Acrid

hudkina

Leo sits down inthe piltos seat .He looks at the control and can instantly see how to pilot it as well as some extremely complicated manuevers. He did not know how he knew these manuevers in a ship he had never been in before. But he did know them.

He accesses the navcomputer and begins searching for this ships place of origin. He find the planet Mimban. He starts the engines and the ships begins to hover a few inches off the ground. He starts up the sublight engines and he is soon entering hyperspace.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Out of the dirt from the hells below Acrid rises the slain Emperor of years past.

I hath returned and the damned shall sing. For I am Emperor Theodsius of hell, and this galaxy is mine!

*Far from the acual planet, Raynuk had pulled the Ogariv back into real space and started the careful navigation through the asteroid field surrounding the planet. But careful doesnt mean slow. No, Raynuk was something of a speed freak, and so he zoomed in and out of the tumbling rocks. After a while Raynuk once again got bored, finding the navigation too easy, and so he started making a straight shot towards the planet. But the rocks would not allow such a course, and so the Sith was forced to go mideval on them, and started blasting them to peices as they got in his way. Hehehe...Not even rocks can stop a Sith! he said to himself with a little smile. Only problem was the smile lasted for less then a minute as a rock bounced off the top of the ship, rocking it slightly Okay...maybe they can slow me down.. After 5 more minutes of childish joy at the controls of the Ogariv, Raynuk sent the ship downward through the atmosphere. The ship landed as far from civilization as possible so that the three people onboard would go uninterupted. The ship settled down, and as the ramp lowered, Raynuk walked down, dragging the comatose body of Mes Tisserand with him. He set the Jedi on the ground and injected him again with a mixture of drugs to wake the Jedi up. Raynuk stood again and looked at Abaddon, who was comming down the ramp*

"This is where it shall happen."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Abaddon seemed to glide down the ramp. He looked at Raynuk studying the man. He watched the man inject the jedi with drugs. His cloak hid his movement as he took his first step on the rock strewn terrain.

"Very well."

Dark impact craters covered the surface. The poc marked planet seemed desolate and alone. Abaddon liked it. The energy on the planet was nuetral though a twist of dark side force seemed stronger. Abaddon rested his hand on his saber and began to relax his mind.

He handed Montar Mes's lightsaber with the force.

"He'll need that, Im considering it a loan till I kill him and retrieve it again. I like to play with my food." The Sith master turned removing the cowl from his brow. His eyes set he ran a hand through his hair, removing the long jet black strands from within his cloak.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*Raynuk turned to the Jedi as he got to his feet with a smirk, a feeling of patheticness hidden in his face. He threw Mes's lightsaber at him and looked at him*

"Well dont. The duel starts now. I will return for the winner when the duel is over."

*He tossed both Abaddon and Mes seperate Comlinks*

"Call me when your done."

*The Sith Master turned, and walked back up the ramp. The Ogariv soon lifted off of Acrid, and went on its merry way*

1fE1uLv.png

*Mes shook off the drugs, and reagained his normal state of being...igniting his lightsaber he walked forward with the green glow iluminating his form...pulling the saber up over his head, he brings it down, and crosses over several times, until it ends up over his head again...

"Bring your best, Master Abbadon..."

ITS.jpg

Seeing no reason in carrying on the conversation he drew his saber to his hand with the force. An instant flash of red surrounded him with a snap-hiss sound that seemed more like a snake's strike than a saber's ignition. The darkside energy enveloped him as his hate began to flow, its first attributes concealing his thoughts and moves from the jedi's mind and thoughts.

His red saber emmitted a light that appeared to swallow all other light around him. The stary Acrid skies blocked out of the backdrop of his shadow. Mes's eyes went wide for a moment at the sudden change in Abaddon manor.

The calm Sith, normal reserved and musing, became the expereinced combat veteran he was. All his hatred seemed to pour forth around around him. His mind cleared and his disturbed memories flooding his head.

He pictured Mes in his mind. The embodyment of the jedi's strength would now feel the emobodyment of Abaddon's hate. The brute force of his anger and wrath.

The saber sliced in a simple figure 8 style attack around Mes. But as Mes went to block Abaddon drew his lightsaber treated Ghurka and parried the Jedi Master's blade with his left handed weapon. The blood covered blade and its darkside energy met the oppositions lightsaber and its lightside energy. A crackle was emitted such that shook both blades on their hilts.

Abaddon's left foot was now parrallel to Mes's right. Abaddons blade parrying Mes's while his lightsaber sat on his far arm. Twisting from the horsestance like position he spun about still holding the Council leader's lightsaber at bay with his sword. Continuing the pivot like turn he brought his blade across mes's head. But instead of slicing it clear off, he singed the hairs clean from the Master's brow. Bringing his hilt back across Mes's face as he pulled away.

Blood now ushered forth from both of the defenders nose and forehead.

Abaddon smiled sardonically, envelopied the entire area around him in darkness. A darkness that he had learned to control, rather recently. Much like the mind block the Sith used to hide thoughts from each other this was a transubstination of that. Instead of shrowding thoughts it shrowded movements and actions even from the force to an extent. This Allowed him to shrowd his actions from both the force and physical sight.

Now Mes could only see a vague blurred blackness moving against the stars.

Chacter Sheet

*Snuffing the blood out of his nose, and spitting it from his mouth, he uttered just loud enough to be heard...

"So you've improved eh? Good to see..."

*Mes swings his blade forward, a bit dazed but focused just the same...he swings hard down left, over to the right, and up again, knocking Abbadon's blade to the left a bit, enough for him to try for a stab, which was also blocked.

Bringing the blade back up over his head, he volleyed over to the right, and back up again, coming down on Abbadon's thigh. A slight singe was made in the fabric of his robes, barely scarring Abbadon, but enough to make him flinch. Mes came around with his blade on a wide swing...

ITS.jpg

Barely audible, Abaddon heard the comment before Mes charged him with several attaks. He felt the superheated blade of light slash a hole through his thick cloak slicing lightly into his leg.

He hissed more out of shock then pain. He was hoping this would be relatively easy. His head bobbed slightly in an aknowlegement of his opponent skill.

As he did so, a slow and wide arch of the lightsaber came at him. Making another nod he continued the bow it laying his hand against the ground ducking with unseen speed under the attack.

The slice heated the air and caused steam to appear in the thin atmosphere. Abaddon didnt bother to look up, sensing with the force the attack he spun his body off the ground. His weight carrying his lightsaber hand to continue Mes's blade's wide swing on. The council member found his blade arm far from his center of mass.

Abaddon smiled continueing the same turn he placed his lightsaber hand against the ground and continued the turn with his legs. Pressing against the ground he brough his steel boots against the Jedi leader's face.

A jaw broke with a sickening crunch. Abaddon contined the turn till he was on his feet. He watched as the Jedi Master fell backward. Using this to his advantage he fell back sheathing his Ghurka and withdrawing several (4) throwing knives.

Within a moment the jedi was further wounded having 2 knives almost sever his arm and another 1 in each of his legs just above the knee cap.

Abaddon smiled looking at the now bloody Jedi POW. His metallic gloved hand ran through his long black hair. and came to rest against his leg. He kicked the blood off his boots and waited for his opponent to rise.

Chacter Sheet

*Feeling the stars hit above his knees, he immediately pulls them from his legs with his better arm, but the blood leaks quickly from the gashes, which makes him feel lightheaded as his eyes roll back and fourth in his head. He tries to stop the pain, and ties a ripped off piece of his robe around the cuts to slow and clott the bleeding.

Feeling his jaw slightly, he realized it was fractured severly, and tried to find an option. He ripped another piece of cloth, and wrapped it tightly around his jaw, tying it at the top...

Draining the pain from his body, he does the best he can to fight on, lifting his saber to his hands. Swinging the saber over his head with one hand, his better arm, he comes down on the sith, moving slow but surely, striking when the time was right. He finally made a strike for the Sith's throat...

ITS.jpg

OOC: Knives

IC:

Abaddon felt the series of blows knock him backword and for a moment he felt threated by their ferocity. Several of the attacks left deep slashes in his cloak. The air sizzled with the smell of burnt fabric and blood.

Abaddon became enthralled, as the attack came for his throat. Arching his own saber hand he sliced Mes's hand off at the wrist sending the lightsaber spinning into the air.

Abaddon follwed through by driving his free hand's palm into the solarplex of the jedi leader's body. The Jedi flew through the air arms and legs sprawling as he desperately tried to grip something.

A dark look came across Abaddon's face. And he drew his ghurka blade using the force to ignite it a flame. He concentrated his hate and again the room analogy apppeared before him. He was in the room of his trials. Tisserand before him. Acrid skies gone the stars dissapeared into the roof.

The council leader began to see the same image as the Sith's hatred formed the illusion in both minds.

Abaddon saw Tisserand as he saw him during his trials. He saw him as the goodness inside himself. He would slaughter it with a cold heart and hell bent hand. His mind shrowded by hate. He let it consume him. The endless image of his own rage came before him.

The mirrors within mirrors of eternity. The darkness and void of space, all compared to the vast disgusting blackness within his soul. The complex anger that burned within him.

His lightsaber discharged with a slurp and clipped to his belt side through the force.

His blade's flame illuminated to twice its previous size. The relatively small blade was now consumed in bright reds and violent oranges. They seemed to hide Abaddons face with there light. The flame burned so hot it turned black.

Abaddon raised the blade then sliced clean Tisserand's gentalia. Abaddon brought the blade back up and removed the head of his opponent decapitating him in the same swift motion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later as his visions clouded away and his thoughts returned to normal he commed Montar.

Chacter Sheet

*much like before, the Ogariv game in low over the Horizon to where Raynuk had left Mes and Abaddon. The ship settled down in almost the same spot in the dust, and Raynuk walked down the ramp to see the results of the duel.

He found Abaddon standing over the corpse of Mes, to which Raynuk simply nodded to Abaddon with a pat on the back and picked up the corpse of Mes, throwing it over his shoulder. Without any words, Raynuk and Abaddon returned to the Ogariv and the ship lifted off again.*

1fE1uLv.png

Darth Grief knew not, and to this very day knows not what impulse spurs him to take life wantonly and with glee. All he knew was that after the death of Induran on Tatooine, and his subsequent flight from the desert planet, the urge to slay departed from him, ebbing away for a few weeks while he eked out his subsistence upon native animal flesh purchased from seedy starports and grimy cantinas.

But all the while he ricocheted from planet to planet, seeking out fresh youth to terminate.

It happened by chance one day that when flying the nearly-invisible Maleficus in and around Tatooine's system, something caught his eye about the ship of Raynuk Montar. It seethed with a darkening pulse, darker even than the space which served as the ship's background as it cruised away from the planet, but though black in truth it also sang of the onboard Master's youth and untamed power.

Darth Grief knew he had to have it for himself.

So when the Ogariv set its hyperspace course for Acrid, the Maleficus flew in tow behind it, trailing it all the while in the larger ship's sensor shadow.

And when Ogariv parted company with the heavens and lit upon the dusty turf, the hunting Falleen cackled for joy. Maleficus rent Acrid's atmosphere like an ebony dagger as it shattered the clouds and dove towards the Master's ship's landing site.

At the exact moment Raynuk's ship took to the air once more, Darth Grief locked on with his targeting computer. A blistering salvo of laser fire spattered from the black craft, showering Ogariv in fiery harm. Grief shrieked then in an exultant howl of glee, which he broadcast over all open comm channels, as he released a barrage of various concussion missiles and small torpedoes upon the hapless craft still struggling for airworthiness.

Destruction rained from Acrid's sky.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

o.O uuhhh...No

*Raynuk sighed rather obviously as the Ogariv was hit with the first laser salvo, which was haplessly absorbed by the ship's shields. He set the Ogariv back to the ground and diverted all the power from the weapons and engines to the shields, which was more than enough given the 4 extra power generators tucked deep within the ship. After sending a short comm message to Kakuto Ryu, Raynuk leaned forward in his chair and locked eyes with the ship raining fire down on him. The Sith Master closed his eyes and focused on the ship itself. He quietly spoke to Abaddon as Raynuk concintrated on the ship.*

"Abaddon, we are underattack by someone. Come stand next to me. We will need to take his ship down together and soon."

*Raynuk concintrated harder, and found what he was looking for. He reached out with invisible hands, and started ripping the power generators apart from the inside out. He instructed Abaddon to do the same with other components, but not to touch the pilot just yet. Raynuk continued his silent attack on the ship and opened his eyes to watch the ship. He smiled slightly as he saw a very obvious dip in the ship and smoke starting to trail behind it. A quick recharge of the Shields put them back to 100% from 43%. He opened up a comm to the ship*

I do not know what your intentions are, whether you come to kill me, or to rob me. But I warn you now....You have just picked the wrong place at the wrong time..."

*He closed the Comm and continued ripping the ship apart peice by peice*

1fE1uLv.png

Sabertooth watched in awe as Master Raynuk and Abaddon used the force to tear the ship apart. He knew that someday he would be able to do that, but it still amazed him. He wanted to help but he didn't have the training so he didn't know how. He wanted grab the guns on the ship and blast the other ship to smitherines, but he knew Master Raynuk would think poorly of that so he didn't. He couldn't wait to get to the Sith training place and get a master.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

"AHHH!!!"

*KR screamed as his ship dropped out of hyperspace, like a demon from another dimension, the winged humanoid shaped ship came out of nowhere. It flew at incredible speeds, like a bat out of hell. It was a ship, but it was no ordinary ship, for this ship was alive, and it was bound to KR. Through the force it felt like KR, only far more powerful. The white blur powered toward Darth Grief's ship followed by a tail of light produced by his sublight engines. KR opened Comm channel up to Montar's ship.*

"I hope I didn't come too late."

*KR's ship stops accelerating and flips quickly backward, so the legs on the ship are out front. The humanoid ship's foot rammed into the top of Grief's, leaving a huge dent in the top and sending it into an uncontrolled spiral. KR's ship leaned forward again, and the quads on the shoulders lit up, releasing a powerful stream of fire upon the man who made the mistake of messing with Montar. KR felt alive, like it was truly him that just kicked the ship. It was a strange but awesome feeling, but something was bothering him on a subliminal level. His leg kind of hurt now...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Raynuk smirked with the satisfaction of Kaktuo's timely arrival. In his mind he thanked Kakuto for showing up so fast. Raynuk pressed the button to open a comm channel again*

"I dont know who you are...but know this. I will just sit here and let you destroy my ship.."

1fE1uLv.png

After a dissapointing demise on Corusscant, failing to blow up an ophanage, Willet had been reborn, stealing an new X-Wing and as a result burying a large knife into the former owner. With the words "Club! Club!" Written on the side, Willet had made his way to Acrid for one reason and one reason alone:

To kill and do a damn fine job doing it.

So it when upon following another ship down into the atmosphere to shoot it down, he saw it savagely attack another ship. Eyes alight, the Ewok gives a battle cry:

"HUTA! "

[Translation: Death to the mortals!]

With that, he opens fire on the battered Star Viper, two photon torpedos screaching past and nailing the ship, battering past the shielding and impacting the rear of the ship with surprise attack while its pilot concentrated on tearing apart the original ship Willet intended to kill. The engines are completely shot causing the ship to fall to the surface and a large hole the size of a child is torn in the ship's hull, making it completely unspace worthy until formal repairs are made- the damaged parts destroyed by the explosion.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

Abaddon stood aside the ship. Something seemed very odd about this opponent. He couldnt place it. He ignored it, clearing his mind. The force guided him and this time he visualized himself in the vastness of the deeps.

He saw himself casting force lightining into the depth of the earth. He felt the same huge power flow. He gripped his lightsaber and activated a beacon within his cloak. Moments later he would have his ship.

He used the force to cloak himself so well even Montar had lost track of him in the force. Here he would be safe till his ship arrived. He watch KR pilot his ship with the force as only that model starfighter seemed capable of. The manuevers suprised him.

Abaddon threw a knife into the new attackers ship chargining it with force lightning as it flew through the air. It smashed into the shield generators blowing them. The ewok found his ship with no shield and probably to be targeted by KR.

((you posted a result of a stupid attack on montars ship so ill do the same.))

Abaddon waited patiently against a rock.

Chacter Sheet

Willet sees the lightsaber dart up and lodge itself into the engines. Deciding on a course of action, Willet springs into the attack. Holstering up his thermal detonators and a blaster or two, Willet charges full speed into a collision course with Raynuk's ship, arcing to fall right on top of it. The ship's cockpit snaps open and Willet giggles as he rams full speed into the ship. At the last second, the unfortunate Willet realizes this was a bad move.

"Uh oh..."

SMASH! BOOOM!

The damaged X Wing explodes into the ship. The ball of fire consumes the star viper, cutting it in half, leaving on the shell of the front cockpit as it plumets with its rider to the surface, Sabertooth falling out of the back of the ship and on fire. Raynuk has a lovely view of the ground as he plumets towards it in his burning seat.

za25wPx.jpg

OOC: Abaddon has never posted an attack on Darth Grief therefore this is not stacking posts.

IC:

Abaddon smiled watching the ewok smash himself into the ground hitting raynuks grounded ship. He smile then turned darkly sadistic, as his ship approached. In a smooth motion with the force it landed and he glided inside still under the cover of his force trick which he had now exteneded over the ship for boarding.

But it was rather hard to hold and he let go once his ship was in the air. In a series of brilliant manuevers he positioned himself behind Darth Grief's ship.

Locking on his fingers glided with incredible agility across the controls. Using every aspect of the force to strengthen him. He was very pissed and thus very powerful.

His hate consumed his ship and a black red ora consumed it. His face grew grim as the HUD flashe red indicating a lock. His target had but one chance to escape alive and it would be in the next 3 seconds.

His hate flowed and he found himself again in the dark vacuum of space. Surrounded by his hate. Endless and omipotent. Death was immenent for his target. His rage was personifying itself around him.

His finger pulled the trigger so fast that the blast bolts became a blur. Had it not been for the recent modification of enhanced laser cannons it would have blown the cannons themselves due to overheating.

The salvo lit up the sky....

Chacter Sheet

A flaming torch wielding a 3 foot axe charges out of the wreckage, beeping like crazy and covered in small pouches as the Ewok charges Raynuk and Sabertooth.

After activating his explosives in the ruined ship and loading them up, the Ewok found himself thrown out of the open cockpit and catching himself ontop of the damaged Star Viper, using the limits of his feeble darkside powers to cushion the blow. Already mortally wounded and lit up like a X-Mas tree, the burning Ewok charges, aiming to cleave the Sith Master in two in a famous Willet style Kamekaze death charge with his axe.

za25wPx.jpg

OOC: Great...an Ewok and an X Sith attacking me at the same time... Unfortunetly Mr Ewok, you just killed yourself pointlesly. The Ogariv was sitting on the ground. So I survived then I guess

*Raynuk knew he could do nothing about the incomming X-Wing. When the x-wing turned towards the Ogariv Raynuk calmly tightened the belts on his seat and sighed, closing his eyes. He spoke four words to Sabertooth and the Zabrak*

"I am sorry guys..."

*Raynuk knew there was no way they could have known what was going to happen, and Raynuk felt almost sorry for them. He closed his eyes and counted down in his mind to the impact.

Three

Raynuk heard Sabertooth ask a question, a pointless one. Raynuk swallowed and ignored the question.

Two

In the back of his mind he heard Abaddon yell out about the X-Wing

One

Raynuk closed his eyes and prepared for death.

BOOOOOM!

Raynuk felt his back flare up in pain as he was thrown forward. The pain was not as bad as the worst he had ever had, but it was quite uncomfortable none the less. Raynuk's eyes shot open as he felt in incomming threat. Rolling over onto his back, Raynuk saw the flaming Ewok charging at him. After muttering a swear, Raynuk jumped to his feet, and caught the incomming Axe bare handed. The Ewok was stoped, and so was the Axe as Raynuk blinked, looking the Ewok in the eyes. He smirked slightly and blased the Ewok back into the flaming wreckage, and onto a nice sharp peice of the Ogariv.*

"God damn Ewoks...I knew they were evil!"

1fE1uLv.png

The Ewok continues his deadly kamekaze run.

"HEE HEE HEE... Eh? EEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Willet finds himself flying through the air and feels a sharp sensation enter his chest right where his black little heart should be. Impilation is not what takes him, but his own kamekaze blast of thermal detonators on his person, which wipe out everything in a 20 meter radius from the Ewok in a flash, killing those unfortunate enough not to have force chucked the dying monster far away with the time remaining.

((Guess we'll be back in 3 days gentlemen. Cya all then.))

za25wPx.jpg

(Who said I was 20 or less meteres from you? )

*Raynuk covered his eyes as the Ewok expoded, causing the fire to flare up. Raynuk sighed as he watched his ship burn, and then realized that he should try and find Sabertooth and the Zabrak. So, paying little to no attention to the overhead battle, Raynuk started searching the wreckage*

1fE1uLv.png