Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

Airleas just shook her head, "Hale, you can't do that. You are needed. Your apprentice needs you as do the others. This act of shivalry is commentable, but lets face facts, I am not training anyone, I can be expendable, and if something goes wrong, I will need you to do what you can to get me back."

She moved infront of Hale, he had a look of determination on his face, one that she had notice long ago when she took him as her apprentice and completed his training. One that she knew would bring him strength and make him one of the strongest Jedi. "You will need that strength Hale, they will need you." She pointed to the Jedi and apprentices in the room. "And if foul play is really behind this doctors motives, I will need you."

She smiled at Hale and turned to the Nurse, "where is this doctor? Lets get this experimenting started."

Airleas.jpg

"Keiran, shut up." Dhan-Jaroe said. "I agree with Airleas on this Hale, we're going to need you if something goes wrong, or if the doctor has something else in mind. I just wish that i could use my lightsaber, i feel vulnerable enough without the force, but i feel naked without a lightsaber. So as of now, its 2 to 1 vote here, Airleas will go, not you Hale."

Dhan-Jaroe sat back down and continued to try to meditate.

"I'd hate to sound predictable... But I am for figuring out a way for harnessing that stuff... It, however gross and disgusting, would be rather useful to defend ourselves. I am sure the whole run up and touch the little Prowlers is a great defense... But I am much more for watching the Wardens decompose..." As he spoke rather excitedly, an almost characteristic glint was seen in what would usually be his eyes.

A weapon... Chemical warfare... The thoughts spun around happily in his mind... But he then recalled the rather simple matter of lacking a corporeal form, making it really hard to hold things, not to mention the rather harsh looks in his direction... "Oh... wait. Yeah... dammit," in a dejected tone. He quickly stopped talking... And I'm supposed to be 28... He laughed a little at his own expense as he ran that thought in his mind and returned to a more serious face.

Edited by Guest

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Simbera smiled slightly at the idea

"If we could harness it without harming ourselves," he said in a low whisper "it would be fantastic. However, I am of the opinion that we would surely be destroyed before we could do so." Simbera intoned all this very quietly, crouching down and making certain he would not be dicovered

Rann was glad that things were moving forward. The jedi had to be together on this.....

All is not lost as long as we have each other...He told himself.

Airleas was going to be the test subject. Rann couldnt help worry for her but she was a master and he trusted her judgement. It was good that someone was willing to take the risk.

There was little that he could do to help, so Rann mearly told Airleas.

"Good luck!"

Rannrsig.jpg

Hospital group

You should listen to the apprentice, he's had the best idea so far. After all, your current course of action has done nothing aside from offering the docter a new toy to play with.

Seeing as how you've managed to do absolutely nothing of value save learning how to speak on the physical plane, I've taken initiative to make sure that you get something done within the next millenia to prevent the galactic genocide that will occur shortly.

I've managed to circumvent a mining vessel and its crew here, they possess the means to destroy Nhagathul's source of power, provided you can guide them safely to it.

You will also find help from an unexpected quarter...

I would suggest moving with haste, negotiating your release while Nhagathul is still dominant could take centuries.

*With that, the enigmatic Dark Jedi is gone...*

One blood, one shadow.

morpheus.jpg

The doctor, having emerged back in to hear the last part of the debate, eaves dropped outside the door as his nurse had done, noting with a sudden satisfaction the willingness of one of them... Airleas to participate. He is taken aback by a new voice in there.

Nhagathul's power source... Is that why there are here? Perhaps then we all may get out of here... though I would like some new toys to... No... later... The doctor, always scheming sees what he recognizes as an opportunity and walks into the room.

"I myself am guilty of eves dropping and I couldn't help but here you on that. As I've said, there is a means of regaining your bodies or some element of physical control. I have a confession in that the treatment you received earlier will be an ongoing evolution with things set into motion. Perhaps with time, you may be able to..."

At that moment a Radek san Coruusca and Associates deep space mining ship, containing about two dozen crew men, receiving word of an astroid strike near the planet suddenly finds their navigation systems mysteriously cut. The mining vessel creens downward through the atmosphere and with the valliant efforts of the captain, emerges in one piece, though the hospital itself is damaged with a very large and now utterly useless ship protruding into it.

Shaken the doctor receives word from one of his nurses of the crash. Compounding it is news that the Watchers have observed this sudden twist of events and might be sending their Murder Demons to the hospital, sensing a weakness in their foe. The obvious point of weakness is where the ship crashed.

"Nurse! Unleash my prowlers! You! Jedi! We need to hurry!" The doctor calls, suddenly urgent, pushing open the double doors of the exam room to exit again. "The murder demons are basically knive welding manics, cold blooded killers. My prowlers can hold them off, but if they get to those crew members before we can..." The bleak tone in his voice leaves little room for imagination in his voice for what he consequences of failure would be.

Evil by the hand of Fate.

Cathedral group

*Vatos signals the group to follow him and begins to take an underground sewer route.*

Vatos: Those globules are another one of Onogal's blessings, according to Faxia. The Preachers, Onogal extremists, use them to destroy Wardens and Prowlers along with any chances of forming an alliance with either of those factions. They primarily see Onogal in the role of the destroyer, and have even managed to rig some sort of spectral communicator together, allowing outside contact. They have established a cult outside of Nhagathul with it, but noone knows how big it is. Faxia claims that with enough destruction, Onogal could be ressurected and used to destroy Nhagathul, but given certain circumstances, I doubt they'll get the results they desire. Especially since it is by consuming Onogal's soul that Nhagathul gets it's power. However, I have found some allies who are willing to strike at Nhagathul's source, and they seem to have taken an interest in your situation, and you in particular Nurgle.

*Vatos gestures and a large brass door sways open, revealing a gibbering horde of all manner of demons, which promptly bow upon seeing Nurgle.*

Vatos: Or should I say Onogal reincarnate.

BC moves with the group still unaware as to what is going on.

I must get back to my Jedi. They need me this si going nowhere. The Dark Jedi tricked us all greatly.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Nurgle stepped out the door slightly, marveling at the sight of these creatures being subserviant before him. Nurgle began to wonder if he could use his seemingly high status here to serve his own purposes someday. The more he was treated like an important being here, the more he began to crave his newfound power over some of Ngagathul's inhabitants. Nurgle came back to reality, purposefully deflating his ego a bit, and spoke to Vatos,

"So, what you're saying is Ngagathul wishes to absorb my soul to gain power? I was just starting to like it here, too. We need to destroy this power source as soon as possible."

Nurgle knew Ngagathul was too could be true. He just didn't expect the catch to be it wanted to absorb him.

"With those demons, I don't see how we could lose. What exactly do we need to do Vatos?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Luck had come thier way. If they could get the crew of the ship to help them it wouldnt need the ability to move things. The ability to talk would be enough in this case. Theyd have to get to the crew as quickly as possible and try to get them to listen. Hopefully theyd be responsive, but if the murder demons got to them first....

We've had a stroke of luck, but we've have to make this opportunity work for us.

Rann was the up and at the doctors side as fast as his ethereal form could move.

"Lets hope the crewmembers are willing to listen to a bunch of jedi ghosts."Rann said hoping to lighten the tone and mask his own anxiety.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Keiran sighed*

"So are you telling me, we have to get to those miners, tell them that this planet is haunted and pretty much controlled by dark jedi. Then we have to convince them to drill to Nhaghtul's power source? They are simple miners. This type of situation is beyond them. But regardless, we still must get to them."

*Keiran stood up and go ready to leave*

siggggy5ko.jpg

Who knew that a ship crashing through the ceiling could bring forth such a feeling of hope, for some atleast. The faces of the others seemed to be a mixed bag, with some with a look of disgust at the plan and some with a smile of relief and a glimmer of hope in their eyes. He turned to his Master, who still possessed the same stoic expression on his face, but that facial disposition still gave him a strange feeling of reassurance. Andon was glad that Master Akturus was not chosen to be experimented on, the other Jedi needed him but most of all, he needed him.

"Master this plan sounds a little shakey, but it beats sitting around waiting to be tested on. If you'll allow me, I'd like to take lead with Rann and try to reach those miners before those Murder Demons do."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

"We will all go."

Hale Akturus turns to Airleas Lianahan.

"Being experimented on will have to wait, this is slightly more imperative."

Hale Akturus nods to his fellow Jedi, and without a word, heads off down a dark corridor at an extremely fast pace. After a few minutes, Akturus stops and listens for any sign of the crash. After a moment, the Jedi Knight begins again, this time heading down a side corridor. After another few minutes, Akturus calls back to his apprentice, who is following behind.

"Be mindful of the present ”“ be aware of everything that goes on around you."

Akturus then raises his voice for all to hear.

"I've got a bad feeling about this. Watch out for the murders demon creatures. Watch out for the prowlers as well..."

Hou-Jo managed to keep up with Hale and Airleas easily. He wasn't very partial to being ignored and left out of decisions, but this was no time to worry about his pride. He knew that Hale and Airleas were capable of making such decisions, but deep down he still didn't like it, nor did he like Airleas' rude comments toward him regarding disobeying orders when she didn't even know the circumstances.

OOC: Sorry, haven't been able to post for a while.

Rann was glad that they were finally doing something. It felt good to be on the move and the situation filled him with hope. Together theyd see this through, he had emense faith in his fellow jedi and had no doubts in his mind that they could suceed.

The jedi searched the ships dark corridors for the ship...

We have to find them first!

A slight fear filled Rann, but it only made him want to suceed even more. If he had a body this would be the point where the adrenaline really began to pump.

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

"We will all go"

And with that Andon Colos and his fellow Jedi were hot on the heels of his Master, Hale Akturus, who was leading the way towards the direction of the crash site. It seemed like forever as they made their way down the darkened corridor in almost complete silence, stopping only to make a quick change of direction, and then they were off again down another corridor which too was engulfed by silence. When Master Akturus finally spoke to him, he was told to be aware of the present and of his surroundings, something that the young apprentice had not done.

Heeding his Master's advice, Andon became more aware of his surroundings as he glanced into the shadows as he blazed past them. He wish he hadn't for he could see a glimpse of something cloaked in the darkness on either side of the corridor they were within. He couldn't tell if it was a Prowler, a Murder Demon, or something far worse and he had no intention of finding out. He quickened his pace so that he was now running beside Master Akturus, only a mere half-step behind him.

"I know I should be more aware of my surroundings Master, but this place is a little too bleak for my tastes."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

*Keiran kept pace with DJK as they proceeded to the crash sight, Keiran looked around and observed the other jedi with them.*

"What a large group of jedi.... Most of whom I've never met before in my life.... do any of these jedi regular at the temple?"

*Keiran thought about this as they advanced*

siggggy5ko.jpg

John gave a slight look to his apprentice when Vatos explained the globules. "Well, that squashes that rather pleasant idea a bit..."

He followed, coming into the room of demons that heiled Nurgle a God... Stifling a laugh, with a great deal of difficulty, he went to scratch his head in an effort to conceal his amusement at the odd turn of events and remembered the lack of a corporeal form, This is really beginning to piss me off, you can't even fall back on a safety crutch. His face didn't reveal his amusement or emotions, at least not too much and he shifted to another stance giving the group a slightly satisfied look before saying, "You know, so long as we get the chance to destroy something..."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Orrick was a little confused about what was going on at the moment, but he knew that this 'miners ship' thing was an important breakthrough. This could be a key to escaping this God-forsaken realm. The only thing Orrick knew is that he wanted to get out of here. The longer he stayed here, the more he felt that forboding he felt from his visions. He just simply walked along side Rann, hoping this would give them an escape route.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

((Hospital Group))

The doctor quickly led the way through the hospital, leading to a powerless section, running as fast as his form could move. The sounds of the prowlers could be heard as they advanced ahead, running towards what appeared to be the sound of inhuman screams of terror from mortal souls.

As they rushed into a broken hallway with a large metal hull protruding through it a second doctor stumbled to the ground, looking ragged and torn. "The... Murder Demo..nss....sssss..." The spirit fades, dissapearing into the ether... gone forever. Valsfell, groans at the loss of one of his best researchers, taken aback by a charge of a half dozen murder demons with long slender knives.

We have knives for every soul.... comes the echoing cry as they charge. The prowlers launch head on to meet them, but two of them break past and close in on the group of Jedi. Already with in the ruined ship, screams can be heard.

On the ship, the situation is grim as the captain realizes what his situation is- stuck on the planet Nhagathul with a ruined ship and bizzare creatures with knives fighting to break in.

"Flik!" The captain calls to his second. "What's our status?"

"We have 24 surviving crew members, captain Tir," the first mate replies in a shaking voice. "There appear to be breaches in the hull where some creatures are getting in."

"Tell Viktor to round up as many of the crewmen as possible. Our first priority is communications equipment, survival gear, weapons, and whatever equipment we can salvage. Fend off those creatures and get them out of the ship!"

"Yes sir!"

The captain stares as the first mate dissapears from the bridge. "May the force be with us all here..." he mutters, saddling up a blaster rifle used for emergencies.

A thought hit Rann...

"Why are we running around these corridors? We arent physical so we dont we just walk through the walls, get straight to the ships captain. I was afaraid that they wouldnt believe us if we tried to speak to them, but what choice do they have? This could be their only way out too. Lets get tothem as fast as we can tell them the situation and get them the hell out of here."

Rannrsig.jpg