The Jedi is sent sprawling.*

'Lesson one; always watch your surroundings. You never know when a crazy genocidal maniac will creep up on you. Lesson two; never take on a fallen Jedi master, an evil nano-augmented terrorist dictator, and Satan himself at the same time. Lesson three- well, I'm actually out of lessons. Now you die.'

*Geki shoots Hou-Jo's left hand. It explodes like a rotten cherry pie hurled at a wall.*

Edited by Guest

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Keiran stood, watching the events unfold around him. However, the moment struck him hard when he saw BC consume Isolder.

"You're kidding me..."

Keiran acted quickly, he reached with the force and levitated a large boulder from nearby. He hurled the giant boulder at BC's back. Taken by suprise, BC took the boulder directly to the head. A blow like that would have killed any normal wookie, but Keiran trusted the fact the BC was not normal. He was merely knocked unconcious. Before AP or Geki could act, Keiran lifted BC into the air and carried him to the Strife Reborn. Leaping in himself, Keiran blasted off into space, taking refuge among the rebel fleet as he set the ship in autopilot and turned to face the wookie.

"What happened to you BC..."

Keiran grabbed his lightsaber and held it pointed at the wookie's mask, waiting for him to wake up so he could confront him and find out what was going on with his friend.

siggggy5ko.jpg

Hou-Jo grinned, "Really, well as with your tricks, I have a few left of my own."

Hou-Jo fell back into the Force, and suddenly, the nanites were violently ripped from Geki's body and destroyed. "How about them apples?" Hou-Jo lept foward and struck Geki in the stomach with his lightsaber. Hou-Jo pushed Geki away with the Force and expended Force energy to lessen the extent and pain of his wound. He was now in control.

(( I HATE TIME DIFFERENCESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Curse the Westerners. THe East shall rise again. MUAHAHA. Erm... I'm not dead yet but just a prisoner, right?))

Darsha was still in numb shock. But at least she was still alive. And the Force was still with her. One vibroblade stealthily cut a binding, while the poisoned ones quickly plunged into the backs of LAP and BC.

(YOu only have one post each left before the poison takes effect. MUAHAHA.)

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Ar-Pharazon set himself ablaze, burning the foul antigens from his body.

"You stupid fool."

Ar-Pharazon reached down and swiftly cut Darsha in half with his light saber. Her upper body landed several feet from her torso and then she died nearly right away. Blood sprayed everywhere. Another Jedi had fallen.

OOC: Good bye.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

(OOC: There are billions of self-replicating nanites in Geki's body. Ripping every last one out in the space of what, five seconds, and destroying them, is impossible even for God himself. Let's be realistic, eh?)

*Geki laughs as the Jedi rips a paltry couple of million nanites from his body.*

'Plenty more where they came from.'

*Geki lunges forward and grabs the Jedi's head in one huge hand, and his lightsabre hand in the other. He increases pressure on the lightsabre hand until it pops like a cherry tomato, crushing the sabre beneath.*

'I'm tired of you snivelling, self-righteous, sanctimonious Jedi. Head, meet floor.'

*Geki begins to slam Hou-Jo's head against the ground like a jackhammer. Once, Hou-Jo's nose shatters. Twice, his skull fractures. Thrice, his brain is damaged...

After the twentieth blow, Hou-Jo's head is a misshapen pile of gore, fragmented skull, and brains. The Jedi master is very much dead.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

(Erm.... if you set yourself ablaze, then how do you douse the flames?)

Darsha's vision was blurring but her hand clutched at the bottle of flammable liquid and she toseed it at LAP, who was aflame, and he caught fire, and burned to death almost immediately.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

OOC: Sorry about not posting in space. I'm new to this whole fleet thing, seeing as I was promoted from Colonel a few days ago.

IC: Vice-Admiral Onderin Starlisk wasn't quite sure what to do. The A-wings swept down over the ground and reported several fights involving lightsabers, but they managed to stay out of sight of the combatants.

Several times tremors in the Force notified him of the passing away of Jedi Knights and Masters. Something big was happening down on the surface, but there was little he could do to help from aboard the Defiant. Already he wished he wasn't bound to the fleet.

Only now did he understand Kirana's disliking of being Admiral. Her place was with her troops. And now Onderin only wanted to be on the surface fighting with the rest of the Jedi. If only he knew what exactly was going on...

Looking at his battle display, he watched his Master's ship, the Strife Reborn, make for the fleet and enter its safety. He was apparently either running or protecting someone...his bond with the Master was strong enough to hint at the latter, although there was a good bit of conflict.

He spoke to the Force to Keiran, "Master, what's going on? Can I help?" It made him feel like a padawan again, but he didn't mind. The mere presence of the fleet wasn't helping any, and there wasn't much Onderin hated worse than sitting somewhere when his help was needed.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Ar-Pharazon looked up into the heavens and noticed that a large ship was manned by a force user. He could feel the presence. It was a good person ergo suffering must occur.

Suddenly, with no warning, the Strife Reborn's windows started shattering. Stuck in outer space, the crew began dying. Whoever was in charge would have to act first, because if he didn't the entire staff of the ship would be sucked out into space and killed.

Ar-Pharazon laughed.

Using the force to throw a nearby A-Wing into the Strife Reborn a major hull breach occured, risking more lives and killing the fighter pilot on impact.

apeditname.jpg

Keiran turned as he saw the windows shatter. Unbaffled, Keiran reached out and grabbed each fragment of glass and held it tightly with the force, losing only a minimal amount of air, which was restored easily. His droid quickly repaired the window, allowing Keiran to let go of the fragments.

"LAP... what a pompous idiot"

Keiran flipped his comm over to the rebel frequency, keeping his lightsaber pointed towards the unconcious form of BC.

He sent LAP's coordinates to the recon A-Wing squadron, ordering a few strafing runs. Within minutes, 3 A-Wings had made passes at LAP, lasers blazing. No matter, how strong the force user, starship lasers were powerful and the A-Wings were lightning quick. The combined power of the 3 A-Wings had evaporated the man into oblivion.

((If there's one thing I hate, it's an RPer who loves to make absurdly unrealistic attacks/kills. Ta-ta, cya in 3.))

EDIT: ((Don't edit your posts)) This is in response to the editted hull breach:

Keiran brought the ship to a crash landing inside one of the rebel hangars, landing safely, however the Strife Reborn was battered. Keiran never moved his lightsaber an inch however, determined to find out what was wrong with his friend.

siggggy5ko.jpg

OOC:OHK Keiran. Naughty naughty It takes time to get shots from orbit to the surface. You can't fight the devil with firepower.

As all force users would sense an oncoming blast barrage, Ar-Pharazon flipped back suddenly.

"Foolish Jedi... You'll never be able to stop me."

apeditname.jpg

BC lay unconscious in Keiran's watch now. The difference was apparent, it was now time for Keiran to understand the difference. Slowly BC came to light and looked up.

Why have you not killed me? I am powerless while unconscious, yet I am allowed to live into awakening?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

You guys are both wrong on this. I am not supposed to rule on things I am in, but I feel this is fairly reasonable to assume. AP you did not get a hold on Keiran's ship as it was already too far away. By the same notion since you did not attack the ship Keiran did not order the barrage of fighters after you. Go on as usual from before Keiran's ship was attacked from the ground.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

OOC: Acting on Havoc's behalf and with permission.

IC:

Out of hyperspace, a flotilla of the restructured Imperial Navy blinked into existence. Their coming, a signal of evil rebuilding under the very guise of Satan himself... it was a light battle formation, to say the least.

A pair of Victory SDs, with shields fully armed and weapons primed, opened fire into the fray that was developing as a space battle overhead. The scatter of Imperial TIE Fighters, Interceptors and a number of once-Rebel, confiscated fighters whimpered into the fray.

A pair of Imperial IIs, blinked in behind the Victory's and assumed Defensive positions, releasing their own workload of fighters into the fray.

"ATTACK THE A-WINGS!" Roared over the encrypted Imperial Fighter-to-Fighter Wing Comms as the blasts of energy concentrated on the aged pinnacle of Rebel fighter designs. But, numbers always win, hopefully, for the Empire, numbers were on their side.

The first Victory, the Malebolge, descended into the atmosphere, releasing a torrent of Imperial Dropships, while their guns produced defensive cover for the Dropships...

The gears of the Empire spin again...

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

*Geki throws back his head and laughs in a really maniacal style as the Empire arrive. The Jedi were broken and lost, their fleet all but vanquished, and despair ruled the day. Plus he had three really cool new kick-ass lightsabres. He deactivates the force crystals in the two still active, so they are not turned against him.*

'Mwahahaha! The rivers run red with the blood of the innocent!'

Geki1.jpg

((Realism... shyeah, right))

Armiena was lying against the curved metal hull of her escape pod, trying to keep out of Ryloth's brutal sunlight. The planet was unbelievably hot, and here, with no cover... save for a metal escape pod, she was absolutely roasting. The painful throbbing from her broken arm wasn't helping matters.

D9 was apparently scouring the escape pod, searching for some useful bit of equipment that Armiena could use to ensure her survival on this hellish world. Triumphant whooping issued from the escape pod. The droid must have found something.

"What is it, Dine?" she muttered, too exhausted and dehydrated to get up. She was soaked in sweat, both from combatting the terrible heat and the pain radiating from her arm.

It was... an emergency supply kit, stuffed full of medical supplies, a large, heavily-insulated, canteen full of water, and a large blanket. A blanket... of all things. She snorted, too exhausted to notice the canteen and medkit. D9 hooted wildly, reminding her that not all of the equipment was useless. She even had the foresight to include a small emergency beacon.

"You're right, Dine. Give me the water and the med supplies. Maybe I put some painkillers in it."

She apparently did. One painkiller injection and a long gulp of water later, she recovered considerably. At least, she recovered enough to concentrate on sending a Force-message to the Jedi in the area.

Someone, please help. I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, and I have no transport.

drayyy.png

Evil has filled me Keiran, I have finally gotten the power I want. Can't you see that?

BC moved slowly to sit up.

If you must kill me, kill me as a warrior!

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

"I can see your power BC, I have always seen that power, but when did you ever WANT that power?"

Keiran lowered his lightsaber and reached towards the rear of the starfighter. A compartment with two space suits opened, Keiran grabbed the suits and tossed one at BC.

"You seem awfully bloodthirsty today BC. This is not you. However, I am not a pascifist, I am a warrior, as are you. If you ask of me to meet you in combat, I shall, only if you want me to."

siggggy5ko.jpg

As the Imperial dropships and the accompanying barrage of beam fire lanced through the Rylothian atmosphere, a black snubfighter tore out of hyperspace in the ionosphere and fell into the slipstream created by the repeated space-to-surface weapons fire. Unnoticed by the sensors of both the forces of good and evil alike, the ship, a Z-95 Headhunter bearing the IFF designation Maleficus, faded from the sensation of all concerned, becoming nothing but an imperceptible black twinkle among the stars.

The Force pattern of the creature who rode the Headhunter, though, was far from imperceptible. As random and blackened as a Rorschach inkblot it was, imprinting itself surreptitiously upon the unconscious minds of the battle's actors as stealthily as the figures of the same name.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

Camsie was seething. First the death of Aryian, then Ish, then Darsha and Hou-Jo! The jedi order was being picked off one by one, like ants. So much death. Where's the point to all of this? When will these bastards be happy. When all are dead, and taken in by the force? What then? There will be nothing left to rule. These men are fools, killing without need.

That's when Camsie heard Armiena's force message. Camsie felt relief. His apprentice still lived. He quickly sent a force message to Armiena. I'm coming, my apprentice. I may have no way off of this planet but I am coming.

The smell of death was heavy on Ryloth. The dark side of the force would stain this planet forever. Massacre. Complete massacre. Like Camas. reflected the caamasi. Camsie was relatively uninjured. A small gash across his thigh. Nothing a bacta patch could not fix.

We had no plans for this mission. We did not expect any of this. Camsie began to run towards Armiena, his muscles gaining strength through the force.We weren't prepared for all this death The caamasi's surroundings were a blur.And those bastards... their... Camas... Camsie's thoughts became hazy, and suddenly he felt tired. Oh so tired. But Camsie continued to run. His apprentice needed help, and he'd get to her or he was a fierfek's uncle.

Finally, Camsie arrived at Armiena's position. He pried open the Escape Pod's door with the force and looked in, his face breaking out into a furry grin when he saw his apprentice and her droid. But his happiness was short lived and Camsie quickly looked up to the sky. Dancing around in space were the Imperial and Rebellion fleets, exchanging blaster fire.

”œI don't think we're going to be able to get any help from up there. Got any brilliant ideas, Armiena?”

linksigcopy4cr.jpg