Acrid

hudkina

Pressing her lips together tightly, Serena tries to subdue the frustration rising in her at the rash behavior of Micheal. Stunts like that are what get good Jedi killed she thinks.

"No one else is leaving until all the facts are straight," Serena's voice rings clear and full of authority drawing the attention of those near by. "Yaku, all will be explained soon I imagine, I just hope Kyrell here has the answers."

The soft rustle of a Jedi cloak is the only sound heard as Serena walks right up to Kyrell and stares intensely into his visor. "It seems that all that has happened since your arrival is confusion and rash behavior. The Jedi are known to be calm, and to make clear, well informed decisions. To run off to fight the Hutts with nothing except the word of Sly and yourself seems very foolish. Though the Rogues have been allies to the Jedi, it doesn't mean we trust the judgment of the Old Order completely. If we did, we would not be here.

"Leave if you must, but I am not following you to Tatooine. Soon, perhaps, but after everything has been confirmed. The only promise I can make to you is that a course of action will be decided soon. If this needs our attention, then we will be there. No time will be wasted on endless debate."

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

*Malin sends out a force message for Serena's "ears" alone.*

I know Sly was out to rescue someone that the Hutts had been holding prisioner before and that his actions were legitamate. I think something terrible happened there right after the comm was recieved, though. We have had portents that something bad is on the horizon and I am loath to see a talented Jedi fall when there is the slightest hope some action may save him. His future feels bleak, but do not trouble yourself about it. He'd want the unification to go through, I apologize for my actions, I had hoped the experience of going on a mission- through diplomacy or aggressive negotations, may have helped earn the trust of your order. I am sorry if I have breached that in any way.

*As he sends this, Malin speaks aloud.*

"A wise course. The Hutts motives are dubious. I have little doubt that Sly acted on what he thought was right, however... I have a feeling that what has happened has already happend and is out of our hands. I trust him, but I think there are other matters to look to here first."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Serena gave a curt nod of understanding, "Forgive me for my harshness. Over the years I have learned to never take anything at face value, but this should not interfere with the trust of my fellow Jedi.

"Now if I am correct, I do not think anything else needs to be discussed, unless you have something that needs to be said..."

Does this mean we're going on a trip to tatoine, or does it mean we're staying. or are we joining with the old order...

Yaku.jpg

Much to learn, you still have...

[Proud member of Tha' Dogg Pound since August '03]

"Tatooine is out of the Jedi's hands by now I'm afraid." Malin states to Yaku, before turning back to Serena. "I think I have said all that needs to be said. What do your feelings tell you on the reunification of our orders?"

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

DJK walks out of the room and into the jail room. He turns off one of the energy binders and Zophar's clone falls to the floor. "Get up you slimey piece of s***!" DJK picks the clone up by the collar and slams it into the wall. "We're having some troubles and I need you to go to Almania." DJK puts a band on zophar's wrist. "It comes off, boom. You speak acrid's cooridinates, boom. You try and help out the sith, boom. It has several other settings that will cause it to detonate. There is enough charge in it to destroy a 1 mile radius. So watch yourself." He shoves him over and a droid takes care of the rest. He walks back into the main room. "Well, Master Serena, if I may, we still have a droid foundry here. We could send battle droids, on your decision. And if we are attacked I will give coordiantes to a forgoten planet. Only one other knows of it, and he's a sith."

Serena's sighs heavily, "It would seem everyone is getting in trouble.

"As far as the merger, I am a bit uneasy, but I'm sure everything will work out. The Rogues won't be happy, but I know in time they will see

this is for the best.

"Now, should I pack everyone up and head to the old order, or do you feel this plea for help more important. I would go by myself, but I need to see everything is set right here. I could send someone..."

*Malin's unique force sense sends an signal buzzing through his system. Recognizing it for what it is, Malin quickly speaks up.*

"I sense death to those who go to Almania. I can feel a dark presence clouding it, hanging there. As much as it pains me to say this, we should wrap things up here. Again, I think that staying on Acrid might be a bad idea. We should move quickly. I have another sense of unease, and foresee a situation similar to Triton's."

Malin.jpg

"Then all is done," Serena gives a small bow, "I appreciate your coming here. Now I can imagine you have much to do, and wish to leave. All will be handled here, and I will keep in touch. Till then, may the force be with you."

"We've prepared a place at the Jedi base on Sullust for you all." Malin cuts in. "We have state of the art training centers and facilities which will even surpass those here on Acrid. The Council has asked me to give you a hand in the clearing of Acrid so it will no longer be considered a military target among other things."

*Malin spends the next few hours helping the Jedi on Acrid prepare things for their departure to Sullust, going over equipment and transports, checking frequently with Serena to make sure everything is finalized and Acrid can be left in peace once the Jedi have departed.*

Malin.jpg

Serena gets on a com and makes a final announcemnet,

"Listen up Rogues, we're joining back up with the Jedi Order. We need to be packed up and shipped out to the training facilities on Sullust as fast as humanly possible. Seems we've got some nasty friends on the way. Now, don't worry, everything is pretty much the same, we're just back to not attacking again. Don't cause any problems, and get ready qucikly. Thanks!"

*Malin sends a comm to the Jedi, who respond by sending over a transport to help carry off supplies and personnel off Acrid in what will hopefully be a new age of cooperation and unity among the Jedi. Malin boards the Atropos and takes off for Sullust.*

((For any Jedi who haven't been able to post, you've been taken to Sullust, so don't worry about getting there))

Malin.jpg

Serena looks out at the every shrinking Acrid, then turns to her padawan, Yaku, "Guess the whole Rogue idea just can't work. Oh well, off on a new adventure. Don't worry we won't be on Sullust for long."

A sly and wicked smile crossed the young Jedi's features and her padawan had to shake his head. Never a dull moment”¦

• 4 weeks later...

I am reopening this thread. I have changed the name to reflect that it is no longe the Rogue Jedi Order and I will not be used at it either. There is no longer a Rogue Jedi Order.

This is also no longer a hidden planet. Acrid is an existing planet within the Star Wars Galaxy and has its primary defenses of the astroid field.

Enjoy...

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

• 8 months later...

OOC: Remember, this has been previoulsy stated by a moderator, I believe. All None Force Users must make at LEAST 3 posts to successfully navigate the asteroid field, which provides a natural defense for the planet. I remember this, because an alias of mine used to be in the RJO.

IC: Xen-Que enters the Acrid system, and flies ahead of the Rebel fleet, and enters the asteroid field. He sends a comm to Yakooza.

"Ok, be careful, this asteroid field can be dangerous."

xqp-1.jpg

*Yakooza looks at the asteroid belt his eyes shifting from rock to rock.*

Interesting.

*TC notices his hand go down and under the control panel. And he watches as Yakooza's pupils dilate until they seem to disappear, then the ship rockets forwards. Diving into the asteroid belt almost seeming as if it was out of control, within minutes the ship passes the leading units of his fleet. TC dives into the force, wondering if Kimra had lost his mind and finds nothing. He finds no living traces from the Rebellion leader and yet the ship spins and dodges it maneuvers so effortlessly and TC then notices the next strange detail that he isn't even touching the main controls instead both his hands are under the control panel.

Eventually the ship rockets out the other side and dives towards the planet. Yakooza brings both his hands back up to the controls and his eyes return to normal.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

Xen-Que flies through the rest of the asteroid field, unscratched. Which is more than what he can say for Yakooza's ship, which had suffered considerable damage from flying through it to fast.

Xen-Que shrugs and lands on the planet. Xen-Que lands in the old RJO hangar bay, and lands inside.

Xen-Que began to meditate, when he felt a distrubance in the Force. He was now needed once more on Dagobah. He boards his ship and leaves Acrid.

xqp-1.jpg

Dek Kee opens his eyes for the first time in awhile. He stands up and puts on his clothes. He walks out of his subteranian home and and looks around at where his friends are sleeping. He walks out into the sunlight having to squint his eyes. He sees some strangers to the planet settling in the old senate building. His silver eyes seem to smile as he fades into transparency. He begins walking closer to the settlement to check out whats happening on his beloved homeworld.

dek.gif

• 2 weeks later...

====Secure Message for Yakooza Kimra====

Yakooza hears static wihich soon clears up, the he hears a vaguley familiar womans voice.

"This is Ripley, new recruit to the Rebellion. Im onboard a ship Rebellion ship orbiting Byss. I dont know where Maria Lynn has gone and I cant find her. Request permission to take a shuttle and fly to your co-ordinates."

RipleysigArt.jpg

Here to help restore justice and freedom to the galaxy

• 2 weeks later...

A Z-95 headhunter is seen weaving in and out of the clutter of asteroids just off the planet of Acrid. The Sith on board closes his eyes while navigating to the surface with a smile of glee on his face. In the back of the ship lays the previous Jedi Hopeful, Leonardo Stovachi.

Once passing the belt, the ship slowly lands in an abandoned area of the planet. No lifeforms, besides lowly beasts, could be sensed through the Force in the area.

Pyre gets up and makes his way to the cargo bay. With a wave of his hand, the door opens revealing the groggy Stovachi who would stay knocked out for a few more hours. Pyre raises hand and the boy begins to slide on the ground, down the ramp, and on to the rough terrain of the planet. The Sith begins to move with Leo, head bouncing on the jagged rocks of Acrid.

The quiet world seems to echoe as Leo slides on the ground. They keep moving under the dark night sky of Acrid until about a 100 meters off from the ship. Pyre takes a seat on the ground in a meditative posture and looks up to the sky. The night's here were odd: asteroids caught the light from the local star, reflecting its light to appear like a million tiny moons.

Pyre looks at the stationary Leonardo Stovachi. His face was beaten and bleeding from sliding on the ground, forming a growing patch of red dirt below him. The boy's mind was weak at the moment in his unconscious state and with little training in the Force, Pyre's task would be quite easy.

The Sith closes his eyes and comes in tune with the living Force, feeling out the movements and feelings eminating from Leo. Pyre begins to go inside the boy's mind, picking at his past and destroying all that was good.

The procedure was easier than Pyre thought it would be. Rage floods the boy's mind, only a little good nature actually existed. The mere influence of the Jedi was the only thing that kept Stovachi from going postal and the Jedi were the first memory to go.

As Pyre pries through the young one's mind, Leonardo Stovachi's screams echo across the empty planet, but the screams were not coming from his mouth but from his mind...

Angelfire sucks cock