Carida

Darth Heretic

Tagge brought his TIE to an angle, that would let him engage the x-wings from above. His hand moved over the comm unit, not sure weather or not he always has wing mates with him. He gave a quick bark to have two TIE's follow him, while he gave an order to the rest, to have them go head to head with them.

Let's see if this little strategey of mine works!

As the TIE's moved forward, Tagge waited for a second to see if his commander would give any thoughts, or give an order himself.

"Tagge, there's ten X-wings trying to escape, you'll need more than just two guys. Don't hesitate to use the full force of the TIE's you've been given."

The lead X-wing opened fire, forcing Tagge's right wing man to pull away. More X-wings were closing in, four had begun firing.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

Tagge then order all of his TIE's to open fire.

"Wing 1, take to four x-wings to your port side. The rest, follow me in a charge."

Tagge brought his TIE around and let his lasers pour into the x-wing in front of him. The x-wing made a jolt, and turned towards his port side, and tagge followed him in hot pursuit, letting his lasers pound the hell out of the x-wing.

The X-wing exploded, jostling the simulator in a surprisingly realistic manner. Macleod's voice sounded in Tagge's headset once again.

"Good, but look where your at. You personally went after that X-wing and separated yourself from your troops."

Following Tagge's orders several of the TIE's pursued the four remaining X-wings. They battled, and eventually all four were dispatched with a loss of only one TIE. But the other five X-wings were coming up now. Tagge had pursued the X-wing he destroyed down towards the surface, so he was right near them as they ascended into the sky. They opened fire on his lone fighter.

"Hurry, get the rest of your TIE's down there. A TIE can't take hits as well as an X-wing, but they're faster, use that to your advantage."

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

Tagge raced in at full speed. He reached over and with a strong voice, he spoke to his remaining squadron.

"Make a sharp turn, try to move into those clould to you starboard side. I'll be there to help you out."

Tagge moved towards the coulds and prepared to open fire on the x-wings. He griped the yoke that would let him open fire, and move his craft around. He made a quick movement, so that he would come at the x-wings from a side. Once they were in range, he let his laser fire pour out and slam into two of the x-wings. They blew up with metal and dust. He followed the others and let hsi laser fire open up on them, but being careful not to harm his own.

The TIE's routed the remaining X-wings, destroying them in a brilliant explosion.

"Excellent. I can see why Payne labeled you an elite pilot. Now, you are on your way to becoming an elite commander. Just one more test."

Tagge's field of vision shifted. The simulator now took him to space, above a brown planet surrounded by asteroids. The TIE's that had been destroyed, now reappeared in his squadron. In addition, he now had a squadron of TIE Interceptors with him too.

"This is another mission we get often. Protecting the Interdictor. As I'm sure you know Interdictors prevent the enemy from fleeing into hyperspace. Normally a few star destroyers would probably be here too, but in this scenerio the battle has taken them to the other side of the planet."

A motley group of starships, Z-95 Headhunters, Miy'Til fighters, X-wings, and A-wings emerged from the asteroid field.

"The Rebels are short on cash, they often use varied fighters. They outnumber your TIE's, but remember TIE's are faster in space. Protect the Interdictor at all costs."

Connor_Macleod.jpg

Tagge was quick with his mind. He made aquick order to have all interceptors race forward and make a pass on them, while the TIE's followed and hit them with a hit and run strike.

I used this strategy before while I was young. Let's hope it still has it's effect.

Tagge waited to see if he was as good as he thought he was...

---A comm is sent to Evan and Phillep---

"Commanders. Go to Honghr. I want you to establish a firm Imperial presence, in other words a base. We have troops and a garrison there already but I want you to increase activity. We are lacking a more defined force there. Your job is to restrict traffic that is without Imperial consent."

---The comm clicks off---

majorpayne.jpg

Dasexybeast6669: true

Crimson Morpheus: "If a Jedi falls in the desert and nobody cares,.does it make a sound?"

Phillep shifted his eyes from the Crew Manifest he had been observing and studying for nearly the past three hours and heard the Grand Admiral's commands clearly. Responding to himself, knowing full well the Admiral required little acknowledge, "As you wish, sir."

Phillep stood up and walked out of his office, onto the Bridge and standing at attention called to the Navigator, "Plot a course for Honghr and enter hyperspace on my command. Now!"

The Imperial II was immediately absorbed into the hyperspace route and crossed quickly into the abyss of space.

In his mind, Phillep pondered the goals of his recent mission.

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Macleod was impressed.

"That was a brilliant maneuver."

The enemy forces scattered. The ones that hadn't been destroyed, the TIE's had pushed into two groups. The ones to the left retained a formation, three Headhunters led a fastpaced charge toward the interdictor, the A-wings releasing cover fire.

"TIE's are the fastest in space, but Headhunters are almost as fast. You must be quick to stop them."

Connor_Macleod.jpg

(sorry, Internet bill was not paid by folks)

Evan recives the com and nods his head. He slips his armor back on and holsters his weapons. He grabs his disruptor rifle and slings it over his back. He snaps on his helmet and he was once again, a feared Venom trooper.

He walks into the Venom barracks and orders his men to suit up/ They grab their blaster pistols and slugthrowers and holster them on their sides. They grab the standard E-11 blaster rifle and load into a Sentinal class shuttle and head off for their destination.

DarthI.jpg

Tagge brought his TIE around with quick speed. He and four other TIE's came in from the side, at the same time, he order a group of TIE interceptors to come at them from behind. As he moved in closer, he grabed his yoke, and let laser fire pour out and and take out the a-wings flting as cover, while the interceptor came from behind.

The ships were hemmed in, and the TIES began to pick them off easily. Suddenly one Headhunter broke free, and fired at Tagge's TIE. Luckily, the blow glanced away, only taking out his turbolasers. Tagge was still between the Headhunter and the Interdictor, but the other TIES were all too far away to help.

"That ship must be stopped. There is only one course of action left, take out his ship with your own."

This was the final test. Up to now, Macleod had been impressed with Tagge's skill. Now it came down to loyalty.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

Tagge mind raced fast. He had no weapons, expect his mind, and he was the only TIE able to stand between the headhunter and the Interdictor.

I have no real options, but to make a suicide run...but...I do have another option open to me!

Tagge brought his TIE around to face the headhunter head oin, he guned the engines and went right at the headhunter. The headhunter fired, and Tagge doged the fire. Once he got close enough, he made his craft do a twirl, and one wing hit the headhunter, then the other, sending the headhunter flying wildly, and then blew up up, from a part of the TIE's wing was stuck in the engines of the headhunter.

The simulator powered down. Macleod gripped Tagge's hand pulling him out.

"Fantastic. You have completed the training to my satisfaction, you are ready for leadership. But nothing beats actual combat. Hopefully, we'll get some of that soon."

Macleod sent word to Payne, that Tagge was ready.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

Tagge just stood around and waited for something to do. His training was complete...to a point atleast. And his commander told him he was ready for command. Though...his real goal was to be in command of a star destroyer, but was willing to wait untill he was given that command.

At the edge of the Carida system, at the very limits of the sensors the best warships in the system carried, a brief flash of energy was detected. It was a large enough signal for one, possibly two freighters to have exited hyperspace.

The sensors could pick up, vaguely, that something was out there. It did not respond to hails nor did it broadcast an IFF signal.

marialynnsig.txt

OOC: Carida is hidden...better have mod approval for its finding.

Tagge you must have 1 actual combat experience before I can promote you in position.....

Edit note:

dasexybeast6669(not the screen named used for this convo): eh...ill edit my post to not comming her...just have her stay away from the planet...well clarify that it is hidden from now on.

TarrianSkywalker: yes

IC:

Payne sees the blips on his personal screen aboard the Super Star Destroyer. The transferred files from the Carida were reading the same thing. The most expensive sensors in the galaxy and still not as affective as he needed. The system's findings matched those of Super's findings.

He really could care less that it was in the system...it was more the fact that he didnt know what it was. He was tempted to send a squadron to check it out...but then decided it a waste of time...anything frieghter size would do no damage unless it came within a close distance of Carida or the fleet. His defensive manuevers had been deployed since he arrived, and his troops were well rested if it was a rebel scout in preperation for a fleet. He thought more. Carida was a hidden system...nowhere was it listed. Most likely this starfighter was lost and would jump again soon...it was nowhere near close enough to identify Carida and by the time it got close enough...itd be destroyed.

He commed the commanders and their wingmen, specifically Tagge, Macleod, and Aldar.

"Fighter commanders and wingmen, prepare for possible hostiles...deploy in screen defense...relaxed positions."

He closed the comm.

--------------

((Edit for future clarification...plot and detailed explination))

Payne commed Coruscant...it was now erased from all files galaxy wide. The imperial world and system no longer existed as far as anyone knew.

Payne activated the Systems custom built defenses. The biological works of Imperial scientist across the galaxy. The system was covered in a green goo similiar to the mysts of Mimban. Any ship without recognition would be destroyed instantly. The planetary shield was removed in order to place this in...but a state of the art base shield was placed in its stead. The Golan's perched overhead continued to function as well as the other old defense systems.

Edited by Guest

majorpayne.jpg

Crimson Morpheus: "If a Jedi falls in the desert and nobody cares,.does it make a sound?"

Okay...this is legal.

The Hooded Man

Jedi Hopeful

Posted: 07 May 2003 21:22 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* The Imperial fleet moves out, and special preparations are made.*

This post was mod approved by DH back more then a year ago and he allowed it to be vague. There is no planetary shield on this planet as that is illegal. But As the Imperials control Coruscant, they can erase all the documentation that this planet exists. and the special preparations as described to me were that the planet was to be seen by all that came into this system as a gasous liquid ball. I realise that this disrupts some things, but just cause DH is not a mod anymore, I don't have the right to throw out something he has already approved.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"Stand by, Desota," Maria said. She watched the data on the Imperial vessels in the area as it scrolled over her screens. "Wow," she murmured. "Darkie, got our cargo ready?"

The astromech beeped an affirmative. "Vent the Y-wings," Maria ordered.

A dozen Y-wing starfighters tumbled out into open space from the Youth's hold. "Power 'em up, let the Imps know we're here," she said. Turning to the comm, she said, "Desota, hang onto your cargo...we'll drop that at the next point. Darkie will transmit you the coordinates for the next jump."

She turned back and watched her screens as the Y-wings lit up to full power. That should get the Imps' attention, she thought wryly. "Transmit the coordinates for the first microjump," she said. "Let's get out of here."

marialynnsig.txt

Kaleb punched in the coordinates and hailed Maria.

Acknowledged, Youth. Proceeding to the next waypoint.

He pulled back on the lever and the stars leapt into lines for a moment, then they flashed back into pinpoints almost as soon as they had started. They had reached the second waypoint.

Desota to Youth, we have reached the waypoint.

Kaleb_Desota.jpg

The Youth dropped out of hyperspace near Desota again. "Good jump," she complimented her astromech. She noted that they had come out precisely where they wanted to, just at the edge of the Imperial sensor net again. The freighters would be detectable but unidentifiable.

The Y-wings the big Gallofree had dropped, on the other hand, had powered up and had moved further into the sensors net. They were probably identified by this point.

Maria crossed her fingers as she waited for the Imperial response.

marialynnsig.txt

((Edited by the whim of Flash:))

The imperial Admiral scoffs at what he reads on the screen of the intercepted rebel messages.

"It seems to easy..." just as he said.

Edited by Guest

majorpayne.jpg

((Maria, I talked to an Elite RP'er and he said that his advice is to leave Caridia, so if you don't agree, just respond accordingly.))

Kaleb shouted into the comm.

Maria! The mission's a flop! We should go to Coruscant at once! They need every gun they can get now!

Kaleb_Desota.jpg

A shuttle((ignore--new in bold)) comm arrives and its message is transmitted to Payne the Imperial Admiral is furious and he orders the fleet to prepare its movements.

...to easy, indeed. He thought to himself.

The Admiral commed Honghr (im very tired so bare with my spelling) befor the fleet entered hyperspace. The goo planet would take care of itself....

------------

The shuttle returns hyperspace shortly thereafter.((ignore))

Edited by Guest

majorpayne.jpg