Carida

Darth Heretic

• 4 weeks later...

The Imperial channels recieve an encoded communication meant for Major Payne's ears only. Piccolo's image comes before the major when he receives it. The hologram speaks.

"Major, this is Piccolo. I'm not sure if you recognize me without my armor. We need to meet at the Black Sun Citadel soon. There have been internal developments you need to be made aware of, and I feel there are other matters you need to clear up to me. Come as soon as you are free."

The Imperials recieve the comm and recognize the Black Sun encryption...it is sent immediately to Payne. Messages on such priority encryptions are sent immediately to Paynes personal comm.

majorpayne.jpg

Dasexybeast6669: true

Crimson Morpheus: "If a Jedi falls in the desert and nobody cares,.does it make a sound?"

*Tagge waited in his quaters for something to do. He was bored, since he was somehow left out of the big battle, and he would have felt better if he could prvoe himself worthy to be in charge , but he didn't at all mind waiting, since he had waited 10 years to get into the Imperial acadmey.*

"I need to find something to do."

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in so long.

• 4 weeks later...

An Imperial troop transporter blasts out of hyperspace and makes a slow approach the Imperial base on Cardia. The transport made a slow touchdown and multiple fresh recruits jumped out and ran into possition. The most noticable out of the recruits was Pvt. David Shumenski because he was wearing a blue colored full body armor along with a helmet and visor. The higher ranked officer that was incharge of the group dissmissed them and they all ran off, knowing they would probably never see any of them again because they would be put into new units. David walked into his barracks the detatched his helmet.

"Life's short so I might as well kick ass while I'm here."

David then grabbed a drink of water and put his helmet back on. He left the barracks complex and went to the training complex to work on his aim and hand-to-hand combat skills. These were all things he wasn't able to do sence he left the training which was well over a week ago. He raised his blaster rifle with a low-powered scope attachment and began to fire at targets as they popped up.

Shimenski.jpg

*An Imperial officer locates David and informs him that his unit has been activated. He is quickly hurried to a shuttle to the Merciless.*

OOC((You've been deployed to Hoth, Kerry will be your commending officer there.))

Hand of Shodan: Now, we want no Sith fleet interference in our plot, could you post one of your messages?

Hand of Shodan: jk

*******: I could.....but can you pm me what thread and what is the plot line and who is allowed to be involved....

*Tagge walked into a simulator to get some extra practice. He brings up a program that puts him in charge of a whole squadron, dogfighting with another starfighter squadron.*

• 2 months later...

*Three interstellar transports suddenly blink out of hyperspace above the abandoned Imperial base of Caridia. The first two land revealing a number of Wookiee laborers with neural disrupter collars and set out about their work. The last of the three, filled with Noghri slaves, also with neural disruptor collar sets about their work.*

The plans were simple enough... one massive Prison to hold Laborers. The other is a smaller facility designed for the immediate execution of Undesirables who have been arrested.

*Relying on both advanced tools, engineering feats and the slave Laborers, construction began in earnest.*

---------------

By the week's end, a massive square building with a large central courtyard and four Sentry Towers stood erect and tall. A tribute to Imperial "Scare the Crap out of the Enemy" Intuition.

A second smaller facility, filled with acid showers and massive ovens stood next to the Labor Camp.

"They shall be called Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II. The first of many Imperial Labor and Death Camps," said Capt. Drake to an overseer as he stood proud and tall, as his recent developments produced the ultimate in torturing delight for the Imperial madman.

---------------

Imperial Defenses Currently Active:

Turbolasers

Golan Defense Platforms

Mine fields

*While Caridia had not been very active as of late, the old buildings which had inevitably fallen to minor disrepair were replaced by the Laborers upon the Completion of the Prison Systems. And some of her old defenses were recalibrated and reprogrammed.*

OOC: Caridia is no longer Hidden as found by Rebels, previously.

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

The Cerberus comes out of hyperspace above Caridia. The technical crews send down the proper clearance codes and the Golan Defense Stations are locked down. The Cerberus sends down shuttles to pick up more men before going again. She needed more troops, as she had left troops on Hoth to defend as well as to complete productions.

Troops Going Onboard:

3000 Stormtroopers

100 Phase 1 Darktroopers

100 Phase 2 Darktroopers

100 Phase 3 Darktroopers

100 Shadow Divsion Troopers

10000 techsnical officers to unload on Hoth

1001 technical officers to unload on new planet.

The Ceberus loads these men into the barracks and halls and takes off for Hoth.

DarthI.jpg

As the rebel armada exited hyperspace the scans aboard the flagship Avchia continues to yield no sign of an imperial presence. This was unnerving to Black, yet a relief at the same time. The blue flickers instantly became still turning into the vastness of space--each star in place and planets revolving slowly. Almost magestic Black thought.

Black was not able to concentrate on the beauty of his surroundings as the forward scanners on the cruiser picked up a plethora of objects. Red lights flashed all over and buzzers sounded. Truely the rebels were caught by surprise as they had hoped to do to the Imperials. With eyes wide Black began barking orders to the crew aboard the bridge "Analyze anything that is not an alliance craft quickly!" There was haste in his voice, he needed to know what he was up against.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

OOC: Drake is the NPC Cmdr. of this base under my control.

IC:

Cmdr. Drake snickered from behind the small viewscreen as the networked mines realized what had just come through the folds of hyperspace.

"Come here to end my little Death Camps, have you? Little do you know of what you have in store for yourselves."

The mine field, the blaring red dots scattered the outer atmosphere of Caridia much like an asteroid field, except for being a great deal smaller in diameter, they released quite a potent punch and would quickly decimate the hull of a vessel. Being as the mines were quite physical and simple in nature. The shields which would be decimated by ion fire shortly thereafter, were quickly evaded as the large canisters scraped the hulls of the ships and erupted much like depth charges.

A number of the mines, not dumb, were proximity mines, erupted as the Rebel vessels drew closer.

"Little you can do now, only play the hand you've been dealt. Quick, Comm the Admiral, before the ships make it through the field and jam our Communications!"

*A Comm was sent alerting the Imperial Admiral, drawing him from his reverie and soon, would bring in the Fleet.*

The Turbolaser sentries, spanning the entire planet, quickly turned towards the disturbances near the mines and prepared to enter dumbfire mode.

With a grim smile on his face, Drake turned his eyes to the scanners, "You think, I should start the bombardment, or perhaps wait until the Fleet arrives?"

The Agents all stared with equally evil expressions, "We'll wait, no sense wasting our resources."

phillep.jpg

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Black gritted his teeth as the reports came in from the three other massive rebel cruisers in the armada. The smaller cruiser reports came in at blistering paces as well. Ensigns ran to and fro across the bridge as the red lights flashed and buzzer sounded. It was like a sensory overload. Black bared down on an information station of a Calamrians' shoulder.

Receiving yet another report of a massive mine field that covered the expanse of Cardias surrounding space. A Jolt rocked the ship almost knocking Black across the floor. Regaining his balance Black was informed by an officer that one of the mines had detonated mid-ship weakening the shields in the location considerably. Black starred out the window as mines began going off all across the fleets position. Almost instantly on of the Bothan cruisers began to take heavy damage. "Damn!" Black gasped as he slammed his fist.

Another officer came up with a datapad in hand and quite out of breath. The calamarian was tall and lean in stature. Black eyed him warrily. With a salute the officer began, "sir the Bothan cruiser Ralroost has taken heavy damage, and shield are hardly holding at 5% strength." Black glanced back out the window in time to see two Tantine Blockade runners turned into nothing but hunks of metal. Sparks dotted the halls that were now filled with holes. Lifeless bodies were sucked into space through some holes as the atmosphere escaped into the expanse. Small fires and sparks consumed the ships. Every few seconds light would flicker on and then spudder out as the ships rolled lifelessly being destroyed more and more as they hit mines.

"Send an order to all rebel vessels to open up fire on any and all targets. I have a feeling mines are not all that is in store for us officer." Black steadied himself and assumed a straight upright position. "Do this with all haste possible officer, we can still defend ourselves. Do not release the fighters yet. Keep them docked until I give the order to release them." With that the officer scurried into the rear section of the Avchia's bridge. Suddenly red and green blasts escaped all the rebel vessels. The space around the rebel fleet already lit up with explotions became a red and green light show as turbolaser batteries began showering fire at the nearest mines. Ships began slowly to clear a path as best they could with guns blazing.

AdBlack.jpg

Drake eyed the minefield with a sort of precision not rivaled by any in the Empire, he was a Tactician and served directly under Phillep until given this Command.

With a smile, "Seems... we'll start the Firing now. We do not need the Capital ships as of yet."

Turning to a Corporal, "Activate the Golans and have all Turbolasers began firing immediately. Any bogies, I want the shot out of the sky."

As the sentries and alarm klaxons sounded, the bunker went under alert, all Imperial Security personnel on the ground running to the Armory and preparing for troop deployment.

The Prison facility went under lockdown and the underground Bunker facility, the Command Center, began preparations for the worst.

"FIRE!"

The skies above Caridia, already alight by the explosions of mines and Turbolaser fire, only were brightened by the screaming Turbolasers of the surface.

As fire braced fire, and metal incinerated, all soldiers, Rebel and Imperial were just about to be baptised with the gruesome reality of Civil War.

phillep.jpg

As Black observed the ships beggining to make there space in the mind field another barrage from the surface came that rocked the flagship Avchia. The Bothan cruiser Ralroost was almost done for as escape pods and fighters were making their ways to the three remaing capital ships as they rained fire outward at the mine field.

"Shields down to 65% Admiral yelled one of the waystation operators from across the bridge. Sensor scan indicate that the Imps have just activated two Golan defense platforms and it seems more turbolasers are shooting from the surface of the planet." Black clenched his fists but did not immediately reply.

Damn Imps and their unlimited resources. This was supposted to be as easy as shooting minocs off power cables. No matter--the fighters must be launched.

Black turned from the window to face the operator. The rodian stuck out amongst the majorily Calamarian crew. The Calamarians were always better at operating their own ships as they were made with themselves in mind. "Private, give the signal to launch all fighter squadrons, and send a message to the two other capital ships to launch their compliments. I want all fighters to concentrate on making straffing runs on the Golan platforms. Use proton torpedoes to dissable any and all guns."

Black massaged the palm of his left hand with his right thumb. "Give the order to captains Bratian and Te-Ry to concentrate their torpedoes on the platforms as well. Make sure they're aware that they must be careful not to hit the fighters."

"Yes sir, right away sir," the Rhodian said nervously as the Avchia was rocked by another direct hit on its shields.

Black knew the other two veteran captains who had participated in the battle of Endor as Lieutenants could handle themselves and would know what to do, but he felt compelled to make them wary of hitting their own fighters anyways.

Black muttered to himself "I'm not sure how we're going to get through this one."

AdBlack.jpg

Five massive arrowheads of Durasteel appeared right behind the Rebel Fleet, with a grin and a flash of a smile, "Comm, Cmdr. Drake, alert him of our presence, no encryption, the Rebels know we're right here."

The Grand Admiral, aboard his Interdictor, released a bellowing laugh, "Begin preparing the Engines for the Interdiction Field. I don't want anyone escaping this one, and try not to kill them all, the Emperor needs his slaves alive."

Three Rebel Capital ships remained, all having taken on heavy losses releasing the Fighter Compliments.

The wall of Turbolaser fire was far enough ahead of Phillep and his 1st Fleet to keep the Imperial vessels well out of the Ground Defenses' reach.

"Let 'em know we're here. Capital Ships, Ion bombardment... incapacitate the Flagship. Prepare local elements of Venom Division and prepare for Boarding, we're going to Capture the Ralroost."

With a grim smile, as escape pods pulled out of the Ralroost, debilitated as she was, Phillep knew every ship could come in handy at some point in time.

*In unison, the Victory-class Star Destroyer Korriban and the Imperial II-class Star Destroyers; Widow, Chimaera and Hydra, all began the full extent of their Ion Cannons, a combined total of 180 cannons firing at once, the Korriban alone with her 60 cannons aimed at the Avchia while the other three, each with 40, aimed at the all other vessels, except the Ralroost.*

"Release the Defenders and the Assault Gunboats. Gunboats decimate the Supporting Cruisers. Those crews are quite expendable."

The laughter aboard the Charybdis could only be rivaled by the laughter as the crew rejoiced and sang the Genocide Song when they decimated Kashyyyk unperturbed.

phillep.jpg

Another report heralded the arrival of five star destroyers directly behind the rebel armada. The rebel pilots were used to being outnumbered so this did not phase their tenacity or ferociousness.

Seeing the new predicament Black issued an order to all fighter squadrons to attack the five star destroyers. Instantly as if in unison the rebel fighters who remarkably had managed to keep their numbers from being thinned turned away from the golan defense platerforms--which seemed to be showing signs that they were taking damage-- and headed past their own capital ships and beyond them ultimately coming within range of the star destroyers.

In a hale of fire the star destoryers used ion cannons nuetralizing about half of the turbolasers per capital ship.

"Concentrate all fire on the the defense platforms. We must crumble them if we are to near the surface," said Black in an air of animosity. The capital ships used their remaining turbolasers and torpedoes to slowly pound away at the defense platforms. Around the main bulk of the rebel force the mines had been cleared away so there was no worry for the time being as long as they stayed put. It would only be a short time until the turbo laser batteries that had been hit by the ion cannons came back online and were functional.

Black managed a smile at the bravery and heart of his rebel fighters. He grabbed his personal datapad which he had now calibrated to receive any reports of the battle instantly. The last remaining Bothan cruiser was the worst damaged of the three capital ships but was holding together well enough and still about to put up a fight.

Another report showed that the Star Destroyers were barring down on the Avchia as if they knew it was the flagship.

After punching in a few commands the datapad showed the location of an Interdictor Class Star Destroyer which Black assumed to be the command ship.

We shall return the favor he said to himself.

With a few more swift inputting of combinations into his datapad he had set the main target of the rebel fighters as the Interdictor. The B-Wing and X-Wings swared the large ship bombarding it with proton torpedoes and laser fire. The fighters were becoming a bit thinned out but not too bad as to warrant a panic.

Black turned towards the window to view Cardia just in time to see the last of the small gunboats become nothing but cold lifeless metal. Shaking his head in quite sorrow he turned back to the bridge to see all the crew scurrying around through hatches away from the bridge and over to consuls to confer with other crewmates.

Edited by Guest

AdBlack.jpg

*Kirlocca apeared on bridge with Admiral Black. He looked out of the veiw port to see what the imperial were doing, and it was then that the jedi master smiled.*

"Fools, they have no idea what our goal is here."

*He turned towards Black with a huge grin.*

"Admiral...I don't believe that they have ever seen Rebels decimated something. I want every last bomber we have taking things out on the planets surface now. They will not encounter any they can't handle, this in only a training base."

*The smile once again came to the wookiee masters face.*

A smile crept over Blacks face as he attempted to hide his suprise at the Jedi Masters presence with the task force.

"Very well Master Jedi, but I'm not sure how well our B-wings will be able to get through to the surface. None the less, I have faith in the Jedi so it shall be done."

Black by now looked like he hadn't slept in a few days. Black himself walked over to one of the command stations among the bridge all the while the battle raging outside.

Transmission to B-Wings

"Red group, I need you to penetrate the planets atmosphere and attempt to bomb the hell out of any imperial installations down there. I will send a small contingent of X-wings to help along with 1,000 rebel troops to prepare demolitions and embark on ground assault. May the force be with you."

"Roger sir," two voices answered back through the intercom.

Black glanced back out the window in time to see the B-Wings veering off from the battle towards the planet along with a small escort of X-Wings. Out of the Avchia's docking bay two rebel medium transports modified as landing craft--with additional armor and extra lasers-- caught up with the fighter contingent headed for the planet surface.

Black rejoined the large wookie at one of the bridges large windows. The master had a calm demeanor about him, which Black could scarcely understand, then again he was no jedi.

AdBlack.jpg

OOC: WJ, it's not just a Training Ground. It is more of a Prison/Bioweapons Development Bunker, I am crushing the fleet, only leaving the Avchia alive.

IC:

As the B-wings turned on the Imperial Interdictor, Phillep managed a smile, "I have to give them credit... They seem to have grown balls as of late."

*With the most sadistic and masochistic smile imaginable, Phillep turned to a Comm Officer, whispering the command into the Officer's ear, no one understood what was about to occur... Of the offending Missile Gunboats, only two remained, as the weapons and defenses of the vessels were drawn to an end, two of the four crew members jumped ship. The two pilots, prepared to give their all for the Empire, each entered a set of coordinates right ahead of them and made the jump to hyperspace.*

Where they had gone was a mystery, one would expect on the face of the Rebel Commander or any other Champion of Good, but for a brief period of contemplation, the explosions hurling them into each other would be explanation enough.

Where once stood two Supporting Capital Ships, now stood fields of debris...

"Open a Comm to the Rebels... I'd be very interested to hear what they have to say about that."

As the Imperial was about to be cocky, the Rebel attack struck at the shields aboard the Interdictor, weakest of the five Imperial vessels for obvious reasons, her shields being wrecked slowly and her mass wrenching about.

Thus the Comm was never opened, instead more Orders came out loudly and clearly from the Imperial Commander.

"Begin Turbolaser bombardments and release any remaining Defenders. I want a swarm crushing those B-wings!"

*A fog of gnats, marked as Imperials, emerged from the belly of the Korriban and of the Widow, the last remaining arsenal of Fighters. The swarm outnumbering the B-wings and X-wings... aimed primarily for the Transport.*

"Cmdrs. target the Flagship... I want no shields, no durasteel plating, no engines. I want her dead in the sky and I WANT IT NOW! Cripple her, but don't destroy her, destroy her and it will be YOUR HEADS!"

Four lightly damaged Star Destroyers turned Ion Cannons and Turbolaser batteries on the battered Avchia while the Ground Turbolaser batteries began attacking the B-wing and X-wing sorties.

"Korriban, prepare the Tractor Beam, when she's disabled, I want her captured."

phillep.jpg

Black almost felt as if a wall was closing around him. as the two other cruisers became simple unfunctional debris floating in space. Spuddering and sparking they had been the direct result of an Imperial suicide attack. Unlike the rebels the Imperials thought of troops as expendable, as they had unlimited resources and worlds from which to conscript from.

Black uttered something under his breath in a language most would not be familiar with. A scoundrel at heart he had risen through the ranks, but kept his roots in his many adventures that took him across the galaxy. He had amassed a huge amount of information, customs, and languages.

Black was able to see on his datapad as it updated the battle stats that the Avchia was taking major damage and shields were barely holding.

His B-wings were still his only real weapon as they swarmed over the Inderdictor class star destroyer. His rebel troops had made it to the surface, but would ultimately be stranded for some time. The X-Wings and extra contingent of B-Wings sent to aide the demolition of the planets Imperial installation numbered only three each.

Down on the planets the rebels made base camp and began setting up for an assault on a small bunker which revealed through thermal scans that it led to a much more expansive underground complex. The hardened rebel troops thanks to Jango Sshanks would not have much of a problem overrunning an even well guarded complex.

Black was brought out of thought by a blast hitting the aft portion of the Avchia. Losing his balance he caught his data pad from falling to the floor. Examining it he could see that his flagship had lost all shields and power was being deminished by the blasts of the ion cannons aboard teh star destroyers.

Black hung his head a bit as the wookie jedi kept composure and had hardly moved from his position overlooking the battle. Rubbing his forehead he surveyed the bridge behind him as the crew looked more haggared than he'd remembered ever seeing anyone.

Black began to contemplate his ultimate destiny...Maybe we should surrender and live to fight another day. My boys down on the planet will get there job done, I have faith in that at least.

AdBlack.jpg

*Kirlocca got a smile apon his face when Black lowered his head.*

"If you wish to retreat, then do so, we are quite finished here with this mission."

*Kirlocca still had yet to move an inch. He was a master of the force, and knew from farseeing that this ship would make it out...he did not fear dying here, since the force him he would not.*

ooc: Since I am the Commander of all Ground Forces, I will be posting the ground defenses against the Rebel Troops.

ic:

Stormtrooper snipers took their places in the hills above the hangar, armory, barracks, and training grounds. They wore armor that blended them in perfectly withthe trees and rocks. Their rifles were modified slug throwers. They had been modified with a hair trigger, super-scope, and added range. Without a blaster rifle, noone could see where the shots were coming from. They beganfiring shots, picking off Rebel troopers.

Shadow Division began exiting the buildings. Crimson streaks darted from the mouths of the blasters, striking death into the hearts of Rebels. They ducked behind trees and large rocks, opening fire at the right moments. There were trained to take on Jedi, so puny Rebel soldiers were easy.

Phase Dark Troopers began marching fearlessly into battle. Their armor repelling any major blasts to their vital areas. Their wrist mounted blaster pistols blaring ino the masses of Rebel troops. On the inside they smiled, theyworshipped death and they loved it.

Phase One Dark Troopers were stealthily making their way around the mountains. Their droid minds were hoping to come around behind the Rebel Allaince soldiers and begin blasting into their backs. They each held E-11 blaster rifles in their hands and walked behind the snipers.

A dropship could be seen exiting a hangar. It had powerful shields and no weapons. It armored hull repelling far more blaster shots than the rebels had. But more valuable than the ship, was its precious cargo. The Venom Troopers inside. 30 men waited to be dropped into the fray of battle. They knew they would be dropped into the lions den and they were proud to die for the Empire. The dropship hovered above the huddling Rebel troops and the Venom Trooprs were dropped. Not even their shielded armor could protect them from the viscious onslaught that met the first few to drop. But the latters, easily cut into the Rebel Troops, before the mechanized units of war were released.

The X1 Viper automadons. The new killing machine of the Empire. It reduced the need for Imperial pilots, and more to be trained as Stormtroopers. They marched feverishly into battle, firing their turbolasers into groups of enemy troopds, leaving nothing but scarred ground.

DarthI.jpg

OCC: My troops are camped away from the imperial installation so from what you're posting it seems you're set up around the base. Unless you're attacking my encampment which is a good way aways from your bunker then we shouldn't have engaged forces yet.

IC:

Black snapped his head back to look at the Jedi master. A look of utter disgust came over his face, "Retreat?!...Retreat!?" he yelled.

He held himself up on the councel he was leaning on with both arms extended--palms arched over the edges. "I have an entire battle force down on the ground of hardened commandos, and I do not wish to retreat with them down there. I may not be able to extract them at this rate, but I would rather see this ship go down than abbandon those men.

Black pushed himself away from the councel and stood upright moving his shoulder length hair out of his stubbly face. "I appologize master Jedi. I do not wish to leave those commandos to die on their own, but I imagine they're cappable of a long holdout as they have plenty supplies aboard their landing craft along with a few X and B wings."

Black glanced out the window as his ship continued to take repeated bombardment and returned the fire as best it could. He could see small fires flickering on the Inderdictor Star Destroyer as the B-Wings continued to swarm it. A few had taken target of the other star destroyers, but would not be able to do much damage until they had all concentrated on a newly targeted star destroyer.

Reguarding the master jedi he recanted on his earlier tyrade. "We will need to make a quick exit if we are to retreat as unscathed as possible." Black paused and thought until a small smirk came over his face. He had accepted fate--the rebels had been defeated in the space battle--and would do everything in his power to see that no more rebels died. "As long as the engines and hyperdrive are still working we might have a chance of outrunning the star destroyers and making our usual jumps back to our base."

AdBlack.jpg

*Kirlocca still refused to move, yet the smile stayed where it was.*

"Good. I had no intenions of retreating. And yes...and exit is needed, so pull your fighters away from the Inderdictor Star Destroyer, and have them go after the Star Destroyers."

*The wookiee turned his head to look at Black, and found the Admiral to be ain a state of prue shock.*

"I want the Inderdictor Star Destroyer alive....You may destroy everything else...and take no prisoners!"

OOC: First off, Kerry, check on prior posts. This is a game, but we should be fair and actually pay attention to our fellow posters. Second, I don't want to be an ass, but WJ, you have a half-cripped Cruiser versus five 70-80% Operational Capital Ships. The Interdictor is not an Star Destroyer, it is classified as a Heavy-class Cruiser. The others are Star Destroyers, thank you. I would doubt you could honestly destroy five ships and capture mine, usually threats are reserved for when you can succeed. If that was taken as flaming, I apologize beforehand. And Jeremy, you still have Ground Troops.

IC:

As the Charybdis wrenched from each volley, Phillep cursed the Rebels louder and louder each time. Fires, the shields were losing power, and the weak defenses and plating aboard the Charybdis cried for a cease of the pain, all the while Phillep's iron fist turned towards the final Rebel vessel.

"Widow, Chimaera and Hydra... I want Transports to reinforce the Ground Troopers. Send all available men. Korriban, Transports to the Ralroost, I want her captured and rebuilt before the Battle is over! ON THE DOUBLE!"

As the click of boots echoed across the hulls of the five ships, all hanging in the thread of existence above the abyss of Space, the roar of engines outside and the flashes of green and red as Defenders, Assault Gunboats, B-wings and X-wings clashed.

"Is the Interdiction Field operational?" boomed Phillep's voice, as it drowned out the sound of the Lasers as the Charybdis continued taking on heavy fire, being pounded by the Rebel Fighters.

"Almost, sir. The power reserves are being drained to power the shields." Replied the cautious Ensign.

"Oh... Is that so?" Drawing a blaster from his side holster, Phillep shot the ignorant fool right between the eyes. "Screw the shields, Sgt., I want my Interdiction Field!"

"Right away, sir." Muttered the fearful Sgt. seeing what happened to his bunkmate, as the blood stained the spotless Charybdis Bridge.

As the Charybdis continued to take a beating, she was beginning to hang limp; weapons unresponsive, shields barely at 5%, and durasteel plating taking a beating... Her real power emerged.

"Yes... Now he is mine." With a sickening smirk on his face, the Admiral walked towards the Comm, "Open a frequency, I want them to hear me."

"Rebel Cmdr., surrender now and bow down to the will of the State. I refuse to allow you and your Terrorist faction to continue your merciless destruction of the galaxy. Stand down!"

As the words came through, a battery of Concussion Missiles came from the bays aboard the Korriban and rained down on the hull of the Avchia.

The Transports were making headway, with their Defender escorts, reaching down on the Forward Imperial Command Center, while the special Reconstruction Crews were making their way on to the abandoned Ralroost and begginning their operations.

phillep.jpg

Black turned his gaze away from the jedi standing on the bridge as his ship again was rocked by fire from the other star destroyers. He went over to one of the command stations and gave the order for the B-Wings to go after one of the Victory Class Star Destroyers.

Instantly the heavily shielded B-Wings reverted from there attack on the

larger star destroyer the Hydra. Turbo laser batteries volleyed green bursts of energy at the B-Wings but proved to slow for their manuevering capabilities. Each hit from the B-Wings weakened the shields as the star destroyer attempted to defend itself from the relentless desperate barrage.

AdBlack.jpg

OOC: I knew there was a reason I was a jedi and not a millitray man.

*The wookiee master stood with grace on the bridge, yet his mind was in prue panick. He was usally quick with good ideas...*

"Wait...have all remaining cruisers launch all torpedos in the direction of the Imperial fleet, while have your B-wings fly high above the Imperials, and then have them come down, firing everything they have on those star destroyers!"

*Kirlocca fell into the force to help him find out how it would turn out...It would work...but not to the effect that he had wanted. The tatic would then let them leave the system if they needed...but would have no other garuntee past that.*

Phillep's eyes darted to the viewscreen as he saw the Korriban under a combined assault, as the damage reports came in, he feigned sorrow for a brief moment as the ends of his lips curved into a frown.

Within moments, the once proud and powerful Korriban collapse upon herself, her bridge separating from the continual barrage of B-wings. With renewed vigor,

"Chimaera, Hydra and Widow... Release any remaining Defenders, I want those B-wings downed." His voice reverberating loudly over the Comm to the fellow Imperial Cmdrs.

Within seconds, a second swarm of Defenders, the most agile of all Imperial fighters to date, even out performing its closest competitor, the Interceptor, by a tremendous deal. The green bolts screaming into the backs of the B-wings... serrating into the armor, a chainsaw of green fury.

Turbolaser batteries began taking aim at the pesky B-wings, and showing the true strength of the Imperial Armada, six of the Rebel dragonflies were shot down and exploded into small red and yellow bursts of smoke in the vacuum of space.

The Admiral's eyes peered back at the Rebel vessel on his screen, a darkness in his eyes as the sadism twinkled in them...

Order our men on the ground to Bunker in, I want Auschwitz impregnable.

A curt nod from the Comm Officer and the order was carried out, while Phillep's eyes returned to the Chess game of Spatial Warfare, "Checkmate."

Turning to the Sgt., "Is the Interdiction Field ready?"

"Yes, sir. But our shields are virtually obliterated..."

"Order Turtle Defense Pattern Beta, I want the Imperial IIs to form a defensive screen around us. Begin the Interdiction Field... I do not want them getting away."

Within seconds, the remaining scraps of the Charybdis heaved as the vibrations engulfed the vessel from within, no one could get away now, a jump to hyperspace was made impossible.

Open a new Comm to the Rebels, Surrender now, or face imminent destruction. I warn you, do not test my patience. Or you shall suffer a fate worse than death... like precious Kashyyyk or Otoh Gunga.

Then ending the Comm, abruptly, turning to another Comm Officer, "Order Preparations for Boarding... I want any available men, 2000 aboard Transports immediately. Feel free to execute all Prisoners except those above the rank of Captain."

phillep.jpg

The B-Wings did their job well as the star destroyer became a fiery effluence of twisted metal and lifeless corpses. A small frown crossed over Black lips--he could see individuals take their last gasps of breath as they were sucked from the holes in the hull of the star destroyer.

A transmission was sent by the Inderdictor class star destroyer demanding the surrender of the remaing rebel cruiser. Black gritted his teeth leaning down on the command councel as he heard the demand.

We've got to surrender, no more loss of life is needed. They know we are capable of hurting them now.

Blacks datapad showed that the last of the B-Wings had been destroyed.

He walked across the bridge to one of the command councels now smudged a blackish gray color from the inner explosions aboard the bridge. He prepared to send a few transmissions to other rebel opperatives in order that the legacy, should he be killed would be carried on by the rebellion.

After making two separate transmissions he sends one to the smallest star destroyer.

"We surrender, we shall await boarding parties with no resistence which I assume you'll be sending. Vice Admiral Jack Black out."

He turned back to the wookie who still had not moved. Reguarding him out of the corner of his eye Black looked out the window at the oncoming imperial envoys. "I guess this is it master Jedi. Maybe your Jedi can help us out of this predicament saying that we survive. Imperials don't usually execute higher ranking officers." Black paused then raised his hand in a gesture towards the rest of the bridge crew, "eventhough they should execute no one."

AdBlack.jpg