Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

Ara was amazed at the fact that her wrist being forced in the opposite direction didn't hurt at all. In fact, her shoulder didn't even bother her as much as she thought it should have. She grabbed her knife from the Sith's belt and went to stab it in his chest.

The knife fell straight through and hit what Ara supposed to be the floor. She backed up and, with a fluid motion, cocked her shoulder back into its joint with a loud crack--and no pain. Looking at her hand in the air, now back in its proper place, she murmured, "Well, that's interesting..."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

*Keiran overheard the sith master talking to BC.*

"We've both been played for fools?"

*Keiran looked around at all the sith and jedi gathered. Then looked at Raynuk*

"Well, does this mean we have a temporary truce or shall we continue with hostilities?

siggggy5ko.jpg

((OCC: I had a talk with Chad, and he cleared up a few questions I had. Seeing as these might be questions you would have as well, I've decided to post them so that we may all benefit.

LordOgama: You could have told me that I didn't want to go to Nhagathul for the Melee. Not having a soul is seriously harshing my buzz.

Crimson Morpheus: lol

LordOgama: My soul is on Nagathul, right?

LordOgama: And I can only post as my soulless shell?

Crimson Morpheus: only post as your soul

LordOgama: okay, and what can I do as my soul? Can I go around and beat the hell out of other souls or am I just confined to moping?

Crimson Morpheus: you can beat the hell out of other souls, but there are threats from Nhagathul that may pursuade you to work together

LordOgama: What the hell am I supposed to do then, go around and shake the other pissed off soul's hands?

Crimson Morpheus: well, like any other environment, Nhagathul has predators. I would focus on avoiding them

LordOgama: Okay, and what abilities and skills do I have? Am just a big entity in the force, with force powers, or am I essentially an entity in the way that I have to use my hands?

Crimson Morpheus: entity in hands

LordOgama: Shit.

LordOgama: Do you mind if I post this? I get the feeling that some of the other users might have similar questions, and this has helped a lot. I'm pissed off, but it helped.

Crimson Morpheus: sure

))

*KR fell to his knees his breathing, if he really was breathing, was random and rapid, but cold, cold like death.*

"You bastards... You stole my body from me... I'll... I'll... I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

*KR pounded the ground with his fists. He had no body. HE HAD NO BODY!!! KR's hatred grew and grew, and slowly he began to hate the planet. How could this happen? How could a planet separate his body from his soul? How could he have let this happen?*

"I will kill you. I will kill you all. I will leave this rock, you'll see, one way or another. I'll get you..."

*KR was stubborn. He was glad at least that his ship wasn't in on this. It'd be pissed too. What could he do... KR sat down to think. His clothes seemed to not exist. He was just a soul in a wreath of shadows. KR saw his body, face down on the ground. He wanted to run over and kick it, and try to force himself back into it, but he knew it wouldn't make and difference. Nhagathul had him. He could not escape. Not now, anyway...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Raynuk turned and walked to Kakuto, gripping him by his shoulder and pulling him to his feet with a growl*

"Shut up Kakuto..we're all in this together. We were all blind as to what was happening. For now...I say you and me stick together. We can handle whatever happens...."

((Me and Kakuto are in a group))

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"Right, Montar, I trust you as a brother. Certainly more than I trust most of those damned Jedi."

*KR crossed his arms. Just because they were in on it together didn't mean he didn't have every intention of holding his grudges. Most of all he was pissed at one who wasn't on the planet. Someone planned this, and Abaddon didn't join in. Whether or not Abaddon knew not to do this was none of his concern, mostly he was just pissed that Abaddon was alive and well and KR was a ****ing specter.*

"Well, let's get to it Montar. I'm not just going to stand here and wait for the city to get blown up by a death star. We have to do something, whether it be beating the hell out of somebody or making a plan, anything would be better than just standing here."

*KR looked infinitely different in his raw spirit form. His face was healed and his body was lean but thin. He appeared as a man wreathed in shadows. The strangest thing was that on KR's back were two large scars, which glew red. They were in a strange place, looking as though KR had wings that were once growing from there. KR was a mysterious person, and not much was known about him from before he joined the Sith. The spirit did lead one to wonder though...*

Tarrian heard the Jedi Master's words, but didn't want to believe him to be telling her the truth. He could not have known her. It just was not possible. She shook her head in a sort of denial, as if it would make his words go away. No one alive knew anything about her past. She had searched, how could he just know.

She had not noticed that she was backing away from him until she hit the wall. Effectively backing herself into a corner, she realized that she was afraid of the Jedi, afraid of what he knew. She didn't know if she wanted it to be true that she even had a past or if she was afraid of his knowledge. She feared no one, not even her brother's rage, until now.

She looked at him with a mixture of pain and fear in her eyes as she desperately tried to remember what he was saying...all she could see was a deep black hole where her childhood should be, then she had one flash, a ship, a large ship then nothing again. She could hear Sauron in her mind...The Jedi will lie, they are weak and will try to weaken you to get what they want. Her brother's voice rang loudly in her mind as well, They stole you from Father, he searched and searched for you. Denied you your family

She closed her eyes, trying to block out everything. she had resigned herself to the fact that she only had a past from the age of 13. Now 23, she had come to the decision that other then the 10 years she remembered, there was nothing else.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Orrick fell to his knees as a blinding flash billowed from the tunnels. When Orrick re-opened his eyes, he was standing in a city. The city was eminatingsuch an aura of Darkness that it could almost be touched if you waved your hand in front of it. Orrick had heard myths of such a place. Naghathul. Seems to me the Valley had an agenda of its own. I think it wanted to be found. Orrick then noticed several things were wrong. It appeared that he could see through himself, more like a spirit than a person. It also felt like his access to the Force was restricted. He felt bare, but he knew that he needed to find someone. If this city was keeping them here, it was keeping them here for a reason, and Orrick knew that he would need help if they were going to get out of this alive. He set off down one of the streets, searching...

As if by the will of the Force, his search was quickly brought to an end. He could hear Jedi calling in the distance for friends. At the end of the street, he came across another who was apparently looking for them. Rann, one of his closest Jedi firends, was also wandering down the street toward the noises. After several moments, the two were again reunited, and heading in direction of the voices.

((Right now the group is me and Rann, but we are looking for Hale Akturus, Andon Colos, and Warren Worthington.))

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

*Raynuk nodded silently, putting his helmet back on as he turned and started walking away from the group of Jedi and Sith who were still suffering from the effects of the soul stealing. Raynuk for one was not happy at all with the current situation that he found himself in, particularly for being tricked by those who he concidered his allies.

He walked into the streets with Kakuto behind him, feeling totally pissed off*

1fE1uLv.png

BC could see into her mind.

Yes Tarrian, that blackhole that is me. You were apart of our family. You called me brother. Though you are two years my senior I remember clearly.

Tarrian's mind was in disarray. She was slowly comprehending, the balnk spots were hitting her. The flashbacks were almost unbearable. A large ship flashed, poachers, and mass slaughter. She was remembering the first Wookiee purge.

Let it come back force it out. The Sith have not completely corrupted your mind. You are not free until you can think and remember freely.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Tarrian stopped and slid down the wall to sit on the floor. This was definitely not the time to question her past. She closed her eyes trying to block out the Jedi's voice, but it was still there. They needed to get out of this place, and they needed to do it soon. She had a bad feeling that if they lingered to long here, they would never make it out.

She kept seeing that same ship everytime she closed her eyes to remember her past. Why now? She sat there on the floor and put her head back. She had noticed that the large Jedi Master had come up besider her. "You know Jedi, we need to get out of this situation and get off of this planet."

She looked over at him, her face still full of pain and held out her hand. "I would still like the locket back. I don't see the things you say happened. How on Coruscant would I have gotten to Kashyyyk, and how would a small child have survived those trees?"

She didn't even try to hide the pain or fear, she wanted answers to her past, she had always wanted them, and if this Jedi had them, she was going to find out what he knew.

OOC: I'm with Ara and johnskywalker

Nurgle decided it was best to determine what exactly was going on here. His "eyes" or whatever his bodyless soul saw with, spotted the altercation between the spiritually forms of John and a female Jedi who was unknown to him. The sith, the jedi, neither mattered to him know, especially if his fears about what this place truly was were confirmed. He spoke to both of them.

"What happened? What is this place?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

OOC: I'm in with Raynuk and Kakuto

IC: Garet appeared from the around the corner, melding in behind Raynuk and Kakuto.

"I don't suppose either of you know how this happened, and why my soul was just forceably ripped from my body. A body I very much enjoyed having."

Garet was angry, but his anger was more controlled than he had ever been. He didn't realize how much being a Trandoshan influenced his personality.

Normally I'd have tried to tear someone's throat out by now.

Without his Trandoshan chemicals in his system, he was a whole different person. However, Garet also felt weak. He had lost his healing, his claws, and most importantly the Force. Garet was going to find out who was responsible for this.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Xen-Que was down on his knees. He was tyring his hardest, tapping into the Force as much as he could to try and perform Break the Cycle on himself, but no matter how hard he tried, his soul would not re-join with his body.

He repositions himself and tries to summon his caelestum. Nothing. He closed his eyes and put his hands out in front of him. He tried for his caelestum once again, but nothing happened. His caelestum must be embodied with his phsyical self, and the caelestum can only be used with the Force. A disadvantage of a caelestum versus a lightsaber.

He stood up, picked up a rock and threw it into a tree, "Damn it!"

Xen-Que walked up to Raynuk, "This is all your fault Montar! This was a Dark Jedi's doing, I've seen their handicraft before. This is the second time that, I, personally have been used for the Dark Jedi's sick sadistic games. How could you ever trust them? They care only about their own, and to be the eventual super power of the galaxy. I know that you knew about the Dark Jedi's involvement in this. I can tell because you are so pissed about it, I don't need the Force to read people. Were they the people that told you about --"

Xen-Que remebered the Celedon had gone to Hoth to inform BLCKCLONE about something, the Valley. "So you did know. Well that's just peachy. You never suspected for a minute? You disgust me. It is a wonder to me how you ever led the Sith."

Raynuk continued to walk, perhaps he would drown in self-pitty.

Xen-Que shook his head in disgust and walked away in the opposite direction.

Is this the end? How am I supposed to fulfill my vow if I am not alive to do so? He is here to, perhaps I should tell him?

xqp-1.jpg

One moment he was at the mouth of the cave that led to the Valley of the Jedi, and the next, he's within the jaws of a nexus of darkness...and he's dead. The apprentice could not make sense of any of this, it wasn't possible, was it? Looking at his hand he could see it, but at the same time he could see through it enough to make out Master Akturus's face. He wished he wasn't able to see his Master's face, so cold...so empty, it wasn't natural to see him like that. He turned and off in the distance he could make out a figure wearing strange armor, Montar he presumed, walking down the street with another Sith behind him. Andon turned back to his Master.

"I can't believe he actually trusted a Dark Jedi, Master....what a fool. His stupidty didn't just cost him, it cost us all...dearly. Thanks to him were stuck here Force-less, with no forms of communication, no ships to take us out of here and did I mention WE'RE ALL DEAD!"

He turned his attention back to the Sith Master in the distance

"Thanks for nothing, douche, I guess I'll see you in hell. Wait a minute, too late, WE'RE ALREADY THERE!"

He knew he shouldn't let his anger get the best of him, but still to feel was to be human so atleast he still had that going. Andon took another moment or two to let the anger wash over him and gather his composure once again before he turned his attention back to his Master.

"What should we do now Master? Wait here for others to find us, or venture onward in search of them?"

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Garet stopped Xen-Que Poleb. Perhaps it was Raynuk's place to defend himself, and Garet was a little angry with the Sith Master as well, but if he was dead, he may as well be honest with this fool.

"Stop your whining. You blame this on Raynuk, look at yourself first. You and your Jedi friends are all the same. Let me tell you something, I would be pleased to spend enternity here, if it meant you all were trapped here as well. The Jedi are a blight on the galaxy. You were tricked as much as Montar was. Now go back to your complaining while the intelligent beings try to find a way to escape."

Garet turned back to Raynuk.

"That felt pretty good."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Xen-Que turned to look at Garret again, "I guess that means you're never leaving then. I would have never come had I known the location was provided by the Dark Jedi. If we were both alive, I would make you regret your attemptive insults. I am both smarter and more powerful then you are. You choose to manipulate the Dark Side of the Force because you are not powerful or skilled enough to use the Light Side. Why don't you just go over to Raynuk and grovel at him for entrapping you for eternity?"

Xen-Que grabbed Garet by the shoulders and threw him backwards, "Needn't have Sith with overly egos messing things up for the rest of us. Learn your place." Xen-Que walked past Tarrian and BLCKCLONE.

He sighed, Where's the ancestor spirits when ya need 'em?

xqp-1.jpg

Garet felt his rage boiling inside.

I thought that when I lost my body, it would be easier to control my anger. I guess old habits die hard.

Garet rushed forward, tackling Xen-Que from behind. He slammed the Blademaster's face into the ground.

"I grovel for no one, and I fear no one. If I had my body back, you would already have my fangs in your neck. Your bones would be added to my collection."

Garet let Xen-Que up.

"Dead or no, I can still take you. You want to push people around? Try it again I dare you."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

OOC: ha, seems like you're stuck with me...

IC:

John picked up the knife and observed it, he tried to logically deduce what had occured seeing as his spirit form did not change much, if anything at all from his physical being. There was little about him that was deeper and mysterious... The knife seemed real enough, just like it had been when it was jammed into his elbow, it weighed and felt real enough. Perhaps it traveled with him through the gap... He lifted his eyes from the knife in his hands to face Ara and the new arrival, Nurgle.

He then realized what happened, just like it happened so many years ago at the command of old Grand Master Zar... "Life used to be so simple then, kill or be killed... Literally." His words came out in an exasperated mutter catching both Ara and Nurgle, a little off guard. He held out the knife for Ara, "Well, seeing as we're stuck on this miserable place for the time being... And for the moment, I feel you could use an extra set of hands... I'd like to be a thorn in your side for the rest of our pleasant stay on Nhagathul."

John offered up a smile, discerning or real, was for the Jedi Master and the newcomer to decide. While he greatly despised the Dark Jedi for their little charade, himself for making the decision to come here for the melee when he damn well could have gone anywhere else... And for being forced to brush aside his anger and his hatred for the time being until a way off this dark and damp place could be figured out.

John did manage to give Nurgle an odd look, She is familiar... Had she been on Mimban? Training to be a Sith...? Where the hell is Abaddon? That bastard... He was right in leaving and not coming to the godforsaken Valley... With that look, the flurry of thoughts arose in his head or rather his soul's manifestation of one. He despised this state of being, you appear corporeal and will react as if you were... But you weren't... You could feel and pick things up, but things did little, especially when you attacked someone because you were dead... Or at least, felt dead, like that knife. Looking around for the knife, Where's that bloody knife? He later came to realize and remember, he had given it to Ara...

He looked at his body and stifled a laugh, Man, I need to shave... His eyes shifted between the Jedi Master and Nurgle...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*KR rushed over and grabbed Garet by the neck and threw him across the street.*

"This is no time for hysterics. Keep yourself under control. If you must focus your anger into something, focus it into finding a way out of here."

*KR turned around and slapped the Blademaster, then grabbed him by the throat and lifted him.*

"And you, boy, you may be able to beat Garet but you'll find I'm a much stronger opponent, and in all likelihood Montar would be willing to join in. Now, you can be reasonable, and admit that in Montar's situation you would have done the same damn thing, and blame the F***in' Dark Jedi instead, or we can fight and end up with one less man... or soul... or whatever the hell we are. What is your choice?"

*KR let the Blademaster down, then patted him on the shoulder. His look was angry and serious. KR was in no mood to deal with squabbling between the damned.*

Garet got to his feet quickly, and walked back over to Kakuto.

"Don't underestimate me. I have no problem with you Kakuto, but I don't consider you above my rank either. As I told this fool, I fear no one, so be careful. Besides, in this realm it appears we are all equals. However, you are correct, this is getting us nowhere. If he leaves me alone, I will address him no further. I am a fighter, not a diplomat. These are the most words I've spoken in quite a while."

Kakuto had nearly overstepped his bound. If Garet was still in his body, he probably would be going after Ryu now too.

I don't know how I stayed alive this long. If I was still Trandoshan, I would be fighting everyone.

But Garet no longer had his body. And if it meant letting go Xen-Que's idiotic comments, so be it.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

Xen-Que glared at Kakuto, "I would have gone to the Valley of the Jedi in hopes that I could increase my powers which would destroy my enemies, and the location of which being disclosed by a Dark Jedi? You think I would do the same? I think not. I have had many an experience with the Dark Jedi already, and I do not trust them, didn't when I first encountered them. The Dark Jedi do nothing for the well being of others. No, I would not do what Raynuk did. I guess his poor judgement and lust for power is how he lost his position as your leader. This is not the time for fights, and we can't have mediocore Sith running around thinking that they are all powerful and that they can solve this whole thing overnight. So you stay on your side of the line, and I'll stay on mine."

Xen-Que backs away from Kakuto to keep an eye on him.

xqp-1.jpg

After his soul was torn from his body rann found that it....he.... was now in a strange city that seemed to be flowing with darkside energy. At first he had thought that the sith who had approached him had used some force trick, but that was not the case. It seemed that everyone at the valley had been taken here. Not in body, but in soul...So was his body dead?

There was only one jedi here whom Rann con sidered a friend. He had stuck by Orrick ever since the Dagobah war. If Orrick was here than Rann would find him.

After some wondering and calling out he found him.

"Its so good to see you. I was about to be attacked by a Sith, then the next thing I knew I was here. Where are we what happened to us?"

Rannrsig.jpg

*Raynuk had stayed out of the fight untill the bitter end. He stopped and turned, and grabed Kakuto and Garret in one hand and Xen-Que in the other. He slammed all three into a wall, and glared at them*

"All three of you shut up...Xen, you have no place blaming this on me. I lead the Sith into the valley as I was instructed to. I let the mystery of the whole place get to me and blind me. But YOU...you came on your own free will, and you stayed on that same free will. The only person you can blame is yourself. The Dark Jedi had never crossed us before, mainly due to our superior numbers. This is not a failure...simply one of the greatest tests we will ever have to overcome. Your a mighty Blademaster, why didn't YOU see it?"

*He snipped the last part at Xen before turning to Garret*

"I dont CARE who you fear or if you fear anyone at all. In this realm, we are only as equal as we allow ourselves. Our powers and bodies have been stripped from us, but we still have our minds. The brain is where we will triumph over this asversity. There are very few times that comments like yours, smart assed, would go without repremand. This is one of those times. Control yourself, and we just might be able to get out of this.."

*He let the three men go and continued to walk on in reflective silence*

1fE1uLv.png

"I didn't know that the Dark Jedi were behind it. I wasn't told about the Valley by a Dark Jedi. Had I known the location was disclosed by the Dark Jedi, I would've left and taken as many with me as possible. I don't blame you for my being here, but if you Sith weren't so damn lustful for power, this probably wouldn't have happened."

Xen-Que turned around again and went to find someone.

xqp-1.jpg

Tarrian watched as Xen Que walked past her and Blckclone. Realizing that they needed to start doing something, she stood up and waited for Blckclone to stand as well.

She looked around at the Jedi and Sith, the arguing and no so much arguing. Being "normal" was a new situation. hmmm, so this is what it is like without the force. fun.

Looking at the wookie, she waited for his response to her questions. When this was over, and they were out of this she was going to do something she never thought she would do. If Adi Wan ever knew he would be laughing.

Ara laughed lightly, quite odd for the situation. Sticking the knife back into her belt, she said, "Nhagathul, huh? Land of the dead, I suppose..." She looked around into the darkness. "Our land, now."

She turned to the other two and said, smiling, "I guess we should introduce ourselves! Um, I'm Ara. You are...?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

*Raynuk sighed and stopped, turning to Xen with a sense of fear in his eyes*

"Do you think this is it Xen Que? Do you really? Will the Dark Jedi be satisfed with capturing only us? No, they wont....They will go after every member of our Brotherhoods, our factions. They will be hunted, and will suffer the same fate as we will. The Dark Jedi have the universe by the throat...and we are powerless to do anything about it.."

*He turned again into silence and continued walking down the streets with Kakuto and Garret*

"THat is unless we can find a way out of here"

1fE1uLv.png