Carida

Darth Heretic

Revan was interupted by a force disturbance. He felt the prescence of his soon to be apprentice arrive on the planet. Sighing, he looked to his fellow sith.

"My apprentice has arrived, I will return."

Leaving the office, he headed towards the academy, talking to Tarfuda through force telepathy.

"Do not be alarmed. I know this may feel strange. I am using force telepathy to speak with you, you cannot speak back for you have not learned this ability yet. In time you will. Meet me by the landing dock."

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Nokrt felt his apprentices anguish from the extent of which Nokrt had planted the dark side within his very soul. The torment within him must have been more than enough to grasp his desire his thirst for the power which Nokrt held at such ease. The Chiss knew this feeling of envy all too well. His training was filled with the craving for more and more power, it had stretched his mind to a thinning extrapolation yet somehow he held through with the determination to become a match for his own master.

And now he held the place of master and this Det was certainly powerful with the force. Possibly, even more so, than Nokrt himself was...only time would tell on such things, Nokrt was at least wise enough to have gained this knowledge. Yet to train the man who had come before him so informally the Sith Lord would require the knowledge of his past and present.

"Come before me immediately" Nokrt used the power of telepathy to call on his apprentice, a commanding voice rippling through the many minds of Carida, until it revealed itself to its intended target.

Nokrt used very little effort to layout a pair of Sith Robes for his apprentice, along with a vibroblade he had grabbed from the armory. They laid out next to a desk which lined the wall of the Commander's office, neatly set out, boots and all. The Chiss nodded in approval at his own work and awaited his apprentices arrival.

"Bring all of your possessions before me!" bellowed Nokrt into the mind of Det once more allowing his voice to command the air once more, after he had thought of another way of analyzing this apprentice. Usually one surrounds himself with items to provide for his needs. Knowing such items would only allow Nokrt to make a more informed decision during the training of his apprentice.

Nokrt stood haughtily in front of the desk in his office and awaited his apprentices arrival.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Det looks around at the damage done to the many objects scattered around the room and sighs. His rage was still pretty high.

Hearing the commands of Nokrt, Det grabbed his credits, blaster and comlink; he then called R5 to join him at the command center. He then proceeded to the command center himself. Upon meeting the droid, he entered the center to find his master waiting there in front of a set of robes and vibroblade lying neatly on a desk.

”œAs you commanded, Master”

dodgethis.png

The Great JNET Outage of 2012 - Body count - 0.

Horror ripped across Nokrt's face. How dare he bring a droid into the presence of this Sith Lord! Does he not know of his extreme prejudice against them!?! Oh how he will learn of the consequences of such things, how he will learn that such things are insignificant and are pure abominations of the force.

"You bring this thing before me!?! They are a scab upon society! A mockery of the FORCE! You must destroy it now! Or suffer the consequences I will most certainly bestow upon you and the droid!"

SOCeTJx.png?1

Tarfuda felt his mind being intruded and heard the words, "do not be alarmed. I know this may feel strange. I am using force telepathy to speak with you, you cannot speak back for you have not learned this ability yet. In time you will. Meet me by the landing dock."

Tarfuda stood in the room until eventually he left for the landing dock. Once he reached there he held his swords in a defensive postion and put his sense on full alert. He opened his mind to force reaching out in all directions to looking for any danger.

Det gave his master's command gave it one second's thought ”“ then as he thought, the circuits within R5 began to short and then his fuselage began to crumble. The droid whined as its circuitry and mechanics began to crumble. The droid then imploded within itself and stopped functioning. Det examined the remains of the droid, showing no remorse he took the remains and promptly flung them out of the command center. ”œI had no use for it anyway,”

dodgethis.png

"Good....you know your place Det. Now, put on these robes and accompany me down to the training hall." ordered Nokrt in a voice which commanded the respect of his apprentice.

Turning on his heel the Chiss smiled deeply to himself. This one was proving to be more of an easy task as the days flew by. Only in combat so far has he been left untested and it is there that Nokrt will determine his worthiness and true ability to become a Sith Lord.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Revan noticed his apprentice putting his guard up as he awaited for the Sith Lord. Revan approached him, with a slight smirk hidden under his face mask.

"No need to put your guard up here my young apprentice...no one is going to waste their time with a sith with such limited power.."

There was a moment of silence before Revan spoke out once more.

"I will let you know...the training will not be easy. It will be rough, not only physically but mentally. You will be brutally put into shape. Are you sure you are ready for the tasks ahead of you?"

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Tarfuda looked at Revan, his eyes held nothing of the his thoguhts. Then with as much respect as he could muster tarfuda said, I pledge myself to the Dark side now and forever. I will serve you until I need you no more." His eyes and face seemed to become much more predator like, his nostrols flarred and his eyes took on a more reddish tint.

Revan stared deeply into the Wookiee's eyes before speaking.

"Good, then meet me in the temple. We'll begin your training."

OOC: (Post in Konegreich now, the academy.)

Revan1.jpg

Nokrt had before leaving for the hall he had sent Det to, sensed an unusal anomaly in the force, a ripple of something new, something he had yet to encounter himself and thus moved out to the courtyard to which stood a young woman, with long dark black hair, standing out there examining everything around her. Nokrt was surpised to see a woman at Carida, especially one with such a smuggler-esque essence about themselves as she does. There must be only one thing she was doing here then and Nokrt felt that he would be able to satisfy those needs.

He moved toward her, his eyes glowing more than they had ever done in the past with the anticipation of having this woman underneath his wing for the remainder of what she came here for. As he came within feet of her he held out his hand, the palm upwards to accept her in formalities.

"Greetings mistress, I am Nokttin'okr'tihnt, please, follow me."

Nokrt was almost disgusted with the formality he just showed. Towards men he would be abusive or sometimes even destructive, yet with this woman, he treated kindly? Confused with his own actions Nokrt led her into the hall where he was meant to meet Det and found him waiting.

"Please Sit, and take in what you see here today," he said to the attractive human woman and turned to Det.

"Much of the Sith fall into three categories my apprentice. There are the Krath or Sorceror's who are skilled in the mastering of the force and all its aspects becoming closer to that which they control and employ as a great weapon aginst those who get in their way. Then there are the Assasins, creatures of the dark who are skilled in masking themselves in the force and are fairly effecient at lightsaber combat to quickly dispose of their enemies. Then we have the Warriors, the brute force of the Sith who rely more on their strength and Lightsaber or other weapons to take their enemies to their Grave."

Nokrt bored his red eyes into those of his apprentice and examined him attempting to pre-determine what path he would choose to be.

"Therefore I must ask...which shall you belong when your training is completed?"

SOCeTJx.png?1

As Nokrt presented the categories of Sith to him, Det weighed the options carefully as to feel out which one suited him. However he did not have to think it out very far as the Force guided him towards the more appropriate preference. Cold, calculating, but yet subtle ”“ the assassins would be more of the appropriate choice.

”œI would prefer to be an assassin, Master.”

dodgethis.png

jennifer moved slowly towards the most handsome man she had ever seen in her entire life. she brushed her hair back, and looked up at him

"hello i'm jennifer" jennifer says dreamily staring at him shaking his hand

jen follows nokrt gracefully

"hello det" jen said turning to det

Jednny.jpg

No one expects the mudkip inquistion, I LOOOOOOVE MUDKIPZ

Tarfuda nodded and then slowly walked into the shadows and dissapeared into the shadows then as he quick as he came he vanished. He later came out of the Imperial academy from one of the less used exits, or in otherwords a garbage shute. He laters spedd through the jungles of Cardia using his old skills he learned on Kashyyyk.

He saw manny creatures on the ground while jumping from tree to tree. Such as Rancors and what appeared to be a large Arachnid of some kind. He then eventually stopped and looked at the temple he felt the power of the Darkside coursing through him, he felt the pressence of others inside the temple. He slowly walked towards it with his swords held out prepared for any attack, he let his anger corse through him allowing the it impower his body and mind.

Nokrt gazed at his apprentice seeing into the man's darkened soul. He was indeed an assassin at heart. His body shows his possibilities. He was slim and not too tall which is something an assassin would rather avoid. Nokrt therefore had no reason to maim he so he would have the correct proportions, which is possibly a blessing to all. The glowing Red eyes of the Sith Lord settled on those of Det and focused intently on him. This man had the potential to be a Sith that is for sure...lets see how well he fares in his first task.

"Assassin it is then Det, yet the first step into becoming a powerful Sith Lord is to control your emotions."

Nokrt unleashed a small metal ball, the size of a marble into the air.

"Focus your mind here Det, focus yourself on this very Ball, and I want you to fill it with you emotion, anything that dwells within you that could in the end stop you in your wake for power must be possesed within this ball."

Nokrt left the ball their in mid-air and turned to Jennifer.

"And for you Ms. Jennifer, to what path do you wish to take upon as you progress through your training?"

SOCeTJx.png?1

A day after leaving Serenno, the newly cristened Grand Duke reverted into normal space. The self proclaimed Count Shadowlord was at the helm as the ship entered the Caridian system. His sole purpose was to find the Dark Lord once again. Almost immediately his fingers danced over the sensor display as he scanned the system to discover if there were any hostil presences around.

No hostiles were found, however he could feel a dark presence in the distance that felt familiar in a way to him. He checked his sensors and found a new sort of Star Destroyer near where the dark presence could be felt through the force. Activating the cyber comm that had been implanted into the back of his skull. He sent of a small message to the Dark Lord.

"My Lord, I seek an audience with you."

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Det turned his attention to the metal ball and put all of his senses toward it. He pressed out every emotion he had from the past ”“ grudges, feelings, infatuations among the many escape his mind and bombard the metal object with brute force. Once they go in, they will never escape.

dodgethis.png

There is a brief moment of annoyance, given how Faust and his entourage had docked on Cardia proper. With a concealed sigh, he has the troops and the prisoner sent back into a transport and taken up to the Dark Lord's flagship.

A short time later, the a reduced number of support troops, with Faust and his transported prisoner reach an audience chamber in orbit above the Imperial's military stronghold. There's a slightly smug look on the Hunter's face, given the value of his carefully searched and subdued prize brought before the Dark Lord. Even with the highly detailed measures taken (and best left unspoken) to prevent any surprises from the Jedi, Faust, even here, regards the prisoner with a wary eye, much in the way a tiger eyes a hunter caught seemingly unware. With a show of humility one would scarecly expect from such a haughty and proud killer, Faust drops to one knee before the Sith's throne.

"Milord," he begins, the words rolling off his tongue smoothly, though there's still a blunt harshness underneath even for all the veneer of civility painted on Faust. "I bring you a prize that has long daunted even some of the mightiest Sith. The Jedi Master Talon. He offered himself up in exchange for his comrad, and I believe he is much more suitable bait for any plans we may have to crush our enemies. He is yours to dispose of as you would."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Jennifer brushed her hair out of her eyes and tucked a strand behind her ear and felt happy that nokrt was finally talking to her. She tried to conceal her hapiness and act really cool so nokrt might start to like her.

she batted her eyelashes at nokrt and said in a carefully controlled voice, "you can call me Jen instead of jennifer, it sounds sooo much prettier" she said while giving nokrt a meaningful glance.

"i don't know what i should take can you help me?" said Jen in a sweet voice.

" can we can spend some more time together" said Jen staring at him and feeling elated every time she saw him. She gave him a mischevious look and a slight smile.

Jednny.jpg

No one expects the mudkip inquistion, I LOOOOOOVE MUDKIPZ

Nokrt was beginning to become impaitent with his apprentices. One could not properly divulge his emotion into a spherical ball and the other was obviously suffering from Stockholm's Syndrome...that or she lusted for the blue skin of the Sith Lord. And thus was distracted from making her decision to choose a path of the Sith to follow. Det should be more sorry, he is disciplined and such a lack of attention to his task was more than aggravating than he was towards Jennifer's inability to choose, primarily because the attention she displays toward him made him curious as to her true intention and also a bit intrigued on personal matters. Regardless, she will need punishment, and soon it would come.

Nokrt began by taking control of his Det's metal sphere to which he was meant to be divulging his every bit of hate, love, lust, and suffering into. Yet when Nokrt felt the small object, barely anything was stored within its rusty inards. The man was not trying hard enough, and such deserved pain for it is the most memorable form of punishment over all. Nokrt made his movement quick and justly and flung the small ball directly into Det's Right eye, smashing it into oblivion replacing it with the metal sphere. It was fun to see the white pulp of the eye squish out to the sides and Nokrt knew the pain must be substantial.

"You have failed to focus on your task my young apprentice! You dishonor me with your apparent lack of progress. Now take that thing out of you eye, your emotions should now be very strong indeed, use them to infiltrate the ball and store them within its mass!"

Nokrt glared at his apprentice for a moment then whipped his body toward Jennifer to respond to her earlier questions.

"I will not decide your path, Jennifer, and yes I will call you Jennifer for I like the formality the name insues. You must dig within yourself, within your past and find what you are efficient at. Have you been a more spectral being going beyond what can be seen felt and touched? Are you more gritty prefering a straightforward fight? Or do you prefer to work in the shadows of your enemies drawing first blood before they have a chance to know death awaits them?"

Nokrt stared upon her exuberant eyes a little longer. There was something more to her intentions here, he knew that, he could see it, without the use of the force, only through her eyes. However, he need not know what it is right now, soon she will be punished for her lack of attention to her training and Nokrt would assure her that she obeys him and nothing will stand in the way of his authority.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Receiving a reply to his message in the form of a mission for him. Draken smiled grimly, this would be quite intriging. He quickly entered the calculations for a new hyperspace jump, then after double checking his calculations, he pulled back the hyperspace lever. With a flash of light, his ship was gone again.

A moment before he made the jump however, he sent a brief comm to Slicer.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

"Gooooood."

The Dark Lord rose from his seat at the center of the bridge, pulling back his hood so that he could see Talon clearly. His disbelief was thick as he examined what appeared to be his Nemesis.

"This is quite an occasion. Talon, here, captured? What witchcraft permitted this? Poison? Bear Traps? He seems unscathed, perhaps he's a vegitable. Maybe a soulless clone. Or maybe this is an elaborate trap to assassinate me..."

Kakuto paused, his gaze fixing on Faust.

"... Oh, What fun that would be." He hissed with a thin smile, "In any case, please delight me with the tale of how you came under your control. Or if he wishes, he might tell me himself."

Edited by Guest

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Revan entered the sith temple only minutes after his discussion with his newly found apprentice. He sensed his prescence in the temple, and followed it until he came upon a room.

"Good...but before we begin...I want to know your history....your past..."

Revan1.jpg

Tarfuda told him of his hunts in the Shadowlands, and how he hunted the native beasts such as the Katarn. He told him of the darkness he felt there and how it grew inside him. It showed the true meaning of life and what life really was.

He then told Revean of how he saw his home burn around him, and how he enjoyed it. He told him of how during the battle he killed an Imperial pilot and thrown his body down into the mass charnage. He then spoke of the coldness of the unknown regions and how he had nearly gone mad in the empty space. Tarfuda then left the conversation as it was, due to the fact that there was very little else to tell.

When addressed by the Dark Lord of the Sith, perhaps one of the most powerful men in the entirety of the galaxy, it was customary to show some sign of respect, loyalty, fear, honor, or any or all of the above. Faust did so by kneeling. Talon, on the other hand, did nothing. He simply stood in his cage, indicating his defiance to the end. But he betrayed no signs of his emotions on his face. In fact, his Force presence had grown so small that he barely seemed to exist in the Force at all. When Kakuto spoke, there was little change in Talon's demeanor.

Whereas Vladmir Faust was coldly (and perhaps a bit manically) civilized, Kakuto Ryu was a savage beast. He was now as much machine as he was a man- he had changed so much since their first encounter. During their first fight, Talon would have said there was not much difference between them, save their views on the Force. The concept of power, however, had corrupted him beyond recognition. Now the pair was like polar opposites.

”œI assure you, good Kakuto, that I am the real thing. I willingly turned myself in in exchange for my comrade. It seemed”¦ the decent thing to do.”

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Det further focused upon the ball before him as he listened to his master's disgust for his efforts. The lost memories within his head began to stir up within him. He closed his eyes and focused on the ball using the Force. The thoughts of his past began to torment him as he focused ”“ lost acquaintances, bad experiences and many other emotions came back to haunt Det. He focused through the Force to see that the ball was no longer there. Physically it still was ”“ but he didn't trust his eyes. He focused despite the torment of painful thoughts flowing through him to push all of these thoughts into one central point. The struggle pressed on in the efforts to purge all of his emotions.

dodgethis.png

Nokrt raised his eyebrow in a pseudo-content which was by far the best his apprentice would achieve at this stage. Perhaps the Chiss had his standards set at an enormous high that someone as new to the force as Det could not possibly achieve. Nokrt looked at his apprentice for a moment not displaying any kind of ill-content malice toward him so therefore signifying that he had passed his first step in the training to becoming a Sith Lord.

"Now Det, go to my Ship and prepare it for take off, I want to be able to leave as soon as...Humanly...possible"

Nokrt then turned to Jennifer who had not responded to Nokrt's last inquiry but just stared upon his blue face, seemingly content in its scars and shadows. The Sith Lord knew something must be done about her innocence. He wanted to corrupt her, and darken her soul so that the purity left her and only his influence remained.

"Jen, go to the ship and find a room onboard."

SOCeTJx.png?1