Ryloth

Darth Heretic

A suprised Trith, who's bottom had just been spanked by Satan, grinned and activated the mechanism, all but the last button, that was to be saved for Ar-Pharzon.

"Lord, The honor is yours, You'll need to add these pathetic jedi to your kill count."

She said as she gestured to the glowing red button.

Trith.jpg

*Geki drops from the roof like a foul spider, landing directly on top of Aryian. As the two fall to the floor, his left hand grips Aryian's sabre arm firmly, twisting the blade away from his body. Geki grasps Aryian's head with his right hand, and leans down, his face inches from the Jedi's. Breathing heavily, like a bull readying for a charge, Geki's hot breath emerges in waves and engulfs Aryian's face.*

'Hello, little Jedi.'

*Nanites pour in an invisible flood from Geki's right hand, invading the Jedi's head and swarming for his brain. They release pain-enhancing endorphins which invade Aryian's cerebrum, and he gasps in pain as his mind becomes afire with excruciating, sharp agony.

Geki rises, still holding the Jedi, and lifts him up effortlessly.*

'Do you like my toys? They stack the deck a little more in my favour- you Jedi are, after all, so fond of calling upon your precious Force.'

*Geki launches the Jedi across the room, and he crashes into a shelf which until recently had housed SAM rocket launchers. Aryian and the shelf slam to the ground.

Geki unsheathes his cortosis blade.*

'Come on.'

Edited by Guest

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

The Grand Monarch of Sin and Glory set a timer on the console of the control panel.

"30.00 minutes until self destruction."

Grabbing Trithaithlos completely inappropriately, The Dark Lord ushers the evil group towards an escape pod.

"I hope Geki is finished soon."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

What am I thinking. I cannot go and leave Geki here, I must make sure that he gets out. Trith thougt to herself...

"It is my duty to make sure Governer Geki gets out of here. I must stay behind. There are only two escape pods, I will ready the other, Farewell my comrades."

Trith broke off from the group and keyed an authorization code to unlock the other pod, she then activated the selective firing auto turrets to guard it. She made her way back to the bulkhead that the Governer had closed on his way to confront the Jedi.

Trith.jpg

"Excellent work young lady. Jidai Geki's survival must be ensured. Right now it's all a cost benefit analysis. This installation is not crucial to future developments and can always be reconstructed if need be. The people of Ryloth are dying and the suffering we have brought here can never be repaired."

Lord Ar-Pharazon activated the pod and set a course for the surface. Zorander and BLCKCLONE were in transit with him.

"If any Jedi remain above, surely they will meet their ends this day."

apeditname.jpg

Isolder was still too far away from the base to be of any help. And he was growing increasingly tired of dispatching useless SEED agents. The Blademaster had just intensified his effort to get to the base when he felt a wave of dark side energy come over him. It was an unusally powerful presence, even more dangerous and in tune with the Force than Geki. Isolder recovered from the overwhelmingly sinister force message, and sent one back to Ar-Pharazon.

Your presence here intrigues me dark one. What reason do you have to help this SEED organization? Either way I have nothing to fear from you. It is you who should fear the judgement of the Ancestral spirits, and their orders of execution that I carry out. Face me with those threats if you dare.

Isolder was much less confident than he had let on, but he shielded this mysterious presence from his true feelings. Much more cautiously, he proceeded. He could here the sounds of battle from the base now.

(4)

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Aryian's agony with the nanites did not improve with the impact into the far wall. The metal was bent around him, and he was sure he had fractured something. No matter, it was his duty to carry out the will of the Jedi.

Although it was difficult with the pain, Aryian succumed for a few moments into a deep healing trance, shrinking himself far beyond what he should have in normal situations in order to just slip between the grasp of pain the nanites held upon him. It was necessary, however, to do what he must...

Aryian had always had a natural affinity for any type of machinery, and easily located a nanite in his brain, happily gnawing away at his cells, leaving them half there.

Over here...

Aryian's influence punctured it's simple programming, causing it to come where he lured it to.

That's it...to your friend. Reprogram. Repeat.

Such simple commands were easily recognized on any form of programming, and the nanite did just what it was told to do on it's brother, a few cells over. Finished shortly, the two nanites moved on to repeat the process of data transfer, and then four, and then eight, and then sixteen...

All the while during the twenty seconds or so Geki had become impatient with Aryian's unresponsiveness. Highly curious, he took a step forwards, but then Aryian's body moved, the pain in his head drifting down to a dull roar, and then...

Nothing.

Aryian's eyes snapped open, locked with Geki's. His saber, behind Geki, shot like a bottlerocket to his hand as he slowly stood up. There was one thing that kept him from igniting it, though, and that was the dull greyish-red color of cortosis alloy that adorned his vibroblade.

A rope of force energy shot out from Aryian's palm, ensnareing the blade, and a suprised Geki didn't have enough time to grasp it tightly as the blade flew through the air, into Aryian's other hand. Crying out in anguish, Geki watched as Aryian threw him the hilt of the saber, and thrust the vibroblade into the wall, snapping it off at the hilt, making it totally useless.

He calmly grasped his other saber hilt, igniting the blade.

"Your toys mean nothing to me, if anything, they are now my toys to play with. And I really don't like other kids playing in my sandbox."

He approached, circling slowly, watching for any sign of movement that Geki might give to throw away his next move. Doubtful, but even still. The only thing he used the force for now was enhancement on his own body, to match the might of Geki's nanites.

"Your move."

-----------------------------------

In Aryian's head, finally finished with reprogramming themselves to continuously reprogram themselves, the nanites suffer a syntax error and burn out one by one, as the programming did not allow for those parameters.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Tired of the constraints of the rock alcove, Ish grudglingly revealed himself from the hiding place he Hou-Jo and the others occupied.

Dust still enveloped most of battlefield making it quite hard to see far in front of you. Arms fire could be heard in the distance as could the screams of terrified civilians.

The plan of attack..........Ish thought on those four words for a moment....

What plan of attack? Why are we, the Jedi attacking something...is there no diplomatic solution or at least more help we could've called in.

Ish was not left alone in his thoughts as an enemy patrol of about eight soldier most SEED streaked through. The jedi hid himself from their prying eyes among some of the trench debre.

The jedi sighed as he climbed from the trench once the patrol was gone.

I cannot fight this battle on my own or I will become just another corpse.

The jedi listens closely again as he hears the screams of terrified civilians. Instantly he knows his mission. Calling upon the force to aide his movements the jedi rushes off in the direction of the frightened civilians to administer what aide and protection he can.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Armiena's eyes suddenly widened. Somewhere off in the distance, people were being massacred by the thousands. She had to help... if only she hadn't ordered Dine to get the ship into orbit. And with the comm jamming, she'd never be able to punch through a transmission.

Then she got an idea.

She visualized her ship's cockpit. She could practically fly blindfolded... though her droid would be shrieking at her the entire time to take the damned blindfold off, so she wouldn't end up killing them both. Either way, she didn't need to pilot the ship. She only needed to move it in a general direction.

Reaching out with the Force, she increased the ship's throttle, and maneuvered it into Ryloth's atmosphere. Dine was probably screaming in mechanical dismay, certain that the Stellar Princess was plummeting to her death. The hull temperature steadily increased, until the ship glowed like a meteor, easily visible against Ryloth's sky.

She wrenched the controls so that the ship broke towards her direction. It steadily grew in the background, then Armiena immediately cut the throttle, and slowly pulled it down to a safe, though bumpy landing.

When she boarded her ship, Dine was practically screaming with his demands for an explanation for what exactly just happened, and on the droid's watch. Armiena only gave her droid a satisfied smile, and headed for the cockpit. A few seconds later, the Stellar Princess took flight, heading for Ryloth's capital city. She was stunned at the devastation... but she couldn't let her emotions get in the way when she had work to do.

Armiena spent the time midflight well, drawing up a mental sketch of how SEED could have rigged the city to be demolished. The fact that the buildings hadn't all been levelled in mere seconds implied that the demolition charges were operating based off of a sequence--that each charge's detonation triggered the next explosion in the sequence. That had to be it.

The fact that all transmissions were being jammed, and that the charges were still exploding, implied that they were using radionics signals: impossible to jam, but unreliable, short range, and impossible to encode. Anybody with a radionics antenna could listen in on the transmissions. And transmissions from other antennae interfered with the transmissions on the same frequency.

She grinned ferociously; Mon Cal engineers certainly though of everything. Her ship was equipped with a radionics antenna, though it was intended for emergencies. And this... is definitely an emergency.

drayyy.png

Before the Ryloth Campaign 278,345,288,541,579,933 people had died from the whims of Supreme King of All, Lord Ar-Pharazon. In a cruel twist of fate, apparently billions of people were murdered by either by gas chambers or ovens because Ar-Pharazon decided that they were to die that day. It was a defeat for life that day because over the span of the initial attack to this moment, the number had reached 278,345,295,230,457,567. Indeed, billions had died and it was glorious.

As Ar-Pharazon's pod reached the surface, he looked around and saw the ruins of Ryloth. Fires were burning and ruins were smoldering. Using the force, he could find stragglers, or those who had managed to escape the execution squads and the concentration camps. Remnants of SEED troopers were shooting them periodically. Ar-Pharazon found an old man hiding under the ruins of what appeared to be a house porch. He extended his blaster out and smiled, shooting the man in the face, murdering him, condemning his soul to Hell forever.

A small boy ran from under the porch and grabbed Ar-Pharazon's pants, crying and yelling, harmlessly pounding the Sith Master with his clenched fists. Ar-Pharazon responded with a swift roundhouse to the face, sending the boy into the air and spraining his neck. With a thud, the boy landed on the ground mere feet from Darth Zorander.

"As the first act of your Apprenticeship, murder this boy. Express what hate and anger flows within you and surrender yourself to my teachings and the Dark Side of the Force. Hurry now. End this boy's life."

apeditname.jpg

As they reached the surface Bc felt free. He finally felt how he was supposed to feel. He was no longer hiding his feelings or holding back. He waited and watched hoping for a Jedi to cross his path. Inside he knew he would rip them into nothing. The jedi would heed his warning.

Come before me if you wish to die! Today was the day the fight for your existance began!

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

The League of Shadows

Raul nodded and reached out, taking the child by the ear. He proceeded to rip it from his head and repeated on the other ear. He stuffed the two bloodied ears in the child's nostrils, sealing them off tight. He then proceeded to cut the child's eyes and tounge out, he stuffed all three down the child's windpipe at the same time. He then kicked him in the chest, causing the airways to rupture inside the body. After several convulsions, the child had drowned in his own blood.

"It is done, Master"

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

The Sith Master, standing tall, with his head shrouded in a black robe, smiled with sadistic glee. While most of his face was concealed, his appreciation for evil was most apparent.

"In time, we will construct a light saber and then you will have a token of your dark commitment, but rest assured, blood stains quite nicely."

With a remote in his hand, Ar-Pharazon activated a switch, which triggered the explosion of a large hospital in the distance. A number of proud doctors and healers, along with innocent patients, wounded victims and sorry sad patrons of pain all died instantly. It was sad because Ar-Pharazon pledged neutrality, but his lies were truly serious, for death had taken the hospital and in a cruel mid game hand off, the dead went to Hell.

Ar-Pharazon laughed like a villain who had just used a concentration camp to kill millions among the background of a second world war. It was pretty sweet.

"Zorander... Allow me to explain something. I hate life. I hate good. Few things exist that I do not harbor hate towards. Do your best to remain unhated."

Ar-Pharazon used a sniper rifle to carefully pick off a priest saying mass.

apeditname.jpg

"Master, I have learned that hate can fuel one's body and mind, in time of need, Seems to me that hate would be a powerful thing for one to posess"

Raul replied as he burned the robes off a nearby Nun, before firing a shot from his trusty Glock into her forehead. He hoped this would convince his master that he really wanted to be evil.

"It shows that you crave the dark arts, a fine craft which in which I am a master, but, to crave without the skills is a curse, for if you do not possess the abilities required than you surely will fail.

Ar-Pharazon concentrated mildly, but enough to set a home on fire. His hate fueled the flames and they burned the joint shortly. A family died inside. It was beautiful.

"Now, manifest your rage. Use your hate to alter your surroundings."

Ar-Pharazon force lifted a rock, flinging it into the skull of a blind man. He never saw it coming, because he was blind, but more importantly, he was dead now. Oh, for the record; he is in Hell too.

apeditname.jpg

He knew what he was to do, whilst he could not engulf an entire family in flames with his mind...

____

A cute little girl ran to her father as he finished building her dollhouse.

"Daddy, I love you Thank you so much, I always wanted a dollhouse"

"I know, dear daughter, I have just now had the time and materials to build it, I am very sorry it took this long will you forgive me?"

____

Suddnely the dollhouse burst into pieces, several of them large and razor sharp, they twirled through the air, their edges nearing the father and his daughter. The father shoved himself in fron of his child, to protect her from whatever evil had caused this. He was abruptly turned into hamburger, his minced tissue cluttered over everything in the small house, The child wailed for her father, not understaning what was going on. Finally, one of the blades left its place and pirced her through the throat, instantly turning her screams into gurgles, which soonafter stopped.

Raul stood by, waiting for his master's opinion

Ar-Pharazon, clapped his hands together, impressed with the display his apprentice had eagerly shown him.

"Your willingness to venture into the dark arts is impressive, my young apprentice. In time, you will be invincible like me."

The Sith Master took a step back and surveyed the area.

"The Jedi should be here any moment, but until then, there is always time to learn and there is nothing better to learn than the wicked ways of evil."

Ar-Pharazon took a seat upon the ruins of a children's slide. The park in which the evil men stood was in ruins. There were signs of a struggle, but even more so, mass executions. He called Zorander over to him.

"It is imperative that you listen to the following."

The Dark One took a deep breath and then exhaled in a very serious tone. He smiled and then looked at the Sith novice.

"There are some in the ranks of the Sith who look upon my methods as unorthodox or even un-Sith like. However, on the opposite end, there are those who consider me among the finest. It has been some time since I have walked among the Sith directly, because I am not a soldier. Well, I am, but I am also a general, a tactician, but most first and foremost, a villain. It is unfortunate that among the Sith, many warriors have lost focus and merely concentrate on fighting, but lack the vision needed to see the overall purpose."

Ar-Pharazon began fondling a crude dagger in his hands, toying with it's edges as he spoke aloud.

"When I next speak with the Sith, I do not know what to expect. It may be met with hostility or I may not, however, either way, I will deal with my reception accordingly. Either way, things are going to change. That, I can assure you. As for your training, I'm going to train you in more than just combat technique and force tricks. I'm going to teach you something that few can do. I shall teach you to rule, to dictate. I will teach you how to Lord. I forsee great things in you. Trust me, young apprentice, the force is with us."

Ar-Pharazon saw a young boy riding a bicycle about 150 feet away. With a quick toss, a throwing axe, struck the wheel, halting the bike, sending the boy through the air. However, much to the surprise of boy or the forces of good, Ar-Pharazon held the boy in the air, saving him from the fall. Then the boy died, because of a sudden tumor. His body fell to the ground shortly afterwards. It was pretty cruel alright.

"Behold, for my methods will surprise or even scare you, but from this moment on, you're either out or you're in until the end. What say you?"

apeditname.jpg

*Geki grinned evilly at the Jedi before him, standing tall and proud with his lightsabre as weapon and the Force as his Ally. He has miscalculated badly, however; to think he could defeat one such as Geki after the draining battle through several hundred SEED troopers was folly, and the cause of his impending death.*

'You think I need a blade to kill you? Oh, you will learn before the end, young one. I walked the surfaces of this galaxy's planets since before you stopped suckling your mother's rancid teat. I treated with Sith Lords and battled with Jedi Masters whilst you were taking your first doddling steps. I wielded the Force and discarded it when I saw its inherent weakness. You have no idea of what you are dealing with, little Jedi.'

*Geki lunges forward and thrusts his forearm against the lightsabre's glowing blade. The smell of burning flesh is ambrosia to Geki's senses, and he revels in the Bacchanalian, peverted joy of the act he is about to perpetrate.

The lightsabre is knocked back when it reaches the impossibly hard bone beneath the thin layer of flesh. Geki ignores the burning pain as the lightsabre clatters to the ground, free of its owner's grip.

Geki's hand closes around Aryian's throat roughly, damaging his trachea.*

'And now... you will die.'

*Geki lifts the Jedi and grasps his thigh with his free hand. He closes, his bulging, nano-augmented muscles bunching beneath his flesh, and snaps the large femoral bone as if it were kindling. Geki increases the pressure on the Jedi's throat and shakes him like a ragdoll.*

'Broken...'

*Geki relinquishes his grip on Aryian's thigh and grasps the knee of his other leg. With a twist the leg is bent the wrong way, at an unnatural angle, and the knee gives with a wet snap.

Geki lifts the Jedi higher, above his head, and flips him so that he rests on Geki's hands facing the roof.*

'...And done.'

*Geki brings the Jedi down suddenly, savagely, his knee slamming into the Jedi's back. There is a sickening, gristly crack as Aryian's spinal column shatters against the iron-hard knee. Geki laughs, revelling in the screams of the Jedi.

He throws the Jedi the length of the room, where he slams into a wall. His fractured and tortured bones cry out as he slumps to the ground, unarmed, defenceless, and faced with a sadistic foe.

Geki stamps down on the lightsabre and it splutters out of life with a hiss of sparks.*

'Pathetic. Now, little Jedi, what will be your epitaph?'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Darsha Assant...

Ar-Pharazon called out through the force.

Prepare to meet death this day, for I am proclaiming your end...

Ar-Pharazon lifted his hands into the air and concentrated.

Die...

Suddenly Scorp's corpse exploded into flaming chunks of flesh throughout the interior of Darsha's ship. Adding insult to injury, several wires within the engines of the ship were loosening up and becoming frayed. Little gears within the ship fell apart and within seconds, it was apparent that the Sith Master was dismanteling her ship. The glass window of the ship suddenly shattered and the hull was soon crumpling. Then, with a great explosion, the back of the ship burst into flaming debris, which obviously meant that Darsha should crash land.

It looks like you get the pleasure of facing a Sith Master today...

Suddenly, Darsha was pulled from her ship through a large hole blown into the side. Anyone else in the ship would have to react quickly because it was about to crash. With the force, Ar-Pharazon manipulated Darsha a final time, but in a kind way. He brought her body to the ground undamaged instead of letting her fall.

Good young Jedi...You will pay the price of interfering with the affairs of the great and proud with these so called peace keeping missions...

Ar-Pharazon delivered a sudden punch to Darsha's head, flipping her back most malevolently. She lay there at the feet of Ar-Pharazon and BLCKCLONE and the evil men were ready to take her life. 666

apeditname.jpg

((Sorry, I would have edited if you wanted me to. I had no clue what the nanites did...and he is over 200 years old, lol...))

There was nothing left to do. Aryian's life was forefeit, he could no longer move, and was at the mercy of the brutal man.

But through the pain and agony, he stood strong. He would not call for help, he would not need it.

With his last ounce of strength, he focused on the dropped saber hilt, and it wriggled. Geki was still preoccupied with the mangled body, and did not have time to notice as it leapt from the floor, igniting in midair, slicing a conical around his guts.

Most of his innards poured onto the floor, with a dull metal sheen. Too much lost, not even an army of nanites could reconnect and heal him fast enough to save his twisted life, and the damage was done all the further as the lightsaber blade clattered to the floor lying in the guts, burning and smoldering them all the more.

As Aryian saw him drop to one knee, a light whisper leaked out of his mouth, but he was sure Geki heard it.

"I condemn you back to eternal Hell."

And that was the end of the noble Jedi, the life floated out of him like a silk kerchief from a suit pocket, and his eyes glazed over, and rolled back in his peaceful head. Finally he had fulfilled what he had longed for so long ago, finally he had made up for himself, even if Geki did somehow miraculously live. He thought he was at his journey's end, but he could not possibly know that the Jedi already had a sample of his DNA collected by a rouge Med droid back at Haruun Kal.

No, the life and will of a Jedi never ceases, not even in death.

((Wow, Geki, that was AWESOME!!! See you guys in three days!))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Raul stifled a laugh as Darsha's body halted, millimeters before impacting the ground. He was eager to see what would happen to the Jedi, He was about to witness the first death of a Jedi since his cloning. Even with his rudementary force command, he could feel fear slipping past her emotional barriers. How could it not, She had the Lord "Satan" Ar-Pharazon and the once most powerful Jedi, Gantoris, who had realised his weakness and embraced true power. Raul did not really count himself as part of what had intimidated her, but that did not matter, His power was growing greatly. Before he had realised the power of the dark side, he had not been able to telekenetically manipulate matter, but now, after embacing what had been forbidden to jedi, he could feel and affect things. The "dark side" is where true power lie.

((Upon your death I rise. Hurry soon And do like I did count the minutes so you can get here faster.))

Scorp landed his x-wing at the point where he had died. HE had seen many things destoyed but he would tend to things later he wanted his saber.

Scorp sensed that it wasn't there however. So he took of using force speed untill he felt it and his father saber in a wreckage. Extracting them he was suprised that they both were undamanged. Scorp looked around and he though he felt for a moment a piece of himself inside of the ship. However he couldn't figure out what it was so he left.

Scorp then emerging from the ship saw what he thought to be blckclone a distince away. Doing a quick sprint he suddenly felt repulsed for some reason. Perhpas it was the person Blckclone was standing next to or maybe Blckclone himself. Gowever he didn't feel that Blck clone was on his side. Stopping in his tracks he wondered who the fallen figure was that they looked like they were preparing to kill. No matter He would keep them from killing but he knew some how that there was no way for him to survive if he clashed against them. So using the force he sped past grabbed the girl and kept running.((Darsha)) Till about he reached his x-wing. Then since it had been a long distance he took a look at who it was and was shocked. Sitting her down he sat on a rock.

((See now if you were awake or knocked out it doesn't matter))

But it does matter that you were killed here, and were out of the fight...you can't just pop back in to the same fight. Sorry, I am sure that that was made as a rule. Besides...you did not post getting yourself cloned at either the Jedi temple or on coruscant. You can't re enter into a fight that you were killed at...

Added in an edit: you did get cloned, but your clone does not know about the fight...you still can not re enter into a fight that you were already killed at.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

(OOC: I would abide by your attack if it weren't for the fact that I posted destroying your lightsabre in my previous post. Let's put it down to the fevered imaginings of a dying Jedi, eh?)

'I condemn you back to an eternal Hell...'

*Geki watches with something like rueful amusement as the Jedi uses his last vestiges of the Force to call his shattered and useless lightsabre and fling it into the air, encircling the Governor of SEED. Aryian's strength fading, the defunct lightsabre falls to the ground with a clatter.*

'Yes, indeed. Condemn all you like, Jedi. It doesn't change the fact that you are broken.'

*Geki wasn't even sure if the Jedi heard him- he was very near the end now.

He stoops and grasps the Jedi, lifting him up to eye level. The Jedi's half-lidded eyes roll weakly in their sockets as if in an attempt to escape.*

'Pray you never meet me in the afterlife.'

*Geki snaps the Jedi's neck and tosses him aside like a broken toy.

He turns, pausing only to take the shattered lightsabre as a trophy, and hooks it to his belt. He activates the bulkhead to see Trith waiting for him.*

'Trith? Your loyalty is commendable. Remind me to give you a raise, my dear.'

*He takes her by the arm and they proceed to the escape pod. Proceeding to the surface, they rendezvous with Ar-Pharazon, his apprentice, and the former Jedi Gantoris.*

'Shall we depart, gentlemen? This party is becoming rather tiresome, although I did enjoy breaking the Jedi Darkfire.'

Geki1.jpg

Ar-Pharazon noticed the damaged lightsaber clinging to Jidai Geki's belt. He spoke to his colleague.

”œIt looks like things have been successful on your end, Lord Geki. I think our departure will happen shortly; I just need to finish dealing with this Jedi rabble here.

Ar-Pharazon used the force to grab Darsha and hold her in place, suspended in the air. In an act that could only be considered complete and utter humiliation, He round housed her in the face about 20 times in rapid succession. The whirlwind of kicks to head allowed her to release all of the teeth in her mouth and spit blood about. It was a disgrace.

Die”¦

apeditname.jpg