Dagobah

Darth Heretic

*Screaming out of hyperspace, the Hand Of Bishop tore throught he Degobah atmosphere. Bishop pioleted it with a face of utter serenity, though beneath his skin his hate and anger was threatening to boil over. Slamming into the fog without slowing he whipped between trees without thinking. The Force led him to land safely in a clearing. The rear loading ramp dropped and he was out into the soggy marsh with barely a moment's notice. Wearing his old bounty hunter clothes and weapons in addition to his lightsabers, he felt like he was back in the old days of hunting bounties and running missions for the Hutts. He shut and sealed access to his ship as Tarrian disembarked.*

"I'm not exactly sure where Kaylynn is, though I imagine if we find her we'll find Sly. He's got that force shield up covering her, but now that we're here I can definatly sense her if not exactly where. We'll know if she leaves planet side. Though I don't intend for that to happen."

*Bishop locked down his force presence, not closing himself off completely, but enough that he should go unnoticed for at least a little while. With what remaining senses he had, he reached out into the foilage around them but found nothing.*

"Well, I say we head off.... in.... this direction."

*He finally chose a path. Not sure of why, but following his instincts as he allways had. Together they set off to search for their child. Together they set off for the one who had taken her from them. Together they set off for revenge.*

Bishop.jpg

Following Bishop's lead, Tarrian disembarks the ship. She could feel Kaylynn, and the anger and rage was building. As they stalked through the fog and dense foliage, Tarrian began to feel others on the planet.

Using the force to move the plants and animals out of the way, Tarrian could almost see her daughter. Bud was masking her presense still and she could not pin point where she was.

Further and Further they walked, and still they seemed to get no closer to Kaylynn. All of a sudden, both Tarrian and Bishop stopped as they felt the force mask go down around Kaylynn. As Bishop located their daughter, Tarrian reached out and touched her with the force. Softly, she held her within their minds. Showing her they were coming. Kaylynn in turn relayed to her mother what she saw around her. Pulling away from Kaylynn, she turned to Bishop.

"She is in a ship. She is alone. Sly left her alone. She is safe, the shadow is with her."

Bishop turned to her, and told her that he was going for Sly. Taking her hand, he began to lead her in the direction that he could feel Sly and the others. Pulling him to a stop, Tarrian stared at him.

"Sly will wait. I'm going for Kaylynn. There are 3 others with him, and I want Kaylynn out of there. When she is away from them, we can go for Sly."

Tarrian gave Bishop's hand a squeeze and started at a run in the direction that Kaylynn was in. Getting to the ship, she stood and stared at it. She knew that it would be locked and coded. That would not be a problem, she pulled out her lightsabre, and ignited it. Cutting her way onto the ship, she quickly made her way to the cockpit.

Becoming more enraged, as she felt Sly's presense and could feel the pain that he had put Kaylynn through, she once again took her lightsabre and cut the door to the cockpit off. Stepping through the doorway, Tarrian stood there, tears rimming her eyes. Bishop came up behind her and looked as well. There in a small makeshift bed, lay Kaylynn. She was awake and alert staring up at her parents.

Kneeling down beside Kaylynn, Tarrian lifted her to her chest and held her close. The tears finally rolling down her cheeks. She could not let her go. Bishop stood in the doorway and watched as Tarrian cradled his daughter in her arms. Going to them, he knelt down beside them and wrapped his arms around them both. Softly kissing Tarrian on the forhead, he stayed there for a moment before Tarrian turned to him.

"Now we can go and find Sly." The three departed the ship and headed in the direction that they could feel Sly and the others.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Sly lay on the ground knocked out his head full of pressure.

(INNER THOUGHTS)

Oh My goodness... that was a shocker. This cant be good... If Im knocked out that means the force disguise of the child was taken down... I cant defend her... Common Sly... You must wake up... for the life of everyone here... you must get to the child. SLY... COMMON... WAKE UP!

As Sly lay on the ground and what seemed lifeless left for the first big animal to come in eat, Sly wakes up from his slumber, Hardley a slumber, Sly's eyes begin to blink as he sits up. As he gains the strength to stand to his own feet, he notices the bodies of Tares and Mes Lying close by. Master Prophet stumbles to his padawan, as he gains the strength for the white light. As the white light comes from Sly's eyes, it regenerates Mes's life back to 100%... as he immediatley wakes up reaching for his saber. With the white light still shooting from his eyes, he looks at Tares, as he heals the Jedi back to strength. Within a matter of time, The 3 Jedi were back on their feet, and a little bit wiser. They now could defend easily against that attack now... knowing that the pressure was put on the brain.

As The three Jedi Grab their sabers, talk about the attack plan, they head of in the Direction of the Footprints.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

As the swift comes down to a smooth landing, Reagan looks at the other ship nearby in the clearing. Turning to see Adi, she realises that he knows whose ship that is...

"Adi, what is it? You look like you have seen a ghost."

ADI - "That is Bishop's ship. He and Tarrian must be on the planet. I have to go and find Sly."

With that, he got up and departed the ship.

---------------------

Sitting there for a moment, Reagan opens the comm to the Moon.

Reagan.jpg

Dex gets the comm and Immediatley responds to Reagan's Personal Comm.

"SHE IS ALIVE... my god, She gave me a scare... I am on my way to the Dagobah system as we speak... I am Inputing the coordinates. I will be there shortley... Dex out."

Dex's Comm fades to static, as it is turned off.

dex.jpg

After getting up, Tares looks around the area. Dagobah wasnt the ideal place for a saber fight, much less any fight. So with ease, Tares reached behind him and pulled out two curved Cortosis blades.

Having them drawn Tares ran, fast as he could. In the direction of Airleas he ran. Soon he came to the edge of the cliff where Airleas just had jumped. Knowing that Sly, Andar, and Mes were right behind him, he didnt bother to engage the darksider. Instead he jumped too, straight down into the water.

As he surfaces he began to turn his head until he saw Airleas, he swam over to her and got to shore. Soon the wet feeling of mud came into Tares's boots. He ran a sight check on her, seeing and sensing nothing wrong with her he stood, planning what to do next....

tares.jpg

Getting to her feet, Airleas starts off in the direction of the caves. Glancing backwards every so often, she can feel her hunter coming for her.

She was not going to be able to rest, he was to close behind her. Finally reaching the caves, she knew this was going to be a bad decision, but she really had no other choice.

Stepping into the mouth of the cave, the darkness seemed to swallow her. She could see nothing with her eyes, so she relied on the force to guide her through the cave. She could feel much more then the cave, she knew that Sly and the others were coming, and she knew that the hunter was closing in.

Stopping cold, she also felt her on the planet. She knew that Tarrian and Bishop were here. Reaching out towards them, she knew that they had their daughter with them again, but their rage and anger was so strong and feirce that it caught her breath. They were coming for Sly. And she could see that they were gaining on him.

Airleas.jpg

As Sly ran shortley behind Tares, he saw Tares Jump off the cliff without hesitation... Sly slowed down at the end of the cliff, and peaked over, seeing Tares had Airleas. Sly pointed to a slope hill, that they could pass down, as Andar walks downt he hill Mes still at the top, Sly feels something... Darkness...

An Image hits Sly of a burning reckage, his ship, the Sunami was on fire, with no sign of Kaylynn inside... Tarrian and Bishop... standing outside the Reckage holding the child set off down the same path as Sly. The family was reunited, and Sly had failed... although he was bringing the Child back... Now the parents would surely kill Sly.

Master Prophet heard a Ruffleing noise in the background... just behind him as if someone was following him.

Sly turned and Ignighted his Lightsaber... telling Mess to jump to the other Cliff across the way. This was no easy feat it was at least 15 feet, but with the force He could make it... After Mes had jumped Sly did a Back flip over the edge. As Tarrian and Bishop walked from the forrest.

The 2 Jedi Ignighted their sabers... ready for battle.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*With a hum, the emerald green blade of Mes Tisserand rises out of the hilt, and into a defensive position in front of his body. These were no ordinary sith, these were highly skilled sith, and the were out with a vengance. They were out for the blood of his master, looking for sweet revenge, and Mes was gonna stand by his side as long as he could.

"So it all comes down to this...good lord..."

*Mes looks up at their dark faces, fighting them would be nearly impossible...Mes spins his blade at his side, tosses it up and into his right hand...all of his form II training would be demonstrated here, he would sho what he's learned. He was beginning to get nerveous and started fiddling with all of the different buttons and knobs on his saber, trying to take his mind off of the anticipation...

ITS.jpg

Tarrian slowly walks out of the forest, Kaylynn in her arms and Bishop beside her. Sensing Tares and Andar below, she looks to Sly and his apprentice.

Staring at the apprentice, Tarrian's rage boils over, and she shoves him with the force, sending him back about 50 feet. Throwing her hand up, she released a ball of fire at Mes forcing him to dive for cover.

"Mes, my best advice to you is to go now. And you may survive. Stay and you will perrish with you beloved master. This is between Sly and us."

Tarrian stood with Kaylynn and watched as Bishop moved slightly away from her. Putting himself between her and Sly.

Master Prophet puts up his best force shield as he walks forward... to the cliff...

"I was bringer her back, I dove into her mind and it was what she wanted most... I only did it for the good... not for the bad that came of it."

Sly Says, as he takes all the living force he can in... making himself more powerful for the battle that is sure to come...

Tarrian just stared at him. Hate in her eyes. She started forward, coming up next to Bishop as he put his arm out to keep her with him.

"For the good. She felt pain from you. You hurt her. You were not going to bring her back, and you would lie now either way."

Tarrian picked Sly up with the force and threw him into the nearby tree, releasing the dark fire, it surrounded him, consuming him. Sly used the force to push away the fire, but realised that he was not going to be able to make his old friends believe he was bringing the child back to them.

Kaylynn turned in Tarrian's arms, looking towards Sly. Tarrian moved towards him with Bishop staying by her side.

"Sly, you stole my daughter from me. You hid her from us. You entered her mind and tried to twist it to serve you and the 'good side'. As a Jedi I never would have expected something like this from you. As a Sith I'm going to make you pay for this! Your lies - your excuses - your reasons. None of them mean anything. None of them will get you out of this. None of them will spare you from my wraith."

*Bishop had been stalking towards him. His weapons strapped to him whispered softly as they rubbed against his clothing. His two lightsabers were secured to his forarms in eager anticipation. Sly had stood and gathered his energies, ready for a fight. Raising his hand and swinging it horizontally, Bishop used the force as an extention of his backhand. The Force blow sent Sly over the edge of the cliff to land harmlessly in the water below. Wasting little time, Bishop dove over the cliff edge himself, a look of aggression and anger splitting through the calm exterior he had managed to hold for most of the time since leaving the Last Call. Reaching the water below he lifted most of his body weight through the Force, allowing the water's surface tension to carry him. Effectively walking in water, he watched Sly join him. Sly was just reignighting his lightsaber as Bishop leapt forward to attack. It took him only three bounds to cross the distance to the Jedi Master. His sabers were on in the first, his left one dragging across the surface of the water, causing a jet of steam to trail him. The other was pulled back near his head, ready to lunge as soon as they got within range. Anger had been building in him since the first day he had seen Sly on Naboo. When he had jetted away in his ship with their daughter. From that day his anger had only grown. His hate for the Jedi and Sly inparticular growing without bounds. Now that he had the man in question before him, that anger and hate boiled over and he released it all directed in a flood to whipe him away. Sly braced for the impact, and like a trigger Bishop's attack shot forward. Constantly pushing forward, Bishop unleashed a fury of attacks. His face had gone red in anger, his eyes burned firey into Sly's own, his lips were pulled back and flecked with spittle as he snarled his way towards the Jedi.*

Bishop.jpg

*Mes picks himself up off of the ground, bruised but nothing more. He looks at his saber, 20 feet away from him, then he lookes to the watchful eye of Tarrian...

Internally - "What to do, what to do...I could stay here, and pray for a miracle, or I can run like a coward...a smart coward."

*Mes sprints toward his saber, but in an instant, the hilt is lifted off the ground and thrown far in the air...

Tarrian- "Mes, you can't win, the best you can do is leave and save yourself...foolish boy."

*Mes grabs the lightsaber with his mind and pulls it back to him, ignighting it. He moves away a good distance, then charges up a force ball, launching it at bishop. The ball hurtles toward him, then strikes him in the side. Bishop is knocked down, but only for an instant. In all his rage and fury, he merely gets up and continues his assault on Sly.

"Not good, not good at all. If I can barely touch him, he must be very strong, just as I feared..."

ITS.jpg

Tarrian just shook her head. "Mes, you will never learn."

Grabbing Mes, Tarrian hurls him through the air, sending him some 50 feet backwards. Slamming him into a boulder. Pinning him there, Tarrian reaches out her hand and pulls his lightsabre from him, disengaging it, it flys into her open palm.

Releasing him, she lets him fall the dozen or so feet to the ground with a loud thud. Turning her back to him, she tells him coldly.

"Don't try that again, boy, or I will not be so forgiving. Why not run and find good old Tares, or better yet, why not go and bring Sly's love here. She should see him one last time before he dies."

Tarrian may not have had her eyes on Mes, but he could feel her cold touch through the force. He would not get another chance to interfere again. Tarrian quietly hooks Mes' sabre to her belt, and watches Bishop and Sly's duel all the while keeping a good hold on Mes. He could not move forward towards his master. She would not let him interfere. This was going to be between Bishop and Sly.

*Adi-Wan stopped in mid-stride ... and watched as Reagan stopped next to him ... he was a strategist ... but he couldn't think straight ... he'd not seen either of the two of these beings in a long time. He remembered begging Tarrian to not leave, in the aftermath of the Sith attack on the Jedi Temple of Coruscant ... the attack that started a caticlysmic chain of events that drove him to learn the better ways of lightsaber dueling ... and that of the force. He'd not seen Bishop ... since his hand was removed, and he picked him up ... at the Last Call - so long ago ... he was part machine ... he'd started his trek down the dark path, and was pushed over the ledge by Sly ... he could sense his distress, and anger ... it flowed through him ... and he could read him like a telepromptor. He wondered if Bishop could remember his old friend ... if he remembered Adi-Wan, and his attempts to help him in his search for Tarrian ... the search for his love. All of that mattered not, now ... he was no longer the friend that he'd once known ... his physical appearance had changed ... darker, more disfigured, and consumed inside and out by evil ... he was no longer the Bishop of Battle that he'd known so long ago ... he was a black hole of evilness ... sucking up all life, for the good of none.*

*Adi-Wan stopped and closed his eyes ... he reached onto his belt, and detached the two lightsabers ... he held them in his hands, and readied himself mentally for battle. When he re-opened his eyes, he looked to his right, where Reagan was talking ... he'd been tuning her out ... he'd appologize later ... if he made it through this fight*

(Reagan)

"Adi ... are you listening to me? I said, 'What the hell are you doing? What's going on down there?'"

(Adi-Wan)

"Reagan ... this is not your fight ... i want you to understand me ... these two are powerful, and fueled by a vegeance unmatched ... the hatred, and desire to kill ... only that of a Sith. You must listen to me ... down this cliff here - do you see that cavern?"

*Reagan nodded - and Adi-Wan continued*

"Good - i want you to get in there as soon as you can - there you will find Master Vortex, and Airleas ... i want you to assist them in anyway that you can ... do you understand me?"

*Reagan began to fight him with words, when she stopped*

"Trust me, Red ... i don't want you to get hurt - don't be out of your element ... even a trained Jedi Knight couldn't handle both of them by himself ... i have to help Sly - or he'll surely die. The two of us can handle this ... tell Tares, when you get there, to wait in the cave, until we send word ... signal Mes, and take him with you. He can help you navigate the dark tunnels."

*Reagan again, started arguing - Adi-Wan cut her off midsentence*

"Damn it, Reagan! - We don't have time for this ... now please! I'm asking you ... please ... go there, you will be safe ... and so will I - now go!"

*Reagan nodded, and leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips - she then leaned back and said with a tear in her eye*

"God dammit, Adi ... if you don't make it ... i'm gonna freakin' kill you ... you take care of yourself, okay?"

*Adi-Wan smiled in return, and replied*

"Hey ... it's me!" - and then darted off to the edge of the cliff. He looked down, and knew that Bishop had felt his presence ... Adi-Wan reached within the Force and created the sound of an explosion within Bishop's head - making it sound as if there'd been 10 thermol detonators explode at his feet ... Bishop did what anyone would do, and grabbed his ears ... and hunched over momentarily - that was all Adi-Wan needed*

*Jumping from the cliff - he slowed his descent with the force, but landed a boot straight into Bishop's back - sending him face first into the shallow muddy water in which he stood - Adi-Wan came splashing down into the steamy water, and instantly jumped to his feet while Bishop recovered from the blow. Adi-Wan grabbed Master Prophet, and yanked him to his feet ... Adi-Wan said, "Hey, pal ... what'd you get us into this time?" - Sly smiled, and said, "Yeah ... i think you know!" - Pointing over at a Bishop that had regained his balance, and was on his feet in the murky waters, again.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Bishop growled low and threatening as he got back to his feet. The water steamed up around them from contact with his lightsaber blades, adding to the fog allready there. The six lightsaber blades glowed in thickening air, beacons of light that each could view clearly. It slowly diffused with the surrounding air as he resumed his aggressive fighitng position.*

"Two Jedi to play with. How much more fun."

*Crouching back a little bit first, he hurled himself back into the fray. His mountain of anger would, for the duration of the fight, provide a seemingly insatiable source of energy. Allowing him to push off exhaustion and shrug off pain with little effort. His first few attacks were focused on one opponent, then the other, switching every couple blows. However soon he found himself between the two and much of the time he was defending and attacking on both sides at the same time, a single blade devoted to each of them.*

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian had felt Adi Wan coming, and was not surprised. She stood for a moment, until she thought that Bishop needed a slight hand. This fight is between Bishop and Sly, she reached out with the force, and hauled Adi Wan out of the duel and effortlessly tossed him to the opposite side of the swamp. Pulling his lightsabres from him, she let them fall into the swamp itself.

"Don't meddle Adi, I know that you are so good at doing that, but this fight is between Bishop and Sly. Do Not interfere."

Tarrian looked coldly at her one time friend and held nothing for him except hate.

After arguing with Adi for a few minutes, she finally agreed to do as he asked. Watching Adi leap down the cliff, she went and stood by the edge and motioned for Mes to get over to her. As she waited, she looked down at the battle going on below. She watched in horror as Tarrian picked Adi up and threw him across the swamp.

"AADDII". She screamed. He looked up at her and she sighed in relief to see that he was fine. Looking back over at Mes, she saw that he was trying to make it over towards her.

She stood on the cliff waiting for him and watching the events unfold below.

Reagan.jpg

*Bishop turned to face Sly and battled him off for a few steps as Adi Wan was flung away by Tarrian. Hearing the female scream behind him up on the cliff, he could not help but smile. Swinging hard twice, pounding Sly's defenses, he lept back and looked up at the woman standing on the cliff edge. His right hand extended, his senses still watching Sly's movements, and pointed his finger tips, palm up, towards Reagen's figure. After a brief moment holding it there he simply motioned swept his hand slightly towards himself. Then he turned and faced towards Sly again.*

"We'll see how Adi-Wan reacts to that."

*Up on the cliff edge Reagen suddenly felt her feet sweapt out from her. She looked around but saw nothing around her to do that, the only thing that occurred to her was the Sith down in the swamp beneath her. Pulled roughly by Bishop's Force move she banged her head hard on the outcropping, falling limply towards the water beneath her.*

Bishop.jpg

*Adi-Wan signed aloud, as he saw what Bishop had done - he instantly went into action*

*Adi-Wan closed his eyes, and focussed upon Reagan's figure - the life force in the air molecules around her, that she was breaking in her fall towards the water - as she fell - about 1/2 of the way down, he'd reached out one hand, and extended the fingers - he used the force to stop her, and levitate her in mid-fall. Slowly - he had held her in the air about 10 feet above the watery doom, that surely would've rendered her death-blow, and face-down in the water. He moved his hand to the left - towards the shore of the shallow water, and with it, moved Reagan's body. As she was a safe distance from the Sith, he slowly motioned his hand towards the ground, and she came down with it - landing softly on her back. - Adi-Wan sighed again ... he thought to himself, "Well ... i'll bet that's the last time she doesn't move quickly, when given an order ... " - And then tried to focus upon the lightsabers that'd been removed from him by Tarrian - he'd find them in the water .... any ... second .... now .... *

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

As Sly lies in the water, Broken but not beaten, the river that is a murky blue starts to run red. The Blood Streaming from Sly's mouth pours its own river.

As Sly rises to his feet, he can feel his anger rising inside of him, but he doesn't want to show it, nor get the best of him... he knew that if he let his rage go, Kaylynn would be fatherless. Sly Stands to his feet, as Bishop Charges again arms ready to hit Sly again in the face. Dodging Sly Kicks Bishop in the face, knocking him over into the water, just a stunning blow nothing more, but Sly's next trick would surely keep him down for a while.

Sly lifts his hands in the air, From underneath Bishop, rises the water that surrounded him, as well as bishop into the air, the water took shape into a hand shape, as it closed its fist around Bishop. The Pressure of the Water on Bishops ribs was too much... it seemed to suffocate him, until Sly eased his grip. Throwing him to where a small waterfall was. Bishop flies through the air, like a kid's doll being thrown in a temper tantrum, Bishop Lands on the sharp pointy rocks that formed the falls. As Bishop hits, he feels something enter his skin, a rock... sharp and smooth, the stone pierces through Bishops lung... making it hard for him to breath. It was no flesh wound”¦ this cut ran deep. Like an arrow through the lungs, Bishop Rolls off the rocks, as the Crimson blood pours down the river bed.

As Sly looks at his old friend lying in the river bed dying, Sly lets a lone tear run down his face, as the tear streams past his mouth, and off his face, the tear falls down to the river. The tear seems to fall for ages, and all around him, time slows down”¦ there was no fighting, no wars, no-one was hurt, only love, but that tear turned to blood as it feel and hit the water. Causing a ripple in the water, that shook Sly's mind. Sly Walked to where Bishop lie trying to breath. As Sly reaches to where the rock pierced his skin, he closes his eyes, as the white light begins to emit, The same light that Made Kaylynn cry, now was healing Bishop. ”œIt can heal that person Inside of you Bishop”¦ Let him out”¦ Believe me old friend; I knew that I was wrong”¦ Please”¦ Believe me”¦”

*Adi-Wan had found the lightsabers that had been dropped beneath the murky water, with the force - focussing, he pulled them out, and reattached them to his belt - he then hurdled some stones in the waist deep water, and headed towards Reagan's unconscious body, to see how bad the injury was*

*When he arrived there, she was bleeding from the head - where the outcropping had snagged her, on the way down ... he told himself, "It was an accident - Bishop didn't mean to hurt her ... he was just trying to refocus your attention ... calm yourself." - he then cupped her head, where blood ran through his fingers, and onto the soil. "Dammit!" - he said aloud ... he focused on her, and let himself go, into the force ... he tried with all of his might to succumb to the force ... as he did, he could see the cells in her head - he could feel the pain that she didn't ... being unconscious, and all - and tried to mend the cells ... trying to speed the body's natural cellular regeneration process. A dim white light appeared in his clutches ... her head - and the palms of his hands glowed with hope. He was on the right path - but would have to focus harder - and push out the cries of anguish that entered his head - from an otherwise fatally injured Bishop. He focussed harder ... letting the Force take over his actions*

*Struggling to push himself up, Bishop manages to rise slightly. It was enough that his head cleared the water. He could feel Sly's hand guiding the white light that was healing his wound. Taking a ragged breath he listened to Sly's words.*

"Sly - you lied to me when you told me she was dead. You were wrong then. You were wrong when you took my daughter away from me. Don't expect me to believe your words now."

*Their sabers had been shorted out temporarily by their immersion in the water during their fight, so in the meantime they were dead weight. Feeling most of the injury subside, Bishop pushed himself up high enough to tackle into Sly, carrying him down into the water. Landing on top of the Jedi Master, Bishop grabbed the front of his clothing and hauled his face out of the water.*

"You're seeing that person inside of me. The father that cares for his daughter. The man that cares for Tarrian. You told me one was dead, and that person reacted accordingly. You stole my daughter, and again the reaction was according to that persona. I've not changed. This is who I allways was. Though perhaps you have. I never would have expected any of your betrayals Sly, not from you. Not from a friend. You can consider me good or evil, but I know better than to mess with the family of someone like me. It'll get you hunted, killed, and worse."

*As conclusion to his statement, Bishop head butted Sly. Standing he stumbled slightly as he stepped away. The wound in his back had not been completely healed and still offered a dull pain, though it was nowhere near as serious as it had been.*

Bishop.jpg

As Bishop Sit ontop of Sly... Sly could feel the Anger rising... as the headbutt came, Sly's head flushed back into the water. As the blood started to run again. Bishop just held Sly's head under the water, Sly could take the struggle no more. It was either sufficate, or Release his anger, and free himself from the struggle under the water. He couldnt breath, and he was running out of time, with no choice left, Images and thoughts raced through his head, Images of his love Airleas, of the Child Kaylynn... of his Padawan, and what seemed close enough, his son Mes Tisserand. Sly was like a father to him, and Mes was like a son.

As Bishop held his head under the water... Sly exploded... The White Light shot from the Water, as Sly releases all his force powers. Knocking Bishop completly off him, into the air, and falling down the short water fall, landing on a stone clearing. Sly was right behind Bishop as he jumped and landed ontop of Bishop only moments later.

Takeing out his dead weight lightsaber, Sly was angry, and couldnt take this abbuse any longer. "I lied to you because I didnt want you to get hurt, Now look at you... Look what you have become... Look at what you have made me do..." Before Bishop could even respond... Sly began bruetley beating Bishop in the face with the Hilt of the Lightsaber. Bashing his face from side to side, Bishops nose was broken in 3 different places, as Bishop took a good 7 or 8 blows to the face, before passing out. As Sly's arm began to get heavier and heavier, he heard a voice inside of him telling him to stop. It was the voice of his father, Sly put the hilt back on his belt, as he pulled Bishops 2 sabers, and Bashed them on the Stone Rock, Busting them Clear open, Sly chucked them into the murkey water.

Sly Full of Rage, Drags Bishop through the water, and onto the shore of the River...

Bishop wouldnt wake up for a while, as Sly got up, running back up the Steep hill to help Mes against Tarrian.