Carida

Darth Heretic

The Grand Admiral, not fond of being told what to do in the case of pleasentries took Geki's hand and shook it firmly before he made a level headed reply.

"Unfortunately my knowledge of who you are is very limited Mr. Geki. I hope this meeting will change much in that regard. But you seem to have had a long journey, our chefs have prepared a small banquet for your arrival in the Officers Lounge, if you will follow me we may proceed there and be able to talk in a more private situation."

The Grand Admiral spun on his heel and began to pace himself toward the Officers Lounge signaling his troopers to return to their barracks as they were no longer necessary for his protection.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

The Grand Admiral searched his memories once more, allowing his advanced use of the force to guide through himself. He came through with only it passed on through Gossip with no elaboration. He did unveil that the Genocide seemed to be largely frowned upon by the people of Coruscant and many other systems and was used as a basis for the levels of Terror.

"I have had very limited information regarding it. I entered the service of the Empire after such an event happened. From the dates I remember it happened while I was still in the Unknown Regions. Why is this pertinent?"

SOCeTJx.png?1

'A little over a year ago, the combined forces of the Empire, SEED, and Black Sun led an assault on the Rebel-occupied Coruscant, aiming to free it from the grasp of the insurrectionists. The battle was hard-fought and cost the lives of many good men and women in the service of the Empire and her allies.

'Eventually, the fight was taken to the surface. The Emperor himself joined his troops on Coruscant, slaying many before he was forced to retreat to the bowels of the city.

'There, he was pursued by many of the Jedi scum. It was in a battle with the Jedi Master Malin Kyrell that he was eventually defeated. The two fought until near death, and an explosion finally consumed them both.

'The battle ended shortly afterwards, with a death toll in the billions. The Emperor was presumed lost, dead in the bowels of the shattered city-planet.'

*Geki turns to the Grand Admiral and smiles.*

'But, my good man, the Emperor survived. Barely. For the past year he has been convalescing in secrecy. If the Rebels learnt of his survival... he was in no fit state to protect himself.

'Now, however, he is well again. And ready to return to public life.'

*Geki leans towards the Grand Admiral and fixes him with his gaze.*

'Tell me, Grand Admiral- do you know what the Emperor's name was?'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Nokrt listened intently into the mans explanation of what seemed to be a tragic loss to the Empire and the Sith. Why was he disclosing this to Nokrt now? Why could this not have been done before when the Empire so desperately needed leadership. Either way it was not important. He was here now disclosing this to the newly appointed Grand Admiral we much tease.

"During my time with the Sith I knew of only two Dark Lords. Kakuto Ryu, and his predecessor Lord Ar Pharazon who has not been spotted for many a month. I never knew much about the illustrious Ar Pharazon however, the Dark Lord was very strict on access to the more recent regimes of Sith. But please, elaborate on this Emperor, whom ever it should be."

SOCeTJx.png?1

The freighter 'Everready' appeared over the planet Carida. Scubby rubbed his eyes when the ship finally came out. His last job had been hard. His target a, important planetary figure with an eye for security... It hadn't helped. He too had died under Scubby's weapons. But the had a few friends in the local government... He had spent a few days playing hide and die with the planets Secret Police and Security Forces until finally he'd made it back to his ship. They had continued the chase in space a pair of Assault Cruisers had chased him, launching a mixed batch of uglies... Though he'd fried seven of them with the old YT-1300s modified weapons and his own considerable pilot skills he'd had to retreat before the cruisers joined the mix...

His destination... Carida... Why? Because the planet he'd been on was Rebel friendly. The Empire was less likely to try and arrest him for killing a Rebel then the Rebels were... Of course he'd killed his share of Imperial figures... But they didn't know that... Or at least they shouldn't...

Activating his comm he contacted the planetary authority. Requesting permission to land. It came swiftly... Landing where directed he checked his bulletins... Nothing had come up. Maybe he could explore for a while... Besides he had a good felling about this place...

*Geki smiles faintly, lost in the heady realms of nostalgia.*

'Ah... my good friend Lord Ar-Pharazon. His passing was a great loss to us all.'

*Geki turns and paces up and down the room.*

'The Emperor was, at the time, Sith. However, he was not the Dark Lord of the Sith, merely a Sith Lord. His interests lay not in the spiritual, but in the material. His temporal concerns were of greater concern than his studies with the dark side.

'As for the name of the Emperor...'

*Geki turns back towards the Grand Admiral, his face grave.*

'Geki. Emperor Jidai Geki.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

No matter how many times the Chiss ran it through his head and looking back toward Geki is personal feelings were not allowing him to feel this man as a former Emperor. But in all logic it made perfect sense. Geki was the appropriate age, and from rumor he was once very powerful until something destroyed him.

"During my time investigating information on you one word could be uncovered in every conversation..."

The Chiss stopped and stood square to Geki allowing hs figure to envelope itself inside his uniform.

"...Prometheus."

The Chiss had little knowledge on the Prometheus other than that it attacked its victim and disabled their use of the force on and off for the remainder of their lives. But all that is heresay. And now, Geki was the only one who could answer to this word. TheChiss stood and awaited a response.

SOCeTJx.png?1

*Geki raises one eyebrow beneath the expressionless metal of his partial mask.*

'Indeed. A terrible affliction, my young friend. A terrible affliction indeed.'

*Geki strolled to the long banquet table and sat down, looking towards the Chiss Imperial.*

'The pathology of the Prometheus virus is not well documented, Grand Admiral, due to its rarity. It is an extragalactic virus; where I was infected I do not know, and if there are any others in this galaxy afflicted by the virus, I am ignorant of their existence.

'I know of two individuals who have lived with the virus; myself, and one Jareth Vermillios, a former protege of mine. I know that Jareth went on to become Dark Lord of the Sith; it is possible that he somehow found a cure for the virus. Not entirely unfeasible, since it seemed not to be as virulent in him as it was in I.

'The virus is very unpredictable, and is more debilitating to those with a connection to the Force. It twists one's rapport with the Force, making it monstrously powerful at times, yet completely unfocused. I've had attacks which threw snub fighters tens of kilometres or snapped grown Wookiees in two.

'In addition to the corruption of one's Force abilities, the virus has physical and mental effects. It has shattered my mind quite thoroughly, Grand Admiral.'

*Geki grins, and taps his temple with one gloved finger.*

'From time to time, I go quite insane. And as for one's looks...'

*Geki reaches us and removes his mask, the grin never leaving his face. The twisted mass of scar tissue on his temples and cheeks are fully visible to the Chiss.*

'Well, I thank the Force for my winning personality.'

Geki1.jpg

The Chiss remained where he was, transfixed on Jidai's unwavering spirit even in th ost mournful of memories. This man was unrelenting but for some reason had not yet exposed his true request. No one came to the Empire to keep them company. It had never been such away in this universe. Everything serves its purpose and now it is time for this Chiss to reveal some of his knowledge.

"Your symptoms and effects..." he said looking at the disfigurement which plagued the man's face, "remind me of a virus that many of my me had contracted while we we're in a sortie with the Vagaari, an odd alien species who were relentless with the Chiss Ascendancy in attacking our people. I was sent to handle the situation. It was a massacre. We of course disposed of them but not before they sent the Disease know as the Bak'a'rus. Our men had all sorts of things. Gas tanks would randomly explode in their presence, and other times they looked to be on their deathbeds as boils and random incisions appeared on them."

The Chiss sat down adjacent to Geki looking him in the eyes.

"We did find a suppressant to it. Not a cure but a supressant, it stopped the Virus from futhering damage to the body and stopped the insurmountable power. But when the Empire attacked Csilla they may have destroyed it. I can help you Geki...all you must do is say the word."

SOCeTJx.png?1

'The virus is extragalactic, Grand Admiral. Believe me, there is nothing you nor anybody else can do to help me.'

*Geki stands curtly and looks down at the Grand Admiral.*

'Now, I think you know my reasons for coming here, Grand Admiral. The Empire is lost and directionless. It is time for that to change. It is time for the Empire to regain her stranglehold on the galaxy. That is why I am here.'

*Geki replaces his mask, his eyes glittering like rancid diamonds.*

'It is time for the Empire to regain her Emperor.'

Geki1.jpg

"As you wish. But I assure you the Vaagari are not from our galaxy, they too are extragalactic, outcasts from their own galaxy. Besides, what more can it hurt to try...my lord."

The words slipped off his tongue too quickly. Had he given this man the title he deemed of himself so soon? Had he just set himself as his lap dog for the remainder of his life? The Chiss preferred not to ponder on it right now but just take his orders and right now it so happened that Geki could provide sustenance that the Chiss Lord could not. He could try sure but he was no politician or iron-fisted ruler. He was a front lines commander. It was they way of things.

SOCeTJx.png?1

*Geki inclines his head slightly. It was time for the Empire to regain her former glory.*

'Very good, Grand Admiral. As for Prometheus, it is my burden to bear. I have done extensive research into the matter and will continue to do so.

'Now, we have important business to attend to. Convene a meeting of all ranking personnel. I want a complete report of the state of our forces; active naval and ground forces, a list of all officers, as well as a report on all current Imperial holdings. It is time to wipe the Rebels and the Jedi from the galaxy once and for all.'

Geki1.jpg

The Chiss bowed his head slightly to the new Emperor.

"It shall by done my lord."

The Gand Admiral went to his personal chambers and sent comm's out to various different locations including a special comm to KUAT.

SOCeTJx.png?1

A clawcraft class starfighter exited hyperspace near the planet. Its occupant - a Sith Lord named Det Juzaka calmly opened a comm channel to the Imperial center

Det Jusaka reporting for duty and requesting permission to land.

He awaited response...

He had searched through the Force during his time away to find out where things stood in the Empire to find that he was compelled to lend assistance. It was time to stand with the Empire.

dodgethis.png

The Great JNET Outage of 2012 - Body count - 0.

Barrek's star fighter came out of hypersapce, he looked at Cardia it had been some time sence he had seen anything else but sand. He had come back from his leave on Tatooine, the it had been "extended" because of a problem with local species. He then thoguht to himself, mental note to self, make case to superiors to have Jawas and Tusken raiders exterminated. He then flicked on the ships ion engines and flew towards the planet, once he was within comm range he sent his clearence code to the main base. barrek then powered down the ship and waited for a reply. he then put a metalic hand on one of his shoulder plates that had been dented by a gaffi stick.

(I'm back and just in time for christmas.)

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

The Azure Inferno made its abnormally large self appear above the planet of Carida, shining in the glory of the empire and awaiting its Master's arrival on board the ship. Watching from below the Chiss Grand Admiral saw it with amazement. It was his ship to command now. And with it the Galaxy will crumble to its knees under Imperial rule. Before the Chiss could even make preparations to leave for it however the comm flashed a message from Nokrt's former apprentice.

"Meet me at my new ship Juzaka. Wait for me on the bridge."

The Grand Admiral strode out of the room sending a quick comm to Emperor Geki.

COMM:"I am heading to the new Command Ship that has been built for us my lord. If you are in need of me that is where I shall be."

The Chiss made way to his Shuttle leaving his faithful YT-1300 behind. Thinking on his ship as the Shuttle rose into space he realized he no longer was in need of its service. He made a quick comm to his Lieutenant allowing the ship to be sold to a local smuggling ring. Knowing this was out of the way the Chiss focused upon his new Super Star Destroyer which was beautiful magnificent, and had a glow of himself on it even though he had never boarded it.

As the Grand Admiral boarded his ship he was pleasantly surprised to see a large crew of men and many Stormtroopers in its hold. This was a fully stocked ship and it was his to command. Greatly impressed the Chiss made his way to the Command bridge and was greeted by all the men in a precise salute which Nokrt graciously returned. This would be the beginning of a new Era in the Chiss' life.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Det replied to the comm from the Grand Admiral

"Acknowledged sir. on my way."

Looked around to find find a very large ship appear out of hyperspace. Recently built - the name of it - Azure Inferno - is a grand name indeed - Nokrt chose well. Det received permission from the ship's comm center and set short course and the clawcraft turned toward the massive ship and headed into docking bay. The crew that manned the ship for transit was busy as ever getting ready for the Admiral's arrival.

Det touched the craft down on the floor and stepped out. He looked around to admire the insides of the bay of the magnificent destroyer. "Excellent," he said to himself.

He proceeded to navigate the corridors on his way to the main bridge. Once there, the Sith lord took a look around the massive room as crew stood by their stations and worked as efficiently as possible. He then took up position near a window to gaze out at the view of the planet below and awated his former master and superior.

dodgethis.png

The Great JNET Outage of 2012 - Body count - 0.

Swearing as he ducked around the corner of a building... Not loudly... But loud enough to bring the bounty hunter cautiously checking out the shadow drowned alley that the Assasin hid in. The twi'lek bounty hunter was cautious, Scubby would give him that, but it was all futile as a blaster bolt burned off his left lekku then most of his throat... His companion spun at the sounds, spun in time to receive a similar blast... This time to the gut. He keeled over keening in pain. Walking slowly out of the shadows he kicked the groaning sentient onto its back... It was a man, he would be dead soon... But first a few questions were in order...

"Who sent you?"

The man just spat at him... The spittle landing well short of his foot. It was mixed with blood... He would be dead very soon. Removing a small tool from his belt he placed it against the mans temple... Activating the trigger created thirty seconds of agonized howling...

"Who sent you?"

"Burn you Imperial piece of trash! The Alliance will hunt you down and kill you!"

Shaking his head Scubby stood. Taking his Toprawan Heavy Blaster he blew the mans face off...

"I don't work for the Empire... Yet!"

With that he turned away disappearing into the maze of streets to find a place to sleep... At the site of the brief fight several people began emerging out onto the street... They'd disappeared when the killing began. Now they were looting the dead...

Luke stepped out of the hospital ward and cracked his neck lightly. The spider that had bitten him had really done a number on him. He had lain comotose for the past two months as his body had fought off the poison. But now he was back and the Oynx squadron was waiting to greet him. It appeared that he had missed much in the past two months. Phillep had gone missing, Norkt had been promoted to Grand Admiral and some Geki had been proclaimed Emperor.

He cursed when he heard that Norkt had been raised to the position of Grand Admiral. The squadron nodded, they felt the same way. They were of the mind that the Chiss had once ordered a retreat from the Rebellion and then had had the command stripped from him. They didn't believe he was worthy of the command, nor the Super Star Destroyer he had command of.

Luke looked down at his uniform with disgust. Was this how loyality was rewarded in the Empire? He had faithfully served the Empire and this was how he had been rewarded. Others get promotions and rewards and he remains a bloody Flight Commander. He went to the hanger and began to look over his ship, maybe it was time he found somewhere worthy of his service.

Maybe it was time he turned to being a rogue pilot and fly where he wanted and attacked who he wanted.

azPjoQd.png

My life for the Empire

After few weeks of Bounty Hunters and Rebel Spec ops agents attacking him wherever he happened to be Scubby was beggining to lose his temper. Another set of Bounty Hunters came at him when he was cleaning his Antarian Assualt Rifle... A pair of humans kicked down the door to his room in a cheap tavern.. The first went down with a throwing knife through his throat... He continued to thrash as Scubby engaged the other hand-to-hand... The man seemed to know what he was doing...

He was using the ancient Ziitara form, Ziitara was meant for raw power mixed with elegance... With the forearms, elbows and strong vicious kicks, the few attacks with hands were ungainly. This form was better suited to a wider space... It was deadly in the right hands... This man was deadly... Deadly enough to provide some entertainment anyway...

Falling into Scubba a form he had designed himself... It was static, ever changing. There was no return, once you threw the first punch you kept moving, it could be used in close or out far, it accommodated kicks, and punches for any situation... As far as he knew he was the only master... Thats because he made it. He had picked and switched from forms found all over the galaxy... It was in the right hands... Unstoppable.

Blocking everything the would-be assassin threw at him he waited for his chance to attack... Once he started this fight would be over... For several minutes it went like this... His opponent growing desperate... His grin just growing. Finally Scubby decided enough was enough.

As his opponent came in with an side forearm blow intended to cover a kick that would have shattered his ribs Scubby moved. Moving in too close to the kicks effective hitting range he struck. Blocking and locking the blow with his left arm, one swift right broke the mans arm at the elbow... A piercing scream filled the room. A straight left broke his jaw... Then an right undercut... A special undercut.

It struck just below the sternum... In the soft part of the abdomen... The force of his blow was directed upward... It slammed with terrible force over the mans liver and through the mans diaphragm to crush the right ventricle of his heart... His scream cut off with a gurgle... Scubby's grin slowly faded from his face... He had to move... If these two found him more would be on the way... Gathering his gear and retrieving his knife he made his way out onto the street... Brushing past the tavern keeper and others staying there... He placed a hundred credit chip on the counter where the owner sat... In payment for the night he'd spent here.

It was time to end this farce... For three weeks these fools had been attacking him daily without success... Maybe he should drag Adon Vos out of the past and et his aid in the matter.

Adon Vos was an Imperial Captain and an old friend... Last Scubby had heard Captain of some Imperial Star Destroyer that had taken a beating at Haruun Kal... he would probably be on Carida for his ship...

A quick comm bought him an invitation to a fancy restaurant in the richer quarter of town... A place where Imperial Officers and rich citizens stayed... What he would do there he did not know...

Making his way there he ignored the looks of disgust he got from the Upper city dwellers. The stormtroopers didn't stop him... If he didn't know better he could swear some edged further away from him as he stalked past.

Entering the restaurant he brushed aside an indignant clerk, the owner came out to see the hubbub.... As brave as he wasn't all it took to silence him was a stare from the coldest blue eyes he'd ever seen.

Seating himself at a table for two... Regardless of whether it was the one or not he waited... Either someone would come for him or they wouldn't...

Nokrt stepped out of his Seat and turned around seeing his former apprentice standing before him with dignity and pride. He had progressed far since the training had come to a finish and Nokrt was proud of his understanding of the way of the Galaxy and the uses of the Force.

"My brother, I am glad you came. We need more commander's within the Empire who are loyal to our ideals. You have proved yourself so far to me especially in your expert tactics upon the ground. Therefore I am commissioning you the Rank of Field Commander, do not disappoint me. Your battalion waits your command in the east wing of this Ship."

The Admiral saluted him and made his way down the corridor having heard a longtime ally, Luke MacLeod, had finally come out of the Medical Wing of the facility below. Being a respectable man Nokrt made his way to his shuttle and rocketed to the planet below.

When he arrived he found Luke within the Hangar bay with his elite squadron who were famed for their Imperial Excellence. Nokrt was not one to reward friends in the past because he now had the power to but he believe Luke had long deserved a higher place within the New Order.

"It has been some time Commander. As you can see I have reaped the rewards of such, but that does not mean that you do not deserve a piece of those riches."

The Grand Admiral strode toward the Flight Commander, a Lieutenant following him, carrying something.

"For your outstanding service to the Empire, You have earned the rank of Admiral. A Star Destroyer named the Acklay II orbits above the planet. It awaits your command."

After his short speech the Lieutenant stepped forward with the standard Grey Uniform of the Imperial Navy, with the bearings of the rank of Admiral. Along with it was a special Comlink with Acklay II inscribed upon the side. Beside it sat a metallic case with the seal of the Empire upon it.

"Inside that case Admiral is a medal, The Imperial Service Cross, our highest medal. Your former Squadmates have a special Hanger inside this Star Destroyer to accommodate their extracurricular activities. I believe that is all Admiral, I have an Empire to run and I best do it on my ship. contact me if you need anything."

The Grand Admiral saluted and turned from the new Admiral walking toward his shuttle and returned to his flagship.

SOCeTJx.png?1

*Geki sits bolt upright suddenly, momentarily confused. As his vision swims into focus he remembers where he is and who he is. Geki ponders for a moment why he blacked out for several days and, shaking his head, can think of no good reason.

He had heard some philosophers promulgate a hypothesis named the 'chaos theory'. If such a thing were true, Geki reasoned, then it was entirely possible that an earthquake that was to take place several million years into the future, on a planet in a galaxy far, far away, was responsible for his blacking out.

In any event, he had an Empire to tend to. He had a galaxy to bring order to.

Geki comms Grand Admiral Nokrt.*

'Grand Admiral, this is Emperor Geki. Give me a complete list of all active capital vessels in our fleet, as well as the names of their commanders and the names of all high-ranking personnel.'

Geki1.jpg

Never before had he felt such intense emotions within himself at one time. It was as if every nerve in his body was crying out for more, but there was none left to give. His body ached for more, but his mind could not take anything else. He could not think, could not act, could barely even feel Alora pulling him back into the swirling alongside her. Wrapping his arm around her shoulders, he pulled her closer to him.

"So what do we do now, my Mistress."

asdfgcopy.jpg

Relaxing now in the swirling waters of the spa, the Sith Mistress grinned at her apprentice. She had been careful that their emotions hadn't been broadcast beyond the bathing room, though now she stretched out her senses, feeling the same familiarity she had before, bringing yet another lazy smile to her features.

"We continue your training my dear apprentice."

Moving out of his arms, she rose from the spa, letting her firm body stretch, her back arching like a cat before she reached for a towel. Alora dried herself and dressed once again in her robes. Her gaze turned to Leo, her eyes sparkling as her eyes roamed over him.

"There is someone I'd like you to meet. Take your time to dress in fresh robes and bring your Vornskr. Find me when you are ready."

The Vornskr had curled up in a corner, sleeping while they had entertained themselves. Now though it woke, watching it's master as Alora swept out of the room.

--

Alora gracefully glided through the corridors, making her way to the one that she hadn't seen for quite some time. Deep inside her emotions were mixed, though she let not a hint escape what she felt. The Sith Mistress came to a halt in front of a door, knowing he was on the other side of it. She knocked, waiting for the man who had once been a Master of hers, to open the door to admit her. It had been a very long time since she had last seen Geki.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune