Concord Dawn

Adi-Wan

OOC: ...And Mine.

IC: THe starfighters took off from their hiding places near the other end of town. They approached the target area, the coordinates Raden had given them, and immediately executed tactical means of disabling both ships of the people that had tried to assault their stronghold. The starfighters jolted, executing a nice snap roll. Raden had no doubt put the ships on high alert and had told them that the ships may have been armed with a self defense mechanism. The Ships sprinted down from their semicover of clouds for immediate tactical action. One starfighter, Jaden's, took a strafing run at the ship of Delta's, though it wasn't differentiating between the two, dislodging two torps and one seismic Charge. It floated down to explosive effectiveness level, right as Raden's dropped two more torps to Crosa's ship. the blast emenated throughout the area, causing a small tremor near the house, enough to dislodge everyone in it to be dislodged from their standpoint. Not too bad for Jaden, but under the circustances, he assumed that it could be kind of bad for the attackers, when he heard a mine explode, setting off what would be a chain reaction in the hallway. Jaden was ready for what ever came his way after that, pulling a switch that made the turrets open fire

Drawing his vibroblades, he stood at the door, ready to shove a blade through at the moment that it was breached. (OOC: stick that as the reaction in your post, like a pre-emptive strike)

He recieved a comm from the ships, showing the displays from his assault on the ships. He read that the ships flight systems were gone, as were its targeting and weapons systems. this was good: Now one more strafe would take them out and leave them stranded on this planet. Jaden knew there were no more ships in the hangar, and knew that the last thing he needed was to die in the attempt. "Suicide keeps me my honor" he thought. "For Family" He whispered aloud as he sttod flush with the doorframe, outside the door frame, so he could not be spitted by some heavy weapon that could take the incrdible heat and melt the blast doors.

The defenses are allowed just this once, and don't expect to have much more to throw at them. Don't post huge spans of time in combat--if you post running to the hangar, getting in the ship, taking off, and escaping in one post it will be nulled.

Raden has earned my Scorn. When I say, "Don't expect to have much more to throw at them," simple logic dictates that bolters, flamethrowers, mine fields, defense fighters, and nigh impenetrable blast doors are too much. When I say, "Don't post running to the hangar, getting a ship, taking off, and escaping to hyperspace in one post," it should be assumed that running to the hangar, getting a ship, taking off, and escaping to hyperspace in one post is NOT LEGAL. When you first made this mistake, it was acceptable. Everyone makes mistakes, and you're new, so I went easy and went with a simple null. But when you're told SPECIFICALLY NOT TO DO SOMETHING, and you do it anyway, then you're begging for pain. Fortunately, you've made a grievous mistake in the comprehension of Star Wars Technology.

Physics is a harsh mistress. As Raden attempted to enter hyperspace, a severe miscalculation on his part made itself known. If an object were to attempt to enter Hyperspace without first clearing both the gravity shadow of the planet and the atmosphere, it would meet up with a rather dreadful fate. A solid object moving at the speed of light, when impacted with an object, would be shredded on an atomic level. To make a comparison, imagine a small child being hurled at a thick mesh screen at the speed of sound. Now imagine the child is going 1,000,000 times faster, and the mesh screen is the size of a planet, and the holes are a little smaller. This is what had just happened to the Knave, which, after attempting to go light speed before clearing the dense planetary atmosphere, immediately erupted in a sub-nuclear explosion the second he activated the hyperdrive. Kylam, cursed by her brother's stupidity, was instantaneously disintegrated--along side the brother who'd failed her.

07-1.gif

The magnificent explosion was so great as to knock the ships scrambling to destroy Delta and Crossa's from the sky long before they could destroy their targets, as well as knock out the power to the facility, disabling all the defenses and throwing open the doors. Emergency lighting kicked on, leaving Jaden to face the now unhindered duo.

See you in 3 days, Raden. Next time follow Mod Rulings to the T.

• Like 1

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Delta was shocked to see all sorts of defenses pop up and then power down, as his scanners indicated, a ship had just detonated in the atmosphere with two of the Kal-Korans on it, shutting off all the defences.

The blast doors opened and a blade was shoved through the open door. Delta stepped back. And crouched into a firing position, with Crosa next to him. He looked at Jaden Kal-Koran before him, breathing heavy with two Vibro-Swords in his hands.

Delta warned the young man,

”œListen! Your brother and your sister just died up there, and you and only you are left. You sir, have two choices you can die with your brother and sister, or you can live! You can be brought in, And you will be treated well. We will even ensure that your brother and sister are cloned safely, by Black Sun”¦. It is your choice”¦live and let be, or die with no honor and no family. It is your choice Ner Vod...”

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

(( Also, I am NOT behind the mines. Delta clearly posted I stepped over the mine feild with him))

As the blade shoved out the oppened door Crosa tried his best to duck. But he was too slow. Though the Vibro-Blade missed Delta by a long shot, it scored a hit into Crosa's left shoulder, which happened to be already useless. The pain made Crosa drop his Blaster Pistol. As Delta shouted out the reasonable offer (or threat) to Jaden, Crosa drew his vibro blade with his un-injured arm. If this guy decided to go down with a fight, Crosa wanted to kill (or disable) the man himself. Crosa sneered at Jaden from under his helmet. This guy had practictly cost him his arm. Crosa waited to see if Jaden was going to surrender or die. Crosa was fine with both.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Jaden Saw the gun trained on his tale, and knew that the worst had come.

"Jorhaa'gar bic?" he said, questioningly. Waiting for a response, the following installment raged in his mind.

Angel: "Fight back, anything is better than dying, you insolent fool!"

Demon: "You're dang straight, but go along with it first, they need to die later. You are their only ticket out. The Ships they owned were blown up in that sub atomic explosion that rocked your feet. the only things left... well don't exist. They are stuck here so long as you die before they can get to you.

Angel: (to demon)Look, dumbass, they're already here!?!?!

Demon: Okay smart guy, you have any better suggestions.

Angel: What about a straight up fight? Can we win that.

Demon: Not now, not with a significant amount of damage to the house that has been in our fmaily for generations?!

Angel: Why not go for it, they can bring you top their leader. Only a weak fool would not ralize what is happening!

Demon: Well, I Still suggest a waiting approach. this whole thing is some stupid misunderstanding, why not sort it out.

Leaving the thoughts in his mind, Jaden referred to Crosa. "seems like I am not in a position to argue with you. If you will put down your weapons, and we'll talk about how to smooth this whole thing over. Comm your leader now and tell him you have me if you wish. He'll get worried if he doesn't hear back from you soon. Tell him that I want this whole thing nice and clean. I wouldn't do this for anyone but a Brother(OOC: that means I would have 2hk'ed anyone else, but I trust you as a son of Mandalore)." He ceased speaking, and lowered his vibroblades to the ground. He dropped his guns and released his jetpack from his back.

"You're armed, I'm not, Now will that satisfy you enough to give me a chance to talk to you all....peacefully?"

He shut down all forms of wepnry within the house. "MY Brother is dead. I have nothing else to live for. You want me alive, so take me. I have lost ay will to live." He said utterly dejected, so that maybe his attackers would have mercy. "I don't want your mercy," He said "No. No, I'd rather just die. Make it painful. It is my fault that my family is dead. It always has been" he said under his breath. If Mando's weren't taught not to cry at an early age, he was sure to be on the verge of tears. " There is no Mandalore, no great one I can call on for aid. I am lost as a man, and worse yet, as a soul." SHow me the way to your cells. I am all but lost anyway. Your leader will make me do horrible things, but you are men of strength, and you know what is best." his voice trailed away. He extended his hands to them, palm open, upwards and said as a final bit of words before his decision. " I have failed in life and in death. Show me no mercy, allow me to fight to my death, it is what I wanted as a child."

Having failed his now dead family, his ancestors, and himself, the Mandalorian sank to his knees, and began to pray to his god, slow silent words of Mando'a of all that had happened.

Delta walked foreword towards Jaden and kicked Jaden's weapons away.

He leaned down in front of Jaden,

"We will show you mercy, If you like it or not, As we go, lets talk."

He turned to Crosa and said, "I am calling the prisoner shuttle the Malta, I should be here soon."

He sent out a encrypted Comm to the Malta, telling it to come down.

He walked to where the control panels where and swabbed them for DNA, collecting it from both Raden and Kylam.

He turned to Jaden and held up the DNA,

”œNow you have something to live for, it is not your fault that your brother and sister died, it is your brother's. But instead of grieving, rejoice! That you will be able to see them again if you come with us, peacefully.”

Ca'Aran

((I don't have much to post about. Delta covered most of it.))

As Crosa and Delta waited for Jademn to talk, Crosa took care of his

injuries. As he cleaned them up, he looked at the defeated Jaden Kal-Koran. The mandoloraian had cost him alot of pain, and almost his ship. Crosa slid his helmet off, and walked over near the only surviving Kal-Koran. Crosa doubted Jaden would be playing anymore tricks today.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Jaden Looked down at the floor. Without removing his helmet, He asked them: "I want My Armor safe in a secure location where I can get to it later. I will surrender it to you for extra security, if you wish, but only if you give me your word that you will return it to me immediately after my humiliation at the hands of your Master.

Speaking of which, can you guarantee my safety and honor within the presence of your lord. I need your word, or by my life, I will die by my own hands somehow....someway."

Jaden did not look at his attackers while he talked to them. He could not face a Mandalorian like this.

((Delta is gone until wendsday, so its just me for now))

Crosa crouched down low to look Jaden in the eye, or where he thought his eyes were under his helmet.

" Your not in any position to negotiate. And I am in no mood to negotiate, considering the damage you have put me through. Now, you can take off your armor willingly, or you can be be knocked out and we will take it from you by force. It's your choice..."

Crosa stood up put stun cuffs on Jadens arms and legs, then continoud speaking.

" As you can see, there is very little chance you will be able to kill yourself. I respect mandolorian tradisions and all, but it would be unfortunate for all of us if you died."

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

"Well I can't very well take these things off without the use of my hands, can I?" replied Jaden. "If you release me, I will ensure that my armor is given to you. We don't want things to be extremely messy, and I for one, am ready for this whole thing to be behind us." He ended with the most convincing tone he possibly could.

Jaden stood up to his attackers. Noticing he was a full few inches shorter than the one that was crouched. He moved over to Crosa and held out his hands. "Well.... I am sure your employer is very anxious to see what is going on. We should consult him now. Untie me, and we shall see what he says..."

(( I am pretty sure Delta has a plans for you, so I won't do anything major by myself. ))

Crosa nodded.

" I agree, you can't take your armor off with your hands bound... hmmm"

Suddenly Crosa lashed out with the butt of his gun and knocked Jaden out. Crosa quickly took jaden stun cuffs off of Jaden, took of the armor from jaden, and searched him thoroughly for weapons and other items. Then Crosa put the stun cuffs back on Jaden, and all but destroyed the armor with grenades. Crosa finished with all of this just as the Malta came in for a landing. Crosa put Jaden in one of the prison cells where he could be no harm to anyone (including himself). Crosa then told Delta to tranfer 50% of the bounty to his credit acount then jumped into his ship and flew off leaving Delta73 in charge.

(( Remember Jaden, I searched you and put stun cuffs on both your hands and ankles. I would appreciate if you would accept that you have been cought and there is no escaping by your own means.))

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Delta looked at Crosa as he destroyed the mans armor all but his helmet. Delta shook his head. And picked up jaden and diposited him in the Malta's force cage.

"He is all yours!"

Delta put the helmet in the weapons locker in the ship. And left the Malta.

He blasted off into space in his ARC-170....

He sent a comm to Jacen Onnd as soon as he was in orbit.

Ca'Aran

The prisoner shuttle Malta lifted off with the prisoner Jaden Kal-Koran confined within it.

Agent Talisabeth aimed her Blaster rifle and the unconcsious man. and sat back for the long trip.

As soon as the Malta was out of the Gravity Well, it launched into hyperspace with Delta's ship right behind it...

E9z5qgW.png

• 3 months later...

What was left of Black Sun came out of hyperspace and started there decent into Concord Dawn. Concord Dawn was an arid, sparsely populated world inhabited mainly by farmers. Crosa remembered this place from when he and Delta had taken the bounty on the Kal-Korans. It had been a while, but not long enough for Crosa to forget how well of a temporary base it could be. Crosa walked over to the bridge of the medical ship and ordered a landing near some deserted buildings and warehouses. The place was more or less deserted, and was a perfect spot to lie low and rebuild. Personally, Crosa hated lying low, but it was the best thing Crosa could do for Black Sun at the moment.

As Black Sun landed, Crosa gave out orders. All able working men and women that were not busy treating the wounded needed to start working on building a temporary base as well as a shipyard. Black Sun needed a fleet almost as much as they needed a base. While agents went to work building the base, Crosa transferred his personal funding into the Black Sun account.

We're gonna need it...

With that done, Crosa went to oversee the construction of the new base. He could not help but wonder what became of the rest of the high ranking agents...

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Arriving out of space above the planet Kal made way down though the atmosphere to the ground side where the black sun was setting up base for now.

Exting the ship with his three droids behind him Kal looked and saw what was left of a broken body. However that body was healing. Aproching Crossa Kal spoke to the man as he was watching construction take place.

"Well things are kinda in a mess right now. I come and go as I please but now I return. We will need a base to call home. The galaxy is being attacked. I am going to send a message to our people of how to find us. Untill Jacen, Piccolo, or Brendo show up themsevles I am taking comand. If you have a problem with that fine. The only thing you can do is suck it up and do what must be done. We have a lot to do and no time for bickering." Kal did not expect much of a reaction from Crosa. That is why he left Crosa and went to his three droids who shortly after went their own seperate ways. They were to help supervise and organize the make shift base in everyway they can.

Kal accessed a computer in a ship and made a broadcast on the holo net using a code for BS members to use so they could find HQ.

With it done he helped contrusction take place while equipment was brought out as well to help bring the place to par.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

"Well things are kinda in a mess right now. I come and go as I please but now I return. We will need a base to call home. The galaxy is being attacked. I am going to send a message to our people of how to find us. Untill Jacen, Piccolo, or Brendo show up themsevles I am taking comand. If you have a problem with that fine. The only thing you can do is suck it up and do what must be done. We have a lot to do and no time for bickering."

Crosa stood there, trying to proccess what just happened. An unidenified agent just walked up to Crosa and announced his leadership of Black Sun. A normal agent in Crosa's position would have been logical and submitted to the new proclaimed superior. But Crosa wasn't logical. He interupted the stranger, who was now trying to help the construction.

"I'm sorry, but let me get this straight. You can just dance right in here and proclaim leadership of Black Sun? I'm sorry but I can't permit that. I don't give a crap if the Galaxy is being attacked, you are not taking Black Sun without Jacen's permission. I'm in charge until someone who I trust to lead Black Sun comes along. Until then you're going to have to leave or help out under my command. It's your choice."

Crosa said this with confidence, but without cockiness. He had learned his lesson about cockiness in his last duel with the sith Julio. Just in case of any trouble, Crosa nodded to three Black Sun agents who currently stood behind the stranger. The agents' loyalty to Crosa was second only to their loyalty to Jacen and Crosa was confident in there ability to fight if need be.

"Just to make things clear. Leadership of Black Sun is not something I want, but the over all condition of Black Sun is something I care about, and it's something I wouldn't trust in your hands. Good day."

With that, Crosa started to walk away to begin overseeing construction once again.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Kal stopped and heard what Crosa said. As he was saying three pings went off in his nural network.

"Well...I guess the bantha dung award would go to you for today since you have cleary lost memory of some things."

Kal reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of somkes and a lighter. Putting the cig into his a mouth a gun shot was heard. The three men who were behind Crosa and Kal fell to the ground in pain. His droid croinio had shot all three in upper leg not killing them but put all of them in a lot of pain. Lighting the smoke another shot was fired but above the head of Crosa. Turning around his droid Harkowen apeared with his flamethrower out pointed at Crosa. With a sigh and a trail of smoke coming his mouth Kal spoke.

"Look here. You honestly think I would leave and not know whats going on. Where ever the Black Sun went I knew. Whatever the Black did I knew. I have installed a nural network in my brain that allows me to talk to my droids which is why your three goons fell so quick to the sniper rifle. In additon it lets me keep tabs of the Sun. Now I don't need to say it but we have work to do. Your a good a man. I can understand why Jacen likes you. However hes not here. I have never been the real leader in the Sun. Still I have done more for it than you can ever comprehend. So lets take what you said but put it to real standing. We can either have a fight, I can shoot you, burn you, stab you, or hell just break your neck. On the other hand you can shut up get back to work and let me run the job till Jacen returns. You may trust Jacen but Jacen trust me. Thats why I'm here. When I discovered he was not able to help move us and not be able to help rebuild I came to help things get moving. You don't like go it, join the empire I heard storm troopers get good benifits. Otheriwse dont' try me or I will make an example of you. Are we clear?"

Kal blew a puff of smoke at Crosa as his left hand hung at his side near his blaster.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Crosa stared at Kal. He really was cocky wasn't he. The stranger also seemed to be trying to indimidate Crosa. Not a wise move.

Never realize how good of a leader Piccolo was until you get stuck with this kind of guy...

Crosa glanced over at Kal's blaster, then he looked over towards the wounded agents that Kal had hurt. He obviously wasn't concerned with the agent's loyalty considering he had just blasted some of the few able bodied men. Crosa rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Fine, if you want Black Sun, you can have it."

Crosa hated leaving Black Sun like this, but this was Silas's problem, not his. On his way to his ship, he stopped by the cloning center. He left a note for Delta to tell him what was going on and where he could find Crosa if he ever got as fed up with Black Sun as Crosa was. With that done, Crosa jumped into the cockpit of his ship and blasted off, planning on never returing.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

Seeing Crosa blast off Kal threw down his smoke and walked over to the three guys he shot in the leg and looked down. Reaching inside his jacket and pulled out a bacta pack and injected all three men with the pack. The wounds healed slighty and the pain they felt was gone. They would be able to walk no problem and they would be fine in some days time. After all the shot while painful did no real damage other than hit a bunch of nerves. Helping them all up. Then sighing.

"Eh sorry about that guys had to prove who was the alpha here. Heres a data pad with base contrsuction. Alright eh he will be back shortly after he blows some steam. He has an alright head on his shoulder, just a little more hotted head then me. Tell Jacen that I will return when ask me to. Till then get the base ready and then work on the ship yards. Jacen will find me when the time is right. Till then the sun never sets."

The men were shock in the chance in demeaner in Kal. They were on gaurd expecting him to finish the job not help them. Grabing another smoke and heading back to his ship as much as Kal wanted to stay and help dealing with bantha sacks all day was not his idea of helping. Instead he would go offer aid to the what he called the resitince.

Delta awoke...again.

He looked around him and saw that he was abourd the Darkened Stars on the edge of Concord Dawn he quickly got up donned his armor andlooked around again. The medical ward was filled with wounded from the battle on Slevaris...and some kind of battle here as well. he asked around and found that a man proclaimed himself leader and had shot 3 of the more loyal agents.

Delta frownedwhen he learned something shocking, Crosa had left and so had Pic, and Jacen had declared himself leader or something like that...

Delta made his way to the bridge, and being the highest classed agent in this dismal sector took control the few small ships: Malta, Darkend Stars, and a Corevette called Marie, along with a few other assorted smaller craft.

Delta ordered the Marie to be the flagship of the rag-tag fleet.

he made his way to the shuttle bay and soon was on the Marie. And in a few minutes the fleet blasted into hyperspace...

Ca'Aran

• 2 weeks later...

In a flash, the Firespray-class vessel Rangir was thrown from hyperspace into a random system. The ship tumbled in the open space outside the planet's orbit. It was all the pilot could do to bring the out of control ship out of the spin.

In the cockpit, systems began to overload from the radiation surge that the twin supernovas of the Tatoo system had triggered as she'd left the system.

Once she got the ship stabilized, her internal injuries from the rough ride caused her to pass out, her ship automatically sending a distress signal out into space for anyone to hear that was nearby.

Edited by Guest

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

The Athinion Fury and Bane emerged from hyperspace above the old planet of Concord Dawn. My comm-link beeped and a automatic distress signal emerged on the screen, from a damaged Firespray Rangir I send ackknowledgement to the unknown persons craft, "Were coming to get you out..."

As I approached I could see that the ship was in pretty bad shape so I pulled the shuttle along side the other ship and extended a docking tube. I put the ship into neutral flight, and walked down the tube with my slug-thrower drawn. Then I found her in the cockpit, she looked pretty unconcious.

So I picked her up and carried her to back to my Lambda-shuttle. I laid her gently down onto one of the beds and retrieved the medical kit.

She had some pretty bad injuries, so I applied Bacta to the external ones, hooked her up to an IV, and called the 2-1B. And older droid but he could do the job.

In a couple of hours her condition stablized and the 21B had fixed her internal injuries.

"She should be coming around soon Master" came the soft voice of the 21B

"I know."

As Ca'tra Dar'manda became concious Anne looked down and crouched

"How are you doing?"

Andromina

Rebel Alliance Fleet Command - Lieutenant

The raven-haired woman stirred and gradually her vision became clearer once more and she opened her jade-green eyes to meet concerned grey. Her mind was clouded, and every thing sounded like she was wrapped in cotton balls. The usually lithe woman moaned lightly as her mind tried to process the question.

Tion'vaii cuyir ni? Me'bana?, she croaked hoarsely in Mando'a. ((Trans: Where am I? What happened?))

She tried to remember how she'd wound up in this painful state of affairs, only to find her mind was a total blank. Did she know these people? In her flurried state of thought, she tried to sit up too quickly, pain flashing through her beaten body, causing her to lay back down.

Her lungs were sore too, as though they'd been badly burned and her head felt like it was on fire. There was a reason everything sounded like it was being broadcast through cotton, her ears were covered with a bandage that apparently had been needed to stem the flow of blood from a head wound.

What had happened?

Everything was making her dizzy.

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

Tion'vaii cuyir ni? Me'bana?

I answered her pained question,

'You are on the Athinion Fury above the Mandolorian world of Concord Dawn, from what your Nav computer said, you came here from Tatooine right as it was destroyed by the Ach'ackar. Your ship was quite damaged, though it is still intact, there are a few Plasma-Radiation leaks that make it uninhabitable to Humanoids."

I removed the cotton bandage on her head as I continued...

"Your going to be all right in a few days, your body took quite a beating. But you Mandos are very resilient, so I won't be surprised to see you up and healed in just one day."

I injected the Mando'a with some pain killer, "You have quite the head wound, so you may have some memory loss, what is your name?"

Andromina

I watched as Anne Marie's ship the Athinion Fury lock onto a heavily damaged firespray. What are you doing Anne? The Bane's scanners picked up an Anne's movement as she helped another figure into the Fury's medical bay. Ahh... That's what your doing.

Scall piloted The Bain closer and sent a message to the Fury.

"Hey Anne. Um. I'm going to go land on the planet and check out the place. Once your friend there is OK ask her if she would like to join us, we could always use more help. Scall out."

Scall pilote The Bain down through Concord Dawn's atmoshpere and made her way towards a large mesa, perfect for a base. The Bain circled it a few times and then Scall set its course to the nearest city/toewn she could find. I should probably get aquainted with the locals.

The Bain set down right outside one of the larger towns and Scall opened up The Bain's cockpit window. She clambered out and strolled into the city through a large gate. She saw a large maket and walked over to the mass of people.

I wonder if they will help us... Maybe for the right price.

MONTJOY.png.ad2fbabd682c0f3d1aa381340ecdf194.png

The Mando'ad felt a small rush of relief as the drugs began to take effect.

"You have quite the head wound, so you may have some memory loss, what is your name?"

It was hard for her to understand the other woman's words. Something in her knew that they were familiar, but for some reason she couldn't recall the meanings of them.

Ni cuyir...Ni cuyir..., she started, but found that she could not recall her name. What was going on?

((The ship is registered in her name, so you could probably get it from that, it would be Mirdala Ad'goran, not Ca'tra Dar'manda though.

Also, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you on this, finals and an ice storm that knocked the power out kind of kept me away.))

fMZZcER.png

Ni cuyir...Ni cuyir...

I frowned, she obviously couldn't remember her own name...duh, then it came to me her ship should be registered in her name so I quickly looked down at the data-files I had pulled from her ship after I had rescued her.

"”˜Mirdala Ad'goran'"

That was her name, I crouched next to her and relayed that information to her...she seemed to understand. But all the other words I had spoken fell on ears that couldn't understand Basic. I would have to find a translator on the surface.

((It is perfectly fine, I understand.))

Andromina

The Silent Prowler burst out of hyperspace above the Mando planet of Concord Dawn. He began broadcasting on his wife's signal.

--Comm Broadcast--

Mirdala. It's Adenn, here at Concord Dawn. I recieved a distress signal from your ship. Are you alright?

--End Comm Broadcast--

AdennGalaarsig42607.jpg

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam

Mrakhh awoke again. He blinked about four times then sat up. He shook the confusion out of his head as he remembered everything that had happened. He looked at his fingers that had been sliced off, and remembered the pain he had went through in his captivity. Hatred grew in him. Instead of trying to escape, like Mrakhh had attempted last time, he started to consider his other options. Mrakhh turned and faced towards the security camera that was watching him like a hawk. He didn't know if the camera had sound or not, but he simply spoke to it, hoping that the Mandolorian was watching.

"Mrkahh believes it's time to talk."

With that said, Mrakhh sat there, ready for anything that came through the door. It could be a stun blaster or it could be a man willing to negotiate. Only the force knew.

5xdgpzt.jpg

((Adenn, check your messages under your Silas alias. Rae's gonna respond to your post so she can bring her character back in.))

"”˜Mirdala Ad'goran'", the woman stated.

The name stirred something within her, it was somehow familiar and at the same time not. "Mirdala, " she echoed, as though uncertain of the information.

Not knowing who she and what had happened was beginning to frustrate her

to no end.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, she rose to sit. In the same motion she also rose to her feet, ripping the electrodes and needles from her body with her good hand. Only a momentary wince, betrayed any of her weakness.

Vor'entye, ner vod, she stated simply as she stretched her stiff legs.

She needed a plan of action, she needed to find out who she was and why she couldn't remember anything before waking up on this ship.

Mirdala's eyes faded a bit as she lost herself in thought, then they brightened up as she strode over to a computer display and brought up a image from one of the ship's outer cameras, one showing the spinning agrarian world of Concord Dawn below the linked ships.

Vaii? She asked as she pointed to the image.

fMZZcER.png