Acrid

hudkina

Jecht sits with Micheal. They talk and catch up with what has been going on. "So you turned to the darkside too. Well that happens to alot of peple. And I hear you have a fiancee."

"Yea though we havent been together in awhile. I dont know where she is. But my friend is interrogating her sister."

"Let me go talk to her."

Jecht gets up and walks off.

Talon looked back at the prisoner. He says nothing, but eminates feelings of comfort. He then turns to leave. As he reaches the door, without turning, he speaks. "Thank you, Liana." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a remote. He flips a switch, and the electric casing around Liana is released. "I don't think you'll be needing that anymore." With that, he walks out of the building. On his way to the hangar, he sees Micheal talking with his father. "I am going away for a while, but I'll be back soon. I let Liana out of the bonds. Something is different about her. She will be fine, just don't let her do anything stupid. And make sure you don't do anything stupid either. I don't want to get back to find you and her got into a fight. K?" Searcy nods, and Talon leaves in his ship. He had a pretty good idea where to find whom he was looking for.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Micheal watches as Talon leaves. He walks in the room and finds Electra on the floor. He searches inside her mind and finds that all the hate and anger that was inside her was gone, in its place was shame, sorrow, and a small trace of happiness. He walks over and helps her up. He takes her to a room where she can rest. Its hard to imagine that the small person behind this door cuased so much trouble. He walks off and finds his father. Micheal and Jecht walk around talking. They evetually get back ot the rooms. "Micheal his father says. their is somrething I want you to have."

MSearcy2.jpg

Jecht hands Micheal a pendant. It has markings on it in a language that Micheal cant read. "It says: Find happiness in all that you do."

"Its what your other would say when I would get angry at something."

Micheal takes the pendant. He loks at it. He then ses a it around a neck in his mind. It would go on only one neck as long as it is his...... Jainas ...... He puts it in his pocket and waits for Talon to return with her. He takes his father around the Base and Micheal shows him everything that he has learned.

MSearcy2.jpg

ofc: Sorry for not posting quicker

ic: *Wakes days later trying to sit up noticing how slugish he is.* God am i tired, 1,000 creds. for a jedi! I was never told Talon would be here. *Struggles up and off the med. slab.* Time to finsh my mission. *Gets up and doubles over in pain.*

The Reaper Is My Friend And The Heavenly Host Doust Hate Me.

*Tera-Lee walked around after training for awhile and walked into a room. Shadow Walker stood there looking at her.*

Shadow are you ok?

Yes........

*The wookie stared at her/*

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

*Tera walked out of the room and headed to their room. DJK followed.*

DJ, I love you, always have, but I feel like we are apart all of the time.

Tera......

*She looked at him and laid her head on his shoulder. She looked at up at him, and he kissed her.*

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Yaku allows the force to flow through him. he says

"hmmmm..... my blasted internet connection hasn't let me online in over a week." suddenly Yaku looks at another padawan who is training in the same room. he isn't paying any attention to Yaku while Yaku watches him. suddenly he says

"sorry master, but i just gotta go so bad..." and breaks for the nearest bathroom.

"how was that?" asks Yaku with a mischevious grin.

Yaku.jpg

Much to learn, you still have...

[Proud member of Tha' Dogg Pound since August '03]

*The Atropos lands at the RJO HQ on Acrid. In a direct force message heard by half the planet, Kyrell sends out the following words.*

This is Malin Kyrell, a Council Member of the Jedi Order. I have a direct order to speak to Jedi Serena at once.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

A transmission is broadcasted. The message is distorted and only party legible.

Serena... Tatooine... need help... desert citadel... come alone...

Serena gives Yaku a wry smile, ”œNice work padawan but next time try to be a bit kinder in practice. One day that padawan may be stronger then you, and might make you do more then go to the bathroom.”

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

"My apologies," Malin states in a soft voice, "I was unsure how to best get ahold of you here."

*Malin follows Serena to her quarters and begins discussion.*

"We'll be willing to accept those who've been properly trained on a rank for rank basis. Your rouge knights will be Jedi Knights, provided they can prove that they have been trained. As head of your order, we will trust your discretion on who should be recognized. If they join, they will have to follow the rules of the council and the Jedi code."

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Micheal wlaks around hoping that Jaina will be back soon.He hasnt seen his father anywhere. He walks to the training room and sees his father in there. He tell his father."Come on. I would like to see of you have the goodness in your heart to be trained as a Jedi." They walk to the lake. Micheal calls Liana over to them. "Father this is the person who chased away my fiancee, tried to kill me and her, and destroyed my in-laws house. What do you have to say to her?"

MSearcy2.jpg

Yaku sends a quick message to Serena master i appologize i know this is a bad time. ill be brief. may i use the force to observe the debate (as part of training of course) or is this private?[/i]

Yaku.jpg

ooc: Yaku, you're with me, I said that in my post. Lol, so yes, you can observe it since you're in the same room. ^ ^

ic: Serena nodded, "A list will be arranged and given to you promptly. Those who join peacefully I'm sure will have no problem obeying the old ways. The Old Order has changed a great deal, though I do fear that some of the Rogues may refuse to join, and will just take off on their own path. If this should happen, I would like to ask the Old Order to let them be, as long as they aren't causing any problems. Can this be done?"

"Very well. The Jedi have no problem with that. However," a slight pause fills the air with a hinge of doubt and quiet debate, "make it clear we could also use all the help we can get too and unity may be important more now than it was in the times of the Sith. Several on the council have been having terrible premonitions. It is a wave of mechanical death sweeping over the galaxy called the Arach'tar. Just recently we have felt a massive disturbance echoing across the galaxy, crying out in death. We don't know if the two are related yet, but be on guard just in case."

*Malin straightens up slightly, his visor mask glowing softly.*

"Your order is strong and their actions during the CORE crisis was commendable. I know we both have the best interest of the Jedi and the galaxy at heart. I think both our orders need to swallow our pride though and work together in the times ahead. If you need my help with anything in the meantime, you need only ask."

Malin.jpg

Serena gazes gravely at Kyrell while burying her hands deep within her cloak's sleeves. ”œUnity is indeed needed in such dark times, the only reason I ask for such imunity is to ensure none of them will be,”

"I'm not too concerned about rogues myself," Malin observes clinically, "I'm a bit unconventional, but I think that comes from my past profession. As for people who don't join up, there will be no forcing from our order."

*Malin walks with Serena as they go to meet DJKenboi.*

"If the whole RJO is willing to move out, I'd suggest letting the base lie and leave Acrid be. This planet has a lovely ecosystem and populace, and I'd rather not have it get caught up in any cross fire, especially if Jedi presence- rogue or not were to attract attackers such as the Sith or Arach'tar," Malin comments. "If the latter attacked, the whole planet could get wiped out."

Malin.jpg

after returning Yaku takes his master aside for a minute to a private spot. "master, when we started this order you said we wouldn't fold back into the larger group of Jedi like all the others did. now we seem to be doing that. im not opposed to this, but how do we know that the Jedi code has changed so next time there is a threat we won't sit and wait for the enemy to strike under the guise of 'peacefullness' that only causes more deaths in the longrun, i trust your judgement but would you answer that question for me?"

Yaku.jpg

A voice Rings on Malin's comm. system

"Fellow Jedi... this is Jedi Master Sly Stevenson there is trouble on the front... War has broken loose and is spreading like wild fire... I declare a calling of all Jedi to report to the Hutt Clan Palace immediatley... I repeat, this is a direct order from both me and Ara Lai Kaipi... report to the Hutt Clan Palace for war, be prepared to fight fellow Jedi... I.... I dont know how much longer we will last... please hurry... and may the force be with us."

The Comm fades as Sly adds to Malin...

"We will need all the help we can get... please... help us..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Malin answers the comm. Feeling no emotion he turns to Serena and Yaku.*

"I am sorry about the interruption, but something has just come up. The Jedi are in trouble with the Hutt clan on Tatooine and I must leave immediately."

*Malin waits a moment, quietly searching his feelings for a solution. The council laid upon him a duty to heal the breach on Acrid. Now another duty to his brothers and sisters in the order interviened. A solution came clearly and Malin had to smile.*

"I would like it that you came with me. Sly made a request that all Jedi come. This is not merely an appeal to the order, nor towards those under the council, but to all those who would call themselves Jedi knights."

*Malin turns to Yaku and gives him a direct look through his visor. He speaks to Yaku, but his message is addressed to the rest of the RJO.*

"I'll be leaving in a matter of minutes to help my comrades and would ask you to join sabers with us. The enemy has shown his face and we are going to act. Now it's up to you on whether you want to wait for the Hutts to reach Acrid, or to fight with us here and now. Would you let us battle alone or will you be coming with us to Tatooine?"

Malin.jpg

Michral had heard ws Malin said at the end. "I will come with you and lend my sabers to the fight, though I do not know how much help they will be. I will use what I know in anyway I can. Though If you will allow me I can get us one more Jedi,one that can help, for his skills are greater than mine, and one apprentice,whom I am training."

MSearcy2.jpg

I have not been briefed on the situation. i trust my masters judgement but i want an explanation for the "we may have to turn sabers against fellow jedi" part.

Yaku.jpg