Mimban

Darth Heretic

"Very well. Let us see what you have created." Jareth spoke as he stretched a hand out toward Impede.

As Jareth inspected the crystal, he noticed the intricate facets and various details of it. It was well made, and certainly contained a large part of it's creators hatred.

"This will be fine Impious. Come now, you should eat before your next trial."

As he spoke he rose from his seat, and exited Tarrian's chambers. He glanced back toward her with an evil smirk as he left.

Jareth continued through the halls to the dining facility, and pointed toward a vast selection of food that had been prepared.

"Eat what you will, but don't gorge yourself. You need your strength, but you won't want to be too full."

The sith lord prepared himself a plate, sat at the head of the large table, and began eating.

Sabertooth began to recite the sith code. As the words flowed from his mouth he began to realize how true and vital they were to the life of a warrior. As he finished he bowed his head in respect for the code and his master.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

*Impede followed Master Jareth along with Tarrian and walked up to the food. Its been almost a year since he had a hot meal. Impede grabbed a plate and toped it with BBQ womprat, Gungen legs, and bantha meat. He then grabbed cup of jawa juice and brought it to the side of the table so Jareth could eat on one end and Tarrian could eat on the other. Impede sat in a chiar and digged in.*

SIG.jpg

Tyler was glad that he was away from Ahirman. For some reason the man disliked Tyler and couldnt hide his feeling. This infuriated Tyler as he hated to be fighting against somebody who was on his own side. He contained his anger for him however, he did not see the other apprentice as a rival. Tyler would keep his anger for the true enemy...Whoever that may be.

In his small quarters Tyler got some rest and pondered the events that had taken place during his excursion to Falleen. After resting Tyler got up, washed and prepared to return to his master. He realised that he no clothes to change into so put on his old vest taht he had been wearing for some time. It had become threadbare and hadf several rips. He needed something more befitting of a Sith....

All in good time. He thought to himself.

Tyler headed back to Jareth and bowed his head.

"I am ready and wait your command."

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=267161

"Well hello young one." Jareth spoke as he turned toward Tyler.

"For now, I command you to dine with us. Please, take a seat."

Jareth waited while Tyler made himself a plate and sat beside him.

Piro sat down in the cell he had been put in after regaining his strength from being thrown by Jareth. He did not know how long he would be stuck there waiting for someone. In his wait he ended up falling asleep and dreamnt of his horrible past, the past that set him on his quest to become a Sith.

"There is no Peace,

There is Unrest.

There is no Respect,

There is Fear.

There is no Serenty,

There is Passion.

There is no Death,

There is the Dark Side.

It means to me that the the good things such as peace, respect, and serenity are ilusions the surround the jedi, and that the real powers of the world are unrest, fear, passion, and most of all the Dark side, whose power will never die."

Sabertooth.jpg

Cineon awoke from his deep meditation, that he fell into after meeting Ar-Pharazon. He could feel the Force even more, he could control it too, to some extent. He got up and tried to find Sauron's presence...

OOC: Sorry that I haven't been posting. Is Sauron still my Master or has he taken another learner?

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Tyler joined his Master at the dinner table. He had filled his plate high with everything that was on offer. He couldnt remember the last time hed eaten a proper meal. He sat next to his master and quietly gulped down his food.

It was surprising to find such hospitality. Perhpas this was the calm before the storm and Tyler was mearly being lulled into a false sense of security before his next demanding trial.

((OOC: LMAO how right you are!!!))

Tyler's fork plunged deep into his meal, but before the bite could reach his mouth, Jareth made a subtle jesture with his hand. The fork along with Tyler's plate lifted quickly from the table, and Jareth guided it with the force as it slammed into the wall. The plate shattered, and the meal Tyler thought he was to enjoy was smeared along the floor.

The sith lord then snapped his fingers and a scantily dressed slave brought in a large wooden box with 2 holes cut into the top. From within the box, various snarling and growling noises could be heard, and the stench was immeasurable.

"That, will be your meal. Devour it all, and leave nothing but bones." Jareth spoke as he plunged his lightsaber into one of the holes to kill the beast. Upon opening the box, to Tyler's horror, layed a hellish beast covered with festering sores and matted hair.

"You have 1 hour."

At this final command, Jareth left the room, he couldn't stand to watch his apprentice face the same gut-churning fate that he had once been forced to endure.

Tyler gulped and strared in amazement as his master left the room. He slowly got up from his seat and approached the box. His footsteps echoed in his ears and the small walk seemed imeasurabley long. Stopping at the box he peered inside.

The apprentice emediatley drew back covring his mouth and nose closing his eyes tightly. The stench was over powering and Tyler had to fight to stop himself from throwing up.

Tyler was utterly shocked. He thoght the hospitality may have been to hide some sinister motive but this....This was truely revolting.

Mentaly preparing himself Tyler looked into the box again. He inspected the festering mass wondering what damage consuming such a creature would do to his insides.

He reached in and pulled the mangled beast out of its box. With his eyes closed he held it in his hands as he pondered how he would get his head around this task. The only way he could possibly eat such a things was to block it out of his mind....Or perhaps there was another way.

Tyler thought of the one man he hated more than anything else. Putrid, vile, foul tasting. The person was like this beast in many ways. Tyler imagined his father in the place of this ceature.

He began to smash his fist into it with an uncontrolable rage. He smashed and ruined the corpse into an unrecognisable pulp and then he devoured. He imagined he was devouring his ememy, he imagined he was devoured his soul and in his mind it made him feel strong.

After some time all that was left of the discgusting animal was a small blood stain around Tylers' mouth.

OOC: if montar = sacrificial sith, then john = sith ragdoll...

IC:

John's shoulder hurt. Hurt bad. Hurt real frickin' bad. He was flying up with thousands of shards chasing him, eager to make him a permanent decoration in the room's ceiling.

John, as usual, relying simply on simple physics, the desire to survive inherent in all living things, and the force; found a way out of his little predicament. First off, avoid the roof. Second, eliminate the threat of sharp objects up his ass. Third, steal KR's hammer and beat the living **** out of him with his own damn toy.

Using the force to keep his ascent and then to bounce off the wall like a rubber ball into a front flip landing in the platform to the left of KR. The fragments just missed John, minus the few he deflected while multitasking with the ever-gracious Force.

So, standing, relatively unscathed, no, wait, My ******* shoulder! Right, for part three. Problem: KR's war hammer was kind of big and John was kind of small. Plus, it was KR's primitive solution to the issue of armor, John, perhaps just equally primitive but twice as arrogant, would seek out a slightly more advanced solution than a really big metal object to beat away armor. John preferred to hack it away with blades. Point to equal primitivity.

Scrawny John turned to face the more massive KR, in his stupid infuriating envirosuit with his equally infuriating war hammer. Screw armor's limitations to this ability, let's try it anyway.

John generally enjoyed manipulating the force on the microscopic level, so much can happen when you break the atomic bonds holding together molecules, especially the complex molecules of living things. The problem was, armor, prevented John from looking at the force at the molecular level, especially in an opponent's internal organs. There's so much pain one can cause when the molecules that form the stomach lining break down. However, a pity once again, John would just have to "operate blind," in a nutshell. John randomly forced atomic bonds within the internal organs in KR's torso to break down.

Nuclear reactions leading to internal decay were occuring in an area John assumed to be KR's lungs or perhaps the pancreas, liver or small intestine. It was a pretty good guesstimate, so to speak.

Regardless of the internal breakdown, John force leapt across to clash saber to war hammer, again. Every blow parried, with the superior strength of the war hammer. "Bastard..." followed by another series of incomprehensible grunts.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: Cineon, I think Sauron has once again dissapeared from us..You'd be better off getting a new Master.

*Raynuk nodded as Sabertooth recited the code (Better ). When he was done, Raynuk smiled*

"Very well done...but I require a bit more explination on your part.

"There is no Peace,

There is unrest."

What does that verse mean to you? How do you picture it?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: I have to say that Jareth's description of how he devoured the beast that he was forced to eat, and drink the blood of it was a bit better then that. I think that Jareth is nicer then me, cause I would make you eat another.

IC: Tarrian glared at Jareth's back as he left. Weakness was not something she wanted to see in her apprentice. She looked at Impede and told him to follow her. Walking through the darkened halls, they finally arrived at the stone doors to temple. "You will leave here, go out into the elements of Mimban and collect the parcels that I have scattered around the planet. You will know them by my force signature upon them."

She looked coldly at the apprentice and waited a moment before continuing, "You have 18 hours to complete your task and report back here when you have completed it. If you are late, you have failed. If you do not collect all 13 parcels, you will have failed. You will not sleep during this trial." With that, she ushered him outside and the stone doors shut behind him blocking him from entering the temple.

((OOC: Okay Impede, you must collect all 13 parcels in no less then 6 posts, be descriptive, and make sure in each post you keep a time line of how much time you have left to complete the task. Remember the treacherous weather conditions of the planet, and the dangerous animals that live here. I will throw in some curves as well. Do not post just to post cause someone has posted. Think them out and challenge yourself and your writing ability.))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

((OOC: * Takes a huge breathand grabs his thesaurus* OKey Dokey.)))

* Impede looked at the mastodonic stone door and then looked up at Tarrian. Then back at the door and then back at Tarrian.*

" Awww. Alright."

* Impede took off his shirt and then his pants . His dark armor was covering his body and almost his neck. He flexed his mucles wich made the armor tenacious. He cracked his nuckles and pushed the door open. The rian poored on his face and armor. He looked back at Tarrian as he stood in the rain. He sighed and continue to walk into the forest. His feet squished in the mud. The trees stood tall as the clouds covered the sun. Impede looked up and sighed.*

" Impede do this, Impede do that. Man I cant wait till I become a lord. I wont have to take no more orders."

* He looked around and reached his hand out and reached out with the force. *

" Hmm. This way."

* He headed towards a trees the where slanted and facing each other. He stopped and stood on the mud.*

" The force arua seems to stop here but I dont see any thing..."

* Impede looked down at the ground and shook his head.*

" Uhhg. I guess I im gonna have to dig."

* He got on his knees and began to beat the ground with his fist. Since the trees blocked the ground, the ground was not mud. It was dryed- hard soil. Blood began to staind the ground from Impede's nuckles. He paid no attention to the pain. Instead he used the pain to give him streangth. He reached a chest that was barried about 6 inches into the ground. Impede opened the chest and inside was one of the pieces.*

" Ok 1 down and 12 to go. 17 hours left."

SIG.jpg

OOC: Again!? Damn it to hell...

IC: Cineon couldn't find Sauron's presence anywhere. He was either blocking his presence or dissapeared. This was a bunch of crap. Cineon decided to practice his Force powers. He saw a Sith sword. He reached his hand outward and pulled the sword to his hand. He reached out his other hand and pulled a sheath to it. He attached it to his belt and sheathed the sword.

OOC: Where has Ben gone to?

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Jareth watched as Impede left the temple much as he had done himself so long ago.

"Now i get to see how this end of it feels i suppose." he spoke to his former master as the two paced the halls of the temple.

* Impede arose from the ground and looked around. He could barely see any thing from all the mist. He couldn't even tell if it was night or day. He reached out with the force again and looked for the next piece's aura.*

" What the hell? This one seems to be moving fast."

* Impede shrugged and ran through the forest. He ran quickly using the force to dodge trees and logs. The item was moving fast and was making Impede swerve a lot. He began to run even faster so he could catch up. Lightning struck a branch and headed towards Impedes head. Impede quickly looked up and lifted his arms. He used the force to send the log flying. He continues to run and reached a heard of Mimbanites. They were feasting on a howler.

As impede began to walk to the heard of Mimbanites, he stepped on a twig. As soon as it snapped the Mimbanites whipped there heads towards Impede. Impede stopped and pretended that he wasnt there but the Mimbanites stoop up and shrieked at Impede.*

" Ahh crap."

* It was 1 against 5. Impede was out numbered and had no weapons, except is fist, feet, and the force. One of the Mimbanites snarled at Impede and leaped at him with both claws up. Impede reached his hands out and did a heavy force push. The monster flew and rammed into a tree, breaking its back. Two other Mimbanites charged at Impede at the same time. Impede riased both arms horizontally and close lined both of them, knocking both of them to the ground. He grabbed both by the tail and spun them around. He flung them high in the air and send them across the forest. One was left and it was big and nasty. Impede waved his hand mocking the monster.

It snarled and roared at Impede. Impede just stood there with a smirk on his face. He leaped at the Mimbanite and gave huge, powerful blows to its stomach. He then did an upper kick to its jaw and grabbed it's neck. *

" Die scum."

*Impede snapped its neck and felt the bones break. Impede smiled with pleasure and un gripped the Mimbanite. Impede reached out with the force. The piece was in the creature he just killed.*

" The damn thing must of ate it. Oh well"

* Impede jammed its fist into its stomach. He felt around and grabbed the piece. He pulled it out fast . He gave out a low evil luagh, even Tarrian and Jareth could hear. Impede put the piece in his poach with the other.*

" 2 down and 11 more to go with 15 hours left"

* Impede sighed and turned around again. He sensed the next piece really close. He looked around and searched for it. He cam upon a tree with a whole in it. He reached in and pulled the 3 piece out.*

" You hid it here Tarrian? Jeesh. Well that's 3 and 10 more to go."

SIG.jpg

OOC: Sabertooth buddy, I need you to be more...active. Type more in your posts then 1 sentance. Be descriptive...An answer like this is what im looking for

Unrest...unrest is a heated political campain that ends in slaughter of both sides and their supporters, a calm,peaceful planet, one with those picture perfect families all over..utterly obliterated for the simple reason that someone, someone with POWER felt like seeing an explosion that day...Unrest...unrest is bloodshed, without remorse. Turning friends against friends to the death...

Thats the sort of post, that if they are given consistantly, will make you a great Sith. If you need to, I'll help ya work on some Posts....but give it a good shot okay?

IC:

*Raynuk nodded again in silence, allowing his own mind to wander back to the exact moment that he stood in Sabertooth's boots, reciting the Sith Code and it's meaning...

As Sabertooth went on in his explination of Unrest, Raynuk used the apprentice's words to exact an image in his mind. The more he spoke, the more in depth the man went, the clearer the image would be*

"Good...What does

There is no Respect,

There is Fear.

Make you think of? What images and feelings come to mind?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

* Impede walked through the green forest. Mist filled the air as well as the smell of dead Mimbanites. Killing felt good for Impede. He gazed into the fog and trees. He picked up the pace for he was running out of time. Impede gently pushed the hanging branches and bushes from his path as he walked in the mud. *

" No one ever said being a sith was glamerios."

* He smiled as he walked, then with snapped he stopped. The next items was near. He looked ahead and came out of the trees and reached a canyon. He kicked a rock from the edge and watched it fall.*

" Thats a long way down."

* Impede just stared at the bottom until some thing cought his eye. It was the fourth piece.*

" How am I sopposed to get down there?"

* Impede looked around for some thing to use, but he saw nothing. He got on his knees and reached out with both hands, trying to use the force to grab the piece. All of the sudden Impede fell foward and began to fall off the cliff. Quickly he grabbed onto the edge before he began to fall down. He pulled him slef up and layed on the ground.*

" That was too close."

* Impede rolled over and looked back down at the piece. He just simply used force pull and the piece came right up to the edge. He place it into his pouch and got up. He streched and cracked his neck. He turned back into the forest and tried to follow the next piece's force aura.*

SIG.jpg

"Fear is a rank duisgusting aura that emits from those who are pathetically weak. It is the helpless scrablings of a servent in the Rancor pit. It is the scurry of a mouse as the looming paws of a cat close around its tiny little head, and the solitary squeak it has time for before it is crushed to a lifless pulp. That's what fear is to me.

OOC:Hows that?

Sabertooth.jpg

* Impede began to get tired and sweaty. His armor was covered with mood but he was begining to grow more powerful. He looked around as he walked into the misty forest. His white hair was messy and durty as well as his hands. He came upon a cave and stopped at lifted his hand.*

" It seems like there is a whole bunch in there."

* He walked into the darkness of the cave. He crept slowly. Impede found a torch on the wall and grabbed it. He held it in front of him to guid the way.Impede came to a large part of the cave. It was litted with torches and filled with crystals. Impede's eyes widen with exciment. He whistled as he chiped some of the crystals off the wall.*

" Heheh."

* All of the sudden a loud houls and roars began to fill the cave.*

" Oh thats not good."

* Impede looked around. He needed a weapon fast. On the ground he found a mining pick. He picked it up and held it tight and waited for what ever was coming. Many foot steps were heard in the cave. Shrieks and yells and roars were made.*

" Sounds big."

* Impede looked at another way and saw shodows of Mimbanites. He turned to another passage way and saw more shadows of Mimbanites. He was surounded. They all came and ran into the large room where Impede stood in the middle. Hundreds of them crowded around Impede as he stood there with the pick. They stared at him snarhling.*

"You killed are cousins the coway. You wied them all out"

* Impede looked at them confused. The must of thought he was Jareth.*

" Fools!! that wasnt me. But since your cousins are wiped out. Maybe I should wipe you all out too."

* Impede smiled and swung at a Mimbanite. The pick brimfuled into its head. The green blood gushed out and stained Impede's armor. The rest saw what had just hapend and leaped at Impede. Impede smiled and hacked away the Mimbanites that had attacked him. An arm flew here and there. Heads were flying every where. More and more went after Impede. He swung with all his might cutting the Mimbanites limbs off. Impede still had more to kill.*

SIG.jpg

Fighting down the urge to vomit Tyler waited for his master to return and give him further instructions. As the rage began to cool his mind cleared and he was utterly sickened by what he had just eaten. He was used to ripping up his enemies but not devouring their flesh. He wondered if he might have somehow damaged his insides. But he came to the conclusion that his master wouldnt do anything to permanently damage him.

Where is Jareth anyway?

Tyler wondered why his master had not stayed to make sure that he actually ate the creature. But then he realised that his master would easily tell if he lied about it and he didnt really need to watch. Perhaps it was simply a task that one was to perform alone.

Passion is the love between two that breaks all barriers. It is the flame that burns eternally eveloping its surroundings. It is lust in it's greatest form that naws at you untill you give in. It is a power so great that it can dtermine whether someone lives or dies.

Sabertooth.jpg

"Master Tarrian, it is good to see you again, however, I have pressing issues that I must attend to. So I'll take my leave of you. Good day m'lady" Jareth spoke as he made his way back to the dining hall to find Tyler waiting for him with a look of utter disgust on his face.

"Have a good meal young one?" Jareth said, followed by a maniacal laugh.

"Come, we must leave mimban at once. There is business to be done, and you have tasks to preform."

Jareth led his apprentice to the hanger, and boarded the tigershark. The sleek ship lifted from the temple hangar, and Jareth methodically navigated it through the harsh mimbanian atmosphere.

Once they entered the void of space that lay beyond the planet's outer reaches, the ship blasted into hyperspace....destination Tatooine.

((Tyler we'll be in the Hutt thread FYI))