Carida

Darth Heretic

There was a certain measure of public knowledge about the inner working of the Krath that passed through word of mouth within the order. That did not go without saying that some vague points which seemed to emcompass the passive handed organization beneath the scenes could easily be lost. Often times, this was inacted purposefully. It was now Oblivion's duty, as he had repeated many times before the same rhetoric, the true nature of the particular sect he now assumed power over since Lord Dagon's administration.

"You may be rest assured knowing that only the most loyal of my subjects that have studied under my vigilant watch know of such sorts. The pratice of alchemy is often seen as mysterious and sometimes forbidden a one. I have also personally made sure that any volumes that have lingered in the remote parts of the galaxy have been retrieved, thus far. I intend to keep it in such a way; so commands the nature of the darkness at times, as I tend to see it."

Bringing himself back into a higher, more erect pose within the chair, his eyes continued to pay the strictest of attention to the new Dark Lord, making aware of his intent both physically and mentally the volume of his words.

"Particularly, the number of followers in the Krath are limited by my stretch of influence. Only two of my apprentices know enough of alchemy to pass on the gift. Given the intensity of the training, you can imagine the number of those who have also failed under these conditions. Any willing soul is allowed to learn, mind you. I need only time and open minds before more members can be alligned within the order."

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

The eyes of an approaching sith lord fell upon the conversing pair, the glance of a spectator violating what would've served to be a private conversation. A faint hint of belligerence sparked from the man's eyes as he recognized the apparent connection between this man and Orik's former pupil. It was far from the useless sting of envy, and it was completely void of competitive bias. This man before didn't have the proper sense to introduce himself, favoring instead the interruption of a private conversation.

No matter, the harbinger of chaos had a much more pressing soul to deal with right now. There was a fire in his words, an unfocused passion bubbling to the brim with eager curiosity regarding matters lost to him. Inside he was the same as he had always been, yet without all the pain that had crafted him into the marvelous creature he had become. A tinge of pity crossed the hidden expression of Ason. Wasted beauty.

Perhaps this being before him sought to shape the obvious darkness within the confines of this man's soul into a masterpiece yet again, to achieve perfection where failure was once met. Orik was well aware that only through his assistance would Maultros be able to achieve a potential far higher than imagination, yet now was not his time. Confusion was a cruel sort of poison, the anguish of ignorance an all too familiar friend to the Krath in his past life. Through confusion, one finds pain. Through pain, one finds who they are. Through the discovery of one's identity, one finds clarity.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

"It's all a certain point of view..." Tiana snapped her fingers, retrieving the ball from where she had set it and tossing it up and down lightly. "Where one can say all worlds are dark at heart, one can also say that the light is merely hidden by dark. Where one can say if there was no light, no shadows would be cast--where one can say the light rushed in to find the dark already there--but there is both light and dark and I daresay no Sith worth their rank would admit otherwise. They simply chose dark. Dark is most immediately strong--I suspect the most often asked question among the Jedi is whether the dark side is really so much more powerful. In the same sense. Your damage powers are also a certain point of view, because anything can be used to cause damage, in the same light as it can be used to cause harm. Telekinesis is immediately damaging, but you can use little telepathic tricks to cause hurt just as well..."

And sometimes, she thought, remembering the battle that had essentially brought her here, for the better.

That hadn't just been a physical battle...

I suspect we're better for it, by now...

Tiana wore a moment's distracted expression. Sometimes she wished she could just stay on Kamino, where it was a quieter dark--less chaotic than this place. But far better than where she could have been... was it? She supposed. Perhaps. But where Kamino called, Hoth's call was stronger.

"I guess," she murmured, "we shouldn't get too involved until after whatever this meeting is about... here. It won't hurt you this time. See if you can levitate it--you said you had some previous training." She tossed Raven back the ball.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Dominique wasn't completely pleased with what she heard, particularly from Syn's envoy. The small framed woman was quiet for several minutes as she considered what to do about the ”˜inferior' order she had just taken the reigns of. She turned to address the figure bearing Syn's symbol first.

”œAssassins work best in secrecy, yet those of this order are obvious in their chosen field. See that Exodus does what he can to get the sect as a whole into working order, but I want him to find several young candites. The best the order has to offer. I wish to see them trained under him past apprenticeship, to lead them into the depths of the force where only the worthy find what it truly offers to its followers. He'll take only two.”

Carnage.jpg

"I have not. However, for the moment whatever was in your blood seems to have blocked it off. The manner with which it seemed to have blocked it off though is suprising, it has been confined to a small area where it can be combated, whether all at once or a little bit at a time. So once this is over, I shall return to my home and destroy this. You know, this should should prove to be interesting. "

Draken's eyes surveyed the ammased ships that were within the hanger bay and held the taint of the Darkside before he slipped partially into his Force Cloak. "This may not end that well." He slipped farther into the cloaking of the Force and slowly muted his presence, content to observe all that took place.

Edited by Guest

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

A small freighter burst out of hyperspace above Cardia. Its lone occupant, Faick Ond, sent a comm down to the surface, one he had picked up during his time with the Link.

--Comm to Macleod--

Mr. Macleod, my name is Faick Ond. I'm here about a job, particularly one in the way of a stormtrooper. I'm above Cardia right now. It would be appreciated if I were allowed to land and we can have a little talk about my hiring.

Good day, sir.

--End Comm--

Faicksig090109.jpg

Nurgle held up his hand for silence as a visitor rapped upon his chamber door. Nurgle guessed this was an envoy of the Dark Lord, be it Raynuk or someone who had overthrown him. In any case, he did not recognize the Force signature at all. But it was shining to him as bright as the twin suns of Tatooine. The only thing that felt familiar was the dark chill of a sinister presence. It ran up his spine.

This is someone who has the power to destroy every Sith in this room, myself included.

Nurgle summoned his strength. He left the staff at his seat and walked to the door. It was important that he answer it himself, and not appear as weak as he was. Nurgle pressed the side button allowing the door to slide open. A small woman stood before him. But there was no surprise on his face. Nurgle did not see a small humanoid. She did not feel small at all and that was what guided Nurgle's perceptions. Her features reminded him of a bird, a Raven, the forebearer of death. Nurgle knew at once she was not a mere messenger. But he decided to let her identify herself.

"Please come in. I'm afraid we have not met before. I am Master Nurgle."

He did not extend his hand. He knew that would give the impression of rudeness, but he had no choice. If she touched him she would see his physical frailty. If she had to go by appearance and Force signature, Nurgle knew he gave off enough Force power to be considered formidable. It was an illusion he was struggling to maintain. He leaned against the wall a bit for support, disguising his effort as a mere attempt to relax. He decided not to go about introducing her to the others here. It would give the appearance he was their leader. Nurgle did not wish to seem like he was holding his own secret meetings. It was just a loose gathering of familiar and impatient Sith, or at least that was the impression Nurgle was going for.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Dominique's pale blue eyes scanned the form of the one that opened the door. She could feel the darkness bellowing outwards, past Nurgle's figure and into the halls behind her. Her gaze remained constant as she mentally picked out each unique signature and identified their rank determined on the potency and level of control she felt they had.

Two apprentices, two Lords, one Master.

She nodded to Nurgle, keeping her arms folded inside her clothes. The darkness that her clothes appeared to be crafted off was that which one would expect to find in a chasm without a bottom. If one stared at them too long, the sensation of falling into an endless abyss would threaten to over come them and send them into a panic. She enjoyed knowing that no one would be able to look at her for too long.

”œMy name is Darth Hel”¦”

Carnage.jpg

Atia sat on the edge of her bed and began recording all she could recall since she left Cardia. Her disappointment at the compliance of those on Hapes, her fight with Viktor, the sand people, the bar, everything. Everything except how he had removed the slug and how it felt. That wasn't really necessary in a formal report. The whole act had taken less time than she had expected, staying on task and leaving out irrelevant details. She called another crewman to take the datapad to Dominique to read at her disposal.

When he was gone, she laid on the surprisingly comfortable bed. She hadn't slept in what seemed like ages. Weary and alone, she curled up in a little ball. Having recalled the whole experience left it on her mind. She began recapping what had happened, how things could have gone better or worse. Seeing where she had gone wrong and where she had succeeded beyond expectation. Viktor's shredded body.

With a slow flick of her wrist, the door locked. Away from all who would judge her, she wept.

Atia7.jpg

((Regarding location issues, the following is how I'm posting:

Ason is now in Nurgle's chamber with Oni, Nurgle, Cyrus, and Ki. Be good and play along now.))

The sky blue depths of the woman's eyes now appeared frosted and cold, winter's bite producing an icy glaze over their pools. Dwelling within her was the starless thick of pure night, untainted by the touch of light. Though her outer appearance and feminine voice betrayed little of her true nature, one such as Ason could quite easily distinguish that she was far from weak. She was darkness incarnate, and she was apparently the new Dark Lord of the Sith. A woman...

It was at this time that the cloaked figure noticed that there were two others in the room. One was quite powerful and reminded him of texts he had read regarding a near omnipotent quarter referred to as the Chaos Gods. Perhaps this was the Lord of Decay. Perhaps not. The sith lord was unfamiliar with the only other woman in the room, as well as unimpressed. Perhaps under the tutelage of the sith she would amount to something, yet there were currently doubts in the judgments of the waith.

Words of challenge and question left the woman's mouth. Her intentions were loyal to the sit, displayed in her acceptance of suggestions rather than the cold dictatorship many would've assumed. While Dark Lords were competent, willingness to take the Order's will was crucial. Whether she would heed any suggestions or not, however, would be a different story.

By now, the man figured he might as well introduce himself and express his initial approval of the new leader. She would've have to earn his trust if he were to commit himself to her, yet she was leading the Order now... and that was where his loyalties lied. Hopefully she wouldn't fail his expectation as Raynuk had... he should've seized Montar's power back on Korriban all that time ago. Oh well, regret was useless. Now was the time to announce what he had to.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

Oni still onlooked with silence as his apprentice and what Oni felt to be a former protege, staying silent to not interrupt what was transpiring. But that would not last long as the other stepped forward in his direction, an effect in the air becoming slightly threathening as the Krath spoke his futile words in attempt to demoralize Oni.

"As will you." Oni spoke in return, the Asssassin uneffected by the attempt at fear created by the Krath in his words, as even before Oni began his life within the Sith, he was known to be a bit head strong.

The threat, as expected, was courted by Oni's own unwaverying stance, as he was not so easily intimidated whether it be by a Lord or a Master. A foolish trait, possible, but after surviving a place like Necropolis, one would realize that fear was just a simple mind over matter situation. But all was interupted by a knocking on the quarter's door, Nurgle placing his hand up for silence as he approached it to reveal the darkness that laid on the other side.

And so Oni went silent, his mere action proving the respect he had for his once Master. Oni's silence was unwavery like that of his stance, unable to be broken even by the strongest of means. Only by his choice, and only by it, could it be broken, and this is what made Oni one of the most loyal of Sith, but only to those who have indeed earned his loyalty, Nurgle being the only Sith so far able to overcome the feat.

Oni's green eyes met that of the Dark lady's blue through the dark mask that covered the Lord's face, his gaze never leaving her face's form as she spoke of things he had heard once before when Raynuk announced his take over. Whether she would or not do what she spoke of, mattered not to him. If Nurgle would follow her, then so shall he, as Nurgle was the only Sith he would truly follow, whether the price for it be death or life.

Silent still, his view motioned from Dominque's form to Nurgle's, awaiting his former Master's declaration before he made one of his own. He held nothing against most of his brethren in truth, but after the betrayal at Vjun, his allegience would have to be earned by anyone other than Nurgle. Nothing personal, of course, but loyalty was not something that could be just given during thes darkest of days. Trust would have to be earned first. Deciding to speak up, Oni stepped foreward.

"No offense, mi'lady, but what proof besides power do you offer to prove your trustworthiness?" Oni said, his voice echoing no fear nor intimidation. "After all, without trust, history is bound to repeat it's self. Our past is constantly plagued by self annihilation. What makes this time so different?"

Cyrus Leonhart stood motionless in the crowded room; looking about him the tainted youth took notice of all of the occupants and his surroundings.

Ason was being nothing but unhelpful as he was reluctant to pass on the knowledge that Cyrus longed for. The want for this information caused a nervous feeling to take hold in the boy's mind, causing his left lower eye-lid to twitch. Drawing his bottom lip into his mouth he proceeded to bite down on it to help stop his nervous habit.

How can this man deny me knowledge if it is regarding my own past”¦ this is ludacris! Thought Cyrus as he stepped forward towards the Sith Lord preparing to demand answers.

”œNow see he”¦

Jaspercopy.jpg

ths_starwars21.gif

Anazider slowly awoke from his meditation as his escape pod approched the planet Cardia.

So this is where I begin my training. The Sith await me.

His escape pod picked up a cruiser nearby.

There's a Sith on that ship.

His attention was quickly drawn away when the alarms on his escape pod began to buzz and ring. He was entering atmosphere.

Activate forward sheilds. Begin descent.

His escape pod began to flame, the forward shields taking all of the damage. The alarms began to quiet, yet one remained. It read: Forward Sheild Power. It was flashing quickly.

Intensify Forward Sheild power. Reroute all avalible power!

Anazider was calm as can be, as it was normal for his race. He was Falleen, after all. His eyes began to close.

Brace for impact...

"At least it's blocked it for now. You'll have to find a doctor that knows what they're doing."

Alora rested her hand on Draken's arm.

"So it should. About time a woman took the helm"

Her voice was mysterious though her eyes shone with mischief. She had no desire to run the Sith, having more enemies among their own numbers than possibly anyone else. For some reason, her... talent... rubbed others up the wrong way.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Torin had found an isolated room larger than the quarters he had been presented with. It was a room with a view with large windows that revealed the darkness of space. The lights were very dim, the majority of the light shining through the windows from Cardia and the stars.

Torin's red saber cut through the darkness of the room as he spun it around in rapid twirls. He had barely had time to practice with the weapon that he was still becoming familiar with, but his natural affinity to its uses were remarkable. It was as if the blade were a natural extention of his arm, moving in a fluid motion. He had read the art of lightsaber combat while studying under Master Oblivion. His own teachings in the Force however had up to this point had not touched on any hands on direction. He knew of Form I lightsaber combat. It was a balanced style for beginners mainly meant to be used as a defensive style.

However, as Torin moved about the room battling invisible opponets he remembered the Jedi. The Force Forms had been developed by their kind so why should he obey their structures? The Forms had transfered over to the Sith through Jedi who had convereted to the dark side. The Forms did provide a solid foundation upon which to develop, this Torin knew, but as a Sith he also knew that he would need to break free of the Jedi's confining ways if he were to experience his true potential.

He let loose with his emotions, moving faster and more acrobatically. Flips through the air, tossing his saber, and attacking as aggresivly as the "Way of the Sarlacc" would allow. The Force guided his actions, directing his abilities with his weapon, but it was during this intense experience and deep connection with the Force that Torin felt the call of another.

He pulled his saber from the air and brought it down with one hand in a great sweeping back handed swing. His eyes were brought to a point looking out on the planet of Cardia and the atmosphere that surronded the terristerial ball. He could see, not with his own eyes, but with the power which coursed through his veins, the identity of one which longed for a connection, one like himself which sought the power only Sith could provide.

"I will guide you if you prove patient and wait," said the Sith Lord out loud as if this acolyte were on board the Heretic standing beside him.

Rage welled up within the Twi'lek during his brief break. He had to release his hatred, and in one nearly instantaneous movement Torin called a small box droid towards him with the Force. It flew through the air as Torin spun, slicing the droid in two with his blade. Breathing hard, and feeling the effects of intense physical training, Torin smiled an evil smile then continued his battle with the shadows.

((When and where does the meeting start?))

Torin.jpg

Nurgle listened to Cyrus rebuke Darth Oni. The initial shock of her power had worn off. Nurgle still had respect for her power obviously, but he knew she would not strike down anyone here. She was looking to build her power base. Sith were not easily intimidated, especially those who did not have the power to truly understand the strength of this woman. So there was a unique opportunity to be candid without concern. He addressed Cyrus and the woman at the same time.

"Don't be silly young apprentice. Darth Oni is merely asking a legitimate question. You would do well to learn from your Master's example and not insult our new Darth Lord. After all, the Dark Lord serves the Sith Order, not the other way around. She asked for questions. Isn't that right Darth Hel. By the way, who did you train under? I'm sure I would probably know them better. The newer Sith are unfamiliar to me."

Nurgle's throat gurgled as he finished. He should have rethought taking off the breathing mask. Everyone knew he wore one, it would not have been weakness to use it. And he was using a great deal of Force energy strengthening his body and disguising his illness, not to mention standing upright. It also might have been wise to let Darth Oni or his fool of an apprentice answer the door.

And the Raven sits inside my chamber door, poised to eat my carcass.

Nurgle knew he was playing a dangerous game. He did not have the strength to fight her. But this was not a battle of physical skill. This was a mental battle. Nurgle was stating many things without directly stating them. First, it was made clear that Darth Oni had a connection to him and was under his protection. Second, by addressing her as Dark Lord, Nurgle indicated he had no desire to challenge her position, and that he would afford her a reasonable amount of respect. And third, he was reminding her that while she was his superior, Nurgle was not some freshly minted Lord. He was the oldest active Sith Master, and had trained more apprentices than any other living Sith. Nurgle was a commodity. His allegiance to the woman would be a benefit, so it would be wise to make sure he was happy.

Still, I must be careful. She is more powerful than Raynuk. And more intelligent. There is a fine line between word games and outright dissent. But I must walk it if I am to succeed.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Dominique took in each of their words, remaining as silent as space itself while she waited for the majority of them to speak before addressing their questions and concerns. She picked apart which of them would be truly useful to the order and which of them would have much more to learn before being of any use. Of course, Sith as a whole were enigmatic so she restrained herself from assuming too much and relied upon her empathic abilities to gather other tid-bits from them.

”œYou ask for proof of my trustworthiness? There isn't a single thing I could offer you that would make me trust you, it's something I'd have to prove through action. Though, you have about as much proof as I do I am afraid. Hopefully we can change that shortly, yes?”

Carnage.jpg

Anazider sat in his escape pod, knowing of the armed troops with weapons drawn. He felt a strong presence, knowing that the Sith he felt just above the atmosphere was soon to be his master. He also somehow knew he needed to be patient. He smirked and let out a slight chuckle. He depressed a small button near the cockpit door, and it slowly opened.

"You don't plan on killing me, do you?" Anazider asked retorically. He released pheromones, just in case any happened to be female. He would be unresistable.

"Because, that wouldn't be very nice. Now, would it?" He shot an angry look at the troops in front of him, placing his large, clawed hand on his hidden E-11 Blaster rifle, ready to fire.

"But, of course, if you want to fight..." he began to growl.

Kakuto stood on the Observation deck, the large floor at the top of the ship that usually was used as the Bridge, but instead was cleaned out and left bare to help disguise the true location of the main deck. Now, he stood in the dark, empty room, gazing at the surface of Cardia, and the stars above. A black Robe hid his white armor, but not the foreboding smile on his face.

The seeds are planted. Now I need only wait for the nightshade to sprout...

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

The scent of allusion meshed her words with heed even as her mannerisms remained shrewd; a smile was forced onto the face of this almost necromantic omen as he departed in his own direction and realized that of course, she had matured well. The luminescent marks upon the entire head of the herald suddenly immersed with a flash and his entire appearance slowly reconstructed itself. Before his true presence could be confirmed, the boundless hood was pulled upon his head once more and all that remained to be seen was a familiar mischievous grin that once stole the heart of this woman.

His stride led him out into the dank and oppressive air that filled the hallways. The winds from the heavy ventilation battled his dark and tattered robes until his hood slid loose; there he stood, his powerful emerald irises tearing through the plated windowsill towards the blank mystery that was space to witness the arrival of another, an ally whom he would never fail to remember. He would be in close quarters with the man soon enough...

Edited by Guest

P3UXctm.gif

Ki had remained silent, observing the power and goings on of those around her. The woman, the new Dark Lord, intrigued her. Ki had received word from Hapes that someone had shown up to prepare a place for their 'Master' the Dark Lord, and now she looked upon the woman in person.

One thing Ki wanted, was to keep up a deception of who she actually was, a Princess of the Hapes Consortium. That would be easy against her fellow apprentice, and those not showing interest in her, though not the Dark Lady standing in front of them, nor other masters. That she had learnt some of her skills from Phillep would probably tell, even though she had not been in Nurgle's care for that long and hadn't yet started tutorage under him.

Her shrewd brown eyes took in every detail of those in the room, her assassin skills still sharp and would only be improved upon with use of the Force. She felt the undercurrents in the room, though kept an outwardly calm expression fixed upon her face.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Oni stared briefly at his apprentice, not realizing the young would voice himself so strongly against one that was much stronger than he. Oni could very well enjoy shaping this torment soul into a Sith Lord, but first, Cyrus had a few things to learn before he was truly ready for his voice to be heard. Stepping back and sitting upon a nearby table, Oni observed the Dark Lady and the conversations that followed.

"Master Nurgle, please forgive young Cyrus, as he was merely voicing himself as well." Oni said, seeing his chance to speak again. "It is, after all, what we all were asked to do."

Turning toward the lady he had questioned before, Oni had heard and saw what he wished, his testing of her becoming clear in her words without it ever becoming known as her words of honesty flowed freely. She could have told Oni that he had no choice, and she could have even went as far as demanding his allegience. But yet, she chose honesty over it all, and in that, concluded that for now she was indeed trustworthy.

"Yes, you are correct. I too have nothing to offer as proof." Oni said as he removed his own facemask to reveal his true face, the face of Reaper Grimm, his glowing green eyes meeting her blue. "For now, mi'lady, you have my allegience as well, and even a slight of my trust. I will stand beside you shall you require it...... as long as we share the same views of course. This is all i can give."

((Sorry for the short post everyone. Family problems at home.....Let's just say things came to head tonight. This was all i was able to get out. Hopefully after everythings cooled down some, i can produce some better posts.))

Anazider's right hand relaxed slightly as two of the troops-obviously female-lowered their weapons and walked slowly over.

I am glad to see that I still have my... touch. The pheromones are working. He smirked, and squinted his eyes.

"Everyone else should follow in-suit with them. They have the right idea. I'm here for a Sith Lord by the name Torin."

((On Cardia, Torin? Heh. When I'm meditating in my escape pod, he could show up out of nowhere.))

((Sorry I forgot to post the troop actions, though just remind me next time rather then doing it for me.))

The troops that had lowered their weapons weren't actual females, as the Empire didn't use too many females on the front line. They were merely the males with a questionable sexuality. The others shook their heads in disgust and opened fire. Stun blasts hit the thing square in the chest and dropped him to the ground in an instant; paralyzed but still conscious. If he was telling the truth about which he was here to meet, they would soon find out.

They loaded the figure's body onto their shuttle, heading back into orbit and then into the hanger of the Heretic. They took the man to the brig, then notified the one known as Torin of his ”˜visitor.'

Carnage.jpg

Two notifiers passed through the blast doors to notify Torin of the capture of a unique individual. The room was still dark and the Sith Lord was still excercising his skills with his weapon. He felt the presence of the two gaurds that had ventured into his training grounds and walked to them, not disengaging his weapon until within a few feet of their bodies.

"We captured a Falleen on the surface of Cardia who mentioned you by name. He claims to be looking for you. We stunned him and brought him to the ship. He is currently being held as a prisoner. Do you know anything of this?"

Torin was slightly confused. No one in the galaxy knew his name besides the Sith Masters he had trained under and his former slave master. Anger suddenly welled up wihin the Lord and a dark smile graced his face. Perhaps my ex-master has sent someone looking for me. It will be fun to test my weapon on real meat.

"No, but show me to him." Torin followed the two gaurds to the captive. As he approached the presence of the young alien however, Torin knew he was not facing a hunter. He could sense the boys unique force signature and recognized it as the same anamoly he had felt during his training only hours previously.

"Leave me. I will deal with this." Torin said to the gaurds as he looked down at the alien lying flat on a cold steel table unconcious and locked in place.

Things had changed in Torin since he had begun his training as a Sith. He had originally come to Cardia a lost soul not knowing his place in the universe, but ever since Master Oblivion had taught him what to desire and how to obtain the things he longed for, Torin had become ruthless and embittered. The universe owed Torin what he was due and more. He would consume his fill but not stop there. He spit into Anazider's face.

"Wake up. How did you know my name? Why did you ask specifically for me?" The alien certianly was gifted with the presence of the Force, but Torin could already tell he was ignorant and cocky. I will solve those two problems real fast...

Torin.jpg

"Of course Darth Hel. In any case, Exodus is a fine Sith. He once served me. You have my allegiance and cooperation."

Nurgle wasn't surprised it was Exodus who had trained one so powerful. Exodus was perhaps the strongest Sith he had encountered, even more powerful than the great Sith that reigned during the years of his apprenticeship. Nurgle knew a bit more of what to expect from her now. Nurgle looked to Darth Oni as he spoke.

"Of course he is. I was not criticizing your apprentice for speaking his mind. I just don't like to see insolence toward one's Teacher."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

((Gotcha Dominique. Thanks.))

Anazider tried to lift his hand to wipe the spit off of his face, but his hands were clamped down. He growled in anger, but low. Somehow, he knew that the man who spat in his face was a Sith Lord.

"My mind gave me your name. I was ignorant at first, but the dark voice wouldn't shut up. The only way it would was to find you. So, I traveled where it told me to."

Anazider's anger welled up inside him. It took all of his discipline to not try and escape to attack the man. His Falleen cool, calm demeanor held him back.

How dare you spit in the face of royalty...

"I wish to be trained. I wish to train under you in the ways of the Dark Side, my Lord."

My Lord...

The phrase rang loud in Torin's ears. It almost sounded odd to hear a person address him as Lord. It had happened only once before, but never from someone of lower rank than himself. It filled Torin with pride to remember all that he had accomplished, but he kept his hard cold demeanour not revealing his true feelings.

"You wish to be trained do you?" Torin asked rhetorically. He was a bit overwhelmed with the idea of already having to train another. He had barely recieved his own rank of Lord. He was still learning about the Force. Was he prepared to teach another about things he himself was not a master of?

"You are not aware of what you ask me fool. You do not understand the complexities of the path on which you wish to embark. You do not asked to be trained. You are told you are going to be trained." Torin pressed a button on the wall and released the Falleen.

"Rise and tell me what you know of what you request."

The Falleen was nearly twice the size of Torin, and the Sith Lord could sense the anger welling up inside the prisoner. He could feel the acolyte's desire to attack. It was a promising sign. There would be material to work with if this one were to be trained. Torin however almost hoped the intruder attacked. Thard would have loved to put the giant lizard in his place.

Torin.jpg