Carida

Darth Heretic

The ball returned to Tiana as someone entered the room, to her brief surprise. She had anticipated a meeting much like the last, without any form of--well, socialization, to make for any sort of description. Nodding briefly to acknowledge Raven's success she turned her attention to the newcomer. Dominique.

Her speech proved exactly what Tiana had expected from the darkness that seemed to completely encase her--this was the new ruler of the Sith. She hadn't been around one so dark in a while... Tiana found it almost relieving. It straightened out the internal battle for a moment and left her--

--Oriented.

She bowed formally, remaining just long enough to convey complete respect and obedience before straightening up. She suspected another woman might understand the need to not be so submissive as to be spineless. "The first, but hopefully not the last. It's high time the Sith saw a female take the lead..." Tiana glanced up, from habit more than anything else--though she couldn't see the ice in the new Dark Lord's eyes, she could feel it, feel the tendrils of power that could have so easily destroyed the room...

This was not a woman to be trifled with. But Tiana kept still, though half of her mind suggested that with a mere thought her apprentice and herself could be eradicated and cast into eternal shadow. She clasped her hands and inclined her head slightly out of respect for this complete power.

"What then would you require of another woman, Master?" she asked instead. Were the Sith then to act? Or was this merely to introduce everyone to their new leader...

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Torin did not do as his apprentice anticipated. Instead the Sith Lord continued to take in the view of darkness through the viewport. Time slowed, the blaster bolts hung in the air between Torin and Anazider. This was not only training for his apprentice but for Torin as well. A war was coming, one that Torin would need to be prepared for.

The pause in time ceased and in the blink of an eye the red bolts burning through the air passed by Torin. He did not ignite his blade, he didn't even move. Torin allowed three of the bolts to scorch his robes and rip slices of flesh out of his arms and side. It was a masochist ideal that he was practicing. It would fuel him throughout the upcoming war, and he knew it would be a weapon that would always be useful.

However, an untrained masochist must know when enough is enough. The cuts in his arm gave him a great rush of Force energy, but a direct hit to the back would prove fatal to the new Sith Lord. He sprung into the air and the red fire sizzled just beneath his feet. He landed several feet away from his apprentice who blasted several more shots at Torin. He was toying with the apprentice trying to hone his own personal skills. Using his Force speed Torin darted around the room still not having extended his crimson blade.

"You are aggresive," Torin said as he stopped directly in front of Anazider, "but you are not controlled. Remember what I said. Focus your hatred. Don't attack blindly. There is a time and place for blind fury, but facing a trained Force user is not it."

Torin charged the apprentice zig zagging and just barely missing each of the youngling's blasts. In a flash of light Torin had extended his blade, twirled it around, and sawed off the tip of Anazider's only weapon. The mini confrontation was over, but Torin's purpose had been fullfilled.

He came face to face with Anazider, seemingly not angry or critical, simply informative, "We are going to war. That is the reason for this style of training. I cannot be hampered by your lack of skill. I will not come to your aid in battle. You will be expected to defend yourself, however, if we are in a fight together I will not let you die."

Torin backed away from Anazider. He had barely broken a sweat during the excercise, but it had served its purpose. "Because of our current situation I do not have time to sit down with you and provide general Force use instruction, or to go over the history of the order. That type of instruction will have to wait. For now we must focus on preparing you to aid the Order. Did you notice my movements? Incredible speed, exceptional jumping abilities? All aided by the Force. For now they will be tools for you to use in the upcoming battle. Maintain your focus, concentrate on the hate that I sense in you, and you will succeed."

Torin stepped to Anazider's side. "If you can reach out with these emotions and feel the Force energy around you, then you can harness its power and bend or move it to your will." The subtle hint would be all the aid Anazider would recieve. "Now jump to the other side of the room."

((Just a little critique. Be a little more descriptive in your post. You are getting caught up in these four and five sentence posts. You're good so be creative, reach out, and write (just a little more) Doesn't have to be as much as me, but you know ))

Torin.jpg

Oni could feel Cyrus's inner turmoil even at the beginning, the eyes of the Sith Lord focusing upon the red and black aura that floated and pulsated with each heartbeat that oringinated within the apprentice, as it surrounded his very being. Loosening his grip, Oni stepped forward, as if listening and awaiting something to happen within Cyrus, hanging on the very verge of the force's awakening with him. And then it happened.

At first it was just a spark, a tiny flicker of what was about to reveal as a former self, the thoughts of two personalities existing in one. But soon that spark grew to a near uncontrollable extent as the other found it's existence once more as words echoed within and outward, directed toward Oni and another. Staring upon the red eyes of his apprentice, Oni's own gazing into the very depts of Cyrus's soul, he couldn't help but be amazed at the very power his apprentice was capable of. And then it hit him.

Oni soon found himself staring up at the hangar's ceiling, his apprentice doing better than he could ever hope for. The two souls had caught Oni completely off guard as he was hit with the invisable wall of power causing Oni not only to loosen his grip, but to fall completely for it's attacking power. Standing to his feet, and dusting himself off, Oni found himself met with the other's voice, a declaration of sorts on their common goal, before the other presence hid himself once again.

"This is good. It will be needed to help you succeed in whatever goals you set forth for yourself in the future." Oni said, taking out his cortorsis vibro blades and throwing them toward Cyrus's feet, Oni hoping that the other presence heard his words as well, and finding their true meaning. "Now that i know you can use the force rather well, i do believe it's time for a little sword play...... Shall we?"

Oni motioned his hand for Cyrus to pick up the blades and attack, his rapier style twin lightsabers finding themselves soon within Oni's hands and lit, their green glow pulsating it's aura like glow throughout the hangar. It was not common for a Sith to hold lightsabers thought to be affiliated with the Jedi, but Oni was no common Sith either.

Meanwhile, a ship of Nurgle's from an unknown origin landed nearby in the hangar. Aboard the ship were two non-organic beings, creations of Nurgle's built upon the same bases as Haphestus. Disembarking the lone ship, they saw their destination about to begin a spar with Cyrus and decided it was best to wait until afterwards. Silently they awaited beside the ship they arrived on, awaiting their call from Oni.

Atia awoke, her body feeling refreshed while her mind stayed in its state of disarray. For a moment she forgot where she was, looking around the room and probing past the walls before she remembered that she was on her master's ship. The bed was soft, begging her to remain and take the time to relax she knew she deserved. A yawn was half stiffled as she sat up, contorting her body in the oddest ways coupled with muffled groans of satisfaction. Her muscles stretched and bones cracked back into place. Only now did all her wounds scream alive. When attempting to repress the pain failed, she let herself enjoy it. The muscles in her shoulders throbbed dully while the lightsaber scarring Viktor had been gracious enough to give her burned.

Viktor. A little hope in her died when the thought of him resurfaced. She wanted to forget it even happened. Everything to do with him. How they had fought, hurt each other so much. How he removed the slug with sadistic glee. His mangled corpse lying on the cantina floor. Because of her. She killed him.

"I didn't have a choice." She whispered to no one.

Ah, but you did child. You did. You know perfectly well you could have moved that grenade.

"But then I would have been shot. That man was aiming at me as I weighed the options."

You would have survived. You know you would have deflected the shot AND moved the grenade.

"No" Her voice getting steadily louder, now at normal speaking level. "That shot could have killed me. It was me or him." The darker half of her consciousness rang alive again in retort.

Yes, could have killed you. That grenade was definitely going to kill him. You weren't willing to take that chance were you? Viktor took that chance. When you were struck in the back, he tore that lizard of a man to shreads....for you.

She sat on the edge of the bed in silence. She couldn't argue. It was right. She was scared, while he charged without regards of himself for her.

But then again, you made the right choice. Better the certainty of your safety than his.

It was toying with her, just trying to make her feel worse. "Why are you doing this?" She looked up, expecting to see some manifestation of this dark voice, but only the room stared back at her.

So you understand me. I only wish to make you stronger. Though these events, you learn. I only want you to see everything before you begin to feel you made the wrong decision.

"But I...I could have saved him. I could have. But I...." The voice cut her off.

But you made the right decision. Who was he to weaken yourself for? Competition. That's all he was. He was nothing special. He tried to kill you on how many occasions?

"But he never did...." She said, determined to justify the guilty feeling in the pit of her stomach that refused to go away.

Because he thought you weak. If he thought you as a real threat he would have killed you long ago. He was weak in misjudging you. The weak deserve their fate.

She state in quiet contemplation. It was true. He never did anything for her really. He kept playing with her like some toy. He never really thought she was any threat, which was as good as an insult.

"You're right. He was nothing." She took a deep breath, holding it in for a moment before exhaling. With the breath went the guilty feeling in her. She fell free. No longer burdened by her choice. "I made my decision because I could. I bend to one will, and that is the will of my master. Only she will give me the power to be truly free."

In her head, she kept repeating the Sith code in her head, finally making sense of some of the deeper meanings in it's lines. She cleaned up at the refresher and left the room. She came upon a large training room. Currently empty as most of the crew were busy reorganized from the coup, short as it was. She kept the lights off, seeing as how she didn't need them. She lit her saber and lifted it. Staring down a nonexistent foe, she began to practice. She began practicing the use of her lightsaber in combination with other force techniques. Slowly, she began to change her messy style into a new style. One seemingly just as messy and uncoordinated. Seemingly.

Atia7.jpg

DT sat down and closed his eyes...he focused all his thought on the blaster...he couldn't feel it, but he still thought as hard as he could about moving the pieces...DT kept trying, waiting for Yue to tell him whether or not he had succeeded rather than open his eyes...

thoushaltnotkillhs1.png

Idiots get banned here dude....

Atia was sweating from the solo practice. Her progress wasn't as fast as she had hoped. She had never learned formal lightsaber forms, so she had nothing to gauge her progress on. The more she worked, the more she realized how little she knew. A person was walking down the hall outside the room. The presence was felt before it even stopped at the door. Somehow Atia knew someone would be coming.

"Enter"

She refused to halt her training. It wasn't so much that she needed the practice as it helped her turn what sorrow she had left into anger. Over time her feelings had been converted to anger and hate, to further fuel the force in her. Sadness had no place, no purpose. So it was best to make into something usable.

Atia7.jpg

The door slid open, revealing the form of Viktor clad in a deep brown duster that matched his hair. There was a glimmer in his hazel eyes as he extended his hand and fanned out his digits, calling the weapon on Atia's belt to his hand. He wrapped his tanned hand around the weapon, feeling the scars from where the fragmentation grenade hit it as well as the piece of shrapnel that was still embedded within a portion of it.

”œMy, my. All you feel is anger? Not even a tear for your dearly departed best friend? And here I was thinkin' that we had something. You grow colder by the day.”

Carnage.jpg

Cyrus Leonhart, the youthful Sith apprentice stood confidently in the hangar. His eyes unwavering in their constant glare that had been placed upon his Master, who had proceeded to toss him two cortosis blades obviously meant for self-defense. Meanwhile he had proceeded to ignite his dual green bladed sabers.

This should be fun”¦ Thought Cyrus as he picked the weapons up from their resting place on the ground before him, as his fingers wrapped around their hilt's his hands instantly felt at home.

It was at this time that the two drones arrived”¦ interrupting what Cyrus was greatly looking forward to by now. Though, the tormented soul was not to be unchallenged or delayed, how was he expected to rise to power if he wasn't put through the motions of war. Then”¦ almost instinctual the tainted apprentice pounced. His right foot being the last thing to leave the ground as the force bounded through his muscles, this was with the aid of Marcellus.

Yes!”¦ Feel it! ATTACK! Screamed the voice in his mind as he raced forward.

His form was damn near flawless for a beginner as he had his left arm held lower and in front of his torso, while his right arm hung back with his wrist at about waist level. Once he was within striking distance of Darth Oni”¦ he struck.

”œSo the page turns”¦

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Anger and hate melted away as she looked at him. She hadn't even considered him being alive. She saw his body. The horrible image still carved fresh in the front of her mind. The dry air already robbing the moisture from the fresh blood caking on the sundered body. The lifelessness of the eyes. Everything from the scene burning in her mind as she stared at what should be a dead man. Without a second though she extinguished her lightsaber at ran at him, throwing her arms around his neck and burying her face in his shoulder.

She stood for a moment, just enjoying the fact that he was real. Her mind wasn't playing more tricks on her. For the first time, the real guilt in her faded. He wasn't dead. She hadn't done something horribly wrong to someone who didn't deserve it. Now new thoughts jumped into her head.

How did he survive? The body was real. A clone? No. That was expensive and would have taken longer. It must have been some sort of trick. But then why didn't he show himself after the fight?

Her arms fell from his neck as she backed up, a meter from him as she looked up at his eyes. He was real, and he wasn't a fake. Her hand met his face with a loud crack as she continued to stare at him.

"Where the hell were you?! What where you thinking, letting me think you were dead? What an ass. Leaving me to report your death like that. What is Dominique going to say when she reads my report and you show up?!"

Atia7.jpg

Her initial response to seeing Viktor had been something he hadn't expected at all. In truth, he had expected her to assault him in one manner or another”¦Not run up and hug him and treat him as if they were involved. She was still a teenage girl at heart; the training had not burned that out of her system. Whether or not that was a good thing, he was not sure. Only time would be able to tell how a young girl could handle the trials of being a Sith.

He felt her warm palm collide with his chilled skin.

There's the response I was expecting”¦

He raised his hand, rubbing his jaw a bit as if trying to rub the pain out of the area she had hit. In truth, it did sting considerably. He was still cold from space and everything seemed to hurt more when a person was cold. He merely chuckled at her questions, wondering why they took so long to flood out.

”œSo you love me then you hate me? You overly emotional little girl. I let you think I was dead because you didn't question it. I saw what you did, how you turned your back on me when I had helped you only moments before. You shouldn't be worried about what Dominique will think, in all honesty you should be worried if you'll even see her again. You'd let me die just like that, you inconsiderate little whelp!”

Carnage.jpg

Her back throbbed with the familiar pain. She continued to sit on the dresser, brushing small shards of glass off her sleeves.

"Go ahead. I deserve it. I did let the grenade stand. I did make a choice. If I had turned my attention for even a second, I could have died myself. I wasn't exactly in a position to watch out for you. I had to make sure I was safe. I don't know if it was the right decision, but it was mine to make."

She stood up, shards of glass falling from the broken mirror. "But think what you would have done. Would you have taken a blaster to the face, or a knife to the chest for me? You know what we're taught. Me first and everyone else second. That's how it works. I wouldn't weaken myself for you, or anyone."

She looked straight into him, keeping a solid look on her face. Unwavering in her decision. His aura seemed in flux, not solely anger, but mixed. It didn't seem to sit still. She prepared herself for another assault, letting the force extend itself in a cushioning bubble around her. "If you feel I'm wrong, then by all means fight me. But I'll not give you a moment's grace, regardless of how I may feel for you."

Atia7.jpg

She was delving in too deep and it was threatening to take her over. All Viktor could do was shake his head a little as she spoke, knowing that being so selfish was both a blessing and a curse. If she continued along that way, she'd find riches and safety. Though, at what cost? No person could go their entire life without people around them to experience it with. Atia might try, but the experience that came along with age would show her that it would be impossible.

”œWhy wouldn't I save you? We are trained to fight threw the pain. This order is not like the one of old in every way, we help our brethren. We cover their back as they would. I covered yours, but you didn't cover mine. Of course, if you want to live all of your life without anyone you can trust, or anyone that trusts you then that's your prerogative. Enjoy a life of murder and chaos and nothing more. Deny yourself a full range of emotions, a full range of power

Carnage.jpg

Oni looked on as Cyrus picked up the blades, his sense of familiarity with such a weapon even obvious to a non force user becoming apparent as he became one with the twin blades. Oni was familiar with a set of weapons like that, the twin forty calibers he weilded before his time within the Hutt ranks. But, days of old were just that, history. Perhaps one day, Oni would share the secret of his past with Cyrus, but today was not that day.

Upon seeing action from his apprentice, the young Cyrus bounding off in his direction with the aid of Marcellus, Oni couldn't help but find himself ready to greet his death with open arms to the young man's hands. But today, would not be such a day as his destiny found it's self unfulfilled and at it's very beginning. One could say Oni had suicidal tendencies, but of course, they would find themselves wrong. After all, Oni had found that to die in battle was indeed the most honorable thing a warrior could do, even a warrior of the assassin arts.

As the blades weilded by Cyrus neared the Sith Lord, the crystal produced emerald blades clashed with them. Sparks and hissing sounds erupted within the very depths of the hangar area as Oni forced the swords and sabers together, it's echo's finding a path of freedom in every direction possible as the blades grinded together in a slightly crucified formation. The heat of battle, as well as the heat of the blades, engulfed their very forms, sweat beading upon Oni's brow even underneath the Necroplasm mask he wore. Truly, both these men were warriors at heart, neverminding the path they had chosen.

"Good. You are skilled with a blade as well." Oni said, facing his apprentice and false opponent as their very struggle raged on. "Then let's take this up a notch, shall we?"

No sooner had those words escaped Oni's mouth, had he indeed turn the notch up so to speak. Guiding the force throughout his body, Oni rushed his knee forward, it's aim toward Cyrus's now unguarded mid-section. Upon feeling the connection of his attack, Oni pushed off of Cyrus, guiding the force once more into a powerful wave of force energy, it's push even sliding Oni back a bit as it left his hands and directed it's attention to Cyrus. With a slight flick of Oni's wrist as it neared the apprentice, it turned and reformed from a lowly force push into a powerful whirlwind. Indeed, Cyrus was in for one hell of a ride.

"To truly be powerful, you must learn to use all three of the force's gifts. Focus not only the mind and body, but the spirit as well." Oni spoke to his apprentice as the whirlwind grew closer to Cyrus. " Or in simple terms, the force, your limbs, and your heart..... Yes, your heart, for within it lies the very foundations of your fighting spirit."

((Sorry I haven't posted sooner, I've had a migraine))

Alora turned around to look at the new Dark Lord. Her thoughts hidden as she observed the younger woman.

"My Lord. I hope this won't be as dull as Quietus made it. I've been on the Heretic so long I feel like part of the furniture for all I've done here."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Well. It seems the rumors were true. " Draken shook his head slowly. "So now you have claimed the throne of the Sith. Will your time on the throne be any different from the other Dark Lords or Ladies?" His manner was direct and the majority of his thoughts were securely hidden, blocked in the depths of his mind.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Dominique's face remained neutral, despite her displeasure at the way people seemed to feel it necessary to question her abilities to do a better job then Quietus, even though a partially trained monkey could do a better job then he had. It would be difficult to make the order something to be feared once more, but despite that she had taken up the mantel of Dark Lord. She had to fight the urge to make a comment directed at Alora, concerning her mention of feeling like a piece of furniture. The woman made the jokes all to easy, but even Dominique couldn't deny the power that her method of persuasion could have over the weak, and even some of the strong it seemed. The latter part of her thought came as she glanced towards Draken.

”œYou shake your head almost as if you are disappointed, Draken. Would you prefer someone else have taken the spot? Though, before you question if my reign will be any different, you should focus on your own goals and see if any of those even concern the order rather then just yourself. We need all the Masters we can get, but if they are focusing on themselves”¦then they are no help to us.”

Carnage.jpg

Determination. Cyrus pushed headstrong into the battle as he wielded the twin vibroblades against Oni's sabers, already he felt bested in the spar but not in a manner of skill. He had been trained in the arts of the blade as a child and his knowledge of how to use them was great, but there was something else”¦ Marcellus”¦ and his exquisite knowledge as an elite duelist. As the former Sith Lord pushed his knowledge into Cyrus' mind he not only motivated the tainted youth, but was slowly beginning to take control over the boy's movements.

Their clashing weapons burning with the intensity of a hyperdrive engine, yet neither was giving any less that the other. Within his very soul Cyrus hoped that Oni already saw his apprentice as a worthy adversary. Though such was not the case.

DIE! The thought couldn't help but encompass the tormented boy's mind as the two struggled against one another.

Then it happened. Oni broke the lock on their weapons by driving an unexpected knee into his torso, and then he stepped back only to smite Cyrus down with the aid of the force. Only this time it wasn't a force push or throw”¦ instead a whirlwind. Trapped in the wake of this attack the young Sith was lifted from his position on the ground and sent spinning.

”œThis will not suffice”¦

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

”œYou shake your head almost as if you are disappointed, Draken. Would you prefer someone else have taken the spot? Though, before you question if my reign will be any different, you should focus on your own goals and see if any of those even concern the order rather then just yourself. We need all the Masters we can get, but if they are focusing on themselves”¦then they are no help to us.”

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Her violet eyes sparkled at the thought of them taking Coruscant once more. With the pent up energy she had currently, she needed to expel it in a more productive manner. Even her usual antic's hadn't been enough to distract her for long.

"I'm sure my talents could lead to some sections being easily over thrown."

Alora fell thoughtful, wondering how she could amplify her pheromones to overwhelm more than a few at a time. If she could distract the masses so that they gave little or no resistance, it would be a walk in the park so to speak...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

It seemed Oni's words went unheeded by his young apprentice as their very gazes met, signaling that the false spar had now became a true spar, the apprentice's aura of rage ang anger motioning for Oni's death this day. Oni stood silent and unwaivering as Cyrus stood from his slightly crouched position, the young one's arms stretching out into a crucified position where they released the blades into the nothingness of air.

And yet, he still stood unwaivering as the chaotic grin stretched across the young one's face, his intentions becoming apparent ever more through his very actions. But, alas, this is what Oni had wanted him to do, as for one to fully gain control of one's inner darkness meant that his training was indeed succeeding. But something happened, something Oni had not been expecting, as the wave of dark energy flew fast toward the Sith Lord, leaving little time to react in his defense.

But even still, there was indeed that little time that gave him just what he needed. Oni fueled himself through the force, gathering the strength he needed as he brought his own arms up into an 'x' formation in front of him, and pushed the force outward in an attempt to counter the wave Cyrus had sent his way. It worked slightly, sending Oni sliding backwards once again as the wave crashed upon him like one would an overlooking cliff, his durasteel tipped necroplasm boots screeching as they slide backwards across the durasteel floor.

As the two droids themselves got off the floor they had been knocked down to, they remained ever still, silently watching the battle rage on, silently awaiting their call for the duty that they had been assigned. Oni, who already regained himself from the attack, slowly approached his apprentice, the green blades still lit, hanging to Oni's sides as he walked, each of his steps echoing throughout the hanger with a soft clank. A smile too crept across his face, not out of terror or insanity, but out of spite and a bit of proudness, as Cyrus's training was coming along nicely.

"You are doing rather well, young Cyrus." Oni spoke to the young apprentice, his words echoing the pride and pleasure he was having in seeing the young one grow as quickly as he was. "But could you do it without the help of your former self? Only then could you achieve the perfection you are looking for."

Though Oni was still quite young himself, he had been through many battles and adapted many training techniques which included Mandalorian and Echani fighting styles, so his wisdom in battle was well respected by those who knew the Sith Lord. Cyrus would do well to listen to his teachings, as he was indeed bent on helping Marcellus reach his state of perfection where he had failed once before.

"Now, let's say we try this without your former self's help." Oni said, readying himself for Cyrus's next attack, his blades out to his side in a high and low position, hoping the young one had heeded his words carefully. After all, although Oni's class was in the assassin art, he was still a true warrior. "Shall we?"

DT sat and attempted to complete his task. He had failed cleary as the blaster never moved. With a single thought Yue used the force and moved the grip from the wall and sent it flying at DT's head. Due to its nature it didn't leave the needed mark Yue wished however it servered its purpose.

"Unlike you who can not even feel anything. Me simplying pulling the grip from the wall and sending it at your head allowed me to feel every detail of the grip as I used the force to do my task. Focus harder. Use that anger I felt ealier. Harness it. Control and resemble that blaster or I will take your right hand. Do not dissapoint me."

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

Darth Terror refocused. He became angry. This was more due to his failure than Yue sending the grip at his head, although that was a little irksome. DT channeled all his anger from failure into reassembling the blaster. Slowly, he got all the pieces to move together. DT couldn't tell whether or not he had reassembled it or merely put the shards near each other. Redoubling his effort, DT could finally feel the blaster reassembling.

thoushaltnotkillhs1.png

Idiots get banned here dude....

He hailed before the utmost respectable of all Lords that had come to past, his adherence first and forever to this man who had carved the weapon of heartlessness that Exodus had become. A devious smile crept onto his face as he full well understood the circumstances of this convene and what was to come thereafter. He seized his garlanded hood and pulled it just above his lustrous eyes; he was more than ready and had favored this moment for quite some time. ”œIt's about time, wouldn't you agree Mister Valor?”

P3UXctm.gif

All she could do was keep herself standing. It was too much to bare. It was so much easier hating a dead man.

"Why should I believe you? Why should I let you make me feel even more like crap than I already do? At every instance we were within speaking distance you worked to hurt me in some way. Save one instance. In the cantina. What did you expect me to do? You lead me on a leash for so long and expected me to save your ass? And even after that you continued to frag with me, making me see your mutilated corpse. Believe you were dead." She stood up and wearily walked over next to him and fell down on the edge of the bed.

"I don't have a reason to believe you. I really don't. Give me something. Something in exchange for my faith in you. Right now, all you do is confuse me." He voice was almost pleading, the weight of the world showing on her face and in her voice.

Just give me a reason

She laid there in silence, awaiting an answer but honestly expecting him to just walk out the door.

Atia7.jpg

”œI wasn't trying to hurt you; I was trying to get you ready for what is perhaps one of the most difficult paths a person can take in life. If you think the things I've done to you are mean and callous, wait until you get out there to see what the Jedi, what the bounty hunters, and al those other people that hate force users do. They are merciless, just as they expect us to be.”

Carnage.jpg

"Then Let us go."

Kakuto Ryu led the group to a curiously marked Lambda Class shuttle, filled to the rafters with a wide assortment of cargo, for their every need, and just about everything they could have possibly wanted to bring with them.

The three Disappeared into the ship, and in turn, the ship disappeared into hyperspace.

((Sorry to post your actions, but I really wanna get moving while we still have motivation. Exodus: You're up.))

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Yue looked at Dominique. It had been a while since he had last seen his master.

"Yes Dominique. I had arrived quite some time ago."

Standing Yue looked at his master.

"I am here to offer you my support not only as your former apprentice but also as a sith." Yue lowered his head and Ichi entered. Ichi looked at Yue and quietly took his place at the wall.

"This apprentice here is known as Terror. He has poteintal but needs much work if he wants to be more than a corpse. This corpse here however is called Ichi. " Yue stopped and a breif slience had taken place.

"What is it I can do for you now Dominique?"

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

A flash of light in space signalled the return of the full strength of the Empire to Cardia. The Imperial Vengance taking its place at the head of the formation with the rest of the fleet falling into formation beside and behind the SSD. A full wing of TIE fighters flying in escort circled the SSD as the crews and company of the Imperial Army began their landing on Carida.

Not one hour after the Imperial arrival, scores of landing crafts escorted by TIE fighters and Gunships landed at the old Imperial base and engineers began to disembark. They set out to scan the former base and see what needed to be done to make the base the Imperial Fortress it once had been. Meanwhile in orbit, a comm was sent to the Heretic letting Dominque know that the Empire had once more returned to Cardia.

azPjoQd.png

My life for the Empire