Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

Airleas turned on DJK, "First, I did not disobey and order from my council. I came here with the smuggler's as at the moment we were hired to preserve the Jedi artifacts from the Valley of the Jedi. To ensure that they did not fall into sith hands. Secondly, I came here hoping to find Reagan McGreggor who was last known to be headed here for the same job. She is in trouble, and I was hoping to help her. I am here by my own accord, and I blame no one but my own self for my being "DEAD". You should learn to curb your hostilities or the darkside will consume you. You do your wife and child no good by yelling and arguing."

It had been a long time since Sly had been thrown up in her face, and it was not something she took lightly either. "I followed no one here, I got her by following the coordinates left by Reagan on the Moon. I have never followed Sly anywhere. As a matter of fact, when Sly and I were married, I ended up in one mess after another just due to being married to him. Trouble does not find him, he seeks it out and I paid the price everytime for it..."

Her anger was getting the better of her, and she pulled it back before really snapping at him. "The council comes to me and keeps me informed as to what is going on with the Jedi, I was not told to stay back. Hou Jo was. I did not follow Blckclone here, he was already here. So before you start defending jedi, you need to realize the truth behind things. Hou Jo was told to stay behind and protect the Jedi. He disobeyed, he is here, with his padawan, both are dead and there is no back up expected as who knows we are here? If Blckclone didn't get back to him, he could have at least sent some assistance."

Finally getting her anger in check, "If you choose to follow him, that is your decision, I will not. This arguing is getting nothing accomplished." She looked at the doctor..."what is it that you want from us?"

Airleas.jpg

"I follow hou-jo because he is respected and an old friend, unlike yourself.. But once, if i get out of this, i am leaving the order, it was blckclone that forced me here, and Keiran egged me on, i'm not going to let the order jeapordize my family anymore. Sly, Adi-Wan, Mes, Serena, all gone because of this stupid order, i made the mistake to give the fallen apart order a chance to begin with."

*Keiran stood stunned at DJK's revelation*

"So he truly is the rogue jedi... What an amazing man..."

*Keiran was speechless, yet still happy for DJK, if he managed to escape Nhagthul then he could spend time with his family.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

Cathedral Group:

*Vatos gestures for the others to follow him, and walks through the cathedral door. Once the group is well out of range of the cathedral, he turns to those following him.*

Vatos: I did not ask earlier, as I did not want another rant on prophesy, but how is it that you came to be here? It is obvious by your manners and words that you follow different creeds. Wait, take cover(Vatos ducks into an abandoned hulk of a building).

Warden Patrol Leader: Informants suggest that there is preacher activity in this area. Use the Wraths and do a standard scourging procedure, torch anything that looks suspicious. Command thinks that the energy field in the sky is their doing.

Vatos: Stay down, be prepared to move on my signal, if the patrol sees us they will destroy us.

*The wardens wear black riot gear with glowing blue sensor "eyes". They carry swords that burn endlessly with green balefire, and transparent shields that have strange markings etched on them. But even more bizarre are the "Wraths", the bound demon servants of the Wardens. The creatures wear shimmering robes that constantly change color, and strange elaborate metal helms, but their actual bodies appear to be made of blue flame. One of the Wardens points to a building and the Wrath shoots out a giant tendril of blue flames, engulfing a nearby building. Several spectres run or jump out of the building, screaming as the flames burn their essence and they are slowly destroyed...*

Evil by the hand of Fate.

John ducked down and found himself with his back to a massive object that he presumed was a wall or the remnants of a wall... The sector had a nice decrepit feel to it and John had not exactly payed much attention...

He heard the wails of the spectres that had met their untimely demise, again... Poor fools, John's thoughts remained concealed, had they escaped his mouth then the Wraths and the Warden Patrol would have found them.

He waited Vatos' go ahead to move on, likely it was going to be awhile, the search seemed to be considerably intensive. He heard the warden's words clearly and was formulating various questions. Obviously this place has more factions than John had previously been led to believe...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: for the record your not supposed to go through prowlers like that....3 of them are about as powerful as you are when working together...so 30 is a bit much. Just a bit. Keep that in mind.

IC:

((Prison group))

Balor appeared again and looked down at Montar. His eyes smiling as he watched 3 Murder demons jump onto the shoulders of montar stabbing his back repeatedly pressing his face into the ground. His body or what would have been his body racked with his screams.

The twisted knives matched their twisted faces. The blades rusted and filthy plunged in an out as they lept up and down on their shocked victim. The other's stood motionless in helpless fear.

The Warden lifted his hand.

"Now it is." He responded coldly to the live but unsconscious Montar.

The demons suddenly were flung back bodies hitting the grown. The shook in spasms of pain as they became "bound" by the will of the Warden. Collars more of mind than body bound them, like bindings of the physical beings it caused them to submit. Only these bindings made them slaves to the Warden.

"Very well, you have proven yourselves. Whoever is next in line will step up in control...you." He pointed to Garet. "Carry your leader." He pointed to Montar.

Balor dissapeared and a hooded figured appeared.

"Balor is a Warden as he said before. He has the power to bind these creatures to his will. His goal is to return this city to its former glory. That of the living rather than the dead. He wishes to free all those who live here, those souls which are trapped. Some say he is fanatical toward this city...Ill leave that observation up to you.

There are those who fight us. They are those who control another group who would rather use the souls for a different purpose. They destroy the city with disease and other forms of destruction. Keep an eye out for them...

For now that is all you need to know.

Go and find more of these demons beware the others. Use one of the binded ones as your weapons and guides." He said turning and dissapearing into the prison as they suddenly found themselves miles from it. Its sillohette distantly shimmering in a strange fog.

((I will be posting for the demons, you may fight with them...and make requests but they are bound under the Warden, not you.))

The figure on Impede continued:

"A demon?...strange you beings are. I have never been addressed as such before. Sound interesting.

Die? I doubt it. There are many things in this city that you will find usefull to you, if you move with ambition. Why risk your life with them that are too foolish to understand your possiblities."

Edited by Guest

((Airleas' group))

"To put it simply, I want the same thing you want- to get back my body and get off this planet. I've said that before." A pained look crosses the doctor's face as the humorous light dies down. "If I seem inhuman and monsterous for the ends I'd go to achieve that, then so bit it. This whole planet is monsterous and I hope you will not judge me too harshly because of that.. I give you my word that while you are my guests I'll try and help you as I can though."

The wry look returns to the doctor's face. "So I would guess then that being a Jedi means standing around at the edge of ruin arguing among yourselves?"

He gives a ghostly chuckle. "Excuse me for a moment, I have some business I need to see to in another ward. We do our best here to still try and function as something remotely resembling a hospital here." The doctor exits, nearly bumping into a nurse on the way out.

After the doctor leaves the nurse enters, shutting the door to the operating room behind her.

"I couldn't help listening," she states in a quiet voice. "So you would be Jedi then? I think I have seen others of your kind here before then. A while ago I was venturing in the streets when man in a dark hood came walking past. It was foolish but I followed him. He wasn't a warden, but still alive and flesh and blood. The City would not take him. The man left something under the city, almost amplifying its power. I barely made it back here though. Those vile people in the cathedral set their preacher's loose and I was chased back here. You can't go out yet though. Not now and not until you can gain more abilities to interact with your surroundings or you'll be made quick work of by the forces of darkness beyond these walls."

(Dan you bastard )

*Raynuk had no sooner finished his sentance before he was slammed to the ground. Ripples, then waves of pain spread outward from his back. It was a pain Raynuk was not expecting, nor was he able to do anything about it. If he had the force, perhaps he would have seen the three murderous creatues comming, and perhaps he could have channeled the pain.

But this time, the pain didnt turn into power...only more pain and the red tinted darkenss of massive blood loss and unconciousness*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

((OOC: if you have never met the DJO, you would not know what or who they are...just be aware of your descriptions))

IC: "Yes, we would be Jedi. But at the moment, what destinguishes us from the Non Jedi is no longer with us. It is something called the Force. It is still here, but I know that I can not access it. Hopefully, neither can the sith."

Airleas looked at Hale, and then around to the others...she didn't like the situation at all, and she really wanted some answers as to how the Hell to get out of here.

Airleas.jpg

"With or without the Force, we remain Jedi."

Hale Akturus spoke. The Jedi Knight was speaking directly to the ”˜nurse' but his words were meant to be heard by all. This was a difficult situation; Akturus would not have the Jedi bickering with each other. Akturus also didn't trust this ”˜nurse' creature; the Jedi Knight's instincts told him not everything was what it appeared. Things seldom were.

"What are these dark forces you speak of? Where are the other Jedi? Where are the Sith?"

"Thanks for warning us great Warden."

Garet's voice was thick with sarcasm, as he hefted Raynuk's injured body. He knew the Warden couldn't be trusted. Everything about Warden Balor's mannerisms seemed offensive to Garet. He did not like being controlled, and that's what this place seemed to be all about.

Garet was surprised how easy it was to lift Montar. He suspected it had more to do with Raynuk's bodyless form, then Garet's strength. Without his physical Trandoshan body, increased strength had left him. Garet looked around. It seemed they had no choice but to follow Balor's orders.

"Alright Kakuto, you're in command now. Lead the way."

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Nurgle crouched next to Vatos and the others. The pain and suffering of the creatures sickened him. Not because he felt any pity for the fools, but because it reminded him of the death of his family, and the day his body was ravaged by the Imprials.

Of course, he no longer had that body, and the freedom he felt now was well worth the dangers this city posed. At least so far. He waited for Vatos's signal.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Ara smashed her body against the wall along with the others. It was disturbing to see the other souls being almost...disentegrated so painfully, but for some reason, it didn't bother her as much as it should have.

I must be getting used to this place... She laughed silently. And that's disturbing in itself.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

"We don't even know where we are. Our bodies could be on the other side of the planet by now. Even with bodies, how are we going to leave without our ships? There has to be something other than just this doctor pricking us and putting us under the knife to gain abilities, I will think on this." Dhan-Jaroe meditated then, for the first time in a long time.

*Keiran listened as DJK and Airleas debated.*

"One thing is for sure though, this doctor has an ulterior motive in mind... I don't believe for a second that he only wants us to help him in his experiment. "

*Keiran tried to meditate the same way his master did but he had too much anxiety to meditate, he just awaited news from the doctor.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

*KR turns around and takes a commanding tone.*

"All right, well, let's get moving. Montar, you... Bleed. You seem to be good at that. Garet, the rest of you, let's move out."

*KR didn't wait for the city to give them direction, instead he made the decision to take a slightly more bold coarse of action.*

"Montar, I'm serious, your job is to bleed. By my reckoning there are demons who prey on weakened, such as yourself. Release the restraint on your pain, and if at all possible, get whiney about it. Surely we'll have a few demons on us that stabby here... *KR points at the captured demon* Can take care of."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

(O.O.C. Sorry for not being here for...basically 2 weeks. I was here for a bit, but wasn't on the list of being here and...yeah. You get the picture)

Simbera was crouched next to a black, charred wall with the others, his cold, calculating mind running through the scenario. He seemed to be dead, in which case he thought he couldn't be harmed. However, the Wraths would not be used if they were not effective. Effective against people who's bodies were force-capable, he did not know, however he wasn't eager to find out. He was foolishly confident, though, that he could survive a bit of punishment if nessecary, but that wasn't relevant at the moment. What mattered now was waiting it out until the strangely terrifying Wraths were gone.

Rann was becoming increasingly concerned. Everyone seemed to be arguing over one thing or another and the one thing that they would need to get out of this was unity. They had to stick to togther and face the darkness and danger sisde by side.

For the first time in a while Rann spoke up.

"I know we cant trust this doctor, but what have we got to lose? We are going to need to regain some control over the physical world so we'll have to let him experiment on us. Im willing to go first as a test to see if he's telling the truth. Im willing to take the risk."

Rann paused for a minute and thought about what the nurse had said.

"If this device that was planted by whoever the dark figure was is amplifiying Nhagathuls' power then we should try to disable it. If we can regain any physical control then I suggest that its the first place we go. Perhaps it is that device that is stopping us from connecting with the force. I know all of these things are speculation, but I know one thing for sure...We arent going to get anywhere arguing in this hospital. If we plan on ever regaining our bodies then we have to take the risk."

"I am no leader, I am not even a knight. Im not trying to tell anyone what to do. All Im trying to say is that we have to stick together and face theses dangers head on. I am not afriad of what may come our way. whatever may have happened, we are all still jedi. I say we stick together and see this through, starting with letting the doctor try his experiments on us."

Rannrsig.jpg

John who found his apprentice with his back against the wall with the rest of them, placed his hand to his lips urging to him to be quiet. Then in a hushed whisper... "Just follow along..."

John rose, with his head barely over the wall, enough to grant a glance of the Warden and his lovely gang of fire-spewing demons. The spectres that had been decimated by the flames were frozen in a manner that was much like ash, as the were smoldering remnants of their former spiritual projections.

Bringing his head back down, he turned it enough to look into his apprentice's spiritual form, in another hushed whisper... "Welcome to the realm of the living dead, or is it the dead living...?"

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Garet smirked at Raynuk's rebuke.

"If he gets the dungeon, I hope I get amply rewarded for hauling your butt around."

Garet looked around, growing increasingly uneasy with this area. Garet had Montar piggyback on his bodyless form. He hefted the Sith Master up a little getting a better grip in case they had to run again.

"Kakuto I know you are intent on fighting these creatures as the Warden commanded, but I think it's best we find some cover first. We have one injured man and no clue what we're dealing with. Or at least locate one of these so called "bounded" demons."

All these different types of demons were confusing the sith lord.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Cathedral group

*Vatos signals and the group moves to one of the buildings that had already been hit...

From above, several green globules drift almost lazily down onto the wardens and demons and then explode, filling the street with noxious green fumes. The fumes ravage all they touch, covering the wardens with vile rashes, buboes, pus filled boils, and scabs, until at last they explode spraying ichor everywhere. With their former masters slain, the Wrath demons leave toward some unknown destination.*

Ara gave a kind of smirk and looked at the group.

"I hate to state the obvious, but, I have a feeling we should not touch that stuff...am I right?" she asked, turning to their ghost leader.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Airleas listened to the padawan, and shook her head. Moving to his side, "No, you will not volunteer, I will. I will not have an apprentice being experimented on. If anyone is going to do it, I will." She turned to the nurse, "Tell your doctor that if he needs to experiment, he can use me as a test subject."

Airleas.jpg

No, they will not use you as a test subject.

Hale Akturus raises his voice, pouring all of his energy into his words, just as he once would have done with the Force. The Jedi Knight's words carry across the void that was their current reality.

"I am Hale Akturus, Jedi Knight. If one of us is to be taken, let it be me."

Akturus then focuses on his former master, Airleas Lianahan.

"You must watch over the rest."

Akturus then turns to his apprentice, Andon Colos.

"This is will only be a slight delay. The Force is with us, remember that."