Sector: Gaulus

System: Ryloth

Orbital Position: 2

Moons: 5

Grid Coordinates: R-2

Physical Information

Class: Terrestrial

Atmosphere: Type 1 Breathable Oxygen Mix

Primary Terrain: Mountains, valleys, desert, tundra, forests, jungles, plains, ice cap on night side of planet, no surface water.

Points of Interest: Floating Rock Gardens, Brightlands Podracing Track, Lothja Mines

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Twi'leks

Immigrated Species: Humans, Devaronians, Rodians, Jawas

Primary Language(s): Twi'leki, Lekku, Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: Neutral

Defense Rating: Level 2

JediRP Canon History:

TBC

((Summary compiled by Jaina Jade Skywalker. Thank you!))

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

Bekka brought her ship out of hyperspace above the planet and made her way to the surface and landed in one of the underground bays, easily avoiding the high winds of Ryloth. After exiting her ship, she made her way to the records building and attempted to do some searching for Ob Ordeena's family.

Many hours later, she made her way to a small bar and sat down in a dark corner and ordered a meal and a drink. She had found nothing yet, but there was still many many more records to go through. She had hope that she would find something.

bekscopy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heading into the underground docking bays Vercitti gets out of his ship and heads to the bar to get something to drink. "Long day." Citti says as he heads in the bar spoting Bekka eating something, he tries to avoid her on the look for her daughter, he finds her and comes next to Bekka. "If you won't your daughter back you will follow me to the Hutt clan, if you don't comply your daughter will be killed." Vercitti says as he takes out the remote for his ship and gets in and waits for Bekka to head for the Hutt clan..

Vercitti.jpg

Faust docks the Bhelliom on the surface of Ryloth, taking a repulsorlift platform down to the underground city of the Twi'leks. He heads down into the docking bays and mentally marks two ships. One he recognizes to be from the Hutt's fleet, a Firespray and the other, based on a description from a reliable source on Coruscant, Bekka's. Faust reaches into his white trench coat and marks both ships with a tracker. He hears foot steps approaching in the distance and quickly exits the hangar, leaving none the wiser. He isn't suprised when he sees the bounty hunter, Vecitti, and the target, Bekka, walking to the hangar he just exited from.

Faust whistles softly as he passes the two en route to the underground docks. His glacier blue eyes lock onto the young bounty hunters, then slide onto Bekka's. A cunning, animal smile draws up on Faust's face, his whistling continuing.

He continues on, and just before they enter the docks and he the city, he turns and gives a cheerful call to them.

"Give my regards to Whyl!"

Chuckling softly, Faust leaves the bounty hunter to deal with Bekka. Before the end, he'd probably have to bring her back to Whyl as well. The young bounty hunter looked like a niave simpleton, and easy fodder for the target he was trying to coral.

Fool. He can't see it in her eyes. An animal desperation. A cornered animal always fights. She will devour him, then it will be down to us, my pet, and I am a ravenous beast, one that is much larger and more vicious than you are... oh what a pretty sight that will be.

The logical step was the hall of records. His quary had probably already been there, but had found nothing, or she wouldn't be following than fool. Striding in, Faust introduces himself to the keeper of the records. There is an exchange of credits and a data jack in Faust's coat is plugged into them. The records, all of them, concerning Ob and his family are uploaded. A few more credits are exchanged and like a vanishing gust of wind, the records in the archieve dissapear, deleted and leaving Faust with the only surviving copy.

"Lord Whyl," Faust states with great emphasis to the keeper, "sends his gratitude. He won't forget this, though it might be best if you did." The Twi'lek nods gravely with understanding as Faust exits the building. As an afterthought, he deploys one of his remotes, setting it to spy mode. If the pretty bird returned, he would know immediately.

Faust wanders around, mentally reviewing the records stored with in him now. A feral grin enters his face. Time to get to work.

A short time later, Faust is in a small house. A male Twi'lek is dead, his eyes glassy and dull, staring up at the ceiling in a look of horror. Dozens of painful cuts and tens of painful burns litter his body, perhaps explaining that twisted look of pain. Touching it off is a set of stun cuffs, binding his hands behind him.

Faust has peeled off his trench coat and is taking his time interrogating a captive female. Her lifemate is dead on the floor. Faust's arms are crossed as he sits on a chair, arms resting on the back, fingers lightly tapping the bounty hunter's body armor. The female is bound to a chair, arms behind her. Several small, painful cuts and burns cover her, working from the feet on up, just now capping off around her bare chest.

"Now," Faust says cheerfully, waving a knife in front of him. "You were saying something about where I could find the boy. Lord Whyl is most insistent I get him back and I think Ob would agree." Wracked sobs greet him along with a shudder as Faust mentions those fearful names. Faust's face turns into a sad, frown, almost showing real concern. "Aww. I'm sorry," his left hand reaches over and cups her chin. "Just do what I want and I promise, it'll all be over my pet."

He was expecting it, which was why he used his left. Two sharp sets of Twi'lek teeth bit into his extended left fingers, what would probably take off a man's flesh. Faust's right hand drops the knife and grasps the tail of her head, pulling down hard, locking her jaw against her chest. For Faust, there was no flesh in his left hand. He relishes the cry of startled pain as her teeth crack on the cold metal hand.

"Such a foolish move, my dear." With a savage curling of his fingers, Faust pulls his left hand out of the mouth, hearing several small cracks as the teeth shatter. A loud agonized scream is heard, which a smart, vicious slap silences her. "Now about the boy. My patience is growing thin." Faust's left hand rotates rapidly, turning into a blur. A mechanical whirling is heard as he bently brings up the drill like hand against his captive. A small fountain of blood splatters out. Faust absently wipes it off his body armor with a napkin.

"Talk!"

More sobs greet him. Again Faust takes his hand to her, and responds with a smart slap. For five more minutes, this continues. Finally, a whispered location graces Faust's ear.

"Very well then, there is one more thing." Faust's blue eyes glint with hunger and malice and he brings his drill like hand down again. More screams are heard for a prolonged time. Faust finally finishes having his way, leaving a blood splattered, twitching mess on the floor. There is a widening pool of blood now that grows out from the body. Small wimpers could be heard.

"You're free to go," Faust states, and fires a blaster bolt through her head, splattering her brains on the floor.

Putting his trenchcoat back on, Faust admires its pure, pristine, and unstained whiteness. Gathering up his toys, he leaves a small incindiary device in the domicile to dispose of the bodies. Faust quietly exits and leaves unobserved as the device goes off, incinerating all evidence of his inhuman crimes.

Faust whistles a small tune, a childs tune. He had a baby boy to find and knew just about where to look.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Bekka lifts off, and begins to enter the coordinates for the Hutt palace and follow this man back. As she watches him enter hyperspace, she to hits the hyperdrive.

She pops out of hyperspace only seconds later less then a light year out from Rylothe and heads back. Landing her ship back in the same bay, she exits and begins looking for any tracking devices that were put on it. After an hour, she smiled as she found it. "Well, I will give him that...he is good with hiding these. Not perfect though." She took the tracker and walked out of the hanger. As she past a ship, she tossed the tracker onto it and started after the man who had ask her to give his regards to Whyl. She never forgot a face, nor a name. She remembered him from the grand audience chambers of Lord Whyl and Her own Lord and Master OB...He had made sure that she knew every way to assassinate, and she learned a few things on her own as well.

She made her way through the city looking for the man she had seen. Finally picking him up leaving a small house, she watches as he crosses the street and heads up an alley. Standing there for a second, she decides what to do.

bekscopy.png

As Bekka removes the tracker a smart detonation occurs, scorching and blistering the skin on her hands and sending a warning signal. The cybernetic Faust would have realized this about the time he approached the Hall of Records.

Cut forward to an hour and a half later and a small residence is burning, destroying the evidence of two bodies inside. Faust, though sure he is unobserved, takes a moment as he dissapears up a side alley to make sure the authorities or other witnesses are not watching him. They tended to inconvenience him. He continues his whistling as his blue eyes scan out Bekka, and he makes a note to deal with her before retrieving her son.

He dissapears up the alley, and pauses on the other side, waiting for her to approach. As he waits a small orb flies up above the buildings, hovering over the alley discretely, set to spy and watch his prey should she decide some other course of action.

Drawing his own blaster, set to stun, and a sonic gun, Faust waits patiently, muscles tense and ready to pounce.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Standing across the street for what seemed like an hour, she decided to take a look. If memory served, there would be nothing there for her to see. Faust was thorough, and extremely efficient.

She walked over to the house, and entered it slowly. She looked around, and just shook her head. He was extremely efficient. Something she herself would do as well. There was nothing left here for her to find. She walked back outside and looked up the alley that he had gone through. Heading towards it, she continued to walk past. If he had seen her, he would be waiting for her to go that way.

She turned at the corner, and went into a small cafe'. If he had spotted her, he probably had some kind of spy device and was watching. She took a booth in the back, and waited. She order herself some food and some coffee, and ordered some for him as well. If he came in, maybe they could have a little chat.

bekscopy.png

Faust waits... watching Bekka via the holocam in his remote.

Time passes as she enters what was left of the house and leaves. The remote follows, spying her out as she enters the cafe.

Faust lets out a low hiss.

Later.

Holstering his guns, Faust sweeps away from the alley, making sure he isn't followed. He is not. There is one other target he had to bring in, one that wouldn't be expecting him.

Making his way through the city, taking pains to conceal himself from any possible trackers, Faust approaches a building on the edge of the city, a seedy, run down building, perhaps inhabited by the lowest dregs of the Twi'lek's society.

This would be the place.

Faust redraws his sonic gun and heavy blaster pistol, and set it to stun again, then entered the building. As a precaution, one last remote hovered in the shadows, just inside the door way. If Bekka followed by some odd chance, it would alert him, stun her, and wrap up this job with a pretty pink bow.

It was like a large aparment complex. Faust mentally reviewed the information he glaned from his former captives and cross checked it with the records once in the halls. A slow smile enters his face again. He was right on target.

He approaches a metal door, marking the entrance to the apartment. Faust's eyes seemed to focus beyond the wall. Faust remembered the enhancements he underwent at Black X-1- beyond normal human strength, enhanced auditory skills, and eyes capible of picking up different spectrums- night vision, UV, and of course, infa red heat signatures.

Faust begins whistling the tune of a lullabye as he detects 3 individuals in the apartment. A mommy, a daddy, and the widdle baby.... how precious. The bounty hunter approaches the door- locked. A universal lockbreaker, or a bit of ordinary splicing and slicing would fix this. Faust ops for the former. The door comes open and Faust slowly moves in, then closes and locks the door behind him.

Voices... Footsteps... in the other room... One set drawing away... the other coming here...

A male Twi'lek entered the room. Faust's blaster flashes and the man dropped stunned to the floor. The other figure heard that... heavier footsteps... running. The baby.

Walking quickly, Faust swept into the other room to see a pair of head tails dissapear down the corner in a small hallway. Like grim death, Faust stalkd after.

The woman held the baby, a Human-Twi'lek hybrid. He also held a blaster rifle.

"Hand over the child and put down the gun, and I give you my word no harm will come to you or your husband." Faust was deceptive, deadly, and an animal on the field. One thing he kept sacred, and always followed though, was a promise given on his word. That he would honor till the end. That code of honor was the only thing keeping him from turning wholly into a beast.

Faust walked forward, icy blue eyes fixed on the woman's. The blaster shook in her hand. "Give him up. He's too dangerous for you to hold onto."

A small plea was heard. Faust took another step, eyes pointed like daggers. The shaking hands tightened around the blaster handle... then loosened again, falling to the floor. Faust took another step and collected the child, cradeling it softly. For the briefest instant his glacier hard eyes softened, but the moment was fleeting. The sonic gun went off and the woman dropped into a deep sleep. She would wake up with a headache perhaps.

Sonic gun in one hand, Faust holds the baby, taking pains to wrap it up and bundle it well, more out of professionalism than any paternal sense. As an afterthought, Faust grabbed another bundled of the babies' clothes, and packed them up.

Faust stood, just inside the apartment, door locked as he thought of his next move. Perhaps now, Bekka would be easier to take. He had live bait, and a dangerous trap formed in his mind.

Bekka sat for a bit and waited, but Faust never came in. She started on her own breakfast, and finished it off in no time. Drinking her coffee, she watched the door to see if Faust would come in. As she thought of her son, she started picking at the plate of food that she had ordered for Faust.

I wonder how big he is, he would be about 7 months now, I wonder if he looks human.

Thoughts of her child ran through her mind, and when she looked down at the plate, she had polished off Faust's food as well as her own. She ordered another cup of coffee and started to think about what her next move would be when the door to the cafe opened up.

bekscopy.png

Faust walks back to his ship, carrying the child. It dozes peacefully, not even minding Faust. The bounty hunter is almost puzzled by this display of indiffernce, maybe even affection. His first priority would be the safety of the baby. Depositing the child inside, he plans his next move for several minutes.

It appeared that Bekka had been and was running from the Hutts, planning to collect her child and make a grand escape. Faust got the distinct impression, even with her child, she would not go willingly. As Faust thinks on this, he looks over at the child, a small thought going into his black little heart. Negotiations could be in order, as well as... that would work. Pleased that Bekka hadn't left the cafe according to his remote, Faust sets into motion what might be the final move in this game of cat and mouse.

Some time later, Faust enters the cafe, warily. Clutched in his arm is a swaddling bundle, wrapped tightly in baby clothes. Faust holds it carefully, giving the impression of one who would not disturb a child's peaceful, calm and collected rest. His other hand gently strays down to near his blaster.

Taking a seat across from Bekka, Faust gently holds onto the child. "You've been an interesting bounty head to track down," Faust states in a neutral voice. "Lord Whyl is most insistent that I retrieve you and his majordomo's son. As you can see, he is sleeping peacefully and I'd rather not disturb him with violence here and now. You've been desperate as an animal to avoid getting taken back. What do you propose we do about this now?" Faust's eyes never leave her, carefully searching for sudden movement, his free hand gripped lightly around his blaster.

Bekka looked at Faust, and then down at the child sleeping in his arms. She let her eyes linger there for a moment, and then tore her eyes back to Faust. Keeping her composure, she smiled over at Faust. She desperately wanted to see the boy, he had been taken from her before she ever saw him or held him. Morst is what he was named.

"I can't understand how I was even a bounty for you, I did an extremely good job of killing myself off. And i am open for suggestions. Why is it that I am wanted back there so much?"

She sat calmly, but she wanted to grab her child and run for her ship.

bekscopy.png

Faust tilts the bundle towards him, denying Bekka a look at her child's face.

"I don't usually presume to ask why my employer wants someone dead or brought back to them, though in Why''s case it would seem as if he is protecting his own investment in you, as well as Ob's."

Faust hefts the soft bundle in his arms up, looking at the child's face. The back, a bundle of baby wrappings, faced Bekka. "Amazing. He seems to have your eyes. How very precious." Faust lowers the bundle again, holding it out to her, still mockingly concealing the child's face.

"If you value your son so much to risk faking your death and risking actual death, I doubt you'd find heading back with me to the Hutts such a bad fate. Whyl was the one who requested you and he did want you alive."

Bekka sat and leaned back in the seat. She showed no out ward sign of the anguish she felt watching him holding her child. Inwardly, it was killing her that he was still not in her arms.

"There will be no violence concerning my son. You say that Whyl sent you after me? What of Lord Ordeena?"

She clenched and unclenched her fists at her sides to release some of the tension in her arms, and tried to think of something to say that would get Morst from him to her. Nothing came to mind at the moment, so being in a Cafe', she offered to buy him a drink.

"Can I get you some coffee?"

bekscopy.png

"No thank you," Faust says politely. "My orders came strictly from Whyl and him alone. He had his own concerns in finding you and I imagine Lord Ordeena's were a secondary concern to him." The bounty hunter sighs, leveling a look at what would be the baby's face.

"I am tiring of holding him, would you care to?" Faust offers, gently extending both hands to Bekka and offering her the bundle that would contain her child. "Be careful not to wake him," he cautions softly.

She wanted nothing more then to hold him, but she was wary of his motives. Why would he let her hold him? His having Morst meant that she made no moves against him in any way. She longed to hold him. Her entire being for months waited for this one moment and now he offered it to her so nonchalantly.

She placed her hands on the table and slowly nodded her head to him. She looked at the bundle in his arms, and knew that it might be a trick but she didn't care right at the moment. She wondered why it was not Lord Ordeena that had sent this Faust after her, but Lord Whyl always had her loyalty, she would go back to the Hutts, but after she had Morst in her arms.

She slowly held her hands out to take the child, and stopped and looked at Faust. She watched as he extended his arms. This could be some kind of trick, but it was a risk she had to take to have Morst with her. She knew this bounty hunter by reputation more then anything, and she knew that he had the child. There was no doubt in her mind of that.

Pulling her arms back, "Do I have your word that this is no trick? I will agree to return to the hutts with you, but I want your word that no harm will come to the child and no tricks on your part. You'll get your bounty, with no fuse, I get my son. I'll return and serve Lord Whyl."

He looked at her for a moment before responding.

"Do I have your word, no tricks and no harm."

bekscopy.png

"Your son will be returned safetly to you- no tricks, no harm on my part. I give you my word."

Interesting. That is not something I give lightly. Curious.

Faust withdraws the bundle and reaches near it with one hand, removing a small stun grenade from the wrappings. He disarms it and tucks it back in his coat. A firm shake reveals the bundle as nothing more than tightly packed cloth.

A faint smile, niether proud nor malicious plays on Faust's face. "Just a precaution," he states softly. "Morst is sleeping soundly in my ship." As Faust speaks he holds out his right hand and rolls up his sleeve. A small holoprojector is seen on there, the image captured by a remote activated in the Bhelliom. The image is probably as Bekka expected, and then some. Faust, for his earlier treachery, was not lying when he said he had his mother's eyes.

"You may hold him once we get to Tatooine." Faust stands up, pushing in his chair, eyes still watching Bekka. "I think we have an agreement?"

Bekka wanted to cry out that her son was not there, but she really did know better. It would have been a tactic she herself would have used. She stared up at him, and he already knew her answer. She nodded her head and held out her hand.

"Yes we have an agreement. No tricks and no harm. Should I leave my ship, or do I stow it in yours? I would rather not leave it here."

bekscopy.png

"Follow me back to Tatooine in your ship if you wish. If you try pulling the same stunt on me like you did that half wit bounty hunter before though, you're child will suffer the immediate consequences." Faust sweeps out of the cafe, leaving Bekka to pay the bill for her meal.

Faust uses this to quickly return to the hangar where he saw her ship. As a precaution, another tracking device was inserted into a more descrete location. A simple remote switch could remove it once he was sure she made it to Tatooine, leaving no mark of the tracker. Faust felt fairly sure Bekka would follow, but he wasn't sure he trusted her. It was bad business to trust bounties, even if you were sure of their motives and actions.

That taken care of, Faust leaves quickly and quietly, boarding his ship. He takes a moment to care for the child, even feeding it from a bottle he took- more to ensure the quiet than out of any affection. That being settled, Faust lifts of the Bhelliom and sets course for Tatooine, making the jump to hyperspace.

Vercitti exits hyperspace quickly and lands to where he previously was he then exits his ship and heads to find Bekka.. He quickly finds her and takes the kid out of his ship. "Does this belong to you." He says shyly.. "I am sorry for taking him, but I have been rejected by the Hutts and can't take any care for the kid, I was wondering if I could go with you, or do you know anyone I could work for?" Citti says standing there quietly..

Vercitti.jpg

Bekka watches Faust leave, and pays for her bill. She heads back to her ship and ready's it. As she is waiting for her clearance, and doing a last minute inspection on her ship she turns to the man that had approached her earlier.

"Ah, you came back. I don't think that you want to come with me. I am headed back to the Hutt's. A man named Faust has my son, and I don't intend to leave my son unattended for long. Maybe you will have better luck at the last call, but I am out of here."

With that she boards her ship, and lifts off headed straight for Tattooine by the shortest route.

bekscopy.png

Faust's KiLLeRs, still hovering over Ryloth, watch Bekka depart, and the bounty hunter from earlier enter the cafe, carrying the wrong kid. The image is relayed to Faust in hyperspace.

Idiot took the wrong child... Sloppy and unforgivable. Bekka had a son, not a daughter. How to amend this...

A comm comes back for the authorieties on the planet.

Hello. My name is Faust, a bounty hunter. I'd like to report a kidnapping and double murder. The bounty hunter Vecitti is your target. The comm gives a reasonable description of the hapless bounty hunter, citing him for taking the wrong child, which he did do, and the murder of the Twi'lek couple Faust interrogated, which Faust did. He is was last seen this particular cafe. His ship is a Firespray bugged with a transmitter at this frequency. Good luck.

The authorities quickly move to impound his ship and call out a manhunt for Vecitti and demanding his arrest, leaving him stranded and holding a kidnapped child on a very alien planet.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: I'm just going to go ahead and assume it's ok to kill Vercitti, seeing as he hasn't posted a while.

*The Dai-Katana enters Ryloth's atmosphere and lands at a public docking bay. Geki pays the fee and glances at Jareth.*

OK kid, time to get your feet wet. This bounty's a straight-up kill, goes by the name of Vercitti. He's young and inexperienced, so it should be easy, but then you are pretty much a rookie too, so just watch me and see how it's done for now. Follow me.

*Geki swiftly leaves the docking bay and looks around- apparently the mark was last seen here, talking to a young human woman. His sources were good- he saw somebody fitting the mark's description nursing a drink outside a small cantina, staring despondently at the ground. Geki walks casually towards the target, smiling genially. Jareth hangs back, casing the area for possible problems. He had come on a lot in the few weeks he had spent in Geki's charge.*

Hey! Vercitti, right? How ya been? It must have been two or three years! How ya been keeping?

*All the while that he is speaking, Geki is closing nonchalantly upon the young bounty hunter. He reaches the cantina and stands nose to nose with the mark, who has risen and is looking at Geki in bewilderment.*

Say, I was talking about you just the other day! Matter of fact, I think I have a message for you-

*Geki unstraps his rightmost blaster and, fluidly drawing it, steps forward, grasps Vercitti's head with his free hand, and hammers the stock of the heavy blaster into Vercitti's nose. There is a sickening crunch, and a jet of blood sprays from the shattered nose and across Geki's breastplate. Geki lets go of the stricken bounty hunter, who staggers into a nearby table and drops his drink, the glass shattering on the rough ground. Blood pours from his nose and he cries out incoherently. Geki clinically eyes the other, stalking Vercitti as he staggers around outside the cantina. Geki slowly and deliberately weighs the blaster in his hand, draws it back in an almost languid, casual fashion, and brings it around again in an overhand arc. The heavy stock connects with Vercitti's face again, shattering his left cheekbone. He stumbles to his knees, tries to rise, and sprawls to the ground, his shattered nose spraying gore all the while. Geki steps back and smiles again, as if he had just thought of something.*

Oh yeah, that's it. The message is from Wyhl. He doesn't like it when people step on his toes.

*Geki grins again and watches Vercitti's attempts to rise. A vicious kick to the ribs sends him sprawling again.*

Those would be his metaphorical toes, of course, him being a Hutt.

*Geki gestures to Jareth, watching the whole incident from the street.*

Time to wet your feet, kid. Kill him.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Jareth moves with purpose toward Vercitti's broken body. Geki had done the dirty work, and all Jareth had to do was finish him off. Jareth wasted no time in closing in on his prey and drawing a highly polished chrome blaster from his left holster. One pull of the trigger later and Jareth was a bounty hunter. Blood poured onto the floor. No sound was made as the shot was fired, nor did the victim even notice it coming. He wiped some blood that had sprayed off of himself with a piece of cloth the victim had been carrying.

Not a word was exchanged between Jareth and Geki. They had grown to know each other well as of late, and both knew what the other was thinking. Jareth followed Geki back to the ship and cleaned himself off.

ShadowFett blasts into hyperspace towards Tatooine, intent on intercepting the murderer called Faust. He has the ship tracked, just as he has all his quarries. He was curious about this kidnapping.

Yes. Another simple locate and inquire for the Mandalorian bounty hunter. He had a feeling that Faust was up to no good.

Maybe I should go into Peacekeeping, he thought, I always end up killing the bad guys anyway.

• 1 month later...

A Geonosian Solor Sailor, the Solaris, emerges from hyperspace above the Twi'lek planet. A pilot droid guides the spacecraft to a safe landing pad.

An older, regal man emerges from the Solaris...a man by the name of Count Teema. The Count of Serreno is flanked by two Super Battle Droids as well as six Serrenoan Guards. The Imperial Diplomat makes his way to the Ryloth Capital Center to speak with the Twi'lek leaders

OOC: If anyone would like to claim planetary leadership of Ryloth...go ahead. If not, I will manage.

Count_Teema.jpg

• 1 month later...