Dagobah

Darth Heretic

*Luvnnia walked forward towards the remains of her wookiee forces. She looked around at the very small group.*

We came here with 500...we leave with only 25. Atleast we did what was right.

*She gathered her forces and walked into the lone wookiee ship, that now had lots of room. Her mind got an idea out of no where. She walked up to a comm.*

"Any and all jedi forces, this is Luvinnia, leader of the wookiees. We are willing to give you rides, to where ever you like, since we don't have as many as we came here with."

*She sat and waited for a reply...*

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

Noticing the newcomers BC dips his head.

Hello hopefuls.

He nods towards the Jedidroid, and looks confused as to how a droid can be a Jedi.

Thank you for your assistance, but I have arranged something that should be here shortly.

As BC looks at Keiran he too is weary of his loyalties.

We shall see in time my friend what is to become of you and your training. First we must reform the Council.

Looking over to Luvianna.

My dearest Wookiee friend we the Jedi are in debt to the Wookiees. Your bravery and help saved us from the evils above. I promise to repay this debt however I can.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Yanking on the blade, Mathis tries to pull it out of the tree. Firmly stuck, he slices his shirt to free himself. Looking on, he notes that Searcy is preoccupied with Talon. Sitting himself in a low tree branch, Mathis watches as he heals himself through the force.

mathis-1.jpg

Waren and Gero come out of hyperspace above Dagobah. He brings the ship down to the planet and steps off the boarding ramp."Jedi, all abaord."

When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted.

Ryoo landed and headed over to one of his favorite meditation spots. With a simple thought, he starts to float, rising over the trees. He felt very importaint at that time, with being able to see all of over the land. It was time to relax. The war was over and it was time to start again.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

The Jedi hopeful Stepped off Ryoo's ship into the swampy environment, his boots squishing in the muck. Beren followed the Jedi to his meditating spot and watched him fly into the air. How.... interesting. Though I wouldn't do that if I was a Jedi.. He sat down at a tree and started to think about being a Jedi. If this man was indeed one of them. He should definetely talk to him. But how? He was way up above the trees. He glanced up. The Jedi seemed like he wasn't in a hurry to come down.... So Beren would simply just go to him. He started to climb the tree with startling agility. After getting his horns stuck in branches three times he finally made it to the top. Suddenly he felt really stupid. I shouldn't talk to him! He's meditating, yet he had to try. "Ehm... Hi. I suppose you're a Jedi and... well I think I might be potential for one too. Do you know where I could become one?"

BerenNew.jpg

From space, Krein Jax ran scans aboard his ship to determine the most populated part of the planet, then geared his thrusters in that direction. The next challange was finding a dry place to land. What a mess of a planet. Definitely not where I'd want MY summer home... The smuggler thought with a disdainful sniff. Finally, he brought the YT-2400 light freighter down on a drier patch of swamp. He kicked open the hatch, lowered the gangplank and swaggered out.

"Right- transport here for anyone who needs it," the vertically challanged Balosar called out, scratching one of his antennae. He wrinkled his nose at the stink of sulfur. "I haven't got all day, so board quickly! Come on..."

KreinJax.jpg

"There's been an evacuation call- I'm here to take all Jedi still present on this planet to designated coordinates. And I'm being payed quite handsomely to do it too, so your cooperation would be much appreciated," Jax responded, inspecting his nails- which were bitten, jagged, and caked with dirt. He glanced up at the fellow floating high in the air. "Out of sheer curiosity, does he do that a lot?'

KreinJax.jpg

Beren shrugged. "I met him on Coruscant and he took me here. I don't even know his name....". He glanced up at the floating person,"Master Jedi?" the togruta hollered, "I think this planet is being evacuated! We should leave with this... this.... Guy with a YT-2400!". With nothing else to lose except his life and longing to become a Jedi, he boarded the ship.

Edited by Guest
BerenNew.jpg

When Darkness Falls comes out hyperspace, its black outline only visible by the crimson wingtips. Abaddon strokes his chin as he senses Searcy. He guides this ship toward Searcy's position.

"He is with the Jedi....I hope he has not tried to betray anyone again." His voice was cold as he set down the ship. The body of the ship hit the ground with a wood crunching snap as parts of brush snapped under the weight of the gunboat.

"Vauler follow me." He handed Vauler his lightsaber. "You are unsuspended at the moment."

Abaddon stepped briskly into the clearing with the two jedi. A smooth gesture of his arm and out of nowhere three knives appear in his metallic hand. With a flick of his wrist the knives slam into Talons boot pinning him to the ground. Thanks to KVC's gift of bionic upgrades Abaddon had a virtual targeting computer in his eye. This mixed with his practiced skill of knife throwing made the feat an automatic reaction rather than an

effort.

He smirked as he watched Talon struggle to free himself.

”œI believe this is the second time I've had to tell you to stay away from my apprentice. Don't make there a third. You wont live through that one.”

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Seeing that the team of smuggler's had arrived Keiran jumped into his starfighter, the Strife II, and prepped it for takeoff, waiting for the rest of the jedi to board the freighters and take off. In the meantime, Keiran opened a comm channel to Warren and Gero's ships.

"I've met you two before, I used to frequent Airleas' moon when I was a smuggler. Seems you two are still together. Hope the smuggling business is still suiting you. Is it Whyl that's giving you regular work or Airleas?"

siggggy5ko.jpg

*Raiden's troops learn of their orders from Comms in their helmets, and immediately the finish killing what they are killing and turn to board their shuttles again, docking back with Payne's fleet. Raiden got a new shuttle supplied and ready to go before he set back for his new orders. He read them silently as he boarded his shuttle. He gave the coordinates to the pilot before sitting down and waiting for takeoff. This next mission was going to be much to his liking. He closed his eyes and stewed about it while the shuttle took off and headed towards a new location.*

Bored and looking for stragglers, Jax wandered over enough to hear the last snippets of Blckclone and Dhan-Jaroe's conversation. The short smuggler coughed, bringing attention to his presence.

"Right now, the Jedi are boarding hired smuggler vessels to take them to a specific set fo coordinates I can only assume is your new base. Personally, I'd really like to finish this job in one run, so if you'd pick a ship and board, I think all us non-jedi folk with schedules would appreciate it." All right, so the Balosar didn't really have a schedule- this was his only job, and with the promised sum, he would't need one for a while. He was, however, eager to get off this cess-pool of a planet. The bugs were really starting to get to him.

KreinJax.jpg

Commander Abbadon and Talon...

I was notified when the fight between Mathis and Searcy started, and asked to do a mod ruling on the fight upon its completion. This was a legal duel between two users.

You two are ordered out of the duel, and both of your posts interfereing in it are nulled.

The duel between Mathis and Searcy is where it was at Mathis's last post before Talon's interference. You want Searcy CA, you wait until the duel is done.

Searcy and Mathis continue.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Seeing Krein Jax BC motioned for the other Jedi.

We must leave, there is our ride to Hoth.

BC approaches the Smuggler and shakes his hand.

The Jedi are in your debt, thank you.

ooc: We are leaving tomorrow, please post boarding by then or you may get left behind. Thanks

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Another battle, another war over. Another wound, another scar, another loss...

Darla had managed to survive the battle much to her surprise the swamps becoming her refuge towards the end. Although she had lashed out in hatred, she had not given in to the temptations of the darkside. She did feel tainted by the evils of war, the scar on her arm would would be a reminder of this forever. During her rest in dagobahs wilderness she had come to turns with her anger, she had wept for the losses that had occured and eventually she had pulled herself back together. She felt stronger now. Hoping that she would not be outcast for her actions, she returned to the jedi.

Thinking them all to have died Darla was proved wrong. Upon feeling a strong call in the force she returned to Blckclone and the other survivours. Darla found her ship and her droid safe where she had hidden them. Darla smiled as her droid beeped happily upon seeing her.Darla found out they were to go to Hoth.

She aproached Impede feeling a little bad for having rushed off his ship when he had tried to save her. She touched him on the shoulder to get his attention.

" Hey!" she she said smiling. " Im really sorry for running away back there, Im really grateful that you tried to protect me. There where a lot of things going on in my head that I had to deal with. I kinda freaked out in the battle and used the force in a bad way. But Im ok now. I needed to save myself, but knowing that others were out there fighting and were willing to save me, like you were ,really helped me through it. So I guess what Im trying to say is Thank You." Looked down a little embarrassed at hearing her confession that she couldnt control her anger.

Darla realised that she was a complete mess, she was coverde in dirt and dried blood, plus her clothes were torn.

Trying to lighten the mood Darla lifted up her scarred arm"Thanks to you Ive just got this instead of a missing arm!" She laughed self-conciousley hoping she didnt sound like an idiot.

Rannrsig.jpg

OOC: Only intefered because of Talon. Im taking because my whole post was nulled that im still on mimban...and will let the mimban post stand on its own minus the hyperspace bs. *sighs* This has been obnoxious. *eye roll*

Chacter Sheet

Micha feels the lightsaber pass through his arms. He screams in pain as they fall to he ground still clutching his sith sword. His anger resonates throgh Dagobah. All the Jedi on the planet could feel his hatred for Mathis.

He stands to his feet glaring at Mathis. He harness his anger to make a weapon of the darkside. It flowed through him like water. He could feel its power inside him begging to be released in one blow. He kne that if he did that and it missed Mathis, he might lose. He wouldnt let that happen.

He reaches out with the force like small tendrils feeling everything within a 50 kilometer diameter. He begins feeling for things to use against Mathis. He feels mostly rocks and trees. Then he senses some broken droids. There weapons were still active. He gets an idea into his head.

He reaches out and begins firing round and round of blaster shits at Mathis, forcing him to block the shots. While the Jedi is blocking the shots, Micheal picks up a hundred sharp pointy rocks and hurls them at him.

Mathis blcks half of them leaving the other half to sink into his body. 10 land in his already wounded leg causing himto collapse on the ground. 5 land in his burned hand cuasing extreme pain. the rest land in his stomach, chest and arms. Micheal could feel the pain radiating from the young jedi. He feeds off it. Making him stronger. Everytime Mathis felt anger, every time he felt pain, even for the briefest second, it fueld Micheals power, making him stronger.

Micheal felt around and felt his swords dark presence in the force. He picks it up with the force and holds it front of him menacingly.

He then reaches out with an effort and causes a tree to begin to fall on Mathis.

MSearcy2.jpg

*Keiran sees BLKCLONE enter the smuggler's ship. He closes his cockpit and activates his repulsorlifts, hovering just over the clearing. He then activated his main drive and goosed his thrusters, headed directly for space. After breaking Dagobah's atmosphere, Keiran waits in space for the smuggler's ships filled with the jedi to jump into hyperspace.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

((OOC:I only interfered becuase Micheal wanted me to try and convert him back to the lightside. I pmed Mathis telling him that I was interfering... and I fully intended to let them continue if my attempts failed. But whatever. And a PS to Abaddon: I see you as a good RPer, but PLEASE consider the skill of your opponents. It's a proven fact that Jedi Masters and Sith Lords can easily block laser blasts, so, personally, I think I could probably... just probably... be able to put up a stand against three knives. At least one of them... All I'm asking is to just try to be more realistic. I guess I'll just start from my position back on the ledge.))

At Talon's outburst, his three droids snapped to attention, and their sheild generators activated. But Talon just stood watching... as did his droids. The two combatants battled back and forth, but Mathis seemed to have the upper hand. It was only a matter of time 'till Micheal Searcy was free from this world, and all others...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

OOC: for the record i was throwing them into the sole of your shoe...and yes you could have blocked one of them...but the point was I needed to get my apprentice out because I have buisness to attend to. I am well aware of your capabilities, Talon. Probably why I didnt care to stay long enough to fight you...youd be a bit more of a challenge then I had time to deal with.

Chacter Sheet

((ooc: I see... But, since none of it mattered anyway, I won't hold it against you. ))

Talon watched as Micheal performed a surprise move. Suddenly Mathis was faring about as bad as Micheal. He was half-inclined to go help the Jedi, but he knew that if Mathis couldn't do it alone, he wouldn't do it at all. He had to prove himself. Besides, Talon knew that when it went down to it, he didn't want to hurt his former apprentice. He did the only thing he could. From the high point on the mountain, Talon eminated his force presence as strong as possible. To the Jedi, it was a signal of hope and encouragement... To Searcy, it was a farewell...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Okay, after reading that...

I rule in favor of Searcy. I applaud you both for fighting fairly. In my opinion Searcy's final posts were more fluid and better presented. you both fought by the rules.

Do not take this as I am ruling anyone dead. As no death was posted, I am only ruling on the winner of the duel.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

After relaxing, Ryoo heads back to the hopeful.

"I am sorry for not speaking with you, but I did not feel that it was the right time or place. Now that we are here, you can know that my name is Ryoo Jaxxon. I am a Knight of the Jedi order. I have brought you here to train you in the ways of the forces of good. But, your training will have to wait for as you see, we are being relocated. We don't have to go with the rest of the jedi, for as you noticed earlier, I have my own ship. Now, before we leave, do you have any questions for me?"

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg