Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

OOC((I have a couple of things that I need to adress, problems that need to be straightened out and such. First of all, this is not a ploy to take over the galaxy or for me to gain power, in fact, it's quite the opposite, as I'm in the process of handing over power to other players. Second, if you have not posted yourself as being in a group, then I will not assign a narrator to you. If you have trouble finding a group, IM or PM me and I'll help you. Third, the more you wallow in self pity, the longer you will be here. My advice is to start learning about your surroundings and why you're here. Everything happens for a reason. And a final minor note, Raynuk and Tarrian are in entirely seperate buildings, so you can't exactly be talking to each other.))

Dead girl: My name is Elana, and I'm a collector of lost souls. While the city itself may be lost, we do what we can to protect those who stumble into it. Most of the cathedral is safe, as Nhagathul or any of the others have not yet managed to destroy its sancticity. If you wish to learn more about the city's various dangers, speak to Dastos, the spectre in the far left pew. He's the closest thing to a guardian we have, and he knows more about the spirits and demons that haunt this place than anyone else. If you wish to learn more about the cathedral, speak to Faxia, the spectre with only half a face, she was its high priestess before she died.

Evil by the hand of Fate.

(Oh...hehe..WOOPSIE! )

*Raynuk almost snorted and rolled his eyes. Looking at Tarrian he nodded.

"We did not hide it from you..We just didnt tell you. Figured it would be better for you if you found it out yourself. You wouldnt have belived it if we told you Tarrian. You were still a Jedi when you came to us, and we didnt want you to think badly of us for putting those thoughts in your mind. It is your choice as to what you want to belive."

*He looked at Garret and kakuto, and wordlessly told them both to follow him. He walked out of the Cathedral, and looked over at the Barbed Wired wall off to the left..the Prison. It was still calling to him, and so Raynuk obeyed the voice.

He pushed the doors open, and looked around quickly.*

"Its empty...again"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Tarrian looked at Raynuk as he walked out. They decided... This was not over yet, but for the remainder of the stay, it would have to wait. They needed to get out of this alive before she could kill him.

Tarrian listened to the child and looked to the spectre in the far left pew. She moved toward him as she saw Ara moving towards the one called Faxia.

Standing before him, "you are the one called Dastos, are you not? What is this place and how do we fight it? What can you tell me about the dangers here and how to survive them?"

She held her ground as this spectre looked up at her.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Ara walked over to the one named Faxia, and found that somehow, she was not disturbed by the fact that she was missing half her face. She was simply curious as to how it got that way.

Deciding it would be best not to ask such a personal question immediately, she instead went and asked the simple query, ”œHow did this cathedral get here? Especially in such a seemingly unholy place as this?”

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

John realized he was having slight delusions and found himself still at the pew. Except far off there was a being, another aura like presence. A spectre but one who seemed to know this place better than most... Approaching the spectre seated in the left pew, according to the little girl whose voice echoed across the place, whose name was Dastos...

He bowed to one knee, "Lord, you know of the demons and spirits we shall face across our journey? I ask of you to teach us to defend ourselves. We seem powerless here, odd for most of us... Weakness is not something we like to have. I beseech you, teach us..."

John did not much like bowing to anyone, he had said it had been only a sign of the arrogance of leadership, but if it meant getting the answers they needed, he did not care. The knowledge the spectre could offer would come in useful, quite useful.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Garet followed Raynuk, but wasn't too happy about going outside again. Especially considering Raynuk had fled at the first sign of danger last time. He was beginning to question the Sith Master's wisdom.

But he does no more about the Dark Jedi than I do. If they are indeed the ones that imprisoned us here. No one even knows for sure what is happening, and some how I don't think we should be running around this death trap aimlessly. We definitely shouldn't be walking towards a prison.

Garet rolled his eyes and continued.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Nurgle spoke to Neo,

"I was murdered by the Jedi, Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi. If you get out of this alive, do me a favor and have him killed. I'm glad to see you made it okay."

Nurgle turned and listened to the girl. He decided to approach Faxia. As he walked, he continued staring at the other spirits in this place. Nurgle knew the others were displeased to be here.

But is this really better than my former existence. I do not have to wear a breathing mask, I don't breathe. And the people here seem no more disturbed than me.

Perhaps it was his murder that was affecting him this way. He just found himself more curious, than worried he would never return to the physical world.

Nurgle found a spirit, he assumed to be Faxia. He figured the spirit could answer Ara's questions as well as his own.

"Why are we here?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

*Raynuk took another look around the place, before deciding that he should explore the building more...Perhaps there would be something to help them somewhere. He overheard what Garret said, and chose to ignore it, letting it pass as lack of understanding. He came to the first row of cells, and walked by each of them in the silence. His face was unusually calm, and his mind was listening for any differeance in the buildings.*

1fE1uLv.png

Both Master Akturus and Master Lianahan were right, anger would get the young apprentice no where and deep down Andon knew that. But still...something about giving into his anger during the heat of the moment just seemed right to him. Maybe he wasn't meant to be a Jedi, maybe he didn't have the dedication or the strength to complete his training. He couldn't think about that now though, doubt would only bring more suffering and the city was already drenched with despair as it is. He had to bury his feelings of anger and doubt within himself, for it was neither the time nor the place. The Padawan starred down at the ground for a long time and in doing so he realized he was still holding onto his lightsaber hilt.

The tension in the air had made him tighten his grip to intensely his knuckles had turned white...well "whiter". He loosened his grasp and re-clipped the hilt to his belt and looked up to see that Master Akturus and Master Lianahan had walked off ahead of him. He began walking towards them, when all of a sudden a cold chill ran through him so vile it would have turned his blood cold if he had any. Andon quickened his pace to catch up with them and slowed down to a normal walk when he closed the distance between him and them to five feet.

"Master, perhaps we should search for Master BLCKCLONE. Maybe he will have some new information about this place."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Dhan-Jaroe continued to sit huddled in the corner, staring at the floor, what he thought was the floor, what appeared to be the floor. He continued to think of his wife and child. What if Emily grew up without a father? How would Tera-Lee support the child?. Dhan-Jaroe stood up, slowly. "She won't grow up without a father, she won't have to worry about supporting her." Dhan-Jaroe said quietly to himself, not really caring who heard him. "I am going to get out of here, I have to, i can't stay here and let my family be destroyed because of some bastard dark jedi." He looked for Keiran, he wasn't sure where he went to.

*Keiran slowly opened his eyes and exited his meditative stance, standing on one knee, Keiran looked around and saw DJK looking around also. Keiran got up and walked over to DJK.*

"Hello master, I actually feel quite naked without the force, plus nothing has been happening recently. I haven't seen a reason for our "imprisonment" yet, this all seems quite pointless to me. What have the dark jedi to gain from doing this to us?"

((OOC: Nhagathul, our group's gettin bored , right now its me and DJK, I'm not sure whether we're in a larger group at the moment, talk to DJK about that, im the apprentice, hes the master so I stick with him ))

Edited by Guest
siggggy5ko.jpg

IC: Prison Group (Montar, KR, Jax)

The door slams shut behind the three Sith...If such a term could be used for the formless entities. The three begin hearing echos of iron bars slamming and the cries of the damned held an exictued in this facility.

A door to the right opens and it leads to a hall filled with cells.

They begin closing and opening by unseen hands. Clattering softly at first but soon the motion of the back and forth movement of the cage doors roared in what would hav ebeen the ears of the three.

Visions of the dead began to plague those locked within. Bodies of tortured spirits appeared to reinact that which had been the most violent of their incidents.

*Raynuk took only a single step backwards as his eyes narrowed ever so slightly. He watched the actions of the spirits, observing them in utter silence. He stood motionless, both not wanting to disturb the events happening before him and partially out of confusion*

What purpose do these visions hold...

1fE1uLv.png

BC moved along listening carefully to the girl. As she finshed he made his way towards the guardian spirit.

I will not bother you with many questions. I only have one. Why have we been brought here?

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

OOC((I would suggest joining Raynuk's group, since they only have three people right now, Impede. As far as I know, DJK and Keiran are with Airleas's group, which is a bit delayed because I had a narrator back out on me. However, I have a backup who I'll brief on Saturday.))

Vatos: The things that were after you before came here are called prowlers, spirits in the service of one of Nhagathul's mad creators. They bring him souls for his research and he offers them protection. Despite what Faxia will tell you, the only unifying factor here is mutual protection from the other side's ideals. In addition to Prowlers, the good doctor likes to send his latest experiments out as "research".

The other major threat in this city are the demons that the wardens use. Using occult means to control the demons, they try to rule the city and and destroy us unruly folk. My advice is that if you come across wardens, you run. Collared demons, demons that the wardens control, are natural ethereal predators, and can shred a spectre in seconds.

Even the unbound demons have been after their piece of the city lately, which is a first since the city fell into darkness. Reports say that they're starting to get as preachy as Faxia, talking about a rebirth or something.

You're here because someone chose for you to be here, maybe it was you, maybe it wasn't, regardless, now you are here.

Faxia: Ahhh, you must be new here. Welcome to the Cathedral of Onogal, the Protector and the Destroyer. It is he who watches over us and protects us from the enemies that would destroy or twist us to their will. He is the one who shall lead the Chosen to salvation away from Nhagathul. He shall walk among us once again and...

*Faxia is interrupted by a small rock flying through her head. While neither Ara nor Nurgle see who actually threw it, Vatos has an expression of equal parts smugness and contempt on his face. Faxia returns the look with a face that would kill young men.*

Faxia: You, child(Looks at Nurgle), you bear the mark of Onogal on your soul...

Vatos: ...

It's three dots you old hack.

Faxia:(Another glare) Onogal shows you favor, let me show you one of his blessings.(Faxia makes a very complex and dramatic series of hand motions, and what's left of her hands begin to glow a noxious green) The Prowlers cannot withstand the purity of Onogal's touch, so are retched from the corpses they possess.

Vatos: If they try to copy that, the doctor will be halfway through his experiment by the time they finish. Just focus hard enough and it will come.

++New ability obtained++

"Violence..."

*KR sees visions of men getting tortured, men getting dismantled, men getting killed in the most brutal way possible, and he feels but one emotion through it all. Curiosity. The idea of souls coming back to tell him how tell then how they died, how they were tortured, how they killed others, it only gave KR ideas. This haunted house was like a muse. A very sadistic prison shaped muse.*

"Well, Montar, I don't know about you but I want to try some of this."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Raynuk continued to watch the torturing of the spirits before him in silence. His mind was shooting off questions left and right, but none made their way to his voice. Finnally, he responded to Kakuto*

"Theres something...off about all of this. Something doesnt feel right."

1fE1uLv.png

((OCC: Yeah, Impede, I dare you to join my group. I DARE YOU.))

*KR watched and took enough respect to keep his voice low. Montar was solemn in this and he felt that there was no need to be an ass.

"I understand the sentiment Montar, but it his rather hard to judge what is good and what is bad. The entire situation is fishy. This is only part of a larger plan. If they wanted to kill us Montar, believe you me, we'd be dead. No, they want to show us something... To guide us to something..."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Garet found the images disturbing. He was a sith, and had committed a few acts of horror himself. At first he couldn't understand why these images were actually a little frightening, but the realization dawned on him. Without his body, his wreckless courage was gone. He knew he had told KR, and Xen that he feared nothing. Perhaps at one time that was true, but now . . .

Is my soul that much of a coward? I have to get my body back.

KR's words distracted him from the terror of the visions.

"Actually Kakuto, they did kill us, we have no bodies remember? I mean, their aim could have been to sentence us all to an eternity of torture just for their own amusement. This may not be as involved as you think. But I don't feel right about this place either. Maybe we should just move on."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

*Raynuk broke his eyes from the images before them to shake his head.*

"No Garet, we're not dead. We simply do not have our bodies. If we were dead, our spirits would not be here...It is as if we have become one with the Force, our specteral selves able to manifest on this planet..."

*Raynuk continued to watch the death and torment that took place before him as he thought on what Kakuto was saying. He was right in a sense. They would have been killed isntantly if that was the point of all this.*

"I dont mean fishy like a trap...I mean fishy because this doesnt make much sense to me. Us three were particularly brought here. Only us..."

*Reflecting on their current status, Raynuk took a chance, and started walking forward. He stoped less than five feet from the Spirits...and spoke*

"We have come as part of our destiny. What purpose do you serve in our futures?"

1fE1uLv.png

*Keiran stood there, thinking about what DJK had said*

"He's right... We may be dead, but we're still able to interact with others. But at any moment I can truly die... Better watch myself, I've been acting as if I can't die twice. I geuss I can."

*Keiran joined Hale, DJK and Airleas, ever vigilant of what this cursed planet could throw at him.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

John rose and followed Vatos as he approached Faxia, Ara, and Nurgle. He contemplated what he had said... So, the creatures get bigger and more powerful... Of course, why make it easy on us?

Listening to Faxia and Vatos as the two spoke to the group, he tried to comprehend what the two had just taught them... A complex series of hand gestures that scared away the Prowlers... Then he realized all they had to do was run up, concentrate real hard and touch them.

Slightly unsatisfied with the reference to the wardens and the more powerful demons... John placed his spectral hand on his spectral chin and he asked, "Is there no way to form weapons? Or some way to actually defend ourselves from wardens and more powerful demons than running?" He knew the answer was going to be a resounding NO, but would have to ask anyway.

It was understandable for John to not accept the concept of running away, he had always been more of a suicidal fool and did not quite grasp the concept of running away as Sith-like, he would have to get used to being a miserly spectre...

He stood there... awaiting his companions. He asked Faxia and Vatos another question, "Any idea where to next? Is there more to this 'safe haven' of yours?"

Edited by Guest

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Ara bowed to both of the hovering spectres, saying, "Thank you for the information. I would like to ask another question, to both of you, if I may..."

"Nhagathul...is it a place, a...being, or both? You refer to it as 'the doctor' but we know it as a planet. I hope I'm just not being dense, but could you please explain?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

* Impious shakes standing next to Raynuk and KR. He looks around the darkness and whispers.*

" My lords. I feel....I feel scared."

* Impious shed a tear. It ran down his cheek slowly. Another tear began to run down his face.*

" Its been to long time since I killed an inocent child. To long since I felt the crushing of some ones skull. Its been to long since I taseted the blood of a family."

* Impious wiped his tears away.*

" Sorry about that. Just hate being cooped up and not being able to kill. We need to make a plan. If only there was a way to contact some one from the out side to get our bodies and reserect us."

SIG.jpg

To All those protraying Nhagathul:

This is just a little let you know, you guys need to post a bit more. You have 20 some characters in here and they are now split up into groups of about 6 or so. Once a day is not going to work when you have 7 characters in Tarrian's group and all waiting for answers.

Airleas's group have not even been posted to as of yet and that is 9 characters as well. I realised that real life and stuff is important, but you have effectively tied up more then 20 characters here and you are going to have to make an effort to post more often. If your other narrators are not posting, then you will have to do it for them Chad. I am using my characters as examples cause I am getting bored.

the groups as far as I have noticed are as follows...

Raynuk

KR

Garet

Darth Searcy

Xen-Que Poleb

Impede

Vauler

Tarrian

Blckclone

Ara

John Skywalker

Simbera Siamash

Nurgle

Neo

Airleas

Hale

Hou Jo Poleb

Andon Colos

DJK

Keiran

Klo

Orrick

SithAcolyte

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Micheal turns to his aprentice. He then backhands Impious.

"Dont ever smile at me again. I could rip your life from your body. Now get up"

He leans against the wall as he waits to be addressed by someone.

"Whathave you gathered from this place so far my apprentice?"

MSearcy2.jpg