Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

((Airleas Group))

A ghostly chuckle is heard as a figure in a white scientists coat enters the room.

"Terribly sorry about the rude awakening my dear friends, but proceedure is proceedure. Nurse, be so good as to release our guests and tend to the experiements and instruct ."

Under the doctor's watchful eye the group is released. His face is benign, smiling, but behind his glasses a dark glint can be seen in the eyes of the spirit's manifestation. Is it something in his nature, or represnative of the accursed city and its inhabitents?

"So you are outsiders here. Amazing. I've seen and heard of some of your type before, but I've never had the pleasure to actually stud... er meet them. I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Sylen Valsfell, doctor Sylen Valsfell. You are in my hospital, unique among this City for its relative safety against the other forces that inhabit this forsaken place."

He clears his throats and continues. "It's rare we get such interesting spec... er guests as I've said. Anyhow I'm something of a scientist and have a proposition that might interest you perhaps. Have you met the prowlers by any chance? They're a little something I created here. Magnificent creatures, are they not? Still imperfect though. Now if I could find someway to recreate habital bodies for ourselves, then we would have something. Being mere specters, cast adrift is no way to spend the rest of eternity and though you have all the time for discovery, you never get to apply it."

The doctor's eyes take on a very speculative look as he appraises the beings in front of him. "As a show of my skills, power and all around genius, I've done you a small favor while you were out of it. It's a basic proceedure, though still a bit hard to do. You're now able to interact somewhat with the physical plain. Only your voices will manifest and nothing else, but that's the best I can offer you for now. Give it a try."

Evil by the hand of Fate.

Airleas stepped forward and spoke, trying out this new gift. Her voice sounded the same to her. "What is this supposed to do to help us. There is no one here from the physical plain. I mean we have no communication devices to call anyone, and we still can not use the force to seek outside help."

She didn't want to seem ungrateful, but to be able to speak to the physical plain was really quite worthless here.

Airleas.jpg

Rann was glad to be up, but whole situation was still surreal. He didnt trust the doctor at all. They were his specimens...Here for him to study. Rann had no illusions that the doctor actually wanted to help them.

Looking around Rann saw some familiar faces and some not so familiar. It was good to be with a group of jedi. If anyone could find a way out of this situation it was the jedi. Rann had faith in his comrades.

Rann turned to the doctor. "So are you saying that now our voices will be heard in the physical plain?"

Rannrsig.jpg

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A reassuring echo filled the room as Andon's voice reverberated back at him. It was a start, but he still couldn't feel the table he was sitting on or even feel the beating of his own heart. As he looked at the "good" doctor and glanced into his eyes an eerie feeling of death passed over him that would have made his blood turn cold if he had any.

"Doctor Valsfell, what exactly is this place we're stuck in?"

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

*Raynuk glanced in and out of the Cells, feeling nothing of the images he saw before he turned to Balor to finish his questions*

"I belive that you are lying Balor...You need us for your plan, whatever it may be. A demon wardon does not just approch a group of spirits without a better reason than to show compassion. You chose to come to us...I ask you again, why?"

*Raynuk was in no mood to be pushed around by a demon, or be lied to by a demon either. He looked back into the cells with emotionless eyes, and waited for Balor to respond*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Hou-Jo came under a realization of their situation. "The Dark Jedi use the Dead in their plans."

He stands up, "You are dead. We are dead. However powerful you may be, your powers and wills can be bended to the will of the Dark Jedi."

Hou-Jo turns around, "For all we know, we could be speaking directly to Crimson, or Reavus, or Rose."

Hou-Jo looks back to the doctor, "I am greatful for your attempt to give us some linkling to having physical abilities, but I can only doubt. Humans fear that which they don't understand. I apologize if I have offended you in anyway."

Xen-Que shook the images from his mind, "We obvioulsy have some use for us. It would seem that perhaps he could allow us to use the Force, but the Force permeates from living things, and this world is mostly void of that. It would appear that I am of particular value because I have the power to ressurect the fallen. Is that why you have sought me, perhaps? Not to be self-centered."

xqp-1.jpg

*Keiran felt his voice come back to him, but seeing that Airleas had already asked the question that he had in his head, Keiran remained silent.*

"Well, at least the "good" doctor tries to treat us like human beings. But the fact still stands is that we're his specimens... not too reassuring..."

siggggy5ko.jpg

((Airleas' group))

"Jedi? Dark Jedi?" the doctor grows puzzled for a moment, "You've spoken those names before, but I'm not at all familiar with what they mean. Oh, so many questions, so little time for answers."

The doctor begins pacing about the room, a hand cupped over his chin. "Where to begin though... I'm sure you have your own questions, so I'll break the ice. You're probably familiar with how some cataclysm unleashed this darkside energy and flooded the planet with it, causing it to gain a will of its own and essentially soul strip us. This hospital is where I worked in life I guess, though it seems terribly long ago. I've been trying so very hard to get a body built. It's my one goal in lif.. er existence. Experiments come and go and more than a few end up insane, but sometimes we are monsters because of our environment, made to be this way through no will of our own." He almost sounds regretful, then blinks, an enthusiastic light entering his voice. "Crimson and Rose? Are you saying these are Dark Jedi and they've perfected some measure of inhabiting dead bodies? Spendid! I'd love to meet them." He regains his composure, "though it might not do too much good I suppose. You'll have to tell me more about them."

"Anyhow. I've been toying with spirits and bodies here, trying to find someway that we can interact with physical objects again. It'll help us against the Wardens who are flesh and blood and just maybe, give us a way to escape this wretched planet," a note of anger enters the doctor's voice as he speaks of the Wardens. The important thing to remember is that a voice is a beginning to the process."

He chuckles, "That reminds me. I first tested this process on a creature called a Gun-Gan I think. Yes, it was a Gun-Gan, a kind of a brown, aquatic creature that crashed here ages ago. He loved his voice, wouldn't stop talking either. Annoying creature. 'Messa have a voice! Messa muy stupid! Messa Jar Jar!' I ended up feeding him to my prowlers to shut him up." He laughs again, then sobers, looking at the crew before him. "Perhaps if we could work out an accomidation of sorts, I could try and help you gain more physical interaction so you can better defend yourselves. The Wardens are fearful beasts, but not the worst thing to inhabit this city."

*Raynuk swatted at Impede over his shoulder, motioning for him to shut up. Raynuk's eyes stared into the back of Balor's head, waiting for the Warden to respond to his previous question. After another minute of silence, Raynuk stopped, and so did the people behind him. *

"Im waiting for my answer Balok..." he said impatiently

1fE1uLv.png

Airleas stood there and watched this "Doctor". She had been in the presense of both Midnight Rose and Crimson, and it was not an experience she much wanted to repeat.

"The Dark Jedi are not to be taken lightly. This place is of the darkside. They are Darksiders, not living, but their souls are anchored to a flesh body. You can not kill them. You could destroy their body, but they only find new ones to anchor their souls to until they can create a new body. Crimson and Rose are two of the strongest, there is another that rivals them in strength, but I have not met him. Those three weild great power. You would do better to stay away from the Dark jedi. This whole place gives off the same darkness that they do."

She moved about the room for a bit before looking at the "doctor" again. "We are the Jedi, myself, Hale, Hou Jo, and DJK all train and have brought forth Jedi into the order."

Airleas.jpg

Figuring Vatos had decided to search for souls, John had not needed to question what he assumed to have been obvious. Yet, a slight smirk broke out on his apparition of a face... Jedi... always seeking to find a higher purpose out of the obvious... or at least always stating the obvious...

In his mind, he still wondered about weapons... He was beginning to feel more like Abaddon than himself, naked and weak when unarmed. But that's exactly what I am, unarmed, both in the physical and in the Force...

He continued to follow Vatos, as it appeared they all had chosen to follow.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Rann joined in the disscusion voicing his opinions.

"I dont like the idea of becoming this doctors test subject...But i dont think we have much of a choice. If we ever want to regain our bodies we'll ned to beable to defend oursleves against...Whoever it is that is behind this."

He didnt know a few of the jedi so he introduced himself.

Rannrsig.jpg

Airleas looked at this doctor again and made a decision. she could see the discomfort of the padawans with her, and she glanced at Hale. She and Hale moved to put themselves between this doctor and the padawans. Whatever happened, whatever she could do to help them she would.

She could see Hou Jo, DJK and Orrick moving to do the same. "What is it you want with us? There is nothing that we can do for you, our main objective is to get out of here to warn the rest to keep them safe." She stood there waiting for him to answer, the defiance in her more then showing. It must be the smuggler in her that just would not let this doctor get his way. He had an agenda that was for sure, and you didn't need the force to see that.

Airleas.jpg

Hou-Jo walked in front of Airleas and Dhan-Jaroe, "Enough of your squabling. As a member of the council, that is an order. Dhan-Jaroe, even though you are a Jedi, you have no reason to insult Airleas' judgement." He looked at the both of them with concern, then went toward the doctor.

"Remember my fellow Jedi, I am the senior Jedi amongst us. Besides that, Dhan-Jaroe's judgement has never been proven. We will wait for more answers Master Kenobi, so hurry up and wait."

Hou-Jo looks at the doctor, "You say that the darkside is consistent on this planet. Is there any trace of the lightside?"

The jedi had began to argue. Not a good sign. If they were ever going to find a way back to their bodies then they would have to work together. Rann had nothing to say so he listened to the otheres and waited.

Keirans' idea sounds good....He thought to himself.

Rannrsig.jpg

((Sorry if I'm a bit off. I've been busy with school and soccer. I barely have time to get on...))

Orrick looked around and took in his surroundings. They didn't have many choices right now with this 'doctor', but Orrick didn't trust him one bit. Nor anything else on this planet. Or dimension. Or city. Or whatever the heck it was. He would do what they had to do in order to get off this God-forsaken planet, but he hoped they wouldn't end up as another experiment gone wrong... It was good news, however, that the doctor had given them physical voices back. Whether a show of faith, or a ploy to get them onto his side, he was grateful. And this doctor at least wasn't open out attacking them like these 'wardens' but something puzzling was bothering him.

He spoke to the Doctor. Without out physical forms, how were you able to bind us?"

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

"Because I will enlist your assistance. I dont "need" your help. I am making a deal with you...one you cant afford to turn down." The sickeningly dark voice continued. It sounded like blood being turned in a stomach after it has coagulated.

"I will assist you in your goal...you will assist me in mine."

Balor smiled to himself.

"You all have sufficient strength now to do many things....but before I reveal my intentions you must prove yourselves. There is a group of prowlers just outside MY prison. Kill them or run them off...."

A prison cage opened up and in a motion of his cloak all of the group found themselves enveloped and placed inside the cage. The group clacked agains the bars for several minutes as Balor stared at them happily or whatever the sick expression was in the eyes of the cloaked figure.

Suddenly a large gapping hole appears in the rear of them, where a Prison wall once stood. The walked softly and found themselves outside in the dust in front of what seemed, countless prowlers.

A small formless figure appeared on Impede's shoulder and talked into his ear.

"Leave them, They are no good for you. Notice how little they care about you. Run away, into the city. You will find a better chance of freeing your soul there..." The creature continued on.

* Impious closed his eyes. A vain began to be visible as the demon spoke into his ear. Impious turned to the demon on his shoulder and spoke quietly.*

" I know they do not care. But what makes you think I would want to run into area that has a sign that says " Die here"? Hmmm?"

SIG.jpg

*Raynuk smiled almost as much as Balor did as he turned around to find that the wall had dissapeared, and acually managed to smile more sadiscticly as the prowlers closed in on the Sith. He took a step out of the prison, through the hole, and was back into the city. He stepped out confidently, almost arogently.

Raynuk's eyes scanned the creatures before him as they snarled, drooled, and screeched. He kept taking steps though...the sort of steps two duelests make before the first attack, just circleing their target. And in a sense, that is what Raynuk was doing...

But instead, he was allowing them to circle him. He stood in the middle...and all at once, the Prowlers all lunged at him. With the sadistic smile still on his face, Raynuk closed his eyes as the prowlers flew through the air.

From Kakuto and Garet's point of view, Raynuk had gotten swarmed by the prowlers, and appeared to have almost LET them. They both ran out of the cell to try and help Raynuk, only to find more prowlers attacking them.

It was almost instantanious as all of the prowlers who had now piled on Raynuk, suddenly screeched out in agony and pain, falling away from Raynuk. He soon emerged, standing up from the pile as the Prowlers fell to their hands and knees around him.

Before anyone knew it...all of them were vomiting the souls that possessed them. Raynuk's eyes snapped open, having been closed the entire time. He looked around at the prowlers as they vomited the souls, which promptly spun around the prowlers, and dissapeared into the skies with the same deafining screetches as before.

Slowly and almost methotically, Raynuk made his way to each prowler as they battled the remaining Sith, and he simply concintrated, and then touched them, and they too would vomit their souls.

When it was all said and done...There were the scattered bodies of almost 30 prowlers. Some still twitched as Raynuk turned back to the prison, and stared Balor straight in the eyes*

"Your task is done...Warden.." He said with a slight edge of spite. *

1fE1uLv.png

Airleas looked at Hou Jo and smirked, "You lead the Jedi into peril, you were told to hold back and stay on Hoth with the Jedi, yet you disobeyed and came here regardless of what you were told. You have gotten yourself and your padawan into this situation, you have no one to blame but yourself. I will not follow you. Who now leads the Jedi in Blckclone and your absense? No one. Mes has not been heard from in many months, and my only hope is that Tristin has returned. Your foolishness may be yours and your padawan downfall. Should we not be able to return, it is your own fault."

She turned away from the foolish Jedi to her own one time apprentice. With a reassuring glance to him, he knew that she would stand by him and the others.

Airleas.jpg

Tarrian grew impatient. She wanted answers and was getting nothing but jibberish from these long forgotten spectre's. Looking around the cathedral, she saw them just wondering around. "This is getting us no where. We need to do something to save ourselves." She looked at the Jedi, "Do you have any ideas or are we just to stand her and talk with ghosts all day?"

She wanted off this planet. She wanted to know what this one Jedi knew of her, she wanted to kill the sith that had hidden it from her. She wanted to talk to her brother to find out what he had done to erase her past from her. Yet here they all stood. "The longer we stay here, the more likely it becomes that we will remain here forever."

Anger and rage was growing in her and she wanted to lash out.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Looking around the grey wookiee tried to find something, anything to help him. There was nothing. The more evident it became the more BC tried to calm himself.

Why are we here!

He shouted while trying to hold back.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"And how did you get here? You're as bad as the others, placing the blame on others. If the fact that hou-jo came here against orders makes you feel better for being DEAD then keep at it. He didn't know this was going to happen, blckclone came here as well, does that make him foolish also, yet you will listen to him. Perhaps if Sly was here you'd follow him..." Dhan-Jaroe was very angry to begin with, and the airleas putting her troubles on hou-jo was making her seem childish.