Acrid

hudkina

"humm... oh, I think I will take you up on that offer, later though. I want to get to know my way around here first." Silver tells the man she is following. She also takes very detailed note of the path she is taking. 'humm... I want a better view of things... for just a second.' Silver thinks to herself. Wrapping her cloak around her, Silver touched it with her force and activated the cloaks true ability. While invisible, Silver could only see heat and movement, the walls, floor, and all the doors disappeared from her vision, but she could still see the heat from wires in the walls and all of the living life forms including the plants. 'wow big place... alrighty that's good' Silver quickly called back the power and become visible again, for she wasn't stupid and didn't want number 2(?) to sense anything but just a slight quiver in the force.

34392%3C5923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3DXROQDF%3E232356634326%3Bot1lsi

la, la, la, la, laaaa!!! ^_^

OOC: We do not use the force, Silver. We just have special swords called kyrstalynes, which are swords that have a bluish glow to them and they absorb blaster bolts, rather than then reflecting them like a lightsaber. Basically a lightsaber for someone who is not trained in the force so they can't hurt themselves as easily. OH, Amen to that Will.

IC: Number 2 turned around and saw Silver with an innocent look on her face. "If there is anything you need, just call. You are free to roam around, just stay out of the battle arena and don't try and break into rooms that are locked."

OOC: "****, no force!!!!?!!!?!!!!! grrr... well, anywho, I was just tring to put some spunk in my post.

IN: "And how'd you know what I was thinking?" <--- type look on Silver's face. And then she goes into her room, looks around a bit, then leaves to take care of her ship.

OOC: I don't think I'll try to "spunk up" my posts any more.

34392%3C5923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3DXROQDF%3E232356634326%3Bot1lsi

Micheals ship lands and Talon feels a darkness enter the planet. Miheal walks through the buildings untill he omes upon the building that Elektra is in. He punches in the ode to enter. The doors slide open and he walks in to see Elektra being held up in the air by electricity. He says to her."You have ruined my life. I was in love with someone and you made her not believe in that love. Now I dont know where she is. And you know something. She wanted to make sure you didnt die. Well guess what? She isnt here now and I dont know if I an keep the promise that I wont kill you. I will figure out what to do with you later. But for now you wil stay in pain. And I was a sith once, so I know how muh pain it takes to beome stronger. I will give you so much pain that it will hurt but not enough to make you stronger." He walks over and turns up te power on the electricity. He walks to the door and turns around." you know something I know what to do with you. Later we will fight to the death. And I will make sure that everyone knows you are dead." He opens the door and walks out. He closes the door and goes to his old quarters. "Father, Why couldnt you have been a jedi." He begins to cry.

MSearcy2.jpg

Talon feels Micheal's presence as it enters the Acrid system. He reaches out and feels despair. Something wasn't right. He emitted a sense of comfort toward him. He walked and found Micheal coming out from Electra's cell. He didn't like the look of this. "Micheal. What's wrong?"

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Jechts ship comes out of hyperspace near Acrid. Jecht can feel his son on the planet. He guides his ship through the asteroid belt. The ship touches down and he walks out and onto the planet. He sees 2 kids talking. They are hearly half of his age. He feels as if hye knows one of them. He walks over to the one he thinks he knows and asks." Where do I know you from?"

*Tera walks around and then goes to DJK's room. She sits on the bed and thinks of Alderaan. Her mind wanders to the time when she had first meet DJ, also to the time when he had asked her to marry him. She thought back to when he left and when she thought he was dead. She ended falling asleep.*

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Jecht stands up and looks at his son. He almost feels proud.He says. "Well im glad to see you too son." He walks ver to the other guy."Does he treat everyone like that."

Michael goes for another blow at jecht while he and talon are preoccupied.

He is about an inch away from taking the mans life when Michael stops. He tries to move but he can't. DJK walks out and sees Michael with a lightsaber clutched in his hands. "Drop it." Michael tries to keep a hold of it but his hands opens up and the lightsaber falls to the ground. Jecht goes for it and DJK fires a laser bolt at him in the leg. "Stop Searcy, you can have your turn later." DJK drops the gun and nails jecht in the jaw himself. "Who the f*** do you think you are." Jecht seems confused and doesn't answer quich enough. DJK hits him in the gut and smacks his lightsaber hilt against his face. "Who the f*** do you think you are, landing on my system without permission? You don't do that ever again, you understand me you ragtag son of a bitch?!"

Talon watches Dhan-Jaroe beat up on Jecht. He doesn't interfere, but sends a force message. Carefull... we don't want this one to die. Doing that my have catastraupic consequences. This is Micheal's father. We don't want him going back to the darkside becuase he lost someone else... Dhan Jaroe looks at him and nods. Talon continues. But I understand what your doing here. He gets a rogueish smile on his face and chuckles again. The his face turns very serious. "I would watch yourself if I were you. Now you face a mindwipe or being thrown in our prison until we decide what to do with you. How do we know if we can trust you?!?" He doesn't give him a chance to answer. "That's what I thought. I don't know who you think you are, but we're Jedi! Do not try anything funny at all, or you'll find yourself in more pain than you wish to have. With the squeeze of a hand, Jecht is thrown to his back on the dusty ground. "We understand that you wish to see your son... Buut please! Next time... ask for permision." Talon releases his and the man can suddenly move agiain. He gets to his feet.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

" I came here to see my son. He slugsm and now you two beat me up. Maybe being a sith before was a ood choice. Their trainignwas pickings compared to what youm people do to the fathr of one of your own.Now if yo will excuse me I need to speak with my son." He picks up Micheals saber and walks to his room. "Son open up."The door slides open. "Son, I want to apologize for killing your mother.It was part ofmy sith training." "Oh yah that makes me feel a whoole lote better."

DJK rolled his eyes. "Then his sith master was on drugs. What i did to him is nothing compared to what the sith do to you." DJK and Talon walk to the base. When they are out of blast radius, DJK turned around and fired several disruptor blasts at Jecht's ship. It explodes. "This one will learn too much too fast if he uses the excuse of being the father of one of our jedies. I don't want him being the Exar Palpatine of the jedi.

DJK walks into his room and sees Tera sleeping. He kisses her and puts the covers over her. He felt like s***, because he's been too busy for her. He didn't like the idea, but he didn't spend enough time with her. He sighed and layed down beside her. He put his arm around her and held her. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Jecht runs out the door and looks at his ship which by now was just a pileof ashes. He then walks to a training room. He takes out his blaster and begin to fire at training remotes and destroying them. After destroying 20 of them he decides to be trained as jedi. He looks around and tries to find DJK. He opens all the doors and finds him lying next a girl.

Micheal walks around for awhile. He comes to a physical training room. He walks in and takes off his shirt ad throws it onthe floor. He begins to punch a punching bag and starts to think out his thoughts. He thinks to himself. I must be a loser. My fiance leaves me, my father comes back and tells me that he killed my mother becuase he valued his training more than his family. Mt life sucks And with that final thought he punches a whole through the punching bag. He then sits down and begins to meditate.

MSearcy2.jpg

*Tera felt Dhan-Jaroe lie down beside her. She turned over and looked at him. She was disturbed. She saw him open his eyes.*

Tera-Lee, you are awake.

Yes, Dhan-Jaroe. Go back to sleep, you need your rest.

*DJK nodded and fell back to sleep. Tera got up and went and changed into her jedi attire and walked out of the room. She went to the hanger and boarded the Sundew. She went to the controls and turned on her commlink. She listened and heard a faint voice. Tera knew who it was.*

Jasmin?

Tera-Lee?

Hello.

Well, how are you? Where are you now?

Jasmin, I'm on the RJO base with my husband.

Dhan-Jaroe?

Yes. Why?

Do you think you could go to Courscant?

I suppose I could. I'd have to get Dhan-Jaroe's permission. Why?

I would like to see you again. Is that ok?

Of course, Jasmin. I shall meet you. When?

Tomorrow.

Very well. Over and out.

Over and out.

*Tera-Lee turned her commlink off and walked out of her ship. She called for a droid and told it what to pack. The droid walked off to do the bidding.

Tera-Lee thought :

"What will he think? I should tell him where I am going. I would hate to wake him. I don't think it'll bother him, after all, he's been so busy. I'll tell him."

She walked off to DJK's room.*

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

A comm comes in for Talon.

---Comm---

"Talon. We are at the Maw, assualting CORE. If you and your Jedi friends want some action, meet us there ASAP. I'm downloading the coordinates and the safe way through the maze to you now. See yah if you show up!"

---End Comm---

Orion Flick, Over and Out.

orionflick.png

Well... Silver is making her way to move the coldfire when she sees a door ajar to a physical training room. ”˜How ”˜bout I just have a look at one of these rooms and test it out.' So, she slips in though the crack and unclipped her cloak letting it slide off her shoulders. After looking up she instantly notices the still swinging punching bag with a hole in it with Micheal meditating not too far off. ”˜Wow, that guy must of had a very bad day'... "I'll just leave." she whispered quietly, just incase he wasn't too far into his meditation and could sense her there. Then she bends down to pick up her silver cloak.